AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 991 of 1030
Author
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/19 11:26:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky and sunshine here.  A high temp of 92 expected.  Possible small pop-up T-storms.   
It cooled down nicely last night.  Light breeze.  Add in the free orchestra performance of the cicadas. 
Was a very beautiful southern evening on the porch.  Made me think of Glen Campbell's song "Southern Nights".
Made a spinach cottage pie and salad for dinner.  Delicious summertime meal.  Quick and easy.
Going into Jackson in the late afternoon.  Meet up with SJ at work.  Then out to dinner and attend the play "Mama Mia".   
Should be a fun evening.  Looking forward to it.   
SC is coming home tomorrow.  Which is good.  Need her to help us get that big old TV out of our bedroom.
Weighs a ton.  Then we can install the new flat-screen TV.  So I can lay in bed, watch movies and eat bonbons all day.
Yah, like that, is going to happen.    

Bernie,  glad you were able to sleep well last night.  Just stay calm, cool and relaxed. 
Stop chasing women....too stressful...bad for your health.   

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29469
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/19 18:21:38 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Are you doing ok Bernie? I know how miserable shingles are.
I hope Frank is doing well and having less pain. Missing his posts. I may go check Facebook since I'M (Craig) is on there occasionally.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/19 19:35:27 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening all.  Temp is 95 with heat index of 110-115.  Up at 5 and plumber here at 7.  New Gerber Avalanche toilet, with concealed trap, was installed, new sink faucet and trim kit in bath/shower area.  About 3 hours for that and then Jerry, the painter, called to say he would be by at 2 to reinstall the baseboard trim. He had a couple of recommendations on the flooring job.  Call the company after he left and asked for a follow-up appointment with their service guy that bids the job  Moved pretty much back all into place today.  Waiting on call back from electrician to see when he can install that bathroom light so I can continue with Jerry on the painting in that room and hanging mirror.  No big deal....just happy I have a working banyo again.  All is good and will eventually work out just fine.

Hola Sir Maple.  Wish you would check in some on the BC.  Sometimes subtle hints are needed.

Twirls, wow that Pearly girly has filled out.  I could see how she could bring you down.  Pure muscle/strength.  What's she weighting in at?  Your summertime meals sound delicious.  I am totally into light summertime meals these days like you.  Bet those kids and that chocolate cake put a smile on your face. 

Badger, hope you guys are yuckin it up this evening with boat drinx.  Been one helluva week with this heat and humidity.

Bernie, I'm so sorry you are not feeling well and have had to go into an isolation phase.  

Cindy, the Caprese salad sounds delightful.  

Happy weekend Crunchie.

Make it a beautiful evening all.  MB

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 05:28:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Saturday.

Bernie, how are you feeling?

And Crunch, how about you?

MB, I'll bet you'll be glad when all of your projects are done.

Hi Bosco! I wish Frank, Mapes, JJ and other clurkers would check in.

I wanna eat at PJ's and Twirls's houses.

We've been enjoying the bounty of our garden lately, fresh lettuce, spinach, sugar snap peas and cauliflower.

Does anyone else use an airpot machine for cooking? We just got one and really like the results.

Boat Drinx was a bit subdued last night, I think the heat & humidity is getting to all of us. We did see visual evidence that Sophie is a little perv, she was happily humping Joey's head!

Wag more....bark less.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 06:20:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
How about a picture of a bunny today?

Today is Mollyockett day in Bethel Main. There will be lots of food and drink on this 90 degree day. Music, crafts, and a wildlife encounter, a company that brings wild animals to fairs and give history and lessons about them. Some of them are tame and you can pet them (things like pot belly pigs, not the alligator). Then, after that, a jumping frog contest for the kids!!! I'm really looking forward to that!

Bernie, I am hoping this passes quickly. 

Crunch, hoping you are reaching the end of the road with yours. 

Twirley, may I recommend some vitamin Sea? Doesn't the hot beach weather work better for you?

PJ, that sounds like a nice relaxing evening to me!

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 06:55:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
72 right now and going up to 90 again, still under excessive heat warning until 8pm. Also more Tstorms through today and tonight. Sunday the temps moderate some, with the rest of the week low 80s for day and mid 50s for nighttime. YES!

Bernie, hope you're doing OK. A woman I knew whose husband went through a horrible bout with shingles said in the evenings she would use a needle to prick open several capsules of vitamin E and spread it over the affected area. Poor Bobby had it completely encircling his back and chest. I don't know if that is Dr. recommended, please check first, and it sounds like it would play hell with sheets...

MB, sounds like things are rockin' and rollin' on your projects. Hope that continues for you. I may try and talk Chris into going door shopping with me today, get into some air conditioning for a while.

Crunch, is your injection coming up soon?

Need another cup of coffee, and a check on the little devil dog! Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy
PS  Happy Anniversary to us! 46 years! (omg, that's only 4 years from 50!)
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/07/20 06:59:14

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 07:12:35 (permalink)
+2 (2)
46 years ago

Video
Pix
YouTube

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 08:30:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Clubbers.

What. a. tough. week.   It felt like every day was Monday.  So when I hit the door last night I had a nice cold beer, then another, then another, etc... Long story short, I slept till 7:45.  That's way late for me. 

Today, my niece is celebrating her birthday.  She's got about 14 people and we are all going wine tasting to all the local wineries (in the small town my Mom lives in)  She's got cheese and crackers, and some other yummy stuff for us too.  I don't know if I can last all 5 places, but I'll give it a try.  Mr JJ doesn't drink wine, so he's going to drive me around.  

But, like most of you, it is excessively hot.  Last night, it was still 90 degrees at 10:30pm.  Every day this week, it's already mid 80's at 6am. So, no golf this week. 

Bernie  I hope you are taking it easy.  That doesn't sound like fun.  

Jamie  have you got your other eye done yet?

C&C  happy anniversary!

PJ  I had to google your pie.  sounds good.  We had grill chicken salad last night and BLT's the night before. 2 of my favorite summertime meals. 

Bob  what are you naming your new kitty?

Badger I read your question 3 times before it made sense.  I thought it said airport machine.  I was quite baffled!    I would love to hear more about them.  the airpot, not the airport machine. LOL

MB  You are moving right along.  I found 3 of my lights on wayfair.  still love them and haven't seen any of them in the box stores. 

Well, need to jump in the shower so I can head out to the hot humid melting pot. (I'm not complaining about the heat... just the humidity)  BTW, Mr JJ has been working on the deck in this heat and 3 times this week, we've had conversations about an above ground pool and how to design it in the back yard- meaning we have a big slop so dirt movement would have to happen.  I'm getting closer to that pool!
You are never too old to skinny dip!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 09:08:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

Waiting on Ann to head to the Farmer's market.  I'm wanting peaches and the melons should be in now.

Bob, Yes , you may suggest that!  But my pool is pretty convenient right now.  I'm still pondering dates for travel.

JJ, Hola to you and Mr Mark.

I see that some showers/storms passed your area this morning, MB.  Hope it cooled your area.

Will check back in this afternoon.

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 09:11:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Skies are bright and beautiful this AM. It will be a nice day at the beach with a high of 91 degrees. The current coastal temp is 77F at 8:00.

Yesterday I did a couple of loads of laundry. I finally got out of the house at dinner time. Just couldn't take being cooped up any longer and went out to Fibber's for a juicy cheese burger. I sat inside at the bar where it was nice and cool. Not too crowed. Enjoyed my meal and scooted home about 6:30. I wanted to cut the grass but just didn't have the energy and it was still way too hot.

Today I have no plans. The shingle sores are starting to weep a little; thus far I don't think any spreading has occurred. Someone had asked where the break-outs are located : under my left armpit, spreading around my left side and onto my back then around the backbone area. There is another grouping of sores above my left breast. Itching has increased and there is still pain coming from the inside of my body. Not much one can do but 'wait it out'. After I take my shower for the day I'll have a couple of bowls of Special K cereal for breakfast, then take a nap or two in the lazy boy chair with the TV blaring for noise. Maybe I can find a golf game.

PJ, your spinach cottage pie sounded good. I'll take one, please, but hold the spinach. Ha ! You made me laugh with "Stop chasing women....too stressful...bad for your health". Don't worry, dear, I'm not chasing anything right now.

Thank you for thinking of me, Crunch. I'm toughing it out.

Thanks MB.

Real men don't wine. Right Badger ? Pass me another beer, please.  My brother Bob has been using an airpot instant cooker for a few months and really likes it. Kinda like a cross between a pressure cooker and a crock pot ? 

Hi Bob. Enjoy your day at Bethel Main.

Cindy, didn't you and Chris just have one of those anniversary things last year ? hee,hee. Have a nice celebration.

Hi jj.  Thanks for catching us up on all of your happenings. Sounds like you have been working Mr jj on that above ground pool, huh ? Enjoy your wine tasting "winery hop". Sounds kinda like a beach crawl only different, si ? hee,hee  Good to "see" ya.

I have been goofing off big time this morning. Need to get some food in my stomach.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 13:29:10 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon BCers!  

Had a great time last night.  The local theatre production of the musical "Mama Mia" was a hoot! 
Very well done and with such wonderful singing talent.  Loved it!  
We had dinner at Red Lobster.  Which I am not a fan of...but it was actually quite good.
SJ had lobster so he was a happy man.  I had the coconut shrimp.  Yummy!  
Had to return to the TV station to pick up the truck after the show.  Sj had to use the bathroom so
he went into the TV station.  Told me to head on home.  Usually, drive through the
city park to get in and out of the TV station.  After 10 p.m. the park gates are locked.  So you have
to leave a different way.  I got lost!  So many streets damaged in the recent flash floods.  Those streets
are now blocked off to through traffic.  Finally found a street that I was familiar with near the hospital.  
Made it home about 15 minutes after SJ did.  He thought maybe I stopped at Wally World.  Nope!

JJ,  hope you get that pool.   Enjoy the wine tasting.   

Bernie,  jeez...feel so bad for you.  Pray this miserable episode with the shingles is over for you soon.

C&C,  Happy 46th Anniversary!!  

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 17:00:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJ, Ha! We had Hoochie Coochie this morning, and then the sky turned black, just as I discovered Joey had visited the mud. Was hosing him off when the wind picked up; I seriously felt like it would knock me down. Kinda scary. Got him as clean as I could, then banned him to the gazebo and got myself inside out of the wind. Loud thunder and plenty of lightning! Then a lull, and I went out with towels for Joey. Got him fairly dry and in the house before round #2 hit. Temps went from 89 and humid to 68 presently. I'm actually thinking about getting a sweater. Looking forward to a nice cool night for sleeping! (Until the next round comes around 4am)  Hoochie Coochie to Cool Cat.

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/20 18:19:44 (permalink)
What a hot day! 

Confession time, I did not go to the local Mollyockett day fair in Bethel. It topped out just over 90 degrees. The past three days, I have been working on a deck, in full sun, with windows reflecting even more sun at us. Last night, we went to the local mineral and Gem museum, where they have a rather large collection of moon rocks and even some from Mars (so they tell me). Some music going on, good eats, and an outdoor movie of Apollo.... 11, I think. It was so hot at 7:30 PM, I just went home and didn't watch the movie. This morning, I got up and just didn't want any more heat, despite really looking forward to the jumping frog contest. Instead, we went to LL bean's and a movie. Some more shopping. All air conditioned venues. 

Kitty still resides outside, though she is content to be brought inside, but shortly is yowling at the door, wanting out. She smells like a barn, but is plenty friendly. I'd like her to be mine, but I also want to respect that she may be someone else's. We're trying to follow her when she disappears at night, but she slinks away pretty well. We'll figure it out.

And the bunny is in the back yard again!

Life is good!

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 04:48:06 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Hoochie Coochies, it's Sunday.

JJ, we're still waiting for those skinny dipping pix.

Bernie, hope you are feeling better!

Twirls, I think you should book a trip soon, I'll give you a call when I have time.

I worked for a couple of hours yesterday until some rain moved in, got home & took a little nap and then checked out my truck, there was a strange noise coming from the rear. Found a brake pad that was worn down so I replaced the pads, I may have to replace the calipers when I have time.

Later Babs and I went to a local festival held yearly on the lakefront where we had something called a 'walking taco'. Quite good actually.

There is a swimming/fishing pier there that was full of kids jumping into the lake, years ago some friends and I built the original pier as a volunteer project, but last year it was replaced by this new one.

On the lakeshore just out of town is a place with a flowing artesian well where I frequently stop to fill our water jugs on my way to work, this is a sunrise pic that I took last month looking towards the Apostle Islands

And another from a few days ago from the same spot

Weather is now cooling off, with highs expected in upper 70s and much less humidity this week.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 05:39:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
A lovely 64F right now, high of 80. That's more like it! Sun should come out today and start drying up the humidity. As a bonus, the 4am storm fizzled and broke up.

Walking taco looks tasty, Paul, good to hear you had a fairly relaxing day and some evening entertainment. Pretty pics of the lake, too.

I better mosey soon, slept a little later in the nice cool air. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 07:05:04 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hola Clubbers!

Badger, pretty photos!

Uphill, I think kitty is playing both places.   Maybe she lives in a barn, but needs a place to cool off too. 

We had a rain shower sometime this morning. Our temps will not be in the 80's until Monday.  So with the shower this morning, I'm sure it will be another humid day. 
Wine tasting was fun, but I ended up being a driver, so I only did a tasting at the one that serves wood fired pizza.  But at that place, the inside was full so we sat outside.  Talk about your balls sweating on your chair! 

I think we had a total of 14 people.  Some left around 6ish as they were heading to the craft beer place.  I scooted on out after taking them back to their car.  I got home at 7 and was happy to sit on the deck with a cold beer.  

After dinner, we stepped out on the deck and started seeing birds, then quickly realized they were bats!  We saw 5.  Mr JJ thinks they were coming out of our neighbors chimney, but it was hard to tell if it was that or the bats circling around.  

That's all I have this morning. 
I better get that laundry started so I can get on with my day. 

Have a great day!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 07:20:29 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

itchy itchy this AM but the sun shines brightly and that makes me happy. The early temp of 79F will turn into a hot beach temp of 91 degrees.

Yesterday I didn't do anything. Shingles pretty much sucks but I refuse to let it get me all depressed. I called Doug to ask him if his son Devin would like some extra money for cutting my grass ? Doug will check and have Devin call. 

Today I will pay some bills on-line. Not much else planned.

Thanks for the pictures, Badger. That "walking taco" looks like an interesting concept. Cut the top off a small bag of Doritos and add some taco ingredients, right ?

Bob, I think jj is right and maybe your new cat is "double dipping" by getting food at two different places ?

Hi Cindy.  Hi PJ.

jj, your photo of those two jumping off a pier is a little scary. hee,hee.

Lazy Sunday.
Y'all have a good one,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 11:43:15 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

Cindy, I am late in WISHING YOU HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !  You make a fine HOOCHIE COOCHIE couple.

Bernie, glad you will get someone to mow.  The LAST thing you want to do is get all hot and sweaty.  

Badger, glad you got some cooled down DOWN TIME for fun.

JJ, good on you for doing the driving.  

Yesterday we ran through the Farmer's market quickly and cooled off shopping through Tuesday Morning across the street.  Ann needed to get back to go see another rescue dog!  Like she needs a 4th?  
I did a small project in each room in the house.  Went through a box of old pictures stored in the office and threw out many.  Cleaned appliances in both kitchens, etc.  Got in the pool for exercise time.  Ann came back about 5 (she didn't get the dog).  We fixed a lovely dinner.  Shrimp scampi for an appetizer followed by salad, steak (the prime porterhouse I had bought at the farmer's market), Au Gratin potatoes and garlic bread.  It was all delicious but the steak was divine!
Shortly after, my neighbor's behind me came to take a swim in the pool.  I haven't had the opportunity to get to know them, nor had I made much effort, but I did invite them over recently when I saw the woman on a ladder over the back fence.  I was in the pool and she was trimming vines on the gazebo.  I'm glad they came and they were very nice.  The neighbor's across the street, Jamie and family, had come to swim swim earlier.  I'm happy that people are enjoying the pool.  I would hate to live without a pool now.  JJ, I certainly understand!

Our heat remains 1 more day.  I need to get out and find Margarita another small doggie bed.  She likes to lay in the corner behind the hot tub.  It's her small hidey hole.  Her bed is filthy and doesn't have a washable cover.  I'm feeling a little house bound myself but I'm trying to fight off the urge to go out shopping for 1 more day. Way too hot to go topless. 
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 14:40:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie, hope your shingles are doing better and clear up soon.

Good luck with getting that pool, jj, sounds like Mark is a bit more amenable now.

Pool sounds lovely Twirley, glad you got to meet your new neighbor.

Am so mad I could just spit. Directv and CBS are in a major dispute so my two favorite channels, KCBS and sister station KCAL 9 are blacked out (Dish is also impacted). That means no Judge Judy, People's Court, Price is Right, Family Feud and local news. Spent some time on the phone with Directv, there is an alternate if you get a Genie receiver and Local Channel Connector. I would be able to get KCAL but not KCBS so did not pull the plug yet. May switch to Cox cable, just recently installed Cox voice and internet two months ago after problems with AT&T. Sounds like this dispute may drag on for awhile and is impacting Directv customers in over 15 US cities. Sorry end of rant.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 17:55:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening BCers!
Posting late today.   SC landed in yesterday afternoon.  Been a flurry ever since.
She helped SJ get the old TV out of the bedroom.  Then he set up the new flat screen.
SC took a pic of old tv and digital converter posted it for free on a FB local trading site. 
It is gone already!   Yeah!   SC gave me wireless chrome cast for my birthday.  Hooked it up.  Downloaded apps.
Good to go now.  Just pull up Sling, Prime, Netflix or Hulu on the laptop.  Pick the show I want to watch.
Click on cast.  The show goes to the TV.  No cables.  Pretty cool! 
Somewhere in all the activity.  Managed to get the wash done. 
SC baked an early birthday cake for me.  Because we will all be on the road for the family reunion trip on my birthday.
We ordered take out from the local Mexican restaurant.  Yummy!  
Today SC helped me do the grocery shopping at Wally World.  Hauled it all in and put it away.
We still had a massive amount of leftover Mexican food from last night....so we just had the leftovers for dinner.
Along with Bday cake and ice cream.  Yum!   

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 18:03:07 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening on Saturday, which was the time I started this post. 70 degrees and fair skies.  Pounding rains throughout the day and finally let up a couple hours ago.  Got a couple of inches of precip with quite the lightning show accompanied with thunder.    No damage here unlike other areas in MN and WI.  Just  lot of small tree branches and twigs.  Christine stopped out yesterday afternoon at 4.  Her sweetie was in Vegas for some sort of wood working convention.  He owns his own business for custom cabinetry.  We had a great visit, had pizza delivered and ordered Hotel Mumbai on Comcast.  Disturbing flick based on true life events.  I honestly don't remember this event which occurred in 2018 at the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in India  She was burning time here as she needed to pick up Chad flying in from Vegas at 12:30 am.  

Today was church mid-morning and then off to Home Goods and TJ Maxx in hood.  Looking for new towels for bathroom that in still in the process of being updated.  Came home with a boat load of stuff and will figure out what works and what goes back.  Back home for more lawn clean up so I can mow tomorrow.  So very happy for the reprieve in humidity and heat.  79 is the high tomorrow with north winds.  Hopefully lawn has had a chance to dry out.

Badger, beautiful pics of Lake Superior.  

Cindy y Chris.  Happy belated anniversary.  Beautiful life journey.  Had to laugh about the Joey escapade.  You certainly have had your hands full between those two doggies.

Bernie, I'm sure you are going cra-cra sitting around.  Hope the neighbor helped you with the lawn mowing.  Hope you don't have to tough through the pain very long.  Sounds horrible.

Edit:  PJ, happiest birthday ever girl.  A big MN hug sent your way.  Happy you had a beautiful day sweet chica.

Jamie, that sucks about the loss of a channel you really want.  I think it is stressful figuring out other options between cable, dish, no cable, Netflix and all the other alternatives.  Good luck.

Bob, hard to say what's going on with the farm smelling kitty.  I like your attitude to just let is play out on its own.

JJ, good news on the above ground pool possibly.  Hope that all works out for you.  

I'm sure I am missing a bunch of posters so hola to all.  Really hoping to hear from the electrician soon so I continue on the upstairs bathroom reno.  Just trying to chill so I can move on with the lighting project as well throughout the main and upper levels.  It's all good and thanks for listening.  Peace, MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/07/21 18:09:08

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/21 18:14:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Looking great PJ!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/22 04:25:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Moanday.

Nice try JJ, but I was hoping for pix of you!

Bernie, yes, you can make walking tacos by just crunching up a bag of doritos or fritos and adding taco ingredients, actually pretty tasty and you save on dishes.

Jamie, we had the same problem with dish network last year but Babs was able to watch her CBS show on her computer, perhaps do a search and see if you can watch your local station(s) that way.

Looking good PJ, when is your birthday?

Nice day for outside work yesterday, low 70s and North winds, more of the same today.
post edited by Badger - 2019/07/23 05:05:58

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/22 05:43:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
JJ! Where did you get that pic of Chris and me?!? Here I thought all copies were under lock and key! JK. 

PJ, a most excellent Birthday celebration, albeit early. Is the reunion coming up this coming weekend? If I forget, have fun in the Windy City! Hope your actual birthday is as sweet!

Chris took 2 long naps yesterday. Don't think I'll ever let him do that again. He was awake early, fed the dogs, and then let them come up to wake me. Both of them leapt up on the bed jumping all over me. Good thing it is change the sheets day, I was sound asleep and nearly peed the bed from fright when they jumped on me! Talk about a rude awakening.

Speaking about the sheets, I better get going and begin the laundry; have to have Ms. Sophie at the vet at 9:15. She finally gets caught up on all needed vaccines. (Doc held off because of her skin issues) Getting her out of the house without Joey is going to be a challenge, but it is way too difficult to manage them both at once. So Hola to all I've missed, with a special cyber hug to Bernie (hope you start to get some relief soon!) Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast t 2019/07/22 06:44:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I am trying not to laugh at your awakening Cindy

I sure hope you are feeling better Bernie. Shingles are just such an unpleasant experience. Hopefully you are entering the crusty and less painful phase.

We are supposed to be getting a "cold front" from Canada this afternoon to knock our temps and humidity down a bit. That would be nice for sure. Injection went well. I am just glad to be at work today where I am paid to suffer! Much better than laying around the house doing nothing all day post surgery. I'll take it.

Sadly, dad has chosen not to help my sister out at all and both my sister and brother are done with him. Too much history and pain and they just are no longer going to be in his life. He will never understand why, but then again according to his version of reality he did a great job. Makes me very sad, but as I told them, he sure will not change now. I will maintain a relationship with him and do what I can from a distance.

Glad your weather has improved Badger. Working outside in that heat must just be exhausting. I could not manage it.

Hi ho hi ho!!!!!
Page: << < ..991992993994995.. > >> Showing page 991 of 1030
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5