AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 993 of 1017
Author
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 06:36:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Spent most of the day yesterday cleaning house. Back still achy from vacuuming. Had to empty the cannister on the Shark 6 times! Lots of Joey-hair.

Paul, procedure is today for son. Same urologist that Chris spent so much time with in January. All arrive here for lunch around 1pm,  son and Dil head to hospital around 2. Chris also has an afternoon appt. w/ the endocrinologist. Hopefully gets him started on the once-a-week injection for his type 2. Forget which one; there seem to be so many now.

Hope you don't have any trouble finding a competent replacement worker, Paul. I remember the first time Chris had to fire somebody; talked in his sleep for days, was sullen and agitated for weeks. He got over it pretty quickly once the deed was done, though.

Bernie, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, bet it felt good to get out of the house for a little bit. Hope you continue to improve! 
PJ, is SC going with you to the reunion? BF?
MB, those towels should put a smile on your face, especially in the dead of winter.
Crunch, what is the research study? or is it still Alzheimer?
Gotta get going, have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29466
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 06:51:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Still AD Cindy. Prayers for son #2 today.

Beautiful stuff MB. I love your choices. I would be happy with those for sure. Reversed levers? Are we in Mexico LOL!

Yep Badger, sometimes there is just no other choice and shouldn't feel bad at all. We all make our own. Some employees just will never make the effort.

I agree with the others Twirley. Even though it impacted you I would leave it to them and not get involved. Your back yard looks gorgeous.

Well, my brother has let loose (very politely and kindly all things considered) with quite the truth bomb with dad. It has been decades in the making and dad's not helping my sister yet again was the final nail in that coffin. It is sad because dad is just a lonely old man having to lay on the bed he made, but I still feel really sad for all involved.  Cue dad drama phone calls in 3, 2....... since I am the only one who still will speak to him I am practicing my " I understand, I am sorry, I love you". That is truly all I can say.  I am not willing to speak harsh truths at this point in his or my life.

Hi ho hi ho lot's of work to go!

Hope today is even a little better than the day before Bernie. Or, a lot!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 07:16:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Sun is shinning nicely but weather man says that the beach will turn to partly cloudy skies in a few hours. Don't think the beach goes will be too disappointed. Current temp is 68F at 7:31 with a high of 86 degrees.

Yesterday I had lunch at Fibber's and then did my grocery shopping. It was good to be out of the house. My next door neighbor Blaine called early evening to ask if had eaten dinner yet. They had a ton of left over BBQ pork and green beans that Jennifer had made for their dinner and he would bring me a plate if I was hungry. Very nice of them to think of me and it was soooo good.

Last night before bed time I drew a bath tub of medium hot water with Epson salt added. I was hoping that the salt would help with the Shingle sores. I believe it did; time will tell. 

Today is Thursday trash day. That is all thus far that I have on my list.

MB, you are quite the home decorator. Thanks for the pictures.

Badger, that bad experience with your ex-employee is now done and done. Now you can just move forward and things will be better, si ?

Cindy, that a lot of dog hair !  Fingers crossed for your Son's procedure today.

Thank you Crunchie. You are so kind.

Coffee gone. Trash out. See y'all later.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 07:47:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy folks. Been getting projects done around the house. Took some time for a pot luck at a friend's house last night in Jackson N.H. Good times, brought lasagna home!

Did my weekly hike with my brother yesterday to Table Rock nearby. 

Yes, our feet are hanging over the edge of forever. 
My brother dog napped his neighbor's dog for this hike:

Looking across to Old Speck, a popular mountain to klimb. 

And here is the Eyebrow trail, one that we'll do soon.

Do you see the line of trees near the top of the big section of rock, that is where the trail is and it turns around and goes over the smaller section of ledge just a little higher up. The views from there are pretty good as well. Looking forward to it. 

And.... another pic of just relaxing up top.

Got some yard work to do, then off to kayaking today. 

The other folks in picture are the folks I helped out with their deck. I guess after all the work, they felt like they needed some recreation as well! No pics of their deck, it was hot and we wanted to get 'er done and I didn't bring my camera with me. 

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 09:09:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning

Regarding the guys...I usually do stay out of it as it goes on all the time.  However, when it involves my money, my yard, and my tools, and that Chris had to neglect some of his duties here in order to get it all done....it involves me.  Levi will take advantage of anyone who will let him and it's not me!  I didn't say anything until Levi messaged me about helping with the situation.  He did manage to get someone to haul off all the debris that was stored on my driveway and take it to recycling.  He made no plan for how the debris was supposed to be removed in his absence.  If it had lain on the neighbor's grass and killed it, he would have lost a customer.  I saved him by allowing it to be stored on my driveway.  LOL, I told him I was charging him rent until it was gone!  He charges me for every thing he does.

MB, love the yellow and flowered towels.  True, the lighting wasn't good to really show the colors of everything.

Crunch, I think you are wise and doing well dealing with this.  Maybe your brother gave him something to think about?  He probably knows his errors but can't admit it and he knows he can't really fix it now.  If he could it might help heal scars left behind.

Bernie, the sweet freedom of getting out of the house.  I understand.

Beach Billy, Susy and Bosco, check in time!  I think Mapes is on summer vacation?

Pearl decided to get up and out at the crack before dawn.  I was a bit irritated when I was woke up by barking.  I was thinking who's dog is making that racket at this hour?  DUH, It was Mine!  I don't lock her kennel anymore for safety reasons, so she lets herself out and goes outside through the sliding door that she can push open.  She immediately went to Chris's patio door and let out a big BAHROOO!  That got him up in a hurry!  Chris has spoiled her so that she thinks she needs constant attention.  She has decided that she likes her butt to be scratched.  Now she walks up to everyone and sticks her butt out!

Cindy, I hear you about the hair!  Bonnie used to leave "Golden Tumbleweeds" rolling down the halls.  Pearl is just as bad.  We need to vacuum every other day or I have tumbleweeds!  I am sick of the hair!  After Bonnie, I was determined to get a mini schnauzer, because they don't shed.  I ended up with Pearl.  She was just too cute and needed a home.

I have a 10 am massage and I am looking forward to that!  Other than that, I got nothing going on today.  I was going on a short road trip with Ann but didn't feel up to it.  My back is bad again.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 09:12:30 (permalink)
Bob, OMG.  I don't do heights and the picture of you dangling over the edge almost made me queasy!  GET AWAY FROM THE EDGE!  There has been 2 deaths in Arkansas this year from trying to take selfie's near the edge of a cliff.

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 09:35:43 (permalink)
TwirleyB
Bob, OMG.  I don't do heights and the picture of you dangling over the edge almost made me queasy!  GET AWAY FROM THE EDGE!  There has been 2 deaths in Arkansas this year from trying to take selfie's near the edge of a cliff.

LOL!!!! About a week ago, someone had to be rescued from there with a helicopter:

Maine teen falls 25 feet down rock ledge in Grafton NotchCamyrn Morton from Gorham was hiking with a friend in Newry when she fell suffering a concussion and serious injuries.

Author: Beth McEvoy
Published: 10:33 AM EDT July 12, 2019
Updated: 6:05 PM EDT July 12, 2019

NEWRY, Maine — A 19-year-old was rescued by Maine Game Wardens, Forest Rangers and others after she fell 25 feet down a rock ledge in Newry on Thursday afternoon. 
Maine Game Wardens say the Camyrn Morton from Gorham was hiking at Grafton Notch in Newry with a friend when she fell hitting her head and suffering a concussion and serious injuries to her wrists, elbow and pelvis. Maine Game Wardens were called around 1 p.m.

Just curious, how do feel for the rescuer outside that basket????

Lovin life,
Bob

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 11:08:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky and sunshine here.  Loving these cooler temps.  
Still packing up and taking care of battening down the house.  
My to-do list is long for today. 

MB,  love the towels!  Good choice!

Cindy, praying that son #2 is going to be fine.  
SC and the BF are driving to family reunion separately.  They have to be back sooner than us for work purposes.

Bernie,  Epsom salt does work wonders.  Glad you got a bit of relief by using it.

Uphill,  Awesome views!  Thanks for sharing with us. 

Crunch,  sorry you have to field the stressful phone calls from your dad.  Know it has to be like walking on a hot tin roof.
Sending you a big ((HUG)).   

May not be able to post again until next Thursday.  Wishing you all the best!     

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 12:31:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Have a great time PJ. Neat news about SC doing the birthday stuff and pursuing a masters.

OMG Bobski! I am with Twirley. What if you get light headed or your butt slides? I can barely stand to look at y'all dangling like that. Hell NO!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 18:15:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  73 and partly cloudy now.  Hit mid '80s today.  Hung out this morning chipping away at household chores.  Glad I was here as Industrial Door Company called to say their technician could be at my house in 20 minutes.  Tom was in and out in 30 minutes.  Out early to water outdoor plants.  Was real breezy here today but winds have calmed down and some possibility of rain, which is welcome.  Washed some more new towels (bought three new sets) today and air fluffed the shower curtain I replaced.  Sealed in a plastic bag with decorative matching shower hooks for a give away/donation or what have you.  I've gotta go through my upstairs linen closet.  I have so many towels, sheets, etc.  Sounds cra-cra but many of which are like brand new but never used.  Another donation. 

Cindy, about the Andersen thing.  They come out again on Tuesday the 30th.  Oh joy.  More to come.

Bernie, hope the Epsom salt gave you some relief.  As PJ, said before I do believe, get better before Meredith and family arrives.  Wouldn't push it too hard and glad Freddie is letting you sleep in a bit later. 

PJ, safe travels and have a wonderful time.  

Paul, talked to the guy today about the garage door spring today. He said the one he installed is good for up to 20,000 up/downs.  $239 total.  He asked who installed the last one....wasn't going to go hunting for the paperwork and that it was not rated for as many lifts.  So sick of all the BS and whom one can trust.  

Kim, no words of wisdom for you but I am sorry about your family dynamics.  My family of six siblings had their share of ups/downs growing up with two parents that could not relate to each others choice of faith.  Lutheran/Moravian.  It created quite a divide sadly with them and affected all of us in various ways.  Praying that the injection does it magic.

Bob, heck no on the cliff hanging pose. I almost got sick to my stomach.  Kudos to you that you can still deal with heights like that as I can no longer do that with vertigo issues. Sooooo......keep hiking youngster. Loved the vistas.

SoSo, need more pics of Zoey please.

Yes, Frank need photos of new babe.

Mapes must be on his summer roll.

Twirls, I agree.  Has gotten very quiet here on BC.  Glad you got the stuff out of your driveway.  Sorry I rendered my earlier opinion about dealing with the Chris/Levi issue.  Not my business. 

This is my new pool toy for future YKC visits.  A whopping $6.88 at Walmart for seasonal closeout.  

Dang, can't believe it is the end of July.  Be well, MB. 

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/25 19:36:55 (permalink)
Okay folks we tried something with kitty that keeps visiting us. My lady went down to dollar tree and got a $1.00 collar and we printed out a message for the owner of this cat to call us, assuming the cat has a home. We put it on kitty today and tonight we got a phone call. The cat belongs to their daughter and wants to be an outside cat. As much as I wanted this cat to be a drop off, I even more did not want to steal someone's real nice kitty. Now we know. 

Had a good day of kayaking today, but I didn't catch any fish. I'm pretty sure it's not me, it must be the pond that is broken, no fish.

Turning in for the evening, have a great night all. 

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 04:15:04 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Tumbleweeds, it's Friday.

With two Golden Retrievers around here we are very familiar with the balls of doggie hair.

MB, sounds to me like this last garage door guy knows what he is doing. Oh, and the problem with the reversed hot/cold water is usually a simple fix, the valve was probably installed upside down.

Bernie, sounds like you have nice neighbors, hope you are feeling better today. I have zero regrets about the firing, work has gone much more smoothly the last couple of days.

Crunch, how are you feeling?

PJ, have a great trip!

Boat Drinx will be needed tonight.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 06:33:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Could not fall asleep last night. Think the last time I looked at the clock it was after 1am. No idea what was keeping me awake, I was certainly tired. Didi has fully blossomed into the "terrible twos". Had three meltdowns/tantrums. And to top it off, dogs got into the mud again. But the good news is that son is OK. He wasn't very specific, but said they found "a little constriction but nothing to worry about". Wish he would work on losing some weight, way too heavy.

Speaking of heavy, big surprise with Chris' appt. with the endocrinologist. He no longer has type 2 diabetes. The numbers just don't show it. She wants him to test twice a day for a while and send in the results to be absolutely sure.  Since last Nov. he has dropped close to 50lbs. I think that is the big contributing factor. Hoping he continues to lose; another 50 would be great, begin to reverse the swelling he gets in his legs.

Brain is not working too well, I guess. Cannot figure out what YKC is, MB. Pretty sure it has to do with Mexico, though.
Safe travels, PJ and family! That's a long drive.
Bernie, hope you stocked up on Epsom Salts. If it helps, keep it up!
Need to go check on the dogs; don't want them to get into the mud again! Have a beautiful day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 06:39:50 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I feel great Badger. A little better every day and so much less than the last year! I am nothing but grateful. Of course, Tomas is still a pain in my a...........

MB - I hear shelters love used sheets and towels in case you have any near you. You are closing in on things finally. Must feel good.

Where are C&C?

It is funny how quiet it gets here every summer and then when fall ramps up - boom!

You doing ok Jamie? Hot in Cali?

Bobski - you tried and that is great. I bet your lady has something to say about the whole outdoor cat thing.

Speaking of cats................how are things BB?

Gem? Time to check in, and you also Soso and Mapes.

Bernie - hoping it is a "turning a corner" kind of day. Glad you finally got out!

Twirley - hope the back is relenting. Take Advil as often as you want for a day and maybe you can knock that darn pain out of there.

Hi ho hi ho...........................

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 06:42:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Great news on son #2 Cindy and Chris - wow! That is so freaking awesome on reversing your diabetes. Really happy for you both!  Terrible 2's - even adorable kids get them LOL.

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 07:37:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Mr. sun is fighting the clouds this AM. Weather forecast says periods of sun and clouds. Well, which one will it be ? hee,hee. Current temp is 70F at 7:35 and the high will be 85 degrees.

Yesterday I got out of the house for a bit. First lunch at Fibber's for their yummy BLT and then Lowe's Foods on the way home. I totally forgot to get some deli meat and cheese for sandwiches when I did my weekly run on Wednesday. Darn, it wasn't on the list. Last night I repeated the soak in the tub with the addition of the Epsom salt. I do believe it is helping to dry out the sores.

Today I plan to get the back screened porch hosed down. Simple job that gives me a chance to get outside and play in the water.

PJ, safe travels and enjoy your time with family.

MB, thanks for posting that picture. I want one of those. Ref your garage door, did you have both springs replaced at the same time ?

Well now you know the mystery of the "double dipping kitty". Shame you couldn't keep her.

Badger, thanks for the good wishes. I seem to be recouping slowly but this is only the 2nd week.

Cindy, funny you mentioned stocking up on the Epsom salt. It was several months ago that I spotted some
8 pounds bags on sale so I bought 3 of them. I store them under one of the sinks in the bathroom and they don't go bad over time. Glad I have them now. Very good news on both your son and Chris. I'm curious, what do you do when Didi has a meltdown ?  Lock her in the dog pen ? ha,ha,ha

Thanks, Crunch. Me too. I do know that the internal pain has lessened a little.

Coffee time about done.  See y'all later.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 10:43:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
I stayed in bed really late kinda dozing.  I was awake part of the night until I took an ibuprofen.  Crunch, my ibuprofen is Rx 800 mg.  Much less doesn't work.  My Dr is concerned about me taking too much since I've done it for years and I only have 1 kidney.  he's afraid I'll ruin it.  Because of that he would prefer I take the Hydro when necessary and they tear up my digestive system.  Rock and a hard place...

Congrats to Chris on his weight loss and new diagnosis.  Praying he'll keep on going with the weight loss.  I'm sure that it helps his issues.  Good for son #2!  Maybe Chris can encourage him to also lose weight before other complications occur.

Susy called last night and we had the best time chating and LOL.  I've heard several people talk about another POMO get together because we had so much fun.  Anyone interested?

Saw a thing on the news last night that indicated that airfare prices were probably not coming down.  They said "If you see a cheap or reasonable price, you better grab it"

Also heard that the sargasso is going to be a problem for a long time until some changes happen.  I've done some research and it seems to have invaded most of the caribbean islands and the gulf.  Yes, there are some areas that don't have it too bad, mostly northern sides of the islands.  Mexico was hit terribly hard this year but it's hit and miss as to where it goes.  As long as it's everywhere, I'll continue to go to POMO because it has so much to offer, like great restaurants all within walking distance, reasonable prices and close proximity to the airport.  I understand they have nets in place and are doing a better job of keeping it off shore.  At least no shark attacks and no report of flesh eating disease.  I quit going into Akumal Bay years ago when the Dr there told me (and others) to NOT TO GO IN THE BAY if I had any open sores or wounds.  I know the water quality there has been bad for years.

Safe travels, PJ and family

Nothing much on my list today.  Pearl goes to the vet at 5.  I found what I think is making her butt itch.  She has a growth of some sort under her stub tail and above her anus.  Looks like a glob of white warts.  Lovely!

It's getting warmer each day although our humidity is still low.  back in the 90's this weekend and a chance of rain early next week.
Think I'll go out for dinner.  I'm feeling a little house bound myself.

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 12:22:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Poor Pearl!  I hd no idea you only had 1 kidney Twirley. You would think in this day and age they could make a pain pill that worked and didn't have potentially dangerous or uncomfortable side effects. Man on the moon and all that.

Glad to hear you are slowly improving Bernie and getting that cabin fever treated!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 12:57:19 (permalink)
+4 (4)
Kensley Marie McColloch born July 23, 2019.  7 lbs 4 oz  20 1/2" long

Big brother Kayden seems to really like his little sister.  Had a talk with him regarding always having his littler sister's back.  He seemed to understand.   Dad Kevin and mom Kaitlyn are "over the top" with joy and thankful Kensley is healthy.

I think she is as cute as me!

A few of Kayden

Black eye from jumping on bed and coming down on window sill

With Grandma Craig (Iggy)

Getting big.   Now a yard tall

Kayden when he was born Jan 26, 2017
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 13:29:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Perfect, Frank! It's good to see all of your family.

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 17:25:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening all.  84 and fair skies.  Had a lovely day.  Couple of returns at TJ, stop at Home Depot for a box cutter and some furnace filters and then headed to Panera for my free pastry/sweet deal.  Back home for a short while and then off to meet my former boss lady for lunch.  Amy lives in the Brainerd lakes area now and was headed south to her hometown of Iowa for a school reunion and visit her folks.  We had a great time catching up with lots of laughs and some potty mouth talk.  She was my all time favorite boss during my career.  She's 53 but we got each other and are very candid but not in a hurtful way.  She has , a debilitating autoimmune disease, scleroderma, but she handles everything with grace and humor.  She also knows the painter, carpenter and electrician that have/are assisting me with all of my projects.  Small world that's for sure.  She was in LA last fall at the Price is Right and her daughter Laura was chosen.  Great story that she got chosen, got the correct bid and made it to the showcase which didn't pan out.  But she ended up winning an Apple electronics package and $2,000 in cash for spinning the 100 on the wheel twice.  On a sad note....one of my former staff members died on July 4th of complications from an emergency surgery.  His celebration of life service is on Monday. I will try to make it but, of course, I have an eye appointment that morning followed by the electrician wanting to stop by.  Will see.

Yes, Bernie the tech did replace both springs for sure.  Can't wait to check out my new floatie.

Hey Badger.  Hope you enjoy a well deserved boat drinx.

Bob, your lady is a smart cookie to come up with the collar/note idea. Glad you finally got the mystery solved.

Sorry Holly that your pain has increased again.  Not enough money to spread around for all the research needed for all the ailments people need to sadly endure.  

Cindy, yikes on the tantrums and mud pit.  Very encouraging about Chris' weight loss and hope it continues.  Possible impetus for over weight son.  So happy the medical diagnosis was better than not.   Cindy, YKC = condo I like to stay in.  North Akumal.

Hola Frank.  Thanks for all the pics of Kensley.  Definitely has PaPa's hair color.  She's so tiny and adorable.  Congrats.  Edit:  Painful to see Kayden's boo-boo.

Crunchie, appreciated your idea.  Stopped at a lock up facility here in Eagan for battered/abuse women and their children on the way home from luncheon.  They opened the door and said all items other than clothing that is gently used or new they cannot accept for personal hygiene reasons.  Oh well....we tried.  I will find another outlet for those in need.  So happy you are getting some incremental relief from that injection.

Alarm set for tomorrow morning.  Oldest brother and wife are picking me up at 8 for a breakfast get together. Happy Friday to all I've missed.  Sama, MB.  
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/07/26 17:44:34

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 17:48:37 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy, that is fabulous news about Chris, both the no diabetes and the weight loss. Hope he can lose a bit more, might help prevent stuff like wrenching his knee (hope it is better).

Hope PJ and family have a wonderful time at their reunion. Must be nice to have such a large family, I only have my sister and her son. Pretty much lost touch with my Aunt Betty's kids, only one of them lives nearby.

crunch, glad to hear the injections are helping, is the treatments to help shrink the cyst (I think it is a cyst you have?) instead of surgery to remove it? Sorry to hear about your problems with your dad.

Frank, that is one cute tiny baby, thanks for posting the pictures.

Nice pictures Bob, but have to agree with some of the others, could never get that close to the edge of anyplace high (mild phobia).

Very pretty towels, MB.

Twirls, hope the vet can fix Pearl right up, good news that they might have found the problem making her rear itch.

Yes, it is very hot out here and worse it has been very humid since Wednesday (we seldom get high humidity here) or what the weatherman calls "monsoonal moisture"). Supposed to continue through the weekend although the humidity is supposed to drop, thank good ness. Makes it hard to eat, have only had half a bagel, half a tuna sandwich and some ice cream today. Hard to sleep also.
Hoping to get my hair cut over the weekend, otherwise not too much else going on. But it is so very nice to have summer weather finally and wear shorts and tees all day long.
Hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.

PS - glad to hear the Epsom salts are helping your shingles Bernie.

barata
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 4426
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/26 23:36:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank, too cute grand baby pics! Congrats! Congrats to Chris too on bearing type 2 and the weight loss - great work Cindy, I am sure your meal planning has a lot to do with it.
On our way home from an extended vacay to Vancouver Island, I could stay longer I’m sure except the trailer is starting to smell f wet dog. Might be cruising the real estate ads for a while.
Need to make our way slowly home, medical appointments along the way rather than driving home and back on a dangerous stretch of highway. 4 or 5 closures in the last week due to accidents. Too much traffic for roads designed in the 50’s.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 05:35:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Wet Dogs, it's Saturday.

Cindy, forgot to tell you last night, I believe YKC stands for Yal Kul Cai.

Crunch, hard to believe that Tomas could ever be a PITA.

Twirls, yes, Babs and I would love to join another group trip to PoMo, but early May is really not a good time for us. Late fall maybe?

Hi Barata, thanks for stopping by, how is John doing?

Boat Drinx was much fun as usual, doggies were very entertaining.

I'll be a bachelor that next couple of days as Babs is heading down state for a family get together, but I am trying to catch up at work.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/27 06:07:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Well, Chris corrected me yesterday. I guess the Type 2 is not "gone", but is under control. Still, better news then the other way around.
Frank, thanks for the pics. I do believe Kayden needs to learn the "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" song!

Barata! You thinking of relocating? Spill the beans!

MB, our Vet's office LOVES donated towels; they get used in the kennels for surgical patients, and in the boarding areas. Always need more.

Twirls, hope Pearl's butt bumps aren't anything serious. Also hoping your pain eases.

Had 2 light rain showers yesterday, more of the same today, but should be some lulls where we can get some work done outside. In fact, I better get going and get out there before temps rise; 87 today with the humidity rising into wet wool blanket range.

Boat drinx always a good time, still did not solve any world problems.
Have a beautiful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 993 of 1017
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5