AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..881882883884885.. > >> Showing page 882 of 1007
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 09:03:02 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Oh I forgot to mention the pictures.  Cindy, your grandkids are getting so big!  Can't believe Seth is so big!  Lil Didi is so cute.

Bernie, your New Year's pics are blurry.  I assume there was a reason for that!  LOL.

Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 10:02:06 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Happy nude year!

We are now in the heart of snowbird season. I am not leaving the house until April 15. 😉

Sorry for all the illness. Betty Davis was right. Getting old is not for sissies. Me included. I took a curb too aggressive on my bike the other day and came down smack on my ribs. Ouch. Luckily it was a flat surface and just some bruising. A nice friendly reminder I am not 25 anymore and should be more careful because falling hurts.

Hoping to see the gang Mexico in May.
Only a few days for us, then headed to Akumal for a few.
If anyone wants to share a snorkel boat to the pm reef one morning, I'm in.
And badger, I want to eat in authentic places, not those foofoo hoidy toidy places twirls likes. 😁

Bernie..a tie?! 😁

Wishing you all the best of 2019.

Bosco

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 10:03:13 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Chris and MB both in the hospital! The new year can only get better. Chris and MB also both need to get better so LG wishes are headed to both.
Hi Bosco - take care.
post edited by nipper - 2019/01/02 10:04:55

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 10:35:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Still damp and gloomy here.  High temp of 47F.
SJ went back to work.  Very quiet here.  

Cindy,  Praying Chris gets through kidney stone surgery just fine and feels much better soon.

Twirls,  Please tell MB thinking of her and praying for her.  Hugs

Bernie,  great pic of you! 

Badger,  -8 Burrrrrrr!   Stay inside.  Stay warm.  Hugs
Not even sure that was a chicken breast.  So there you have the truth.  LOL
Very glad the zip lock stayed sealed and did not leak whatever it was. 

Not a big problem in the whole scope of things.  But the refrigerator is not ok.  Still popping the GFI outlet. 
(tried several outlets nearby... happens on all of them)  Have to keep a close eye and reset.  
Did some research online.  Experts say that means motor or compressor of frig acting up
and about to quit.  SJ going to start looking around for new refrigerator on sale or clearance.
Did a bunch of cleaning, condensing and pitching in kitchen yesterday.  Wiped it all down good.  
Made a small pot of spicy black eyed pea and ham soup with corn bread for dinner last night.  Yummy!  
Tradition in the south on New Year's Day.  Opted out of the collard greens.  I grew up on collard greens,
turnip greens and poke salad.  I'll eat them to be polite.  But much prefer spinach.
Well, better get to the chores.
Wishing everyone a good day!       
Hi! Nipper    Hi Bosco!   Just saw your post.
post edited by PJamigo - 2019/01/02 10:37:23

barata
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 4426
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 11:35:14 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Oh my, the new year is not off to a great start for Chris and MB. Good wishes speeding their way.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 12:41:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I am sorry to hear MB is also in the hospital. That pneumonia is nasty stuff and I will be praying she is ok.  Please keep us updated.

Try top stay healthy the rest of you/us!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 15:50:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I am home and made a half dozen phone calls. Chris has to stay in the hospital at least one more night. He is feeling better. The Urologist put a stent in (guys, don't think about it too much) but with the infection did not want to try and get the stone. Blood work showed infection had gotten into the blood stream, and apparently some of the bacteria beasties are a particularly resistant variety and no oral antibiotics will work. Hopefully the IV antibiotics will do their job and he'll have a clean blood culture and be able to come home tomorrow. We have been getting a particularly slickery snowfall all day, causing accidents & injuries, and I didn't want to hang around and drive home on slick roads in the dark. I left him as he tucked into his first meal since yesterday morning. I must say, the salad and beef stroganoff looked very tasty. Hospital food has come a long way. Will call him later this evening to say good night. Doc said stent will stay in for 2 weeks, then they'll reassess and see if they can blast the stone or if it has moved at all and might pass on it's own. Latter is improbable, though. The surgeon said "it's stuck pretty good". Not exactly medical jargon, but I got the gist.

Now gonna try and send a text to MB. Poor thing, what a way to start the year! Hope her brothers are paying her visits and taking care of the kitty.
Thanks for all the well wishes for Chris!

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 15:50:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Ooops, posting the same time as Cindy.

Wag more....bark less.
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 16:04:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Speedy recoveries for Chris and MB!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3795
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/02 16:08:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
So sorry to hear the news about Chris and MB. Hope Chris gets his surgery scheduled soon. MB better get out of that hospital, places are full of germs.

Nipper, glad you were able to Skype with your family for the holidays.

PJ, good luck with the refrigerator. I can vouch for Whirlpool, mine is so old, I bought it from Montgomery Ward and works good except for the ice maker, been buying bag ice for years (use a lot of ice so the tray thing doesn't work for me).

Badger, that is COLD.

Bernie, you look really spiffy.

Twirley, let us know how things go for you at the spine clinic tomorrow and thanks for keeping us posted about Cathie. The roses Cammie sent you sure sound pretty.

My cleaning crew just left and place is nice and clean for another month.
Didn't have my tamales for NYE after all, my neighbor (the same one who made the tamales) brought me a doggie bag from Green Onion, a local Mexican place with salad, rice, beans and carnitas. My nephew was running a few errands for me including grocery store so I added flour tortillas to the short list and made myself a couple of soft tacos with the meat and beans and had salad on the side. MMM, good.
Continued cold weather today, high of 59 with rain possible Sunday am. Thinking of maybe ordering a thermal underwear top, suggestions welcome. This am it felt almost as cold as sitting in a duck blind on the Eastern Shore which I have done many times with Jim and Pops.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 04:55:10 (permalink)
+2 (2)
TwirleyB
Morning all
I woke at 6 to Lee

Ok, who is this Lee guy and what was he doing in your bed?!?

Good Morning Clubbers, it's Thirstday.

Any update on MB? 

Chris?

And Barata, please keep us updated, wishing you the best!

Crunch, you certainly deserve a much better year than last!

Bernie, we've always liked apple butter, thanks again.

Jamie, with all of the money you have spent buying ice over the years you could have had an icemaker installed in your fridge. It's a pretty easy job, I've done it myself a couple of times, if I lived closer....

Bosco, I'm looking forward to showing you around to some of our favorite cheap eats places.

About 20 degrees warmer here right now that it was yesterday at this time and weather guessers are saying highs should be around 32F for the next few days.
post edited by Badger - 2019/01/03 04:56:49

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 05:52:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
I got a chuckle out of 6 to Lee, too. took me a moment to figure out Holly meant pee, but WHY would she capitalize it?

Got our guy Whitey to come and plow the driveway and gave him some cookies and candy. I guess that made him happy, 'cuz he got a shovel out of the back end of his pickup and shoveled the garage apron and service door for me. Very grateful, because I still have not made it back to Menard's to purchase my electric shovel. May do that on the way to the hospital this morning. (getting the Toro, Badger) Our temps will be rising, too; 36 today and 40s for the weekend. May not need the electric shovel for a while.

Just got a call from Chris, he said he slept well, but wanted a tooth brush. Added to the stuff to bring him this morning. Hoping they release him today, but depends on the blood cultures. Wondering if they have let him take a shower yet? He was starting to smell a bit ripe yesterday...

Jamie, I guess you missed my post from last evening with the update on Chris. Re: thermal underwear, first, had to laugh, 'cuz in Wisconsin 59 degrees is shorts weather. But if you know anyone who has a Costco membership they carry a line called 32 Degrees. They are wonderful. Very light weight, not at all bulky so they fit under everything, but make a huge difference warmth-wise. Come in tops and leggings. Gave some to my Mom and she is thrilled with them, and I get lots of use out of them too. Keep me warm when it is 10 degrees here with a windchill of 0.I didn't look to see if they are available online, but they would definitely be worth looking for. Much more effective than Cuddle Duds, WAY more comfortable than old fashioned cotton thermals. Good luck!

Renee, yes, please keep us updated!

Need to get ready for the day, make it a good one!
cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 06:32:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Please do keep us updated Barata.

I am worried about MB, but glad to hear Chris is doing better and should hopefully be home soon.

Good luck today Twirley.

Luckily it is 35 degrees right now because it is raining a ton. It could be ice or snow if it was a few degrees lower.  I will take rain thank you!
post edited by crunch - 2019/01/03 06:33:43
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 07:20:17 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy out this AM. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record ! Chance of rain today but tomorrow it will come down in buckets. I'm with you, Crunch, better to have rain than snow.

Speaking of snow, where is that Bob ? Hope he didn't "crash & burn" on the slopes.

Holly, those pictures aren't blurry. You just need to drink more.

Bosco ! Good to see you come out of "lurkdom". Glad your bike spill wasn't too bad. I sold my bike last year; wasn't using it at all. Yes, I wore a tie to look nice on NY Eve. Don't wear them very often, for sure. Looking forward to seeing you and Connie in PoMo. It will be nice to have a guided tour of local restaurants ( thanks, Badger ).  I'm sure Andrea will want to join you for a snorkel out on the reef. I'll tell her about it.

Thanks for the complements PJ & Jamie. Jamie, I had to laugh when you said I looked "spiffy". Hadn't heard that term in a while. Jamie, where on the Eastern Shore ? Those areas of Maryland & Virginia are like another world.

Hi Beach Billy. I think I missed wishing you a Happy New Year ! So there it is. hee,hee.

Cindy, glad Chris didn't wait any longer to get to the hospital. He should have listened to you but I am glad he's better now.

MB, we miss you gal ! Please get well soon and hope your 2019 is better ! Hugs.

You are most welcome, Badger. Glad you liked it and good news on the warmer weather, although 32F is not exactly tropical, si ?

You feeling a little better, Crunch ? I'm mostly over my cold. NyQuill was my friend.

Gotta get the trash out !
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 09:03:23 (permalink)
+2 (2)
MORNING ALL

I sent Lee home early.  LOL.  Cindy, you got my drift and I guess it was an incorrect I didn't see.

Haven't heard any more from MB although I did text her.

I stayed up too late watching Bargain Mansions.  I had no idea it was set in Kansas city.  I saw places I recognized and the houses are pretty great when they were finished.  Made me want to do another renovation somewhere.  I tried to buy a house on my street that had been a rental and was in terrible shape .  But the owner decided to Reno it himself.
I've been going to bed early but I napped at 5 for an hour.  It was about 1 when I went to bed.  Had to get up semi early for my Dr appointment. Angela is taking me to lunch also.

Glad to hear Chris is doing ok.  Hope he gets to come home.  I hate hospitals almost as bad as funerals.

What happened to Bob?  

We may get some winter mix of crap tonight but supposed to be 65° on Saturday!  I may have to get out the Camaro.  I can drive but I can't get out anywhere.    I've ordered a second walker that is supposed to be very lightweight and hopefully I'll be able to get that one in and out of the car.  Yesterday I was walking almost upright!  At least more upright than I have been able to do for weeks!  Couldn't do it very long without the walker but I think I'm slowly improving / healing.
This morning isn't horrible but my knee hurts pretty bad.

Hope we all have a good day.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 12:16:06 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Gray n gloomy skies. High of 42F expected.  A day of reprieve from the rains. 
Back at it with more rain again tomorrow.  Glad to be living high up on the hillside. 

Keeping MB and Chris in my thoughts and prayers.  Hope they both are feeling much 
better soon.  

Twirls,   LOL "Lee" went right over my head.  Thought it was a repairman or worker who
showed up early in morning.  Pray you continue to improve.  Hugs

Bosco,  nice to see your post.  Sorry about your mash up with the curb.  
Glad you and Connie are going to PoMo.  Have not had the pleasure of meeting your lovely wife.
Pretty sure SJ would be up for snorkeling the reef.    

Uphill,   Squirrel was in the feeder.  My lil girl was having a fit about it.  
Made me smile and think of you and your GF's little doggie this morning.  

Jamie,  Cindy is right about the 32 degree wear.  SC and SJ both wear that brand.
Very light weight.  No ribbing.  Silky smooth but keep you warm.
I bought SJ the leggings to go under his dress pants last winter.
He is pretty skinny and gets cold easy.  At first he was not going to wear any leggings!
No manly!  Tried them and he loved them.  Ask for more.  Plus the tops to go under 
dress shirt.   Macy's carries 32 Degree brand.  You can order online.  If not going to Sam's Club.

Went across the street to take Bday cards to brother and SIL.  
Their birthday's are within days of each other.  SIL signed me up for tax season again.
Fine by me.  Can use a little stash of money for PoMo in May.  
Mail just arrived... came with good news.  
We had a $5,000 dollar bill for ambulance service the night he fell down the stairs. 
Which BC/BS said they would not pay.  He protested the claim.
BC/BS has now paid most of the bill.  Yeah!!  Called SJ at work to give him the news.
He was very happy about that!   

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 12:25:47 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Great news on that bill PJ.

Thanks Bernie - it is just the stupid cough bugging me!

Sure wish we could hear some reassuring news about MB. Pneumonia is dangerous stuff.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 14:00:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Back home for some lunch and downtime. I feel bad he has to be in the hospital, but OMG he is so high maintenance. Get this, help me with that and on and on. As I made my escape, I passed the nurse on duty today and over my shoulder said, sorry, he's back to being your problem for a while. Got a chuckle out of her. Anyhow, he has to stay and get more IVs of the antibiotic, but will come home tomorrow. Then will have to go to the clinic in town twice weekly (I think that is what he said) for a couple of weeks for more infusions. Urologist stopped by and said he will get the stone out when they pull the stent out in 2 weeks. The good news is Chris got to take a shower and shaved. Does not look or smell like Sasquatch anymore.

Holly, if you hear anything from MB, let us know ASAP, if you would. I sent her a text, too, and no reply. Worried about her. 

Gotta go back to hospital later today; they want to make copies of our living will. Kind of creeps me out, but I guess it is SOP. Weather is nice today, I may encourage Seth's dad to go visit him this evening, elder son is in LA for a couple of days with GF, so he can't.
Bye for now.

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 15:02:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hey folks, I'm still here and lurk every day. Pretty much, I ski Monday thru Friday, goof off weekends, etc.... 

G/F's widdle doggie is still hanging in there. As a 9 pounder, she could last a while, or not. This morning, there was 4 inches of powder snow on the front steps over ice, so I only opened the front door. She let out 3 solid barks at the squirrels, who believed her! Yesterday, I was doing the barking for her! LOL! G/F is heartbroken and hoping she'll go in her sleep. Doesn't want to take her to be put to sleep. Doggie is not in (obvious) pain, still has control of her bodily functions and still gets worked up about squirrels, so it's not time yet. 

We had a real interesting event yesterday, a fun story for those would like to read it. 

I am a member of Prime Time Ski club, an over 50 group, great for skiing with friends and shooting the bull on the chairlifts. I also participate in a beer league locals race league. Of the 18 teams in that league, 3 come from Prime Time ski club. We're all about having fun!

Last year, we had 2 teams of 7 racers, a men's team (Named Prime Time) and a women's team (Named Something to do) Some leagues require at least 2 of both genders on a team, not this league. Our oldest Prime Timer, 86 years old, forms a third team this year with about a week's notice and suddenly has a team of 7 and his team is named Old and Slow. We had to really talk a couple of the team members into joining and really, none of them were totally excited to do this, but they fielded a team!

Today was the first race and we all met at a local restaurant for drinks and chow afterwards. Each week is a different local restaurant. The emcee announces the top 5 men and the top 5 women. One team, Kowloon Dynasty, has 2 of the top men and 2 of the top women! Then he announces the top three teams. Can you just imagine, the emcee is proclaiming the top scoring team for the ski racing and he has to announce the top team as ..... Old and Slow!

Due to the way the scores are tallied, they positioned themselves just right, completely by chance and earned 132 points. The next closest was 118 points. It is pretty safe to say that all the members of Old and Slow are now hooked! What is really interesting, is that out of 102 racers today, they had 5 racers finish in the 90's for positioning!

Scoring. If you read all that dribble about my friends, and are wondering how the scoring works, here it is: They score the ladies separate from the men. So, first place lady gets 20 points, second gets 19, third gets 18, etc.... Until you get down to #10, who gets 11 points. Then the scoring starts all over with #11 getting 20 points, #12 gets, 19 points etc.... Same thing with the men. 

Well, they happen to have all their skiers score high, just as a quirk of the scoring. It's about participating, not speed. If your entire team of 7 shows up, you will, at a minimum, get 77 points (7 skiers with a minimum score of 11). You also get 5 points as a bonus if 5 or more members show up. So the minimum for a whole team racing is 82 points. The theoretical maximum would 145 points, for those who are quick with math. 

They scored 132 points and the next highest scoring team had 118. 

This kind of foolishness will go on for 7 more weeks and then all the weekly scores are tallied and the winning team receives an old ski boot painted gold and mounted on a block of wood for bragging rights.

MB, check in when you can, all the best and heal up well. 

PJ, 5 K for an ambulance??? If anything ever happens to me, I'm crawling into some one's car and telling them where to take me. Glad you got that covered. 

Jamie, been kinda considering a cleaning crew once a month myself... 

Bosco, Hola!

Twirley, hugs.

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3242
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/03 15:42:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola!

Just back from a ride at the new Barn #2.  Along with a couple of other boarders from the old barn that closed, we moved our horses to an older, smaller facility a few miles away. I am splitting the board on my Friesian with two other people. Working out well - she gets ridden or exercised nearly every day and it makes the board payments reasonable for each of us. Still have the other horses at home.

Hubby left this morning for a week of duck hunting with a friend - a week of peace and quiet and lots less mess in the house for me! Will get all the Christmas decorations packed away and do a good cleaning at the same time.

UHK  your racing program sounds like a lot of fun!

Twirls you are sounding a bit more chipper.  Hope the progress continues!

Sending healing thoughts and prayers for both MB and Chris.  Thanks for the updates Cindy.

Crunch  You deserve another vacation.

PJ  Hope you have no more electrical problems with a new fridge.  That's scary when breakers keep popping!

Jamie  I'll third the suggestion on the under garments.  The brand mentioned is good!  I also like under armour.  They work very well under riding gear for all of my outdoor winter riding and barn work.  Might even be too warm for what you want though.

Stay warm and cozy everyone and may all the cold bugs be easily and quickly banished!

Keav & Pam

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 04:39:27 (permalink)
ChrisandCindy
Good Morning
I got a chuckle out of 6 to Lee, too. took me a moment to figure out Holly meant pee, but WHY would she capitalize it?

Cindy, I think the auto correct recognized "lee" as a name and capitalized it, my phone will do that.

Good Morning Smelly Sasquatches, it's Friday.

I'm getting really worried about MB.

Bernie, we'll be happy to take you around to some of our favorite places in PoMo! And, one day while you are there we must also do the beach crawl.

PJ, great news about the ambulance bill!

Twirls, glad you are feeling a little better.

Crunch, forgot to ask, which team will you & Tomas be cheering for this weekend, Dallas or Seattle?

Cindy, do you think Chris will be up for Boat Drinx?

Temps hit the mid 30s here yesterday, more of the same today!

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 05:52:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
For some reason, the quote button is not working. So, in no particular order; Yeah, Paul, I did figure that out about Lee/pee. Just mostly was too lazy to go back and change it. Morning sluggish synapses. We will have 40s here today. Don't know about Chris, but I would like to do boat drinx.  I'm sure he'd sit in for a while, anyway. And I too am worried about MB.

Haven't been sleeping well. Actually, I'm sleeping well, it is just taking me much longer to fall asleep. Chris woke me this morning with a phone call at 4am. He called on the landline, I didn't make it to the phone in time and tried calling back on my cell and it showed "no service". Went into a panic because that is how Chris' identity theft began. Came downstairs and checked it again and all was OK. Must have been that I couldn't pick up a signal from upstairs. Country living.

Chris got his port put in and got the first infusion. Phone was busy last night with automated calls regarding future appts. for infusions to be done at the clinic. Couldn't write fast enough, so have no idea what the times/dates are. I am going to insist that he give me his My Chart login so I can get all that info and get it on the calendar. Oh, and I was wrong about frequency of infusions; it is everyday.

Today is Didi's 2nd birthday. DIL is putting off a celebration for a while until the 14th...putting some separation between Christmas and  her birthday. Good thing, 'cuz I haven't had time to shop for a birthday present.

Had a stunning sunset as I was driving home last evening, speeding to grab a camera. Unfortunately don't think I got a decent pic.
Hope you all have a great day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 07:19:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Another rainy day here.  
Woke up very early.  Cat wanted out.  Dog jumping all over my legs.
Think I will start taking the Christmas tree down today.  

Cindy,  Happy 2nd Birthday to DiDi!   She sure is a beautiful little girl. 
Hope all goes well getting Chris home from the hospital today.  Glad he is feeling better.  Hugs

Uphill,  tried to get SJ to just let me take him to bigger hospital in Jackson, TN that night. 
But he insisted on stopping at small hospital in Lexington, TN.  Next time he is going to listen
to me.  (Or not!  LOL)   

Badger, enjoy the warmer temps.   

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 07:39:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Cloudy out today with t-storms this afternoon. Yes, thunderstorms ! Well all I got to say about that is not a nice word. hee,hee, Current temp is 58F at 7:32 with a high of 65 degrees.

Yesterday I went to the bank then did my grocery shopping. Then I stopped at my auto shop on the way home to set an appointment for today at 10:30. Mechanic will evaluate "bumping/popping noise on right front. I described the noise and it has be getting progressively louder plus I can feel it through the steering wheel. His gut was a ball joint but will need to get it up on the lift for an evaluation. I smell money. It's always something or another with vehicles, right ? Truck has about 65K miles on it. That's not ultra high mileage but things do wear out.

Cindy, thanks for updated info on Chris. Please tell him all the BC group is pulling for him.

I bet MB didn't bring a lap top with her to the hospital. Perhaps she can borrow one to let us know how she is doing. I miss her friendly posts. Hope she is doing OK.

Hi Bob. I assume you were busy with the skiing. Good guess, si ? Ha !  Enjoy.

Looking forward to it trying some shrimp in PoMo, Badger. Beach crawl ?  I didn't know you were into that kind of recreation. Ha, ha. Beach crawl sounds good.

Bosco, I talked to Andrea yesterday and she is a 'yes' for the boat out to the reef for a snorkel. I might join you and Connie as well, although I'm not into snorkeling that much. If the boat is full, I'll stay on shore and have a few cervezas instead.

Hi BeachBilly and SNF.

Oh PJ, I forgot to mention about your possible need for a new refrigerator. I got a new one in 2015 when I moved into this house. It is a Kenmore Elite with side-by-side doors and the freezer on the bottom portion.
Ice maker & filtered water built into the door. I have been most happy with it. I'm sure you will have 'sticker shock' when you see the pricing.

Need to finish my last cup of coffee and get ready for the day.

See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/01/04 09:26:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Started the day with a flat tire when I tried to back out of the garage at 0540. At least I was at home to wait for AAA. $540.00 and 4 new tires later I made it to work 2.5 hours late.

Badger - both, but in my heart of hearts Cowboys, but love seeing Seahawks win too.

Great news about Chris.  I am surprised they don't send a home health nurse to do it.  You guys will have a busy 2 weeks going back and forth.

I am beyond worried about MB.  Praying hard.  I wonder if anyone has any idea how to contact her brothers? 
Page: << < ..881882883884885.. > >> Showing page 882 of 1007
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5