Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..836837838839 > Showing page 837 of 839
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13330
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 12:23:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
I slept hard and late.  

NOW, Pearl is kenneled every night.  She never whines.  She didn't whine even the night she had the poops...until after she did it and had no place to lay down.  That's why I let her out when she did whine.  I have found a good place to put a dog run cable so I can put her on it at the closest back door to my room.  She'll be able to get to her poop spot and back but can't run from me.  I can use it at night when needed.  She was good yesterday because she knew she was in trouble.  You could see it in her face.

Today is an ART IN THE PARK event.  Artists of various kind with original works for sale.  I want to go but it's cloudy and only 45° right now.  I'm hoping it warms up a bit.  Tomorrow is the same weather and I want to go to the APPLE BUTTER Making festival.  I love good Apple butter plus they also have art and crafts for sale.  I'm sure there will be other apple baked goodies for sale.  I'll have to bundle up to be outside for several hours.

I have a busy couple of weeks coming up.  Monday the Camaro goes in the shop to fix all the minor scrapes , scratches and a door ding.  I scratched up the clear bra pulling in the garage a bit too close.  Also scraped the side mirror on a narrow covered bridge.  And 2 wheels are scratched from tall curbs in Eureka.  There's a car show on the 20th I'd like to enter.  Plus I like keeping it looking new.  

Safe travel, MB

Hope Bernie is enjoying.

JJ, IT WOULD BE GREAT if you all could be there at the spring trip.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 12:59:45 (permalink)
So.... here is the finished product of my slabs.
This one is all set, just gotta put the "temporary" steps back for the winter.

And.... I need to get some loam to spread around this one and smooth out the landscaping.

I learned long ago that the forms come off easiest the next day, but you have to be gentle with the concrete as it is still quite soft, you can easily chip a corner. Got them right off, I re-worked some of the "temporary" steps with some of the form boards so they are sturdy for the winter. I do have a legit plan to install granite come spring, you know after income tax return time! LOL!

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 17:00:31 (permalink)
+9 (9)
Best day ever. Sat for the 1st time in 3 months. No nerve pain or spasms. Just a little soreness. Stopped all meds except gabapentin which must be weaned. So grateful.  Hugely grateful. I have my life back. So blessed. Praying for Frank.
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13679
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 17:26:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
Best day ever. Sat for the 1st time in 3 months. No nerve pain or spasms. Just a little soreness. Stopped all meds except gabapentin which must be weaned. So grateful.  Hugely grateful. I have my life back. So blessed. Praying for Frank.

Fantastic news!

AASB 2018 created good memories. Tammi is already booking 2019! 
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 247
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 18:27:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Glad to hear you finally have relief, Crunch. Constant pain is exhausting.
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5434
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 18:48:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
YAY Crunch, fabulous news!!

until move time
Save
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 18:59:15 (permalink)
Such good news Kim

Lovin life,
Bob

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 04:57:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Crunch, BEST. NEWS. EVER! Very happy for you, what a relief after all this time!

Sat and watched game 2 of Brewers/Dodgers yesterday evening. Disappointed with final, but 'nother game on Monday. Kind of surprised at myself, have never been a baseball fan, but I'm getting caught up with the local excitement of it all. Go Brewers!

PJ,  good to hear SJ is doing so well, especially the ribs. That can sometimes cause pain for a long time. The concussion will probably hang on for a while; good that he is taking those 1/2 days.

Church this morning, then depending on weather, need to begin dumping and storing outdoor pots and urns. Freeze last night killed everything off. Sad shriveled sweet potato vines hanging from urns. Not pretty.

Have a wonderful day! 
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8126
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 05:12:34 (permalink)
Good Morning Baseball Fans, it's Sunday.

Crunch, I am SO happy you finally found some relief, great news!

JJ, we would LOVE to see you and Mr. JJ next spring, I'll send you a PM. There is a thread started on the Parties Forum that I need to update later today.

Twirls, did you get out yesterday?

I wanna eat at PJ's house.

MB, did you make it back?

Has anyone heard from Bernie?

I've got to work for a few hours this morning, then get ready for the long drive back to C&C's tomorrow.
post edited by Badger - 2018/10/14 05:14:14

Wag more....bark less.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1857
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 08:57:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning. 36 and light snow shower.  Just returned from grocery store.  Long day yesterday.  My driver, Moe, was there to greet me and got home just before 4 p.m.  Called Four Paws Resort which was closing at 4, but they left a walkie talkie outside for me so I decided to pick up princess Maya instead of waiting until this morning.  Glad I did as she was good company while I unpacked.  She was sneezing all night; must have picked up something.  Now napping under the bed and back to her silly little self.  Lots of leaves down and Asa did the first fall cleanup yesterday so hard to imagine what it looked like before.  There was a lot of rain here while I was gone.  Managed to get through the mail last night and I have officially been released from jury duty.  

Cindy, I need to do the rest of my potted plants and hanging baskets as well.  I did the majority of it before trip and left the rest, but not today.  Hoping you get that shoulder/arm issue resolved before your upcoming trip.  No church for me this morning.  Tummy has been an issue.  Just going to rest up today with some comfort food and football.  

Kim, so happy to hear you are feeling better finally.  Pray the healing continues.  Hugs.

Badger, feeling better yet? Safe travels tomorrow.  Maybe rest up a bit today, if possible.

Bernie must be having fun in the sun.  

Bob, bet you're pleased with the concrete job.  Nice to get that out of the way and the granite will look great.

Twirls, that Pearl is a handful.  A get away will do you good and will be here in no time.  Excited for you.

Tomorrow is the dreaded return of Renewal by Anderson.  Arrival at 8 and will be here all day so Maya will be sequestered again in bedroom.  Furnace tune-up on Thursday and an appointment with ABC Seamless that did my seamless steel siding.  Talked to the owner before my trip about some issues here.  At least he is being cooperative. 

Hi to all I've missed. Have a beautiful day all. I leave you with my last sunrise on Saturday before I headed out.  MB

And today....

post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/10/14 09:24:49

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 09:01:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

CRUNCH, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!  What a great relief.  Hopefully it will continue to improve.

I haven't heard anything from Bernie.

Paul, no I didn't get out yesterday.  It rained all day and stayed cold.
I stayed in and ate more tacos and started a pot of chili.

My post yesterday was supposed to say:
JJ, Pearl is kenneled every night...  not: NOW Pearl is kenneled.  She always has been kenneled every night.

JJ, i do hope you can make it.

Jamie, I do think that this place we are staying would be accessible for you and we can make it happen for you.  I know that you would like to be there.

I might get out today.  Low 50's and cloudy most of the day but no rain.  Festivals are still going on today.

Looking forward to the game tonight and chili!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 09:09:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Gloomy and raining here.  Good day to sleep in.
SC gave the cat a bath last night...cat is still mad about it this morning.
Trying to catch the little meowler to put on new flea collar and flea treatment between the shoulders.
No luck yet!  

Crunch,  Hope you had a wonderful night of sleep now that the pain is gone.  Hugs

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 14:51:49 (permalink)
+1 (3)

Morning BCrs

Hola to RealMcStacey - we will be there at the same time.  Shall we arrange a HH?  BTW we did meet at ABR years ago.

Feel toooo privileged to become the Queen Brat BeBe, Have to pass on the Crown rightfully to the King Brat.  Not my travel time yet, we don't leave for a few weeks.  Noticing my global entry renewal is taking forever, anyone else have this experience?

MB that is the fun of travel is chatting with interesting peeps, sounds like a great couple to meet.  Photos are awesome, gracias.

Glad you got home Pablo, BTW in PoMo from around the 2ndish may do a night somewhere on the way up. You guys still there then?

Frank check in when you can, sending you some cyber hugs.  Prayers for you.

LOL JJ glad the reset button worked... sounds familiar (our neighbour had the same problem with furnace).  Reboot the dang thing eh 

HeeHee hope you are having FUN 

You too SNF loving your photo TR, beautiful place.

BB sup?

Cindy shoulder injuries suck, hope PT helps, no surgery is a great thing.  

Crunch so happy there is light pain for you!  I've learnt to deal with mine and try really hard not to bitch but months/years of pain can wear you down, doing a happy dance for you.

UHK laughing so hard at you trying to teach Holly autocad … how soon you forget her kindle issues.  

Holly is this new place a design build?  Had to laugh at the above, you get it.

Woot finally a new camera is on order, arrives Tues, soooosoooo excited. Waded through tons of reviews and versions, little overwhelming.  6 months without, look out!!

PJ there is something about putting on those old comfy sweaters.  We had the first frost showing on the roofs last night, broke down this morning and turned on the furnace *  PS Id be ****ed if I was SC's cat too jeje...

Hey Nipper you two Coz bound this fall?

The dahlia's are now dug up and deck is almost wintered.  More gardening today, a wedding shower is happening in our barn this afternoon.

Make it a good day everyone

until move time
Save
nipper
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 14:56:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi Soso. No Coz this fall but Bonaire is happening!
I took a nice long walk through the orchard next door and took a few pics.

RealMcCaugheys
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 104
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 20:12:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Soliel Soul, that would be great, I'd like that!  Where are you staying?  I'll have a car 

Brian & Stacey - The Real McCaughey's

Akumal - It can't be explained, it has to be exprienced!

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6216
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/14 22:57:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
janjon

Frank....When I read your post, at first I thought you were joking, then quickly realized you were serious.  Like others have said, I hope you are looking for second opinions. I've been thinking about you every day.

JJ—Your first reaction to my post was correct. It was intended to be a joke on Badger, who I believed I owed a payback from a previous post he made. I thought he would post the following day and I would reveal the “joke” being my payback. Well he became ill and did not post for several days. As the days went on I came to realize that I had offended so many people here on the board as all of you were kind enough to post their true heart felt feelings regarding my “predicament”. One day led to another, each day trying to think of something to say and come away with some sort of dignity.

I need to apologize to each and everyone of you for this childish, inconsiderate act. Although I have not met a single one of you from the BC, I feel like I know each one of you and I have done nothing but disrespect you. For that I beg for your forgiveness. Thru all my health issues you all have been my backbone of support and for that I would like to say Thank You. What I did is truly not acceptable, whether I know you or not. One does not joke about one’s health when it can affect someone else’s feelings. I crossed the line and I do not know how I can regain your respect.

I guess the best way to end this is by leaving LG. It is not what I want but I am not the one who has been hurt by my actions. If you would like for me to quit posting, just say so. I am so sorry for what I have done and I am truly ashamed of my actions. None of you deserved it. Please forgive me. I wasn’t raised to hurt people like I know I have done.

Thank you all for your past prayers and support. I apparently really need them.

Call Me Ashamed,
Frank

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 04:24:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank, I for one am not offended. I am just VERY happy it is not true. Please don't leave LG!

Good Morning
Light snow coming down. Chris just came downstairs and I flicked on the deck light to show him, and it has now stopped and turned back to a light drizzle. Yesterday was a busy day. I got all the deck furniture stowed in the gazebo while Chris worked on emptying pots and urns and getting them stored in the shed. Outside water taps are drained and shut off. Still have a few cherubs and other garden frou-frou to store, but I was happy to get done what we got done.  Hanging basket coco liners will have to be replaced next spring, but that's OK, I think I got 4 years out of them. Amazing what one can get done on a Sunday with no Packer game and no Brewer game. But what to do tonight when they are BOTH on?!?  (prolly just go to bed since I can't stay awake for those night games)

Laundry this morning, and get pot roast going in the crockpot for dinner tonight. Better also make some cookies or brownies for the guys as they return today. Yikes, I'd better get going!
Have a great day, all
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
nipper
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 06:49:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I'm not offended either Frank, just very relieved. Please stay on LG.

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 06:57:30 (permalink)
+2 (2)
It is all good Frank.  I am thrilled you are ok.  Don't leave.  That truly would offend me!

80% better.  All the nerve pain is gone.  Just dull pain in my buttock and some non-painful tingles in my lower leg.  I think it takes time for all the fluid to be absorbed and that may fix that.  Even if not I can totally live with this non-nerve dull pain.  Not a problem!!!!

Beautiful pictures Nipper of your gorgeous scenery.  I want to go to Bonaire some day.  

Oh that Pearl.  She is something else!

Hope Bernie is having a great time.

Good luck with Anderson MB.  Hopefully they will finally do it right!

Congratulations to Mr. JJ on his upcoming retirement.

Soso - looking forward to seeing you.  I can now officially start looking forward to our trip in 4.5 weeks because now I know I will be able to sit on the plane and for the transport.

80 degrees yesterday and 42 and pouring rain today.  Is it winter already?

Fabulous Cowboy game yesterday!
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 247
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 07:48:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Not offended at all, Frank, just so relieved you are OK. If the joke had played out the way you intended, it would have been epic. Please stay, we need your wisdom and humor.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 10:04:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Still gloomy and raining here.    
Nothing much on my agenda today.  Did the wash yesterday.
SC did the ironing.  What sweetie!  I might do some more and and get ahead of the game.

Frank,  You xit!  What do you have in mind for April Fools Day?  LOL

MB,  Welcome home!  

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 11:05:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank, I feel the same.  Not offended, just relieved.  I've done worse, I'm sure.

I'm cranky today.  Chiefs...need I say more...
Plus Margarita apparently had a bad tummy last night and I had to get up and let her out.  At least with her, I can just leave a door cracked and go back to bed.
Unfortunately I ate chili late last night, about 9, when I realized that I can't eat ANYTHING today.  I have the UP and DOWN test tomorrow so I have to drink the nasty tasting stuff later today.
I need to get a manicure today.  Got a busy schedule so I need to get on it.  The powder stuff they use wears for weeks so I figure I'll get it out of the way.

Cindy, SNOW?  I thought you weren't supposed to have any precipitation early this week?

It's cold and dreary here with a wind chill in the 20's.

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1857
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/15 12:10:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning.  A brisk 33 degrees here.  Currently 5 workers from Anderson here and service manager just stopped by to go over entire check list with all. Makes me want to run away from home again.  Will be a long day, but hopefully all goes well.

Quite the prank, Frank.  All is forgiven, so no worries and no need to leave.

Crunchie, amazing how much relief you've experienced.  So very happy for you.

PJ, that was nice that SC helped out with the ironing.  What a sweetie.  How does one give a cat a bath?

Hope Badger made it safely and the weather cooperates.  Cindy, a roast sounds yummy.  It's that time of year again for comfort food.  Enjoy.

Nipper, pretty pics.

Bernie, Bernie.  Hope your having fun.

Hope everyone has a great day.  Later, MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/10/15 12:11:50

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6792
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/15 12:35:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Nasty, Chilly, Rainy Monday. No better day for it I guess.

Frank...Off with your head!  I, like others, are glad it was a joke. Please stick around.

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/16 02:31:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning BCrs

Stick around Frank, (((relieved)))

Roast sounds beauty Mz Cindy, I’m sure the guys will appreciate it.

Keep your nasty yuk over there BB, we are on a roll of sunshine this week 😎😜😬

Was wondering about how you would manage a flight Crunch, no probs now, yeeehaaa! My luggage came out too. I was talking about sharing a suitcase, wondering if we could manage... place yer bets folks. Will it happen, stay tuned.

Bonaire trip, awesome Nip. Where do you fly from? -must be a long flight.

I’m going to be running to the door for my delivery today 😬 Make it a good day everyone.

until move time
Save
Page: << < ..836837838839 > Showing page 837 of 839
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5