AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..911912913914915.. > >> Showing page 911 of 1043
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 09:16:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Congratulations to the BIONIC WOMAN, CRUNCH!  WOOZA!  

I woke up at 3 something and finally dozed off around 5.  I should have gotten up.  Now I'm groggy.

We got ice yesterday evening but followed by rain.  It didn't get below freezing so the ice is gone.  YIPPIE!

I started Zicam 2 days ago and been taking airborne for 2 weeks.  So far I think it was an allergic reaction to either a new mascara or a new shirt I wore before washing.  I'm hoping.  Part could be because my bedroom gets too hot at night no matter how low it set the thermostats.  The zone heating kicks on somewhere and the furnace is behind my closet.  

I'm looking forward to the 83° and sunny weather that is forecast for POMO.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 11:09:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
OK, trying to catch up from this morning.

Cindy, thanks for the info on Roatan/Malaria. It doesn't look like that much closer to the equator. Andrea does always thank me for my help. Yes, TMI on the toe nail. hee,hee.

PJ, I feel your pain about the rain. One can get quite chilly when it's raining and windy.

Crunch, can't believe you are walking 5+ miles already. Good news on the return to P.T. work. You were funny yesterday with your " 2 day garbage warning ". Only one day now. Ha,ha

MB, I guess I don't pay much attention to women's bathing suits in the store but it sounds like Badger does. Hee,hee Paul. Yes, it will be good when Andrea gets moved in. Friends help each other when needed.

Hi BeachBilly.

Bimmy, glad to hear you will be in PoMo. Been a while since we had a beer together. I can't help you on your room share.

Badger, that video on the Avalanche device looks neat but I bet your arms get sore after a day of using it. 

Bob, my family all had snow shoes when I had a cabin up on the mountain a few miles from Tabernash Colorado. It was on the backside of a mountain at about 9000 feet and I would snowshoe with my wife and 2 kids and they all loved it. Of course, that was a few years back when I was a younger man. We all would also cross country ski to the bull wheel on Granby Ranch ski resort and then return back to the cabin. I can't remember the distance but I think maybe 5 miles or so on well developed trails that were fairly easy to moderate. The resort would NOT let you X-country down the ski resort trails for good reason.

Hi Holly.

Well, time to put together my grocery list for this week's sale items.

See y'all tomorrow,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 11:32:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning or what is left of it...not hitting on all cylinders yet.
Rough night.  Pounding rain and T-storms all night.
Around 3 a.m. thunder got really loud.  Lil doggie was scared and shaking. 
The cat was jumping all over the bed.  No choice but to take pets to the basement
guest room for the rest of the night.  So SJ could sleep.
Outside temps continued to warm up overnight.  55F now. 

Badger,  you can have your snow.  LOL  

Crunch,  Wow!  Back to working already!   Just so happy you are doing so well.  Hugs

BeachBilly,  Happy belated 88th Birthday wishes to your dear mother.  

Wishing everyone a great day!!   

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/02/20 12:48:21

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 13:58:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good afternoon.  27 and snow has slowed considerably.  Been snowing since 2 a.m.  Coming down about 2-3" per hour so I would go out every 30 minutes.  Airport had to shut down for awhile because of visibility issues, but I can hear some aircraft taking off now.  Gave the plow guy the stink eye.  I've managed to clear out half, or one car width, of what he pushed into driveway which was 2-3' deep and heavy.  Maybe I will go out in a few hours and try to tackle the other half....

Bernie, how did the painter meeting go?  

Badger, I'm such a skeptic on that snow removal gizmo.  I would be afraid those wheels would do damage to the shingles. on all this snow.

JJ, nice score on the lighting for your sewing center.  You two sure have done a lot of work to the house in a rather short period of time.  Hope you got into your office safely today.  

Crunchie, I was shocked to see you back at work part time.  You are amazing.  So happy you are doing well.

Cindy, hope your appliance appointment went smoothly.  Another thing to check off your list.

Bob, thanks for the explanation on the snow shoes and cross country skis.  Hopefully you will share some more vistas with us.

Time to get my snow gear on and tackle the rest of the driveway.  Later, MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 15:50:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good afternoon
My toes look fabulous! even the one with a hole in the center! However, she told me it was best to not put on shoes for the rest of the day, so that is my excuse for not being out shoveling. Had to wear flip flops out of her shop. First time I have had on flip flops in more than 30 years. Remembered immediately why I hated them. (and these were particularly cheesy dime store ones) Imagine walking in a snow storm in them. My feet still feel frozen.
JJ, pretty sure Badger would have some good advice on the basement floor. I'm guessing leaving the carpet squares down is not a good idea, but what do I know? But I'd be scared of a mold problem. I'm sure there is something insulating that would be a good buffer to the cold concrete. 

MB, there was a story on the local news last night about an older couple who live on a cul de sac. Seems every snow fall the plow driver has pushed the bulk of the snow to block the end of their driveway and not other driveways in the neighborhood. The man is a paraplegic Vietnam Veteran. Wife called city services, Mayor's office, city council, you name it, all to no avail. Wife took one of husbands old unused wheel chairs out of the basement, made a snowman sitting in with a sign "Disabled Vet lives here. Please do not block driveway in case emergency vehicles are needed." Plow driver completely buried the entire thing at the end of their driveway. Hope having it on the evening news gets them some help in their situation. In any case, YOU be careful moving snow! I will be working on ours tomorrow, when I can wear socks and boots!

Crunch, you amaze me. I am in complete awe.

Sorry for those of you who had the thunderboomers, but hey, would you rather have our snow? I'd be happy to trade with you. Sincerely DO hope you get a good night's sleep tonight, PJ. (maybe slip a little something into the pet food, hmm? Just kidding) But maybe a little nightcap for you.
Have a nice evening, all.
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 17:44:00 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy, Didn't they have a Rhinestone they could put in the hole?

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 18:02:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Chris and Cindy, have a great trip to Roatan along with Pam and Keav. Hope Chris takes lots of pictures to post, always enjoy his pics.

Good luck with the swimsuit hunt, MB. You're also kind of a short timHappy er as well, aren't you?
Geek Squad comes tomorrow to replace the TV, hopefully this solves the problem.

Crunch, congrats on being able to return to work part time, amazing recovery to date - HUZZA!

Happy belated birthday to your mother, Beach Billy. My parents taught me how to play bridge, since they enjoyed it and my husband did as well, although I have forgotten many of the rules other than the "short club" opening.

Trash day tomorrow, Bernie. Really good of you to help Andrea with her move.

Another cold day today and tomorrow with possible early am rain. At least the doggone freezing wind is gone. We are supposed to get up to 60 over the weekend and mid 60s by midweek. Can't come soon enough for me. Snow level is going down to 1500' and they are going to have snow in Santa Clarita foothills (near Six Flags Magic Mountain).
Saw a story on the noon news, Newport Beach police department solved the murder of an 11 year old girl that happened 45 years ago. The killer is 73 now and will get life without parole. Nice to see justice even though it was late coming.

Time to scoot, Judge Judy show just started

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 04:34:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
BeachBilly
Cindy, Didn't they have a Rhinestone they could put in the hole?

! Would have been something to consider if I were oh, maybe 40 years younger! But if I were 40 years younger, my toe nail wouldn't have been falling apart. I'll leave rocking the blingy nails to Holly.

Methinks Chris was up in the middle of the night obsessing. The coffee maker was on with a used pod in the receptacle. Pretty sure he was scouring weather reports etc. Last night, just before lights out, he started giving opinions about the packing arrangements. Now that nearly everything is packed.

Update on the disabled Vet vs. the blocked driveway. A local private plower has volunteered to keep their driveway clear free of charge. There are still some heroes out there.
Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 04:56:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Beach Bernie

MB, I guess I don't pay much attention to women's bathing suits in the store but it sounds like Badger does. Hee,hee Paul.

Bernie, why else would I wander thru the women's swimsuit section??

Good Morning Bionic Women, it's Thirstday.

JJ, I'm sure you could lay the laminate over a very short nap carpet if it was on a wood subfloor, but I think most laminate manufacturers recommend a vapor barrier over concrete floors to prevent the laminate from sucking up moisture and expanding. I saw this happen to a friend's place where they had not installed a vapor barrier and the laminate actually rose up about an inch in some spots. Best thing to do is to look at the installation instructions for any floor you might be considering. Also, some laminates still require the use of a foam pad underneath the flooring, that might help to insulate it a bit.

MB, I have used the Avalanche tool many times on my roofs and it has never done any damage to the shingles and is a lot safer than me walking around up there.

Cindy, we will take your word on how fabulous your toes look, no need for photos.

BeachBilly and Twirls, I received both of your messages and will call sometime today, late afternoon probably.

Looks like we got another 8" of snow yesterday, that makes a total of about 3 feet within the last two weeks. I need to get out there soon and start removal because I'm driving Babs to Duluth for an appointment later this morning.
post edited by Badger - 2019/02/21 07:11:51

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29469
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 06:55:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Only lasted 4 hours yesterday and it was BOOM. Done.  Home, pain pill, 2 hour nap lol.  Back at it today. I think the problem is that my BP is too low from all the meds I am not used to taking.  After climbing the hill from the parking lot my BP was 103/75.  I think I will email nurse Steva.

Cindy - I cannot even imagine how cold your feet must have been!  Poor Chris. Very happy to hear someone stepping up to help the disabled vet.

MB - be careful. Don't do too much!

JJ - we put laminate on our concrete slab and it is not bad at all. Not cold like the tile.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 08:05:17 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

We have a little sun peeking out this AM but it will be mostly cloudy today.  The current temp is 48F at 7:44 and we should hit 68 degrees on the beach.

Yesterday the meeting with Andrea's painter went OK, although he quoted a little higher than I thought it would be. Andrea had asked me to handle the negotiation of the job, as she said some men try to take advantage of a woman. The job was to spray paint the ceilings only due to heavy cigarette smoke from the previous tenants : 2 average sized bedrooms, a bathroom, hallway, kitchen and great room. The ceilings were the older "popcorn" type and Andrea thought she would "just roll them out". I had told her 'no way' as it would make a royal mess and it it not easy to climb up & down on a ladder to roll out a ceiling. Plus one has to mask off the walls so you have a straight trim line. Would take a long time when you don't have the right tools or skills and best to hire a professional; besides, you really don't have the time to mess with it. Anyway, I had guessed the job would be between $300 to $400. Painter quoted $500 CASH ONLY that that included the 5 gallons of paint. He would not budge on price plus he would apply two coats of paint; one in a vertical direction & the other horizontal. He & his helper would start as soon as he purchased the paint ( the Sherwin Williams store only 2 miles away ) and would have it done around 3PM the same day. Andrea gave the go ahead and said she would pay for the job on the way to her work around 4 o'clock. I assume she will let me know today how she liked the work. All I know is I'm glad she listened to me, as I was not going to tackle that job. Hee,hee.

Today I will probably get breakfast at Nell's and then do the grocery shopping that I didn't do yesterday. 

Trash can & recycle set out.  Thank you Jamie and Crunch for reminders, although I seldom 'space it out'.

BB, "rhinestone". Funny.

Badger, you funny guy. I prefer to admire a lady's bathing suite while on the beach. Hee,hee.

Slow down a bit, Crunch. No hurry to push things, si?

Coffee time is done.
Hope y'all have a good day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 09:36:33 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all
Cindy, I have the ugliest feet in the world.  I try not to bring attention to them.  You have pretty feet.

Crunch is definitely a bionic woman.

Jamie, on our local weather they said that Vegas has had more snow than us this winter!

Yesterday was a busy day.  RA doc gave me a butt load of steroids.  I'm surprised that I talked him into it.  Had a quick lunch with Angela while in town.  Then to the attorney to sign New health care and financial power of attorney.  Also changing the trust.  1 person was reduced to almost nothing and the second was completely eliminated.  Trustee was changed.  Then I shopped for a new purse but didn't find what I need.

Bernie, I agree about friends should help each other when needed.  The old saying about a friend in need...is definitely true.  The two people who swore to care for me when I get old and need care were nowhere around the weeks I was unable to walk.  Hence the trust changes.  I have cut all ties to Cambria and sent two notes for repayment of loans to her business.  They have been ignored so I'm turning it over to my attorney.  I just want to close that door permanently.  I finally got it through my thick head that she doesn't understand the concept of friendship.

Unfortunately Ann has realized that she can't find her passport at the last minute.  Although I'm a little uncomfortable going alone in my condition, I'm going anyway.  She is trying to get it replaced pronto but it will cost her PLENTY and may not get here in time to leave Monday.  I made arrangements with the airport skycap to fetch me from handicap parking for a nice tip.  I have wheelchair assistance through Atlanta and Cancun airports.  I have a letter from my Dr.  I should be ok and I can drive without problems. I'm taking my walker for town.  Just a bit lonely maybe.

I understand from friends in Akumal that the wind is blowing.  SANDBLAST SEASON!  That's why I quit going at this time of year.  The 83° temperature forecast and some humidity will feel wonderful.  My skin is so dry.  We had sunshine for about an hour this morning until the clouds moved in.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 09:39:30 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!  
Partly cloudy for now.  T-storms and more rain moving back in later today.
Thankful to be living high up on the hill today.  Low lying roads flooding. 
Beautiful creeks around here are turning dangerous.  This is a pic of Spring Creek leaving it banks.

TVA is letting water out of Pick Wick Dam at a rate of 1.7 million gallons per second into TN river.
Since the TN river runs North...the flooding here will increase. 
The upside is the dam is producing an incredible amount of cheap electricity right now.  Sharing with 7 states. 

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 17:31:29 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  19 and sunny now.  Was out earlier this morning to run a few errands after a brief shoveling of snow after plow came through.  Been doing a little of this and that since then and getting the garbage/recycle stuff ready for pickup tomorrow.

Geez Kim, please do not over due it.  Any news on the low BP?  Worried about you.

Twirls, glad you are still on for the trip. Sounds like you have it all under control and you will be just fine. It is the windy season in the Roo. I personally could care less with snorkeling and the sea breezes. Never a good hair day for me.

Bernie, thanks for the update.  Glad the painters worked out for Andrea.

Pam, that's amazing the amount of water being released at the dam.  Not good for the low lying areas.

Badger, good feedback on the Avalanche.  Someone came up with a brilliant idea and banked some cash.

Cindy, hopefully that toe feels better and doesn't interfere with your snorkel fins.  

Hola to all I have missed.  Make it a great evening all.  MB

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/21 22:23:41 (permalink)
+2 (2)
From SoSo's FB Page:

Beautiful joys in our lives. Graced spending time with friends today 💕Jeanie y Ed -
take your time, a little sunrise for all.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 05:19:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Travelers, it's Friday.

Crunch, I think that I read somewhere that having heart surgery is God's way of telling you to take it easy for a while.

Bernie, I don't think that $500 for painting the ceilings of all of those rooms is unreasonable at all, especially if they are providing a quality paint. That is about what I would expect to pay a professional around here.

Twirls, I sure hope Ann can find or get a passport in time!

PJ, wow, that is a lot of water. We probably won't have our snowpack start melting for at least another month, but it should be interesting with all of the snow we have.  Local paper said that right now we are within .3 inches of setting a new record for February snowfall.

MB, I think that the Avalanche system was actually invented in Minneapolis.

More snow removal on the agenda for me today, then have to work this afternoon.

Lotsa laughs during Boat Drinx last night, C&C sure seem excited about their trip, can't blame them.
post edited by Badger - 2019/02/22 05:22:30

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 05:55:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Carp! Hit a wrong key and lost my whole post! Not much time now so I'll try and check back later.
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 06:46:04 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Glad boat drinks was fun. Happy Margarita day!

After sitting at my desk for 10 minutes my BP was only 88/68. No wonder I felt like carp!  They have cut the BP med in half so that should be a big help.  Low BP is not a good feeling.  Otherwise I feel great.  Yesterday I left after 5 hours and had lunch and a pain pill and nap and then walked 3 miles.  With all the crazy dad stuff still going on the walking really helps me mentally.  Yes, he basically never stopped although he did not call me for 2 or 3 days after surgery and then back at it.  I have a voice mail from a home health nurse who tried to admit him to their services that "it didn't go well" so will be fixing that mess today.

PJ - all that water. Wow!  Hope people and their homes are ok.

MB - do you like the exercise or is it too expensive to have someone shovel for you?  Definitely keeps you busy!

Twirley - hoping Ann gets that passport, but go and enjoy anyway. Sorry to hear Cammie and the other did not help when needed.  You have certainly done plenty to help them.  Glad you found out now, no matter how hard, so you can plan accordingly.

Bernie - great advice for Andrea. As always.

C&c and SNF's - when do you leave?  Yes, I am jealous!

post edited by crunch - 2019/02/22 06:47:41
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 08:13:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Raining this AM and will do so off and on all day long. The pattern is not following up the coast but rather a long line of thunderstorms from the Tennessee Valley area. It's your fault, PJ !  ha,ha. The current temp is 58F at 7:49 with a high of 62 degrees.

Yesterday I had breakfast at Nell's then went for a beach walk. It was sunny when I left the restaurant and full of fog when I made it to the beach at 1 o'clock. It was a bit eerie as I couldn't see much more than 25 feet or so. I did enjoy the fresh salty air though and I completed a 1 hour stroll.  After the walk I shopped at Lowe's Foods for some groceries. Dinner was bang-bang shrimp at Roberto's. Took my camera and just gobbled up the shrimp. Afterwards I said out loud "man, I forgot to take a picture". Made Andrea laugh.

No solid plans for the day. My hair is a bit shaggy so maybe I get it trimmed.

Holly, how can Ann misplace a passport in her own home ? I would bet that most folks have just ONE place they keep their passport. It is always in the same spot. 

MB, when I caught up with Andrea at dinner last night, she said the two painters did a fantastic job and no more cigarette smell. She also said that she wants to repaint the walls herself this Summer when she can open all the windows. They do have some yucky colors ( lime green in one bedroom and the bathroom, plus a chocolate color in the great room ).

Nice shot from SoSo. Thanks PJ.

Badger, I suppose the painter's price wasn't too bad. I was only trying to get a deal for Andrea. The two of them worked for 5 hours.

Cindy, nice to "see" ya. ha.ha. We have all deleted a post or two.

Crunch, I'm glad you are feeling better but I would not push the exercise too much.

Coffee gone. I'm hungry for some cereal. See ya'll.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 08:17:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
can't see xit

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 08:18:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
there's the ocean !

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 08:35:00 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Morning all

Crunch, glad you caught the low BP and got a correction of meds.

Cindy, I did the same and deleted a post last evening.

PJ, that's a lot of rain and water has to go somewhere.

It's unexpectedly raining here this morning.

Yes Bernie, she normally keeps it in a particular spot but needed it last month and apparently didn't put it back.  She gets too much going on at one time and the result is THE LEFT HAND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING...
It's turned into a real mess.  I understand the COURIER thing but I'm not sure she is dealing with a legitimate courier service.  I just hope it works out and worst case is she misses one day.  

I'm starting to pack.  Yesterday I organized meds, money, etc.  Today I'll get to the clothes, I hope.  I have a few errands.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 10:42:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Well, my day is going to he!! in a handbasket. Started out OK, had to be on the road a bit early to meet eldest at the local Enterprise. He was in an accident a week and a half ago, his fault, he blew a red light. No body was hurt, thank goodness, except for his car. It scared the hell out of him, though. The vehicle he hit was a huge extended cab pickup full of rough looking guys and full gun rack. Like 5 long guns. And they were screaming expletives at him as he tried to apologize. He was so happy to see the squad car show up! (a very long night at the tax office and he was just tired and distracted, no phone use was involved) Anyway, picked him up and drove him to the body shop as his car was ready. Ironically, the rental they had given him was a big extended cab pickup. He had considered exchanging it for a sedan, but with all the snow he found he rather liked the 4WD.

I was going to spend the day finishing up the packing, (not much) and relaxing a bit. But now I'm going to make a trip back to town. A few days ago I noticed a few teeny-tiny ants (sugar ants as they are know around here) in the kitchen. I figured one of the warm days triggered a hatch in the basement. Bought some bug bombs to set off in the basement and foyer as we leave. Now today, I find they have exploded in population. Have to go and find some indoor use spray and treat under the sink and around baseboards in kitchen. And a few ant bait traps. Yuck! But these things happen in an old house with a stone and rubble foundation. Will also wipe all surfaces down with vinegar solution.

PJ, I'm so glad you live on the hill! That creek looks angry, so I'm sure the river is absolutely raging.

Crunch, please, please, take care. Glad you caught the BP thing and your meds adjusted. Sorry to hear your Dad is still being a PITA.

Bernie, glad the paint job went well, I rather thought the price was reasonable, too. I got a quote from the eldest son's painter friend and it was a true case of sticker shock. Did it myself.

Crunch, Chris wants to be on the road by 1am. Dropping the car at Park and Fly, think our flight is 7am out of O'Hare. (hence, my excuse for wanting to take it easy today) We were going to do an overnight at O'Hare Hilton, but price was way more than double what we've paid in the past. (I think it was in the neighborhood of $240 for one night)  Decided we'd rather have more money to spend in Roatan.

My breakfast smoothie is done, now I'm on a mission to kill the tiny ants that have invaded my space.
Have a wonderful day, everyone, will check in next from Roatan.
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 11:20:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Still raining....   Temp of 51F  Warming up to near 70F by tomorrow.
Severe T-storms forecast for overnight.  Guess who will be sleeping in the basement again?
No big plans here.  SC is coming home tonight.  Engine light is on in her car. 
We are going to let her drive SJ's car for a while.  Put her car in the shop have it looked over.
Hopefully, her car will be fixed by Wednesday.  We have tickets to Fleetwood Mac concert in Nashville that day.
So we could easily swap out cars while in Nashville. 

Crunch,  hope the lower dosage of blood pressure meds helps you feel more normal.
Wowzar!  Walking three miles already.  Impressive!       
Sorry, your dad is still being a PITA.  Was so hoping he would tone it down under the circumstances.   

Twirls,  sure hope Ann's passport appears one way or another and she makes the Monday flight.

C&C and SNF,  wishing all of you smooth and safe travels.  Have a great time!

Bernie,  love the foggy beach pics!  Knew you would not like the weather that I sent
your way.  LOL   You are really not going to like the next round. 

MB,  not long now.  You'll be feeling the warm sun and sea breeze.  Instead of cold air
and shoveling snow. 

Badger saw this on FB might be fun for watching the winter night sky.

Wishing everyone a great day!   

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/02/22 11:44:10

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/22 11:54:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Can't wait for updates from Roatan! That doubling of price is ridiculous.

That is an eerie foggy beach Bernie. Love it.

When do you leave Twirley?

PJ - I wish I had a mom like you LOL.
Page: << < ..911912913914915.. > >> Showing page 911 of 1043
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5