Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..851852853854855.. > >> Showing page 853 of 857
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2384
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:29:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
ocean fairly calm

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:30:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
to the North

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:35:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Nice wide beach looking across Shallote Inlet to homes on Holden Beach 

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2018/11/07 07:37:22

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:39:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
same homes across the inlet

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:41:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
across the Intracoastal Waterway

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:47:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi Bob. Sorry I 'stepped' on your post with my pictures. Your words were very true concerning SC & her boyfriend. I'll cross my fingers for both of them and PJ as well !

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13332
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 09:16:18 (permalink)
0 (4)
Good morning voters...at least I hope you did.

Per your request, Badger, although it isn't a typical Twirley story, it was kinda funny I thought.  Apparently the local guys around me thought so too...apparently.
I finally got another auxiliary cord to play my music in the car.  My short term guest had taken 2 of my necessary cords home, even though he had his own.  The auxiliary cord was bought by Easy way for the car.  Even though the car has Bluetooth, it only works for phone calls, not music.  They didn't know that until we tried it out, so they went and bought one for me to use.  (He also took my cord for charging my kindle.  GRRRR.)   ANYWAY, after I finally found another one I was jamming out to some great blues tunes LOUDLY, as I drove the HMB road.  I had the windows down and was just bopping along.  Unfortunately, I forgot to fasten my seat belt....MEXICAN CARS emit a very LOUD beeping noise if you commit this infraction...   It doesn't beep inside the car but on the OUTSIDE TO ALERT THE POLICE AND THE WHOLE WORLD that you are a criminal.  Hee hee.  So as I drive along bebopping to my LOUDLY BLASTING tunes...with the windows down,  thoroughly enjoying myself, I thought that the guys I was passing who were smiling and waving, were also enjoying the music...  LOL NOT REALLY.  THEY were laughing because I didn't notice the loud alarm going off as I toodled along.  DUH.  Glad I gave them a morning giggle.

Something else I learned is that if you ask for potatoes with onions and peppers but don't specify CALIENTE, you might get something like potato salad.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1860
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 09:16:19 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning.  30 and cloudy.  Light dusting of snow on rooftops and lawns.  Got my errands done yesterday as well as some clothes washed.  Brought some returns back to TJ Maxx and started some packing for upcoming weekend.  Also, managed to unload car trunk and carry down the four 25-lb. bags of softner salt to utility room without incident.  

Twirls, safe travels home.  Glad you enjoyed your time south.

Hope C&C are having fun in the sun and some good snorkeling.  No margs at Cueva?  

Bernie, yes I will put my patience hat on.  Grasshopper?  You funny.  Nice beach pics and long walk.  Sounds like you had a very nice day.  Roberto's dinner sounded yummy.

Badger, I might have to drag out my long wool coat for this weekend.  Brrrrrr.  I like your response to the political texts.  

SNF, sad about your friend's farm.  Do you have any pics of your horse pretty please?

Jamie, you cracked me up about the royalty check.  Yes, treat yourself with that burger, haircut and maybe a sweet treat.

Crunchie, loving your ticker countdown.  Excited for you both.  Edit: Presidente in Coz was where Pablito got certified for diving.  Small world.

SoSo, thanks for your daily sunrise pics of FB.  Great way to start the day.  Pretty high on that ladder for the coco's.  You are getting the royal treatment for sure.

Bob, hope you find something to tinker with today to stay busy.

Bosco, quick trip but a very short flight.  Nutz is good.

SJ, has your daughter moved yet?  Perhaps I missed that in one of your earlier posts.  

Where's Frank?

Have a beautiful day all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/11/07 09:17:53

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5434
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 13:47:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)

Have a safe flight home today C&C, sorry we missed you.

until move time
Save
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8276
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 14:11:16 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good morning BCers!
After a beautiful day here yesterday... back to gloomy rain.
Managed to get out to vote and haul in some grocery.  Thankfully SJ took off work early to vote. 
He was home to help bring in groceries.  Nice surprise!  
SC came home to vote as well.  Had a nice steak n bake dinner with her dad.  Then she rolled on back to Memphis.
Went to work this morning only to be told business is slow...we don't need you to finish out the week.
Woo! Hoo!   Nice working for you all!  Byeee!   

BB,  I do envy you the beautiful beach walks.  What great exercise and views!  Love those houses!

Jamie,  enjoy the royalty check and the burger.   Hugs

MB, you made my knees ache telling about carrying those 25 lb bags in the house.
SC is starting new job in Nashville on Nov. 19th.  Not really moving her belongs until Thanksgiving weekend.
Just taking some clothes and personal items to the BF's 1 bedroom apt.  They will upgrade to 2 bed/ 2 bath apartment
in same complex on Nov. 23rd.   They both have the 4 day holiday off.  

UpHill,  I wasn't talking about pushing SC and BF to get married or feeling guilty about living together.    
Guess it did look that way...the way I put it in my post.  LOL   I had a terrible and abusive first marriage.
My mother beat me over the head with the bible.  Didn't work!  Cut myself free.
Trust me...personally I don't care if SC ever gets married.  That will have to be her decision.  
I was talking about always trying to make things easy for SC.  This time I want her to figure out the move 
and pay for it.  So I am keeping my mouth shut.  Let them work it out.   

post edited by PJamigo - 2018/11/07 14:12:47

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 17:59:42 (permalink)
-1 (3)
PJ, it sounds like you have done a great job with SC. She needs to live her life and sometimes the school of hard knocks comes a knocking. It seldom helps to get in the way of the curriculum. My parents let it happen to me. They would offer some advice, unsolicited, when they saw it coming, and any when I asked (like almost never), but they were there to lean on, as they let me dig my way out. I'm sure it pained them to see it happening to me, but those was, perhaps, some the best remembered lessons of my life. 

With my kids, I tried to help out and when they went ahead and did it, even against advice they asked for, I let them (what else could I do?). Only difference, my ex was right there to show the kids what a good friend she is to them and what a terrible person I am for not bailing them out (sometimes, literal bail). Yeah..... 

About the abusive treatment you received earlier in life. I have seen soooo much of that. Breaks my heart, really. I worked in section 8 housing for 27 years. Sometimes the girl would move in with the guy and they'd have no out so they had to live that way. other times, the girl would have the guy move in and kick his sorry a$$ out for whatever reason. Heartbreaking, really. These girls were educated, had all their teeth, slender and attractive and staying with these losers, getting abused... They deserve so much better. It is hard to get that ... whatever, from deep inside to say, enough!

To this day, my g/f of 7 years or so, still has her wown home, and I have mine. Both fully maintained and liveable. I pretty much told her I wanted it that way. I never want her to feel trapped, and to always have an out. I want her with me because she wants to, not because she has to. (It's not lost on me that if I don't like where things are going, she has a place and I wouldn't be kicking her to the curb.....) But really, I have seen so many bad situations and people don't extricate themselves. Kudos to you for doing so. 

Time for an ice cream! 

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 19:48:57 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Evening all

I'm trying to decide if I want to or can make the flight tomorrow.  Today I visited the dog I have been sponsoring.  He is starting to heal enough for the vet to see what he might look like or be and she now knows that he a pit bull and yes, Been used as bait and fighting.  Today is the first day he has even been very responsive and was wagging his tail and eager for attention.  I am very happy about that.

After the visit with him, I took the vet, Valeria, and 2 other ladies that work with animal welfare, to a great afternoon lunch at UNICO beach bar.  It was the best day here I've had. All live here but Diane has a small property in the jungle and cares for many animals that have no home or refuge.  SHE NEEDS HELP.  I can't do the physical work but I did help in the ways I can.  I hate to leave.  There is so much I COULD do here.
We had a great afternoon.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 00:16:07 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Almost Good morning to all

After the great afternoon and two top shelf margaritas, I decided to have a massage here on the hotel beach.  Karina actually remembered me from last spring.    She was so fabulous that I went into a deep sleep.  She woke me and it was DARK!  I had no idea that I had been asleep!  I couldn't believe that I did that and slept so deeply.  I really must have needed it.
I was drinking coffee after because I was almost in a comatose state still.  I was SUPPOSED to be at the airport by 9am tomorrow.   At that time I decided to call DELTA.   They rebooked me for the day after tomorrow with no fee or mileage charges.  I was still hoping to change in the morning to make a flight later tomorrow UNTIL the PARTY STARTED...  my neighbors and new friends of the last few days were giving a surprise birthday party for the husband.  Everyone was invited and I couldn't refuse because my patio is next to theirs.  Dinner, beverages of all kinds and desserts were all furnished.  I supplied my music which was a hit with all.  Employees, guests and local friends all had a great time.   I was trying to pack but it didn't get done.  It's after 1 and they are still going strong.  Now I'm glad I rescheduled because I couldn't have slept due to all the merriment anyway.  I would have never made an early departure.  I guess now I have another day in paradise.
My flight was to arrive home at 5:30 pm tomorrow and the SNOW was supposed to start by 6pm...with very cold temperatures for the weekend...HMMM
CRUNCH, I may still be here when you arrive...  at this hotel rates, I couldn't live as cheaply  or in better care anywhere.   Food for thought...
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 00:18:30 (permalink)
+2 (2)
A few photos and videos are posted on FB.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8128
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 05:15:36 (permalink)
0 (4)
Good Morning Slender, Educated, Attractive Girls With All Of Your Teeth, it's Thirstday.

Twirls, I am so glad that you are having a good time, thanks for the updates! I vote for you staying longer. Did you ever check out that property in PoMo?

Crunch, I am sure that the little troll/trolls are down voting on purpose and yes, I know that I can ask Whale to tell me who it is, but I am afraid that if I find out and then run into the loser in Mexico.....umm, we would have words.

PJ, is that where the term "Bible Thumpers" comes from?
I admire you greatly for all that you have accomplished after getting out of that toxic relationship. Hugs.

Currently 25F with snow flurries and I have to shingle a roof for a friend today, I'm not quite ready for this weather.

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29009
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 06:49:08 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Sometimes it is better just not to know.  I agree.  Does a very expensive implant with a crown count as "all my teeth"?

Happy for you Twirley.  That is great to extend the trip and no extra fees.

PJ - you are amazing.  I think you are doing just the right thing to let them figure out the whole move thing themselves.  Maturing that girl well and yet she knows you are always there if she needs you.

Bob - I can see your point, but also, you need to let the ladies know they are loved at the same time or we get a bit upset and may become moody and cantankerous
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 06:56:52 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Howdy and good morning all.

A repeat of yesterday with a cloudy day and some rain mixed into the forecast. Currently it's 63F at 7:10 with the high climbing only to 68 degrees.

Yesterday I went out for lunch and was thinking I might do a beach walk. The weather turned worse so I went home to do laundry. Now that's an exciting day ! hee,hee

Today I will go out in the rain and get the grocery shopping done. Can't miss those sales, ya know.

MB & Badger, it's just too darn early for the snow to fly. I feel your pain.

Well Holly, all good things must end sooner or later. Sounds like yesterday was fun. About time for you to get home to all of your fur babies. Please have a good trip back.

PJ, I have never heard about someone getting whacked over the head with a bible. Yikes. I'm sure you and hubby just want your 'little girl' to be happy.

Ruh-roh, Bob. You got a negative rating on your last. Some people just can't handle the truth, si ?

Badger, I think you just describe my "dream girl friend". You know what today is : trash day !!

Crunch, " moody and cantankerous " oh my !  ha,ha. You sound like you are feeling better.

Time to giddy up and get that trash can out.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 09:29:30 (permalink)
0 (4)
Beach Bernie
  Ruh-roh, Bob. You got a negative rating on your last. Some people just can't handle the truth, si ?
 Bernie

I saw that Bernie. Over the past months, we've had 2 people here posting upvotes for almost all the posts. Trying to keep things on their upbeat notions, I guess. And over the past couple days, we are now having some come here (I'm assuming not regular posters) down voting all kinds of posts here and there. I've gotten a down vote and it's almost an honor!!! LOL!

My ski mountain posted this today:
We'll see you tomorrow... and every day after that! That's right folks, our season will be in full swing starting Friday at 9AM. 
Gotta get the skis in the car and ready for 9AM tomorrow!!!! I can't wait!

After skiing, we have a class meal being given at the Alliance church Friday. I figured it'd be a spaghetti feed, but why not. No cooking or dishes and helps out a class trip to DC! I love this kind of thing anyways. My G/F has finally opened up to these kind of meals and she called about the menu. LASAGNA!!!!!! Yeah baby!!!

My g/f is having some issues with her car window, the driver's window. Sounds like a loose or corroded connector. Closing the door may have moved it enough to make electrical contact. Drivers window opens the most, gets some rain water and corrodes just a tiny bit. Also opened the most so it may well just be loose. Probably a little of both. Some wd-40, fine sandpaper and a pair of pliers to to tighten connections... Been here before. Afternoon project today. She also has a service brake motor going bad, changed one earlier last winter, the other side is now going bad, she has the part ordered. Glad I have a garage, the tools and the ability. Saves some serious coin.

Crunch, I have all my teeth, including 3 crowns! love your pearly whites when you are hugging on Tom!

A nice bright sunny day here, have a great day all!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2018/11/08 09:31:33

Lovin life,
Bob

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 10:18:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Partly cloudy here.  Chill is in the air.  Suppose to hit the freezing mark tomorrow night. 
Must be true as the fake lady bugs have begun invading the house.
Even we may get snow in the southland early next week.  
Heart doc check up today.  Shouldn't take long.  Then Wally World for household supplies.

Badger,  Ha! Ha!  Yep!  That is where the term comes from. 

Bernie,  LOL  My Mom didn't physically hit her children with the bible.  Just quote verses to live by.  
It sure felt like a whack on the head by the time she finished.   LOL   She was the best mom though.
Raised 6 productive and law abiding children.  Miss her dearly!   

Crunch,  Yes,  just want our girl to be able to stand on her own two feet.  With or without a partner.

C&C,  Wishing you smooth travels home today. 

Twirls,  thank you for caring about those homeless pets.  Hugs

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 10:43:38 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Twirls pics from FB:

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 12:31:56 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Finally GOOD MORNING TO ALL

At least I think it's still morning.  Woosh... BUSY BUSY

I apologize for not acknowledging or commenting on your personal situations.  It's hard enough to just post updates with so much going on.

PJ, I have said this before.  You are a wonderful parent and extremely wise.  Per your abusive past...what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.  That goes for all.  Jamie, thinking of you too.

BOB, do you really care about who's thumb is up or down?  Unless it's up your hiney... I DON'T.  Screwdriver them.

Between last night and this morning...whoa, I need a moment to rest.  
Had breakfast with another guest who I met previously and was last night's guitarist for the birthday singing. 
The neighbors who had the party did make it to the airport.  They had to leave by 5 am and I know they only had a couple of hours of sleep if any.  They had local guests overnight.  A girl and her family.  The girl, Suehessi, works at a nearby AI.  Her family is from Merida.  She drove the neighbors to the airport and returned to clean up the party remains.  I would have done it but her family was still sleeping in the room and I didn't know where to take the trash anyway.  
She offered to take the other guest fellow, Ralfa, and I to the Colonia to the Chedruari for pesos.  Ralfa is moving into an apartment tomorrow and needed to do a little shopping as well.  I grabbed containers of some fabulous French Dijon which is hard to find at home and is expensive.  Here...$2.00.  Plus wine since we drank every drop last night.  And some GOOD CANDY, which is also expensive at home, just to share.  
However just before we left for the store, I realized that I had very little$$in the VACATION ACCOUNT, to which I had the debit card, and I needed pesos.  When I tried to get back into my room, the key wouldn't work.  I needed to transfer$$ thru my kindle.  Oops, the manager tried her key.  Nope.  Those electronic keys...  so she got the other type key and tried to get in the patio door.  IT WOULDN'T WORK EITHER.  Meanwhile I tried calling the bank and the only number I had was a managers personal phone...he didn't answer.  I had another debit card but it was in the safe ...in my room along with my kindle.  Finally the maintenance guy had to break in thru a window, even though I had locked it.  Not sure how that happened but I don't worry about safety here with so many employees and people I now know pretty well.  Most were at the party last night.  Meanwhile the banker called and transferred for me.  The other card I had probably would not have worked as I forgot to add a TRAVEL ADVISORY and the other one was declined when I first tried to use it days ago for the same reason.  I had to call the banker then but told him I would notify him IF I needed to use the other card.

Finally, ALL WAS TAKEN CARE OF.  

One of the "guy" employees who was at the party is a young beautiful gay guy.  He speaks English well and we had a great conversation last night and made quick GIRL FRIENDS.  I had brought a new outfit with that I hadn't worn and he is my size.  It's a black sleeveless tunic with a hint of femininity.  Also black and white Picasso print Capri pants that are mid calf length.  His style to perfection so I gifted them to him and I thought he might cry.  He called it his "dancing" outfit. LOL.  

Today I am just hanging here and resting with friends.   Treating Suehessi and myself to a massage.  She needed it with all she has done.  She is enjoying hers now because she has to work later.  I hope she naps like I did yesterday.  I'm doing mine as the last client of the day and hopefully I'll be ready for bed afterwards, like yesterday.  Leaving tomorrow morning, UH, ...at least that's the plan right now.  LOL.

BTW, the GRATEFUL DEAD, or who is left plus a couple others,  are doing 3 concerts in January.  The tickets went on sale in August and so I am wait listed.  I think you have to be staying at one of the mentioned All Inclusive resorts that were mentioned.  Most were near Akumal, one being SECRETS.  I'm not sure but I think they still own the place by Yalku...per rumor.  I know that in the past during these concert events, that an impromptu concert appeared on the stage which was built for them years ago...my condo is booked for those few days and prior to that, you can find me in POMO right here on my patio.

More and more I come to feel that my heart and soul are here in Puerto Morelos, working with "dog ladies".  This morning it was raining and dark skies when I came out to the patio.  I was looking at the picture of the 4 of us "dog" ladies which Valeria posted on FB. My heart filled with joy and love and suddenly the clouds popped open a hole and beautiful streaming rays poured through like a waterfall.  It's was almost as if God was showering his love down and I burst into tears of joy.  I thought about how this trip began and where it is now and realized that it was somewhat life altering to myself and probably a few others. 

WHAT DOESN'T KILL US, MAKES US STRONGER.
I have A LOT more to do and many wonderful people to do for.
  AND A TON OF FAITH!
post edited by TwirleyB - 2018/11/08 12:43:55
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29009
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 12:32:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bob - saving a lot of money and inconvenience.  I know you are super excited for tomorrow. Lasagna will be perfect after a morning skiing.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 15:58:58 (permalink)
Good Afternoon
I did write a post this morning, but hit a wrong key and poof! My apologies for not posting from Akumal, but the only place for the laptop was a low coffee table next to an uncomfortable (for me) built in couch/sofa. Killed my back to lean in toward the PC. We were in one of the penthouses; nice and roomy, but we were rather afraid of going up to the roof-top jacuzzi. Marble steps going up weren't so scary, but coming back down with even slightly wet feet...decided not to risk it.

Got home around 8:30 pm last night. Flight was longer than usual because apparently there was some bad weather over NOLA and the pilot swung us over Houston before heading toward Chicago. And then of course, by the time we got our car we were in the thick of rush hour. Son 1 showed up shortly after we got in the house (he had forgotten to put salt in our water softener when he was here to water my plants...scared the H out of him when he walked in and we were standing there!) He thought we were due home today. But he brought sad news, my brother-in-law Fred passed away. Probably driving back to Illinois Saturday for funeral. In a way, I am happy for him. He has been a lost lamb since my oldest sister passed away at age 59 from a brain aneurism 11 years ago...and he has suffered several strokes since then. He's with Kate now and in a happier place.

I looked all over for Bosco, even asked the front desk for his room #. Snippy girl at the desk said he wasn't there. Chris called on the phone in our room to ask; apparently the room # shows up, and she snapped at him and said, "I already told your wife he is not here!" I wonder if he used an alias? LOL. That would be the ultimate "pulling a Bosco".
Sorry we did not run into SoSo and Glen, but we did enjoy our dinner at Cueva with Twirley. And yes, no margs. Did enjoy a half bottle of Sauvignon Blanc, though. Always love the food a Cueva.

There was a lot of rain, but we had a few good snorkel days. Mostly we enjoyed seeing the long time staff members once again enjoying the job and laughing and joking with the guests. Tried to get pictures with all our old friends, I am sure Chris will post them soon. The bay, unfortunately, is a sad shadow of it's former glory.

Still have not finished unpacking; had a PT appointment this morning, (I "graduated"! Have full range of motion back in my shoulder. The Caribbean Cure works every time!) Then had to run around town getting the mail and a few groceries. Folded the one load of laundry I had finished and then sat and caught up on all y'all. 
Can't comment on everything, but:
PJ, you are a wise and strong woman. Love ya, girlfriend.
Crunch, glad to hear your trip is still on. Wishing you better weather than we had.
MB, SO glad to hear scans were OK. Been through that scariness myself, and it is AWFUL.
Paul, so sorry we missed skype last Friday! I think we lost track of the days. Hope we're on for tomorrow! Looking forward to sharing something I know you'll love.
Hola to all I've left out!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 16:06:18 (permalink)
Almost forgot, we also saw Beachy! Was reminded when I saw Twirley's pics from LBV. Nice to meet him in person!
Also, we are supposed to have 2" of the white stuff on the ground by the time we wake up tomorrow morning.
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2018/11/08 16:11:36

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/08 16:39:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Twirls in her Happy Place

Page: << < ..851852853854855.. > >> Showing page 853 of 857
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5