Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..831832833834835.. > >> Showing page 831 of 838
Author
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2505
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 07:54:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good day, all! Have a few minutes, so here I am.

Bonus on the sale of the Dakota, Frank...that's a lot of over the road! Most rides around here don't last that long, as the winter road salt just rots the body and frame out. 124,000+ on the Silverado, and the rear fenders already have paint blisters where the rust is coming through.

Your neighbors dinner sounds delish, Twirls! I've never tried fried apples either, but going to give it a go at our next event in just under two weeks. Made two apple pies for last weekend and have a few left over from a tote bag I got for free.
THAT DOG!!

BB, Congrats on your upcoming retirement. We may have met too, but like Badger and BeBe, I have CRS. I blame it on the mucho tequila when in MX.

Cindy, we had the same weather yesterday and your rain has reached us today too. Has put a damper on an outside job I had planned for both days; rescheduled for tomorrow.
You, Paul, Crunch, and the rest of you, get up waaaaay too early!

Jamie, several years ago, our cat encountered a skunk on our deck railing right next to an open window. The stench came right in and it was so potent it burned your eyes and throat. Sweetie questions whether the critters are good for anything other than fouling the air.

I think I warned you earlier about volunteering for committees or boards, Bob. You'll may make some friends, and a difference in the outcome of business at hand, but you'll make some enemies too. Respectful diplomacy is key, especially when $$ is involved and opinions clash. Your hike pictures are inspiring...not!

MX is probably a no go this Spring. Our beach fix will be Cape Cod for a week in July....need to win the lottery.

Geeze, Crunch! Would have hoped your butt hurt was gone by now. Back surgery most definitely should be a last resort. Hope they can figure it out for you soon. How's your Dad?

One more day, MB! Safe travels and enjoy!

PJ, Hope Sj is feeling better. Congrats on your May booking...let the countdown begin!

Well, now I'm running late and I've got to shower yet...have a great Tuesday everyone.
I'll post some pictures from this past weekend...maybe tonight.

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6792
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 09:38:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Tuesday

Bernie...I can't tell you the year or the place but you were there with Twirls. Maybe she remembers. Maybe you signed my cooler and dated it. I'l have to look for it.

MB...The water problem will be fixed when the new roof is put on. Then I will get the ceiling fixed.

Badger...What exact dates are the get together? PJ's dates of May 4-May11 aren't good for me. That is Derby and Mother's Day weekends. Will anyone be coming earlier or staying later?

Crunch...Mom is going back to her newest pain Doc for a second injection on Friday. So this will be her 4 or 5th total between the two pain management places and she has not had any relief I wonder if laser spinal surgery would help. 

SoSo...Is that same Derby as my Derby?

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 09:44:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch--Do you know the medical term for the spinal injection you are getting? Might mention it to my neurologist.  I had one where they put 2 wires in my spine attached to a beeper like device.  I was suppose to wear it 24/7 and push the beeper when the pain got to much to tolerate.  That was suppose to kill the pain signal from going to my brain from my feet or brain to my feet, don't remember which. Well it didn't work after a 3 day trial.  Kind of glad it didn't.  Wearing a beeper 24/7 for the rest of my days would have been a real pain in the rear.
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2018/10/02 09:46:56
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13330
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 10:00:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
Crunch,LOL.  I'm surprised that Paul didn't use it!

Now what was I going to comment about...?  I'm confused.
Soso, when will you be in POMO?  You said you wouldn't be in Akumal in May and then Badger said something about December?

I was interrupted and don't remember what I was going to say...

KC CHIEFS!!! WOOOT!!!!WOOOOOT!
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 12:13:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I was surprised too Twirley!  It gave me a laugh to think of you searching for Pearls from Pearl

Frank - I think it is just called a "flouroscopy guided epidural steroid injection".

BB - everything I have read states that after 2 or 3 injections that do not work it just isn't worth trying that method any longer... I would want to know their justification for trying again.

Nice to see you Mapes!
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6792
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 12:32:12 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch...The new pain doctor is injecting lower than the previous one did. 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 12:41:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good afternoon BCers!
Slept in late.  Running behind hitting all the bases.
Did the mega grocery store and errand run yesterday.  Been a couple of months since I felt like doing this.  
Just been running to local grocery store and getting what was needed to get by.  It was past time to stock up.

Was just thinking that I may have learned my lessons here on LG regarding booking trips to Mexico a little too well.
With first few trips I agonized for days before pushing the buttons.  Now I can book flights, hotel and trip insurance...
print it and get all the confirmations in a folder in about 10 minutes.  

Maple,  Fried apples are the best over open camp fire.  One of our favorite camping foods. 

Twirls,  Pearl reminds me of the yellow lab we use to have.  
Had to watch her closely.  She did a lot of expensive nibbling.     

Cindy,  I have a lot of recipes like that in my head.  LOL  

MB,  Wishing you smooth and safe travels.  Have wonderful time in paradise.  Hugs

Better get moving here.  More chores to get accomplished.
Have a great day all!
post edited by PJamigo - 2018/10/02 13:02:36

Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 13:12:33 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Afternoon all.

I'm getting a new crown today. They make the crown right in the office so I will go back this afternoon for the permanent crown. No temporary. We'll see how well this new fangled crown holds up.

BB.. congrats on your upcoming retirement.
I wish you many years of bumdom.

PJ.. now you are giving me the itch to book!
I hate to commit to nonrefundable this far out but... would be great to see everyone, if only for a few days.

Bernie.. you need a woman dating coach.

MB..bon voyage!!!!

Twirls..I hope your tests are conclusive so you can get some relief. Crunch.. you too.
Frank.. you too. Jamie you too.

Jamie you have to go to PM.

Who knew Badger had such bad potty mouth ?! 😁

Maple..no Mexico? say it isn't so!

Anyone I missed..Hola!

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 14:33:56 (permalink)
Maple, no Mexico? Hoping for the best for you. I get that about volunteering for boards. Been president of a road association before and have served a number of years on various boards. I'm well aware you can't please everyone, but normally, everyone can leave happy when all is said and done. No power trips, trying to rule people's lives, etc... I've had so many planning boards doing that, I promise I will never do that to others. It works out well. I always remember that I am here to facilitate what is getting done. Thus far personal feelings haven't been an issue. 

Beach Billy, welcome to the best part of your life! Retirement, no more work, no more answering to anyone, choosing what you do when you do, etc....

Pj, I live out in the country as well. When I head to the big city, I take on all the shopping I can. I hate to have to run back to the big city for some small thing. 

I'm having all kinds of fun trapping squirrels. Previously, I was just after chipmunks and red squirrels. But the grays are now digging into my bulbs and other things, so now..... Anyways, I had all the fixings for a trap that I saw on You Tube and even better, it really works! Dog is getting younger every time!

Rain today.... bored.... getting other things lined up, all the planning for hiking trips, future projects, etc... Basically making plans on spending money I don't yet have. 

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1857
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 15:43:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good afternoon.  52 and cloudy; suppose to hit 78 here tomorrow.  Got Maya up to vets for nail clipping and then to kitty condo followed by another tanning session.  Checked bag is sitting in entryway.  Texted Moe with reminder of 3:40 pickup.  Lawn service came by today and applied last application of fall fertilizer.

Crunchie, funny about your earlier comments.  I woke up at 4 this morning disoriented thinking I should be at airport.  Double alarms set already.  Always afraid that I will oversleep but as soon as I get to the airport I'm fine.  

Badger, not totally ruling out the May trip.  Good to hear progress is being made.

Cindy, hope all you have a good time at the Hitching Post.  Peace of mind for $80, especially if it was flashing.  Mine never flashed and eventually reset itself two weeks later.   

SoSo, Happy Thanksgiving early with your family.  Your trip is coming up quickly.  

Bernie, sounds like a fun tropical get away.  Love those freebie flights.

Twirls, really nice you and your neighbor can help each other out.  

PJ and Susy.  Kudos to you on booking flights for May.  

Hola to all I've missed.  Probably will be shutting down the laptop in a few hours.  Will be in touch to let you know I arrived, hopefully with no incidents this time around.  Be well and thanks for all the well wishes. MB

(Edit:  very strange.....as soon as I posted all of the previous posts from earlier popped up.  Looks like the page may have flipped)
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/10/02 15:52:05

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5434
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 19:01:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)

So glad I can confuse you all, sorry for the typo.  Correction we won’t be in PoMo for your spring BC getaway, in Akumal celebrating Ralph’s 80th BD (Ski instructor on LG) Hope we can catch up with anyone choosing to traveling further south. 

Papa Pablo we will be close to Paradise Beach club off Rojo in Dec.  Prior to arriving in PoMo our travels will take us to Akumal, Bacalar, Mahaual, Tulum then PoMo.  Oh and of course LBV for Halloween 👻💀

BB yes your Kentucky Derby darling.  We normally go to Turtle Bay Café to take in their TVs, betting draws, great food specials and loco peeps having fun.  Usually hit the dollar store here at home to buy a cheap hat, flowers and ribbon etc, pack the glue gun and have fun decorating down there. 😁  Uncle BeBe and Holly have attended.  Let me know if you are planning a trip down, met you and Joe at a library auction (Lol-Ha) several years ago, lots of LGrs supporting the library.

Cape Cod sounds great mapes.

MB not long -waking up to a beautiful sunrise soon, (no issues with customs this time eh) 😉 Safe travels

Crunch definitely a process, baby steps recovery. 

Night ya silly bunch of seafood enchiladas

until move time
Save
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/02 20:22:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
BB, I giggled at your Derby question.  THERE'S ONLY ONE DERBY that most think of.  We ALWAYS WATCH THE DERBY DOWN IN MEXICO.   I understand that there may be a Derby party in PO MO TOO.  I usually attend the Derby Day party in Akumal.  

Soso, see you this fall and probably next spring too.

Lucky me, I get to have cataract surgery on November 16 and Dec 3.  I should be able to see long distance without glasses or contacts.  First time since 5th grade!!! 
Plus my insurance has already been fulfilled on all levels so it should be free!  

When I got my eyes examined today, they dilated my eyes.  The left eye cleared up well but the cataract eye is still wonky.  I probably shouldn't have driven home but I made it.  The bright sunlight was bad and I couldn't get the Camaro top to latch so I was topless.  I did have my wide brimmed hat I bought recently so it helped.
Later I thought I was all good and I met friends for dinner at Avanzare.  I realized on the way that my vision was still off, mostly depth perception.  
We were seated in a small U shaped booth that sits in a cubby with 2 small close stairs.  I dropped my pen under the table and when I bent underneath to retrieve it, my depth perception judgment was off and I tumbled out and down the steps!  I'd only had a few sips of wine and was totally sober.  Fortunately no one but my table mates saw me.  However I did gash my ankle and jammed some fingers.  Kinda shook up my body!  Driving wasn't bad at all and my vision cleared more by the time I left.  I only had 1 glass of wine with dinner just for safety reasons.
Now I have a neck ache!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 04:36:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Safe flight to MB!
Not quite awake yet, but Chris is already grumbling that it is too warm in the house. Think outside temps rose over night. Would he get up and adjust thermostat? Nope.
Some siding went up yesterday, and it is going to look fabulous!
Dinner was good, but not quite as spicy as the enchiladas usually are.
Twirley, Twirley, Twirley. Do be more careful.
Nice to see all the "sometimers" posting.
I'll try and take some pics of the building progress today, and I'll be back to post the soup recipe, PJ.
Have a wonderful day!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8126
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 05:08:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Trip Planners, it's Hump Day.

MB, hope you have a GREAT time and can give us a running trip report.

BBilly, there are no firm dates for the spring party other than approximately the first week in May. I believe C&C are going to be there from May 1-10th. When I get a chance I'll post what dates folks have committed to on the party thread. It might be a while before Babs and I can firm up our dates.

Yes, Twirls, please be more careful.

SoSo, we really enjoyed our stays in Mahahual, when do you get to PoMo? The Paradise Beach Club can be lots of fun, especially during their daily Happy Hour.

Bosco, me, a potty mouth?

Looks like we are in for a very windy day today, not good for wrestling sheets of steel up on walls.

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 06:47:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
BB - that sounds reasonable.

MB - happy and peaceful travel day to you.

Bosco - hi and good to see you. Is that crown the same cost as the old style?

Twirley - enough with the accidents!  

Bob - you will balance things on that board. Invaluable. Voice of reason.

PJ - glad you are doing well and have a folder now. Hopefully SJ is feeling better.

One of our faculty died this week.  Younger than me. Bone cancer.  So sad because he had 2 young kids who are now going to have to grow up without a daddy.  Just heartbreaking.

My work is calling to me now. Nag, nag, nag....

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2379
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 07:39:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Will be another nice day with mostly sunny skies. Current temp 70F at 7:12 with a beach high of 84 degrees.

I didn't make it to the beach yesterday. The a/c died again and I had to scramble to get the guy out here that repaired it last time. The same copper line he repaired in August by brazing has cracked again in the exact same location as the previous time. His evaluation was that the compressor needs to be replaced due to excessive vibration, hence the repeat break on the line. I can get the compressor replaced under warranty but not the labor to install it. My guy quoted $700 to install new compressor, repair the line again and install the Freon that had leaked out for the 2nd time. I told him that I felt his 1st repair job should be covered under warranty; he did not agree. I was getting frustrated and stated "I'll let you know" and he then had the gall to request another $70 for his trip charge. I don't believe I can post my reply. 

After I calmed down I started to evaluate paying for another repair vs. a brand new a/c. I felt that the Trane unit the builder installed was a lemon. It's only 4 summer seasons old. 5 of my neighbors have also had various problems with this same model. I made a command decision to start with a new system. The owner of the company called Kool Freeze came out to look at my home and the model of my old a/c. He stated that he doesn't like Trane systems and suggested a 3.5 ton Amana. Quoted a fair price that included a full 10 year warranty, parts and labor, back by his company. I told him I would need to pay by credit card and he said he will have to charge me 3% for use of my card. I didn't hesitate to say "I'll buy your a/c if you absorb the 3%". Handshake & done deal. His crew may be out to do the installation today or no later than Thursday. I may be getting a call this morning that they can do the job today.  Even though buying a brand new a/c is pretty expensive and I was bummed about spending the money, I feel good about the decision to get rid of my current system and there is a small bonus involved : more miles on my A/A card.

Slept well last night with all the windows open and my ceiling fan on 'high'. A few small items on my list today, one of which is to call my two credit card companies for travel dates to Mexico. Also will need to tell Barclay I am authorizing a large $ amount for the a/c unit.

Safe travels today, MB !

Ed, I will miss seeing you and Sandy next May. Maybe you will win the Mega million lottery. hee,hee.

BeachBill, I will check my LG cooler as well. Perhaps you signed & dated it.

Uphill, the original Brunswick stew from colonial days was made with squirrel and/or rabbit meat. Just a suggestion. Ha,ha,ha

Bosco, reference a 'woman dating coach', are you saying the coach needs to be a woman or a man that knows how to date a woman. Don't confuse me, man ! hee,hee. By the way, is the crown made from a very hard form of plastic ? I had one like that and the dentist company made it on a fancy cutting tool that was computer control from laser imprints taken in my mouth. I watched the crown being cut & shaped. Pretty high tech.

SoSo, nice travel plans that you have on the agenda. Enjoy, girl.

Cindy, sorry the Hitching Post didn't turn out that well. Mr Badger likes his Mex food a little on the 'hot' side.

Badger, hi-ho hi-ho, it's off to work you go. Maybe by the time you get to read this, your 'gang' will have completed a good portion of the job.

Hi Crunch. Sorry to hear about our coworker.

Off to get ready for today.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 08:13:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch

One of our faculty died this week.  Younger than me. Bone cancer.  So sad because he had 2 young kids who are now going to have to grow up without a daddy.  Just heartbreaking.

Crunch, it now seems we are of the age when we know more people who die. Realizing it is part of life does not make it any easier. Back in my youth, it'd be a great grand parent, then half a lifetime later, it'd be another great grandparent. Now a days it is a much smaller portion of our lifetime, and a whole lot more often. I've been to two funerals in the past month myself. 

Today is pouring concrete for a slab for the town's new back up generator. We get a break in the weather. I am on call from the concrete company for when they can deliver my one yard of concrete. A quick little job, doing my part to keep taxes low in our town!

Gonna work the garden a bit today, shutting'er down

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 09:29:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky with a light breeze.  Bit soggy out as we did receive quite a bit of rain yesterday.
Made pork chops and baked butternut squash for dinner last night.  Yummy!
SJ even ate second helping.  Must be feeling better.  

Bernie,  bummer about the a/c unit.  

Crunch,  so very sorry about the passing of your co-worker at such a young age.  Hugs

Wishing everyone a good day! 

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 09:37:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

Another night of bed hopping...  tonight is the last night of the hard bed.  New one comes tomorrow.  I'm not sure how much pain is actually from my back or the shingles.  They still seem to be part of the pain.  I guess I'll find out tomorrow night.

I hope Badger and helper don't have to fight the wind and can get a lot done today.
It's supposed to be pretty windy here too but very warm.

I'm pretty sore after my tumble last night.  I can't believe I did that!  I'm sure glad that no one saw but my friends.  When I started to leave, David blocked the stairs so I couldn't fall again!  I LOL at him.  When I tumbled out reaching for the pen I dropped, it looked like the floor was farther down and I had too much momentum going to stop in midway.  I just rolled out.  My knuckles on my left hand are swollen.  My neck hurts.  Too bad it didn't cure my back ache.
I was SO EMBARRASSED.  Probably won't be the last time...

I bought a Marie Callender's pumpkin pie a couple days ago.  I had a craving for one and didn't want to make a crust.  It was very good.  Spiced just right!  I don't think mine are much better so I probably won't make them anymore.  All of the Marie pies are pretty darn good.

Bernie, what a shame about your A/C.  I bet you are PO 'd.

Crunch, sorry about your co worker.
Bob, I agree.  We are at that age.  Poor Sherry and Tom are experiencing this.  Their friends are going fast.  It's scary.  Unfortunately NONE of us get out of this alive!  That's a fact we don't like to think about.

Now that I've cheered everyone up...LOL.  

I better go.  Lots of calls to make and paperwork.

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 11:29:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie--Sorry to hear about your A/C problem.  I've heard good things about Amana.  Do you get any warranty from Amana? As you know installer's warranty is only good if he is in business.  Hoping you won't have any problems with it.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 12:24:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I think the peace of mind will be worth it Bernie.  Instead of having to worry about it breaking down all the time.

Oops, got to run......................
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3688
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 15:31:51 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie, that's a shame about your AC breaking down, hope the new one arrives soon.

Twirley, not a pumpkin pie fan, but Marie's does make a good one. Hope you heal up soon, you sometimes have a tendency to rush or try and do things fast, maybe try and slow down (might be hard at first I know).

Bob, my late husband always used to say the squirrel gravy was the very best and one year we got to try it back in Virginia, all I can say is YUM!

Safe travels tomorrow Cathy, have a wonderful trip.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to SoSo, Sundog, Nipper and Ron and all the other Canadian LGrs

Well, we are supposed to get rain later this afternoon, showers from Tropical Storm Rosa. Have to take my car in to the shop, will try for tomorrow if possible. There is a problem with the brakes. My nephew drove it over the weekend and when he brought it back Sunday, he and my sister reported that the car brakes were making metallic grinding sounds. Hope it is nothing too expensive.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 16:33:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
In spite of wet conditions, Paul and Dwayne are making great progress with the machine shed

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 18:33:45 (permalink)
Good evening
Wrote a long post this afternoon, with the soup instructions and many personal comments...then hit close before I hit submit.
Glad that Chris got my pics posted anyway. Paul is sick with a cold. I made a long involved recipe for dinner tonight and he crawled off to bed without eating anything.  I sure hope he is feeling better tomorrow. Chris is now napping on the parlor couch, and Dwayne is watching a movie (one of the alien pics, I think...too scary for me)
I did want to say to BeachBilly, a Derby party is in the works to be at La Sirena in PoMo. Come for the Derby and be home for Mother's Day. Would love to have you there! As Paul said, we are there 5/1-5/10. I didn't really want to stay that long, but it was a good deal, so Chris booked it. And, I'll wear a hat if you will!
PJ, I promise I will give you the recipe instructions tomorrow, I'm just too tired right now. ( that and I polished off the better half of a bottle of chardonnay...got unwelcome news today. More on that tomorrow). Have a good night!
CJ

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1857
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/10/03 19:26:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Very short post to let you know I arrived at 2 bedroom and 2 bath condo at 1:30 p.m.ocean front with iron shore in Norte Akumal.   Been up since about that same time so I will be brief.  So loving the ocean breezes and it it absolutely beautiful here. I will provide more detail manana.....just too tired to elaborate for now. Hugs to all and you have been very chatty today y'all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/10/03 19:29:14

Page: << < ..831832833834835.. > >> Showing page 831 of 838
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5