AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..886887888889890.. > >> Showing page 889 of 989
Author
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 05:07:32 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Sunny Boobs, it's Sunday.

Twirls, listen to Nurse Crunch, I think you need antibiotics now!

Great game by the Chiefs, not so much by the Cowboys.

SoSo, is Mexico just the first stop on their journey, or have they already been to all of those other countries? Either way, I'm jealous. Glad the skeeters didn't get you.

MB, are you still improving?

Wish Bernie would check in.

Hi Mapes and the rest of you Clurkers!

Currently 25F, with a high near freezing the next couple of days, and then a cooldown coming.

Plan for the day is to do a few outside chores and then watch football.
post edited by Badger - 2019/01/13 05:21:16

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 05:18:17 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Good Morning
We were going to go to church last night, but after packing up Christmas all day, I was just too tired and wanted to watch KC kick butt. Not a particularly exciting game, but the Colts did get a butt kicking. Anyone else ever think Luck could do one of those Geico Neanderthal commercials? (I know, that was unkind. But I do think he needs to be shown how to trim that facial hair) Sorry about the 'Boys, Crunch. Was too tired to watch anymore. This morning Chris' infusion interferes with church, and then we have Didi's BD party. I did get the lights unplugged, so while Chris is at the hospital, I'll work on getting the lights down. Up and down porches both face south and the wind today is from northeast, so it shouldn't be too awful.

Nice to "see" you, Sir Syrup. Any chance you'll join the gang in PoMo?

Please do get that bite checked tomorrow, Holly. What if it was a tick? You don't need Lyme. And you do have pets coming in and out...
Crunch, I have a very small, faint murmur too, and that's what I call it, as well. "Stupid heart murmur." It just is annoying when you have a small procedure and then the cardiologists start hounding you because the anesthesiologist saw one little blip. Not saying your procedure is small, anything on the back and near the spinal column is something I hope I never have to face, and I'm praying it goes well for you when you get to that point.

Can't remember what all else I meant to comment on, and I'm ready for more coffee; have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy

post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/01/14 09:08:15

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 07:40:38 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy and rain will hit the coast soon and it will be rainy off & on this morning. Current temp 47F at 7:29 and the high will be 57 degrees. Good to be back home with the warmer coastal temperatures, as it was in the 20's in Richmond.

I drove Debby's car for us on the trip back. I-95 was pretty busy but we made it in 5 hours 'cuse I was pushing the speed limit where it was less traffic. It was around 3 o'clock when I was pulling up to my house. I felt like a zombie. Freddie was most happy to see me. After unpacking I did a load of laundry and made a call to Meredith and Bob to fill them in on Mom's condition.

About Mom : her fall was one that started at lunch time. The staff at the home gathers up all of the folks about 15 minutes prior to the cafeteria doors opening. Sorta like "staging" them. Apparently Mae decided to get out of her wheelchair and start walking down the hall while holding onto the handrail. She was trucking along pretty quick until one of the nurses asked where she was going. That's when she did a face plant into a metal door. No one knows why she got out of her chair without a walker. I suspect she was trying to make a jail break.

The damage : stitches on her forehead, broken nose, hairline crack in C1 neck bone, bruising all over.
At first the hospital could not get Mae to wake up but after a few hours she finally responded. They discovered there was a lot of fluid in her lungs.

When Deb & I  got to the hospital Thursday afternoon we could have short and limited conversations with Lillie Mae before she went back to sleep. We talked with Mae's doctor late afternoon Thursday and Friday. He is waiting to see if her lungs will clear so she can starting eating. Mom's written directives are 'no feeding tube' so the hospital will possibly try giving her a little soft food or liquid on Monday to see if see if she can swallow. Obviously, if one can't swallow you will eventually starve to death. Friday afternoon Debby and I spent about 3 hours in Mae's room, along with our younger brother Larry. Nothing changed in Mom's condition so we all decided to go back to our homes before the snow storm hit the Richmond area. Larry lives near Charlottesville about 1.5 hour drive from Richmond.

Sorry to be so long winded.

Nice Kansas City win last night. I could't stay up to see Dallas lose.

Thank you for everyone's kind thoughts.

I will go back to previous posts later today and catch up.

See y'all later,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/01/13 07:46:43

Weekend at Bernie's
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2547
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 08:54:52 (permalink)
+2 (2)
"....get out of my way, I'm getting something to eat."
That's better news than was expected, Bernie. Healing prayers being sent to her.

Careful out there, Cindy. Only 2 degrees this AM; nothing will get done outside here today. Pictures of your grand with her new "puppy", please.
Why yes, as a matter of fact, we're looking at airfare..."never-say-never"

Hope everyone is feeling better today...

I've been busy with a late season enactment and the annual Continental Line meeting held in Philly. Two weekends in a row, 14 hours round trip each. Dec. 28-29 we stayed in the Old Barracks Museum in Trenton NJ, reenacted the two battles of Trenton on Sat., then drove up to Princeton before dawn Sunday to do a "real-time" reenactment of that battle on the actual site. Saturday was in the low 50s, but Sunday AM was low-mid 30s. It actually started snowing which added to the realism. One of the local lads suggested a local eatery for dinner Sat. night, so a large group went, in "kit", to the Blue Danube...excellent food! 

Old Barracks Museum...

Retreating to take up a defensive position across the river....

Trying to keep warm before Sunday's enactment at Princeton

Following weekend Sweetie and I swung through MA to pick up friends and headed for Philly. Meetings Friday afternoon (for the "officers") and all day Sat. meeting for the Line units. The girls head for the King of Prussia Mall for the day. Dinner out at a brew pub, then on to another brewery to keep the party going.

Time for another cup and some breakfast...have a great day all!

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 09:57:52 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
AWOL yesterday.   SC came home Friday night.
Brought the grandbirdies.  Been going through her storage tubs in the game room.
Looking for items she wants to take to Nashville apartment.  Most of her kitchen stuff ended up here.  
It is been wonderful chatting with her.   Happier than she has been in a very long time.
Had to laugh... we were talking about her car.  A 2007 Ford Focus.  Which is paid off.
Told her that car is a "Timex" and she should just drive it into the ground before getting another
car and car payment.  Use the money she would spend on a car payment to pump up her savings.
She looked at me and said,  I don't know what that means.  
Took me a minute to figure out what she didn't understand.  Then it hit me.
She didn't know what a wind up Timex brand watch was.  LOL  Kinda like the rotary phone video Badger posted.

SoSo,  Love the pics of the RV.  Awesome how many countries that vehicle has travel to.  

Bernie,  Glad you made it back home safely.  Hugs

MB,  You knew something we forgot about.   Balance shows it.  But we no can access it.
Until the government says so.  Gotta make sure it is not dirty money.   SJ is tapping his fingers.        
Muttering bad words.  LOL

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 10:39:33 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning!
Chiefs win!  Chiefs win!  Chiefs win!

I was not able to stay up for the Dallas/Rams game after drinking the Chiefs to victory.
Sorry for your loss, Crunch.  

My house got about 6 inches of snow.  South of the river got more. (30 minutes away)  Mr JJ tells me they got 10-12 inches.  But it snowed all day. This morning, they are forecasting for snow next weekend with single digit temps, which we all know means negative windchill.  I'll be watching the game from the warmth of my home.  

Maple.. what fun pictures!

SoSo  Was that lady doing yoga?  

Jamie.. I hate the Patriots, so I guess I'll cheer for the Chargers, but then again....I will watch the game, for sure. 

Bernie. Lillie Mae must have been hungry.  Hope she improves!

Badger, how are you doing in the Loser Pool?

Time to skiddadle to the grocery store so I can be home so see who we play next weekend. 

Football on kids!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 13:44:05 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Afternoon all
I went to bed at 8 last night.  Couldn't make it any longer.  Of course I was awake around 4am and in pain.  Ate a pill and then slept until 9 but I was having strange dreams.  Not bad and I don't remember what it was about, but I remember that they were strange.
I was also upset once I got up because I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!  I talked with Jan, MB and Sherry and after each of the girls conversation, I felt better.  

I'm also watching this football game .  Looks like we will be playing New England.  Of course it's only the 2qtr.  Things change.  Right now it's a run away at 35-7!

I just got a Marie's peach cobbler out of the freezer.  I hadn't seen a Marie cobbler before but Wal-Mart had them.  I'm hoping it has a bottom crust.  It looks like it on the box.  I finished off the cherry pie and the cheesecake yesterday.

My arm looks better today.  The swelling is going down and the redness is starting to fade.  It also itches, which indicates its healing.  The bite area is still red and a lump.  I will show it to the neurologist tomorrow.

You all enjoy the day.

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 17:35:41 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  34 and another beautiful weather day here.  Live streamed church service this morning.  Sure miss going but it's best that I just recuperate here until I am stronger, off the oxygen and have seen the lung doctor.  I may have my Pastor stop by the house this week for a visit.  I missed watching the Chiefs play yesterday but did watch Dallas and Rams.  It was a painful game  Watching Saints and Eagles now.  Glad to see NOLO is finally showing up.  

Badger, yes I continue to improve each day.  Cough is completely gone, breathing is better and sleep seems to be improving.  Lots of rest today and hope to tackle some of the holiday stuff tomorrow.

Nice chat Twirls.  Enjoy that peach cobbler.  Peaches are high in protein.....just saying.

JJ, you lucked out on the heavier snowfall.  I'll have to make a point of watching your team next weekend.

Bernie, thanks for the update on Mom.  Lillie Mae really did some damage.  Prayers for healing, peace and comfort.  Glad everyone made it home okay after a few exhausting days.  Take care.

Yeah hear ya PJ.  Felt the same way.  So happy to hear SC is content and happy.  That has to bring a great deal of joy to you and SJ.  

Cindy, can't wait for an update on the BD party and hear if DiDi fell in love with her new puppy.  

Sir Maple, always enjoy your travels and reenactment duties with Sweetie.  

Have a pleasant evening all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/01/13 17:38:53

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29464
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 18:39:13 (permalink)
+2 (2)
My father is truly driving me insane. I know there are a million worse things, but it truly feels like he will kill me lol.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/13 19:23:34 (permalink)

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 05:50:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Youtubers, it's Moanday.  

Cindy, tell that cameraman I almost broke my neck when he switched camera angles. Cute video, though.
Oh, and you may want to reread your post from yesterday.

Bernie, thanks for the update, sure hope she gets better.

MB, very happy that you are improving each day.

Twirls, please let us know what the Doc says?

JJ, as of about 4 weeks ago I was tied for 1st place, then I picked Baltimore to lose and they won and then picked them to win and they lost.

Mapes, I didn't know that the Continental Army were such heavy drinkers! Thanks for the photos.

A balmy 31F here right now, but highs in the single digits by the weekend.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 07:19:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning y'all.

Cool along the coast and cloudy. Current temp is 37F at 7:22. Weather man says "peeks of sun". That's nice.
High of 47 degrees.

Yesterday I ate brunch at Nell's and then shopped for sales at Lowe's Foods. Spent some time on the computer catching up on emails, LG posts, and bill paying. I darn near forgot to pay my 4th quarter estimated tax payments for Fed/State. Those guys have no sense of humor, ya know.

Talked with Debby last night. She heard from Doctor and the doc said he was impressed with Lillie Mae's speech improvement. Today is the day they will try to feed her. Thank you everyone for prayers.

I was watching the news while the coffee was brewing and they were featuring the story of Jayme up in Wisconsin. It brought tears to my eyes that she is safe now. Happy tears.

So today a guy is supposed to come by to purchase my Sand Flea rake ( fisherman use them for bait ). Placed it for sale on Craigslist because I'm not using. Uphill used it last year when he & his GF visited me last Summer; we went seashell hunting out on Shallotte Point and used it as a seashell rake.

Thank you for the pictures, SoSo and Mapes. 
Enjoy your long stay in Mexico.
Ed, I hope you and Sandy can make to to PoMo in May.

PJ, I use a Timex for my watch ! You calling me old ? hee,hee. 

jj, I was pulling for your Chiefs. New England will be a hurdle. Crossing my fingers.

MB, you sound better. I can tell as your post are longer. Whee ha !

Chin up, Crunch.

Cindy, looks like Didi was a little apprehensive when seeing the toy doggie. Did she get over that ?
Thanks for the videos.  How's Chris ?

Badger, seems we will have a good sized group of folks at Hacienda Morelos. I'm already excited. Phone video was funny.

Got to get ready for the day.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 09:04:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

Same story.  Woke with pain.  Took pills and dozed off.  The phone woke me next and it was the neurologist office and my Dr is out sick!  Cancelled appointment today but seeing a physician assistant tomorrow.  I am SOOO incredibly sick of this ****.  I'm becoming seriously depressed.  I seem to have no purpose in this life and now I'm a burden to even myself.  By the time I get the cats fed and breakfast snacks for the dogs, I sit down with my coffee and want to cry.  This is not what I envisioned for my GOLDEN YEARS.   Alone and miserable.  I hate to complain because so many have it so much worse.  

There was a puppy mill raid yesterday somewhere in Missouri.  Not really a raid but the HAVE A HEART organization stepped in and "bought" the dogs.  Mostly small "designer" breeds like BICHON, etc.  I saw a schnauzer in the video.  I'm giving to donate to that organization and speak up to adopt a schnauzer.  If I ever get where I can walk, I'm going to get involved more with animal rescue here.  I still think that moving to Puerto Morelos to help with animals there, is what I'd like to do.

Kindle needs a charge.  
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 09:31:32 (permalink)
-2 (4)
'morning
Taking a short break from laundry.
Eldest came to our house before Didi's party to put the boxed up Christmas tree in storage for me, and then did the majority of the work to get the garland off the front porch and the lights off the rug porch, and then passed the storage boxes of Christmas decorations up to me in the attic. What a guy. He and Carrie also came back after the BD party and he loaded up our water softener. All done, except for the vacuuming.

Chris couldn't figure out how/why the images changed orientation, it wasn't anything he did while recording. And Bernie, yes, Didi warmed up to the toy puppy. In fact, within a few minutes after Chris stopped recording, she was repeating the favorite and essential toddler word "MINE. MINE! MINE!!"

Gotta get back to the laundry, have a beautiful day.
Cindy
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/01/15 07:08:58

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 09:38:38 (permalink)
+1 (3)
ChrisandCindy

The superfluous "it"?  Geez, Paul. Give me a break. Gone now. (mentally sending you a raspberry) 
Cindy

A few weeks ago you made a point of quoting my misspelling of "going" when I spelled it as 'gong'. I thought I was doing you a favor by not quoting you and pointing it out. A big fat raspberry back at you.

Wag more....bark less.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 11:39:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Color of the day is "Gray" again.  High temp of 40F.  
Woke up very late.  SJ took pets out before he left for work. 
Nice to snuggle in and sleep late on a cold morning.  
SC and I went over to check on my brother yesterday before she returned to Nashville. 
He had a new type of cryo freeze procedure done on a portion of his heart to stop run on Afibs.   
Seems to be doing well.  He was up walking around.  In good spirits.  Thankful for that. 
Took him a small blackberry cobbler hot from the oven.  He was smacking his lips over that.  One his favorite desserts.    
Nothing else of interest for me...   Hit the dull part of winter here.  Usually when I tear the house apart
and put it back together before warm weather in the spring.  Got my eye on SJ's massive clothes & coat collection.
He will not be happy about that.  LOL     

Badger & Cindy,  you two cracked me up!    

C&C,  got a kick out of watching Didi with the lil doggie Bday present.  Her Santa type laugh was so cute. 
Thanks for posting.  

Bernie,  pray your mother is able to eat again.  So sorry she took such a terrible fall.
You are a "Timex" dude!  LOL

MB,  so glad your cough has subsided and you are getting restful sleep.  Most important part of 
getting better.  Energy levels will hopefully be back to normal soon. 

Maple,  awesome pics of the troops.  Looks like you all have a great time together.

SoSo,  more pics from paradise please...  

Twirls,  Sorry your appt. was cancelled.  Pray something happens to brighten your day.  Hugs

Crunch,  do you think grief counseling would be helpful for your dad?
Bless his heart...not taking this life change well at all.  

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/01/14 12:30:14

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 12:42:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Dad will not do any type of counseling.He knows better than them don't you know. His problem is he will never accept that he is old and life changes in ways you may not like. And that he isn't ever going to find someone to cater to him 24/7. 

Badge and Cindy - your little scrabble is funny.

Twirley - you are too young to give up. I think maybe pursue more specialists for better options for your back?  Seems like ought to be able to become more mobile.

DD sure looked like she loved the new dog.  Seth was so good about helping her with it.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 17:06:38 (permalink)
-1 (1)
Seth is a good big brother. He spent so many years announcing with a sigh that he was an "only child", I think he feels like it is his right and duty to be there for her. But I can tell he also is a little jealous at times; he is not the center of attention anymore, at least for now. He is so smart, and speaks well above his age and grade level (think "young Sheldon") that we have to remind ourselves he is just a kid, too. Equal hugs, always.

News flash just in; nurse for the urologist just called. Chris' blood work etc., is looking good and surgery to get the stone out is scheduled for next week Wednesday. Bad news is I got a letter from the clinic. Have to schedule a colonoscopy.()

Loved the pics, Maple!
Cindy
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/01/15 07:10:18

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/14 20:39:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
C & C, I saw the Didi video on FB.  She sure was excited over the New "puppy".  Such a cutie pie.

Crunch, it kinda sounds like your dad and I are alike in many ways.  I used to make fun of my mom about her attitude regarding change.  Now I abhor certain changes.  I get that LIFE CHANGES but too much too fast is hard.  I also scoffed at grief counselling.  I already know what they are going to tell me. LOL. Does this sound familiar? However it's true that I didn't have all these physical problems before Jay passed.  I did lose a lot of weight while he was sick and couldn't eat. 
Yes, I'd had digestive problems over the years and yes, my back was never great.  But I didn't have on going sickness or RA, etc.  
And I do agree with you that I'm too young to be this old!  LOL.  I'M going to work hard to overcome this carp!

Bernie, hoping the best for Lillie Mae.

Badger, Sherry aka Travelon asked me to please request that her and Tom be added to the official register of attendees to our group for May.  They arrive May 1 and depart May 11.  They are as excited as I am.  She is currently under a new  treatment to hopefully get rid of some of her back pain.  
Watching Antiques Road show.  It's been pretty interesting.  I got nothing else.

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/15 03:29:34 (permalink)
0 (2)
Buenas Dias

Mucho Lluevia hoy, tis Enero and love Governess Cindy's Speeling's wrath!

Did I every say how much I love the rain here?  Was a hurry up and wait day - rental car. Seem to always meet the most interesting people in the rental office.  The last couple we met in Nov were from my home on the island.  This time, a lovely couple from Vancouver, whole lotta small in this world.  

MB you have had such a hard time, rest hon.  Interesting how one reflects after a severe sickness about life and how blessed we are.  Hang in there, baby steps for awhile dear.  

BeBe sending HUGS, very difficult time for you hon. OX  

JJ have no clue what she was doing...

Murmurs Crunch?

Hope you feel better soon Holly, a lot of people have serious hurts every day.  Life is not easy, be glad you don't have dementia.  Get yourself one of those happy lights and smoke your doobs.

PJ my ole timex was the best watch ever - it took every hit and ticked   - tooo funny -   these are good memories for the 
'Things '  

Badger believed their journey was starting

Nipper you must be close to a dive site ;)

Love the DiDi vid, Seth is sure sprouting. El President you OK, there is some serious snorkeling to do this year!  Eat your spinach popeye!

BB any better?

Frank do a snow angel eh.

Mapes you hit hard again (insert S word) ?

UHK check in por favor

Hola Susie y Jamie

Rainy day in paradise continued as we ended up at CCenote for a late Lunner, (hamburger in paradise) finally the pot hole road in was grated. They are now building up in front of the main palapa at CC for VIPS (upper sun deck).  Had a nice chat with Gary listened to his vision/plan.  

There is a new hotel and hugh DOCK to the south of CC, looks really nice. Will do a tour once this weather passes.

Twas a year ago we downsized and moved from the city - our 1st milestone, deficiency list accomplished y submitted. 

That's all for now.
Those sick/paining, injured/tired and bitten hope you all get up and do a jig manana!

Make it a good day eh.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/15 05:17:24 (permalink)
Been a while, been lurking. Been skiing!

Yesterday, I was assigned a student skier who has MS. I read his chart, to learn his capabilities. He was rated 3 across the board for loading and unloading the lifts, skier safety, etc.... which means he is fully able. The chart said he likes to ski all day, regardless of weather, and takes a short lunch break. It was minus 11 degrees out when I parked. So I bundled up warm and took him for a couple shake down runs. It was sunny and no wind, so the cold was not much of an issue. And we skied ALL day long! Perfect conditions, deep groomed packed powder, and the weather kept the crowds away. Couldn't have asked for better conditions. This guy was skiing black diamond trails and some terrain parks with me!

So I asked him how has MS prevented his skiing????? 15 years ago he contracted MS. Quit skiing for 12 years and took it back up for 3 years. Turns out, he has been hitting the gym for better muscle control, and he says that temperatures really affect him. Hot temps. At the gym, he basically has a fan assigned to him to keep his sweating down and keep him cool. If he gets hot, his body gets all discombobulated. So yesterday worked well! He also has issues doing two things at once. There are some crossing trails on the mountain. Paying attention to where he is going is about his limit. Looking for clear paths (no crossing traffic), was up to me. Other wise, we took a mountain tour, all over the place. And with an official count of 135 trails, that's a lot of skiing! I enjoyed spending the day with him!

Lessee, what's on the agenda for today? Maybe.... I go skiing again???

Crunch, hugs to you. Hope Dad can come to grips, but  I think we all know how that may work out....

Bernie, hugs to you and yours. 

Twirley, wishing you the best.

Maple, always love your stories and adventures!

Hola MB, Soso, everyone!

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/15 06:43:33 (permalink)
Neat story about the man you helped ski Bobski.  More power to you.

Love the updates Soso.

Work is beckoning, no yelling, so off I go
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/15 06:47:31 (permalink)
Good Morning
Might get some freezing drizzle this morning, but should be done with by 8 or 9am. 

Nothing much on the agenda today, some more vacuuming and maybe a trip to Costco.

Hang in there, Holly. Hope you get in to see the Dr. soon.
Bernie, sending prayers for Lillie Mae.
MB, hope you're feeling better each day. 
Crunch, hugs. Can't imagine what you're going through with your Dad.
Bosco, if you're lurking, looks like we'll be in your 'hood near the end of March for a wedding on the beach.

Hola to all, have a beautiful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/15 06:49:05 (permalink)
-2 (2)
You know something Cindy, I thought I was being nice by not quoting you and just asking you to re-read your post. Now I am a "Nazi" and "annoying"? That is insulting no matter how many smiley faces you put behind it.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/15 07:12:31 (permalink)
-1 (1)
My deepest apologies, Paul. I was not being very nice.
Not much of an excuse, but I have been under a lot of stress lately.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..886887888889890.. > >> Showing page 889 of 989
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5