AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..971972973974975 > Showing page 973 of 975
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/11 10:39:01 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I did not have a good night.  I was getting ready to head for the bedroom and heard the News reporter talking about Venus being red in color so I went out to look...unfortunately Pearl had left her buffalo horn (for chewing) on the step...  I face planted and plowed on the concrete.  I thought my leg was broke or possibly a hip but eventually I got up bleeding profusely.  My glasses hit first and broke.  I bit through my upper lip and my knee looks like it went through a meat grinder.  (Same knee I tore up last year)  Pearl did not apologize but went about licking up the blood from the concrete and floors.  At least she helped clean up!  Had to put ice inside on my fat lip and my knee for about an hour.  Finally got the bleeding stopped. Bandaged up, medicated and went to bed.  I didn't hardly move until 9:45 this morning.  Chris found the lens out of my glasses this morning.  The rim is broke but I think it can be super glued.  They are my only Rx glasses with progressive readers and transition sunglasses.  Oh well....

Joey put a smile on my face because he is finally smiling!  For a while he looked like it might be too good to be true but you can see he believes he has hit the jackpot now!  He knows he's finally HOME with a family!
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29462
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/11 12:29:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
A good nights sleep should help speed up your recovery PJ. Build a string of em!

Not bad for a munchie attack there Bernie. It was about 45 years ago, but I remember a lot more salty stuff and chocolate involved
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/11 16:32:42 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Or one could consume an entire can of peach pie filling in a pinch. 🙃
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/11 17:34:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/11 18:29:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  59 and cloudy. It's been raining off and on for majority of the day.  Hit TJ Maxx this morning and ended up grabbing a cart.  Found the cutest 1 piece suit by XS and too small so I returned it later in the day and then stopped by Home Depot and ordered the new vanity top and looked at some new bathroom fixtures.  Was on phone with ABC Seamless on upcoming gutter and cover project and some warranty service issues.  Last week in June.  Pest control coming out again this Thursday.  Appointment with lighting store on Friday and will stop by flooring store in adjoining building to order new tile.  Plumbers coming out next Tuesday for a project I set in motion a few weeks back.  Looks like tomorrow is open now so will do a run to grocery store.  Also got the name of another local contractor in Eagan from my plumber in town so will give him a call and get a bid.  I feel like I am chasing my tail these days. Also have an appointment on the 27th at Home Depot to pick out new dishwasher and over the stove microwave.  Their best appliance sale is generally around the 4th of July.  Getting exhausted just thinking about all this stuff.  

Bernie, you'll have to get Lillie Mae back out on the water one of these days.  Before you know it, July 4th will be here.  

Badger, I sure am learning a lot with the projects I have in mind and that younger folks aren't interested in blue collar trades which is really putting a strain on the availability of skilled professionals.  Can't wrap my head around that as trade folks make a nice living.

PJ, I feel for you.  It's very difficult for your body to heal when you don't get the proper sleep.  Hope the upward trend continues.

Twirls, you are one lucky lady.  You really banged yourself up good.  So sorry to hear this.  Don't you have a LED flashlight for safe passage?  My neighbors have been putting out small bowls of ammonia in their backyard pool area to ward off the raccoons that climb their fence in the night, but then again they do not have any fur friends.  Take care.

Cindy, love those latest pics.  Sophie has a warm snuggle buddie.  So sweet.  Nice inexpensive fix on vehicle.  Yippee.

Crunchie, isn't that upcoming doc appointment coming up soon?  Saw that terrible crane accident in Dallas.  Terrible.

Put a half rack of ribs in oven around 4ish.  Will have the rest of baby red potatoes and fresh green beans as sides.  Yum, yum. Kitchen is smelling pretty good.  Later, MB

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 03:48:16 (permalink)
+2 (2)
MB--I know you have done a lot of research on all your products.  a word of caution.  Many of the big box stores such as Home Depot and Lowes have their appliances made with their specifications.  Basically more plastic then medal.  Found this out when selling new homes.  A lady wanted a Jacuzzi with a heater and a removable front panel.  Had it at Lowes but we could not buy it from our Jacuzzi dealer.  Could only get it from Lowes because it was made just for Lowes.  Same happened to the wife and I on a  Moen faucet.  She saw one she liked at HD.  I contacted our Moen rep and he said he could not get it because it was made just for HD.  We bought one and he supplied a genuine Moen faucet. Tore them apart. You would not believe the difference in parts.  HD faucet was mainly plastic where as the Moen was metal.  Don't know how to really tell the difference other than if you can buy a GE appliance from HD and not another GE dealer, chances are the HD GE appliance is not the same grade as the GE we are used to.  Happening with a lot of products.  With HD's buying power they are able to offer a "price leader" and the general public does not know the difference.  Don't mean to upset you, perhaps Badger has run into the same thing and can verify what I found out.

Kayden's little sister is due to arrive in about 7 weeks.  Yahoo!  Will try to posts some pics of him as he as really grown up to be a regular boy: 2 black eyes in 2 weeks (not due to fighting)
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/06/12 03:52:27
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 04:53:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Hump Day.

MB, Frank is absolutely correct about the big box stores and the quality of their merchandise, I knew a guy who used to work at a Menards warehouse and he said many of the products were "seconds".

Love the doggie pix, too bad those two can't get along.

Thanks, Crunch, I do love dogs, and especially Golden Retrievers, but I think just about anyone from the BC would have taken one look into those sad eyes that Joey had and would want to see him happy. Looks like he has the perfect owners now and, in fact, I'm more than a bit jealous of C&C.

Chance of rain today, but I'm going to try to get some work in.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 05:49:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Raining here right now, a slow drizzle. T-storms later today. Doubt I'll get anything done outside today.
Glad you are enjoying the pictures, Paul, but you can't have him back. And they are a package deal now.

Yes, I've also had the same experience with the big-box stores; well, not me, but my younger brother over in Michigan. He got the same size/model JD lawn tractor as we have, but got it at Home Depot. His is, to put it mildly, a piece of crap. I was surprised that JD even agreed to HD's specs. Just beware, Cathy. All of my appliances have come from the same family run, been in business forever, good reputation appliance store. All reliable, and they are Johnny-on-the-spot when it comes to repair. Which hasn't been frequent.

Twirls, you gotta be more careful, girlfriend! Sheesh! Your skinny little bod can't take much more.

Time to get another cup of coffee, have a great day, all
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2547
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 06:42:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
TWIRLS!! Sneaking around in the dark, you need to do the stingray shuffle...with a hand out front just in case someone moved a wall on you. Hope you're not too sore today and heal quickly.

Buenos dias!

You early risers have me beat; if I'm making coffee at 6, THAT'S early for me!
I've heard that about box store appliances and fixtues, Frank & Badger. I've found sometimes that even the quality of the lumber at HD is sub-par.

Glad you're feeling better, PJ. Summer colds are the worst.

"Doggie pile on Dad!" Cute! Our critters have started playing together recently, chasing, hide n seek... Mika used to go outside and stay all day or all night. I think now that she would rather be inside, she gets bored; a quick swat at Bootsie, and off they go!
49 this AM. Low 70s later. Good working weather. Yesterday was a bit cooler and didn't have to apply bug reppellant.

Crunch, that's a relief to be able to leave the pups overnight. Always a hassle trying to get a sitter when we go away, but there are too many wild critters around here that would fit through a dog-door. Don't want any of those aromatic, black and white kitties inside the house!

Does Kayden know he's going to have to share Mom in a few weeks? Early congratulations to you, Gramps!

Haven't been fishing since opening day, Bob. Careful in that yak; hook a Northern or Musky, you could be in for quite the ride! Great views from your hikes!

We had a great weekend at our first big event of the season. Sweetie bought a new bonnet and I was a platoon sargeant; didn't have to clean the musket all weekend. Bonus!

Going to put up a link to a feel good story that appeared in the local paper. John was on the field with us on Sunday, banging his drum...

https://www.boston.com/culture/history/2018/04/16/this-alaskan-teen-got-his-make-a-wish-dream-to-be-in-revolutionary-war-reenactment?fbclid=IwAR17nLvwsVCjqI-Gm4zVfrNkNcNfus_U1bM3WJ_EQiApkMGlJUU0AlMhs4g

And another from a "Ya done good, girl!" story...

https://vtdigger.org/2019/06/10/vermont-born-show-hadestown-scores-eight-tony-awards/

Hola, Bernie, MB, BB, Nipper, Gem, Jamie, Texas, Susy, and everyone I've missed...have a great Hump Day! 

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 06:46:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
LOL Pamela Tejas!

Those dog cuddling pics are about the sweetest thing I have ever seen C & C.

Very interesting about big box store appliances Frank. Wow.

Your plate is sure full MB. What will you do when all is completed? LOL!

Twirley. Geez. You must be more careful. I sure hope you heal up quickly.

Well, the right butt cheek has gotten much more painful over the last month. Was at an armed standoff since the last injection under anesthesia managed with occasional pain pills, tons of walking, and just accepting the pain, butt  now becoming almost intolerable again. I refuse (so far) to take pain meds daily, but not sure how much longer I can deal. I need to sit to drive!  Wa wa. Many have it much worse I know. Anyway, seeing the surgeon again next Wednesday and resolved to having the surgery. Now have to see if I have to have any more procedures 1st and how long to get it scheduled. On a funny note.....weekend mornings I have to pace around and around the house when I first get up for about 20 minutes to ease the pressure off my sciatic nerve. The dogs just lay there and look at me like I am a crazy woman!

Frank - congratulations on the upcoming birth of a new grand baby!

Maple - that is so cute that the dog and cat chill together. Sweet. Luckily, we have a completely fenced yard so no critters other than the occasional rat, mouse, or bird. 
post edited by crunch - 2019/06/12 06:51:26
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 06:54:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
Loving the doggie pics.  The last one looks like Joey is saying "MOM, does she have to use me as a pillow?"

Cathy, I'm glad to be past all that but I do miss having a design project going.

Frank, I know what you are saying is true although I'm a BIG Lowe's fan.  They at least stand behind their products.  That's the main reason I'm getting a Samsung credit for a different brand of refrigerator.  They had opened a new store in an area where Jay and I were building homes to sell.  The staff went out of their way several times to help me.  By the end of that building boom, I was on a first name basis with just about everyone who worked there.  A couple people have spent quite a bit of time trying to track down the original price of the refrigerator I bought, just a couple days ago.  Right now that same fridge is on sale for $1899.  I paid considerably more.  I can't find my original receipt.  #1 it was an online order and delivery so I didn't have a store receipt.  Plus it was complicated because I had them hold it for too long before delivery.  It was absorbed back into the store as inventory and then reordered by the store when I was ready for delivery.  If we can't find it, they said to wait till the sale is over.  The price will revert to $2799. which is about $100 more than I paid.  I'll get the credit for whatever brand I choose.

Yep, I banged myself up pretty good.  And the area is well lit with floodlights outside.  Unfortunately I was looking at the sky when I walked out the door since I went out to look at Venus!  I didn't see the buffalo horn.  I should have checked because Pearl leaves her stuff everywhere.  her latest thing is dropping her play balls in the pool and watching them float around.   She whines for us to get it out, only to drop it back in the water.  I guess she thinks its a new game.  
I took it very easy yesterday except I had an eye Dr appointment.  I've had some clouding in my right eye.  It's a problem with some retina detachment???  Nothing can be done so I have a floating cloud.  They did glue my broken glasses but I'll need a new pair and I priced them there at about $800!  Geeze!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:46:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy out this AM with rain on the way up the coast Radar shows t-storms creeping the coast and should be here before 9. Will be cooler today with only a high of 76 degrees. Current temp 69F at 6:54.

Yesterday I ate lunch at Nell's and had a short stack of pancakes. They were so large and hanging just a wee bit off the plate. I couldn't finish them and was moving slower on my beach walk. It was very overcast and some light rain sputtered for a few minutes. Got in my hour and was home by 2:30.

I have been chatting on line with a lady since last week. She lives down in North Myrtle Beach about 3 blocks from the ocean and we talked on the phone for the first lime last evening. I have a good feeling about this gal and we plan to meet next week; date hasn't been set yet. Stay tuned.

Today I plan to make a trip to Walmart. Only two things on my list : diet tonic water and band aids. That a funny combination, si ? I believe I have mentioned before that Walmart is the only place I can get the little bottles of diet tonic water.  At 8.5 ounces, it's the perfect size to mix two GT's in a small cocktail glass with only a very small amount of tonic left-over. Less waste plus zero sugars vs. 29 grams of sugars in standard tonic water.  After Walmart, I need to gas up the truck.

Holly, at least you are alive.  Have you noticed any "balance" issues with your body ?

Funny, Texas Pam, although somewhat gross sounding. hee,hee

Cindy, that was one great series of pictures. Thank you. They already seem to be 'partners in crime' and good napping buddies as well.

MB, if we can get rid of this rainy period, I'll see what I can do about more frequent boat trips. One thing though, I will not be out on the water July 3rd through July 8th.

Badger, this Spring/early Summer seems to be unusually wet just about every section of our country.
I blame it on the political climate of our great land. hee,hee.

Good to see ya, Ed. As usual, great series of pictures and thanks. Dog and cat especially cute.

Bad news on the pain again, Crunch. Hope the doctors can make a plan for surgery soon.

Coffee done. Haven't been in any rush this morning.
Y'all have a good day,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:48:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Overcast day not stopping the tourists.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:49:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
fairly good day to play in the waves

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:49:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Wednesday

Damn Twirls. How scary. Can your CC company look up what you paid for your Samsung?

Mowed the yard yesterday. Have some of the field to do but it will have to wait until Friday. Rain tonight and tomorrow.

I guess I can ad to the BC ailment conversation. My feet hurt! I think I have plantar fasciitis (sp?). I can barely walk when I get up in the morning. Which isn't good when you are about to bust a gut

Love all of the pictures!

Congrats Frank

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:52:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger

MB, Frank is absolutely correct about the big box stores and the quality of their merchandise, I knew a guy who used to work at a Menards warehouse and he said many of the products were "seconds".

Badger and MB---The example I gave of big box stores selling inferior (in my opinion) products are not "seconds" which I would call something that was not made right during production. These products that are made for the big box stores are made intentionally that way so the big box stores can be the price leader.  A customer picks up a sales flyer showing a microwave for $125 from a big box store, another flyer from a smaller store with a price at $140.  Where is the customer going to go?  Little do they know they are not comparing apples to apples.  If you can't buy the same big box product with the same specs at another store chances are you are likely buying a product with cheaper components.  Really makes you wonder what brands that the consumer has learned to trust  (Moen, GE, Timex, brands you pay a little more for because you know it is a good product and will last) ha switched to this strategy. You would think Wal-Mart would be the king of this type of marketing but I have not heard of or experienced Wal-Mart using this technique.  Yeah for Wal-Mart!  And people wonder why stuff breaks down so quick.  Happens when you start with cheap components.  Sad to say our economy has boiled down to a "buyer beware" society.

Thanks Beach Billy.  Really looking forward to a granddaughter.  Funny how things play out.  There are only 2 kids in my son's wife Kaitlyn's family, a boy and a girl. Just like theirs will be.  All their names begin with a K (never could figure that out). I doubt if they have a third.
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/06/12 08:00:58
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:56:16 (permalink)
Oops, gottcha on the pics BeachBilly. Sorry.

Reference feet, you might try some Birkenstock arch supports for your shoes. They work. Try ebay to locate your size. They are called "blue footbed" inserts.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 07:58:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Northern view. Lost my wet walking sand due to high tide.     

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/06/12 08:00:22

Weekend at Bernie's
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 14:54:36 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Yeah, Bernie, but it was the only thing in the house to satsfy the munchies. Next day was payday, grocery shopping day. Times were lean back then. And it tasted sssooo gggoooddd...at the time.🥴
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 16:45:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  67 and partly cloudy.  Ran a few errands this morning and back home for a bite to eat.  Then headed to Kohl's for an item, then off to BB y Beyond for something and dropped by Home Depot to return the vanity top samples.  Home again and called the other local contractor and he plans to stop by in the next few days.  Thanks Frank and Badger for your input on the big box stores.  

Twirls, it's really nice to hear that Lowe's intends to help you out with the Samsung.  Good job.

Crunchie, was wondering how that sciatic was doing.  So sorry to hear it's gone south.  Sending a hug and prayers.

Prayers to you too BeachBilly.  I've had that issue too many years ago.  Especially painful in the early hours of the day.  Had to see an orthopedic person that built up arch supports over a period of time with supportive shoes.  Ugh y hugs.

Bernie, good luck on newest online interest.  And, of course, you would never float the boat during a holiday silly.

Maple, the pics of your fur babes is so sweet.  The Make a Wish story was very special and I'm sure touched a lot of people. What a great kid and so determined.  Saw the other one live on Sunday.   Thanks for sharing.

PJ, you got a future trip coming up.  Please feel better soon.

Almost lost this post.  Manana, MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/12 20:20:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Evening all
It was so cool here that fried chicken with mashed taters was on the menu for tonight!  I had a couple of very small frying chickens in the freezer so Chris got one out to defrost yesterday.  It was Yummy! 
We had off and on showers today.  I went to PT and it was a back up in the PT room.  Took longer than usual.  Stopped by my regular eyeglass place.   Nothing I really liked. Cruised through Dillard's Women's and Jr's sections.   Again nothing.  Stopped at The Review Shop, which is upscale resale and NOTHING.  I just came home, grabbed a bite to eat and then got the chicken cut up and the potatoes peeled.  
Dessert is Peach cobbler that I made after being inspired by Texas Pam.  I had fresh Georgia peaches and a cobbler mix I picked up somewhere so...  It was delicious!

I'm feeling much better today, Thanks.

Not much else going on.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/13 04:18:19 (permalink)
Good Morning Peaches, it's Thirstday.

Twirls, you've got to be more careful!
Chicken and taters sounds so good.

Mapes, nice story, thanks for the link and the pix.

Bernie, we've actually had a really nice spring up here, way less rain than down by C&C.

I'll be thinking of Joey today, I know it will be best for him in the long run, but....

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/13 05:09:44 (permalink)
As if I don't already feel bad with Joey giving me sad eyes 'cuz he didn't get any breakfast.

Good Morning
Have to have Joey at the vet between 8 & 8:30 this morning, then home to get some laundry done. Will be interesting to see how Joey handles having a "cone head", more interesting to see how Sophie reacts to the cone. At least she won't be able to chew on his ears for a while.

Glad you're feeling better, Twirls. And that is a good idea that Claire had about asking the CC company if they can look up the charge for the fridge. 
Mapes, sweet story about the young man & make a wish.
Forget what else I meant to say, but have to get going. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/13 06:38:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
LOL Badger!

Bernie - good news on the possible love interest and always love your beach pics.

Great that you had a good day Twirley. Very active. The dinner sounds delicious.

BB - there are a lot of treatments these days. Go see a foot doctor. They really were able to help Tomas with his.

You were sure busy again MB. Bet those ribs were delicious.

That is so neat about John Maple. The antiqued Wheelchair even. Very cool.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/06/13 06:58:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Didn't sleep last night. Cloudy out and will probably be that way until this afternoon. Low chance of rain so maybe I can get the grass cut if it has dried up. It needs it after all of our rain. Current temp 72F at 6:40 with a high of 83 degrees.

Yesterday I went to Walmart for two items, then to Lowe's Foods for sale items. Got my gas at the station in the Lowe's parking lot that has 'cents off' per gallon based upon what you spend on your groceries. After my nickle off I paid $2.40 per which isn't too bad for a station that is only a mile from the beach. Just about everything goes up when 'season' is here.

After my errands I ate lunch at Fibber's. One of the wait-staff girls said that Nell's will be changing their days off starting next week. In the past it has been only Wednesdays for the closed day. That will shift to only Mondays for the day off; the owner had stated that Mondays were their slowest day. Well duh.

My days of having cocktail hour and dinner at Roberto's will be history, as least for an unspecified period of time. No, I didn't fall down drunk, laughing and rolling on the floor. Hee,hee.  Andrea and I had "words"
during our stay at ABR. She pretty much avoided me during the day and at night she hung with the drinking crowd in the main bar. She slammed down her drinks and got fairly drunk every night and didn't return to our room until the band was gone and the bar was closed. I really couldn't keep up with that kind of action nor did I have any desire to do so; left and went to my room most nights by 10. Wasn't really much fun as Andrea didn't sit next to me or make any effort to chat with me. We seldom ate together and when I asked what was up with her attitude and actions she only replied that she wanted some "space and downtime". I learned later that she just wanted to get laid ! What ?!  Man, had I known that was her mission, I would never have brought her down to Mexico with me. Once we got out of the airport on out return to Myrtle, the ride home was filled with "nastiness". I was unhappy and PO'ed. I stated our personal contact is over : no more lunches, no more dinners together, no more Costco trips, and no more Happy Birthdays to You Andrea. No more happy hours on her days off No more trips together to any place. No more BeBe spending money on her or helping her on her home. Oh, and NO more boat rides ! I have cut her off. She has retaliated by stating I was not to stop at 'her' bar and if I did so she would not serve me. Well 'la-de-da'. I'm going to file divorce papers next week when I can find a cheap lawyer....wait a minute, there is no such thing a cheap lawyer and am I not married to Andrea. ha,ha,ha. At this point in time it is best to just leave her alone and cut my losses, plus I have no real desire to drop by the bar at Roberto's anyway. My mood has been angry and sad at the same time. Two emotions that don't mix very well with my personality. Thus, moving forward y'all.  My apology for my ranting on the B.C.

Funny joke there Badger. Ya made me laugh. Thanks.

Crunch, I was going to get to that. Got some emails from her yesterday that said after she finished work she needed to do errands for food and liquor.  She has a husband and wife visiting her townhouse this weekend; old friends from way back. She said she will call me around 5 ish today. Nothing else to report.

Only thing on today's agenda is cutting the grass. Must scoot and put the trash out.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Page: << < ..971972973974975 > Showing page 973 of 975
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5