AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 994 of 1016
Author
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 06:29:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank, thanks for the pics. I do believe Kayden needs to learn the "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIEVHz0Mww

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 07:14:58 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good Morning
Frank congratulations on your new grandbaby.  She's got a lot of hair!  Looks like a proud big brother. 

Twirls  what did the vet say? 
Mr JJ has been staining the deck.  We added a gate to keep Woody the wiener from running to the neighbors and barking.  He likes to hang out with us on the deck.  Anyway, Mr JJ took down a rail to stain it.  He went inside for a drink of water and Woody wanted to come out with him.  opened the door and Woody took off running with a flying leap off the deck.  We have no idea why he did that but from the sounds of it, he just needed a cape.  the deck sits up 3-4 feet off the ground.  Woody has a bad back, so Mr JJ was cringing as he was flying.  Didn't seem to bother him.  He must have landed correctly, thankfully. 

MB  lovely colors!  and yes, any dog rescue or vets would gladly take your towels/sheets off your hands and they would go to good use. 

Congratulations on the weight loss, Chris!  
Why can't losing weight be as easy as gaining?

News here is about the 2 missing Wisconsin brothers.  Breaks my heart.  Their rental was found near the farm house I used to live in.  I hope they are found safe and alive, but it's not sounding good at all as They are saying it is now a death investigation.  A guy that admitted to driving the truck  has been charged with tampering with a motor vehicle. I told Mr JJ there has to be another person involved, because he had to get back to his farm.  I suppose he could walk, but that's at least 35 miles.  The officials are being very tight lipped about their investigation.  I suspect it's big news in Wisconsin as well. 

We are getting closer to that pool.  Last night Mr JJ started talking about  how we would design the deck around it.  I highly doubt it will happen this year.  But, I'm willing to bet it will happen next year.  YAY!!  However, after the deck is finished, he is going to build me a gardening bench by his man shed. That should happen in the next 3 or 4 weeks. 

Time to wake the sleeping beauty so we can drop his truck off for an oil change and head to the Market.

Enjoy your Saturday!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 07:15:59 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

Little cloudy this AM but will turn mostly sunny for the rest of the day. Our coastal temp is now 71F at 7:14 with a high expected to be 86 degrees.

Yesterday I talked to Debby about a boat trip next week. Her son Sean and two kids plus Sean's GF are down in Myrtle for a visit. The kids, Connor and Madison, are staying with grandma; Sean and Jenifer are in a hotel on the beach. hummm. Snuggle bunnies. Anyway we discussed next Tues or Wed and Debby asked if she could bring Charlie, her new boyfriend. Sure. A boat full of people would be perfect. Hee,hee.

Did a short trip yesterday to the recycle station to drop off some cardboard boxes. There is no charge but one has to 'break down' the boxes so they can fit through a slot in the metal bin. The recycle place is only a few miles from Fibber's, so I had to stop there for lunch. Got the Grouper Bites : small fillets that were lightly battered and fried. Very tasty.  After returning home I didn't feel up to washing down the screened porch so will do that today.

Last night another soak in the tub with the Epsom salt. Good to see that the sores are drying up. The pains inside my body are also starting to subside. All of this carp should be history by the time Meredith and family arrive.

Thank you for the family pictures Frank.

Hope y'all have a great weekend.
See everyone later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 07:23:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
ChrisandCindy
Speaking of heavy, big surprise with Chris' appt. with the endocrinologist. He no longer has type 2 diabetes. The numbers just don't show it. She wants him to test twice a day for a while and send in the results to be absolutely sure.  Since last Nov. he has dropped close to 50lbs. I think that is the big contributing factor. Hoping he continues to lose; another 50 would be great, begin to reverse the swelling he gets in his legs.

Wow! Great news. So many medical issues can be mitigated with weight loss. This reminds me of a story I read in Reader's Digest about a native born Hawaiian, who had diabetes and was told by the doctor to go on insulin and had other issues and needed other drugs. She talked to the doctor and went on a traditional Hawaiian diet, lost a lot of weight, got healthier (in every sense of the word) and did not need the insulin or other drugs. 

I'm trying to lose 30-40 lbs. I'm down 10 and feel so much better. But I've stalled at this weight, need to get better about eating and getting more active. Apparently, I am not active enough.  

Back in March, I met with my doctor, and my blood pressure was way too high (I've always aced the 120 over 80, and this was 160 over.... something). They took it twice to confirm it. Doctors says blood tests and when we get the results, we'll get you some medications. DRUGS!!! The doctor wants to put me on DRUGS!!! No way! Come June, I go back in and he has the test results, my BP is 118 over 68 (Whew!), and my weight is down 5 lbs. I told him, you don't know how hard I worked to lose that 5 lbs, I visited my mother down south, got some good ole southern cooking, went to an AI in Cozumel, and attended some pot lucks recently. The motivation was you threatening to put me on drugs. He told me to keep it up. 

Today is a nice day, looks like yardwork and lawn mowing. Maybe some fishing!

Have a great day all!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2019/07/27 07:24:35

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 09:54:43 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all
Frank, what cute grandbabies!  I know large families are great.  I used to have one.  Enjoy all you can.

JJ, YAY for you and I'll be hoping you get a pool next year!

Good for everyone who is losing weight.  I'm telling you, IT IS AS HARD TO GAIN AS IT IT TO LOSE!  I've been working on gaining for quite a while and I'm averaging 4 lbs heavier.  Sometimes a few up and sometimes a few down.  

Pearl... the white glob area is the scar from where her tail was bobbed.  The vet doesn't think its the itching problem but it could be.  She checked her for fleas and none.  She thinks it's her thick hair and maybe dry skin.  Most likely it's because Pearl likes to be scratched and she is spoiled.  She now weighs 81!  Although she is "full figured" the vet doesn't feel that she is too over weight for her breed.  She gets walked almost 4 miles everyday and plays ball as long as someone will throw it.  Most dogs don't like going to the vet but Pearl loves it.  She gets soo excited to see the girls there!  She is an attention hound.

Our heat and humidity returns today too.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 11:07:00 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my grandbaby!  Be glad when she is big enough to get around.

Thanks Cindy for the Monkey Song.  Sent it to my son.  Surprised Kayden doesn't have an e-mail address yet as much as he carries their tablet around

Twirls--We all have small families now.  Ours is just Craig, Kevin and I.  Kevin's now is just 4.  I come from a larger family.  There were 7 of us altogether.  On the street I grew up on there were about 25 kids ranging from 5-15.  Always had enough kids for a game of some sort, king of the hill, hide and seek, etc.  We would leave the house about 9 am and had to be home at sunset.  There was always someone to goof off with
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 05:21:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Bernie, that is great news! Keep up with the Epsom salts and don't forget to look in earnest for the Shingrix shots. You don't want to go through this again!
Holly, add some fish oil to Pearl's food. Babs suggested this to me when Sophie was so itchy. Vet said "good idea!" She just puts a capsule in their bowl with their food...mine will eat around it, so I prick it open and squeeze it onto the food. Helps with the itching and is good for their coats.

Yesterday afternoon we went to son's house; they were having an open house for all their friends. Didi charmed everyone. My youngest brother (17 years my junior) was there with his wife as well. Lots of good food and the rain held off. Was a nice break from yard work.
We did get some rain overnight, but I think it was light. Greater probability this evening with possible Tstorms. My big project yesterday was tree trimming. River birches especially, too much hanging down low; would have to part it like a curtain to mow through. Also the @!*%# silver maples. Have a few more to go, would like to get 'er done before the rain hits. Filled the wagon to overflowing twice yesterday, shouldn't be so much this afternoon.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 05:24:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Wieners, it's Sunday.

Frank, thanks for the great photos, nice to see Iggy Mom again also. ( Go Brewers!)

Bernie, boat trip sounds like fun, I know you'll take some pix for us.

Twirls, glad that pearl is OK.

Hoe PJ is having fun!

MB, where are you??

Sunny & warm this morning, then tstorms moving in tonight.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 07:40:33 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Today will be a bright sunny day and a great time to be on the beach. The vacationers and locals will all be happy. Current temp is 68F at 7:42 with a high of 85 degrees.

I'm not back to 100% yet but I can feel the progress. Yesterday I pulled the patio chairs off the porch and scrubbed them down with a mild soap solution. Left them on the wood deck to dry in the sun while I cleaned the screened porch. Everything looks real nice. I'll talk with Debby today to see what day they settled on for the boat ride. Maybe that afternoon they will enjoy some fresh shrimp on the grill plus small red potatoes along with a salad. Sounds good to me.

No big plans for today. Time to wash the bedding and that's about it.

jj, funny story yesterday about Woody. He must have been real frisky. Shame you didn't have a camera ready; would have been a great shot of the "flying wiener dog".

Cindy, yes I still plan to get those Shingrix shots but I have given up on Walgreen's. I need to wait a while after the Shingles are all done then start calling calling around.  By the way, I remember you had mentioned something about filling that "mud hole" that the dogs love so much.  What do you plan to use for the fill ?

Badger, I do plan to take a few pictures on the boat venture. With 7 of us on board, I'll probably run out of film. Hee,hee. Remember those days ? What a pain : dropping off the film to be developed, burning your fingers on the hot flash bulbs, etc. Glad those days are gone.

Hope y'all have a great Sunday.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 09:11:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

JJ, my apologizes.  I forgot to comment on poor Woody!  Glad he landed well and has no apparent boo-boo's.  A flying weiner can hurt himself!  

Glad you are healing, Bernie.  Two-3 weeks in seemed my worst.

Cindy, Thanks for the tip on fish oil.  I'll try that.  Maybe on the cats too.  Poor Tigger is so matted up and won't let me get the tangles out.  Chris is going to have to put on BBQ mits and hold him while I cut the worst ones out.  I'd have him shaved but I'm afraid it would traumatize him.  Plus the groomer would have to knock him loopy with tranquilizers.  I try every summer to keep up with brushing and detangling before he gets too bad but I can hardly bend over and he won't stay put.

I seem to be in my summer sleep mode.  I slept almost 9 hours the night before.  Then napped in the afternoon for about an hour.  Then went to bed around 9pm.  Didn't get up till almost 8.  I think I was dreaming of the last or another LG get together because I remember Bimmy and Adrienne being there.  Of course, I'm awake most every night with butt pain at some point.

I have no plans today but pool time and maybe some laundry.  I don't know why I have so many summer clothes.  I'm either in a robe or a bathing suit and cover up unless I go out.
Tri-Tip roasts are on sale and I may go pick one up for Chris to put on the smoker.  We now have 3 smokers!  Finally got new free parts from the manufacturer, for the electric one and it's fixed.  I had a charcoal smoker which we drug out and used recently.  Then Chris had some lady (yard customer) give him a nice charcoal smoker with gas starter recently.  We have too much stuff.  
Last night was turkey breast sandwiches and macaroni salad for dinner and I made another peach cobbler.  Not exactly Royal food but good.
Speaking of Royalty, last night I started watching a series on The 6 wives of Henry VIII.  Although I had read a couple of biographies of Henry and the wives, most of them differ.  This first one was on Catherine of Aragon.  Pretty interesting but I'm fascinated by history.

You all have a great Sunday.
Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 13:09:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Sunday Funday to you all!  
MB love your color for your remodel!  Yellow is so refreshing.  Seems like whenever I start one project, it just leads to many.  
Holly, Baylee and Ady both had a good chuckle about the "don't make me pull this car over"  Wow, that was a few years ago huh?
Shana and I would both love to come visit you again, we had such a good time.  Just wish that 8 hr drive was a bit shorter.  She hardly has any time off with her job, as she somehow manages to take too many "sick/mental health" days off.  She's only been there a year, so doesn't have much accumulated.  But for sure next year.  And I'm hoping to see many of you in possibly PoMo? sometime in the future.  Haven't seen Badger & Babs, Chris & Cindy, Bernie, Maple, Soso & Glen, Bimmie, Nipper in such a long time.  And tho I feel I already know so many of you other BC kids, I'd love to meet you all.  Tatt & I have 2 weeks in Akumal the last of October, but nothing planned yet for spring.  So I'll be watching what everyone is planning.
I joined the rear end club last week.  Was backing out of Walmart (I hate that place) and as I was pulling forward, a lady backed right into me!  Of course there were no witnesses, and she was quick to say "I'm not sure how insurance handles this, when we both backed into each other"   Grrr!  Of course, my deductible is $500 and Tatt doesn't think it'll be that much to fix, but it's just the headache of the deal.  Our agent said we could file a claim against her company, but I'm  sure she'd just do the same if I did that.
Frank, cute new Grandbaby!  Aren't they so much fun?  But exhausting!  I had all 3 of my kids by the time I was 22.  I don't know how any older parents do it.  Jason and Juany are both early 40's and with a 3 year old and a 5 mo old, I can see the tole it takes.  But they're enjoying it so much, as Jason never thought he would have a family, getting married in his later 30's.  As well as Juany.  She's a couple years younger than him, but neither had children earlier.  I am happy for them.  Need to get down there soon to see those kiddos.  Plan is now for early December.
Crunch, I'm so happy your procedures have been so helpful.  Chronic pain is a bitch.  I've been fortunate, but have seen many suffer and just give up.  Here's to health and happiness for all of us!
We need rain!  We had so much in June, that I never had to water, but July has been bone dry.  Why oh why do I plant so many pots!  I do have a butterfly bush and a hibiscus that are doing amazing tho!  I can't believe all the hummers and monarchs that visit every day, so much fun to watch!
Make it a good one,  SNF, UHK, BB, PJ, Jamie, JJ, Barata and everyone else!

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 13:10:45 (permalink)
+2 (2)

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 13:51:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Gem

I joined the rear end club last week.  Was backing out of Walmart (I hate that place) and as I was pulling forward, a lady backed right into me!  Of course there were no witnesses, and she was quick to say "I'm not sure how insurance handles this, when we both backed into each other"   Grrr!  Of course, my deductible is $500 and Tatt doesn't think it'll be that much to fix, but it's just the headache of the deal.  Our agent said we could file a claim against her company, but I'm  sure she'd just do the same if I did that.

Gem---joined the club also but all by myself!  We have a side entry garage.  Straight across the street is the neighbor's driveway and their brick mailbox.  Wasn't paying attention and backed into the mailbox.  Barely hit it but I hit it good enough to sustain $2,940 of damage. I would have missed it if I was a 1/8" over.  No damage to the mailbox. Hit it right on the back corner of my truck, just enough where it damaged the bumper, side panel, rear panel, tailgate and the tail lights.  Thankfully my deductible is only $500.  Insurance agent is a good friend and took care of it where nothing affects my payment.  Nice to have friends in the right places.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 14:15:21 (permalink)
-1 (1)

Any idea what you are looking at?  Read the story  A nice warning from this teenager.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/girl-16-horrific-sunburn-back-snorkeling-cuba

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/28 16:13:30 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon.  Week end has been a blur.  Yesterday brother Chuck and my SIL, Sue, stopped out at 8 and we went to have breakfast.  After our three hour visit we headed back here and we talked about the revolving list of projects that I am currently involved in and future ones on my list.  Today was church at 9:30 and then just dinging around here organizing some things and being rather lazy. Tomorrow morning annual eye appointment at 8:20 a.m.  Then will await the call from electrician and perhaps our schedules will mesh.  I should have mowed today but there was light rain mid-day and looks like more on the way shortly.  Great way to start off my day yesterday.

Gem, love all that beautiful color out front.  My annuals and perennials went crazy too.  I'm loving all the color.  Puts a smile on my face.  You've got some fun things planned coming up.  I may do a short trip south of the border in late October/early November but too early for me to commit quite yet.  March is a long ways off for my two-week visit.

Cindy, geeez you sure do work hard.  Nice you had some fun at son's new place.  No more monkeys jumping on the bed.  Must admit a first for me.  

Twirls, had no idea you were a history gal.  Good news about Pearl's back end.  Hope the fish oil helps.

JJ and Cindy, thanks for the towel/linen donation ideas.  

Frank, that was a pretty disgusting pic.  Guess that is what rash guards are all about.  Ugh.

Bernie, glad you are on the mend and sounds like you will have a fun boat drive with Deb and others shortly.

Hola Badger.  Nice to hear things have leveled out with your crew since that termination.  

That's all for me.  Have a beautiful evening everyone.  MB

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 04:02:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Rearenders, it's Moanday.

Thanks for the pix, Gem & MB. Frank, uh, not so much.

Rain most of the night here, garden will be happy.

Our doggies have been moping around with Babs gone the last 2 days, she should return home today.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 05:03:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Light rain coming down. Sophie doesn't like being out in the rain. Just tried to get them out the door after their breakfast; she wasn't having it, so Joey wouldn't go either.
I'm a little nauseous from that pic, Frank. Gag.
Gem, very pretty. The hibiscus made me a little sad, though. Mine did not survive the sub-zero-no snow-cover November we had. It was a gorgeous, eye popping red. Huge flowers, nearly black foliage.

MB, awe!

I went out to continue the tree/shrub trimming yesterday after church. Only lasted ten minutes, or 20 mosquito bites. They were relentless. Buzzing my ears, coming at my eyes...I had deet on, but to no avail. Just could not take it.
Today is laundry, then a trip to Costco. Seriously low on the paper goods, nearly out of eggs, too. If there is time left in the day, and things dry out a bit, it is time to begin the mowing again.
Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 06:32:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
That poor girl Frank. Good thing she is warning others though.

Ouch on those Moskies Cindy. All that water the cause? We don't have them like that thank goodness.

Hi ho hi ho...............
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 07:11:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Beautiful sunny day in store for the coast. Current temp 68F at 7:24. High today 86 degrees.

Never did leave the house yesterday. Today I will go to the storage yard to hitch up the boat and take it about 4 blocks for some gas. Then bring it home to park across the street and clean the interior up a bit. Sean,Jen,Connor and Madison will show up tomorrow morning around 10:30. Debby won't be here as she had some kind of previous commitment with her church and her BF can't get off work.  That's fine with me as 7 on board is right at the Coast Guard rating of maximum of 8.

Hi Gem. Very pretty pictures of your flowers. Thank you. Bad news about your car.

MB, you caught a great picture of mama and baby deer. I'm guessing they were raiding the seed feeder ?

Cindy, have a good Costco trip.

Hi ho Crunch. What, only 30 more years to retirement ?

Ya'll have a good one today.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 07:34:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Another adventure! This time, we hiked three mountain peaks in the Presidential range of the White Mountains, Eisenhower, Pierce and Jackson. 

I joined an old friend, Dave Vogel, for a hike yesterday, almost a spur of the moment hike. We hiked Eisenhower, Pierce and Jackson. We spotted one car at the Webster Jackson trail and headed to the Edmunds Path to tart off at 9:30 AM. Come Noon, we were eating lunch atop Eisenhower. It was so nice to once again be in the Alpine Zone!

We ran across a good 4 or 5 dozen hikers, probably more. At Mizpah Hut, we refilled with drinking water, nice cold drinking water. What a great day, good weather, sunny. We did get rained on the last 10 or 15 minutes, but we were so sweaty, it actually felt good!

Looking at Mt Monroe:

This is actually the trail around the top of Mt Eisenhower:

Love this view from the top:

You can see Mt Washington behind me, with the towers:

Here is a view of the presidential mountain range. You have to earn this view!

Gratuitous mountain view!

Folks, I'm open to suggestions here. We were in the alpine zone up atop these peaks. Vary fragile flora here. It's not durable grass. It is requested that folks stick to the trails, normally rock or gravel, and keep off the plant life, as it dies easily and does not regrow well. We saw more than one person doing this:

I simply did not know how or what to say or suggest to these folks. There are signs as you enter these areas and most hikers are well aware of the keep off the plant life stuff. How would you handle speaking up about this stuff?

Bernie, I am glad you are healing up. 

Frank, something similar happened to us once while snorkeling. We had rash guards on so our backs were okay, but my lady got the rear of her thighs burned. Something about that cold water making you not realize you are getting burned. We have since purchased rash guards for our legs and use those all the time. No tan for us, or burns. 

Gotta make a day of things here, not sure what is in the works, yet. 

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 12:18:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Late morning all

GEM and Frank, sorry you are in the REAR END club.  I try not to fret over the car stuff but I do.  I'm really picky about the Camaro.  I won't drive it to Walmart anymore and rarely park where cars can be too close.  I did do a big boo-boo on the HHR shortly after I bought it.  I hit a concrete bunker near a gas pump and tore up the right front end.  I had it fixed but cost my deductible.

Frank, GROSS sunburn but a good thing for others to learn.  

Cindy, stay out of the mosquitos when possible which I'm sure you do.  I bet they are really bad this year. Nixa has a fogging truck that sprays our hood every Tuesday and as much as I hate them spraying poison in the air, I haven't seen many mosquitos.  They do like our Pampas grass though.
 I think Chris has his first bad case of MO chiggers.  He was wearing long gloves when he did all the weed pulling and trimming next door.  They are all around his fore arms.  I understand that other parts of the country don't have chiggers.  A GF from California didn't know about chiggers when she came to visit me in Arkansas.  She got a bad case and was calling them JIGGERS!  We LOL about that for years.

Bernie, hope you have a good day for boat riding.

It's cool and rainy today.  I woke around 5 ish to a heavy downpour.   It's been off and on since.  Will be the same most of the day.

I have no plans except to go get labs drawn.  I see the RA Dr tomorrow.

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 13:05:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Birthday PJ, wishing you a wonderful day with family and friends!  HUGS

BeBe so sorry about contracting the shingles, hope you are finding some relief. Definitely have to get mine, a little shy after that last pneumonia vaccine reaction if you know what I mean...(ok I'll do it).   Have an awesome time on the boat tomorrow, will be a true test for Lily Mae with the weight - going to be a fun day for you all!  Take pics.

GEM love your hibiscus, huge flowers, very nice.

Loving the fresh blueberries, corn and our garden veggies this summer.  Freezing some, have a nice bunch of apricots will make freezer jam this morning. Also going to harvest more chard/spinach to make a super salad for lunch tomorrow, having some girlfriends over tomorrow.

VSD worked hard on our elderly wall fountain and got her up and running on the deck, nice to have trickle sound when the outside fireplace is on.  He is on the island for a funeral and helping the folks.  

Welcome to the world Kensley, congrats Frank y Iggy's family.  Ouch Kayden that's a good shiner, bet there were lots of tears shed on that bump.

MB love your floatie!  Check out your back yard bambi's and the yard looks great !

Sounds like you enjoyed the island Barata.  Seriously you looking at real estate?

Jamie did you have your eye surgery what is your update?

JJ woody the super weinee with a cape!  LOL glad he was ok after that drop.  Perfect and exciting that you can plan that new pool next year, yippee!

Jamie what is your status?

Hope Pearls butt gets better soon, hey Crunch... its not you or Holly this time. jeje all kidding aside.  Cindy has a good internal suggestion, my external suggestion is Vitamin E oil unless your vet gave you cortisone cream.  You still need to address why it happened, often food related.  Otherwise this itchy butt will be ongoing. 

That's alot of vacuuming C&C - congrats Chris and son on your healthier lifestyles.  What are you doing different to lose the weight Chris?  or maybe that is a Cindy Q assuming she chefs in your family.

Nice cliff UHK! Understand on the BP meds, nice not to take any meds. You must have really worked out hard to eat at all those places and still lose 5lbs!  Congrats on your loss too! 

Bosco you over that mancold?  

BB sup for summer?

Hey Mapes your Cape vacay photos look great, carry on enjoy!

SNF hope you are enjoying your mare this summer.

Nipper how is the other coast?

Tejas are really enjoying the pup, she is so smart.  Really have to be very careful with everything I do. She figured out how to open the gate.  Introduced her to the other side of our home, she watched me change the sheets.  

Zoey is doing very well, growing like crazy.  She is doing marvelous on house training, also spending lots of time working with her on the grooming table, ear cleaning, nails, etc..  Need to put a top notch on her soon, she doesn't mind the clippers. 

Badger say hi to Babs pls.

Make it a good day all.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 13:48:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh SOSO, our poodledoggies are so very smart and Zoey is just so freaking cute. My boyboy came to me later in his life and amazed how quickly he adapted after being with his former family. Though I know they loved him and gave him a good life, the only vet record they had was a recent rabies vaccine. And found out they never had him screened for heartworms, he was 7 when I got him. No matter, they chose me to have him and I am eternally grateful to them.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3795
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 17:42:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
What a darling dog, SoSo.

Have a great boat ride Bernie, sounds like a lot of fun.

Beautiful pictures, Bob.

Sorry to all I missed but have to cut this short. Was sick as a dog yesterday with fever, then later chills and sore muscles, threw up 4 times, almost 5. Only marginally better today, still have chills and fever, changed my top/blouse 4 times. Tried Ibuprofen multiple times yesterday and once today, it will not stay down, acetominiphen does but almost out. Not sure what is wrong but hope to feel better tomorrow. Too weak to leave house. Sorry to bore you all, but generally have pretty good health,
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/29 18:20:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Feel better, Jamie. Please make sure you stay hydrated, and if you don't improve, call someone to help you.
Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 994 of 1016
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5