AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..981982983984985.. > >> Showing page 985 of 1056
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 08:08:45 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

Cloudy this AM turning into sunny and then turning to T-storms around 1 o'clock. We get a little of everything today. The current temp is 77F at 7:38 with a high expected to be 86 degrees.

We had a ton of rain as this big 'ole storm moved through the area yesterday afternoon. I was beginning to worry that the BBQ and fireworks might be canceled. Called Sarah and she said no way they were going to cancel the BBQ and they would move the gas grill into the garage if needed. Thankfully no need to move the grill and BBQ went as scheduled. Accuweather stated that we had about a 2 hour window for no rain  between 8-10. Perfect.  I moved my truck closer to the pier and all the guys started moving the fireworks and heavy mortar launchers into position. We started just after 9 o'clock and there were 4 of us loading the mortars into the launch tubes and lighting the fuses in mostly in sync. There were a total of 6 buckets with launchers. It almost looked like a professional show. Almost. Hee,hee.  Everyone had a good time and only a couple of minor finger burns from lighting fuses. I'll call over to Brooks house later to see if they have some pictures to send to me.

What an excellent idea, Badger, but who is going to drive the boat ? Ha.

I did have a good time, MB !  Thanks. After fireworks were over there was a party on Brooks/Sarah's back screened-in porch.  There was music, dancing and drinking involved. All the kids were in the front playing in the empty street ( only 2 houses on that street ). I even danced like no one was looking. They were !!
Not sure what time I left but the party was still going strong and I slept like a log.

Thank you for the Hawaii pictures, Gem. Airfare prices way too high and 4 layovers ? Yikes. I don't suppose flights to Hawaii ever go on sale, si ? 

I have been moving slow this morning. Third cup of coffee just started.

Y'all have a great day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 08:57:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Woke up early ....cats idea.  Not mine.  LOL
Bit soppy outside....still it is a beautiful morning.  A high temp of 88 expected.  
Had a couple of really good rain showers move through late yesterday.  
We slipped the knot on the bad T-storms.  Thankful to get the rain though. 
I've been hauling the heavy watering can around.  Trying to keep the veggies and flowers watered. 
Plus the tomato plants grow much better with rainwater instead of chlorinated city water. 

MB,  your deck and flowers are so beautiful.  
Sounds like your projects are rolling right along.  

Uphill,  looks like you had a great fishing trip with your grandson. 
Sorry, you ran out of luck when it came to the lunker.  You were on a roll.  LOL
Glad your lady was able to complete the bike ride with you.  Beautiful bike trail. 
Couldn't read the fine print on the sign.  What was the ruin?

Bosco,  SJ and I actually took the bike ride down Haleakala on Maui.  That was when we were in our early 40s.
Was a fun adventure!  More riding the brakes than peddling.

Gem,  the twins are so adorable.  That picture is so precious.  Love!
Great pics from Hawaii too.  Glad you daughter and her husband are doing well there.

Twirls,  OMG!  So happy you survived the face plant and getting dragged across the lawn by Pearl.  
Dang squirrels!  

Badger, C&C & Nipper,  Enjoy the cooler weather.      

Hi Bernie!  We were posting at the same time.  Glad you had a great time with the neighbors.

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/07/06 09:11:06

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 14:45:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 14:49:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
for JJ  Asiatic lilies in the foreground, oriental lilies in bud in the background

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 15:39:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy, Thanks for the clarification on the lilies.  I always forget which is which.  I think the Oriental are usually a bigger bloom and better smelling.  Usually they cost more too!  I've tried to start them in the only backyard ground bed that I have but the dang squirrels dig up the new bulbs!  Right now its full of huge sunflowers because that bed has the bird feeding station.  The sunflowers are volunteers from uneaten scattered seeds.  I'm going to cut some of the heads to keep for winter feeding.  The tallest is close to 8' and I'm judging it by the 6' fence.

Bernie, sounds like a great time was had by all.  Glad you enjoyed yourself.

I went to the farmers market in Springfield.  Alas, no peaches.  I wasn't there long since my veggies are starting to come in pretty well.  I grabbed a rosemary plant since mine didn't do well, and a couple Cherokee Purple tomatoes.  Then I had an hour before meeting Ann for late breakfast.  Pier One was close so I went in.  I need something to hang over the fireplace in the front living room... art, a wreath, anything but a mirror.  I had a wreath there but tired of it.  25% off store wide sale, including sale items already reduced, and I found nothing I needed.  I browsed a couple of women's boutiques but didn't see anything that I couldn't live without. It was finally time to meet Ann.  Enjoyed the Eggs Benedict and 1/2 a Mimosa.  We shopped at a store for furniture since Ann is looking for bar stools.  Nada.  Came home since it was hot and muggy.  Plan to jump in the pool shortly but right now I'm enjoying the A/C.

Chris is apparently feeling a bit better since he walked the dogs and went to work.  
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 16:47:38 (permalink)
+4 (4)
Got and humid here. Tomas turns 60 tomorrow. So glad he is with me!
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 17:39:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Pj, basically the sign speaks to the importance of historical sites. 

Ancient ruins, archaeological resources, and historical remnants in the vicinity of this notice are fragile and irreplaceable. The antiquities act of 1906 and archaeological resources protection act of 1979 protect them for the benefit of all Americans. 

Enjoy but do not destroy your american heritage

Do not dig, remove, injure or destroy any historic or prehistoric objects ruins or sites. 

Violators violators subject to arrest, maximum fin of $250,000.00  and or imprisonment. 

We're getting some heavy thunderstorms with this heat. I finished up the painting in the living room, kitchen, dining area. I had rolled up the rug in the living room, and it was very apparent that the floor needed some major attention. So, I got out the CLR and scrubbed the floor. Noticed the oven was filthy as well. so I set it on clean cycle. Wasn't long and I was pushing buttons on the wall to cool off the house! LOL!

When the driveway is dry (tomorrow) some rugs are going out side and getting some cleaning on the backside as well as the front side. Maybe I'll do this in the garage instead, a whole lot cleaner. I hate to pick up dirt when I am removing dirt. 

House is looking a whole lot different. A fresh coat of paint really freshens up the house. 

Have a great evening. 

Lovin life,
Bob

pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 19:58:12 (permalink)
+3 (3)
¡Feliz cumpleanos, Tomas! ¡Felicidades! Did y'all get any of the nice rain that rolled through this evening?
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 19:58:50 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening all.  79 and cloudy   Dew point has dropped considerably.  Not a leaf moving.  Flag is out hanging proudly.  Up fairly early.  Did a bunch of returns at TJ Maxx and then headed over to Kohl's.  Not my intention but I was there for a couple of hours.  Back home for a bite to eat and then watered all the outdoor flowers.  Not sure what happened with the rest of the day other than a load of wash, some ironing and caught up on a couple shows on DVR.  Time to have another bite to eat.

Crunchie, wishing Tomas the happiest BD ever.  You guys have been through so much the last couple of years.  Enjoy and big hugs from MN.

Bernie, everything worked out for your hood's celebration.  Yeah.  Happy is was enjoyable for all.

Cindy, those two doggies are loving their new digs. They hit the lottery.  Your flowers are gorgeous.

Hey Twirls, damn girl glad you did not hurt yourself and Chris is feeling better.  Pearl is a strong force to be reckoned with. 

PJ, thanks for the compliments and the rest of you as well about the flowers and yard.  Really appreciate it as I do try really hard to keep it looking presentable.  

I've been goofing around and forgot about this earlier post....so I am signing off. A beautiful evening to all.  MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 05:19:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
We got a couple of light rain showers yesterday, but both of us accomplished quite a bit, Chris in the veggie garden and me in the flower gardens. Cooler weather is wonderful, slept like a rock.

Happy to report that the dogs did not go anywhere near the mud yesterday, and that between the Cytopoint shot and the second dose of Revolution, Sophie's itching seems to have subsided.  We decided to wait and see on the sulfer/lime bath; if it is not needed, I really don't want to have to deal with that rotten egg smell, and pretty sure Sophie doesn't either.

Will be back pulling weeds today after church, Mom is coming up from Illinois tomorrow and she will be appalled at how many weeds are left to deal with. (her gardens always look beautiful) Will also have to do some cleaning today, spruce up the guest room and guest bathroom. Hoping this first meet up with her Emma and Joey and Sophie goes well; would like our dogs to be welcome at her house for future trips.

A very Happy Birthday to Tomas!
Have a great day,
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 05:58:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Beach Bernie

What an excellent idea, Badger, but who is going to drive the boat ? Ha.

Well, I don't know about Bosco, but I bought my first boat when I was 12 years old and have spent probably hundreds of days on Lake Superior in my lifetime, so...

Nipper, hope this cool wave gets to you soon, I had to put on a sweatshirt last night and again this morning.

Happy Birthday to Tomas and please tell him "Welcome to Geezerville….population = most of us!"

C&C, love, love the doggie photos!!

Forgot to tell the BC that Babs said that on Friday the dogs started barking up a storm and then clawed a hole in the screen door trying to get at....a cub bear. By the time Babs got to the door the mama bear was already gone. We've got duct tape over the hole in the screen until I can find time to fix it.

Working again today, weather looks perfect.

Wag more....bark less.
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 07:32:00 (permalink)
Good Morning
Joey looks so happy!

Cindy- I have (I think) Asiatic lilies growing in my front yard.  They were a solid orange though.

Badger, Juan Run's wife posted a video on FB of a Mama and 2 cubs in their back yard. 

Beautiful weather this weekend.  Was supposed to rain..  Heading to the golf course this afternoon.  Guess I better get my laundry done this morning.. ugh

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 08:10:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Partly sunny all day on the coast. Mix in a t-storm or two and that's what the weather man had to say. Current temp 79F at 7:56. High of 87 degrees.

Yesterday I finally got the grass cut. About time, si ? It was pretty long and took a little longer than normal but done and done at 8 PM. I started my day with a 'meet & greet' with a lady named Susan. We had lunch at Fibber's which is also one of her favorites and both of us had the broiled grouper sandwich. Yum ! Conversation went well but I have no clue if she is interested to have another date or not. I left her a voice mail after I finished the lawn and showering; told her I enjoyed her company and I would like to hear from her again. Dating seems to be like fishing : one has hope when you get a few bites here and there. hee,hee.

Today is a basic 'chill' day with laundry and on-line bill paying. Not very exciting but necessary.

PJ, I don't think I have mentioned this to you before but many times the weather here on the coast comes from storms that 'shoot through' the Tennessee Valley. Our other source of t-storms come up the coast from Florida. I enjoy seeing the radar each morning just to see what the rest of the country is doing. What is with cats waking us up when we try to sleep in a little ? Impatient little rascals.

Thank you Cindy for pictures of your flowers. Very nice. The dogs sure seem to enjoy each other's company. Your last pic of Joey looked just like a big laugh !  Made me laugh as well.

Happy Birthday Tomas !  Hope your day is great and maybe Kim will give you some...... Cake !  hee,hee.

Good plan, Badger. Bosco can handle the lines. Har !  Good thing Mama bear didn't attack your dogs to protect her cub. Did the little cub run like heck ?

jj, laundry and golf. Now there a combination !  Enjoy both. har-de har.

Moving along. Y'all have a nice one.
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/07/07 08:13:08

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 09:19:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning

Happy Birthday to Tomas!  I loved Badger's "Welcome to Geezerhood!"  It's the time of life when you wonder what happened to "those years"!

UHK, what kind of flooring do you have that you scrubbed with CLR?

Joey certainly does look happy as all get out!  What an amazing difference!  Little Sophie is a very happy pup too.  I bet she's a squirming handful!  They are both lucky dogs!  C & C will be blessed with many years of love and joy ...and vet bills...but they are worth it!

JJ, ain't it too hot for golf?  Do you go just for the laughter it causes or actually enjoy the game?  

MB, whoa.  Slow down a bit.  All I see is a blur!

Bernie, there is always hope!

Hi Jamie.  Hope all is well with you.

We will be HOT and Humid again with scattered storms.  We are supposed to get more storms 1/2 of this week, but after Wednesday cooler drier air is SUPPOSED to arrive for a few days.  It's definitely summer.  The dogs are now shedding their under coats of fluff!  Margarita looks like she is moulting.  Her top coat is black.  Under coat is tan.  She has plumes of tan fluff sticking out everywhere and falling off in clumps.  She hates being brushed.  I have to trap her and hold her down.  Pearl wants constant brushing. Cats too!  Chili loves brushing and Tigger has to be trapped.   I could weave blankets with all this hair.  Vacuuming is every other day and has to include the chairs we sit in.  I'm blessed to have inherited a Rainbow vacuum.  Nothing escapes that thing!  Chris even vacuums Pearl.

The tomatoes are coming in strong now.  I pulled a large bag of lettuces yesterday. Peppers are coming along although the only ones ready are the banana peppers.   It's salad weather.  I'm still craving peaches and noticed one of the stores had Georgia peaches.  Guess I'm headed there later.

Robie, the pool robot, is in the pool cleaning away.  Another day is underway and I better get going.
Jay used to say "I better go do something even if it's wrong."  I always wondered if he made that expression up after he married me?  LOL.  I actually think it's something his dad used to say.

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 12:14:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning BCrs

Life has been very busy since arriving back home, sure wanna get back to the simple life in MX again.  Bosco you are correct, have been training Zoey from the get go to use proper airline soft carrier when we go in the car. Fits perfect through the console and ties into seatbelt.  She had her final set of vaccines on Fri, next up is to do a spay in several months.  

Barata skin probs are soooosooo common.  I use Vet distributed food trying to avoid most skin complications, going to introduce golden paste with the meal soon.

Your deck looks great MB

Glad your dogs didn't get the brunt side of momma bear Badger.  Hope your screen door is an easy fix - yikes.

Some muddy pups there C&C, cuteness.  What is causing the itchy skin on Sophie do you know, glad she is getting relief?  Lovely lilies, you are ahead of us in blooming for sure.  The blue ones bachelor buttons?

Hope you and Tomas enjoyed a good BD celebration 🍾  Respect your elders Tomas LOL !!  

Gem those little Grands are growing so quickly!  Hope you can books some visits with your fam. 

PJ hope you don't pop a back carrying around that watering can - you will love your fresh veggies soon.  

Tejas some more pix of Zoey for you -AND she is spoilt BeBe, we love her so much.  She does the mad puppy zooms and reminds me of Tiger in the Winnie the Pooh’s classic, bounce, bounce, bounce. Lots of laughs.  Currently she picks up everything and anything in her mouth, have a chew stick that keeps her mouth occupied while walking.  Swear she has pockets in her cheeks to hold bark mulch which she picks up and hides the treasured bits when I clear her tongue area.

UHK very cool discovering some historical sites!  Wonder if that CLR would work on my brick deck, have a planter water stain ring that needs removing.  Will start with vinegar and see how that works.  Hate CLR chemicals along with the round up cancer juice, some people are still spraying on their weeds!!!!

Have the kids coming out to the lake today, have to get on my game.  Quila our grandfur baby is going to be tormented today by Zoey at least she is a mellow labradoodle at 7 yrs.  Going to make a salad using the first of my lettuce grown in one of the two raised squarefoot containers VSD built.  

Twirls glad you were not hurt with Pearl pulling so hard.  

JJ Keep your pool dream alive...  

We had a wonder Canada Day Celebration with the community here, did a pancake & bacon breakfast.  In the afternoon had games and VSD did the hot dogs and onions on the BBQ which raised funds for the gardening committee. Most of the people ended up in our pool for the afternoon. 

Jamie how goes the ojos?

Everyone 'maker' a great day eh!

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 12:17:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 14:25:59 (permalink)
SOSO, I am not totally certain the CLR would work on your brick, but  I suspect it will. As I am reading the ultra fine print label looking how much water to add to the concentrate, I read something about this stuff being able to burn skin and to use gloves and caution. Then I smell a familiar smell, it smells like muriatic acid. The stuff they use to clean masonry.

Hold on a minute. 

I have the bottle in front of me and a magnifying glass. It says it will clean stucco, cement and brick. And here are, at least, some of the ingredients. Urea hydrochloride, glycolic and sulfamic acids. (Urea hydrochloride is, basicaly, hyrochloric acid that they have added urea to).

And, I just found this:  muriatic acid a.k.a. hydrochloric acid is a strong acid with a pH of 1

Fortunately, I had a 5 foot broom handle and stiff bristle brush I was using to do the job and mopping before and after. Pretty much a hands off effort, mostly because I didn't work on my floor tile on my hands and knees. Just being lazy about it. So yeah, I was using muriatic acid on my floors!

Twirley, my floor is tile on hardi backer set according to directions (wished I had used cement backer instead, but this is serving okay). The floor tile I chose is appropriate for commercial flooring use, so much more rugged than I'll likely need at home. I chose floor tile because they are digging up ancient Roman buildings with the floor tile still intact. Try that with linoleum. It's also cheaper than hardwood and has a whole lot less maintenance required of it. 

Oh.... I just noticed a cute widdle doggie looking intently at the camera. Almost saying, can we play now? 

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/07 19:01:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Soso, Zoey is absolutely adorable!

Bob, Tile...OK.  
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 05:36:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Just as I was completely wrung out and tired and achy, the dogs got into the mudhole again. So there I was at 5pm hosing off muddy dogs again. I sure wish those mudholes would dry up, would make life better. (and easier)

Gonna try and get the laundry going and done before Mom gets here. Then need to put a fruit salad together; eldest son can't wait to show off his house to Grandma, so we are headed there this evening. Hoping all 5 dogs get along. Many other cleaning chores need to get done, too.

So, better get going. Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 06:52:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Everyone sounds so busy! Great pics of animals and flowers.

Good luck fishing Bernie - Tomas did get 1 slice of carrot cake....
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 07:46:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning to all.

Cloudy out this AM. Thunder storms passing by off shore as I type but none hitting right here now. Weather man says t-storms will be back around 1 o'clock. Current temp a balmy 80F at 7:27. High today 88 degrees.

Yesterday I went to the boat storage yard to pay my 3 quarter fee to store the Lillie Mae. The owner has a little drop box for envelopes. I gassed up the truck on the way home. Made myself a ham and cheese sandwich on pumpernickel bread with mayo. Yummy.

After I had lunch I cut up some cardboard boxes to use on the garage floor so I could paint the new part for my boat trailer. It's called a "drop post with foot". This is a part that goes inside the boat trailer jack that allows one to raise and lower the trailer tongue onto the hitch ball of the truck. It also supports the boat trailer when it is standing freely in the storage yard.  Some of these post have a roller wheel on the end and some have a flat metal foot. My version has the foot and the weld rusted out and fell off !  So I ordered a new post. I sprayed a coat of primer/paint on the entire assembly; will add the 2nd coat in a few days. Then I will go to the boat yard, attach the boat to my trailer hitch, remove the entire jack from the trailer and take the old rusted drop post out of the jack. Then I will put the new post inside the jack and reattach to the trailer. Whew. Sounds easy, right ?  I'll get Chet to help me.

Today cleaning lady arrives at 10:00. Later today the guy that installs ceiling fans will drop by to install my new fan in the guest bedroom. That's about it for today.

Hi SoSo. I will stay up late enough one of these nights to call you and Glen. Honest. Thank you for the cute pictures of Zoey.

Cindy, is there something you could use to fill up that mud hole ? Maybe mulch ? 

Hi Crunch. So nice of you to give Tomas some cake. Hee,hee.

Must get ready. Cleaning gal will be here before long.
Hope everyone has a nice day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 08:08:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Just too cute, SoSo. The top of her little head looks like Midas's head right now, as he hasn't been to the groomer in 2 months. I call it his Cosmo Kramer hair (REF: Seinfeld). He goes to his beauty shop on Wednesday. Then his fluffed out ears will make him look like Rosanne Rosanadana. (REF: SNL). So cute.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 08:55:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

At the store yesterday, I had to do a double back, a FULL STOP and a double look when I passed the Sunday Newspaper stand...
I NEVER thought I'd live to see it!  On the FRONT page of the Sunday Springfield MO newspaper is the headline "HOW TO HOME GROW" and it ain't featuring tomatoes!  It shows various stages of medical MJ plants!  I bet it's the only Springfield paper to sell out in the last 25 years!  The article was interesting and apparently I missed a public meeting on the subject.  Medical licenses are now being accepted and dispensaries are expected to open the first of the year.  I doubt I'll be growing.  I do qualify for a medical card and I'll be applying for a card.
  It's amazing to me that MO citizens forced it onto the ballot with public petitions and passed it by almost a 2 - 1 vote and yet the law makers turn around and put us back in the dark ages with the new abortion laws that don't even make exceptions for rape or incest!  Shaking my head over politics these days.

I did enjoy most of the afternoon floating or peddling around my pool.  I do some of my PT exercises in the pool.  Hanging on a floatie and peddling is like walking motion.  It pumps the spinal fluid up and down my spine, so I am told.  Staying is motion is the key.  However it tired me out and I went to bed at 9.  Woke in the night with pain and took an ibuprofen but never slept well after.
I believe pool weather is going to stick around for awhile.  It's already hot and sticky before 9 AM.

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 10:16:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Sunshine and blue sky here.  High temp of 92F.  
Gonna be a steam bath.  We had so much rain on Saturday and Sunday.
Lost track of the number of storms that rolled through.  
Gully washers took out the main water line coming out of town.

Woke up to no water on Sunday morning.  Didn't get the water back until around 3 pm.
Thankfully we keep a good supply of water on hand.  Able to make coffee and brush our teeth.

SC was here with the grand birds and grand bunny.   Juni bunny is so sweet.
Bunny found lil doggie's dog bed under my computer desk.  Claimed it as her own. 
Lil doggie had the WTH!  Look on her face.  But remained nice.  When Juni finally got out of the dog bed.
Lil doggie, of course, had to check it out.  Snizzing all the while.  Then I noticed lil doggie
was digging and fussing...trying her best to push the fleece blanket out of her bed. 
Checked it out...sure enough, bunny had peed on the blanket.  Had to get a clean blanket for the dog bed.
Lil doggie said,  no more pee pee pants bunny jumpin in my bed!  If she even thought the bunny was going
near her bed.  She would run and get in it.  LOL  

SoSo,  sounds like you are having lots of fun in the neighborhood.  Zoey is so adorable!

Uphill,  thanks for the explanation.   

Cindy,  hope you have a nice visit with your mom.  

Time to get some chores done.   Everyone have a great day!

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/08 11:50:35 (permalink)
Twirley, they things that are going on your parts, the front page!

PJ, quite the washout! And that bunny.... I can just see the territorial stuff going on!

Bernie, if it ain't the boat taking the money, it's the trailer, eh?

I drew up the design for my railings on my new rear steps. Heading to the welder today or tomorrow. I rolled out some long rolls of paper and taped them up. I'll have the welder build the railings to fit my full sized drawing. No misunderstandings about length or angles. I can hardly wait to see the bill....

Beyond that, did a little weeding this morning. Heading over to a friend's house for a pre-con meeting on his deck replacement. Make sure what to order, the layout and what tools are needed. I typically work for burgers on the grill for a day job, but these folks are vegetarians. 

I have a trip tot he north Maine woods coming up on Thursday. Will be gone 5 days or so. I'm hoping the biting insects have died down, summer was late arriving this year. 

Gotta run, have a great day!

Lovin life,
Bob

Page: << < ..981982983984985.. > >> Showing page 985 of 1056
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5