AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..901902903904905.. > >> Showing page 904 of 1005
Author
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 06:22:50 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Stay home Badger!
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 06:45:38 (permalink)
Sheesh, the bugs going around this year. I'm sick for a second time this winter. I mean, wow! I have been getting out skiing and the fresh air does me a lot of good, as well as getting the old blood flowing, but I am quickly fatigued, only getting 2-3 hours of skiing. Then I go home am heat up some spicy chili!

Probably won't ski today, the snow looks inviting, but it is freezing rain until about noon. Not so sure I'd enjoy that, despite wearing all gore tex. Current count is 59 days skiing. Last year on this date, that count was 55. I may go after the rain stops, depends on energy levels and road conditions. Then I'll have the weekend to rest (which probably means strapping on the snowshoes!!!)

Things at the house are kind back to normal with passing of widdle doggie. Still sad moments for my lady every now and then. Way back in fall, when I poured some concrete for my soon to be installed granite steps, I insisted that she get me a plastic pie pan, and I put some concrete in it and made imprints of widdle doggie's front feet for her. 

I know, it's kinda cheesy, but this would come into play a little later.
She had her cremated and got the ashes back with a couple locks of hair. Years back, they did a plaster cast of her older dog's feet, similar to the concrete one I had done. This time, they did not, for whatever reason. Can't go back and get it done. Sooooo glad I did this for her, as it really means a lot to her. 

Currently, this cast sits in front of my father's picture. That little box to the left is the ashes, and the plastic bag is dog stuff she is donating to a rescue. The cat has been helpful, as she frequently crawls up in her lap and purrs. 

Twirley, hang in there, I admire your moxie!

Crunch, for some reason, I thought you were scheduled to have the surgery already. When is it? Keep us all apprised. Hugs for now and real hugs in May!

Wishing everyone a great day!

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 07:21:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning
I was awake way before the crack of dawn but I felt rested so I finally got up.  
If I stay in bed too long my back hurts worse.

Crunch, may the force be with you!

Not much changed since last night including the temperature.

Pearl is becoming a better dog with the aid of the new shock collar.  All I have to do is show her the remote in my hand.  I've only gave her a buzz once.  She is incredibly strong.  Last night we played tug of war and she can pull me to a standing position even if I try to resist.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 07:43:47 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Today it will be mostly sunny skies with a high of 72 degrees. Current temp is 60F at 7:39. I have placed an order for warmer conditions up North; not sure if that will be approved yet. Boo hoo.

Yesterday was a good day for box collection. I made two trips and had the truck pretty full. My garage is starting to look like a used box facility. Andrea has been packing every day and now has no room for for big boxes that are not 'broken down'. I told her I'll keep them until she starts clearing out her condo in a week or so.  Went to Roberto's last night for a few drinks and Bang-Bang shrimp.  So good !

PJ, yes, I was a little bummed that I didn't have any sunscreen in the truck. I usually have some in the console but I forgot that I had thrown out the old bottle. 

Got a new bottle in there now, MB.

Cindy, you had me laughing with the story about Didi. POOP !  Yikes and double yikes. I don't miss changing a child's diapers one bit. Then " beep beep beep". Too funny.  Glad your Mom was OK and it was only a non-responsive cell phone.

Yes BeachBilly ! You will be glad you made the PoMo trip and fun is definitely in store. Five nights is the perfect length of stay for a carry-on and saves you so much time at the airport; just remember to roll the clothing tightly and hang it all up in the hotel room upon arrival. Do not do what I used to do and leave it all in the suite case. Holly made me "see the light" on that matter. hee,hee. Looking forward to seeing you.

Badger, put on the Carhartt's ! Be careful with the outside work.

Hola Crunch. Good luck today.

Bob, nice job on the "pie pan" remembrance of Bella. I know your girlfriend appreciated it very much. I would rest up today and hit the slopes when the conditions are more favorable.

Coffee time over.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 08:03:39 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Thinking of you today, crunch! 

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 09:37:09 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning.  Up early to get trash and recycle containers out.  Was happy that the plow didn't fill up the end of driveway last evening.  -12 but sunny with a beautiful blue sky.  A high of -1.  

Badger, my best guess is around 15" the last couple of days.  

Thinking of you today Crunchie.  Hope all goes better than expected.

Bob, that was a nice Bella tribute.  Hope you feel better real soon.

Cindy, you lucked out.

Good for you Claire.  

Holly, good news on the PT progress.  

Bernie, remember when you told me once, "never say never"?  Thought of that yesterday while shoveling.  JeJe.

Gotta get some housework done around here.  Make it a great day all.  MB

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 10:33:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
We have sunshine and a current temp of 29F.  The wood stove is back in play. 
Certainly no open windows today.  Sure enjoyed warm temps while they lasted.  

Badger,  Yep! Wait for the snow plows to run.  No sense getting yourself stuck in sub-zero weather.
Raj has grown up to be a very handsome dude.  Keep meaning to ask how Babs is doing health wise. 

Crunch,  thinking of you today.  Pray the heart cath goes well and no stent will be needed.  Hugs

Bob,  Nice job on the remembrance paw prints for lil doggie.   Hope you feel better soon.
Flu and the cold season running rampant around here.  Many schools are closed this week.

BeachBilly,   So very glad you decided to join us in PoMo.   Nice talking with you last night.

MB,  That's a lot of snow!   Take care with that shoveling.  Sending a warm hug. 

Jamie,  Hope you are staying warm or have the temps gone back up?

Bernie,  enjoy these warm days while you got em.  Cooler air is coming.
Sounds like you are getting plenty of boxes for Andrea.  Nice!    

C&C,  Didi is a hoot!   Smart little one.  Love having conversations with tots.  
You learn so much!  LOL

Twirls,  so great that the PT is helping you be more mobile.  That warm Caribbean air will
be helpful as well.  Hugs

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 11:13:55 (permalink)
+1 (3)

Buenas Dias

Congrats BB on your booking, looking forward to seeing you.  Last time we met was in Akumal, you and Joe were at the library auction (what yr I haven’t a clue).  BTW NOT staying at the hacienda, but will definitely catch up with everyone...Pssst, do a copy of your screen reservation and save to your cell phone photos, unless you really need a printer.

MB are you coming to PoMo too? 

Badger 10 inches, that’s what they all say, sorry to hear about the snow.  Goldies love snow indeed good for Raji!  Looking forward to seeing a pic.  

1st world issues, some bugs ate my boob – like seriously 9 bites one side - the little buggers!!  Speaking of bugs, we moved to another cool place to discover the ants are a huge problem.  Cinnamon they hate, all under control and the place smells great!

We have fabulous neighbours back home.  The weather and wind has been ridiculous, our rather large chimney cap blew off (thankful no one was hurt) which was promptly fixed.  BBQ cover came off the Q flew around from the back deck over the houses and across the street ended up 4 doors up.  - one of the weekenders at the lake had their inside fire lines burst (lack of insulation) – water intrusion.  Was only -20C around -4 imperial.

BeBe Besos!  Hola Jaimie, Nipper, Tejas, Mapes,

UHK wonderful memorial for Bella, grieving takes time.  

Had a fabulous time the other night at Taverna with Barata and friends, awesome musica!  Looks like we may gather once more tonight before they leave.

PJ thank YOU for posting the pics it does get frustrating!    

Crunch hope today goes well in prep for next week, love ya girl!

Twirls so glad you are finally doing PT, keep up the good work – Sorry about your molar, been there and had one extracted days prior to coming down here, was just fine.  Personally I preferred to get dental surgery at home, with a script of meds as backup for infection etc.  You have a lot of other issues which could complicate things.

Frank, flu and measles memo obviously got missed.

Haha Chris is feeling muy bien if he wagged a finger at ya Cindy!  Sounds all back to normal at C&C’s homestead.

Make it a good day everyone, welcome to the weekend!

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3795
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 17:16:50 (permalink)
+2 (2)
PJ, thanks for posting the beautiful pics SoSo took, as a non Facebooker.

Uphill, that was a kind, thoughtful thing you did with Bella, what a nice memory your girlfriend will have.

Hope all went well today for crunch, maybe she will check in and say "Hi".

Cindy, glad to hear your mom and Chris are both OK, sounds like a lot of really nasty weather you are having, same for Badger and MB.

MB, take it easy with the snow shoveling, it wasn't that long ago you were laid up with pneumonia. As far as PoMo, it is sadly not looking likely for me mainly due to health issues and the logistics of trying to move myself, walker, suitcase and small carryon around and to/from the airport. It's also difficult for me to sit or stand for very long periods of time, meaning a difficult almost 5 hour flight. But I will be there in spirit if not in person. If the situation changes, will post here.

Bernie, your weather sounds so wonderful, it is still pretty chilly here. Sure wish you could send some our way. That's great you are helping Andrea with her move. What is Bang Bang shrimp? Love me some shrimp.

Hope janjon is OK, she often checks in on the weekend, sounds like she really enjoys her job.

Ordered a new TV today from Best Buy, mine was acting up, was slow for the picture to load, or show up on the screen, today it took almost 5 minutes to get a picture on Channel 2 (CBS) when I tuned in to watch "Let's Make a Deal". Ordered a Sharp 32" TV (do not want a Smart TV) that will be delivered and installed Tuesday am. Also they will haul away my old TV. Hopefully it will last until then. It has lived a good long life, the one I have now is a Sony 27" Triniton that is at least 15 years old, more likely 20 or more. It has a tube
Also ordered a couple of nice fleece sweatshirts from Macy's, also due Tuesday. Lot of shopping for me.

SoSo, sounds like you picked a great time to get away. Enjoy every single last day of your stay.

Good luck with the dental work Holly, whatever route you choose. Need to visit both the dentist and eye doctor (can get a new pair of glasses, this year I am going to pay extra for glass instead of plastic) but waiting on a bit warmer weather.

Have a great weekend everyone.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 20:08:30 (permalink)
+3 (3)
For those not on FB.  Our Crunch made it through heart cath procedure just fine.
No clogged arteries.  She did not need a stent.  Was hopefully going home after a 3 hour wait 
to make sure entry wound sealed and not bleeding. 
Our girl did great!   Awesome news about no stented being needed.  
Continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  

Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/08 20:14:43 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Evening everyone.

The weather in Southwest Florida is absolutely glorious. So, for my penance, I am in Massachusetts this weekend caring for my mother.  My father always used to say, it's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.  Believe it.

Crunch, you've got this. Considering that you have been virtually running on 3 cylinders, Tomas is going to have trouble keeping up after you are done.

PJ.. my word! Little SC isn't little anymore. She's morphed into a beautiful young lady.  It is indeed a testament to good parenting that she was not permanently scarred by her stays at the old ABR during her formative years. 😁

Jamie.. stay warm.  Switch to your heavy socks.

Chris, glad the stone is done.

Badger.. in the years I have known you, I have never heard you complain about the cold of WI in January OR the heat of Akumal in August. 

Maple..I hope our dates overlap in PM.

Gem...I'm sure it is heartbreaking having your daughter move so far away, but you have to admire her courage. Thier standard of living may decline, but the quality of life may more than make up for it. Or not. Time will tell.  I hope they do well. And you must visit.

Uphill.. wishing you much powder and no trees. 

Barata..how awful about your friends reservation at ABR. I hope the web site they booked through will make things right.

Soso.. thanks for the pix.

MB.. Mexico soon! 
Everyone else (nipper, SNF, c&c .. you are leaving to somewhere soon too!)
I am staying put until spring. High season here, high season there.  

Beachbilly..I agree with everyone else about PM. 

Twirls.. you deserve to have Anne drag you around shopping after you dragged Bernie all over creation with your fancy flip-flops. 😁 Glad to hear you are doing a trip soon. It will good for you.
Casa Rican sounds nice.

Bernie... you and your flip phone. 😁  Nice that you are helping Andrea.

I was sorry to hear of Texas Pepper's passing. I remember he had a website dedicated to the old maeva resort on xpuha? Then he got into cruising big time.  Nice guy. 

32f here for a high tomorrow. I am not leaving the house. 😁

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 05:37:51 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Saturday.

What awesome news about Crunch! Many thanks for the update PJ!

Bosco, I love your sense of humor and really look forward to seeing you again in the spring. There are some cheap eats places you need to try with me. The main reason that I post our winter time temps is so that Bernie can gloat.

MB, how is your health, still improving?? And, when do you leave for Mexico?

Wish I could of been there for Barata and John's last night in Akumal.

SoSo, I don't believe you, please post pix of bug bites.

PJ, Babs is about the same, no real improvement, but it also hasn't gotten much worse. However, she walks so slowly that she might have trouble keeping up with Chris in the spring. Thanks for asking.

Yep, Bernie, definitely needed the Carhartt bibs yesterday, it was -6F with a stiff wind blowing and we received a total of about 16-18" of snow. Took almost 4 hours of plowing, snow blowing and shoveling here before I was satisfied. I was then going to go into work, but our power went out. I waited about 2 hours before I got my generator out and running to keep the furnace going, so of course as soon as I hooked it up the power came back on. I've got to work my regular job today, then tomorrow do a little more snow cleanup and maybe shovel a couple of roofs off. Currently a balmy -20F.

On the bright side, we had lots of laughs during Boat Drinx last night.
post edited by Badger - 2019/02/09 05:39:02

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 05:42:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Another cold morning, but the wind has stopped howling. Very thankful, 'cuz it was getting on my nerves. Temps begin to rise a bit this afternoon with a wind shift to the southeast, then tomorrow morning brings snow. In fact, the next 4 days have little snowflake icons.  But so far, no dire warnings from the weather people. That could change, of course. They do seem to love magnifying weather warnings.

Another fun Boatdrinx with P&B last night. Did not solve any of the world's problems, though.

Fabulous news about Crunch! Thanks for the update, PJ!

Going to drag Chris on a little shopping excursion today. He broke something and I want his input on a replacement. I'm sure he will be kicking and screaming, but he is after all the person who created the need.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 08:07:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

A little cooler this AM with partly sunny skies in the forecast. The current temp is 45F at 7:48 with a predicted high of 53 degrees. 

Slept like a log last night. I'm sure it was due to the little bit of exercise at the beach yesterday. I hadn't kept up with walking when it was cold or windy and it showed; my pace was slower and I only did 30 minutes. It was a nice day though, even if it was a little overcast. I had a pretty gal take my picture to prove I was actually there on the beach. She was wearing suit pants and jewelry so I asked "lunch break,right?". She answered 'yes' but took the time to snap my picture. I believe it was 68 degrees when I started walking around 2 o'clock.

No beach walk today as the wind will be 13 to 15 mph; probably higher on the shore line. Only planned event is some grocery shopping and a paying a few on-line bills.

Congrats on the 'no stint required' evaluation, Crunch. I have my guardian angle on standby for your operation just in case your one needs some extra help.

MB, it's a shame you don't have a nice teenager close by that wants to make extra money cleaning the snow and ice off your driveway. Most kids are not money motivated these days. Be careful out there.

Thank you PJ for keeping us updated on the good news from Crunch.

SoSo, you are very sweet to send me 'kisses' from Mexico. My lips are sore though. Don't tell Glen. 

Jamie, the bang-bang shrimp at Roberto's is lightly breaded, fried and drizzled with a mild hot sauce. It is served in a shallow oval dish on top of lettuce. I always eat the lettuce after I finish the shrimp. It's the Thursday night special appetizer for $5. Maybe I can get a picture of it for you. Reference helping Andrea, I'm dreading carrying the small boxes from the 3rd floor and loading into my truck. Then back up the stairs again to repeat. Can't believe that place doesn't have an elevator. I'll be plenty sore on that day.

Hi Joe. Looking forward to seeing you and Connie in PoMo.  Are you going to arrange the boat trip to the reef ? Andrea wants to go with you guys to snorkel. Hey, quit picking on my flip phone ! ja,ja,ja.

Badger, I don't gloat but I don't envy your colder temps up there, for sure. You're probably used to it.  Do you have a blade on your truck for plowing the driveway ? Sorry about Babs. Maybe the warmth of Mexico will help.

Cindy, what has Chris been breaking this time or do I need to know ? hee,hee

Coffee gone and need to get ready for today.
Everyone up North please stay warm.
See ya,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 08:10:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Great news about Crunch!
I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself because of stinking winter.  After reading about yours, CC, Badger,& MB, I guess I can make do with 1-2 inches of sleet mixed with freezing rain.  You can't shovel it and the salt does nothing because we are in single digits.  The sun finally came out yesterday and is out today.  I think we'll hit the 20's.
Then we get another round of winter something next week.  

So I finally got Mr JJ to clean.,I told him he's a good house husband. He did the deep cleaning, you know moving the furniture, sweeping, cleaning, then polishing the wood floors... He was talking about how much work it was.. I said just think if you had 3 little kids running around.  He said they'd be wearing the same thing all day.... I added, you have to stop what you are doing to help them, then feed them lunch and put them down for a nap-oh you have to get one to soccer practice and still get dinner ready.. He said we'd be having a lot of casseroles for dinner.  

Uphill.. that was a very nice thing to do for your girlfriend. 

BB  YAY!  I'm so glad you are going to PM.  I still wish we were, but Mr JJ doesn't want to.  He wants to go to Florida- which I am happy to abide.   As long as there is no red tide, we are heading to Anna Maria Island. 

Twirls.. I'm happy to hear PT is working for you.  and you sound a bit more chipper. 

Jamie...  I'm sure you'll enjoy your new TV!

Not sure what's on the agenda today, other than going out for breakfast. 
have a good one!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2547
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 09:11:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all!

Yes, Cindy, sounded like a freight train into the wee hours here. Still at 16 mph. Rained almost all afternoon and evening Wed. into Thurs. AM, so all of our snow is gone and in with the wind is the cold; now 18 F and everything is a frozen mess. Ruh row, Chris!! Slow and steady on the world's issues; we'll get there one day...or not.

I said so on facecrack, but I'll say it again, "YAY, Crunch!"
Kids are hanging in there, thanks. Jasmine has been working in a day-care, so of course all of them are/have been ill with colds and pukes; typical when your job entails constant contact with the little darlings.

And experiencing the joys of home-ownership firsthand. Furnace tech was at the place 5 times in a week last Dec....$$! The snowstorm, prior to the last one, where we had 15", they got 2 feet! Sonny thought he was going to shovel it all. End of the driveway at the street, the snowbank was 6 feet tall; he got that cleared and "**** IT!". Took almost all day to find someone to come with a plow. He's not very pro-active; should have had someone lined up in December...
Ori and I...Sir Syrup is not looking very "gentlemanly" these days...

I don't do roofs anymore....please be careful, Paul! We haven't seen your air temps in a number of years, that I can recall. The last '"polar vortex" in January, we only dropped to -10 or so. That's too cold and too much snow for you Northerners!!

And Yay, to BB! We found the cheapest flights EVER for this trip, and used points, so one ticket was almost free. You're really going to like PoMo.

Bosco, April 30 - May 8, at HM. One snorkle trip to the reef may not be enough, but I know of a spot where we can go off-beach. There is a cenote that comes in, with lots of small fish hanging around it.
30s in FL?! The weather here has been just wild! 15" of snow last month (one storm) with bitter cold, then 40s and almost 3" of rain. There was an ice jamb against the rail tressel, on the river that runs parrallel with our neighborhood. River diverted into the field across the street. Filled the field with 5 feet, and the street (125 yards from our place), with 2 feet of water and icebergs 8" thick, clear ice the size of a small car. Drove through it to get home, pushing the ice with the bumper! Shades of Hurricane Irene!! This is a back road in an adjoining town two days ago....early mud season.

This is across from our neighborhood after the waters receded...

That Pearl!! And how much does she weigh? She can help you up, Holly, because you're a feather and it's probably easy for her. Now I understand the need to "play" tug-o-war. Good to hear you are getting better. The BC Boys have you covered in PoMo, if needed.

Nice tribute, and gift to L., to honor Bella. Best hunker down today too; it must be a mess up your way too, si?

I love a DEEP beach, Bernie! And 70's today? Enjoy!

More car repairs, Jamie?! I now have a "check wheel sensor system" warning that is there, then gone again. Been happening since December. And recently the little engine light has come on twice, then gone back out....."I hate having to pay for car repairs!" But I DO like new TVs! Hope it's warmed up for you a bit. Maybe next trip to MX, we'll see you there.

The Mariposa SC picture is a framer for sure; always loved that shot of her.

Hola, SoSo! Will be good to see you and Glen again.

Hola, MB, JJ, Nipper, SNF, Texas, and everyone else!

Time for more coffee and some breaky. Have a great weekend!

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 09:36:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
We have partly cloudy skies.  Current temp of 25F.  
Morning chores finished.  Coffee tastes extra good after the chill of yard patrol.

Badger,  give Babs a hug for me.  Sure glad your electricity came back on. 

Bosco,  Yep!  I'd say those trips to ABR had a profound effect on SC. 
Not all of it was a bad influence.  She did receive a degree in International Studies. 
Minored in Spanish and English.  Speaks some German, French and Italian.
More than a little jealous mom and dad are going to Mexico without her in May.

jj,  Your husbands sounds like a real sweetheart.  A+ in my book for actually moving 
the furniture when he cleans. 

Jamie,  enjoy the new TV and warm fleece tops.

Bernie,  stairs and hauling boxes are not a fun combo.  Be careful. 
SJ was complaining about the cost of house insurance last night. 
How are the insurance rep keeps upping the value of replacement each year.  Which ups the bill a little.
That he was going to telling him to stop doing that.  I was headed up the stairs at the time. 
With a dog and a cat tangled around my feet.  Carrying a load of stuff in my hands.
I yelled back down at SJ.  Leave the d@mn house insurance alone.  Because if this house ever does burn down.
There will be a very costly elevator involved in rebuilding.   You'll need that extra money from insurance.
He just started laughing. 

Crunch,  hoping you are home and resting quietly for the next few days.  Hugs 

Hi Maple, guess we posted at same time.  Glad you and sweetie are surviving winter.
Love the pic of you and Ori.  She is getting so big and even more beautiful!  

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.    

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/02/09 09:52:01

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 10:22:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

Another afternoon of girlie shopping.  Ann, Angela and I.  I had to take the walker into Macys since they don't have carts.  Ann finally got a swimsuit.  I went to the car to wait while they checked out.  A hysterical situation occurred at check out, so I heard.  Apparently Macy's card sounded like Mexico to excited Ann...  I got a text from Angela while waiting in the car saying something about a LOL meltdown.  It was a long wait.  I was ready for a cocktail.  

Extremely tired today after a lot of walking yesterday.  Most was without the walker. I slept hard dreaming about Sam Elliot and a bear.  I had a hair from the bear and I woke up wanting to "show" it to Jay.  When he wasn't in the bed, I was confused and thought he must be out of town working again...then I remembered.  I miss him every day.  

I have to go to the store.  I'm out of decaffeinated coffee and I'm drinking regular this morning so I'll be buzzed all day.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 12:48:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
From SoSo's FB page:
Your sunrise of the day, the clouds made it interesting today.

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 14:08:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Checking in.  I forgot to post my beach pictures from yesterday. Will do so shortly.

Ed, it was yesterday that had a 72 degree high; today it's only 55 this afternoon.  So ya gonna make it to Akumal this year. I'll be at ABR for 5 nights May 4th to the 8th. We should do HH at LolHa and/or Cueva. Please send me a PM where you are staying and the day(s) we should get together.

jj, my brother Bob goes over to Anna Maria island every now and then for his job. I can have him give you a heads up on the red tide situation if you give me your dates.

PJ, I do the exact same thing 'cuse my State Farm goes up EVERY year for car & home insurance. What ya gonna do ? ( rhetorical question ) Thank you for posting SoSo's pictures.

Holly, don't you have grocery stores that deliver groceries to your house ?  Pretty sure you can place the orders on-line.

See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 14:09:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
More folks to the South yesterday.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 14:11:04 (permalink)
+2 (2)

Proof of 72 degrees
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/02/09 14:15:31

Weekend at Bernie's
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3795
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 15:55:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJ, thanks for letting us know crunch is OK, good news about the stent.

Bernie, the Bang Bang shrimp sounds good, love fried shrimp (or almost any kind except coconut).

Ed, Ori is really getting big. That is a LOT of snow. We had more rain early this am but sunny now.

Badger, sorry to hear Babs is having health issues, sure hope things improve for her.

My new sweatshirts arrived early today, 3 days ahead of schedule. Will try one on tomorrow, right now waiting for my nephew Dustin to arrive, he is going to the store for me to buy some stamps (one of the few things I cannot buy online).
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 19:41:23 (permalink)
+4 (4)
Thanks so much PJ. Also, many thanks to God for letting me have clear pipes and such good people caring for me. My cardiologist doesn't do radial cath's any longer although he teaches a class for doctors about how to do it, but he made an exception for me and I am so very grateful. 

I am really sorry to hear Babs is having a hard time Badger.

Life is very strange right now, but I am so very grateful for all of you and my "reason for the season" husband. Who is my rock and has brought me so much joy.

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/09 23:15:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch--Sounds like you are doing well!  Best of luck with the rest of it
Page: << < ..901902903904905.. > >> Showing page 904 of 1005
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5