AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..981982983984985.. > >> Showing page 984 of 1019
Author
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2019/07/04 08:32:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
happy 4th of July from the mud hens

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2019/07/04 09:00:15 (permalink)
+1 (5)
Happy 4th to all

I'll get a picture of the vanity and mirror when it's finished.  

PJ, lovely back deck.  Looks peaceful!

Been hurting bad.  It was Methotextrate day on Monday and Humira on Tuesday.  Both make me hurt.  I made a quick trip to get a couple things and ran into a woman buying CBD for her husband.  She said he swears by it so I checked out the products and decided to try one of the most potent products.  Just a couple of drops under the tongue and it did help.  Kinda felt like I took 1/2 a valium.  I slept well.  But I did hurt most of the night and its no better today.  However I haven't been very active which is probably part of the problem and my fault.  

Just saw on the news that the restaurant where I went for jazz night burn't last night!  Building was badly damaged but still standing.  No word on when or if it will reopen.  Guess there won't be a big band jazz for awhile.  Very few places could hold that size band and patrons.

My circle of friends seem to get smaller.   I find that I suffer fools less gladly than I used to.  LOL.   Those who wail about their situation but won't try to do the small obvious things that can or will help.  They want to wait for someone or something else to fix their entire situation.  
This kind of stuff with all the horrible U.S. and world situations are wearing on me.  I feel so old and tired of it all.

Several interruptions now so I'll just say that I hope you all have a safe and pleasant holiday.
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2019/07/04 09:03:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh SoSo, your little poodlegirl is just too cute. I know she is spoiled because there is no way you can resist that sweet face.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2019/07/04 10:01:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Independence Day!
We have a gorgeous day for celebrating.  We are invited across the street for a BBQ.
My brother's son and his family are visiting.   So great to see them!    
Boomers and aerial rockets were in full display last night.  
Found lil doggie hiding in the laundry room.  Cuddled her up and put on some good ole rock n roll music.
Really helped to calm her down.  

C&C,  hope the weather stays dry for you.  Has to be a lot of work keeping the girls clean. 

MB,  so nice that your neighbor was able to help you get the countertop home.  That worked out well.

Uphill,  loving seeing all the places you go biking and hiking.  The scenery is just a feast for the eyes.  Beautiful! 

Twirls,  Maybe the pool will soothe your pains away.  Hugs 

Jamie,  glad the eye is healing and your vision is getting better. 

Bernie,  have fun with the neighbors.  Sounds like a really nice get-together.

Crunch,  pool time today?  

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/04 10:18:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning and Happy 4th of July.  73 and partly cloudy with a high of 86 expected.  40% chance of precip with isolated t-storms.  Lighter winds so I got the flag out around 7 this morning.  Panera sent me an email for a free beverage so I took advantage of that yesterday.  Small is comparison to ones at Turtle Bay and pretty spendy at $5.35 and not nearly as good.  Now I'm hungry for a TB sticky bun.  Doing a load of wash and really not much of anything on my agenda today.

Cindy, you've got your hands full.  Good luck bathing those two.  Both are looking a little remorseful.

SoSo, Zoey is such a cutie.  Love her little scarf.  How's hubby's Father doing?  Did your neighborhood have a party for Canada Day?  

Bernie, did any of those new homes in your hood sell?  Hope all enjoy the fireworks display.  

Nipper, enjoy the warmer temps.

PJ, nice prep table.  Very practical for outdoor use.  Lovely space you've created.  Edit:  Have fun at the BBQ.

Holly, too bad about the fire.  I'm sure there are a lot of folks bummed out not to mention the musicians.  

Wishing everyone a beautiful day.  MB 

post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/07/04 10:21:27

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/04 11:19:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy 4th of July!
All the deck and flower photos are lovely!  Puppies too!
Everyone have a great, safe holiday!
Brotherly love~
B
post edited by Gem - 2019/07/05 12:26:36
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/04 14:36:54 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Afternoon All.

Come on down! We've got your oppressive heat, blistering sun, and stifling humidity.
(remember that commercial?)

Uphill. nice steps and hike. Careful on the downhill bike. There is a mountain in Maui that people ride down and someone blows off the side occasionally. I'm sure yours is nothing like that but made me think of it. 

MB, PJ..nice decks!

Crunch..good luck with the upcoming surgery. How is Dad??

Twirls..too bad about the jazz bar. Sounds like my kind of place.
At the recommendation of another dog owner in the neighborhood, we tried CBD on our dog for his arthritis. It did Nada. So I took the rest. Also Nada.   It needs more clinical trials before I would buy it again.

SoSo..Zoey is just a spit of a thing. Just the right size for a airline approved pet carrier in fact. 

C&C..Vino has lumps and bumps and itching. I have found good results controlling it by bathing him once a week with a shampoo called "Curaseb".
Of course, he's only 19 pounds and short hair, so that makes it pretty easy.

Jamie..keep getting better with eye 1, then on to eye 2. Eye eye!

Bernie..Someday we are going to take you up on that invite. I want to go to all the aforementioned eating places and then some.

Gem..I hope Shana hits the lottery and takes you all to Hawaii. Or you hit the lottery and take Shana. Whichever.

BB..sorry about your cat.

My 101 year old uncle died recently. That's it for that generation in my family.  Now my generation is closest to the edge of the cliff.

Badger..stay cool.

Hotdog party tonight. Then home so Vino is not home alone for fireworks.

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/04 16:03:05 (permalink)
Twirley, I get how things are getting you down. There are so many things you can do to sooth your spirit. Today, I went fishing with my grandson (yeah, in 90 degree heat). I caught a couple nice bass, 9 fish in all, he caught 5 and my lady caught three. The excitement of catching one.... well....We almost kept some for a fish fry, but they didn't have a sign requiring us to keep some invasive fish. We followed that up with a trip to Dairy Queen. Simple things, are so soothing to the body. Visiting waterfalls in the woods is another. I could suggest that you go fly a kite at the beach with Bernie, or go jump in a lake with.... ummmmm who here lives on a lake? I've always wanted to say that to someone, all in fun, now! Seriously, if I could fly a kite, I would. The wind is gusty here and my real good kite won't fly well. And I moved off the pond, so..... Get some vitamin Sea, or float in your pool. Anyways, look for fun for Twirley things  and enjoy this life!

I've taken the extra kayak off the car and loaded the bikes up for tomorrow. It's hot out. I have central air (Yeah, up here in Maine, it's over 90 today). I think I'll do some more painting to make the day earn me some sound sleep tonight!

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 06:12:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Mud Puppies, it's Friday.

No time to catch up as I'm running late.

Boat Drinx tonight.

Wag more....bark less.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 06:23:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
How did I spend my 4th of July? Didn't see a single firework (I know, right?) But I have a grandson named Levi. I'll let the pictures talk. 

That last picture kinda says it all!

Lovin life,
Bob

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 06:23:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Dogs made it to the mud twice yesterday.  Sophie struggled so much during the hose bath she ripped up her harness. Had to make a trip into town to purchase a new one. Which reminds me, Jamie, you asked about the "vest". (harness) Because of her itching problem, the vet recommended a harness for her...one of the irritated areas is her neck, and a traditional collar rubs on it and irritates it further. At the moment, the brand new $24 harness is MIA. Oops. Chris just found it in her kennel. How she got it off is a mystery.

Wonder where Paul is? Hope everything is OK. And that it is not an internet problem, looking forward to chatting with them tonight.

Holly, cheer up. Chris used to have a neck tie (maybe still has it) that his father gave him that had a phrase in Latin running through the pattern. Translated (loosely) to "don't let the a$$holes wear you down." Pretty funny gift from a man of the cloth who knew Latin. But the sentiment fits. Or the old phrase from the 70s; "keep on keeping on".

Bosco, you've got some pretty good genes for longevity going for you.

We've got some cooler Canadian weather headed our way with much lower dew points. Can't wait for it to get here!
Have a beautiful day, all
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 07:41:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning y'all.

Cloudy out this AM. We had a fair amount of rain last night and forecast for more off and on today. The current temp is 77F at 7:30. High 84 degrees.

Yesterday, about the time I was checked the web site for the trash company, I heard the truck picking up my container. Ah, music to my ears. Hee,hee. Grass was too wet to cut so I decided to wait. Of course the late afternoon rain came in about the time I was ready to mow. Doesn't look like it will happen today either. Oh well. I have two small tasks on hand : clean out the bird bath and fill up the bird feeders. I can even do that in the rain. Ha ! I did make it to Fibber's yesterday for lunch. Had that big Chef's salad.

Last night while I was watching the TV I looked at the clock and said to myself "going to call my Canadian friends in a couple of hours". Close to midnight I woke up in that same easy chair. Well darn. I didn't feel like chatting so went to bed. Around 4:30 AM this morning I heard a cat fight outside. Got up and turned on the outside spot lights in the back of the house. Nada. Went back to bed and fell asleep within the hour and Freddie got me up just before 7 o'clock. Whadda-ya going to do ? Feel pretty good despite my fun activities.

Today is supposed to be BBQ at 4:00 and fireworks at dark off the pier. Crossing my fingers. If we get rained out on the BBQ, I bet Brooks and Sara will start an indoor party. Wheee ! Will just have to see if we get a break in the weather for a few mortar launches.

Cindy, mud hens look guilty !

Hi and bye Badger. Hee,hee.

Thanks for making an appearance, Joe. I'll hold you to that promise; better do it before I move into the home.

Thanks for the picture, Bob. I assume you threw that poor little pike back in ?

Cute picture of the twins, Gem. Thank you for posting it.

MB, you did a great job with all the flowers around your deck. I haven't seen any 'sold' signs yet on those new homes. I'm thinking the builder will need to drop his price some.

Hi Texas Pam !

Thanks, PJ. I'll have a good time no matter the weather.

Working on my last cup of coffee.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 10:13:05 (permalink)
0 (2)
Morning all

Apparently it rained this morning.  Its still cloudy and coolish but VERY HUMID.  I finally broke down and took an Ibuprofen.  Couldn't stand it any longer.

Sorry I kinda dumped yesterday.  Seems everyone around me is having issues and between that and my back ...

Mudhens!  LOL!  If Sophie is itchy, I bet the cool slippery mud feels good on her skin.  

Bob, Nice catch!

Soso, very cute baby girl.

Neighbor made me feel better yesterday.  She told me that they got the kids $5. worth of fireworks and her kids reminded her of the year I bought the big mortars and shot them off for them and how much fun they had.  So that's when I took the Ibuprofen and got in the car and went to the fireworks stands.  Chris helped me pick out a few.  It cheered him up too.  
He hasn't had a beer in several days, which is good, but left him a bit depressed when he actually thought about things.  I decided to buy him just 1 six pack.  We had a great dinner of smoked ribs, homemade baked beans and macaroni salad.  The neighbors were also having ribs but didn't have side dishes planned so I shared the beans and mac salad.  I  skipped the music acts but watched the Macy's fireworks on TV which was fantastic, I thought.  Then we gathered in the street and Chris shot off the big fireworks while the kids screamed OOH and AWE!  Our neighborhood was very active with all kinds of bursts and booms.  I had turned on 3 TV's on LOUD so the dogs didn't hear so much of the commotion.  Pearl was more distraught than Margarita.  Apparently Margarita has gotten used to them over the years.  It turned out to be a pretty good night.

I have PT at 11 something so better go.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 10:20:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Yet another beautiful day begins.  This one has a light breeze that feels so good.
Yard patrol is finished.  The squirrel that trashes the bird's feeder is now up in a tree cussing the cat.  
Elphie just about got that squirrel!  LOL
We had a great 4th of July.  When I told SC that her cousins were leaving today and sad they weren't going to see her.
SC and the BF decided to come in from Nashville after all.  Made me happy as well. 
Fun BBQ at my brother's across the street.   Food was delicious!   I made a peach cobbler in my mother's big old
cast iron skillet.  (brother's eyes lit up when he saw that)  Also made some zesty herb marinated grilled chicken breasts.
There was a huge pile of ribs, corn on the cob, baked sweet potatoes and fresh veggies with dip. 
The BF had made a fresh caramel apple pizza dessert.  Food was so yummy.
We did have a couple of short burst of rain.  Nothing that stopped the celebrating. 
When the fireworks started lil doggie and I went home and cuddled in the basement.  Watched TV.  
Was a fine day!

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 12:25:07 (permalink)
Bernie, I let that pickerel go (Basically a smaller version of a pike). 

Had another adventure today. My lady has bad knees so biking is not her easiest task. But I had recently ridden a bike trail that used to be an old rail bed, no more than a 3% pitch. So we took to cars and went to the high point, then biked 10 miles down into town. Real easy biking, but she was jostled a bit and has a case of bicycle butt. 

We did see scenes like this all the way:

And we crossed many bridges that had this stream following along with us.

I spied this old mill building in the woods near one stream crossing:

Reminding me of what I found in Cozumel:

From the inside:

There is a sign here, that I ignored before I got my pictures:

You can imagine how saddened I was to see this inside:

Apparently some target practice going on. 

All in all, though a great day, and hot out again, 90 or so. I'm back inside with more painting to do!

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 12:35:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Loving everyone's photos! 
We had (for the first time I can remember) a quiet 4th.  Family is dwindling down, with everyone scattered everywhere and so many places and things to do.  I actually kind of enjoyed our quiet.  We smoked ribs and bacon wrapped jalapeños, so yummy! 
Trying to get a good price on a couple of tickets to Houston for Shana and me for September.  
Kauai will have to wait until next year, as Mike will be out of vacation time after our October trip.  I could go without him, but with 3 layovers and a 14 hour timeline, I'd rather not go alone.  Plus the $900-$1000 airfare is a bit steep for me!
So I'll just continue to facetime and see photos.  This is Napali Coast.  They love hiking and are definitely doing a lot of it!
Off to lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant.  Have a great day!

post edited by Gem - 2019/07/05 12:36:42
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 18:08:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  75 and light rain.  After all this talk about ribs, decided to do a half rack for this evening.  Glad I threw them in a low temp oven instead of on the barbie.  ABC Seamless rolled up around noon today.  Never did get an advance heads up call but was sure glad that I was home. They replaced the gutter system in entry with the wider downspout.  The other was damaged when the painter tried to take that section down last fall to work on the cedar. One of the sections hit his ladder and consequently 3 huge dents.  Job completed and gutter cover installed on all.  The covers are aluminum but are color matched to my seamless steel siding, on three sides of house, and the gutters. These two young men were in and out in two hours and did a great job cleaning up.   Another crew will be out soon to do some warranty work on the siding.  Feels good to keep checking things off the list.  Nordstrom and TJ Maxx online shopping orders arrived today.  Everything is going back except one item.

Bob, what a lovely day on the kayaks.  Looks so peaceful on that calm water.  Glad your bike ride went well with no surprises today.

Holly, I loved the story about your neighbor.  So nice of you to share those sides and brighten up the kiddos 4th with the fireworks.  Good on you.

Cindy, had to reread your comment about Chris' ties a couple of times. Each time I laughed just as hard.  Ain't that the truth.

Gem. those two little boys are so precious.  Hope you can find some lower cost flights to Houston.  Do you fly into IAH or Hobby?  Pics are beautiful.

Badger, enjoy boat drinx. 

PJ, that was nice of SC and BF to show up. What a nice time for all.  Your daughter is so such a lovely young woman.  Takes after her Mom.

Hola Joe.  Your uncle the centenarian.  Same scenario in my family.  Both sides of earlier generation are now gone.  That makes me all that much more appreciative of my siblings and their families.

Bernie, sure hope you enjoyed your BBQ and fireworks.  

Happy Friday and enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/07/05 18:51:15

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 21:26:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
"Holly, I loved the story about your neighbor.  So nice of you to share those sides and brighten up the kiddos 4th with the fireworks.  Good on you."
HEY!  I copied and pasted!  MB, They made me feel better!  That's way better than sharing food!

PJ, sounds like a PERFECT 4TH!

GEM, American Airlines or??  Nice pics!  I still think Mexico is better all in all, but I know you want to see your kids.

I almost booked a flight for early December but decided to wait.  I looked at several travel options today.  New England coastal  cruises, etc.  Maybe I'll get the courage to just go!

Chris didn't seem to feel good so I decided to walk Pearl this evening.  We didn't go far, just up the street and back and she walked like she did after training.  All as good till we got back to the front yard...there was a small squirrel... with wet grass...she took off like a bullet before I realized it was a dangerous situation...I literally FLEW through the air and landed on my front still clinging to the leash!  I think she drug me a foot before I let go.  The squirrel went up the closest tree.  She surrendered and we came inside.  I'm fine but looked like a mudhen!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/05 21:26:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
"Holly, I loved the story about your neighbor.  So nice of you to share those sides and brighten up the kiddos 4th with the fireworks.  Good on you."
HEY!  I copied and pasted!  MB, They made me feel better!  That's way better than sharing food!

PJ, sounds like a PERFECT 4TH!

GEM, American Airlines or??  Nice pics!  I still think Mexico is better all in all, but I know you want to see your kids.

I almost booked a flight for early December but decided to wait.  I looked at several travel options today.  New England coastal  cruises, etc.  Maybe I'll get the courage to just go!

Chris didn't seem to feel good so I decided to walk Pearl this evening.  We didn't go far, just up the street and back and she walked like she did after training.  All as good till we got back to the front yard...there was a small squirrel... with wet grass...she took off like a bullet before I realized it was a dangerous situation...I literally FLEW through the air and landed on my front still clinging to the leash!  I think she drug me a foot before I let go.  The squirrel went up the closest tree.  She surrendered and we came inside.  I'm fine but looked like a mudhen!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 05:10:00 (permalink)
TwirleyB

I'm fine but looked like a mudhen!

We need photos!!

Good Morning Mudhens, it's Saturday.

Great photos, Gem!

MB, glad the repairs went well.

Bosco, I think you, I, and Bernie need to try all of those places together.

Bernie, do you still have all of your fingers?

I wanna eat at PJ's parties!

Hope Crunch & JJ check in today.

Fun, fun Boat Drinx, looks like Joey & Sophie have quite the good life.

Looks like we are getting a little break from the heat & humidity with North winds bringing down some lovely cool, dry Canadian air.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 05:26:59 (permalink)
Good Morning
Fun talking with P&B last night; think Chris over imbibed, though. Easy to do after a hot and sweaty day working in the gardens. I finally got my geraniums planted after clearing that bed of weeds. Hair was soaked with sweat and completely plastered to my noggin. Not a good look! Eldest stopped by around lunch time, so we grilled up some brats. He had brought along some of his yard debris to throw in our compost pile, as if it wasn't high enough already!

That cooler, drier Canadian air has arrived! What a blessing! When I had the dogs out a little bit ago, you could tell they appreciated it, too. Racing around like crazy, happy as could be.

Good Golly, Miss Holly! Glad you weren't injured, and happy your spirits sound lifted.

I forget what else I was gonna comment on, but need to get going because I have an urgent need for another cup of coffee.
Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 05:29:43 (permalink)
Hi, Paul! you got in before I finished my post. Kinda funny we both praised the cooler air.

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 06:37:47 (permalink)
Just thinking back to the fishing day with my grandson, Levi. I was trying to give him a couple pointers about fishing from a kayak.

I told him to get about 30 feet from the lily pads and toss his lure right next to the lily pads, as that's where the fish tend to hang out. So I showed him by doing so, and hooked a nice bass on that cast.

Later on, I was telling him that if you hook a pickerel, they have alligator jaws and are wicked slimy, so try to shake him off. And my next cast, I caught a pickerel and was able to demonstrate.

So, I figured if this is how it works, I said, Hey, Levi, if you hook a large lunker of a fish, make sure you don't reel him in too fast or he'll snap the line, use the net to land him. And I made my next cast.... and...... nothing!

Have a great day!

Lovin life,
Bob

nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 07:30:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
"Looks like we are getting a little break from the heat & humidity with North winds bringing down some lovely cool, dry Canadian air."
Dang, we could use some of that!   Temps yesterday were 95 F but felt like 100. Yes, it was 55 on Monday and 95 Friday. It continues today but a cold front brings thunder showers tonight so we can breath tomorrow.

Bob, we have a trail system built on the old railway line also. It runs through many small communities, past farmland and along the Minas Basin (eastern end of the Bay of Fundy) with access to trails along the top of the dikes in places. It is a great place to walk or bike. My knees have limits too.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2019/07/06 07:47:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
Up early.  I woke up and could never get comfortable enough to go back to sleep.  My back and butt...   I suspect it has something to do with the weird pressure system moving through our area.  I saw on TWC yesterday that the swirling system over MO would more than likely drop into the south of FL., carrying rain all the way, then swoop off shore and get caught in the another weather system that forms it into a tropical storm and sweeps it back into the gulf where it eventually gets caught in the gulf stream and coming back north towards MO, bringing more rain!  We are already almost 11 inches over our average rainfall for the year!. 

I did get some pool time in yesterday early before the storms rolled in.  It cooled way down after and was 66 when I got up and with heavy fog.  Temps today will be only in the mid 80's.  Humidity is still way high.  Scattered storms are expected almost everyday in the 7 day forecast. 

Hearing about the terrible earthquakes in CA.  7.4 this morning!  At least its only flooding rain here.

I'm planning to go to the farmer's market this morning in search of peaches.  The ones I bought a week ago were excellent and made a great cobbler, which is long gone now.

I haven't heard a peep from Chris since yesterday afternoon.  Guess I better check to make sure he hasn't died.  He doesn't like to be bothered when he's sulking or depressed but...  Pearl keeps checking his patio door to see if he's up.  I think I hear him now and just saw Pearl run outside to check again.  Yep, he must be up.  I hope he's in a better mood or shape than yesterday.  I don't think I'm up to another dragging by Pearl the rocket dog!
Page: << < ..981982983984985.. > >> Showing page 984 of 1019
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5