Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..836837838839840.. > >> Showing page 836 of 872
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13333
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 11:36:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all
My, everyone is so industrious!  Makes me feel ashamed.

Although my bed is comfortable I'm not sleeping well.  Not sure why but since I took that tumble at the restaurant, my ribs are hurting.  Particularly one in front and one in back.  Going to have the chio Xray it later.  I have a PCP Dr appointment at 2 for my flu shot.

I watched the hurricane reports and still am.  I have a cousin in Mariianna FL. who has some kind of tree farm.   I understand it went right thru there at high speed.  I haven't seen what happened there. We don't keep in touch but I did try to call him yesterday early.
It's a good thing I didn't move to Mexico Beach as I hear it devastated.  Hurricanes are the reason I decided not.  I think it's the 2nd time this season it's been a target but the last one wasn't bad..  I did plan to go there this winter to see about winter rentals for a few months.  It's not a bad drive and I was thinking it was a possible place to spend the winter.

Bob, I hear you about PRIOR PROPER PLANNING.   I know I'm making my architect insane with small changes in the Eureka house plans.  Placement of electrical outlets is highly important particularly in kitchens.  Kitchen plans are extremely important to me.  I'm down to kitchen cabinet and appliance placement.  I still need to tweak the bathroom and laundry room.  Laundry room has to have places for dog feeding stations and storage for critter care, food, etc.  It backs up to my closet so I left space for a door.  I don't want to walk clear around the house to haul laundry.  I didn't do that here due to lack of wall space but I did have a cabinet size door so I could drop dirty clothing into a basket in the laundry room. It doesn't save me from walking around with the clean clothes so I wish I had a door.
PRIOR PROPER PLANNING.

Looks like the entire east coast is getting rain courtesy of MICHAEL.

SOSO, I've almost thrown out your hat a few times as it looks similar to one mom had.  Fortunately I always recognize who's it is and save it.  I just moved it again and was going to contact you regarding it.  I'll leave a spot for it in my packing and I'll bring it.  We better make plans to get together because I'm not bringing it home again.  

Crunch, how's your butt?   LOL.  I can't resist asking that!

Cindy, I know how Badger is, if he can't get a lot done!  

MB, Enjoy.

Bernie, safe travels and I hope you have a great time.

HELLO JAMIE
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 11:38:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Now my previous post is in limbo...

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29018
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 12:17:38 (permalink)
+2 (2)
60 degrees at 12:00?  Where am I?

Yay on more time MB!

Bob - that is looking really good.

Bernie - like i always tell Tomas "this is way too early.  They know only desperate people book now for May".  I won't even start to worry until Jan/Feb.  Have a great trip.

Cindy - just get rid of the bras
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9841
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 14:00:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
Cindy - just get rid of the bras

Yeah, right. Back when I was in high school, Cosmo magazine came out with a test to see if you could go braless. This was back when women were burning bras. It was the "pencil test". Put a pencil under your boob, if it falls, lose the bra. If it doesn't, wear the bra. My BFF called me up after school and asked if I had done the test. Yep. 4 pencils. She laughed and said 6. (Guys in HS called her "Treasure". Short for treasure chest.)  I will continue the daily struggle, thank you very much. Pretty sure Carol is keeping hers, too. Time has not improved THAT situation.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3690
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 15:34:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi all,

MB, enjoy your extra day, what a wonderful surprise. Thanks also for posting pics. Haven't eaten at Que Onda in some time, used to like their pesto pasta but think it is not on the menu any longer.

Bernie, safe travels and good news about your truck.

crunch, good luck with the injection tomorrow, hope it helps, let us know how it goes - glad but not surprised that Tomas is acting like a champ.

Best wishes on the shoulder Cindy.

Hope Bosco and Connie are OK, looks like Tampa may have got some wind and rain although not on the direct path. Hey, maybe Michael will blow away the red tide and algae, kind of like with the sargassum in the RM.

Twirls, I saw footage on the noon news and it looks like Mexico Beach was almost totally flattened except for one or two buildings. Sorry you are not sleeping well. Maybe you should ask janjon about Pass A Grille, seem to recall she has visited there at least once.

SoSo and Sundog, have a wonderful trip.

Well I am back up, my Internet and landline were down from about 6am Monday until 9:30am Wednesday, AT&T had to repair or replace pairs out in the street, every single one was bad so the tech who came Tuesday night was not able to do anything other than schedule a dispatch the next day with Cable Maintenance. I tend to get a bit crabby when I can't get online so resorted to the "pity card" - "I am a solo senior in my 60s and partially disabled" - hey it worked.
We are supposed to get more warm weather Sunday thru Tuesday, looking forward to it.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6655
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 15:50:48 (permalink)
Twirley, it's real easy to add or remove things when they are pencil lines on paper or graphics on a CAD program. Start doing that when they start building and the cost for such changes increases exponentially. Suppose you want a widget installed by the appropriate sub. He was going to be finished today, and then the following sub can come in and follow up. But he now has to go down to supply and pick up said widget. But Murphy stopped by, and there are no more widgets on the shelf. They have to order one. You pay for express delivery, so it doesn't impact the schedule too much. But at least a day is lost, which means all subs have to reschedule, and the next one starts a week long project and won't be back for a week, so it doesn't matter that you paid for express delivery, it would have come in 4 days. So the installing sub is notified the widget comes in next day. He's busy with his next job, not just standing around on your job. He says he'll stop by tomorrow and install it so he can finish his portion. Something comes up, he promises to make it Thursday, still in time for the following sub, but he actually shows up Friday. When he does you confirm with the follow up sub that you are now ready for him. But the follow up sub says the next customer wanted some extras and he somehow has the parts readily available, so he'll be two days later. Now you have to reschedule everyone again.

Ad nauseum!!!! Sound like I have been thru this before??? And all the while, you have overhead costs being extended, portalet rental, dumpster rental, supervisor on site costs, etc.... not to mention the added cost for the special order item. And now we are coming into the cooler months, we never figured on heating for the materials that need to dry.... LOL!!! I have to laugh and am so glad I am done with this stuff! People seriously do not know just how much changes impact construction. Shall we now discuss moving a wall....

Crunch, I have just pulled the trigger on next May's trip, but I've done in early September, or as late as April. Generally, once school comes in session, I get some decent deals. I check often enough to recognize a good deal. For the past 5 years, I have never seen a lower price after I pulled the trigger. 6 trips ago I did. I don't fear buyer's remorse, I just want know how good my poker face is on pulling the trigger. 

We just got back from watching a star is born. I didn't enjoy the movie too much as it spent a good deal of time on substance abuse and the damage it causes, and less time than I was expecting on the rising star. I was expecting more success with some failure, not a huge failure and some success, relatively speaking. Meh, just my take on it. 

Still raining.... but partly cloudy and temps in the 40's and 50's for the next 10 days! My kind of weather. 

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 22:22:37 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Evening all
Had my flu shot and xray at the chio.  Xray showed something my chio doesn't like.  I now have to have a radiologist read it and send to my Dr.

Cindy, I remember the pencil test.  I never could hold a pencil hence I was bra less for years.  Not sure if that really affected me but I could hold several now, and I'm much smaller than I used to be.  I also weigh a fraction of back then.
Hope your shoulder does great with whatever you have to do.

Jamie, I get it being internet - less.  Work with what you are!  I've been milking the "I'm a 60+ partially disabled widow" for quite a while.  Jay even joked about how he knew I would do that!  I only use it when necessary now.  However, it's true.

I've now seen the Mexico beach FL coverage of what's left.  Pretty tragic devastation and with at least 6 lives lost.  And Michael is still causing damage now.

Pearl is finally down so I'm going too.

Goodnight.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/11 22:29:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I just realized that I may have been a little too descriptive in the previous post...
It's not a pretty picture.  It used to be but alas...

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8128
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 06:07:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Big Boobs, it's Friday.

Just an FYI, I always preferred the smaller, firmer ones.

Frank, I am stunned by your news and wish you would check back in soon. Hugs, mi amigo.

Bernie and MB, wishing you both smooth, on time flights. Loved your photos MB!

With the wind howling and more spitting rain yesterday, Duane and I decided to run home for the weekend. Maybe give us a chance to finally get completely rid of these colds and recharge our batteries. Wife and doggies were overjoyed to see me.

We have a dusting of snow on the ground this morning, that's about a month early for this area, not liking it a bit.

Hola to the rest of you!
post edited by Badger - 2018/10/12 06:22:55

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 06:08:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
TwirleyB
I just realized that I may have been a little too descriptive in the previous post...
It's not a pretty picture.  It used to be but alas...

Ditto.
Good Morning
Crunch, I'll trade you for our 30F. Baby, it's cold outside!
PJ, is SJ all better? How about you?

For all of you who think your post is in limbo when the page turns, just go to the all forums list. I have "all forums" marked as a favorite, so always can see last post...if the # hasn't turned yet and you need to go back, it will go back 2 pages, but then you just go ahead again to see if you missed anything on the previous page. Usually the second post on a new page will change the page #.
Have a wonderful day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1866
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 08:25:17 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning.  Currently 77 with a high of 88.  Yesterday I was invited to meet up with Kat and Debra at Jungle Fish, but I had already made other plans beforehand.  Next trip.  Later afternoon made the trek down to Que Onda.  Didn't get an opportunity to see Maribel but visited with Pedro and Natty at the bar while they played chess.  Got back to condo right before dark after the rain had stopped.  

Badger, glad you made it home for a few days.  Rest up if you can.  I'm sure all were very happy to have you back home.

Bob, thanks for the feedback on the movie.  My SIL loved it, but after hearing your review I think I will pass.  

Twirls, sorry about your tumble at the restaurant.  Best be more careful before your trip.

Cindy, my neighbor back home said it has been very rainy this past week as well. 

Jamie, hear ya on the technology stuff.  Glad you are up and running again.

Bernie's probably high in the sky.

Time to get cleaned up and have a bite to eat. Later, MB

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8278
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 09:24:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers
Beautiful blue sky.  Temps in nippy range.  The old baggy sweater is back in play.
Couple of days ago I realized that we had not gotten the chimney sweep guy to come
and clean the wood stove and chimney.  Was so sick back in August when we usually have
that done...totally forgot to make the appointment.  Oops!

Cindy, SJ is doing well.  Got over his cold fairly quick.  Bruising from the fall mostly gone.  Ribs not hurting him.
Still gets a pain in his head once in awhile from the concussion.  Since he has lots of vacation
time yet to use he has been taking 1/2 day off here and there.  Staying well rested. 
I managed not catch his recent cold.  Feeling much better. 

MB, going to miss your beautiful pics.  Enjoy the last day! 

Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 09:43:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I bet they were thrilled to have you home Badger.

I also wish Frank would check in for some cyber hugs.

up at our usual 0330 after a very bad arse-leg night with only 3 hours sleep even after a midnight pain pill.  Did 30 light minutes on the elliptical and drank a large bottle of water and my 150 cal cup of egg whites and Turkey sausage from Mr. Dean. Did work email, took a 40 minute walk, looked at Facebook, dusted, went grocery shopping, and now having quality time with my TENS. NPO since 0500 and I am all look thirsty. Procedure not into 2:15 so waiting impatiently. My pelvic MRI showed a synovial cyst displacing the nerves (most likely). Don't ask how I obtained my report lol. I am praying the doc can drain that while doing the injection and relief from this hellacious 3 months of pain might really happen meanwhile I am dreaming of water!
post edited by crunch - 2018/10/12 09:45:19
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 09:54:55 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Another UGH Morning

If I'd had a silencer for my gun, I would habit Pearl dead in the head last night!  Seriously.  At 2:30 am she started whining like she had to go out...bad.  Considering the mess we had several days ago...I let her out.  She went right to her potty spot but bypassed it.  I couldn't see what she was doing but I was waiting.  I started quietly calling her.  She came until she saw me, then ignored me.  I rattled the treat bag.  She looked but ignored.  I went back to bed. She started barking.  I got up and tried again.  Nope, not coming.  She looks at me but you can tell she's just defiant and dashes off.  I went back to bed.  She came in through the cat door at the other end of the house, and I heard her enter the hallway.  I got up to bring her in her kennel and she ran back through the house and out the cat door.  I should have been smart enough to sneak out and close it first.  I went back to bed.  Then she started howling.  Can't have that!  I waited until she was at the back door, then I went out the other side and didn't pay attention to her.  I got close enough to step on leash I make her drag around.  I almost strangled her dragging her in to the kennel.  I would gladly rehome her at this point.  For now, I'm not going to let her have daytime naps and no treats unless she comes when called.   I'm going to have a dog run attached to the house and to the back yard on a post.  If she has to go out after dark, at least she can't run far.  So far, she is still in the kennel.  Today she will only get to go potty when I take her out.  And she may be sent off to boot camp again.  I cannot do years of this and I won't.
She gets plenty of activity daytime.  She either has playtime at the neighbors and/or a long walk.  Unfortunately she got in the habit of taking an evening nap as soon as it's dark and wakes up a couple hours before bed.  NO MORE NAPS.  I may have to install one of those carousel round about walking things they use for horses.

Glad to see you back home and posting, Paul.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 10:02:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
BTW, to whichever of you that said she would not make a suitable dog, YOU ARE RIGHT.  I ADMIT IT.  This breed is too head strong.

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 10:16:42 (permalink)
Good morning folks!
 I got the concrete poured, need to trowel 'er off a few more times, then put a broom finish on it. It's a windy day out, nice and cloudy but not feeling like rain. Did I mention the wind? This time of year? The falling leaves are a pain...

The other slab

And the slab around the bird feeder pole. I used every last bit of concrete and did a bit of a mound from the pole down to the granite cobblestones. We are thinking this will help wash off the bird seed a little bit when it rains.

Tomorrow, I will strip the forms and put the "temporary" steps back in place. Maybe wait a couple days to set the steps back.... they'll be a little soft.

Have a great day all. I'll be a little busy!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2018/10/12 10:18:08

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 16:37:00 (permalink)
+6 (6)
Doctor was not sure he could "pop" and drain the cyst due to arthritis in the joint. Was going to refer me to surgeon for surgery requiring overnight stay, but he got it! I am really hopeful this might resolve things over time.  Fingers crossed!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1866
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/12 19:03:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Good evening all.  83 now and an absolutely lovely day.  No walk about but had some fruit here for breakfast and just enjoyed the tranquility of the ocean sea and breeze.  Said good bye to neighbors here....the ones on worldwide tour and the other couple from Centennial, CO.  Headed down to Que Onda for food to go around 4 hoping to meet up with Maribel but she was hanging out at her casa in AC.  Comida with a view here.  Just brought the rest of the food down to David who stays onsite all evenings.  Brother to Ernesto that works here.  

Said my good byes to staff yesterday and today and gave Christie a gift.  We both had tears in our eyes. 

Bob, so much for your lazy day.  Ha.  Looks great.

Crunchie, been thinking of you all day,  Hope the appointment went well.  Take it easy this weekend.  Prayers sent for you and Frank too, and Cindy and all that are hurting.  

Hola Bernie. Hope you have a cold one in your hand.

Twirls, coming to grips with Pearl must be difficult.  Do what is best for you and your little girl.  Hugs.

Don't remember what else is going here so with that I leave you with good night and will catch up tomorrow when I returno.  My best to all, MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 00:08:24 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Night all
Pearl has been on the SHORTH LEASH today and knows it.  She's pretending to be on her best behavior.
I'm somewhat recovered from the PEARL event last night  and ready for bed tonight 

I made absolutely scrumptious tacos a la holly tonight.  I ate 3 tacos stuffed full of goodies !  And about 6' TOLL HOUSE chocolate chip cookies that I baked from the pre made store bought tub.  

Later...
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 05:10:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
28F. The good news is that M-T-W are supposed to be sunny. No highs over 50, but SUNNY.

Holly, I wish you and I didn't live so far apart. I would take Pearl NOW.  I really am missing Mollie. We have too much travel coming up, otherwise I'd have a pup now. But in the spring, after the May get together, definitely going to be looking. Spring is a better time to work with a new dog, anyway.

Crunch, praying that the popped cyst does the trick! 

Have 3 PT appts. scheduled now. Would like to have a functioning non-painful working shoulder and arm back. I'm sure the nasty weather we have had is part of the problem, it is true that pressure systems play he!! with arthritis. Feel it in my hands as well.

MB, hope you have a smooth and safe flight home, and Bernie, hope you're relaxing on the beach. Nice to see all the Sargasso has cleared out.
Hola to all I've missed, have a wonderful day!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8128
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 06:05:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Dog Lovers, it's Saturday.

Crunch, I am so hoping that you find relief from that procedure, please keep us updated.

MB, many thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Twirls, I want some of those tacos and cookies!

Frank, us Brewer fans could use your help cheering for them during the playoffs.

I took it pretty easy yesterday, but did manage to go look at 2 jobs and have to estimate another two today. I'm running out of time to fit in much more work, but some of it I might be able to put off until next spring.

28 degrees here, but feels even colder.

Wag more....bark less.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 07:39:08 (permalink)
Crunch,

I hope that gets you the relief you have been looking for. 

MB, Loving the pics. BTW, many have said they loved the Rising star movie. It just wasn't to my taste. You may like it.

Twirley, I have to say that you have much more patience than I do with pets. I came home from work once, and my ex had brought home 3 cats, that a friend could not afford. At the time, I was working 60 hours a week. Somehow, she thought we could afford them??? You gotta know this challenged me. But I do have a soft spot for animals. As I am walking thru the kitchen, the first cat hisses at me from atop the fridge. I immediately turned and told my ex, get that cat out of my house. The second cat is clawing the furniture, I tell her send that cat back to your friend as well. The third cat, well, he must have been listening to me. He comes up to me, rolls on the floor and looks at me. I pick him up and he's purring, and he's cuddly.... His name is smokey, he's a British Blue (they are actually gray). He never hissed at me and never clawed the furniture. Fast forward some 9 years or so, we are getting divorced. I come home and there's no cat to greet me when I come home. She had taken it upon herself to get rid of my cat. I went to where she had gotten rid of him, and they said I could have the cat back, if I could find him, he ran out the door. This was an in town apartment. I never did find Smokey, despite several days looking for him. Don't know where I'm going with this story, or why, just thought I'd share it with you. 

It's raining out right now, so I'm not going to strip the forms off the concrete yet. The concrete has set, the rain won't hurt it any, in fact, concrete is better off moist cured, it's helping. Looks like I'll do my in town run now and come back to (hopefully) clearer skies. 

Bernie!!! Jamie, SOSO, Everyone! Just a shout out to ya!

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7674
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 07:57:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hey friends!

I  am really really really trying to embrace Fall.  Last night it was 48 degrees and a light mist.  We had the portable gas heater on the deck.  It kept us warm until we ran out of propane. 50's today....Sunday highs in the 30's with windchill of 20.  Ummm, I don't think that's Fall at all, ya'll. 

Had a little hiccup Thursday night.  We decided to turn on the furnace to make sure it was working properly.  Nope, wouldn't kick on.... I went ahead and placed a home warranty claim yesterday, but when Mr JJ got home from work, we found a reset button and Wa-La it's working fine.  I'll cancel the home warranty claim this morning. 

Badger... Mr JJ and I were chatting over cocktails last night.  He want's to start going on vacations once he's retired.  I was telling him about the BC in POMO this Spring.  He is very interested and I told him I'd get additional info from you.  Send me a message with all the details.  I'm not making any promises.  It could have just been the beer+ talking. LOL

Mr JJ is now counting down his days to retirement... He's received all his paperwork and all seems to be right where we thought it would be. I am happy for him...... It's a good thing I love my job so much, because if I didn't, I'd be trying to find a way to join him. 

Frank....When I read your post, at first I thought you were joking, then quickly realized you were serious.  Like others have said, I hope you are looking for second opinions. I've been thinking about you every day.

Twirls... Do you kennel Pearl at night?  That might be an idea.  She'll only whine a few nights, then be fine.  If she knows all she has to do is whine, then you let her out at night, that's what she is going to do.  Just my 2 pesos. 

Cindy and Crunch... I am so sorry you keep having issues.  Hopefully, you'll find relief soon. 

Today is my MIL 86 birthday. We are taking her for brunch at a swanky place tomorrow. Can't wait- good food. 

Enjoy your weekend!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
RealMcCaugheys
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 104
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 09:28:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi Bernie, Brian and I are from Leavenworth Ks, I believe we met in Akumal 1 or 2 times?  

I am headed to Isla Mujeres on 11/3 for a week with a friend of mine then on to Akumal for a week solo.  Brian can't make this trip.

Anyone going to be there?  I am game to meet up for a meal, a beach crawl or just a frio cerveza!

Brian & Stacey - The Real McCaughey's

Akumal - It can't be explained, it has to be exprienced!

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8278
Re: Morning Breakfast 2018/10/13 10:43:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers! 
Gray clouds and cool temps.  Since I messed up.  We can't use the wood stove...furnace is in play.  
Grandkeets are visiting need to keep them warm. 
SC rolled in about 9 last night.  Announced she was starving!
Ha! Ha!   Teased her all day with pics of the food I was making especially for her. 
BBQ ribs, pasta salad, baked beans and pumpkin pie.  Lots of Yum Yums between bites.
Think she enjoyed every bite. 

We were thinking of taking a couple of hour drive up to Kentucky Lake today.  In all the time we have lived 
here.  Have yet to visit that area.  But the weather is gray and spitting rain.... SJ and SC sleeping in.
Maybe another time.  

Jamie,  Glad you have your internet back.  Lost mine early in the week for entire day. 
Landline phone as well.  Phone company had entire area shut down working on new lines 
for faster internet.  Many chores were accomplished that day.  LOL 

Crunch,  praying the cyst was the problem and you will be pain free soon.
Cindy,  pray you find relief soon as well.

Bob,  concrete project looks great!  Love your idea of granite steps eventually. 

Bernie,  toes in the warm sand and drink in hand.  You are the winner for best plan of the day.  LOL

Time to change the load of wash.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

Frank, keeping you and Iggymom in my prayers.  Hugs

Page: << < ..836837838839840.. > >> Showing page 836 of 872
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5