Easter Service

Author
DragynJ
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 181
  • Reward points: 2219
2018/02/13 12:22:57 (permalink)

Easter Service

Looks like we're headed to Akumal again! Thought we'd be able to stay away for a couple years but it's been a stressful year and need CUN/Akumal weren't too bad for last minute pricing. Question is this. We're visiting over Easter. My wife and kids are catholic (I just haven't taken the classes yet... :). Wondering if there are any cool Catholic Churches in Akumal/Tulum area that would be cool to see for Easter? Looks like we'll be staying at the Palladium. I seen in some of their photos that they may have a church onsite there? Not sure.

Thanks!

2 Replies Related Threads

husker gringoes
    LocoGringo Customer
    • Total Posts : 240
    • Reward points: 1015
    Re: Easter Service 2018/02/13 12:43:02 (permalink)
     Dragynj, We were there a few years ago, not at Easter, and they had a BEAUTIFUL Church on site. Not sure what section, but very nice! They had a Catholic service and even asked if anyone would like to do a reading in there native language. Usually English and one in Spanish.Very nice!
      If it is no longer there, I would go to Playa and go to the nice little Catholic Church just north of the ferry dock. Beautiful Church and they have the Mass times posted in the back of the church. 
      The service in Playa is all in Spanish. We take a book from our Church here and follow along that way!

Enjoy, Husker    
    husker gringoes
    LocoGringo Customer
    • Total Posts : 240
    • Reward points: 1015
    Re: Easter Service 2018/02/13 12:43:02 (permalink)
     Dragynj, We were there a few years ago, not at Easter, and they had a BEAUTIFUL Church on site. Not sure what section, but very nice! They had a Catholic service and even asked if anyone would like to do a reading in there native language. Usually English and one in Spanish.Very nice!
      If it is no longer there, I would go to Playa and go to the nice little Catholic Church just north of the ferry dock. Beautiful Church and they have the Mass times posted in the back of the church. 
      The service in Playa is all in Spanish. We take a book from our Church here and follow along that way!

Enjoy, Husker    
    Jump to:
    © 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5