Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..901902903904905.. > >> Showing page 902 of 909
Author
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 11:27:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
From SoSo's FB page on Jan. 22   Awesome capture!

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29449
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 12:30:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Love that butterfly shot.

Pamela - I was hoping to lose not gain! The new Clements hospital is where I will be.

Badger - maybe I will do a heart surgery trip report

Poor SIL Barata - that just sucks

Twirley - great news on the trip. I have never been during high season, and those prices are shocking!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 13:06:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
This mornings sunrise from SoSo

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 13:35:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Barata,  So sorry you SIL's reservations were not handled properly by the secondary .com hotel service.  Total bummer!
My daughter worked for a hotel in Memphis, TN.  A real eye opener for me as to how messed up it can get.

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/02/05 19:09:01

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2172
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 18:25:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  9 and snow.  Been out 3 times in the last 3 hours just to keep up.  Light and fluffy but easier on me to do it incrementally especially with that this layer of ice which thankfully is only on the last third of the driveway nearest the street.   Best guess is 6" so far.

SoSo,   

Holly, I am so excited for your trip with Ann.  Hope all of your arrangements work out for the two of you and thanks for the chat.

Cindy, dang. Be careful with that next wintry mix.  ER rooms were slammed here with that recent ice.  

Badger, been meaning to comment on Bab's uninvited shower guest.  That looks says it all...handsome, but guilty.

Gem. enjoy reading your updates.  Something tells me you will be just fine with no major meltdown.  Hugs.

Crunchie, will be great therapy for a southern trip after your surgery.

Okay that's it for me. Was just out again shoveling and still coming down. Time to grab a bite to eat and relax.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/02/05 18:47:29

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10358
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 18:51:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
MB, local weather guys are now saying just snow for us, but I hear what sounds very much like sleet hitting the window screens right now. Mostly worried about my Mom right now; she is driving her friend and travel besty to cataract surgery in the morning, and northern Illinois is under an ice storm warning. She packed a bag and went to Peggy's house today, but I'm worried about her driving tomorrow morning. I know I said it before, but ice storms freak me out. I hate to think about her driving on ice. Hope Illinois DOT has the roads pretreated and are out there with plenty of salt. You, take it easy on the shoveling! (pot calling the kettle black, LOL) Stay safe!

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13876
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 20:26:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Casa Toucan is one of our 3 moves!  We get three luxurious nights there.  The rest of our time is at Hacienda Morelos.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 21:31:53 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy, hoping your mom travels with God as her copilot tomorrow.

I dumped Trump for Oak Island on TV.  

Badger, Raji  has the typical GOLDEN look on his face that "Even though I know I LOOK GUILTY, I didn't actually do it but I tried to resist."  PRICELESS.  It's was the same look I saw on every GOLDEN that I caught sitting next to an overturned kitchen trash can with food wrappers draped from their lips!  "I swear that someone broke in and did it, MOMMY!  I tried to fight them off but failed"

Our forecast is LOVELY!  Tonight a wintery mix is possible with freezing fog and temps.  Tomorrow spring thunderstorms and possibly severe weather.  Then freezing temperatures for another couple of days THEN ...ICE.  Just LOVELY!  My apologies to those with worse.
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/05 22:13:31 (permalink)
+2 (4)
crunch
Saw the minimally invasive surgeon at UTSW this am and he was very impressed by my terrible echo.  He got my cardiologist to move my heart cath up to this Friday afternoon and then I will have the heart surgery on Tuesday! He predicts 1 day in ICU, 3 days in the hospital, and only 2 weeks off work.  No cracking the chest.  Yay!

My heart is singing for you Crunch, you have this!!  Power of Prayer! 

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8444
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 05:32:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Dust Bunnies, it's Hump Day.

Twirls, that's great news, I'm sure you and Ann will have a good time and it'll be nice to find out if the heat & humidity helps your condition.

Barata, hope the sargassum clears out for you, thanks for checking in.

Crunch, I'd really prefer a Mexico trip report instead of one of your heart surgery, I think the photos would be better!

PamT, that was nice of you to share that with Crunch.

Yes, Raji is quite the character, for some reason every time we do Boat Drinx on Skype he has to put his paws up on my lap and get in the camera view for C&C, the big showoff.

Roads are still in poor shape here and now we are supposed to get snow just about every day for a while.
post edited by Badger - 2019/02/06 05:33:21

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 06:48:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I sure hope that ice doesn't happen and your mom has a safe and easy drive.  That cataract stuff can be rescheduled.

MB - I hate the thought of you outside shoveling so soon after your illness.

Twirley - that trip should be great and Casa Tucan is beautiful.  Maybe you should leave now (with that ugly weather report).

Thanks Soso and everyone.  Keep those prayers coming please.

That Raji is a thief....................of hearts :)

Just trying to get work at a place where things aren't left that need to be completed. Busy is good. I wore a primarily black and maroon shirt today with black slacks and what I thought were black sandals because it will be 70's today before the cold front comes in tomorrow.  These are new dress sandals.  I get to work and under all these flourescents it turns out my sandals are dark blue. Fashion pho paw (can't spell french ha ha) 

post edited by crunch - 2019/02/06 06:49:51
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2543
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 06:55:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Taking a few minutes this morning to check in....no excuse for my absence as I've not been that busy, but I have been following along..... too lazy to post, I'm a two finger typist (takes FOREVER!), and as usual, not much to report.

Just have to say, "YAY, CRUNCH!" (need a heart emoji, Kay) 

The warmth of the beach, and the people of PoMo, is going to do you wonders; should have been a 'script from your PCP! Say "Hi" to Ann for us, Twirls.

Your a good man/son, Bernie. I'm with, Twirls; I don't attend funerals anymore. I'm not even going to my own!

Congrats, Frank and Iggy!

Beautiful pics, SoSo! Sunrises in MX are certainly worth getting up early for; such a spectacle! I stole the pelican pic...

Be careful moving that carp, MB! The last big storm (15"), the first walk I started on, there was a "snap" in my lower back. That twinge stayed with me for days! Good thing I was on the end of that shovel for only an hour or so!

What an ordeal, Chris! Glad you're on the mend as well. Cindy, Does your mom have a cell phone so you can keep in touch? YOU be careful with the shoveling too!

I've said it before, Pam; you and SJ are great parents. A 25 year old, with there head on fairly straight, is a rarity these days. (insert thumbs-up emoji...)

I really don't follow prime time sports of any kind; I would have liked to see someone else win the SB, though. My "go Pats" comment was a tongue-in-cheek ribbing for most of you...I can't believe they pulled it off again!

Ok, time to get ready for the day. Have good Hump Day everyone!

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10358
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 07:16:47 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
And we thoroughly enjoy Raji's guest appearances.
Slept in much later than usual. Chris just left for his men's breakfast Bible study, and called to say roads are OK here, so I guess I'm on for my chiro appt. and then a trip to Costco. Only about an inch of crusty & crispy snow.

Good for you, Twirley! Enjoy.
Crunch, 7 years of French, and I had to look it up to be sure: faux pas.  (turns out I had it right, so I guess at least some of my old brain cells are still working) It so weird, if I try to come up with some French when I meet someone who is French, it won't come. But occasionally I will have a dream in which I'm speaking French. Go figure.

Running late, have a wonderful day!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 07:28:42 (permalink)
+2 (2)
crunch
Love that butterfly shot.

Pamela - I was hoping to lose not gain! The new Clements hospital is where I will be.

Badger - maybe I will do a heart surgery trip report

Poor SIL Barata - that just sucks

Twirley - great news on the trip. I have never been during high season, and those prices are shocking!

Crunch, lots of healthy choices on the menu.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2992
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 07:51:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

A pretty nice sunny day on the coast in store for us today.  I truly wish I had the power to send our warmer weather to all that have freezing cold, ice and/or snow. If I lived in Florida you would not mind if I said the current temp is 52F at 7:40. You probably would say "oh that Bernie, he lives in Florida; it's always nice and warm there". You wouldn't be mad at me to tell you that the high today will be 70 degrees. Alas, I don't live in Florida, so please don't be mad. I do feel your pain, as 41 years in Colorado gave me an appreciation for what you folks go through up North. So get out there and shovel that snow !!  hee,hee. Y'all please dress warmly and don't slip and hurt yourself. Seriously.

PS to above : send me a PM if you wanna come out for a visit.

Went to the dermatologist yesterday for a follow up on the last treatment on my hands. She said my healing progress was good and normal for one week after treatment. She gave me a coupon for $2 off on Aquaphor skin care, patted me on my butt and sent me on my way. I like that doctor. Oh, I'm good to go for 2nd hand treatment Feb 26th. Rats.

Last night I went to Roberto's for a couple of GT's and had beef tips for dinner. The tips were very tinder and tasted great. It is served with mushrooms and onions over penne pasta alfredo. One can add shrimp for $4 but I'm cheap. ha,ha,ha.

Just checked my calendar and nothing on it for today.  Might stop by Lowe's Home Improvement to shop for a light duty buffer for the boat. Once the weather turns in late Spring I'll probably apply some boat wax to the hull and then buff it out.

SoSo, nice grab on that picture of the pelicano. Thank you PJ for posting it. I have always loved that 'butterfly' picture of SC.

MB, please be berry berry careful on your driveway.

Holly, I looked at Casa Toucan on-line prior to booking at Hacienda PoMo. It looked very nice and I might take a walk up to see it in person.

Cindy, I'm crossing my fingers for your Mom's driving tomorrow.

Badger, see if you can get Babs to take a picture of Raji doing his 'paw trick' on the next Boat Drinx. I'm sure it is funny.  Be warm, buddy.

Hi Ed, don't you try to 'back out' on rooting for New England, I KNOW you meant it. hee,hee.

Cindy, enjoy your Costco trip. New sales start today but you know that.

Hi Texas Pam.

OK, Coffee time done.
Catch y'all later,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/02/06 14:56:13

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6869
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 08:16:23 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Wednesday

I could have spelled it for you Crunch & Cindy. I have a cat named Faux Faux 

Another nasty thing about aging Crunch. I also have trouble distinguishing black and dark blue. And like you, sometimes I don't discover it until I am long out of the house

I want to join you all in PoMo so bad. I've explained to PJ I am afraid it would worry my Mom to death to travel to Mexico alone. Although I have been to Vegas several times alone. And I've never done a non-AI. Not used to budgeting for food and drink in Mexico. Do the rooms have safes?

This time last week I was wearing several layers of clothes to do my outside chores. Yesterday and today I have on shorts!

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 10:53:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
BB, yes the rooms have safes and YOU WILL NOT BE ALONE.  Depending on what day you arrive and depart, you probably can ride with others from the airport.  There will be a group of us and rooms are in close proximity.  There is absolutely no reason why you should not come.  The $35 on property massages are a great reason to come.  Fabulous food is another not to mention our wonderful companionship

I have a dental appointment and a PT appointment today and Ann wants to get in some shopping.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 11:00:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Cloudy, with a little rain on and off.  High temps near 70F.
Threw some windows open.  Was getting stuffy in the house.
Worked my tail off yesterday vacuuming, shampooing bedroom carpets and mopping the entire upstairs.
Made a spinach cottage pie with salad for dinner.  Yummy!
A little stiff in the joints this morning.  Surprisingly no real joint pain anywhere.  
Very happy that I had the strength to do so much in one day.
Been awhile since I was able to work up that much energy.  Will take things a bit slower today.
Not push my luck.  A little dusting and some ironing.   Thinking about making Chicken Fajitas for dinner. 
Easy to make.  Easy cleanup.   

BB,  Wish you would come to PoMo.  But I understand your concerns.  

Rolling thunder....better post before losing it.    Have a great day all.  Hugs

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 12:30:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie - I think you need to hit the mall and chat up some of those mall walkers for some date prospects.  Hope the hand treatment wasn't as bad this time.

BB - I think you would enjoy it and food is pretty cheap in Pomo.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 14:45:36 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Crunch !  I went to the beach to take pictures JUST FOR YOU !!!  They are special so you do not worry about your operation.

Oh, I didn't have another blue light treatment yesterday; that was just a follow up from the last one to see how it was healing. My last one is on the 26th of this month.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 14:46:39 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Special picture for Kim looking to the South

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 14:49:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
2nd special pic for Kim looking to the North

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 14:51:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Kim, a calm sea is good for the soul.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 14:53:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
What do you mean I should walk at the mall ?  Those gals are in their 80's and I can't keep up with them !!

Weekend at Bernie's
Vancouver Sundog
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 7854
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/02/06 15:07:41 (permalink)
For those who knew Texas Pepper, he passed on (info from DougSR who had visited him at the Hospice) 

IMASB2018 very soon 

Page: << < ..901902903904905.. > >> Showing page 902 of 909
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5