AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..826827828829830.. > >> Showing page 828 of 1030
Author
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 05:43:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Forgot. Yes, Paul, that is fine. We will be here, your room is ready. Just call and give me a heads-up and ETA.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29469
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 06:39:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
So great to have you back Bernie.  I look forward to that hug some day.

Sounds like a good trip and satisfying/wonderful ceremony for Chris's mom.  Cracks me up that Didi loves Mussels.  Who could ever predict that?

Badger - maybe you need to go the week before Thanksgiving..............like us.

Jamie - glad you are doing well.  I did catch a minute of that girl singing and wow!

Twirley - fingers crossed for some answers.

Better get some work done.  Hi ho hi ho!
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 07:21:17 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Yay Bernie's back! 
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 08:27:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Nice bright sunny skies this AM. We are supposed to have a beach high of 80 degrees today. Would love to take a walk on Ocean Isle Beach but fear that it might sill be only be open to land owners and service trucks. I may just drive over the bridge to see for myself. Current temp is 73F at 8:14

Yesterday I had my yearly wellness check up for Medicare. I also got some shots : flu, TDAP and two shots into my left shoulder to help with injury that started this Spring : remember when I was carrying heavy pots with all those plants from my dinning room onto the deck ? Did that twice due to a cold snap that caught everyone off guard. In case you want to know, all of those suckers found new homes by donating to some of my neighbors. Jennifer next store got my big hibiscus and it's gotten so big over the Summer. No mas heavy plants for me. Ha !

After the doctors visit, I went to lunch at a different place than usual, as Nell's is still closed due to hurricane roof damage. After lunch I went to Lowe's Foods to get a few staples; was able to find a few needed items from last week's sale. Sales always go from Wed to Wed. Good to see most things have been restocked except all of the different brands of bread. I didn't ask but my guess is that the large bakery which makes & packages several brand names is behind the line of floods and delivery trucks are not able to traverse to out area. I-40 was just reopened yesterday; it's the major East/West artery between Raleigh and Wilmington. Still a lot of flooding West of here. One of the nurses at the doctor's office knows several folks in that area where their homes are still flooded and can't return home yet. She says they are mostly elderly and poor. Sad.

Well, today I will go back to Lowe's and Food Lyon to catch this week's sale items. I still need to restock my freezer from all the spoiled meats and frozen dinners that were tossed into the garbage. We had no garbage pick up last week so I took my heavy garbage can to the dump last Friday. It cost me $3 to toss the household stuff. The hurricane debris was free but I tossed most of that stuff into the woods behind my house. Didn't feel a bit guilty doing that on land owned by someone else, as I was just returning all those broken tree branches to the place that generated that mess. hee,hee.

Man, you guys were very 'chatty' while I was unable to use a PC. I think I was gone for 12 days (?). I will go back to read what happened but no way will I be able to reply to all posts. Thank you, Ed, for your pictures. Nice job on the bathroom addition.

Cute pics PJ of the 'grandkeets' and Elphie. Elphie is skinny compared to my Freddie. I believe you have commented in the past that she keeps the rodent population in check.

Hi Jamie. Yes, I did see the news clip of the young gal that just sang her heart out performing our National Anthem. Would be interesting to see where she goes with that talent in a few years from now.

Thanks Badger. I missed you too, man !

Chris & Cindy, glad to hear the service went well for Chris's Mom and also the long trip out & back from DC area. Good to see you fared well. Thanks for your kind words, Cindy. I missed ya as well.

Thanks, Crunch. Maybe you can collect that hug next year.  You and Tomas going to do the usual trip to Coz ? Thinking you two might hit the PoMo 'shebang' with Paul and the gang prior to Cozumel ? That could be an interesting plan to catch the ferry over and fly a one way out of Cozumel back home. I could do that if the dates are good. Would you consider a stay at the Iberostar down South from your normal place ? I really liked it there.

Pam, thanks girl !

Time is a flying. 2.5 cups of coffee done and I must get ready for the day.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 09:47:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Stilling rain off and on here.  Loving the cooler temps.

Welcome back Bernie and C&C.  

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 10:50:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Wish we were getting some rain.  Just dethatched, aerated and overseeded my yard.  Getting tired of moving the sprinklers!
Going in for a nerve conduction study on my arm/hand this afternoon to see if they can figure out what is the numbness and tingling.  Anyone know what they do for a pinched nerve?  That's my diagnosis.  If I knew how to correct it I wouldn't need them! 
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 11:12:09 (permalink)
0 (2)
Morning all

Once again I was awake in the night with pain.  No Dr nor myself can tell what pain is from the shingles and what is something else.  My appointment yesterday was just with my regular GP.  My weight has dropped to only 88.6!  Worst ever!  He wants (begged) me to take a low dose of an anti depressant because it also helps with weight gain.  I do not think I need that crap but he really believes it will help and I do need to gain weight or I'll blow away with winter winds.  I admit that the days of thinking "IF THIS IS ALL THERE IS LEFT" it does become depressing.  
Anyway, I promised to try it for 2 weeks if he'd promise me that he would give me a big shot in the butt of prednisone before I go to Mexico.  I've had them before to boost my metabolism and help with healing .  It gives me a stamina boost that makes me feel good for quite a while.  DEAL.  I'll get a flu shot in 2 weeks and my check up and prednisone about a few days before I leave.
Badger, I DON'T LIKE HEARING THAT NEWS....PLEASE TRY FOR ME!

Crunch, how are you coming along with your issues?

Bernie, glad to see yo are back to communication land.

It's crisp here.  Only 57 at 10:30.

I have to try to get to the chiropractor by noon.  Gotta rush.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 12:00:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
CallMeFrank
to see if they can figure out what is the numbness and tingling. 

Frank, those are the very symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Easy surgery fix.

Waiting for last load of laundry to dry, then off to town to take Chris' sport coat to cleaners. (he sat next to Seth at the seafood place. 9 year old with a wooden mallet and a pile of crabs...need I say more?)

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 12:03:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh, and Jamie? I googled Malea. A-mazing! Thanks!

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 12:25:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie - I could never get Tomas too leave the condo for an AI! And all the restaurants and beach clubs in Cozumel.

Twirley - that anti-depressant will help with not only wt. gain, but also mood during this difficult time you are having.  I think you should try it for 6 weeks.  It sometimes take that long to get the full benefit.  You may find yourself feeling much better.  Then, in 6 months or when ever, when things are much better you can go off it.  Food for thought ha ha.  I am ok.  Waiting for the different meds and tx's to start working.  No quick fixes.

Good luck Frank.  I will research that if you find out that is what it is.

Bernie - will you have trash day tomorrow?
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 16:05:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good luck with the study, Frank.

C&C, glad you are back from the ceremony for Chris's mother, it sounds lovely. DiDi can have my share of mussels, I'm with Seth and go for crabs any day.

Bernie, glad you're back online with a new (used) computer. Sorry to hear your favorite diner was a victim of storm damage, hopefully they will reopen shortly. What is a TDAP shot? Haven't made up my mind about a flu shot. The one year I got one, I did get the flu. Had 2 short bouts of 24 hour flu this past winter, so will wait and see.

crunch, hope you are doing better, are you still getting the treatments for your sciatica?

Good for you to try and gain some weight, Holly, that is way too low, you need a few pounds on you with winter coming in a few months it helps to have a strong immune system to fight off bugs.

Having a nice warm spell here for the next few days but we might get rain middle of next week. There is yet another fire here in SoCal, a brush fire has closed part of two freeways near the Cajon Pass (2 counties away from me) but this one should be knocked down quickly. Sigh.
Darn, TV just interrupted my program with a Trump news conference. Time to change the channel to what I call the "Rerun Channel" aka ME TV and watch a Bonanza rerun.

Hope Bosco is OK, haven't heard from him in a week or so.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 16:40:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
ChrisandCindy
CallMeFrank
to see if they can figure out what is the numbness and tingling. 

Frank, those are the very symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Easy surgery fix.

Cindy--Can you be my new doctor?  All he said was "you have some Carpal Tunnel and nerve damage.  You can go now".  When I ask "what do we do now" he said "I'm not your doctor, ask him".  True but he could have told me what usually happens.  Guess he doesn't want to speak for the doctor that ordered the study.  Don't get to see him until Oct. 8.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/26 16:53:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good afternoon. 59 and fair skies.  Loving the sunshine despite the cooler temps.  Office visit today for my anxiety issues and she expressed concerned about my weight.  Suggested I supplement my diet with Boost or Ensure, and nibble on several things throughout the day.  Wants me to do the anti-anxiety small dosage meds (suggested and prescribed in August 2015), but I agreed to some therapy sessions with their onsite psychologist to deal with my anxiety issues first. She did mention that the meds would also promote some weight gain. Also received a doctor's note to excuse me from Jury duty and got a flu and pneumococcal vaccine.  Medicare wellness check, mamo, etc. are scheduled when I return from my trip. Back home for a bite and then off to a tanning session and then a shower.  Finished up the vacuuming as well.  Also the concrete folks were out this morning just as I was leaving to mud jack the two slabs nearest the garage that had dropped about an inch over the last two years.

Twirls, so based on what you and I both heard and Kim's comments maybe something to think about.  My doc said because my BMI is so low it could present some issues if I got ill which makes me worry all that more about you and all you are dealing with not to mention the day-to-day BS that arises which brings added stress. 

Cindy, welcome back. Glad the trip went well overall.  Had to laugh about the crab leg story and Seth.  They are messy but so good. Good news that Badger is coming earlier.  Just never know about this weather.  Predicting a low of 34 here on Friday.

Frank, good luck on your appointment.  Cindy might be onto something.  Good job on all that lawn work.

MapleSyrup, nice pics of the kids and your recent regiment activity.  Those two girls are such cuties. Great job on the lovely bathroom.  

Bernie, I don't know about you but both of my arms are a tad sore.  Hope the shots for shoulder pain helps out.  Sure do like that Dyson 10.  Hope you got your beach walk in, if able.  Happy to see you posting again.

Bob, you are going to get quite the education being on the school board. I think it is a very good fit for you.

Badger, I'm sure your work schedule is backed up plenty.  We are all trying to get things done before the weather changes.  Anderson is scheduled here on 10/15.  Were suppose to come today but I told them no way.  
Good luck at C&C's with the out buildings.  Have no doubt you can get er done and hopefully with no surprises and you will have a fun boat drinx in person.  

Crunchie, thinking about you. Hopefully the tide turns soon for you.  Hugs.

Trying to keep up with all of you, so hello to all I've missed.  Be well, MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/09/26 17:48:27

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 05:33:20 (permalink)
Good Morning Mudjackers, it's Thirstday.

Welcome back C&C. Raining here right now, so I won't know until later if I can finish the job I am on today. Will call you later.

Crunch, none of us are staying at an AI next spring in PoMo, either Hotel Hacienda Morelos or nearby condos.

Bernie, get the #$%^ing garbage out!

Twirls, I'll call you this weekend.

Frank, guess what? I'll be cheering for your Cardinals this weekend.

Hola to the rest of you!

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 05:53:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Uh, I'm more of an artsy-craftsy person, Frank. Don't think I'd do well as a Doctor, couldn't afford the malpractice insurance. The nerve damage thing might complicate things, but the carpal tunnel surgery could go a long way toward more hand function. With the PT post surgery, it might even regenerate the damaged nerve(s) somewhat. All they do in the surgery is open the band that surrounds all the nerves going into your hands. Incision is right at the base of the palm. Numbness and tingling were immediately gone; I think I went through about 5 therapy sessions at the PT clinic for each hand. Not sure though, it has been several years since I had those surgeries.(I had it in both hands, so 2 different surgeries) Small hand-size dumbbell for strengthening the wrist and some of the squeezy stuff for strengthening grip.

Yesterday after all the travel laundry was done, I dug the 2 braided hibiscus plants out of the pots flanking garage door, got them potted up, liberally sprayed with insecticidal soap, and brought inside. Today I'd like to take cuttings from the several different-colored kalanchoes I have out on the deck, get them potted and brought inside. Usually, they will start blooming again shortly after Christmas, just when you need some new color after all the Christmas stuff is packed away. But the MAIN job today is a haircut for the lawn. Very lush and long. Gonna wait for Mr. Sol to warm things up a bit, though. It is currently 47F, but is supposed to get to 65.

Talked with DIL (and DiDi) last evening, they did get to tour the Natural History Museum and the Mall. DiDi was especially interested in the mineral/gems display. That's my girl! Didn't get any gems, but she did leave the museum with a plush Narwhale from the gift shop. They are in DC one more day and then start the drive home.

MB and Twirls, I REALLY wish there was a way to donate and transplant fat tissue. With my sturdy peasant heritage I would happily be a donor for both of you!
Crunch, hoping you get some pain relief soon.
Bernie, get the garbage out!
Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 06:19:24 (permalink)
Bernie, welcome back!!!!! Missed your commentary and am glad all is well with you. 

MB, nice to have the cooler temps, eh? I am loving this cooler weather. Gonna get a little more active now. 

Today, I am headed out to to my brothers for some concrete repairs on his front steps (and hopefully he doesn't use salt anymore). Part of my job many moons ago. I showed h m my repair job on my garage slab, and he was hot to do the same at his place!

Tomorrow is helping the town set up a stand by generator at town hall, then Saturday, back to fun with some hiking with my buddies. 

Be well all.

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 06:51:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank - I really hope it is Carpal Tunnel as that is a relatively easy fix.

MB - Iyou are one smart lady.  Counseling (cognitive therapy) is really effective and so over looked these days.  I am glad your doc talked to you about the weight issue.  Same advice to you as Twirley.  I am excited for your trip.  I know you will update us on Akumal Yay.  We are going in 7 weeks.  No matter what!

Badger _ i hope that rain stops so you can finish up and make your trip to C& C.

Have fun hiking Bob.  I know you will take some great pics.

Jamie - a record 80k people died from flu last year.  Especially with pre-existing health issues it is probably worth trying.  Tom had his yesterday and no issues.  We get them every year.  I don't know how long ago yours was, but flu onset could have been the old live vaccine or coincidental meaning you had already caught the flu and the timing made it look like cause and effect?

This week I think I am about 15% better.  I don't know if it is the higher dose of Neurontin this week ( last week 1x week, this week 2x day,x 1 week, next week 3x day), or if the Pirisformis injection is starting to work, but I will take it!  Even a small amount of pain reduction is awesome.  Gives me a little hope finally. Thanks for caring everybody.  Tomas has been my rock.  I am sure he will be happy when I can actually drive again on the weekends like usual instead of squirming around on the passenger side biatching

Are temp right now is 60's and high will be 76 today.  There will be many happy Texans!!!

Bosco and Soso and Maple and Susy need to check in.
post edited by crunch - 2018/09/27 07:13:20
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 07:14:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all. Sun just now starting to peek out. Current temp is 75F at 7:07. Beach high around 85 degrees.
Later a few showers in store.

Didn't make it out to the beach yesterday. Got an estimate for replacement of one window in my dining room. I'm calling it 'hurricane damage' although the crack in the outer pane was self inflicted. No, I will not be making a claim for the damage, as I hit the pane with a wood screw while putting up the ply board prior to the hurricane. My bad for rushing the job and loss of concentration for the proper screw placement. Don't plan on making that mistake again.

After the window guy left, I stopped by Lowe's Home improvement to get a couple of new saw blades for my skill saw and a few bits for the portable drill. Only had one rip blade for the saw and burnt that one trying to cross rip several ply boards. I had the "pressed board' that is full of glue and wood chips. Paul & Bob will know all about cutting that crappy stuff. Afterwards I went shopping at both Food Lion and Lowe's Foods for my weekly sales. Managed to restock several items for my freezer. Cheez-its were on BOGO. One of my weakness snacks.

Today I will clean out the 2nd bird feeder, pay some on-line bills and call the builder that installed all my windows when the home was new. Need to get the manufacturer and specs. 

Crunch, I fully understand the comment the All Inclusive and the desire to stay close to all of the restaurants plus beach clubs. If my plans for a return to Coz gel, I'll see what is available up closer to where you guys stay. If I get too good of a deal to resist at Iberostar, I can always drive 'up' to see ya.

Yes Badger and Cindy, trash was already out before I started my post.

Jamie, my sister Debby suggested I get the DTap shot ( Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis/whooping cough ) for two reasons  : couldn't remember my last Tetanus shot and I will be seeing my two grandchildren at Thanksgiving. The school RN training was coming out of her. hee,hee.

MB, my arms slight sore this AM. Shots don't usually bother me. No, I didn't even try to get on the beach. The window guy had just left OIB to quote a few jobs and said the island was packed with various repair trucks. I didn't want to get into that mess.
Maybe next week. You leave next week, you lucky gal. 

MB and Twirls, what Cindy said about 'fat donation'. Me too. hee,hee.

Hi Bob. Thanks for the 'welcome back'. Missed you too, dude ! Enjoy seeing your Brother.

Crunch, you & Tom at HMB next week ? Cool. How long of a stay ?

Time to work on bill paying. None of my frequent vendors are able to "recognize" my new PC, so like starting over again with verification "that I am who I say I am".....necessary task for security.

See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2547
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 07:23:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenos dias!

H&H yesterday and almost 80, but your Midwest cooler temps will be here by the weekend. BIG storm blew through early last evening and it's currently 54.

The girls are growing waaay too fast! Kaia will be six next month. And Ori is doing well all things considered. There were two deer in their yard when Kaia got off the school bus the other day; she thought that was a big deal.

Thanks for that Frank, and yes, Sonny is going to look into what happened and who's at fault. I'm going to see if there is a banking and insurance fraud division within the NY gov't. My attorney (real estate) HATES Wells Fargo! Sweetie had similar issues in her foot (Metatarsal Syndrome?), and had surgery; all better now. And as Cindy can attest, carpel tunnel is easily taken care of.

Chris, My in-laws are interred at Saratoga; he was WW II Navy. Very sobering walking among the memorials for all those heroes.

We used to have a black cat, PJ. I think there is Siamese in that variety; a big talker. The Grandkeets are purdy. Nice that they are habituated to people and can "learn" things. Birds are one of those pets you could sit and watch for hours. Hope SJ is feeling better.

Thanks for the comps on the bath project. It's only my fourth, large tiling job and it's coming out pretty nice. At a standstill until the shower glass is installed, then the toilet will be set and towel bars, etc. put up. I committed to seeing this through completion and turned away some other jobs, so I've no significant($) work this week. Wish I hadn't done that, but it is what it is; feast or famine in the construction trade, right Bob & Badger?

Twirls & MB, Hope the meds help with your appetites, but I wouldn't worry too much. Your body metabolism (and mine) keep you thin. My father could sit down at a summer picnic and gorge himself; never gained a pound and he ate like that all the time. Hope you both feel better and get back to your fun selves.

I've got to get moving as I have a small painting job to do before the housekeeper arrives. We'll be busy packing for the event at Fort #4 tonight so I may not get back here until Monday. Everyone here and those I've missed, have a great weekend. Hast luego!

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 09:11:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hmmm
I tried posting earlier but my kindle froze up.  

MB, I'll take my pills if you take yours.

Not much to add.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 09:45:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Still raining here.  Think we have had enough.  LOL
Not much going on around here.  All is calm and peaceful.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day! 

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 12:18:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
in SEVEN weeks Bernie (for 1 week)
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 15:38:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger

Frank, guess what? I'll be cheering for your Cardinals this weekend.

Thanks.  They have one heck of a hill to climb.  We need a voodoo lady to put a spell on the Cubs and the Rockies
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 16:06:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch--Glad the Neurontin is helping.  I was up to 3,600 mg's a day and it wasn't helping.  Funny how it affects some people and nothing for others.  Continued good luck!
Cindy--Is your arm put in a sling for the carpel tunnel?  I want to look like my wife does now and get some sympathy.  Wish the doctor who did the nerve conduction study would have elaborated more on the nerve damage.  He was out the door so fast I didn't have time to ask where the damage was.  Wrist, elbow, etc.  Like I said previously, I don't think we wanted to speak for my doctor who ordered the test.  What type of doctor did you go to Cindy?  I went to an orthopedic surgeon, the one who was treating my wife.  Figured it couldn't hurt to ask so I did and he said he could take care of it.  All my luck I went to the wrong type of doctor and Medicare and my supplement won't cover it.  That is how my luck has been running lately.

Off to the funeral home for visitation for my cousin's wife who died Sunday from the big C.  Her husband, my first cousin, passed away about 9 years ago so she has been on her own for some time.  Luckily both of their kids still live in the same town as she does.  She had bought a villa in the same neighborhood as her mother-in-law only to have her MIL pass away a year after she bought it.  Whole family were/are teachers.  Both her MIL & FIL taught various grades.  Her daughter is 30-35 and is a grade school principal.  Not sure what grades her son teaches.  She taught various subjects in high school.  Her husband was the sports director at the local high school, driver's ed teacher and football coach.  Won state one year.  Loved so much they named the stadium after him.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/09/27 16:29:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank, my GP sent me to the guy who did the tests. He sent results to the GP, the GP gave me a referral to the orthopedic surgeon.  Quick visit with him to explain the surgery, then scheduled the first one. 5 or 6 weeks later he did the other hand. And by the way, the guy who did the tests was a cranky jerk. Kept complaining if I flinched even a little. I wanted to poke sharp objects at his fingers and arm, see how he liked it. (I was going to use a worse word than jerk, but decided to rein in my potty mouth)
Sorry to hear about your cousin-in-law, but a good thing that her ordeal is over. Cancer sucks.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..826827828829830.. > >> Showing page 828 of 1030
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5