Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..801802803804805.. > >> Showing page 802 of 838
Author
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 11:17:47 (permalink)
Bernie, that tree trimming looks good. Is it clear enough at the bottom that you can mow under it without ducking? That's my benchmark!

Badger, I generally do as you do for the yellow jackets, though, I'll wear long pants and long sleeves. But.... this time meant crawling under the screen room, and I wouldn't be able to quickly run away if things went south. That, and given my issues with bee stings, I'll swell up quite a bit, not allergic, but high sensitivity, I think, is the proper term. I don't want to deal with multiple stings and trip to ER. 

So... today, I was looking where the nest was, and there are a couple yellow jackets there. So I get the spray and dispatch them, then dose the nest and it is falling apart and no swarm. So I guess it is done. I'll let it dry up then I'll remove all of it. 

We harvested the onions and garlic today, all of it. I need to weed the onion patch, rake it out and replant. Tomorrow, maybe, it's hot here. But the groceries needed to be pulled from the ground. 

Looks like no fishing today, but there is an evening hike at a local hill. I think I'll do that. 

Twirley, I get what you are saying about gardening and lowering your physical maintenance. I have a riding mower that will make short work of the half acre gardens I have. But for now, I love the produce out of the veggies and the flowers blooming, so I'm not changing it out for grass, Yet. 

Timer going off, my burger is ready! 

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 12:23:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Twirley - that sounds like such a bummer.  That would drive me nuts too.  However, in your pictures none of that shows and you look great.

PJ - enjoy all that Nada'ing

Pam Tejas - thank you!  All my pain is in my right, ahem, butt cheek or glute, skips my thigh and then calf/ankle.  Do you think I could sit with the TENS unit on my behind?  30 minutes is a long time lol.  Oddly enough where my disc must be it does not cause back pain.

That tree looks much better Bernie.

Badger - oddly enough Tomas wears that same outfit when he heads out with the can of wasp spray.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 14:15:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Having a small problem with our new beagle pup Scarlet.  Maybe it is a blessing.  She won't go pee in our yard.  She'll only pee in the neighbor's yard which is across the street.  Pees between the 3' area between the sidewalk and the street.  I'm guessing it is because other dogs pee in that area since people walk their dogs on that side of the street as we don't have a sidewalk on our side of the street.  What a nut job she is!  Any suggestions on how to have her pee in our yard?  One good thing is my wife told the neighbor and he just laughed and they don't have any animals.
pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 247
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 15:07:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi back at you, Bernie. Retired in June and spending my summer doing whatever I want, something I have not been able to do for 7 years.
Crunch, I don't know of any reason you could not use the TENS on your hiney. My back doesn't hurt where my bulging discs are either, problem area is my lower back. Clinches up when I do stuff like pulling weeds. Getting up and down from the ground with two artificial hips is difficult, so it takes its toll. And the getting up part is not a pretty sight...trust me, no one wants to see that.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8126
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 16:07:53 (permalink)
+2 (2)
CallMeFrank

Any suggestions on how to have her pee in our yard?  

That's an easy one, Frank, just go to the pound and adopt a couple of shelter dogs and have them pee in your yard.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 18:49:12 (permalink)
0 (2)
Badger
CallMeFrank

That's an easy one, Frank, just go to the pound and adopt a couple of shelter dogs and have them pee in your yard.

You may think he's yanking your chain, but he is probably right. But if you don't want any more dogs, call some friends who have dogs and have them pee in your yard. (The dogs. Not the friends. )  It will make your yard irresistible to Scarlet. Really.
Cindy
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2018/08/08 18:51:32

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13330
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/08 21:31:45 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Evening all

A decent day all around.  Had late lunch with Ann.  Heard about and saw pictures of her fabulous trip to Ireland.  I enjoyed that.  Then we independently shopped and met again for a glass of wine before returning home.  Was supposed to meet another couple GF's but they were lagging behind.  

Badger, call me when you get the time.  No big deal.

MB and everyone, regarding my previous ramblings about one's lawns and homes... I am no way implying that what you do isn't great for you.  I had to redirect my maintenance because of my abilities.  And I probably do resent this because I loved it.  Now I could pay someone to do it and I could still design it, but actually DOING IT HANDS ON was so much a big part of the thrill.  When I was 48 or 49, I designed and dry stacked 26 TONS OF STONE.  Jay and I did a landscape project which I designed.  It was on the side of a steep decline to the front door of the house.  The house had a BRIDGE to the door.  We did several levels with 3 ponds and 2 waterfalls.  The bottom pond ran under the bridge.  It was spectacular.  Myself, Jay and 2 great helpers did it all.  The guys helped with the large stones and all the pond building.  Jay set the stone bridges for the falls.  I did 75% of the stone work and most of the plants by myself.  I loved every minute.  It took me most of the summer to complete with aquatic plants and fish.  It was a $750,000 home.   We were well paid.  The owners were my RV friends who were just here and it was the house they sold.  Unfortunately with the market...they didn't get close to that.

Oops, I really rambled.  I really resent that I can't do it anymore.  By the time I got home from a few hours with Ann, and storm clouds all around , I was hurting bad.  I had an 800 mg Ibuprofen and 2 cookies and some other natural meds versus taking the Rx opiates.  They are going to cut us off sooner or later anyway.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 05:15:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Temperature rose overnight. Gonna be a hot and sticky one today with dewpoint around 70 and temps close to 90. But a cold front is supposed to slide through early evening with maybe some showers, then we'll have a stretch of more comfortable weather.

Twirley, I understand. Between my bad ankle (and age) and just the amount of time and size of our property, I just can't keep up anymore. That is why we are trying to get all the fixer-upper projects done so we can sell and downsize. I would like to do more, but the body says NO. And BTW, interesting that you mentioned Rachel Ray cat food. What I had been feeding Mollie was Rachel Ray dog food. I started to mix it in with the Purina to use it up, but now I think I'm going to just toss it. Mollie is definitely feeling better; eating 2 meals a day again and walking better. She probably won't be too active today with the hot and humid, but neither will I.

Bernie, if those bushes are indeed in the willow family, I recommend that you put off the trimming until early spring. That is what I've always done with the ****willows, the fantail willow, and the nashiki willow. Cut them down to less than a foot or two, and by June, they're full and bushy again.

I hung some stuffed bags around in the areas we've ALWAYS had wasp problems per PJ's instructions late spring/early summer, and they work. I still see wasps "passing through", but no nests in the vicinity of the deck and front porch like we've always had in the past. FYI for the weirdly dressed wasp hunters.

PTejas, I have my original hips, and nobody wants to see me getting up from the ground either.

Have a wonderful day, all! 
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 06:45:49 (permalink)
TwirleyB
 DOING IT HANDS ON was so much a big part of the thrill.  When I was 48 or 49, I designed and dry stacked 26 TONS OF STONE.  Jay and I did a landscape project which I designed.  It was on the side of a steep decline to the front door of the house.  The house had a BRIDGE to the door.  We did several levels with 3 ponds and 2 waterfalls.  The bottom pond ran under the bridge.  It was spectacular.  Myself, Jay and 2 great helpers did it all.  The guys helped with the large stones and all the pond building.  Jay set the stone bridges for the falls.  I did 75% of the stone work and most of the plants by myself.  I loved every minute.  It took me most of the summer to complete with aquatic plants and fish.  

Twirley, I'd love to see some pictures of your handiwork. I admire this kind of work. 

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 06:55:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Great news about Mollie
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 08:22:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers! 
Cloudy with another chance for rain here.  We didn't get much of out yesterday's storms. 
Barely wet the ground.  I can hear thunder rolling.  But looking at radar doesn't look we will
get any of this storm cell either.  Hopefully the next one coming from the south will dump some rain. 
Pretty much kept my doing Nada promise for yesterday.  Just light chores and cooking dinner.  Big long nap
in the afternoon.   Some online shopping.  Had 30% off, $15 rewards cash and free shipping
for Kohl's.  Of course I had to spend that!  LOL  Patio furniture cushions on sale.  Snagged one for
lounger on upper deck.  Cushion on that lounger was older than SC.  Looking pretty sad.  

Cindy,  Lil doggie was eating that Cesar Canine Cuisine when she first came to live with us.
Got the point where she wouldn't eat some days.  If she did it made her sick to her stomach.
Was an off and on situation.  She'd be fine for a few days then it would happen again.  I couldn't figure it out.  
Until one day SC was peeling the foil off the top of the little Cesar container... she told me this container is moldy.
The seal must have broken.  After googling.  Found there were many complaints about the Cesar brand.  
Switched to Science Diet canned that you have to open with can opener.  No more problems. 
Felt so bad about feeding sweet lil girl moldy food.  Hope Molly continues to improve with change in diet.

Twirls,  Glad you had a nice luncheon with friends.  Remember you posting about the stonework with
waterfalls at the time.  Quite the project.  Suppose the pics are long gone from BC thread.

Frank, are you going to send out invites for a doggie yard party?     

Better get to work here.  Wishing everyone a great day!

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2379
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 08:23:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

A nice day in store for the coast with the beach high of 90 degrees today. I am enjoying the sunshine after all that rain. Current temp 77F at 8:14

Tried to sleep in this morning but the cat sent me a text : "get up Bernie or I will bite your chin". I got up. Coffee tastes especially good this AM and I slept like a log. Probably the extra exercise I received from trimming Don & Barbara's birch tree. I knew that they were not capable of doing that job so I went over to their house about 6:30 last night to ask if I could trim it for them. They were so thankful
that I offered to do that job. Don said he would treat me to lunch today but I said lunch wasn't necessary and I was happy to help out a bit. He insisted so I guess we will do lunch today.

Good for you on your retirement, Pam Tejas. Enjoy it while ya can !  If financially possible, I would suggest more travel, for sure.

Cindy, I plan to take a cutting from those bushes today and take them to a couple of nurseries. I want to properly identify them and plan accordingly when to trim. I'll let you know what I discover. They are just so huge right now. Blaine cut his down last summer with no ill effects.

Crunch, let us know how the Tens unit works for your specific "location". I do know from my experience that it was a benefit to my wrist, knee and lower back. It was Cindy's suggestion for me to try it. If you get one, I would order a few extra 'sticky pads' at the time of order.

Bob, we need pictures of stuff from your garden !

Time to put out the garbage & recycle cans.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2379
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 08:31:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
 Thinking of you, BeachBilly. Hope this picture of my 'baby myrtle' brightens your day ! 

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2018/08/09 08:32:46

Weekend at Bernie's
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 09:25:01 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all.

I know I'm cheap, but I don't think I'm stingy. That said I have a thing about GoFundMe's for things I think people should be responsible for themselves, and I rarely give to them for that reason.

Twirls, I remember you building your pond! You used to do a lot around the lake house.

Bernie..nice crape! I agree with Cindy about hard pruning in the spring.

I also think high end pet food is a crock. I could feed my dog beluga caviar and he would still go out in the yard and eat rabbit poop.

The sargasso situation is making me think about delaying any trips to the roo.

It's tough to see our pets suffer. I hope Molly gets some relief.

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 10:09:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I woke early but proceeded to SOAK in the bed and doze, as my friend puts it.  Finally got up and 5minutes later, the electric went out.  I barely had  enough coffee for 1 cup and it wasn't real hot as it had just started to brew.  I added hot tap water to start the day.  Next my helper showed up to detail the cars.  The Route 66 festival is starting this weekend with a car parade and show.  I want to go and want my Camaro pretty.  

Bob, I have a few snapshots and I'll try to post a few to FB.   The pond at the lake house was the last one I did.  It wasn't nearly the project as the one I mentioned.  It was the biggest project we did.  All counting, Jay and I did about 25 paid projects.  I built several ponds.  Probably 30 or more.  Some paid projects and some for me.  I built a pond at every place I lived.  I almost did here but decided it's too much maintenance.

Cindy, I didn't hear the issue about the RR DOG FOOD , but it was sickening dogs.  I hope the best for Mollie Collie.

Pearl graduated last week so we skipped school last night since we would just have watched others test.  Next she starts school for public behavior.  Then she will have to learn to perform several service jobs for me personally.  Like bring things to me, pull my suitcase and carry my purse or bags.  And protection services.   By spring she should be ready to go on plane trips with me. 

Ann and I discussed several future trips.  The Kentucky Derby being on high priority.  We're going to book one of those packages with the VIP parties and events so we can watch from a nice indoor fancy spot with food and booze included.  I already found a hat I want in a hat shop in Eureka.  It's hot pink with a large brim that drapes down over the back right shoulder and it has pink feather flowers!

Electric came back on and I think I'll go to breakfast.

Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 10:22:36 (permalink)
+2 (2)
PJ...I just realized I used thing twice in a sentence. No pun intended. I know you have a heart of gold.

Bosco

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 11:20:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bosco,  No problemo.

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6792
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 13:14:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Aw, thanks for the picture Bernie. It's pretty. I have 2 CM's but they don't bloom at the same time They are next to each other and don't have the effect I was hoping for. They are both beautiful and huge. Just wish they could synch up. I know now there are many varieties but didn't when I bought and planted them. I just went on color.

Glad it's my Friday. Been a busy week. My husband's service is Saturday. I hope I can hold it together. I have had some breakdowns this week. 

Hi Bosco. My BFF lives in Ft. Myers. I wanted to go down and plant my butt on the beach but I'm gonna postpone until the issue is hopefully resolved. Just awful what is happening there. And plan B would have been maybe been Mexico. I need the beach. A clean beach.

Have a great day everyone

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 14:24:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bosco, Since I saw that woman who's child died and she set up a go fund me for his funeral, then used the money for a new car, saying her son would want her to have a new car.... The issue with go fund me, is there is nothing to make sure the money goes to what you sent it for. Many good causes, and many questionable ones. While I'd rather be the guy who bought the Brooklyn bridge than the guy who sold it, I'm kinda tired of buying that bridge. Nowadays, I donate directly to the person in need. After I learn of their true need.

Here is a picture of yesterday's harvest of garlic and onions, drying on shelves in the garage. This is above an beyond what we processed and stored a week earlier.

Here is my garden, sans onions. You can make out where I raked the border, and I just planted next year's onions. This year, I went 12" apart, as opposed to 6". Too many onions, and they didn't have room to grow nice and big. 

Here is some of my sedum and cone flowers. Those cone flowers attract butterflies, bees and hummingbirds!

My memory garden, flowers that my grandmother and wife had.

One of my lillies

So.... I am out here with my camera, and this hawk swoops in low over my head and circles back. Probably the best shot I have ever gotten of a bird in flight. More practice coming, I'm sure!

Here is a conglomerate picture of my yard. 

The black barrel is a composter and the scraps get pretty hot in there. Still, being this far north, it doesn't turn it quite to dirt, like in the ads. But at the end of the season, when I rototil, I'll bury it in the garden to finish composting. 

Those tomato plants, which are taller than me, are laden with green tomatoes, some of which are just starting to turn red. 

You can see the hostas, with the pinkish flowers. They border the septic field. Inside where you see grass, I tried for 3 years to grow periwinkle, with it's blue flowers. I gave up and am just letting the septic field be green with grass. A failed experiment. I wanted the hostas to form a pool wall and the periwinkle to give me a blue pool. Oh well....

I woke up the dog to take her out with me while I taking pictures. My g/f dropped her here while she takes care of things. So I babysat her for a while. She just wants to go back to the pillow and go to sleep, 13 1/2 years old. 

I did get quite a bit of gardening and mowing and various other projects done. Feeling a bit lazy now. When it cools down, I'll do a little more in the garden. 

Lovin life,
Bob

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 15:23:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
ChrisandCindy
Badger
CallMeFrank

You may think he's yanking your chain, but he is probably right. But if you don't want any more dogs, call some friends who have dogs and have them pee in your yard. (The dogs. Not the friends. )  It will make your yard irresistible to Scarlet. Really.
Cindy

Cindy--It would probably be easier to have my friends do it!
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3688
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 17:09:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Pam, congrats on your retirement, best wishes.

Chris and Cindy - glad to hear you are considering downsizing, that is a beautiful house but awfully big and a lot of yard to keep up. Hope Mollie is doing better.

Bob, that is a cute little dog. You have a beautiful garden but that sure is a lot of onions and garlic.

Kentucky Derby sounds like a lot of fun Holly. Hope you and Ann get to go.

Just saw a short special report on the Holy Jim fire (that is in Riverside County, about a 90 minute drive  from where I live). Some man was up on his roof with a garden hose while huge flames higher than his 2 story house were leaping up about 2 blocks away or less. Firemen told him to get out and finally had to drag him off the roof. While I can sympathize with the natural urge to protect your property, he was diverting badly needed fire fighting resources and needs to be hit with a large fine.
This particular fire was set and they caught the man, he had a rep with his neighbors as a bit of an angry nutcase. He was supposed to appear in court today but refused to leave his cell. They will have him there tomorrow one way or another, he is facing possibly life in prison.

PJ, hope you finally get some rain, we can use some but none on the horizon.

Bosco, that red tide sounds horrible, maybe you should reconsider driving up to Bernies, maybe with one or two overnight stops in motels to break up the drive.

Hugs to Beach Billy.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 17:29:06 (permalink)
If you have a garden full of cucumbers and are not up to making pickles, here is an idea for you.
Pick several large cukes and peel and seed them. Chop them up and put them in a blender and make cucumber juice.
Put a couple fingers of juice in a tumbler full of ice. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime. Add a little agave syrup and some tequila. Top with club soda and stir. A cucumber paloma, delicious and refreshing.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1857
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 18:07:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  90 yesterday and a repeat today.  Lake plans morphed a bit.  Instead of northern lake country we've decided to hang at Phil and Holly's in north metro instead.  Things were getting a bit tense between lake home owner, brother Paul, and my youngest brother.  Not worth the extra stress.  Phil can trailer his boat to a nearby lake and we will spend Saturday fishing with beach time. Stopped at Petco today and picked up some pheromone calming spray for Maya's cat carrier.  I'll board her tomorrow and Saturday with pickup before 11 on Sunday.  Found my fishing rod in the rafters in crawl space and bought a 24 hr. fishing license at Walmart yesterday along with a new Samsung phone.  Also changed phone plan to Verizon as I will now be able to use phone when south of the border.  

Bernie, nice job on the tree trimming.  Hope you enjoyed your lunch with the neighbor you helped out.  Kind of you to lend a helping hand.  Gifts of kindness go along way.

Bob, well done on bee's nest.  Do you think this will become an annual event for future nests under the new porch area?   Enjoy all that garlic and the rest of the garden season harvest.

Cindy, your place is so lovely with all the beautiful gardens, older homestead and acreage, but I understand that at one point it gets to be too much.  I admire your tenacity for getting the job done.  How are the orthotics working out?

Twirls, I'm just glad that I can keep motoring on in life, exercise is good for me and I enjoy being outdoors.  You will need to post some pics of your past pool/fountain work.  

PJ, how's the nada, nada gal doing?  Enjoy your days off when you get em.  

Badger, dang going to miss your fall trip dates again.  Perhaps another time.

Frank, how is Miss Scarlet doing?  Did you rent a neighbor's dog and take Badger and Cindy's suggestion?  She sure is a pretty little girl.  

Jamie, wow the fires in CA are still raging.  Feel so bad for folks out there.

Missed the MapleSyrup underwear thingy.  What's that all about? 

BeachBilly and Kat, just know that I send daily prayers.  Hugs to you both

Postal service delivered my TJ Maxx order for 7 pairs of shorts.  Only one to return and rest were gently washed and air dried.  Just in time for the weekend and trip in October.   Have a beautiful evening all.  MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/09 20:27:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
Nice to see you, BB.  Hopefully you are and will continue to be strong and do your best.

Jamie, I miss you.  
Got my nails done.  I love that powder stuff.  Wears like iron.
 The Camaro got a pretty good detail.  Everyone says it's the prettiest car around but this weekend the car show is only vintage and classic.

I've decided to spend Thanksgiving in Charleston.  I THINK.   I'm planning on a week with at least 3-5 nights at the VENDUE INN.  We stayed there before when Jay and I went with Sherry and Tom.  I loved Charleston and will have plenty of good food.   If anyone wants to join me...

Meanwhile, I'm trying to arrange a Mexico trip for my usual time.  If the sargassum is still strong, I may cut my trip shorter than usual.

Still to plan...Christmas...

Bob, beautiful gardens.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/08/10 04:42:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
This morning I have to drive to the little  town of East Troy. It's about half way between here and Mom's house. We will meet and have lunch, and then her pooch Emma comes home with me. Mom is off to tour Scotland for 2 weeks.  Hopefully Emma won't stress Mollie too much...this dog is a "talker", lots of throaty vocalization. And very high energy. I hope she doesn't stress me out, too!
MB, haven't got the orthotics, yet. Therapist thinks early next week. In the meantime, trying to do all the exercises she has given me. Gonna date myself here; remember Freddie and the Dreamers? English pop band from the 60s? And his dance "The Freddie"? That is one of my exercises, but with an elastic band around my ankles. Another thing nobody wants to see!

Bernie, good plan on the identification of shrubs. If they are willows, they are probably hard to hurt, even if you pruned them in the wrong season. But early spring is the norm.
BB, my prayers will be with you today and tomorrow.
For some reason, it is taking forever for this post to load to the preview. As I type this, "Bernie" is just now loading. So I'm gonna stop here, and wait while it all loads so I can submit and move on. Have a beautiful day! 
Cindy
BTW, Chris' cucumber Paloma? Blech!

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..801802803804805.. > >> Showing page 802 of 838
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5