AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..906907908909910.. > >> Showing page 909 of 927
Author
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 08:04:01 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Looking good, Crunch. Now onward to recuperation and revitalization. Mind your handsome nurse. And from my experience, doggy love enhances recovert.
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 08:13:11 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Welcome home Cruncher looking awesome girl, you aced it, Congrats and now healing time with the pups. Tomas, you ROCK! 

Thanks for the updates PJ.  No Bueno on the GFi socket, glad nothing was spoilt in your fridge.

Dang on the TV Jamie!

Hola Bobski, I'm sure your Mom will appreciate your visit this spring.

Gem your Mom looks awesome!  And the twins are beyond cuteness, love the jammies.

Yesterday I lost another friend - long time GF from home :( . Spent some time with another close friend on the phone yesterday as she was hurting too.

Frank, Cindy is correct. A 4,600 sqft clubhouse called the 'Barn' first class spa amenities include a lap pool, separate children's pool and a hot tub, sauna. It also accommodates a fitness centre, and billiards game rooms as well as an gourmet chef's demonstration kitchen, outdoor barbecue area and dining facility.

MB what is with all our friends and heart surgeries, wow. (our x neighbour just had valve replacement due to infection (10 hrs under and he is only 33 yrs) Great to hear your friend is doing well. Interesting about your 4K using up batteries. There are manual buttons on the back side of your TV you can use to override if necessary.

Cindy una semesa mas!  Don't stress yourself out please, no worries about the weather, I do understand though. Feels great once you are on the plane!  Enjoy your new vacuum, happy you found a sale cause they are over priced imho. Got mine on airmiles. Sorry to hear another mass shooting, one would think this to be a national emergency - not a wall.

Nipper, love the heart shaped oyster shell, if only the rock was smaller would be a keeper for the garden.

A lot of snow Badger wow.

Hey JJ, Mapes.

You remembered the trash BeBe, things are looking up.  Love shrimp too, glad it was another good dinner.

Chris wish you well, don't want to hear about you triggering trip cancellation due to infection, cause I'm pretty sure Cindy will be going anyhow! ;)

Pearl sounds huge Holly. Pretty funny story.

Little laundry today to hang outside, need to hit the store to upload more data on my cell, thinking it may be a beach club day.

Tomorrow will be a full winter moon.
Everyone make it a lovely weekend.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2992
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 08:58:53 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

Slept in big time this morning and Freddie was walking on me, meowing "wake up Dad, I'm hungry" !
It felt pretty nice to hear it raining and then go back to sleep.

Today will be periods of rain off and on with a high of 61 degrees. Right now it's 55F at 8:48. Coffee is tasting mighty fine. I may just hang out today and not do much.

Last night I had pizza and beers at Bryan's house for dinner. He and his Dad are "batching" it a few days while Deb is visiting her family.

Hey Badger, I picked up some lithium grease in a spray can yesterday. Sprayed all of the garage door rollers and the inside of the metal track. It really helped with smoother operation, although I'm not sure if something else needs adjustment or replacement. I do have a solution, though. I chatted with the builder yesterday that has the four homes under various stages of completion in the neighborhood. Two of them are ready to have the garage doors installed in about two weeks. He said he would let me know when and it would be OK to ask them to check my garage door when they were done with the 2 homes. If they need to do any work, I'll 'flip' them a few bucks and maybe a couple of beers ( depending upon the time of day ). 

Whoop whoop, Crunch ! I loved your big smile. Time to relax with your 'puppy dogs' and Tomas as well. Happy recoup time, girl !

Yes, MB, Thursday night is Bang Bang shrimp night at Roberto's. It's an appetizer and only $5; sometimes I get two orders and 'pig out'. Funny that you asked about my sister. I called her last night and she didn't get back to me. I'll call again today and see what she has been doing. 

Jamie, I got the very last seat at the bar; the one that is next to the drink serving station. All of the wait staff girls know me and said 'hi' but no time to really chat. Andrea looked like a blur that was 'dancing' back and forth behind the bar. By the way, you don't seem to have very good luck with any of the electronics you purchase.  What's up with that ?

Cindy, that deal with Chris seems like "the never ending story" Bummer. Hopefully it won't drag him down while on vacation. Please get better Chris !

Beautiful sunrise picture, SoSo. I can't believe you get up that early while on vacation. Cute little baby lizard ya got there. You gonna keep him ? hee,hee.  Thanks for posting, PJ.

It's Bobski !  Man, you been pushing those ski trips !  Looking forward to seeing you two in April. I wrote down the name of this place that has a "seafood boil" and now I can't find that piece of paper. Rats. Will have to find it for you.

Hi Texas Pam. Hi BB. Hi to anyone I missed.

See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2173
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 14:08:15 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon.  Been out and about this morning running more errands and another tan appointment.  Actually a pleasant 15 with no wind.  Ordered another six-month supply of contacts.  I always like bringing a couple of spare sets when travelling.  

Cindy, I forgot to ask if you pulled the trigger on a new vacuum?  Hope Chris is doing better with the antibiotics.  

Kim, pretty impressive recovery so far. Probably a laundry list of what to do and what not to do.  Knew you would do as you were instructed.  

SoSo, sorry to hear you lost another friend.  The wintry pics of home are sure pretty and we're all enjoying your trip photos. 

Badger, got the job done today without incident. 

Bernie, sounds like you got the garage door issue under control.  Hopefully, you've heard from Deb. Thanks to you I am now craving a pizza.

PJ, hope you have a nice evening at the symphony event.  

Hi Bob.  Glad you are feeling better.

Be well all. MB

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3793
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 15:43:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
OK MB, I have to ask, why does a TV need batteries? I thought they ran off of the electricity. I didn't get a Smart TV mainly because I don't need or watch Netflix, Hulu, etc. but also when the Best Buy guy was here a few months ago working on my computer, and we were discussing a possible TV purchase, he mentioned that I probably did not get a strong enough signal from Direct TV and might have to switch to cable which I do NOT want to do.
Speaking of electric, just paid my bill, was $228 for two months, up from $117 last billing period. Oh well, it is run the heat or maybe get bronchitis or something else.

Cindy, sorry to hear about Chris still having an infection, hope he gets some antibiotics to clear it up for your trip.

SoSo, that is a beautiful clubhouse and also condolences on the loss of your friend.

Bernie, good luck, and best wishes with getting the garage door fixed. As far as electronics, my old TV was at least 15-20 years old (it had a tube) and taking a long time to turn on, so it was time, as far as my computers, I am just hard on them I guess.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2173
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 18:46:36 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good evening.

Jamie, my apologies for the lack of clarity.  I was referring to the batteries in the remote control.  I have Xfinity cable TV and internet.  

Started my exercise program on indoor bike again.  I'm one of those folks that hit it hard for a time, give it up and come back to it.

Not much else going on.  Making a bite to eat.  Some light snow expected this evening into tomorrow.  MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13878
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 21:02:13 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening
I lost a post because I know that I REMARKED TO CRUNCH ABOUT HOW RELIEVED AND RADIANT YOU LOOKED, KIM!

Other than that I don't have much to say.

I've been trying to get myself moving to get this place more organized plus physical therapy exercise.   Chris has been doing the inside projects that I've been wanting done for a year, finally!  But I have to pay constant attention or he'll use the wrong paint or brush or something!

Carry on without me.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/16 23:19:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Kim--Congrats!  Glad things worked out ok!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8459
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 05:20:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Sunday.

Crunch, how is the recovery going? 

Where is our weekly JJ report?

MB, glad you got it fixed. 

Bernie, sounds like a good plan for the garage door.

Twirls, from my experience the PT is very important, you go girl!

Hola to SoSo, Jamie, Frank and all of you Clurkers.

Spent part of the day yesterday removing snow from some of the roofs around here, but I have more to do today, my back is a little sore this morning.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10358
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 06:00:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
More snow on the way for us, today into tomorrow. Prediction is maybe 4" total. Not terrible, I guess. It IS winter in Wisconsin, after all.

SoSo, sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My sympathies. It's Chris that gets all hyper with a trip coming up. I feel it is my duty to remain laid back and calm. It doesn't do much to calm him down, but I think that if I got all hyper, too, it would just magnify his anxiety. Don't need THAT. Spent some time laying out stuff to pack yesterday, so far, so good.

Glad you clarified, MB. I was kind of mystified by the batteries thing, too. My biggest TV worry right now is the ongoing hassle between Dish and HBO. They had better get things straightened out before April, cuz I will not be happy if we can't watch the final season of GOT. No cable out here in the boonies, pretty much have to stick with satellite.

Holly, I think we need some current pics of Pearl, with something to show her size next to her. 73lbs! That is more than Mollie ever weighed as a full grown Collie. I thought Pearl would be a smaller dog.

The vacuum: Apparently I got confused the first time I glanced at the vacuum display at Costco. They did have some Dysons, but also Bissell, Shark, and another one I can't remember. What I really wanted most is the one that had a lift off cannister to make it easier to use on the stairs. So much easier to use going up the stairs than lugging the entire machine. I ended up purchasing the Shark, the others didn't have that feature. It works well and does what I want, and was less expensive, so it's all good. Also, yesterday afternoon Chris and I went to "our" appliance store to pick out a new range hood. This one is black stainless steel, with a slimmer profile.  They may be able to bring it and install Thursday or Friday this week. We stick with these guys because they are SO GOOD with service calls and the like. Buying local, too.

Time for me to go and get ready for church, hope you all have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 07:09:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 07:33:23 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning!

Sorry Badger, I was a busy girl yesterday.  I put my sewing "room" together in the basement yesterday.  I had to go through 4 boxes of stuff, and get organized.  Mr JJ put up a peg board for me to hang all of my sewing tools.

I scored big on a light at the fabric store.  The $229 light was on sale 40% off... but wait!  I was checking a price on a light and I noticed the $229 light was $35 online purchase only.  So I stood in the light aisle, made an online purchase and continued shopping.  When I finally got up to pay, they said it'd be ready for pick up in 15 minutes. 

Our weather ... Lucky if we get into the 20's.  Snow every other day.  The last 3 years, we have gotten a total of 5 inches of snow every year.  This year, we are at almost 23 inches. Another 5 inches coming... That's a lot for us. and I'm over it. 

jamie  we don't have cable.  Used to.  We also used to have Dish.  Now, we pay $50 month for google fiber, $20 month for Sling, $10 netflix.  And we use an antenna for regular TV.  Plus, there are a ton of free apps and movies.  We are cord cutters and it works just fine for us. 

Crunch  you look great and I'm so glad your recovery is going so well!

I'll leave you with this little Sunday giggle: 
I posted the Westminster Agility below.   The fastest and the slowest.  You can't help but love both dogs. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCcwcRVzuJg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3cENep5diI

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 07:56:37 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

Cloudy skies this AM and will be mostly cloudy all day. Current temp is 43F at 8:14 with a high of 55 degrees.

Never went anywhere yesterday but got the master bath cleaned. That job started when I spotted all the soap scum on the shower glass. Oh my, that will never do !

I did finally hear from my sister Debby. She has been super busy with some of her neighbors doing lunch or dinners out.  Her ladies church group is always doing something like wine tasting or lunch. She is taking two college classes at the community college plus doing physical therapy for her knees. I'm happy that she is keeping herself busy.

Today I will be driving down to Andrea's condo to deliver some larger boxes that I have gathered in the last few weeks.  We probably will take a load of her smaller boxes that are already packed back to her new house; she has run out of places to store any more packed boxes inside the condo. The fun has started. Ha.

I'm going to get an earlier start helping Andrea so I will just say a collective "hi" the all the B.C.'ers.
Catch y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 08:19:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Cindy, thanks for sharing those links, they were more LOL than giggles. Both doggies so cute. Loved the way Winky would pause at the top of the obstacle to "acknowledge" the cheers and applause of the audience. My Midas would be rolling over for a group belly rub.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 12:28:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I'd like to take credit, but that was JJ. Thanks! JJ. Gave me BIG smiles.

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 12:33:30 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon BCers!  
Rainy Sunday morning here.  All the snow and ice has thankfully stayed north of the I-40 corridor. 
Had a great time at the Jackson Symphony last night.  
It was the Pops Romance Night.  Two singers from N.Y. performed with the orchestra. 
They were fantastic!  Their rendition of "American Trilogy" brought down the house.  
No one can sing that song like Elvis....but they did an excellent job of it.  Both singers needed
a break after that!  So just like at church they had us turn to a person we didn't know and greet
them.  That turned into a fun few minutes.  Followed by some raucous New Orleans style Mardi Gras
music from the horn section.  To keep the party going.           
You are allowed to BYOW and food.  So we brought wine, a big pasta salad, cheese and crackers,
chicken salad, a bowl of grapes and a platter of shrimp.  Noshed on it all during the show.  Yummy!
My brother and SIL across the street went with us.  They seemed to enjoy it very much.
They have been working so hard on taxes.  Think it was an excellent break to clear their minds
for an evening.     

Crunch,  you are the bionic woman.  Walking a full mile so soon after surgery!!  You go, girl!  Hugs!!

SoSo, so very sorry about the passing of your friend.   

Bernie,  so glad your sister is building a nice life.  Making friends... getting out and about.
Don't hurt yourself moving boxes.  Slow and easy is best. 

Badger,  pray your back holds out for you.  While removing snow from roof tops.   

Cindy,  like your attitude regarding trip prep and packing.  I usually don't get stressed
until the ride to the airport.  When my family members start to question if I packed this or that.
Hmmmm....to late now!   

Jamie,  hope the geeks take care of the problem with the new TV.  
The refrigerator is doing fine now.   

MB,  No long now until you will get sand between your toes.  Lovely walks in the sunshine.

jj,  your sewing area sounds nice.  Good job on saving money on the light.    
Some years ago ...when my close up vision started deteriorating.   
My FIL brought me the light with a big magnifier that clamps onto the sewing machine cabinet.
He found it at a garage sale still the box.  Those lights cost a pretty penny new.  Always loved that he
saw it and thought of me.  Gotten a lot of use out of that much-needed gift.
Thanks for the links.  Those little doggies are so cute!

Wishing all you a great day!  Hugs

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 14:13:45 (permalink)
+2 (2)
From Twirls on FB:
Current photos of Pearl.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 15:34:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Wow. I guess she has gotten to be a big girl. And a pretty girl, as well. Reminds me of the Aussie we had many years ago.

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/17 18:10:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thanks PJ.

Pearl is learning to be a pretty good girl.  Her latest JOB is keeping the squirrels off of the bird feeding station.  She's excellent at that!  
This morning I looked out to see what birds were feeding and thought there was a raccoon standing on top of the finale on the feeding station.  Then I decided it was an owl!  I tried to get close to the door with my camera and it took off in flight.  It was the biggest hawk I've ever seen!  It must have been 1.5' tall!  It flew off and the other birds returned shortly.  
Today I was busy cleaning and organizing again.  I scrubbed toilets, cleaned bathroom sinks and faucets with lime away.  We have very hard water.  I don't drink it!  I'm far enough in organizing Jay's room to realize that I need new filing cabinets.  Mine are shot and don't open well.  One was mom's.  I'm going to use his den room as an office and storage area.  The closet has great shelving areas and is open..  it never had doors.  Chris will paint it while I'm gone to Mexico, a week from tomorrow.  I'll finish my office when I return

Enjoy your Sunday evening.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 05:04:09 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
Another laundry day. And snow removal. Heating oil delivery today, so will have get a wash load started, then get out there and shovel.    Could use the electric shovel on this snow, except there are still some brittle ice spots on the deck and I don't think a random chunk of ice would be good for the plastic blades. Can use it for other areas, though.

Holly, I think it will be a good thing to completely change the look of that room by making it an office. Maybe less sadness triggers. Just make sure Chris knows what paint goes where, if you are using multiple colors! Is he going to stay there and take care of the pets?

Crunch, hope you are continuing to improve.

PJ, concert sounds like a fun night. I had never heard "American Trilogy". Had to google. Forgot how much Elvis dripped sweat, LOL, prolly those heavy, elaborate glitter outfits he wore.
Better run, lots to do. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 07:41:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
I'm not sure how much sleep I got but I must have slept because I had 2 long strange dreams.  I woke at 3 something and tried to shake off the first one.  Went back to sleep and had a second different dream.  Neither were pleasant nor bad, just strange.  

Cindy, the room has real wood pine panelling. Only the closet is painted.  I believe it was once an office area.  Yes, Chris will be the caretaker.  I'm leaving him a list of projects.  He'll be paid according to what he gets done.

I'm still trying to shake the dreams and wake up.
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 07:59:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oops, sorry. Thank you, JJ.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 08:03:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy out this AM and some periods of rain today as it moves up along the coast. Must be our rainy period again. Currently it is 60F at 7:39 which is close to the high of 64 degrees.

I'm a little sore from yesterday but not too bad. Andrea hasn't decided if more boxes need to be moved today or not. She told me that the movers will handle the rest of it except for fragile stuff like dishes and her TV.  I think she is worn out from work at night and all the packing ; her condo is in a state of disarray and like me, she likes a neat and orderly surrounding. Her cats know another move is in store and they do not like the cat carriers or travel in the car.  She is meeting with her landlord today to go over what is still needed for her new place. One thing is the microwave. Apparently the last tenants (two guys & a gal) took that with them when they left.

Anyway, I think Andrea needs help today removing the TV mount off the condo wall and then reinstalling that mount in the new place. She doesn't own any power tools and I have a nice portable DeWalt drill and a complete socket set to remove the existing lag bolts from the studs. I'll also bring an assortment of different lag bolts, metal washers and a few different sizes of molly's and toggle bolts. Plus a level ! I may not know much about garage doors but I can handle this job.

Nice pictures of Pearl, Holly. She does look solid ! I bet she could pull you down the street in a Red Ryder wagon. Not that you would like to do that. Hee,hee.

Cindy, glad you got the vacuum you liked. Stairs are a pain if you have to drag a heavy one up and down.

PJ, sounds like you had a great time at the symphony. I'm here to tell ya, climbing up & down 3 stories of stairs is not a bit fun. Yes, I took it slow and rested between trips.

Cindy, how's Chris doing ? You two are about a weeks away from your trip, si ?

Thank you JJ for the two video of the 'doggie runs'. They made me smile.

Coffee time done and need to get a bite to eat before I get ready for the day.

See everyone later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2545
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 08:35:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
¡ Buen Lunes por la mañana!

Yay, Crunch!! That Dr. Tom is a saint, si?

Kind of happy to be living here, at the moment anyway! Those having to deal with all that snow! Be careful!! That "roof scoop" was a great invention, Badger! No climbing onto the roof, especially onto standing seam! Our last storm was a dud as it was mostly sleet here in the valley, but the mountains, and further North in the state, got quite a bit more. And you're correct, Cindy; ice ,and gravel, are not a friend of your snowblower. We have a Shark. The only thing I dislike about our model is the whine, but a very versatile machine, and no bags to buy.
Slight dusting last night, and lightly snowing now. Looks like a big blow is passing by the Yucatan...

Pearl is a beauty, Holly! Good that she is working out for you. I may have said so before, but we briefly had an Aussie rescue years ago. Sweetie was running a home day care at the time, but the dog and kids in the backyard, wasn't going to work. When the kids ran, they became sheep to the "shepherd"....
Good to hear you're feeling better 'cause I'll be pulling you onto the floor for some Flamenco in May!
Once watched a Kestrel snatch a pigeon in mid-flight out of my neighbors back yard. Nature is beautiful, but there's a harsh reality behind that beauty.

Our condolences to you SoSo, on the loss of your friend. Thanks for sharing your morning sunrises...worth the early rise whenever I'm beach-side.

You The Man, Bernie! Careful moving those boxes today! 

JJ, Passed on a fly-tying, lamp at an estate sale last year; it would have been handy for doing my leather work...and it was cheap! 
I have a colonial era shirt, all cut out, and waiting for needle and thread to put it together....it's been over a year...

Mind your Dr and "Nurse", Chris; wheels up soon! 

Went to visit the kids yesterday...Sonny is the only one without a cough, stuffed nose, and/or fever. Painful to watch...

I've missed many of you, but I've yet to get my day started....

Hola, Jamie, MB, PJ, Texas, Nipper, and everyone else...have a bueno dia!

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/18 09:19:13 (permalink)
Soleil Soul

Frank, Cindy is correct. A 4,600 sqft clubhouse called the 'Barn' first class spa amenities include a lap pool, separate children's pool and a hot tub, sauna. It also accommodates a fitness centre, and billiards game rooms as well as an gourmet chef's demonstration kitchen, outdoor barbecue area and dining facility.

SoSo----Around here most neighborhoods have a monthly free when they offer clubhouses, pools, etc.  Matter of fact they all have some sort of yearly fee for upkeep of common ground and entrance monuments.  Just depends on what is available.  We only have common ground, entrance monuments and secretarial duties that need paid so our fee is low at $100.  Do you pay a monthly fee and if so, could I ask how much?
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/02/18 09:21:04
Page: << < ..906907908909910.. > >> Showing page 909 of 927
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5