AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..891892893894895.. > >> Showing page 891 of 1018
Author
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 10:27:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Gray sky and rain here.  High of 51F.  
Yard patrol didn't take very long.  Little doggie made quick job of it.
Cat peeked around the door... had no interest in going out in the rain.  Went back to bed.
Yesterday cat was nearly was taken by a vulture.  She fought back like a champ and chased that vulture off! 
Didn't think a vulture would go after live prey.   
Monday need to take the dog and the cat to the vet for yearly check-up and shots.
Going to be fun trying to get the cat in a crate.  Told the vet tech that Elphie might be a no show.  She laughed.
Time to crank up the music and get productive.  Wishing all of you a wonderful day!  

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 13:33:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hey guys & gals,

Lillie Mae passed away around 1:00 this afternoon.

Thanks for all of your prayers.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 13:37:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Thursday

I think I've turned the corner and finally getting better. Feeling human again!

Bosco...Enjoying retirement just fine. Had a great routine going and then this nasty flu bug bit me. I am hoping to go back to swimming next week. Don't want to push myself.

Crunch....I wish your Dad would find some contentment.

I have loved all of the pix of kids, the beach and sea life.

Have a great day everyone

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 13:40:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
My condolences and hugs, Bernie.

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 14:22:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie (((HUGS))) our deepest condolences, she is now at peace.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 14:34:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Buenas Dias BCr’s and lurkers,

Almost around the corner Chris, will salute to you and Cindy tonight!  Hope your stress has left now Cindy...  Will they zap the stone or what is the procedure?

BeBe hope your peel heals quickly.  BTW that table pic was not at LBV it was @ La Lunita their margs rocked.  Never eaten a blue tang but had a blue margarita at Casa Cenote cause they ran out of Controy and used Blue Curaco... does that count?   Wonder if the coyotes got the cats, now is their breeding season.

Bobski sounds like you are in heaven with all the runs open.  Love the ‘X marks the spot’  for falls - good one.

BB your still coughing, wow – feel better lady.

Hi Mapes.

MB go slow, those Xmas decorations can wait. 

Hey Bosco see ya on FB

Jamie hope the rain holds up and the temps rise, seems like its cool everywhere including MX.  Looks like we be getting a norte maybe Domingo for a few days here.

PJ I like nada plans and keep it that way, the simple life.  AND if you can say NO to all those things people keep asking of you – you’re golden.

Crunch wish you two were enjoying that table we us too, been a tough go with your Dad and your own pre-op visits etc.  And just where in the heck is your new countdown ticker missy?  Did that function go out the window here?

Twirls, Great on the PT / injections, so glad you went out for a nice dinner and drove by yourself, sounds yummy.  BLING those nails LOL.  Like MB said stick to a pound a week and eat all the ice cream you want, jealous.

Hey JJ, your plans in place for FL trip now?

Our grandson had his 4th BD, growing up so fast, thank goodness for messenger video chat.

Drove up to PA for lunner yesterday  walk did a walk about on beach and around the boats.   Always feel so sorry for those dang dolphins in jail there with only one scrubber for all the pens YUK.  There was lots of clausado (sp) signs on boats and businesses, guess the tax person made their rounds.  Hit Chedraui for groceries and of course bump into several folks we know, small world.

Living our winter time dream and never regretting it Bosco, keeping my fingers crossed that we get another decade or so, but ya just never know.  Try to make the best of what is left of our health/mobility while we can. 

This morning I brought out my glue gun and blinged my ole well travelled sun hat rim with some new shells my darling picked from the beach.  Tonight is date night, we are going to have dinner and see Natalie and David’s special reunion show at Lolha.  Buenas Tardes.

Xtra HUGS to BeBe and family.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 15:14:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I am so very sorry for your loss, Bernie.
SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3242
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 15:26:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
So sorry Bernie.  Hugs!

Keav & Pam

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 15:35:30 (permalink)
Sending hugs, Bernie. She is at peace now.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 16:02:13 (permalink)
Sorry for your loss Bernie.  May she rest in peace.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 16:05:22 (permalink)
I'm so sorry, Bernie.

I finally remembered that the nerve conduction test was today.  I had to reschedule my PCP appointment about the bite until tomorrow.  It is looking better but still pretty bad.  The Dr who did the test said I definitely had nerve damage...and to have my arm looked at.  Again another Dr that can only treat certain things.  This medical system sucks a big one.  My PCP can only refer me to other Drs and they only specialize in whatever.  No one is a regular Dr anymore.  And none will do anything unless it's already approved by my insurance.  I'm fed up.  I was hurting too bad to drive so thankful that Angela could take me.  The test report will be available for my PCP to see it tomorrow.  Can hardly wait to find out who I'll be referred to now since I've already been through neurosurgery referral.  Probably a dead end.
Susy
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3240
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 17:29:24 (permalink)
Oh Bernie, I am so very, very sorry.  Sending you a hug!!!

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 18:15:00 (permalink)
Hugs Bernie. 

crunch
Bobski - glad you are enjoying such great conditions.  Little doggie hanging in there?

Widdle doggie is still hanging in there. Some days are better than others. Still beats my elbow and ribs with her tail when we go out after the squirrels. 

Lovin life,
Bob

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 18:34:32 (permalink)
Good evening.  21 and partly cloudy.  Had to look back to see when I last posted.  Yesterday I ventured out to grocery store without the concentrator and ran the Toyota through car wash.  It felt liberating to get out and about.  Puttered around with a few more household things in slow motion.  

Bernie, may sweet Lillie Mae be smiling down on you.  I'm glad most of you were able to spend time with her last week.

Crunchie, sleep seems to be improving.  Gone from getting up 6 times a night to 3 the last couple evenings.  

Glad you're feeling a bit better Claire.  I would still take it easy, just in case.

Jamie, glad the storm will be moving out of your area.  What a mess. Hopefully you don't have to drive out for anything.  Stay safe.

Bosco, thanks for checking in.

Crunchie, once you get the all clear on murmur you should be good to proceed.  Right?

Cindy, that DiDi is quite the charismatic little girl. Hope the EKG for Chris is good and Monday is a go.  I'm still trying to get all the adhesive marks off.

Bob, like the idea about the trail map.  Might be kinda fun to keep one each season to see if there are any identifiable trends.  Have fun, fun, fun on Friday.

SoSo, speaking of ice cream.  I've gone through two 1.5 quart containers in less than a week. For some reason I am craving sweets.  Don't know what's up with that.

My brother Phil stopped out and we went out for breakfast.  He brought out a care package of assorted goodies for me including some homemade ham and bean soup.  Other than that, I warmed up the Honda and get the snow kids and wreath in entryway put away.  

Hi to all I've missed. MB

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 18:39:55 (permalink)
Bernie
I am so sorry.  Prayers for comfort and peace for you and your family. 

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
barata
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 4426
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 19:42:27 (permalink)
I am so sorry for your loss BeBe.
patty1975
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 162
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/17 19:46:56 (permalink)
Bernie, so sorry to hear about your mother. Hugs to you from Colorado!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 04:53:42 (permalink)
Good Morning
Bernie, hope you are doing OK. When do you need to travel again?  I'm just guessing, but thinking you and siblings have made pre-arrangements? Know that all of us here will be with you in spirit.

Getting ready for this next storm that begins this evening and through the weekend. As usual, forecasters are making this out to be snowmaggeddon. But I still asked Chris to make it a short day and be driving home before the snow starts falling, not so much his driving, but the other idiots on the highway.

Glad you're getting better each day, MB. And you, too, Claire. Continue to take it easy and no relapses. Holly, hoping you start getting some real solutions and treatment, too.

Have a beautiful day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29466
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 06:35:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie I am so sorry for your loss and hope you can find some comfort that she died peacefully after a good long life.

Where is Badger? Run off to Mexico again?

Soso - you have the right formula.

70 today and maybe 40 tomorrow with lots of wind and who know what?

Dad wants to move again................
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 07:42:55 (permalink)
Bernie, so very sorry for the loss of your dear Mother.
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2547
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 07:44:24 (permalink)
Prayers of comfort to you and your family, Bernie. 

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 07:45:14 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hi everyone.

Thank you very much for your kind wishes. The L.G. nation is the best !

Not sure when the immediate family will be traveling back to Richmond. Mae's wishes were for cremation and there is a family plot with a space next to her husband of many years. Debby and I had discussed what we would do when Mom left us. Maybe a small memorial but a grave-side one probably not. 99% of her friends are already gone; the 1% left won't remember her and/or can't travel. Will talk to Debby soon. Lillie Mae's death will be especially hard for Deb, as she lost her husband ( Russell ) just last year.  I will go along with whatever Debby decides. As the oldest sibling, it's up to me to be strong for the family and show love to all that are grieving. 

Chatted with Bob this morning. He said Debby is waiting to hear back from the funeral home on a date for a memorial.

Yesterday I had lunch at Nell's and then got my grocery shopping done. Today I need to go to the bank and then stop by Walgreen's to pick up 'scrips.

The weather today will be partly sunny. Current temp 45F at 8:44 with a high of 56 degrees.

Hope y'all have a good day,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 07:46:45 (permalink)
Damn Bernie, We must have been posting at the same time yesterday. I didn't see your post until just now. I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs)))

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 09:24:47 (permalink)
Bernie,  So very sorry for the loss of your dear mother.  Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/18 09:48:06 (permalink)
-1 (1)
Morning all
Bernie, you are the family rock.  I don't suppose your kids will travel from CO.!?
Lillie Mae is free from pain and all the problems of this world.  I wish we all were free from pain and problem while alive but that privilege is reserved for those GOD chooses.

I was notified last evening that I have a PT intake appointment today at 11.  At least I will still have time to make my 2pm PCP appointment to see my regular Dr.  He is 45 minutes south at Branson West.  When we lived at the lake that location was pretty handy.  Not handy now but I wouldn't give him up for anything.  He was the only DR that would see mom after she was fired by other Drs for being noncompliant.  He hates all the new rules and regulations where the hospital board and insurance companies controls his every step.  He is as much of an old fashioned Dr as he can get away with and I can tell him anything and he doesn't put it in my medical records.  He's worth a 45 minute drive.  I have other friends that I referred that live 3 hours away now but they love him and won't change Drs either.

Our weather forecast has been changing hourly and now we are only expecting a couple inches of snow starting Saturday.  But the wind is still going to be howling with gusts at 40mph and COLD TEMPS.

CRUNCH, SERIOUSLY?  He wants to move again??? to where?  How many times has he moved since your mom passed?  I'm afraid I would have him declared incompetent.  Did you just say "good luck" and hang up?  I understand your frustration.

MB, me too.  But just certain sweets.  PIE.   This week is Blueberry.  

Pearl is wanting to play fetch.  Chris bought her a new throw toy that is practically chew proof.  She also hasn't ripped the guts out of Henry the alligator yet.  She just loves to tear it up to get the squeaker out.  She has even chewed up 2 rubber balls into tiny pieces.
Page: << < ..891892893894895.. > >> Showing page 891 of 1018
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5