AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..881882883884885.. > >> Showing page 883 of 1007
Author
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 12:15:27 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I found MB's niece on FB and I sent her a message.  Will let you know if I get a response.
Susy
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3240
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 12:39:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I am so very concerned about MB as well!  Doesn't she call some of you?  Has anyone tried to call her on her cell phone?  Maybe it's not charged and she didn't take her charger with her to the hospital?  This is so hard, not knowing anything!!!

Susy
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 12:41:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
I found MB's niece on FB and I sent her a message.  Will let you know if I get a response.

Oh Crunch, I just saw your post ~ it hadn't changed pages yet.  Thank you so much for doing that ~ so anxious to find out how she is doing!!!

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 13:15:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I have called MB twice and have had no response.  Yes, I'm worried.

I had  another horrible night.  Went to bed about midnight and rolled around with hideous knee pain.  It's also the left leg.  No matter what position I tried , it was gut wrenching pain.  I finally got up at 3 something and got an ice pack on it.  While I was up I heard a funny noise coming from the hot tub.  I looked in it and noticed the water level had dropped quite a lot.  And I have seen a bit of moisture around the bottom edge.  Not much but just enough to see the sheen of moisture.  Plus my fridge in the big kitchen is iced up AGAIN, and the convection oven in there wouldn't heat up the other day.  I had used the self cleaning mode awhile back before Christmas and now it's not working.  I called both appliance repair and the spa guy. Seems everything is breaking down all at once, including me.

I'm going to Mexico in May even if I have to take my walker and eat pills.  I believe I have convinced another on of my favourite LG couples to join us.  They have never spent any time in PM.  They drove thru it years back and didn't like what they saw.  No it isn't like Akumal and its definitely changed over the years.  I think they will really like it now.  This May trip is taking shape with some great people in our bunch.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 14:41:46 (permalink)
+2 (2)
MB aka Cathy called me back.  She has just gotten home from the hospital.  She sounds terrible.  She has trouble breathing and is still on oxygen. She is also very weak.  Her niece is coming to care for her, thank goodness.  She will check in as soon as she can.
Susy
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 15:16:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh Holly, thank you so much for letting us know!!!

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3795
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 17:39:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thanks for updating us about MB, Holly. Sorry to hear about your appliance problems on top of everything else. Glad to hear she has someone to help her until she gets her strength back.

Good news also about Chris, hopefully his infection will clear up so the stone can be removed.

SNF, sounds like a good deal for your horses.

Geez crunch, had no idea tires were so expensive. How is your dad doing?

Bernie, you asked where we stayed on the Eastern Shore, mainly around Chestertown, MD although we also stayed in St. Michael's once. Jim and I would take his dad to hunt Canada geese until his gout got too bad for climbing into and out of blinds. Love those Chesapeake Bay oysters, first trip to the area I ate 3 dozen. Also a couple of times we went a bit earlier and soft shell crabs were also in season, now that is some fine eating! I can vouch from experience they do NOT travel well.

Dr. appt yesterday, just routine, and got a couple of prescriptions renewed, my blood pressure was up 10 points, it is usually normal,never had problems with it before, hopefully a one shot deal.

Cindy, I checked out 32 degrees at Macy's (not a Costco member) and they all seemed to be a polyester and something combo, poly makes me itch, will see if I can find something in cotton.

Good to see Bosco and Susy check in.

Have a good weekend, everyone.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 18:00:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thank you so much Holly for the MB update. So glad her niece will be with her. Will be praying for her.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2176
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 18:41:14 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good evening.  Nice to be home.  Thank you for thinking of me.  I'm truly sorry I added more concern.  I've been pretty much out of it.  Grateful my clinic ordered the ambulance to hospital as I was in rough shape. Oxygen level at 80 and my heart racing to pump more blood for over a week.  ER and other staff phenomenal.  Thank you for your prayers.  Chris, so glad you went to ER. Hope you feel better soon.  Sending prayers.  Cathy

nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 19:46:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Take care MB. I am glad you have someone with you!

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Susy
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 20:42:48 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good evening everyone!!!  I'm going to just ramble on for a bit since I can't remember everyone and everything that everyone posts like so many of you can ~ I'll do my best though!

MB, I am so happy to see your post ~ we were all so worried about you.  I imagine that all of the work that you did in preparing for Christmas wore you out to the point that you were more susceptible to the pneumonia.  I loved seeing the pictures of your decorations ~ everything looked so beautiful.  Please rest and do not worry about doing anything but getting better.  I'm so glad that you are having your niece stay with you!

C&C, I'm so glad that Chris agreed to go to the ER!  Not that a kidney stone isn't awful to have, I'm just so relieved that it wasn't something worse.  I kept logging on to see if you had posted Cindy and when you hadn't, I was so worried.   When you posted late that one night, I was so relieved that he was in the hospital ~ not glad he was there but relieved to know that he was being treated.  As Crunch mentioned, could a home health nurse come to your house so that you guys won't have to make the daily trip for his infusions?  Please take care of yourself too, Cindy ~ don't wear yourself out by trying to do everything ~ nothing is going anywhere and unfortunately it will all still be there when Chris is back on his feet but now is the time to just slow down and take one day at a time!

Holly, as I mentioned earlier when we talked, I feel so bad for you!  You are so strong willed and have such determination, I just know that you will overcome this.  I can't imagine the frustration of waiting for Dr. appointments and approvals for procedures and appointments that are unproductive and a waste of time for you.  The constant pain has to be so wearing on you, both mentally and physically as well.  I love your positive outlook on coming to Mexico ~ you know that we will all be there to assist you in any way that we can! 

Crunch and Thomas, how awful that your trip to San Diego ended with the horrid flight cancellations!  I loved your pictures ~ the weather looked perfect and you two looked like you were having a fun time!  Crunch, I hope that you will have relief soon from your horrid back pain.  Are you still planning on surgery and have you set a date yet?  I think of your father often and I'm hoping so very much that he will ease into his AL facility in time ~ the sooner the better for you.  It's so hard for me when I read your posts about the effect that this is having on you.  I know the toll that it takes ~ I feel and look like I aged 15 years during the last four years but I wouldn't take a moment of it back.  There were times that I just wanted to walk away from it all but in the end, I'm so glad that I didn't.

I'm so afraid of losing this post like so many of you talk about happening so I will post this for now ~ it's dinner time anyway!  I promise I will finish before I go to bed!!! 

I'm back ~ what on earth did I do to make it such a long blank page???  Lordy, as much as I ramble, I don't think I will be able to fill in the whole space, at least not before I go to bed!  I tried to delete it but couldn't, sorry!!!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's Eve and day.  I loved seeing the pictures of everyone's decorations and the family gatherings.  I also love seeing the snow pictures ~ I know that it must be just miserable to live with it and deal with it but it looks just gorgeous to those of us who never see it unless we go up to the mountains.

Jamie, have you looked on Amazon for long undies?  They usually carry just about all brands and what's nice is you can narrow it down by price and see exactly what the fabric content is as well.  I like being able to read "real" people's reviews on items rather than just the product's sales pitch.  How sweet to get Christmas flowers!  That was something that I used to do every Christmas ~ send flowers to Mother and Daddy and my Nini ~ I missed doing that this year.  Your tamales sounded so good ~ made me hungry for them!  I hope that it warms up for you ~ it's just not right to be cold in Los Angeles!!!

PJ, I just loved the picture of your Grandkeet Louise in the Christmas tree.  So sorry about your fridge problems ~ aren't they just a pain in the a**?!?  I've become an expert on repairing our ice maker ~ it seems to have some kind of problem at least once a year and I refuse to call a repairman so I Google the symptoms and fix it myself.  We used to have a warranty that probably paid for the fridge five times over before I let it expire ~ of course the compressor went out two months later!  It's amazing how much you can learn to do yourself by watching the online videos.  Tim always wants to "just call somebody" but I love to at least try to fix whatever it is first ~ my sister and I had tool boxes when we were little and just loved to "work" on things!  So glad that you were able to sell SC's condo so quickly ~ it sounds like she is doing well and I am so happy for her.  You and SJ did a wonderful job as parents ~ I can only imagine how proud you both are!  Oh, I just remembered something that I was going to ask you ~ is it your sister who make the ceramic Christmas trees?  If so, I have a favor to ask of you.  Could you find out what type of light bulb she uses in them?  Mother and Daddy had one for years and years ~ Mother gave it to my daughter last Christmas but when we took it out of the box it was stored in, there was no bulb in it.  We put a low watt bulb in it but it made the tree way too hot.  Shannon put just a little bulb in it this Christmas but it didn't seem to light up the entire tree like before.  I've seen some type of long plastic bulbs on Amazon but not sure if those would work.  Thank you so much if you have any suggestions as to what type of light bulb we should get for it!

Bernie, I've said it before but I have to say it again, I just love your sense of humor.  Your little comments make me laugh.  I was at the Dr. a couple of weeks ago and she treated a few of my "sun spots" ~ it was all I could do to keep from giggling while remembering your comment about your Dr. visit for the same treatment.  I hope that you are feeling better and on the road to recovery.  It's not fun being sick over the holidays!  Your New Year's Eve dinner pics were wonderful ~ the food looked so yummy and you looked quite spiffy in a tie!  Looking forward to laughing with you in PM!!!

Uphill, I hope that it snows and snows and snows for you!!!  May this be your record season of days skied!  How precious of you to care so much for that sweet doggie ~ I love the squirrel stories.  As long as she still has the will to live and she doesn't appear to be suffering, it's so nice that she can be comfortable in such a loving home.  Wish I had just an ounce of your energy ~ do you ever just sit and relax?  I imagine that you do but I bet your mind never stops ~ that's a good thing though!

JJ, I'm so happy that you are enjoying your new job!  How wonderful that Mr. JJ fixes dinner for you ~ that is so sweet of him!  It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas ~ I need to look up that "5 second rule game" ~ it sounds fun and we love playing games when the kids come over.  Oh, all of that food just sounded fantastic ~ I wouldn't have been able to control myself!  How ambitious you are ~ decorations down before New Year's Day ~ mine are all still up!!!  I hate, hate, hate paying property taxes as well!!! 

Nipper, your pictures of Bonaire were just gorgeous ~ what a wonderful vacation that must have been.  Happy New year to you guys ~ our eve was quiet as well!

SNF, I loved the picture of your sweet doggies ~ they look so precious!  Italian food on Christmas Eve has become one of my favorite traditions ~ I love spaghetti!  Enjoy your peace and quiet for the next few days!

Maple, as always, I just love seeing your posts and pictures on Facebook.  I admire you both for participating in your reenactments to preserve a piece of our country's history ~ don't know how you can do that when it's cold though!  Your Christmas photo of you and Sweetie was just the best!  Also, that bathroom remodel that you did was just gorgeous ~ wish you lived closer and I would have you do ours!  I hope that you guys had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a very Happy New Year as well. 

SoSo, did you go to the New year's Eve masquerade party at your barn?  How fun that would be but I doubt that I would make it till midnight!  How was your first Christmas in your gorgeous new home?  I hope that we get to see you this May!

Badger, wishing you and Babs a Happy New Year!  I am so looking forward to seeing you guys in May.  As Bosco said, we're looking forward to you guys showing us every hole-in-the-wall, dumpy, divey place ~ we know that's where we will discover the most fantastic food ever!!! 

Bosco, I'm so sorry to hear about your bike accident!  That could have not ended well ~ glad there were no broken bones.  I am so happy to hear that you and Connie will be going to PM ~ so looking forward to seeing you guys again!  I'm in for sharing the snorkel boat too, just need to get a new mask before then.  And as I mentioned to Badger, we're all in for authentic places as well!

Frank, you've been so quiet lately!  I hope that you and IM had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year too.  I am so very much wishing you relief from your pain and better health in the coming year.  Is there any improvement or has your doctor suggested anything new that you could try.  Please know that we are all thinking of you and wishing you the best.

BB, I'm so sorry to read that your mother broke her elbow!  How is she doing?  I hope that you had a nice Christmas.  I can only imagine how difficult the holidays were for you.  How wonderful that you live close to your parents and that you all were together for Christmas day.  We all love you and are thinking of you if that helps even a baby bit!  I told Holly that I wished that I lived closer to her too ~ maybe you and I should go stay with her for a couple of weeks to help her out!  OMG, can you just imagine ~ I'd have to wear Depends the entire time because I would be laughing so hard I'd pee my pants from all the trouble we would get in! 

Barata, wishing you a wonderful New Year ~ may it be filled with good health and happiness for both!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

My best to those that I may have missed!

I don't think I've filled up all that empty space but I did my best ~ I'll try one more time to make it go away!

I always fail at keeping NY resolutions but something that I hope to be better at is staying in touch with you all.  If I posted on a regular basis I wouldn't have to write these long winded novels like I do!!!

Oh!  I think it worked ~ there's no more white space!  Yay me!!!

Night, night everyone!!!

post edited by Susy - 2019/01/05 02:34:49

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 03:11:03 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy 2019, my goodness what a sick and injured list here!

Sending healing wishes for MB and Chris. Get the movies out and stay resting and no more 4 AM phone calls to Cindy, sheesh cray.

Twirls I’m sure you are working with your Drs, hoping less pain for you too, keep MX on the horizon. We will be down there if you decide to pull a Bosco and come get some warmth.

Yes Badge heading back, very-early this Mon. Hoping I won’t have to move any fallen trees off the road.

Hey Suzy, made it til 9:15 pm on NYE, LOL. We will be in MX this May however not in PoMo, sorry we will miss you this time.

BeBe nice pics.

MB perhaps you can get your niece to pick up a bag of lemons, found a whole juiced lemon in warm water helped me cut through the crud when I had pneumonia. Feel better soon, thanks for your update.

Cindy I’m sure you know about the benefits of corn silk?

Bosco, looking forward to seeing you and the rest of many LGrs in spring. Wouldn’t a tattoo be easier than road rash, ouch!

PJ congrats on the sale, well done! The ambulance actual costs are outrageous, only learnt this after taking a first aid course and it is higher than 5k

Crunch how is your buttski doing, pain easier?

BB sorry about your Mom, ouch. Hopefully she is settled now and healing.

Go for the thermal top Jamie, one with a zip front just in case you wanna have a quickie ... ;) 😂 I find a long short sleeve vest is my go to, one that covers your butt.

Barata you are getting some good snow, wow. Only nasty we had was the 3 days without electricity, our electricity comes over the mountain and across the sumas prairie. Talking about getting a generator, nothing in the freezer now, lost all from another incident.

Feeling bad for the USA public servants out of work for an orange medieval wall, can’t believe it -not a good look. Ya do chores for rent, ha.

Bobski the ski club racing events sound like a lot of fun, good life on the slopes.

Everyone else make it a good day.

Arrived and enjoying the Roo!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 05:25:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Saturday.

MB, thanks for checking in, we were all very worried about you. Please keep us updated when you feel up to it. If there is anything I can do to help? 

SoSo, hope you have a great trip, I'm jealous!

Susy, I love your long posts and really look forward to seeing you in the spring. Looks like we will have a nice size group checking out the cheap, authentic places to eat, should be fun.

Geez, Twirls, you just can't seem to catch a break.

Bernie, hope the repair isn't too expensive, but trouble with the ball joints or tie rods or whatever is making the noise up there needs to be taken care of pronto. Luckily I'm enough of a mechanic that I have been able to do most of those repairs myself & only have to pay for front end alignment when I'm done.  Good luck!

Crunch, OK, that means I'll be cheering for Dallas this weekend. Since the Packers are not in the playoffs and for various reasons I am hoping Chicago, Houston and Baltimore win. Gives me a reason to watch the games.

Chris did manage to make it for Boat Drinx last night, not his usual exuberant self, but that is very understandable. Daily trips for treatment won't be fun for either Chris or Cindy.

Lets hope for no more ambulance rides for the BC members this year!

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 05:31:12 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Cathy, SO good to hear from you! And so glad you have someone staying with you while you mend. Rest and recuperate! Bet Maya was happy to see you!
Susy, I have a ceramic tree and for the last several years have used a small CFL in it with no problems. It is dear to me, as my older sister Kate who we lost to a brain aneurism at age 59 made it and gave it to me one Christmas years ago. And I thank you for the reminder, I need to go online and order some new bulbs for it. Don't know how they have disappeared, but I am missing 3 of them. Get a supply of replacements, as many are loose.
It is good to have Chris home again. Of course, it was the usual hurry up and wait getting him discharged, but we made it home finally around 4pm. Wonderful little compliment as we left; when the nice young male attendant got to the room with the wheelchair, I went ahead to go and bring the car to the pickup area. As he brought Chris down the elevator, he asked  "is your daughter bringing the car for you?" Made my day!

We will deal with going to the hospital for Chris' infusions (not at the clinic like I thought), because the infections specialist wants to oversee everything. Fortunately, gas prices are low right now. Chris is not fond of the port that is dangling from his right arm, but the nurse gave him some little bands that are like small hair scrunchies to slip over the port and hold it more or less in place. Have to wrap the arm in saranwrap when he showers. That port is near the elbow area and has a tube that goes up the arm and into his chest; he says he can feel it in his chest, shudder. I am sure he will be happy to get it and the stent going up to his kidney out in 2 weeks. Has to be that long of a wait to make absolutely sure he has no more infection in his bloodstream. Makes me cringe to think it came so close to turning into sepsis and life threatening.

Well, this is turning into a novel and I need another cup of coffee, so Hola to all and thanks for all the good wishes and prayers you've all sent!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 05:34:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hey, Paul, you got in just ahead of me...yeah, I think it will be a while before he is exuberant...

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 06:24:11 (permalink)
+3 (3)
thanks for your concern.  nice to be home after 4 days in the hospital. 2 weeks of infusions then a kidney stone removal and I will be good to go for our trip to Roatan at te end of Feb.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 07:44:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and a happy good morning to all.

We will have sun today ! Whee-ha. Current temp is 52F at 7:23 with a high of 61 degrees.

Yesterday's evaluation on my truck front end noise turned out to be the sway bar. I set an appointment to repair next Wed. After leaving the auto shop I went to Nell's for lunch then stopped at the ABC store for some more dark rum. 

For those that do not have ABC stores in your state, it's the liquor store. I'm not in favor of state run stores as the pricing is set for all stores and have set hours of operation statewide. They are closed Sundays. My biggest con is that state run stores eliminate the free enterprise of privately owned small business that can price all items as they wish. Those business owners can sell their inventory at a loss if they elect to do so and will often advertise a 'loss leader' to increase store traffic. I was spoiled back in Colorado as liquor stores carried beer, wine and liquor plus are opened on Sundays. Enough said on that topic.

Today I will pack away all the outside Christmas lights. Maybe a walk on the beach to enjoy the sun and salt air. Cold is gone and I feel normal again, although folks that know me usually do not call me 'normal'.

Wow, nice long post Susy !  Good job.  I look forward to seeing you and hubby again in PoMo (hubby is Tim, right ?)

Cindy, so glad Chris is home. Bummer on travel to/from hospital for additional treatments but a necessity.
Soon Chris will be back to his normal....oh nooooo. ha,ha,ha.  Just a little jab at ya big guy. Get well soon.

OK, MB. Glad you are back home as well. What did hospital say about recoup time ?  I won't call until you are ready/able to chat so will sent you big hugs for smoother sailing in 2019.

SoSo, I'm confused ( that's normal )....you coming home or going back to Mexico ?  I tried to call you over Christmas & New Year but wasn't able to reach you and Glen. I guess you guys can call me when you want to...or not. hee,hee.

Badger, repair on truck not too bad and a lot less than ball joints : two sway bar links $ 15.59 for $31.18
in parts plus $ 75 on labor. Total after tax $ 113.35 The odd thing about the anti-sway bar was it rusted in half. 

Cindy, that was funny about 'the daughter' bringing the car back for Chris. You do look so young, though.

Hi Nipper. Hi Crunch.

Chris, way to go !  You are a real trooper. Good news on another Roatan visit.

Sunny is shinning brightly. Must get ready for the day and get outside.
See Y'all,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/01/05 07:46:21

Weekend at Bernie's
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 08:22:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola Clubbers!

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend.  Please take care of yourselves.

Beautiful weather here... supposed to be 60 today... I'll take it.  

Unfortunately, Mr JJ has decided he doesn't want to go to Mexico.   He wants to stay in the States, so it looks like we will be planning a trip to Florida.  I'm a little sad, but I'm not mad.  I love Florida.  

Susy  so happy to see you girlie! 

Take care all.  Enjoy your Saturday!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 08:25:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thank you, Badger, for your kind offer to help drink the Cowboys to victory!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 09:35:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!   
Blue sky and sunshine.  Yeah!  Enough of the gloom and rain.  

MB and Chris,  so happy you are both home from the hospital and on the mend.
Will continue to send good karma and prayers.  Take care!

Twirls,  glad you are planning on coming to PoMo.  We will certainly help with anything your need.

Susy,  Yes, it is my little sister who makes the ceramic Christmas trees.  She was getting a chunk of 
change for them this year.  Apparently they have become very popular again.   It depends on height of the tree.  
I have a few of the small trees and a Christmas town.  Have just been replacing with clear nightlight replacement bulb.
But also have a big tall window sitter tree that takes the tubular bulb.
Found this guide online. 
Small Tree Kit
7.5-watt clear, steady-burning bulb
Medium Tree Kit
25-watt clear, tubular, steady-burning bulb
Large Tree Kit
40-watt 5.5-inch tubular, clear, steady-burning bulb
Dual Bulb Large Kit
Two standard sockets with two 25-watt 5.5-inch tubular, clear, steady-burning bulbs
post edited by PJamigo - 2019/01/05 09:37:36

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 11:15:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all
It's bright and sunny and supposed to be 60° today and a bit warmer tomorrow but windy and possibly rain Monday.  Rest of the week should be in the 50's.  

I slept well for a change but got up with the same issues and pain.  LORD, I hate this.

Cindy, how nice to be THE DAUGHTER.  Angela has been my driver and advocate at Dr appointments and one Dr referred to her as my daughter!  She's only 11 years younger and we look nothing alike!  Glad Chris got to come home!

MB, wishing you all my best.  If I was in good shape, I'd come up to help you.  Right now, we would be the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!  

I do have a domestic flight on AA to burn before May so I need to go somewhere this spring or loose it.  I had planned to use it to go to Mexico beach FL over Thanksgiving.  2 years ago with the onset of the RA, I lost a flight to Mexico!  Never got to use it!

I have gained a little weight.  Back up in the mid 90's.  I've had a pie craving lately and manage to get through most good a rhubarb pie and a blueberry.  Baking a peach pie today.  Thanks to Marie Callendar.  The crust is so good.

JJ, I do wish Mr Mark would agree to go to Mexico with this group.  I will miss you both.  This group is who I consider the creme de la creme!
I'm undecided as to exactly what dates I'll be in PoMo.  I would like to spend about 5 days in Akumal.  Mostly because I love staying at my usual favorite condo and its close enough to Tulum and Xpuha for day trips.

Sat here last night making a list of things I want to accomplish soon.  I'd like to finish the butler's pantry.  Now it's just a "catch all" and cat feeding room.  And I still have a few pieces of baseboard trim to finish the laundry room.  I'm seriously considering heating the pool and getting a winter dome.  I'm going to price it soon.  

I'd like to get the Camaro out today and go for a drive.  I'll be fine if I don't try to get out anywhere.  I know I've been saving quite a bit of money because I can't go shopping or out to dinner.  Nor can I grocery shop, buying stuff I won't use or don't need.  That's great knowing that I have to cover my insurance deductible and out of pocket expenses again.

Hoping you all have a great weekend.
Susy
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 13:35:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I'm on a roll ~ two posts within 24 hours!!!

I so badly want to post pictures! 

Could you all share how you post your pictures ~ simple terms please because I am rather computer challenged!

Thank you for any help that you can give me!!!

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 14:11:32 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Susy,  You post pics on facebook right?
I find it easy to just click the pic to full page on FB.  
Then left click on the pic full page on FB.  Choose "Copy Image Address".
Then open another window.  GO to LG The Edge.  To start your post there.
Click on second from end bluish icon just below Font Size.
Box will drop down that says Image URL.  Left click and chose Paste.  Your Image address should appear in space.  Then 
click on Insert box.  Your picture will appear in post.  

Susy
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 15:00:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Our vacation pics aren't on Facebook ~ they're on my computer!

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/05 15:25:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Susy, since I don't do facebook, here is how I post pix.

First, go to this website..

https://imgbb.com/

Click on "Start Uploading"

It will go to the photos on your computer,

When you find a photo you want to upload, double left click it. 
Wait a few seconds and you will be prompted to click another button to upload.
Once uploaded left click on it to increase the size.
Then just right click to copy and then in the body of your post right click and paste.

Give it a try and see if it works for you, if not, I'll check back in a bit.

Wag more....bark less.
Page: << < ..881882883884885.. > >> Showing page 883 of 1007
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5