AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 995 of 1016
Author
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 18:43:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  72 and partly cloudy, but low humidity.   Busy day.  Eye exam early.  No changes in contacts or glasses. Headed home to start the lawn work.  Meantime the electrician called when I was starting the three hour job and was not going to call him back until I finished.  No big deal.  Then Mary Jo stopped by for a brief chat.  I am totally exhausted because the allergies are in full bloom. Then out to deck to deadhead ivy geraniums and other flowers and water them in good.  Haven't even made it to the shower yet.  That's next up and then a bite to eat.

Edit:  Happy Birthday PJ.  Hope it was special just like you  Hugs.

Yikes Jamie.  I am worried about you.  Hugs and prayers.

SoSo, you are the guru of commenting on all the BC posts.  Give you an A+ chica and that goes for Zoey as well.  What will be her adult weight?  

Bernie, have a great day tomorrow.  Sounds like a boat load of fun.  As you would say, he he.

Frank, sorry you got the rear end bump like Gem. I suppose when all the older vehicles reach their shelf life the newer ones with the rear view mirror technology and warning system may be a benefit.  My Solara is too old so I have to back out very carefully with all of those huge SUVs and trucks.  Can't see a frickin thing.

Twirls, glad you are sounding happier but wish you were feeling better.

Crunchie, sorry I spaced it out about your research project.  If you posted a link earlier, could you send it again please?  

Cindy, you crack me up.  You are a force to be reckoned with.  No flipping tree trimming here anymore.  Which reminds me that one of the maples at back of lot has a large split which is getting worse.  Tree trimming service coming out tomorrow for estimate.  Kinda scared me today on rider that it would split and I would be it. 

Hola Paul.  Doggies will be happy tonight as well as you.   Enjoy the cooler temps.

UpHill, fabulous photos.  Thanks so much for posting.  I have vertigo....so I enjoy the vistas at a distance.

Beautiful evening to all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/07/29 21:04:34

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 22:41:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh no Jamie, feel better soon.  Thanks for the update, check in tomorrow por favor.

For the Birthday Girl!  

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 05:27:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Now that was a fun evening with delicious food! (re: the above photo)

Was a very tiring day yesterday, Costco involves so much walking! But got it done, home and put away, exercised the dogs for a while, and Chris and I went to the Post for the BOGO burgers. Never got to the mowing, will be doing that today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PJ!
Jamie, hope you are feeling better! Please let your neighbors know so they can at least check on you if it is still ongoing!
Have fun on the water today Bernie, stay covered up!

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 06:26:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy birthday PJ!
Yes, Jamie, do take care and Cindy's idea is a good one.

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 06:31:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Jamie - go to the urgent care if you are not much better today. That sounds awful! Hydrate!

Zoey is so dang cute. I wonder what her weight is now? Her legs look long.

Happy Birthday PJ!

PamelaTejas - we need a pick of your mutt too.

MB - slow down LOL!

Got to run. Work is running me ragged, but hey, I have a job!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 06:54:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Should be a great boating day today. Current temp is 70F at 7:04 and a high of 86 degrees.

Yesterday around 3 o'clock I went over to the shrimp boat dock on the Shallotte River and bought 2 pounds of the larger sized shrimp. That will be cooked on the grill in my cast iron pan when we all get back from boating. I'll try to remember to get pictures for you, Crunch, knowing how much you like SHRIMP.

After I got the shrimp I went over to get the Lillie Mae then got some 91 octane non-ethanol gas at $3.26 a gallon. Anyone wanna buy a boat ? Parked the boat across the street and cleaned her out a little on the inside.

This morning Sean,Jessica ( I called her Jennifer yesterday ) Connor & Madison should arrive between 10-10:30. We should be on the water by 11. Ha, wishful thinking. There really is no hurry. All we have to do is decide where we will have lunch and that depends whether we head North or South.

Bob, nice hiking pictures with pretty vistas. Reference your question about that gal sitting on the alpine greenery, I would ask her nicely to respect the posted signs and stay on the trails.

Wow SoSo, you weren't kidding about Zoey. She really has grown. Where was that picture taken in PoMo ?
I had already left before PJ and hubby.

Speaking of PJ, I already wished her happy b-day the day she left for the family trip 'cuse I didn't know what day she would celebrate. So Happy Birthday again, PJ !

Oh well, Cindy. Today is another day for that grass mowing job you missed yesterday. It's always there waiting patiently for you. I will follow your advise and put on plenty of SPF 60 sunscreen.

Hi nipper.

Jamie, what Crunch said. 

Need to get moving.

See y'all.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 07:28:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mayan Boar

Frank, sorry you got the rear end bump like Gem. I suppose when all the older vehicles reach their shelf life the newer ones with the rear view mirror technology and warning system may be a benefit.  My Solara is too old so I have to back out very carefully with all of those huge SUVs and trucks.  Can't see a frickin thing.

MB--I've got the rear view mirror technology.  Just zoned out and wasn't paying attention.  Actually I'm surprised I haven't hit during the past 25 years I have lived here.

Happy Birthday PJ!  Reminds me.  Need to get birthday gift for my lovely wife.  Her B day is Sunday.  She will also be 66
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/07/30 07:57:22
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 12:44:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy B day to IM Frank!

Shrimp on the BBQ. Drool........

I am also drooling because I just got back from the laser surgery to try to save my 12 year ol implant which got implantitis. Unfortunately, the Novacaine is wearing off. Thank goodness for Advil!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 17:20:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
Happy B day to IM Frank!

Thanks Crunch but you are early.  Not until Sunday
Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 18:47:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
PJ, hope your birthday was wonderful!
Soso, Zoey sure is cute!  She's growing so fast, how big will she get?
Frank, I also have the back up cameras and the alarms were letting me know, as I was pulling forward.  But she still hit me.  It still burns me that I will be paying my deductible for something I shouldn't have to.  But it's too nice of a vehicle to not get it fixed and I'm sure even if I filed a claim against her, we'd both be paying our own.  But it could've been worse, and there are much greater tragedies in life, huh?
Jamie, are you feeling better?  I hope so, if not, for sure, like everyone has said...get yourself checked out please!
Bernie, shrimp is one of my favorites!  Actually, any seafood will work for me.  Tatt and I had lunch with some old neighbors last week, who retired on the St John's River in Florida, and they were going back home to do some "shrimping".  They said they catch tons right there in the river, enough to fill a freezer.  I never knew that shrimp were in rivers? They even have manatees come up to their dock.  I think I want to retire there!  We're planning to visit them next year to check it out.
MB, hint, hint...Tatt and I will be in Akumal the last week of October and the first week of November.  Twirley?  Badger?  We're planning a couple of days in PoMo too.  Our Mexican friend that used to be our favorite waiter up here (he now lives in Mexico City) is planning on visiting his brother again, who lives there.
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the dog days of summer.  Here's a photo of Shana with her Grandboyz:

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 21:05:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  What a day...my head is pounding.  Started at 8 a.m. with Renewal but before they arrived I have already cleaned myself up, changed the bedding, done a load of wash y dry and watered the outdoor flowers.  Headed to laptop to check out flights to MX for March.  Booked with SunCountry for 34,477 points or $517,16 round trip.  Could have done Delta for 32,477 points or $487.16 but I don't like the larger international terminal here and prefer the ease of in and out with the smaller onel right next door.  E-check done and good to go on norte Akumal condo.  While securing flights my electrician pulled up.  Had no idea he was coming.  It actually worked out okay because the two crew person from Renewal were just finishing up their stuff.

Then my headache got worser.  Yes, I know not an actual word but I don't care and it fits the rest of day.  He unwrapped all the lighting and we discovered that the fan/light combo fixture for kitchen came with a 6" down rod and I needed a foot.  Called lighting store and they had one in stock in the right color so I was off to pick that up. Unfortunately the newest fixture for over the sink was scheduled for delivery at the lighting store  tomorrow so that means another trip back but that's okay because electrician refused to hang the light in bathroom because the mirror I bought, through the lighting store, was too small for the space.  I remember telling the design consultant that I thought it was way tooooo small but got tired of her know-it-all chatter.  So now I have a light bulb hanging in the bathroom until I can resume the rest of the reno in that room.  Then he hung my showpiece fixture in DR and indicated that they didn't pack the extra chain needed for the 6'6"drop from vaulted ceiling to proper height over table to connect up with the three one foot rods.  Luckily there was an overabundance of color coded chain from another fixture so that worked out perfectly.  So glad nothing is going on here tomorrow so I can go mirror shopping at some local stores and make the return trip to lighting store and hopefully can return that darn mirror.   All righty then....moving on.

Crunchie, that sounds kinda nasty with the implant.  Glad the Advil is helping kinda like the Modello Especial is helping with my headache. 

Bernie, look forward to an update on your fun day on the water with Lillie Mae and family. Especially looking forward to the barbie shrimp pics you got Kim and I excited about.

Hola Bosco if you are out there somewhere.

Cindy, hope you got your lawn under control today.  Mine was way too long.  Hate it when it leaves hunks of clippings,  I am so over-the-top OCD.  

SoSo, that was a great pic of the BC crew from PoMo.  Everyone is so tan, happy and carefree.  

PJ, hope you had a beautiful birthday.

Badger, sounding like some nice weather for a bit.  At the very least a little drier.  

Twirls, I almost got the impression that you might be spearheading the next PoMo adventure. Hope all is well in your world.

Jamie, please check in as we are all concerned about you.  I do hope you are feeling much better.  Hugs.

Ohhh Frank.  That was a whole lot of damage. Darn it.  Wish your bride a happy birthday from all of us on Sunday please.  How's that little gal Scarlet doing these days?

Bob, good luck on the weight loss.  Much harder to take off for sure.

Edit:  Gem, darn chica.  You make beautiful babies and grands. 

Time to have a bite to eat as I have lost track of the time.  Hope everyone has a beautiful evening.  Manana, MB.
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/07/30 21:53:43

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/30 22:32:41 (permalink)
+2 (2)

FYI
From Pelican Free Press

Changes coming on dialing
land, cell phones in Mexico
Calling family, friends and business contacts will become a bit easier on August 3 as the Medican phone system removes the o44, o45 and 01 prefixes now in use.
From that day on in-country calls to and from landlines and cell phones will only require dialing the 10-digit phone number, such as 984-802-8705.
To call from Mexico to an international phone number will require you to dial the prefix 00 and then the country code, 01 for the US or 03 for France, as examples.
Prefixes are also required for international calls to Mexico. For example, to call Mexico from the US will require the host country’s (US) access code 011 im this case, nd the country code for Mexico, which is 52, then the 10-digit phone number.
This information has been made possible by Mexico’s Federal Institute of Telecommunications (Ifetel).
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 05:01:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch

I just got back from the laser surgery to try to save my 12 year ol implant which got implantitis. 

Geez Crunch, I always thought that they were real.

Good Morning Shrimp, it's Hump Day.

Jamie, please check in!

Gem, where are you staying in PoMo?

MB, you sure have bad luck with your remodeling, bet you'll be glad when it's done.

Busy, busy here, but the weather has been fantastic!

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 06:34:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
LOL Badger!  The sag tells the tale ha ha.

Hope Jamie is doing ok.

Gem - Shana and the grands are just gorgeous.

MB - geez, at least some day soon it shall all be done and you will start to forget the trauma. Maybe!

We had our 1st official 100 degree day yesterday. About a month later than usual as we have usually had about 20+ by now. The rain is history too. Hot and humid like normal. Praying to the AC Gods to "keep pumping".
post edited by crunch - 2019/07/31 06:36:35
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 06:37:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Great info Frank. Gracias!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 06:37:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Our router keeps losing the wifi access. Happens several times a day; have to do the shutdown/restart. What a PITA. And it is relatively new.
Paul, I was worried when you didn't post yesterday. Did Babs have a good time at her family reunion? Hope so!
Speaking of reunions, I sure wish PJ would get back and resume posting.
Yes, MB, I got the lawn all done. Giving my back a rest today, but thinking about going over the whole thing again tomorrow. I'm not gonna drive the lawn sweeper around; but there are just too many clippings rows that I hope will finally be gone, but they just keep getting worse. I change up my pattern each mowing (diagonal one way, diagonal the other, east to west and north/south) and usually don't have this problem, but this is the year from H*ll with the early rains, and continuing rains. It IS lush and green, just TOO lush, I guess.
Jamie, worried about you, too. Holly, maybe you could call and check for us?

Trip to WallyWorld this morning, then more weed pulling. Have a beautiful day!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 06:47:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Forgot: Shana looks too young to be a grandmother!
And Crunch, I believe Milwaukee has had 2 100degree days this year. I know we've already surpassed the annual average for 90+ days. 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 08:56:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Today it will be mostly sunny on the coast. Current temp 75F at 8:05 with a high of 86 degrees. Yes, I did get a little extra sleep this AM.

Boat trip was super for everyone and the two kids were very excited to take turns driving the boat. We first headed South for lunch at Crab Catchers; after lunch we went back North a few miles and turned due East into the Little River inlet and onward into the Atlantic Ocean. The swells were only 1-2 feet so nice to just motor around. Connor and Madison kept asking "how deep is it now Uncle Bernie" ? I believe we headed back towards the inlet when the depth finder indicated 37 feet. For some reason they were fascinated to know how much water was under us. Once we passed through the mouth of the inlet we headed slightly North to a beach on Bird Island. This is where people like to beach their boats and enjoy the music, a few adult beverages and the very soft sand that the tides bring to that specific beach. I 'parked' my boat right next to 2 pontoon boats just pack FULL of young adults. Oh my. I was sure that there was some kind of bikini contest in process. hee,hee. Anyway, we all swam a little and then continued our trip. Sad to say, when BeBe went to take a few pictures of the party gang it was then I realized that I forgot to bring my camera. Dang !  I'll call Sean to see if he and Jessica will email me some pics off their phones. I knew there was something I forgot as were were loading the boat at my house. At any rate, we continued our journey back onto the ICW heading North past the boat ramp, pass the Shallotte inlet and another several miles. Madison let her wishes be known that she needed to pee. Then Connor said 'me too'. OK, BeBe said we can take a potty brake and pull out of the channel to get closer to the edge of the canal into shallower water. Jessica joined the kids for a "swim" and after everyone climbed on board we headed back South to the boat ramp. Underway time was 10:30 and boat out of the water at 3:30. It was time to clean the Lillie Mae. That job went pretty quick with the kids cleaning the inside and the 3 adults scrubbing down the outside hull.

Once boat cleaning was done it was time to get dinner ready. The kids took showers and then Jessica grabbed her shower. Debby arrive to join us for dinner and took charge of the kitchen; she knew where everything was stored in my house. Sean got the red potatoes and corn on the cob cooking on the stove. Jessica made some buttered garlic toast to cook in the oven then started to help me with peeling the shrimp. Debby made the bowls of salad and the kids set the table. BeBe fired up the grill and cooked a batch of shrimp for the kids, as they were eating first because " I'm starving " ! Ha !  That worked out better so the 4 adults could enjoy our food together at the table. Sean took a quick shower while I was cooking the rest of the shrimp. Finally everything was on the table for the adults. We were all pretty hungry and ate like pigs. Guess what, no food porn. Boo hoo.  I was so tired I just totally spaced out the pictures.  After dinner, Sean took charge of rinsing all the dinner plates, etc, and loaded up the dish washer. Debby and Jessica cleaned all the cooking pans. I took care of the grill. Debby left with the kids for her house and Sean/Jessica
and I sat outside on the screened porch with Freddie to relax and chat.  I think they got on the road to head back to their hotel at 9:00.  I dried off the pots & pans and put them away once everyone was gone. It was one long day and was in bed by 10 o'clock.

Sorry for the long mini trip report. hee,hee.  Today I probably will do the grocery shopping. Meredith and gang will be here next Tuesday the 6th. That's a direct flight from Denver to Myrtle Beach. Her two boys will be pretty pooped by the time they get here. She asked if would pick up 2 things for the kids to snack on : Cheerios and goldfish. Hmmm. I didn't know that they boxed those two items together.

I'll catch up with everyone's post later today and I should have some boat pics for y'all.
See ya,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 10:39:33 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Morning all
Not much going on.  I wasn't up to par yesterday so I didn't post.

Cindy, what am I supposed to check on?  Rooms?  I called recently and got a quote for $79.00 pn in December from Enrique.  Probably less in spring months.  
I plan to go for around 2 weeks the 3rd to the 17th of December, when the days are so short.  I hate those days of dark by 5pm.   I also plan to go in mid Feb for 2-3 weeks and maybe longer. Possibly again mid or late April.  I remember last year and the February trip was wonderful.  Perfect time to get out of the midwest winter.  There also seemed to be a lot more going on in town because it's when all the more permanent snowbirds come down.  Lots of live music as I recall.  And I met lots of nice people who had places there.  I also need to get out of here during full bloom spring allergy time...Usually April to early May.  
Gem, I might come down for a few days when you are there.  What dates?  

Glad it was a good boating day with your family, Bernie.

MB, what a PITA.  I remember it well.  The small jobs are hard to get anyone to come and do.

We are going to be inundated with rain again starting tomorrow through Sunday.   Computer models are saying 5-8" around us.  TV guy says it shouldn't be that bad....hmmm.
I'm going to attend a City Singles dinner event Friday.  It's a group of 50+ age folks.  They are going to my new favorite place, Nicola's.  Bernie, these groups are in each city.  Google your city singles groups.  A nice way to meet others.  BTW, naturally most of the attendees are women so it should be a great way for you to meet several women at a time.  They may even have a boating group.  They have various groups for many activities.  

Great pic off Shana and the boys.

I'm concerned about Jamie.  I'll try to remember to call her later.

Yesterday, I went to my RA dr.  A very nice looking well dressed guy about my age and with no wedding ring, arrived in my Dr waiting room just before I went in for my appt.  We said Hello but my turn was called.  I tried to chat a minute when I got out but it was his turn.  I was thinking HMMM... a guy with the same ailment as me, so we have something in common...  I tried lingering a while but I didn't want to seem obvious.  I slowly went to the car.  I lingered more and watched the door for him to come out.  What was I going to do, run him down?  I started giggling about stalking this man so I eventually went on.  The receptionist couldn't give out his name of course, and I had no idea what I would do about it anyway.  Just because he had no ring, didn't mean he was single.  LOL about myself.  However certainly would like to meet a nice guy my age to do things with and I can always use some new girl friends.  That's why I came home and checked the Citywide singles thing.
Ann and Jan were both busy out of town this past weekend and I don't think my phone rang once.  Left me feeling pretty alone.  Chris is great help but not much for appropriate male company for me.
I'm not sure any man would tolerate me anyway.    

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 12:01:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
TwirleyB

Cindy, what am I supposed to check on?  
I'm concerned about Jamie.  I'll try to remember to call her later.

This is what I meant.  Sorry I wasn't clear. Lunch break over, back to work.

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 12:37:05 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Just need to find the right men Twirley. Wish you could have "met" that guy. Get out there a little. The singles things sounds fun.

Bernie - I bet you were out like a light. Do you want me to send you some Goldfish cheerios from here in TX? :)

Cindy - you wore me out!
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 13:19:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning lush BCrs

Any better today Jamie?

How the heck does implantitis happen Crunch, geeze always thought implants were carefree.  

Sorry about the rearenders - normally the vehicle in the behind position is usually liable.  Love the backing up technology, don't really like the side warning when changing lanes beep as it scares the xit outta me when it goes off and its a cement median rather than another vehicle.

BeBe how big are your gas tanks?  Sounds like a great day was had, dang on forgetting the cam.

Little easier calling Frank.  

Tejas hope your boyboy didn't have any heartworms, he has such a wonderful life with you 

MB congrats on getting your flight!  Glad you managed with the down rods, PITA when you don't have the right length.  I'm still working on lighting too.  Bought 2 pot light conversion kits and awaiting the arrival of the semi flush seeded glass which will match the island lights.  But this is stuff you don't need an electrician for, I could do it if there wasn't a ladder involved.  Gosh you are a busy lady!  

Hope those skeeters don't bother you today Cindy.  Still itchy?

Bob walk up and talk to them is how I'd handle it, often ppl are simply not aware.

Gem nice to hear you have fall plans in the Roo   Love this pic of Shana and the boys.

Enjoyed a yummy BLT this am courtesy of our garden.  

Make it a gooder!

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3795
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 17:08:28 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hi all, thanks so much for the concern. Went to the ER yesterday for 4 hours, I have some kind of virus, nothing they can do other than let it run its course so no penicillin, etc. Had some chills this am and turned on heat for a few hours but getting better and eating some light foods to get my strength back.
Internet problems, Geek Squad coming Friday so a shortish post, will post more maybe over the weekend.

Fabulous trip report Bernie, no detail is too small. Boat ride sounds like everyone had fun with a wonderful feast afterward.

MB, score on the plane tickets, good for you gal. You must have the patience of Job to deal with all those contractors and repairmen.

Great picture of Shana and her grandbabies, Gem.

Twirley, good luck with City Singles, hope you can maybe find a nice companion to have an occasional lunch or dinner or movie date, you sure deserve it.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/31 19:16:14 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  A beautiful 78 with partly cloudy skies and low humidity.  Perfect day to be out and about running errands which is how I spent the majority of my day. Stopped at FedEx and dropped off return to Wayfair, then off to TJ for a return, then Home Goods and they put aside a mirror for me on hold till closing today.  Then headed to Menards to return to LED flush mounted lights the electrician refused to install in the garage ceiling, so current lighting will stay.  Then off to Home Goods in Burnsville to see their mirror selection and then to Kirklands two blocks away where I found just what I was looking for.

It has mini-bevels on top border and larger bevel on main mirror.  Not the best shot but you get the idea. Train wreck of a spare BR with all my new towels stacked up cleanly washed that I need to find room for once I donate the others.
Then I headed back home and had some yogurt and fresh fruit.  Called lighting store and my last fixture arrived today so I packed up the mirror that was too small loaded it into the back seat of Solara, changed out all the ugly LED candelabra bulbs and hauled them back to light store as I prefer the tipped iridescent bulbs in my new fixtures and  ordered a box of 25 from them for future replacements before they are off the market.

DR fixture.

Integrated LED fan/light kitchen.

Fixture in both entry and upstairs hallway.

Pics don't do really showcase all that well.  Blended two-tone metals with no glass other than the bulbs. I can't wait to get the bathroom one up and the one over kitchen sink/window.  Moving on.

Jamie, so glad you checked in with an update.  Please take good care of yourself.  That's one nasty virus you contracted.  Sending healing hugs your way.

Kim, were you able to save that implant?  Surely hope so.  Hang in there AC.

Bernie, what a lovely day with family.  So much fun and great memories.  I'm sure that was a very long day for you.  Darn on no camera.  Next time we want pics when Meredith arrives.

Cindy, at least it's mowed.  I know I've asked before but how long on the rider does it take to cut entire acreage?  I have to trim some shrubs and the hedge again hopefully tomorrow.  Doesn't take long for things to get out of control with all of this precip as you eluded to.

Holly, never heard of that single club thing you mentioned.  Would be interested in how it goes on Friday.  Really glad you are getting out and about, doing your PT and moving forward with things.  It's good to keep busy as we know.

Hi Bob.  Quit feeding those skunks popcorn silly.

Hola Badger, hope your week is going well.  I'm kinda used to stuff going sideways.  I just keep focusing on the end prize when all I want to do is accomplished probably within the next 7-8 months. 

Hi Claire, Susy, SNF, Barata and the rest of you that rarely check in.  

SoSo, we are curious what Zoey weighs in at?  You completely understand the projects as does Twirls and others.  Just gotta keep the patience hat on, chip away and move forward.

Time to figure out what to eat.  Have a lovely evening and great day tomorrow.  MB

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/08/01 04:41:37 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Singles, it's Thirstday.

Crunch, glad I could give you a chuckle.

SoSo, thanks for the photo of some of the gang at Taninos, a fun night.

Pj, where are you??

Bernie, you are no longer allowed to go boating without your camera!

MB, looks lovely!

Jamie, glad you are feeling better.

I got a chuckle last night from an email that I received from the insurance company that handles all of my business insurance, it was addressed to "Hi First Name" and then proceeded to tell me how important I was to them. 

Nighttime temps here have been in the 50s recently, great for sleeping with all of the windows open.
post edited by Badger - 2019/08/01 04:45:55

Wag more....bark less.
Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 995 of 1016
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5