Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..851852853854855.. > >> Showing page 852 of 859
Author
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/05 14:29:44 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Awesome weather here folks.

SoSo... thanks for having us for drinks and snacks.

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5434
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/05 15:07:39 (permalink)
0 (2)

Lunch truck arrived, such a wonderful explosion of flavour, 50 P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNF!  

Running into lots of LGrs Badger including some unexpected peeps...

Think those Wisconsinites are being held hostage in that big white castle, no sightings.

Everyone else have a great evening. 

until move time
Save
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1860
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/05 17:57:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  43 and rain here.  Up fairly early.  Got to Commer's for salt at 9 and then on to Panera to meet my good friend Judy of 40+ years.  Her husband is the one that was diagnosed with brain cancer in March.  I could just see the wear and tear that this has taken on her and we both had shed a few tears about the impending outcome of her husband, Hank.  Then on to cut and color appointment and then headed home as my brother Phil was waiting at my house for the follow-up doctor appointment today.  Had the 3-D scan and ultrasound and all is good. Praise the Lord.

PJ, more rain and hurting.  Sorry girl.  SC sounds like an energizer bunny.  Bet little doggie is glad to see the tweets are gone.  Did she decide to room with GF or BF?  Guess it matters not as long as she is in a good place and sounds like you are okay with her decision.  Wishing her the best.

Badger, weather is going to turn ugly here after tomorrow.  Will require extra planning for the upcoming wedding.  I best get my remaining errands done tomorrow.  Ugh.

Twirls, hope you send pics of your new art and had a nice time with Cindy y Chris.

Bob, thanks for update on Laurie's dog.  Almost time to ski.  I'm sure you are excited to get out there.

Bernie, never get tired of your beach pics.  Thanks for posting them.  Did you pull the trigger on the May trip?

Crunchie, I can't wait till you both are wheels up.  Been a tough year for sure.  Praying for your Dad's well being.

Hola, Frank.  You sure have been quiet lately.  Hope all is well.

SoSo, love that food truck.  Is the pastry truck showing up early evening yet?  Trunk delivery.  Father speaks no English but his young son does.  They were delicious.  Those sunrises put a smile on my face and Dad watching over you on his BD.  

SNF, Happy Birthday.  Hope it was the best ever and many more.

I always seem to miss some folks here so be well all, MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/05 19:31:38 (permalink)
0 (2)
very nice dinner with Twirls at Cueva

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13332
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/05 21:12:25 (permalink)
0 (2)
Bernie, looks like deserted beaches almost.  Not so much here.

Had a nice but too fast dinner visit with Chris anCient.  Bosco they tried find you to see if you wanted to go.  No luck.  You were sorely missed.  I picked them up and went to Cueva.  NO MARGARITAS were consumed by any of us.  Wonderful visit but too short due to uncomfortable chairs for all.
I stopped by LBV for a coupe of GOODBYES.

I tried to get some Sun by the pool but it was TOO HOT in the full Sun.  Had to stay in the shade.

Not much other than temporary repackaging and moving. 

I hope I sleep tonight.  Although I've been here before, I'm not real comfortable here simply because.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8128
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 05:04:37 (permalink)
ChrisandCindy
very nice dinner with Twirls at Cueva

Many thanks for your detailed daily reports and photos.

Good Morning Beach Lovers, it's Twosday.

MB, so glad your scan and ultrasound were clear!

Twirls, a stop at Cueva with no margs? That's just not right, maybe have a couple tonight to help you sleep.

Crunch, I believe that Twirls is heading back to PoMo.

Bosco, you sneak!

SoSo, I do love me some trunk food on HMB.

PJ, any Halloween photos yet from SC?

More cold rain here today, then a big cooldown coming, low Friday night of only 13F. 

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29010
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 06:42:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger - believe it are not we have lows in the 30's and highs only in the low 50's coming.  We must have the same front you have.  30's is like 10 where you are

Great news on your test results MB.  So happy for you.

You are sneaky Bosco.  Good for you.  Glad everyone is having a good time and great weather.  That trunk food looks delicious. Thank you for those pictures Soso.

No margaritas drunk at Cueva?  What is wrong with you people?  Ceviche and Margaritas at Cueva is one of the blessings of life!

Bernie - I would love walking on that long beautiful beach. I would do it very day I could. Thank you for the beautiful pics.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2384
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 06:42:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

A hot a muggy morning this AM. Sun is peeking out and we should have a nice mostly sunny day. Forecast calls for a high of 78 degrees ! Nice. Current temp 70F at 7:14

Debby got her collectible plates yesterday morning before I left for the doctor's appointment. In & out for my skin check in 40 minutes. Stopped in Shallotte for a hair cut. Afterwards a trip to the bank, fill up the truck and cash in my winning power ball ticket : $ 4 bucks. Whee ha !

Today I might do a beach walk. The wind is supposed to be pretty strong at 18 mph.

MB, no booking for May yet. Be patient, grasshopper. Credit card rolls on the 8th. Good news on your tests.

Bosco, you are indeed a sneaky little rascal. Have a good time down there.

SoSo, nice picture of the food truck offerings. Thanks. All that food on the plate for only $ 2.50 Usd !

I got confused on my post ( so what else is new ? ). It was SNF that I meant to say " Happy Birthday, Pam !!"
OK. Confusion over.

Hi Chris & Cindy.

Time to get ready for the day. I believe I'll make myself some scrambled eggs.

See y'all
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2018/11/06 08:55:29

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 06:45:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Whoops, Crunch. Our posts crossed by seconds ! Well, if you and Tomas ever get out here you can walk my beach as much as you wish. Rent is cheap at my house. hee,hee.

Weekend at Bernie's
SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 07:42:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning!
Drizzly, gray and cold here today. Expecting severe storms later, so will have to get out and vote this morning.

Thanks everyone for all the Birthday wishes.  Had a very relaxing day and a great dinner at our favorite Mexican place.

Glad to see all the gang in Akumal!  Beach Brats!  Soso that food truck stuff looks wonderful!

So happy for the good test results MB!

UHK  I hope the GF's doggie has more good days ahead!

I have been busy with the new horse at home and in helping my barn friends find new boarding situations for their horses.  Since my friend Robin died, her husband has decided to close the farm. It is a lot of work and he has a lot of things going on in his life right now that have to come first.  Still has been very hard to see long time friends leave and move away.  End of an era for many of us.

Even in lurkdom, I check in on you all every morning and can be counted on to send virtual cheers, hugs and prayers as needed!

Have a great day and don't forget to VOTE!

Keav & Pam

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5434
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 08:21:43 (permalink)
-1 (3)
Morning BCrs

This morning was about a 3 on my sunrise scale rating this morning, however the predawn was fabulous.

BeBe I never get tired of your beach photos.  The food truck converts to 3.30 CDN pretty sweet.

De nada Bosco anytime, did you find your sunglasses?  

PJ sorry about your knees hurting, understand that feeling.  Rode the bike for the first time since my injury... then the swelling happened.  Back to ice on the leg, not giving up yet so I'll take a few days off then keep trying.  SC has a very exciting life :) can't wait to hear what her decision is on who to bunk with.

Frank where are YOU?   Hi to BB, JJ, Jamie etc

SNF Lots of work for you, hang in there. Nice to hear you enjoyed some Mx for your BD.

Crunch think Twirls is worried about being judged … HA no margs my arse.  Speaking of arse, you managing pain ok for the upcoming trip?  

UHK snowed yet?

Good to hear C&C and Twirls had a nice dinner despite the uncomfortable seats.  

MB that is so stressful being in limbo on the scans.  So many people I know have had the call back which is so hard. Glad all was clear and certainly hope the weather holds off for your weekend. 

Back home our area is going to have the first freeze tonight, snickering.

Everyone else make it a good day.

until move time
Save
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 08:30:35 (permalink)
0 (2)
I think I slept...in shifts.
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 08:56:41 (permalink)
0 (2)
Well.. that was the quickest trip Eva.

2 nights ABR.

Nutz but fun. Maybe more nutz.
😁

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8276
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 11:12:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Wild weather here last night.  Slept in basement guest room with lil doggie and cat.
Amazingly there was no fight about it.  SJ laughed when he saw both the dog and cat in
bed with me this morning.  Miracles do happen!   
Regarding SC:  She is going to live with the boyfriend.  Her BFF dumped out.  Unexpected life changes happened.  
SC been dancing with this young man for 5 years off and on.  Guess it is time to find out if they can fly together.
This where as mom... I learn to keep my mouth shut.  Pray all works out well for all of them.   

Twirls,  Glad you had a nice meal with C&C.  I am taking my foam seat cushion
with me to PoMo in May.   My tail bone can not take those plastic chairs.

Bosco,  Sad that you never connected with C&C.  

SoSo,  hope you enjoyed the trunk lunch.  Looked yummy!

Bernie,  love you beach pics!  Keep em coming.  

MB,  thankful your scans came back clear.   Hugs 

Well need to get going.   Need to go vote and do some grocery shopping.

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 12:28:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
SNF - that is really sad.  Hard for you all that were friends.

Soso - so far so good. If it stays at this level we are good to go.  I am trying not to "aggravate" it.

Pretty amazing how you never hooked up at ABR with C&C Bosco.........

I think you are a VERY smart mom PJ.  Also, hopefully, they are both maturing and that changes things too.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 12:31:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Really cool webcam with the sounds of the surf and birds etc. This little cove is at the Presidente and that is where Tomas and I did our one and only scuba a zillion years ago:

http://www.webcamsdemexic.com/webcam-playa-cozumel
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 14:53:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Battery is dying however I feel pretty good.  It was a lovely drive back to POMO listening to my music.  Have a short funny when battery has life.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3688
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 15:52:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Another nice day here today, sure will be glad when the election is finally over and the barrage of TV ads stops. Waiting for cleaning service to arrive. Got a nice royalty check in the mail today, nice surprise and very welcome. Will probably combine a trip to my bank with a trip to Fantastic Sam's, my next haircut is free! Doesn't hurt that my bank is in the same center as the In and Out.

Beautiful webcam crunch, how much longer until your trip? Glad you are holding up health wise.

Bernie, nice pics again, that is a really wide beach.

Two nights Bosco? Guess it is not too bad from Florida, flying from California alone takes a whole day between flight time, time change, and time wasted sitting around the airport.

Holly, for some reason I was thinking you might be headed back to Aventuras Akumal, your old stomping grounds. Hope your trip was wonderful other than the beginning with Steve. Hopefully Pearl will be grateful to see you rather than grumpy.

Glad your results turned out good, MB.

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 23:43:44 (permalink)
+1 (5)
WOOOHOOOOO!  MISSOURI PASSED MEDICAL MARIJUANA.  WE CAN EVEN GROW OUR OWN!   I can sell my property in Arkansas.  Glad I locked in the original price with the developer because the value of property just dropped there.  Arkansas legalized it but with so many restrictions and the controlling commission still hasn't gotten anything rolling.  They didn't approve growing your own.  I'm so happy about this.  I can apply for my medical 'MJ care card asap.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/06 23:43:46 (permalink)
0 (2)
WOOOHOOOOO!  MISSOURI PASSED MEDICAL MARIJUANA.  WE CAN EVEN GROW OUR OWN!   I can sell my property in Arkansas.  Glad I locked in the original price with the developer because the value of property just dropped there.  Arkansas legalized it but with so many restrictions and the controlling commission still hasn't gotten anything rolling.  They didn't approve growing your own.  I'm so happy about this.  I can apply for my medical 'MJ care card asap.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8128
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 04:08:16 (permalink)
0 (2)
Good Morning Travelers, it's Hump Day.

Very happy for you Twirls, I foresee a new garden in your backyard next year.
Now, how about sharing the funny story you didn't get to yesterday.

Snorky, belated Happy Birthday!

Bosco, that has to be some kind of record for an LGer, 2 days? I'm still jealous.

SoSo, it's snowing here right now, sure could use some more pix of Mexico to warm me up.

Crunch, I am so hoping you can manage your trip w/o much pain.

Jamie, I am also glad the election is over, now I can go back to watching TV occasionally. It p!ssed me off that I was getting texts on my cellphone encouraging me to vote for one candidate or the other. I replied to each one telling them whichever candidate sent me the least amount of texts would get my vote. Most of them replied that they were removing me from their call lists.

I see that the loser troll is back, down voting some of our posts, needs to get a life.
post edited by Badger - 2018/11/07 04:10:37

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 06:32:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
A troll or just a ham fingered person accidentally hitting the wrong one and not noticing?  That is what I hope.

Great news on the unexpected money Jamie.  

Can you stay in your current home now Twirley? Very happy for you.  I believe if it helps it is safer than many legal prescription drugs.

Cold front has moved in.  Yuck.

I am also glad the election is over.  Hopefully things will calm now.  One can only hope.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:20:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

It's a little cloudy this AM but the sun should peak out later today, then we get mostly clouds in the afternoon with early evening showers. Hmmm. An average day. Current temp 65F at 7:12 with a high of 75 degrees.

Yesterday I ate my eggs at The Dawg House and drove right to the beach. Was walking at Noon straight up. I caught low tide at it's peak and the beach was so wide. Traveled North all the way to the Shallotte Inlet, rounded the point and continued to the ICW. Then it hit me that I had to walk back to the truck. My total time was just over 1.5 hours. Wore my little legs out I did. Also got to see a guy haul in a Red Drum that he estimated to be between 6-7 pounds. Some folks call them red fish or channel bass. They are a golden red color and good eating. I was so excited for the fisherman that I forgot to take a picture. Rats !

Around 3 my neighbor Bryan came over to return the hand truck he had borrowed. We chatted for about 20 minutes or so while sitting on the screened in porch. Freddie got bored and laid down to take a nap right next to where Bryan was sitting. She likes him, as he is the 'keeper of the food' when I travel.

After Bryan left, I got a call from Tom ( Tom & Sherry "Travelon" ). Lordie, we must have talked forever, laughing and remembering some good times together at the ABR. Whew !

At 5:30 I left to eat at Roberto's. Had Truffle Fries for appetizer; then a salad and big ole crab cake for dinner. I think I rolled out the door. hee,hee.

Today I need to do some laundry. Might be able to get in a little beach walk too.

SNF, belated Happy Birthday again. I messed up on my post yesterday and wished PJ a happy BD. Got my wires crossed but I went back to correct my post. Sorry to hear about the barn closing down. What will you do now ?

PJ, hope all works out with SC. That a real big step to move in with her boyfriend. SC sounds like she is very mature for her age but how about the BF ?

Hi Jamie, enjoy your cheese burger at the In & Out. People say they love their burgers; I never had the pleasure to try them.

Bosco, you are a big teaser !

Badger, too early for snow, man ! Seriously. Got your indoor jobs lined up.  I should be booking my hotel by this weekend. Will post on the

Crunch, me too. I was totally ready for those political commercials to STOP !!  Still going on the trip with your 'derriere' ? ( and Tomas ) hee,hee.

Time to grab a bowl of cereal and start the day. Will post some pics in a bit.
See y'all later.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:22:14 (permalink)
0 (2)
Badger
I see that the loser troll is back, down voting some of our posts, needs to get a life.

I saw that as well Badger. Someone has issues. Normally, I see where a couple people go thru all the posts and upvotes almost all of them. But what is up with the downvoting. Someone has issues. Apparently needs a life. 

BTW, this is the first election cycle that I received exactly zero robocalls!!! Maybe they figured out that a robocall never encouraged anyone to change a vote, if anything, it solidified their current position????

Twirley, I am so happy for you, get that garden rolling. Just be sure to know how many seedlings, plants and budding plants you are allowed. In Maine (the number keeps changing) but I think it is currently unlimited seedlings, 6 plants and 6 budding plants, so you can keep yourself a usable product. Can't buy it or sell it, but if you magically have some appear on your doorstep, that is okay. I believe you can give it away. Some have gone so far as to sell you a coffee cup for $10.00 with a free plant in it! LOL!!!! Fact of the matter is, this gives people relief from pain. Please, let's get people relief from pain. 

Bosco, a 2 day trip! No doubt you found a special on a package. Normally the flight costs need to be amortized over a bunch of days to make it worthwhile, but some of those deals..... I see them way up here, but it eats up half a day each way from Maine and the day starts at o dark thirty, very tiring. Good on you!

SoSo, no more snow in these parts yet, but they will try to open up again this Friday (Yeah, I'm going). Saturday and Sunday will show why I do not get a weekend pass. It will be mobbed as it is the only game in town and folks will have the day off. 

SNF, my g/f's widdle doggie is doing much better for the past couple days. she actually has been chasing the squirrels, standing on her back legs just itching for me to open the door. Oh yeah! I'm encouraging her! It's as much of a hoot to me as it is to her. Good days. But those bad days can't be far off....

PJ, your daughter taking 5 years with a feller, then moving in.... I know this goes against Victorian principles, etc.... but she is treading slowly and gently, seeing if this will work out. Suppose they dated a year, got married at one year and one day and things didn't work out. At this time frame, she'll know what she is getting into. Her heart may over rule her head, but she'll have to know exactly what to expect of things. (Yeah, that's what happened with me, I knew and went ahead and did it anyways.... no one to blame, school of hard knocks). Best wishes. 

Decent day out today, I may do a little this and that to relieve the boredom. I do love living here, but hunting season confines me to the house, the early part of the month of November until skiing opens up...

MB, Jamie, Bernie, everyone else Hola!

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/11/07 07:27:49 (permalink)
Looking South. Not too many folks on the beach.

Weekend at Bernie's
Page: << < ..851852853854855.. > >> Showing page 852 of 859
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5