Guidlines and advice for Projects
Just posting to let you all know that LG's Art Director, Shape Shifter 47, is now also in charge of reviewing any projects, campaigns or fund raisers involving LG board members under the LG name. I am requesting that you communicate with SS47 regarding advice on what to do, not to do, and as you know he is an awesome consultant on Art and marketing. Please seek his advice and approval at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your cooperation.
GUIDELINES for Projects, Campaigns and Fund raisers
Please submit the following information to - email@example.com
- Write a brief mission statement for the project.
- Who is in charge of the project?
- Name the goal.
- If money donations are solicited, what's the goal amount?
- How will locogringo.com be used to solicit donations?
- Who exactly is going to be accountable as the treasurer? Submit their contact information.
- Will merchandise be produced to sell, in order to raise funds? Will there be a web site to sell merchandise? If so what is the URL?
- Merchandise is required to have "Sponsored by locogringo.com message board members" written on it somewhere.
- All designs are subject to the Art Director's approval when in the design phase.
- A weekly financial report must be posted on the "Projects, campaigns and fundraisers" forum. In the financial report specify how much was collect to date, expenses to date (and what the expenses were for), and the net amount to date that will be available to the beneficiary.
- Project leaders have the option to donate the net collected funds either incrementally to the beneficiary or as a lump sum. If the beneficiary receives an item, as is the case with the generator for the library, then the cost of the donated item vs. the money collected minus expenses must be reported.
- A final summary at the end of the project should name the key players, total funds collected, total expenses, and final donation to the beneficiary.
Loco Gringo Inc. aka. locogringo.com is not responsible for, nor accountable or liable for, any collected donations, whether they are items or funds, for any project, campaign, or fund raiser, or variation thereof. Those who choose to participate in any project, campaign, or fund raiser do so entirely at their own risk. Locogringo.com will receive no monetary compensation for their service. LG forum administrators reserve the right to approve, adjust or decline any proposed project, campaign, or fund raiser submitted for our review; or to post any project, campaign, or fund raiser as a "public service announcement" on the forums to bring about public awareness. LG's Art Director, or LG's administrators and owners, have the right to waive any or all of these conditions at their discretion, or defer any of them to a later date.
post edited by Admin - 2007/11/21 08:06:31
Mad to live, mad to love, mad to create. Be one of the mad ones.