Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..831832833834835.. > >> Showing page 832 of 872
Author
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9841
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 05:00:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Glad you arrived safely MB. I can almost smell the ocean breeze.
Yesterday our temps hit 81. Today's predicted high is 58. Crazy. Oh, and maybe more rain.
Paul is up and awake, but sounds terrible...that from just one word. Asked him if he felt any better, he said NO.
I will come back later and give you recipe, PJ. When brain is functioning a little better.
Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6217
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 05:49:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Cindy & Chris--By the size of the barn you have a nice size spread.  How many acres do you own?  Is it mostly tillable?  Do you cash rent it or share crop it?  Reason I ask is we are thinking about going to cash rent on my mom's farm.  It will be a lot easier on paperwork.  One check a year and that is it.  No more check to the fertilizer company, one to the grain hauler, one to the crop sprayer, lime spreader,etc.  It is a lot for a soon to be 92 year old to keep track of. Recently she is showing signs of forgetfulness.  Putting mail in a magazine then not remembering where the mag is.  Two months later we find the late bills, checks, etc.  Would just be easier on everyone and was wondering if you do it that way.  Thanks in advance! 
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 06:03:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank:  we have just under 3 acres, no farming here,  only some gardening.

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29018
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 06:39:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I hope whatever bad news you got resolves itself in a good way Cindy.

Sorry to hear Paul is sick.  Bedrest and fluids.

Happy you made it Cathy. Are you at Nikte by chance?
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 08:00:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch, a couple of weeks ago my shoulder and left arm began aching. Painful to lift things like plates up to the cabinet, can't reach around back to scratch an itch, sudden pain when not even doing much of anything. Minor compared to what a lot of you are going through. Just before we went out to D.C. I saw my chiropractor. He worked on it, and it was tolerable for about a week. Then started hurting again. Saw him yesterday, wondered if it could be bursitis. Had that in my hip several years ago, and my dad had shoulder bursitis. He did a kind of check on the arm, lifting and moving it and then said, not bursitis and more likely rotator cuff. Said I should go see orthopedist.  And I just don't wanna. Had enough procedures in the last year and a half. And how the heck does a righthanded old lady injure her left arm? Sick of things falling apart. Waiting to soak it in the Caribbean and see if that is the cure.
Also, Crunch, sorry to hear about your co-worker. Having lost a parent when I was a child, I feel for that family. Hope at some point the widow will find someone to share her life with and be a good father figure for the children. We were certainly happy and grateful when Dad remarried and we didn't have to shoulder all the house responsibility and care for my 4 yr old brother, and Dad was much happier, too.

PJ, finally: Any orange-fleshed winter squash will work, but I wouldn't use acorn. The squash cooks in beef broth so it needs to be peeled and diced. That's the hardest part of the recipe, and an acorn's ridges would just make it harder. Anyway, first brown some diced beef in your soup pot. (I just cut up a chuck roast.) Season liberally with a steak seasoning. Remove beef to fridge, leave any juices in the pot. Seed and peel the squash. (a large butternut would probably be sufficient for 2 people with left overs.) Put the diced squash in the soup pot and add beef broth to not quite cover it. Bring to a low boil then simmer till the squash is soft. Add a can of diced tomatoes (or 2, if you're making a bigger batch), then use a hand potato masher to mash until it is all creamy. Add more broth if you think it is too thick. Put the beef back in and simmer, then start doing taste checks for more seasoning. I try to keep the salt level down, because the beef broth adds plenty, but salt, pepper, whatever. I put in a couple of shakes of chipotle and cayenne. Be creative. So there you have it. Simple enough to remember, and I'm sure you can adjust it and add other things if you wish.
Again, have a great day!
CJ

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2388
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 08:02:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Will be another great day along the coast today with a high of 86 degrees. This is not Fall weather ! The current temp is 70F at 7:07.

Yesterday was shopping for the food sale items, picking up another 'script at Walgreen's and catching some lunch at Fibber's. When I got home there was a voice mail from the sales rep that covers warranty the on my windows. I had contacted him last week to ask if I could purchase a replacement though him, even though my need was not a warranty. He said yes and finally got back with a price : $100. Plan to order it today. Even better, the rep will have the window shipped to his home near Wilmington and then will meet me 1/2 way from my home for the delivery. Otherwise, I would have to drive to Raleigh to pick it up or pay freight delivery down to my house. I will pay a profession to install the new window. Probably will pay a total cost around $ 200. Not too bad for a 'self-inflected' problem.

Today is the a/c install; crew will show up around 8:30 and that's a good thing. Hope the work goes well and it will be a good test for the new unit, as tomorrow it will be 88 degrees. Whew. 

Also today the pest control folks will show up between 10 & 11AM. This will be their job for a complete inside & outside bug spraying. Busy day.

Yes Holly, I was not a happy camper when my repair guy gave the the news about the a/c unit, especially when the break in the line was located in the same exact place as the his last repair.  Once I calmed down
I could think about my next step. Leaving for Mexico on the 12th help me to choose the decision to purchase a new one. Got two companies to come out for a quote and moved quickly to resolve the problem. 

Frank, I'm assuming that Amana has a 5 year parts only warranty as most a/c manufacturers provide. That is true that I will rely on Kool Freeze to cover my extended warranty. They are a good local company with many years in business; my neighbors Brooks & Sara recommended them.

Jamie, funny about you trying squirrel gravy for the 1st time in Virginia. My 1st experience with Brunswick Stew was in South Hill, Virginia; a small tobacco farming area where neighbors got together after the harvest each year to have a feast. I remember they made the stew in a large black pot cooking under a fire for a day or so. It looked like a 'witches kettle'.

Cindy, bummer to hear about Paul's cold. Didn't he just get over one last month. Nice big storage 'shed'.
Please thank Chris for posting the pictures.

MB, great to hear you arrived safely. Now have fun, girl !

Sorry about that cold, Badger. I know you will 'tough it out' but please watch out that it doesn't turn into pneumonia.  I got the trash out without your reminder. hee,hee

Hi Crunch.

BeachBilly, I checked last night to see if you might have signed my cooler. Didn't see your name but I will look closer again today. I did smile many times when I remembered many of the signatures. Great times from past AASB trips.

Oops. A/C guys installing the new unit.
Gotta scoot,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 09:22:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
ChrisandCindy
Frank:  we have just under 3 acres, no farming here,  only some gardening.

Chris must have a lot of toys or you have a lots of pots and gardening equipment!  I bet there are a lot of farms around you.  How close is your closest neighbor, good or bad?  Do they know "The Badger" is in town and to look out for any shenanigans and keep their teenage girls grounded to the house? Better put a ball and chain on him.  No telling what he does when he's out of town without his wife!  I could tell you what I've heard but better to not spread facts, I mean rumors.
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 09:49:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all.

Yes, crunch, it cost about the same as a traditional crown. So far so good. The assistant didn't floss the excess cement from between the crown and the next tooth right away and it hardened, so I had to sit in the chair for another half hour while the dentist tried to get it. Breaking many pieces of floss in the process. And he cut my lip with the floss because he was trying so hard. Seriously questioning whether I should go back there again.

Bernie...yes..a coach who is female. We are never too old for improvement. You know the old saying.. if you keep doing what you're doing, you'll keep getting what you're getting.

The one thing I miss living down here is fall. It never comes. But neither does winter, so there's that. Winter weather here really couldn't be better.

Well.. now we know why old people talk about thier ailments. It's true..if you don't have your health, you have nothing. Sorry I'm all philosophical this morning. Must be the coffee.

We still can't go to the beach here. Red tide, brown tide, green algae. I am totally disgusted with the situation. And the sargasso in Mexico. And my beloved St John got wiped off the map last year. So..my three places all hosed.

Thats it for my bitching and moaning. Obviously I need an attitude adjustment.
😉😁

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8278
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 11:05:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Another beautiful fall day here.  Lingered outside just enjoying the nice breeze.
Nothing much that has to be done on my agenda.  

Cindy,  Thank you for the squash soup recipe.  Going to give it a try.  

MB,  Glad you made it safely to Akumal.  Enjoy!

Bernie,  Hope everything comes together with a/c stall today.

Bosco,  My niece who lives a bit North of you is disgusted with ride tide situation as well. 
She is actively working with a group of people.  To expose this terrible situation.
Also to petition FL state government to make changes needed.
We have some acquaintances who went to St. John's this summer.  They had a great time.
Island is recovering nicely.   

Badger,  Hope you feel better soon.  Machine shed is looking good!

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13333
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 12:08:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I had a tedious non sleeping night with a lot of strange interruptions.  I bed hopped again.  I start in my room because of the dogs.  They get unsettled if I try to go to bed in another room.  So I started in my bed.  After a short bit of sleep, I woke hurting so I went to the guest room.  After a short period of semi sleeping, I woke with a tummy ache.  I've eaten like a pig for a few days...I spent some time in the bathroom.  I finally got back in bed a just was starting to drift into a peaceful comfortable sleep and all of a sudden, I HEAR A LOUD VOICE in my house!  I freaked out and didn't know whether to hide, run for a gun, which is in my bedroom and I'm not.  I finally got nerve enough to investigate because it didn't seem like intruders...it was the living room tv which uses the remote that Pearl ate.  The TV WAS ON and blaring loudly!  It was 4 am on the dot.  After that my nerves were really on edge, particularly the shingles area with prickly tingling.  I took a valium and got some groggy sleep.  I didn't wake until 10:15 when the phone rang.  They were here to change out the hard bed.  I asked for 5 minutes to clear my head and rip bedding off the hard bed.  I finally got coffee during bed swap.  I'm still pondering the TV situation and trying to recover from my night.

I'm so sorry Paul has a cold.  But the shed looks great although I thought the red was a good color.  Not wild about the grey but I don't live there.  I'm glad if C&C like it.

Heard from MB this morning.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 12:24:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie - you get a lot faster service when buying a new one than we do when getting a home warranty service repair

Bosco - so awful about the red tide and algae.  There is good news for the RM though. Recent reports say the sargassum is diminishing or moving away or something and things should be getting much better for the RM.   Maybe you can start a citizen action committee abut the Florida crisis.

That sucks Cindy.  I hope it just disappears as fast as it came.

Hope that new bed is awesome Twirley and that the dang TV issue gets resolved. No bueno.

Glad you are having a relaxing "nothing much" day PJ.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 12:33:12 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Forgot to mention that I'm possibly being sued regarding the lot I bought in Eureka.  I was supposed to build within 3 months.  The builder/owner/developer never enforced it because he knew I am waiting for the Medical MJ to actually get going and it never has.  He knew that was why I bought the property.  He has never contacted me or bugged me about it.  I sent him a text recently to ask about updated MJ situation as he sits on that council.  I mentioned that I might sell if nothing moved forward by the end of the year.  Now all of a sudden he wants the lot back.  It's the only one that hasn't been built on.  I told him that I hadn't decided to sell yet and he replied that he was forwarding it to their attorney.  He hasn't replied to my texts or calls.  I did speak with my attorney and I have to find my original contract to see where I stand but I believe I might be in the clear as the builder didn't enforce the 3 month time limit.  Dunno and I hope it doesn't escalate.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1866
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 13:59:11 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning.  Had a pleasant flight on MX.  The lady, Thersa, sitting next to me was a hoot.  From San Diego and took train to visit daughter in Seattle and then another train to MN to visit her son.  Her first trip internationally and on a plane.  Tried to comfort her a bit on take off and landing.  She had no transport to her hotel in Cancun so my private driver, Armando, assisted in giving her a lift.  She's probably around my age and lost her husband a few years back.  After her week stay here she is then headed to Belize and then to Costa Rica.  Traveling with a backpack and purse.  Picked up a few cold ones at Go Mart and then headed to Chedraui.  Armando was a big help loading up beer and helping me with the groceries.  Arrived at condo at 1:30 and unpacked and then headed up to Que Onda for a visit with Pedro and a mojito.  Not a soul there.  Only the chef and manager/bartendar. Crashed pretty early last night and missed the sunrise this morning.  Nice rain shower early and sunny and breezy with a high of 86/.  Loving this two bedroom two bath condo.  Very spacious and laid out very nicely.  

Wish you well Bernie with the new A/C unit and window install.  You will be ready to head south soon.

Crunchie, no staying somewhere else.  Glad to report that there are not waves of sargasso coming into HMB or Yal Ku lagoon.  The Akumal beach cam is reflective of that.

Cindy, sorry to hear about the left shoulder and arm.  Just what you didn't need.  

Badger, that cold could not have zapped you at the worst possible time.  Hope you feel much better very soon.  Those temperature fluctuations are probably not helping either.  Seems to me a trip south of the border and some hot temps might do you well.  If I get down to Cueva I'll give the guys a hello from you while sipping on a marg.

SoSo, staying in Char's unit. Sure is roomy.  Christie, Alberto and Ernesto say hola.

Bosco you crack me up.  Quit picking on Mr. Bernie.  Hope they get that red tide ordeal straightened around sooner than later.

Hi PJ.  Too bad your not down here.  We could do some daily walks.

Just took a break and made some breakfast.  Eggs, bacon, toast and juice.  Think it's about cerveza time and I'm in the process of making up a macaroni chicken salad.  Beer is calling.  Later, MB

Prospero, the chef at Que Onda.

This morning before rain moved in.

HMB

pics of condo

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2422
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 20:21:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
MB beautiful condo.  Looks that extra room is calling my name. Say hi to Carlos at Pescadors if you make it there.  We always mention Pablo when we eat there...(loco discount)
Holly, looks like we're both doing the cataract surgery just a couple of days apart.  My first is Nov 14 then the 18.  I didn't realize you have to ask about the lens, as someone posted on FB.  What do you know about that?  Wish I lived closer...we could take each other home.
Twin great grandbabies are scheduled for C section delivery next Friday, the 12th.  Shana's daughter Baylee, for those that know.  Being an OB/NICU nurse myself, I'm so proud of her carrying these boys to 36 weeks, knowing the high risk of mono/di twins (one placenta/two babes, identical)  Prayers for healthy babies and Mom please.
Tatt and I are already booked for Akumal April 6 for 2019, so will miss Po Mo.  But we are also booked for 2 weeks in October 2019 from the 27 so maybe will see some of you then.  Love lurking and seeing what everyone is doing.  I thought once I retired I would have more time, but it seems like I am busier that before!  Hugs, and good health to all of you...it sucks getting old!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/04 22:21:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
Gem, after mom retired she said she didn't understand how she had time to have worked.

Cindy, I hope you made chicken soup for Payl and made him eat or drink it!  Got any ZICAM?  Get some!  It does help!  
Not good news about your shoulder.  I'm sorry and I hope it turns out to be less than thought.

Bosco, yep, we all have our ailments at this age.
I'm sure the red tide would be working me badly.  No fall season would be disappointing.  But not freezing cold slick winter weather...  Dunno which is better.

MB, glad to hear all is good with you and the condos looks grand.  What a great balcony.
Thanks for the sargassum report.  I hope it's gone by the end of the month.

Finally forced myself to shower and dress.  I needed to go to bank for several reasons and a couple of places.  Cammie met me at bank.  We went to Sam's because she needed some cheap filler flowers.  I got a new snuggly winter robe and some Panera Bread soups plus more Halloween candy.
I've decided to NOT be out of town for future Halloweens.  I have too much fun getting ready and decorating the house and yard.   This year should be spooktacular.  Cammie has lots of decor at her shop.   Nixa is sponsoring CREEPIN AT THE CROSSROADS on the corner where her shop is.  It's 5-midnight geared for kids and adults, with trick or treating, etc and beer garden and live music.  It's before Halloween night so she will borrow my decorations to add to her display, and then bring hers to my house for Halloween.  My home should look fabulous for the Halloween night.  Chris, my helper/ house sitter, will dress up and sit out front in the wheelchair to pass out goodies! I'll be able to watch via my security system.

I am so looking forward to this trip with my buddy, Steve.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8128
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 04:28:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Bed Hoppers, it's Friday.

Speaking of beds, how is your new one, Twirls? I am so happy that you are going to make your trip!

MB, thanks for checking in, condo looks great and thanks for saying Hola to los chicos at Cueva for me!

Gem, the Pablo discount is always nice, sorry we will miss you next spring.

Bosco, how much did your new crown cost? Babs had two porcelain ones done for $320 in PoMo, she is very happy with them.

Bernie, even though I am out of practice ( for about 28 years), I could give you some tips on meeting ladies, but if I did, your house would probably be overrun with them.

Cindy did make one of my favorite soups, chicken broth based, and I am feeling somewhat better today. Yesterday I was miserable and didn't get as much done as I would like. Bad news is that forecast is calling for rain every day for the next week.
post edited by Badger - 2018/10/05 04:30:38

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 05:02:42 (permalink)
0 (2)
Good Morning
Sorry you don't like the grey, Holly, but red barns are a dime a dozen around here. Meh. And I've always liked the look of a farmstead with color matched buildings. Interesting little fact: So many barns are red because the red paint was far cheaper back in the day. Farms that had white outbuildings were sneered at for being snooty and rich. (I grew up with white barns. They were white when my Grandfather bought the place back in the late 30s-early 40s) Would have liked the roof rubber coating darker, but it only comes in limited colors. I did ask if he could mix some black into the gray, but that was a no. And didn't want black.

Frank, we are surrounded by farmland. On our road, closest neighbors are a Hmong family who just recently bought an old farmhouse, to our east about a quarter mile. To our west another quarter mile, another small farmstead. (getting smaller all the time, because he is not a very good farmer). Southeast and southwest about a mile each are 2 mega dairy farms. Both are milking around 400-500 cows, 3 times a day. Between those two outfits, they farm the majority of the land around us, and as far as the eye can see.
By the way, in that first photo of the wet field across the road from us, the grey patches you see are Sandhill cranes gleaning the field.
Mostly the barn/shed is filled with a lot of junk. Stacks of old steel fenceposts, old barn wood, etc. Chris has some hoarding issues. We have the lawn tractor and trailer, a big rototiller, a wheeled heavy duty weedwhacker, a trailer for the car to haul mulch, etc. or take loads of junk to the recyclers, and lastly a sailboat which we haven't used in 20 years. Anybody want to buy a sailboat? Paul is also bringing electricity back to the building, (it was torn out before we bought the place) and Chris plans to move his workbench out there, and then we'll have room in the garage for a freezer. Oh, and our oldest son has some office furniture stored in the lower level.

Gem, what do you mean about asking about the lens? I had both eyes done earlier this year...they just took all the measurements and adjusted it to my eyes. I was always extremely farsighted, now I'm just a little farsighted, thus the reading glasses. Mostly need them for fine print. But I sure do like being able to drive at night again!

MB, love the condo!
Well, this has gotten longwinded, and I need another cuppa. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 07:14:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Today we will have lots of sun and it will be just like summer : 87 degrees on Ocean Isle Beach !  The current temp is 72F at 7:17

Yesterday the a/c guys came out promptly at their appointment time of 8:30. The owner of the company arrived with his crew of 4 to make sure the job was starting smoothly. When he left for another appointment he told me to call the office to give my credit card info to 'Jeannie'. My new a/c unit was still in the box and it was pumping out the cold air 2.5 hours after being unpacked. I can tell it is a better unit than my previous one, as it runs quieter and cools the house down quicker. I'm very happy with it. My A/A master card won't be so happy after I talk to Jeannie today. hee,hee. 

Today I don't have much on my list. One trip to Food Lion to pick up a sale item that I didn't see on Wed. and then a few emails down to Mexico : notify car rental of my flight info and hotel on Tulum beach to make sure they didn't give my room away. ha. Maybe a short beach walk for a little sun ?? Will see.

Oh, Frank, I did ask the owner about the 10 year warranty; it is backed directly by Amana. He said I didn't need to do a thing but call his shop is any problems : all labor and parts are covered.

Cindy, bummer on your left shoulder. I hope it's not a rotator cuff injury; that surgery is supposed to be a long hard recovery.  That's one reason my doctor gave me two shots in my bad left shoulder. He did say that it wasn't a cure but would help my body try to heal the injury. Oh, he also said "don't lift anything heavy".
Duh !

Crunch, yes, super fast service when you are spending 'the big bucks'. Isn't that always the case ?

Great condo pictures, MB. Thank you. If you happen to get down to Tulum Beach, please update me on the Sargassum situation down there. Thank you in advance.

Holly, we all would appreciate some pictures of your Halloween decorations. 

Hi Gem !

Hi Bosco.

Badger, you cracked me up with the offer to give me dating advice. I'll be honest, though, I really don't want my home to be 'flooded' with women. One would be nice. hee,hee.  Hope you get better with the cold.

Coffee time is done.
See y'all,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2018/10/05 09:00:28

Weekend at Bernie's
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1866
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 08:39:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning.  78 and sunny skies.  Headed to upper '80s.  Got up in time for sunrise.  No sooner found my phone and headed to deck with coffee in tow I could feel the sprinkles and see rain approaching quickly.  Had time to take one quick photo before headed inside.  Slept great last night.  Broke down and put the A/C on. 

Meeting up with a friend at 1 today.  Hope to check back in later.  Make it a great day all.  MB

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 09:03:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi MB, I was checking NOAA site this AM.  You have a storm heading your way from the Honduras area. Should hit the Yucatan in a few days. You might want to keep an eye on it.

Weekend at Bernie's
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 09:11:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all.

MB.. nice condo. Enjoy!

Wow what a big "shed". Very nice. And very country. How far to the store?

Badger.. feel better soon. Don't get re-sick.

Gem..glad you are enjoying retirement. You've earned it. And soon the two peas will be popping!

Bernie I'm not trying to pick on you. I just want you to be happy. Listen to badger. the man is a babe magnet. PS.. isn't your Tampa brother due for a trip this winter?? Three more short hours of driving and here you'd be. Come and be one with the old people.😁

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 09:56:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Aahhhh...a good night's sleep.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8278
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 10:50:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky.... beautiful day!  
Late start again.  Started binge watching another Masterpiece Theater series.
Way after midnight when I finally got sleepy.  

MB,  Love the condo you are staying in.  Wish I were there with you.  Enjoy!

Cindy,  sure hope your shoulder improves without surgery.

Badger,  feel better soon.  

Twirls,  I take it you like the new mattress.  Happy for you.

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 12:29:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJ - We have been sort of binge watching the Jason Batemen Netflix series whose name eludes me.  It is awesome!

Twirley - a good nights sleep is priceless and so rejuvinating.  Good for you.

When for Tulum Bernie? Glad the AC went so well.

Love the pics MB.  Beautiful condo and I would plant myself on that balcony in the mornings (when not raining) looks hot and sunny on the webcam.

Finally have the injection in the spine scheduled for next Fri at 2:15 pm.  No food or water all day.  Sghould be good for weight loss ha ha.  Also doing a pelvic MRI to see my right butt cheek in better detail (the other were my back) to see if anything is structurally causing the issues.  The fun never stops ha ha!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/05 14:55:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie--Great news on the warranty.  Not to say the local guy wouldn't stand behind it, just the fact if he is still in business in 10 years.  Things happen.  Congrats!
Page: << < ..831832833834835.. > >> Showing page 832 of 872
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5