AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..906907908909910.. > >> Showing page 910 of 927
Author
SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3241
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 10:09:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning!

Cool and drizzly here today. Keeping fingers crossed that a predicted mid-week snow storm is all gone by Saturday morning! Finishing up restocking all the animal feed and barn supplies today. Suppose I should start to think about packing too. Did remember to take the first malaria pill this morning!

Crunch you are looking beautiful!  You will be swimming /running circles around Tomas now that you are functioning on all four cylinders!

jj Cute videos!  I love the way you shop!

SoSo Condolences on the loss of your friend. I hope that you have lots of good memories to lessen the sadness.

Twirls, Pearl is beautiful!  And solid!  If you painted her black she would resemble my Lab Calvin.  Maybe some lab blood in there somewhere?  I am glad that she is settling down and being a good girl for you!

Be careful on those roofs Badger!

Have a great President's Day everyone!

Keav & Pam

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 10:30:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Partly cloudy with a high of 44F today.  
Tomorrow we will be back to rain for 5 days!!! 
TN River is already at or above flood stage in many areas.
Not going to be good for people living in low lying areas.
Nothing much on my agenda today. 

Wishing all of you a great day!  Hugs  

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 12:29:57 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Buenas Tardes

BeBe my circadian rhythm is well tuned, enjoy sunrises.  Need more practise (ya think)...Have been known to wear a mask and earplugs for sleep if necessary. Good going on the garage door. Sounds like Deb has settled nicely, I envy people that can do it. Andrea is lucky to have you, such a good kind friend to help.

Wow Twirls, Pearl is beautiful - see what you mean about her weight.  Sounds like you, SNF y C&C are leaving on the same day.  PoMo bound I'm assuming, if you travel down to AK let me know, would be nice to see you.  Knew the PT would work, you sound so much better - helps to have trip coming up too.

JJ perfectly fun vids gracias.

PJ your evening out sounded fabulous, love it when you can bring your own meals and vino.

Bobski our son sent a vid of the grand skiing on his second day, he has nailed the snowplow turn... seems to be a natural.

We are heading out for dinner to LolHa tonight, will take advantage of our discount before we change places tomorrow (and get another discount).  Date Night Steak Night.

This morning finished booking a flight down for Apr trip and hotel in Playa before we head to Coz. Looking forward to a change up to the East side this time. Sunrise photography opportunity.

Very impressive recovery Crunch and walking!!  Hope you are feeling much better after that shower.

Mapes the girls are growing up so FAST!  Bonita, dang on the colds - always seemed never ending when ours were young.  

MB do you wear contacts on non windy days here ;) Surf is up and the windows are a blur, cleaned my glasses so many times - LOL loving it.  Move back manana. Family of 4 up there now - 2 young kids.  They knocked on our door, the Dad was panicking - one of the kids was playing with the safe, changed the code and locked it. 

Cindy is your oil tank above ground?  Sends shivers up my spine, with all the xit and expense spent (30k) to get our decommissioned inground tank dug up as a condition of sale. 

Frank, monthly fee about the same $130 CDN - two full time caretakers whom live in a new home on the property and oversee everything.   

Badger would love to see your snow roof clearing tool - thinking it must be like a slip and slide on an extender pole.

I love to garden, we are coming back earlier than normal this year to plant.  With global warming we both have both noticed during the past few years the end of May has become increasing WET here - rainy season arrives earlier now.

Everyone make it a good day - FULL MOON and date night, muy bien.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 12:55:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Soleil Soul

Frank, monthly fee about the same $130 CDN - two full time caretakers whom live in a new home on the property and oversee everything.   

WOW SoSo.  What a bargain!   On one condo unit I pay $120 which has a very small outdoor pool and the other I pay $216 which has a small pool and a cabana.  Nothing fancy like yours.  Could complain but they make me good money each money with very little to do, mainly cash the check!

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 15:44:50 (permalink)
Soleil Soul
Bobski our son sent a vid of the grand skiing on his second day, he has nailed the snowplow turn... seems to be a natural.

That is the number one (or maybe two, stopping is also good) thing that gets them on their way. Most folks THINK they have a problem if they can't get going. They'll KNOW they have a problem if they can't turn or stop. 

I've been out using the snow shoes the past few days. Got a blister today and have plans for the next two days, so that blister will have to heal fast. 

Yes folks that is the edge I am standing near, a good three feet away from the edge of 900 feet all at once! LOL! If it wasn't icy, I'd sit there with my feet dangling over. 

To some folks, it is more about the journey, than the destination, but for me, it's more about the destination, I need a scenic viewpoint. I'm not one to go for a show shoe trek out in the woods looking at a bunch of trees. That trail needs to take me to an overlook or something.

Here I am, catching up to my buddy, finally! We ascended in one hour this time, last years was an hour and 15 minutes. In both cases, it was all I wanted to do! I can do better! 1.2 miles each way, 900 feet of elevation gain. I love this little hike, short and quick, will work your heart and lungs and give you a great reward!

Speaking of snow, it has stopped snowing and the driveway won't clean itself.....

Have a great evening all!

post edited by uphillklimber - 2019/02/18 15:47:04

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29450
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 16:01:04 (permalink)
+5 (5)
I don't !one laying around all day!. I also did two 2.3 mile walks to break up the monotony

Oh and finally watched "the help" which I had read previously and watched the 1st 2 episodes of Frankie and Grace but found it too slow.
post edited by crunch - 2019/02/18 16:05:01
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2173
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 18:10:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  22 and fair skies.  Medical equipment company was here around 9:30 a.m. to pick up oxygen equipment.  I headed to tanning salon and decided to stop at Kohl's nearby to look at swimsuits.  No selection. Ended up buying 3 pairs of jeggings on sale (coral, black and sky blue).  Winter hat and infinity scarf 70% off which matches a powder blue coat that I bought at TJ.  

JJ, those two dog videos were great.  Still puts a smile on my face.  May go back and watch them again.

Twirls, I am so excited for your trip.  Chris and critters will be just fine.  Pearl is a pretty girl.  Brick house build.

Cindy, get those bags packed girl.  More snow expected here mid-week (5-8") and then again this weekend.  Don't let Chris watch the news and good luck with that.  Enuf.  

Badger, I've seen that snow removal thingy before that your buddy was using.  Hoping I don't have any ice dam issues in my entryway. 

Kim, so  happy you are improving.  Hugs.

PJ, what a nice evening with great wine, food and family.

Bob, you are way too close to that ledge as far as I am concerned.  Afraid of heights I am, but loving the vista.

SoSo, hoping the weather improves.  How about a pic of the snow moon?   Beautiful here.  Cracked me up about kids messing around with the safe.  

Hola Frank.

SNF, wrapping things up.  Crossing the fingers on the weather for you as well.

Bernie, you are a very good friend.  Hope Andrea appreciates your efforts.

Sir Maple, those gals are such cuties.  Hope you and Sweetie don't get the bug.

Probably missed some folks...so hello.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/02/18 18:30:56

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10358
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 05:09:23 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
MB, yeah, I was just reading about the big storm that is coming across the country. Looks like for us it will be the dreaded wintry mix again. Have I mentioned I do not like ice storms? More worried for SNF and what the storm does to them in PA.  It is -4 here right now, but going up to 25 with sunshine. Managed to clear enough room for the oil delivery guy but residual ice from the last big ice event made it a bit difficult to pry out the "phony" piece of decking that covers the fill valves. Gave him some leftover Christmas candies I had in the freezer to munch on for the rest of his route.
Oh, and SoSo, we have 2 tanks, from when the house used to be a duplex. Both are in the basement in their own little room. We had them connected when we turned the house back into single family, so if the first runs out there is still plenty of heating oil to keep us warm. We put in baseboard circulating hot water years ago; while the big old storm king radiators appeal to some people as "charming character", they take up a lot of room and make furniture placement a PITA. If some future owner decides to change the heating system and get rid of the oil tanks, no digging required. But probably still a huge hassle to wrestle them out of the basement. Not my problem.

Think I am mostly down to last minute stuff to pack, have to check over my list again, but think we're mostly ready to go. Will concentrate on house cleaning today. Didn't get the front entrance shoveled yesterday, am hoping the sun will clear some of it today, but if I get caught up I'll probably do some more shoveling. I am so ready for warmth and the beach!

Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8459
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 05:45:41 (permalink)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Twosday.

My laptop crashed yesterday morning and I have attempted several restores and resets so far to no avail, might have to spring for a new one.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2992
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 08:14:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

A little cooler and cloudy on the coast today. Current temp is 47F at 7:55 with a high of 50 degrees. Somewhat odd.

There was a change of plans yesterday concerning moving more boxes for Andrea. She said 'no mas' boxes and let's go shopping for a sectional couch. OK, better than climbing up & down the stairs !  Drove down to South Myrtle to the big mall, had lunch at Red Robbin ( split a hamburger ) and then went to Rooms To Go just a block away. They were having a sale ( of course they were. It's Presidents Day ) and a 5 year finance plan with no interest. That was perfect for Andrea. I believe she found the right size, fabric and color within 1/2 hour. I didn't really have to do much at all. Nice.

Today Angie (my cleaning lady) will finally get by my house around 10 o'clock. I have been doing my own cleaning for several months now but decided to have Angie give it a good once-over, including the steam cleaning of the floors. No other plans for today. 

SNF, Malaria pill ?  You going down the Amazon River on vacation ? I am only kidding you. and assuming you have been exposed to Malaria in the past. Hope you have no problems and have fun.

SoSo, sounds like you two are having a great time down there. I don't think I have any circadian rhythm. That's why I can't dance very well.

Bob, you are an animal !  Nice winter pictures. Thanks.

MB, I'm not surprised that most stores don't have a good selection of bathing suits. It's snowing out, silly girl.  Maybe you can find a nice one in Akumal or Tulum ?  Reference Andrea, she does appreciate my efforts and we are good friends....most times. Hee,hee.

Crunch, can you notice the difference in your endurance since the operation ? 

Cindy, two tanks ! That's a lot of fuel oil !  Getting excited for Roatan yet ?

Badger, bummer on the laptop. Do you have a place not too far away that offers good used PC's ?   I know that some manufacturers offer factory refurbishments, like HP. I think Best Buy also offers refurbs. Perhaps Craig's List or Ebay a good source.

Hi PJ !

Must get ready.  See y'all.
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/02/20 09:55:02

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 08:47:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie, Roatan is considered Malarial. We start our pills tomorrow. Start before you arrive, every day while there, and continue taking once home for several days. There are a couple of different treatments, hence the different schedules between the Snorks and us. We also had to get Hep A&B shots, but we did that several years ago before our first time there. They also have Dengue there, but I don't think there is a preventative for that, or I'm sure we would have had to get it. Just have to use lots of Deet in the evenings. It's all worth it.  And by the way, I sure hope Andrea appreciates all you do for her.

Break over, back to work. Hi Ho, Hi Ho.

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 09:51:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
The edge of the storm has just reached us.  Can't believe we will have rain for 5 days.
So depressing.  Radar is showing snow and ice mix???  Thankfully not seeing that in reality.
Nothing on my plate of interest even to me. LOL   Wishing all of you a wonderful day!

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13878
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 10:06:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
I was up at 6, which isn't unusual lately.  I have been dreaming ALL NIGHT for several nights.  I think it's a Rx that may be the cause.  I've called my RA doc.  

Thanks for your lovely praise for Pearl.  She is pretty but big and stubborn.

I've either developed an allergy to something or I may be coming down with a cold.  I HOPE NOT.  
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 10:22:10 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I hope not also Twirley! That Pearl sure looks strong for sure.

34 here. Brrr. Did 5.3 miles this am as it is supposed to rain all day. I was dragging arse badly the last 2 miles, but once you are so far out your options are just one foot in front of the other.

I sure hope you and the SNF's are staying at hotels near the airport the night before your flights C&C.

You are a nice guy Bernie. Hope fully you are apreciated. This is you 2 day garbage warning😁

MB - was looking for some long sleeve no cleavage shirts to hide my current scary scar and all anybody has was bathing suitssuits. So glad you closed that chapter with the pneumonia.

Soso - do you ever relax/nap too much that you can't sleep at night and your circadian rhythm is messed up?

I think snow shoeing with a goal sounds fun Bobski.

Jamie - I wish your electronic stuff would behave.

Pamela - you were so correct about UTSW!

Badger - I think you have needed to replace that sucker for a while!
post edited by crunch - 2019/02/19 10:33:35
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2173
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 17:57:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  A beautiful 20 degrees and sunny.  Up early, got cleaned up and headed up for another tanning appointment.  Back home and hit some stores before the next storm moves in this evening. Weather folks keep upping the totals.  Already talking about the next one coming Friday into the weekend and then again the following Tuesday.  

Bernie, you're silly.  Stores here are putting all the winter garments on clearance to make room for spring attire. I could purchase online but that's a tough one unless you know of a company that holds true on their sizing.  Will be nice when Andrea gets settled into her new digs.  I'm thinking she should invite you over for a special home cooked meal and a few of your favorite cocktails. 

Kim, you are having the opposite issue.  Fond memories of visiting bro for years in Texas.  I enjoyed shopping at Dillards and other stores not up here and bring back a few suits each year.  Gotta say one of a kind as a different market.  You are really rocking the walking.  Hope the four of you are having a more relaxed weekend now that the surgery is over.

Cindy, almost wheels up.  In the meantime.....no falling on the ice or issues with snow shoveling. 

Twirls, you best take good care and absolutely no getting sick before your trip.  

SoSo,  Akumal bay looked just nasty today with the sargasso and so windy.  Is this front moving on anytime soon?  You crack me up. Yes, I do wear my contacts every day down there, however, I always have sunglasses on which cuts down the sea air spray.  

Bob, snow shoes have always intrigued me.  Would be a great way to enjoy the regional park close to my home.  

PJ, stay safe.  Tennessee is getting hammered with rain.  These crazy storms that are repetitive across the country and seem to be occurring more frequently, but then again maybe I am just paying more attention.

Hola Bosco and the rest of you folks we here from occasionally.  

Jamie, did the Geek Squad fix your TV today?  

Manana, MB

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6872
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 18:00:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Evening Clubbers

Spent the day with my folks yesterday. Today is Mom's 88th birthday but they always play bridge on Tuesday. 

That reminds me Cindy, you asked me some time ago if they ever taught me. Years ago they offered to teach me but I politely declined

Crunch...Are you out galavanting alone? Please be careful.

MB...I order my actual swimming suits from swim outlet but they have fashionable ones too. I also ordered some tankini tops from Kohl's yesterday. Was in Macy's today and they have theirs out.

PJ...We are in the path of the deluges too. 

Badger...I love my Mac Book Air I bought myself as a retirement gift

Have a great night everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Bob in Milw
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 3881
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/19 18:01:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi Gang, 
It's starting to look good as far as me joining you guys in Po Mo.
I would like to share a room with someone if possible. See my post in Badger's Po Mo thread in Parties Forum.
Peace, Bimmy

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8459
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 04:33:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Soleil Soul

Badger would love to see your snow roof clearing tool - thinking it must be like a slip and slide on an extender pole.

You are right, SoSo, here's a video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIT_eUosgTM

Good Morning Pill Poppers, it's Hump Day. 

Thanks for the reccos on the laptop, I managed to coax mine back to life yesterday, however I am keeping an eye out for a deal on a new one. One thing I did learn while looking at new laptops is that Google Chrome will not support Skype, so I have to keep that in mind while shopping.

Crunch, you ARE the Bionic Woman, WOW!

I'm jealous of all of you on short countdowns, hope you have a blast!

Bernie, I was in Walmart yesterday and they are bringing out a lot of the spring merch, including...swimsuits.

Speaking of spring, no sign of it here yet, it was -10F yesterday morning and today we are under a winter storm watch, with up to 10" expected.

PJ, I'll trade you 10" of snow for 5 days of rain.

MB, have you thought anymore about joining us in PoMo this spring?

Pearl is a beauty and the house looks pretty nice too, I haven't seen any photos of the inside since I built the addition.

Hi to the rest of you!
post edited by Badger - 2019/02/20 04:40:30

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 05:19:32 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Good Morning
Snow is supposed to start here around 5am. (now) Only about 2-3" expected, then it turns to freezing rain/ice later. Chris is obsessing about possibly more freezing rain/ice Friday night into Sat. am.

The appliance guy is coming this morning with the new range hood, expects to be here around 8:30. 11:30 is my pedicure appointment.  Yesterday afternoon, I spent some time removing the last bits of nail polish from November's trip to Akumal. I had tried out using some "ridge filler" because my old toes are getting a  bit "rippled". As the polish came off, I began scraping at the filler. Small chunks of the filler came off, but unfortunately so did parts of the toenail. I didn't realize at first what was going on, but I now have a gaping hole in my left big toenail. I have no idea if she can fix it.  It looks nasty. But the base of the nail at the cuticle looks healthy, so I hope eventually it will grow out. I do hope she can do something to disguise the hole. It also is very tender, now.
                      (sorry. that was probably WAY too much information)

Glad you got your PC up and running, Paul. Hope it is still working tomorrow for early B.D.
Crunch, you ARE the Bionic Woman! 

Gotta run, will try to check back later!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 06:52:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mayan Boar
Bob, snow shoes have always intrigued me.  Would be a great way to enjoy the regional park close to my home.  

MB, snowshoes are quite the workout. Do you remember the ankle weights that some sports shops sell? These don't weigh all that much, but they do weigh something. And the pivot, so you find your self giving a little ankle tip with every step. Repeat for some of these hikes and you've done a lot. It is not unusual for a snowshoe hike to be be about half the distance of a summer boot hike. It does take that much more energy. But you can go places, they have great traction, including crampons on the bottom for ice and traction.

We can across three people hiking up the trail in boots. The trail was well packed and they had no trouble walking the trail. Two of them stepped off to the side to allow us to pass, and immediately went in up to their waste in the deep snow. I said, we have snow shoes, we'll go around you. I made a less than 6 inch impression in the deep snow. 

Yesterday and today, I have things to do so I am only heading out for a short morning jaunt around my neighborhood on cross country skis. These are the other end of the spectrum from snow shoes. I can easily double the mileage I would expect from a summer boot hike. And again, in virgin unpacked snow, I only sink in 3-4 inches. And they glide! Just a little push and off we go!

I really enjoy cross country skiing, and can cover lots of ground, easily. The bottom of the skis have "fish scales" on them, so I can push against the snow to go forward and glide from the effort. And they work just like fish scales. Pet a fish in both directions and you'll get the feeling.

About 11:30 AM I am off to see my friend who broke an ankle on one leg and a knee on the other in a skiing accident. So I'll get out and put on some miles this morning before we leave. 

And then I read that Crunch is getting in, what? 4 miles of walking, in less than a week after getting a new heart valve!!!! Way to go, Kim!!!!

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 06:55:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Surgeon said i could come back to work part-time/early since I am apparently the bionic woman so here I am and I better get some work done :).
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2992
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 07:11:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Raining a bit this AM and should be periods of rain all day today. Current temp is 43F at 7:32 and the coast should make it to 60 degrees.

Angie did a great job cleaning my house yesterday. I helped her in a small way by vacuuming the rugs and then taking them outside to hang on the deck railings to air out. Her final task was to steam clean the floors.
They always look so nice after steaming. Once the floors are dry, I shake out the rugs and place them back in their spots. I decided to go out for drinks and dinner at Roberto's at 5 o'clock. For dinner I had the Shrimp Alla Vodka : grilled shrimp with a creamy tomato vodka sauce over penne pasta. It includes a fresh garden salad and bread to dip into oil & vinegar. I couldn't finish all of it but there was not one shrimp left. Ha ! Was home by 7 o'clock.

I need to scoot as I am meeting Andrea at her new place at 9. She has two painting guys that will be looking at the house to quote the job of painting all the ceilings. If the price looks reasonable they will start the job this morning. This works out for them, as their current job is outside and they can not finish it due to the rain.

I'll try to catch everyone later today.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13722
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 07:17:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
Surgeon said i could come back to work part-time/early since I am apparently the bionic woman so here I am and I better get some work done :).

Good morning to the Bionic Woman!  Way to go, crunch.

AASB 2018 created good memories. Tammi is already booking 2019! 
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 07:49:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Nasty winter weather... I knew it was coming and also knew we would work from home or have a late start today, so I turned off the alarm and slept in.  Boss said try to get there by noon.  
We had snow, sleet and freezing drizzle.  It is suppose to get in the 30's today.  I'll think about leaving for work around 10-10:30ish. 
Our weather lady said we have rain coming this weekend, possible thunderstorms, with snow and ice.  Now, I really am done with the snow, but when I heard thunderstorms, I immediately thought Spring.  Hopefully it will show up soon. 

Crunch... Such awesome news!!

C&C  you lost me at "Roatan is considered Malarial"   Have fun!
Twirls  start taking your ziacam or some airborne.  Remember you have a low immune system. 

So, Mr JJ and I are having a discussion. Our basement has those stick carpet tiles that are very low and compact. Is there Any way I can put a laminate floor over them? I've googled, and found people that have done it... but, I mean you can't believe everything on the internet..... LOL  .. If I pull up the tiles and lay the laminate flooring, it will be on concrete and cold. 

Have a good wednesday!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/20 08:14:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Wow Crunch, you are superwoman! Don't overdo it. Glad you enjoyed your "stay" at UTSW. Best care anywhere.
Page: << < ..906907908909910.. > >> Showing page 910 of 927
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5