Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..791792793794795.. > >> Showing page 793 of 808
Author
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8113
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 06:50:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Octopus Lovers, it's Saturday.

Hi SoSo, thanks for checking in, any photos to share?

Crunch, sorry about your Dad, can he go back to that other place?

JJ, how's the new job?

Holly's Pool Resort? Love it!

Catalina sent me a link to a video she took on Half Moon Bay last spring, so much sargassum that birds are actually walking on it.

https://youtu.be/cbNl1HD6mVU

We had a nice gentle rain yesterday that was great for the garden, won't be too long before we are eating tomatoes. So far we have had spinach, lettuce, sweet peas, cucumbers, radishes and beans.

Rather cool here for the weekend, with highs only in the low 70s and low humidity.

Wag more....bark less.
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7673
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 07:12:00 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Clubbers. 

Bernie... that looks like a great hole in the wall place.  

SoSo  I love produce stands on the side of the road.  and farmers markets. 

C&C  Happy Anniversary! 

Twirls.... you just go go go...Sounds like your body needed a rest yesterday.  

Crunch... I have 2 friends that have sciatic nerve issues.  When they have a flair up, they do the exercises the Physical Therapist taught them to do for it. Sometimes, it's not enough and they go back to the PT.  I'm not sure I'd go to a chiro. 
Oh Crunch.  I'm so sorry about your Dad. It sounds like he is so lost.  I certainly hope you can get him on track. 

Mapes. beautiful bathroom.

That boating incident is just horrible.  we watched the video last night and just kept asking about life jackets.  We later learned even with life jackets, there would have been loss of life as the boat was closed up.  I just can't imagine how horrible that must have been. 

we settled with the prior homeowner. He hired himself an attorney.  The attorney presented me the offer. I called an attorney I sold a house to many years ago who was a real estate attorney at the time.  We chatted about it for a good 15 minutes and was very helpful .  We settled with the offer which was more than the guys original offer of $0.  Anyway, it's all behind us and we can focus on something else. 

It's been so hot here with no rain 90-100's. we've had scattered showers but nothing at my house. However, this weekend they are calling for 89 degrees.  It will feel like a cold front. LOL 

have a great weekend!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
janjon
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 07:17:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Badger;  job is going well.  I finished training part 1 yesterday and start part 2 next week, then I'll go out in the "real world".  there is soooo much to learn.  

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2377
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 08:12:55 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy out this AM but we will get a day of reprieve from the rain. Sun should be peeking out later today. This rainy pattern is not normal for the month of July. Our heavy rain season is normally Sept and Oct. Current temp 73F at 7:27 with a beach high of 87 degrees today.

Yesterday Debby & I completed the task at hand by getting her new grill. Lowe's guy helped me load into the truck in light rain. Deb had also purchased a 8' x 10' floor rug so I opened both the camper shell window and the crew cab window to allow full access. Once we got to Debby's house, I backed the truck about half way into her garage. I was able to pull the rug onto the garage floor with Debby's help. The grill was laying down flat so I got into the truck bed to lift the heavy end but Deb didn't have the arm strength to lift the other end. A couple of neighbors came to the rescue; we were successful to get the grill unloaded without any damage and onto Deb's screened-in patio. I hooked up the propane tank, checked for leaks and sat down to read about this new IR technology. Finally I 'fired' up the grill and let it "burn in" for about 40 minutes.  Deb & I ate tuna fish sandwiches on the porch while the grill was heating up. She said that "that stinks" !  I replied, 'that's why ya burn it in before you cook anything the 1st time'. Anyway, the grill is now covered up and ready for use. She probably will use it when Brian and family arrive next week.

After grill was done, Deb & I cut up about a dozen cardboard boxes & loaded into the trunk of her car. She has a recycle facility about a mile away that is no cost to county residents. I think I left Debby's house around 4 o'clock. Ran into a terrible rain storm on the way home. Cars slowed to about 10 mph on County road 57 (my short cut to Rt 17) as water washed over the road. Ugh. I gripped the steering wheel and was glad I had a heavy vehicle with good tires. It took me an extra 20 minutes to get home. Freddie didn't care about the storm; she just wanted her evening meal !

Crunch, I'm about tired of all this rain. Would love to see it head your way and others that are having a drought. Bummer on the sciatica. Does stress contribute to that condition ? Prayers sent to help you cope with your Dad's situation.

MB, crazy crazy crazy on your doors. Maybe you can get to a Regional Manager or VP of the company to help ? Hopefully this will get all done before your October trip.  I will try to get a picture next time I have the toast/scrambled eggs/sausage gravy breakfast. I try not to over-do the frequency of that dish.

Holly, enjoy your next round of visitors. Are you going to post a "no yappy dogs" rule ?

Nice looking bathroom addition job, Maple. Thanks for the beautiful pictures of the Ft. Ticonderoga area.

Welcome home, Badger.  Sounds like you are almost back to normal. Oh, I would never post any nekid pictures anywhere. Not gonna do it !

Cindy, glad you guys had a good time at anniversary celebration & Chris birthday.

SoSo, great to hear from you girl !  Glen enjoying his retirement ?

Hey jj, glad your new work place is going well. Also happy to hear the ex-owner of your house problem is over. 

Not much going on today. Off to Walgreen's later to pick up a 'script and get a birthday card for Regina. Tomorrow is BBQ at Doug & Regina's house plus B-day celebration.

See y'all later,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2018/07/22 06:39:31

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13329
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 11:13:27 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all
Pearl has managed to destroy a "indestructible" toy alligator within 24 hours of purchase!  I had to gather the stuffing from everywhere on the floor.

My funeral food was delivered yesterday.  I hear that the ham was fantastic and Darren said it was one of the best I'd done.  Apparently it was good enough to shift the mood of the family as the conversation was about how good the ham was and where did they get it, not the sadness of death.  I did my job.
Today is the service and I will go to the visitation but probably not stay for the funeral service.  I haven't been able to sit through one since Jay passed without getting overly emotional.  I don't see any sense in forcing myself.  Cammie is hoping to use my weakness as an excuse to escape also.  I told her to usher me out before I start wailing.

It's SUPPOSED to be cooler but not seeing any indication of that so far.  

The sinking of that DUCK should have been avoided.  The storm warning was out plenty in advance.  Of course we have lots of warnings and many don't pay attention but the boats should have been notified to RETURN or not go into the water.  A horrible situation.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 15:45:56 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I went to the funeral.  I came out and decided that it was my last one.  I'm done with funerals and dying stuff.  I'm tired of being alone.  I want a boyfriend.  I want to do fun things, sing with the music and laugh.  I want to share it with someone other than the dogs.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29001
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/21 16:59:06 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Go for it Holly. You deserve it.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 07:30:37 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Sunny skies this AM and we should have a pretty day today. Current temp 77F at 7:44 with a beach high of 87 degrees.

Ran my errands yesterday morning and stopped by Nell's for lunch of 3 scramble eggs on a bed of toast, smothered in sausage gravy. One picture just for you, MB.  Cut the front & one side just before sunset. Spotted Bryan,Debby,Keith out on their deck so put the mower away and walked down to visit them. Keith asked if I needed a cold beer...sounded darn good to me; Bryan went inside to get one for him and one for me. He returned with two zipped up in koozies that surround the entire bottle. Nice.
Chatted until almost 9 o'clock. Debby has not been doing well and is scheduled to go into the hospital
to check her existing stint and might also have heart surgery on a valve. Will let y'all know when I have info in a couple of weeks.

Today I plan to finish the lawn and then get cleaned up for the 2:00 BBQ at Doug's house. Regina doesn't know that several folks will be there for her birthday. Surprise !

Hey Holly, maybe that would be great to put on your grave marker : "she sure made a great ham"
ha,ha,ha. Seriously though, I hope you find someone that can enjoy life with you. Didn't you have an old boyfriend out in California ?  As Crunch said 'go for it'.

Where is everyone this morning ?  Having a good time, I hope.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 07:32:03 (permalink)
+2 (2)
don't eat it too fast !

Weekend at Bernie's
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 08:04:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Sunday.

Yes, Holly, go for it!!

Bernie, that stuff looks great!
BTW, only nekkid pix of me on internet are pay-per-view.

JJ, I am sure you'll be great in your new job.

Had to go look at a small job this morning, probably do the job tomorrow.
Still cloudy and cool here, thank you Canada!

Wag more....bark less.
janjon
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 08:20:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Kids!
Yesterday was a lazy day for me. It was beautiful out, mid 80’s, but I just didn’t have it in me.  However, today, I have a list of things to do.  We did manage to replace our 12 year old grill that was on it’s last leg.  We are donating it to the farm for when my brothers use it for their hunting cabin.

I also managed to buy a new desktop.  My old job has an employee discount website.  When you purchase items, you get points that transfer to dollars. I remembered I should have some points from when we purchased our appliances.  I was still able to log in and I had enough points to purchase a desktop for $49.   

Bernie.. that breakfast looks yummy

Twirls. Take care of yourself and enjoy life.  Everything will fall into place.

Badger. Thanks for your words of encouragement!

HAve a great day!

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 09:16:12 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all
My previous post is pretty pitiful.  How's that for a use of "P's"?
I just can't do funerals.  They leave me feeling empty and miniscule.
No more poor me crap!

It's gorgeous outside today.  Very low humidity with a high of 89° about 4 pm and about the same until Friday.  I kinda planned to jump in Camaro and go to Eureka in time for brunch.  However my tummy isn't great...probably from over eating yesterday and my back isn't great either so I probably won't go.

I am going to see a BUDDY in CA soon and I'm sure that we will have great times but he lives there and I don't.  We'll discuss future fun but he's not financially well off so...travel or other expenses have to be on me.  Occasionally is fine but I don't have enough money to provide both of us a lifestyle I'd like to live, I don't think.  Particularly in CA.  Maybe in Mexico which will be discussed.

Bernie, I hope Debby will be fine.

Hoping everyone gets a cool down in temperatures, particularly Crunch.  
Crunch, I understand just how your dad feels.  That's the sad thing.  There's a bunch of us old farts floating around alone and not comfortable.  
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8271
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 09:35:32 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky, cooler temps and a light breeze from the north...perfect!
SC came home last night for a visit.  Brought the grandkeets. 
I've set them out on the deck to enjoy the fresh air.  They are chirping away.  LOL

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6792
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 10:01:03 (permalink)
+4 (4)
Hi Everyone

Thanks to all of you for condolences and concern for me. It's been rough and I still feel so lost. Going back to work tomorrow so maybe getting back into a routine will help. Even if it is work.

Twirls...I share your feelings on funerals. My husband wasn't big on them either. I feel as though I have been crying for weeks and weeks. That's why I decided to honor him with a celebration of his life service. Not going to be anything fancy as we aren't fancy folks. 

PJ...I love the grandkeets. They are so pretty. We used to have birds. After they died off, it became cats

Rainy day today. I think it's about time for a nap.

Thanks again everyone. You all are the best.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 11:20:10 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning!

Goofing off today while everyone else works at the Blueberry Festival in Bethlehem. Yesterday my iris club had their yearly sale near Philly.  Was fun and just busy enough to keep me on my feet most of the day.

Crunch I hope your back is feeling better. I put mine out badly last year at this time and it was at least a month until I was walking normally again.  Saw a physical therapist and a chiropractor who both gave me specific exercises  - mostly stretches - to do.  Alternative was going to be drugs and shots, neither of which I wanted to deal with. Still keeping up with the exercises.  Sciatic pain sux!

Keeping fingers crossed that your Dad finds the perfect place. 

jj Glad that the new job s going well. Good score on the computer!

MB Is the door good yet?

Twirls Ya need to start a new dating site - instead of "Farmers Only", maybe something like "Well Off Old Farts Who Like To Travel". 

Pretty birds PJ.  We now have a racing pigeon hanging out on the farm.  Showed up after the last storm. Cait has named it Bird Bird.  Comes when she calls it.  Getting fat on horse feed.

Hugs BB.  Hope getting back to work helps.  Celebrating a life well lived beats a funeral any day.

Keav & Pam

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9835
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 11:39:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Claire, still thinking of you everyday. Most likely, the work and routine WILL help, but the hurt lasts a long time. Eventually you will start remembering the good times and smile more often. Hugs.

Foggy and drizzly here today. Church went so long we had to go against the stream of people coming in for the next service. Decided to splurge and go to the brunch place and even had a Bloody Mary each. When did every restaurant start going over the top with the garnishes on a Bloody? Gigantic dill pickle, pickled pepper, 2 huge olives, a slice each of lemon and lime, and the only garnish I ate: a bacon wrapped water chestnut. (I did squeeze the citrus into the drink, helped cut the too liberal hot sauce.) All that, but no celery. I would have liked celery.

JJ, very clever. Now when the grill's last leg fails, it will be your brother's job to dispose of it. I like the way you think!

This would be a good day to nap, but I have never been a napper. I'm sure Mr. Christian will get in 2 or more naps. He is a champion napper.

Worrying about Mollie again. She has been so good lately; eating regularly, coming upstairs for bedtime, etc. Sure she's slowing down, but is still happy when company drops by, and will attempt to chase a rabbit if she spots one. (Don't worry, Claire, her eyesight is not that good anymore, either.) Last night as she started up the stairs, her back legs went out from under her and she slowly slipped back down to the landing. She is walking OK, but slowly and with great caution. Didn't eat this morning, and since she came in from her morning potty outing, has not moved from where she is laying on the rug in the kitchen. Hope she will perk up again soon.

Paul, a one-day job sounds like just the ticket for you!

Have a wonderful day, all
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 12:15:11 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Claire, I'm thinking of you also.  It does get easier with time but some days are not great.  IMO, don't go to any more funerals.  Just too much sadness.

Cindy, Bonnie did the same.  Seemed ok at times but others, falling and not walking.  You might have Mollie checked for any internal tumors.  Can't remember exactly which organ it was with Bonnie, but it's not a uncommon situation.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/22 13:42:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
45th wedding anniversary flowers at church this morning

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 04:24:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Well Off Old Farts, it's Moanday.

Claire, thanks for checking in, we have all been thinking of you. Babs and I totally agree on having a celebration of life when we pass on. Hugs.

Crunch, feeling any better?

Twirls, our Abby is the same way, most dog toys are not indestructible to her, just a bigger challenge.

Bernie, sounds like you have nice neighbors.

More perfect weather here this week, highs upper 70s, lows around 60.

Wag more....bark less.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6651
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 06:36:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch, I've had friends and family with sciatica. All the best to you, I know it's not easy.

Maple, You envy my life? I envy yours! Seems both of us get out and do what we love, eh? 

Holly, I get what you are saying about funerals. I did not go to my "first" funeral, my grandfather, too much work, and I regretted it. I've made every one since. There is a whole lot of sadness. 
Holly's pool Resort, eh?

PJ, Parakeets! I never really thought about bringing the birds with us when I had them. Great idea!

MB, hoping for the best with your post op. 

Folks, I have a trip report from the Allagash trip located here:
http://forums.locogringo.com/tm.aspx?m=1631388#1631388

But, I'll whet your appetite with these 

Gotta get busy

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 08:03:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
owdy and good morning everyone.

Dark skies this AM with thunder & rain. Storms should pass through in a few hours and we will have cloudy conditions all day. Current temp is 76F at 7:40. High of 86 degrees.

Yesterday I finished cutting the lawn and was over to Doug & Regina's house at 2 o'clock. Their daughter Megan was down from New York with her husband & two kids. Blaine,Jenifer & Addie from next door were there. Doug's aunt & her boyfriend brought homemade coleslaw and potato salad. Doug cooked burgers & hot dogs on the grill. Way too many desserts after dinner. We all gathered around to sing Happy Birthday to Regina, a young looking 60 year old. 

When it was time for me to get home to feed Freddie, I asked Megan & her family if they wanted to see Freddie. It had been a almost a year since they had to find "Fiona" a new home. The kids were too little to remember Fiona but Freddie sure remembered Megan and snuggled into her face as if to say 'hey Mom, where ya been' ? Megan had found Fiona as a little kitten in the woods just off the side of a road. She nursed her back to health and gave her a good home for about a year and a half. Then it was time to give Freddie her dinner and that was the end of the reunion. Ha !

Today is pay a few bills on-line and nada planned. House is all cleaned and laundry is done. Might be a good day to do a little beach walk, since it is supposed to be cloudy.

Great to hear from you, BB. I bet it will be good to see some of your coworkers again. (hugs).

Thank you PJ for the pictures. Those are cute birdies and I bet they do enjoy the outside. 

Hi SNF. Been a while and sounds like you are doing well. Does your new pigeon guest have a band on it's leg ?  Those bands usually have numbers on them to identify the owner. Of course, you will probably have to catch it to read the numbers.

Yes Badger, good neighbors here in our development. It will be interesting to see how soon the developer gets his 4 new homes completed. I'll take some pictures on the progress but right now the lots only have foundations.

Thanks for the pictures, Bob.  I'll look at your TR after breakfast.

Time for me to get ready for the day.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8271
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 09:34:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Cloudy and almost eerily still outside.  See no rain on the radar though.  We could sure use some.  
Yesterday was a gift of lower temps and a steady breeze.
We stayed outside almost all day.  Just enjoying the reprieve from the heat. 

BeachBilly,  So nice to see your post.  Think of you often.   Hugs

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 10:14:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Wrote a post this am before Badger, but I guess I forgot to hit submit.
Have done 6 loads of laundry, made 2 kingsize beds with fresh sheets, cleaned bathrooms and floors upstairs. Still have to vacuum, but have to leave in 10 minutes for my 1st session at the PT place. Hope they will do the measuring for the orthotics right away. Sooner the better.
Snorky! didn't "see" you yesterday, I think we posted at exactly the same time.
Sweet corn is forming ears. Chris got the solar fencing up around it yesterday to keep those pesky racoons away from OUR sweet corn. Little ****s can eat field corn.
Hazy day, but rain has moved on and the humidity has dropped. This afternoon I'll be mowing.
Have a wonderful day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3688
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 16:25:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Beautiful pictures Bob, thanks also for the trip report. Sounds like everyone had fun.

PJ, I just love those birds, so sweet looking. Glad you got a nice visit with SC. Hope she is enjoying her new job.

Hope crunch's dad is doing better.

Hope the visit to the Dr. helps Cindy.

Twirls, I saw a clip on the weekend news about that boat on Tablerock Lake and could not believe that boat went out in that kind of weather. That would have been at least a two red flag warning in the marine nearby. They interviewed a woman who lost her whole family, husband, 3 children and others. So unbearably sad.

Not feeling too well today, heat wave and felt like I had fever and a bit dizzy when I woke up. Starting to feel halfway human, but did cancel my Dr. appt. and rescheduled to next month. Early night sleep in store for me.

janjon, glad you got your issues with the previous house owner sorted out. Are you still training?
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1849
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/07/23 17:15:05 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  80 and cloudy.  Mowed the lawn on Sunday and took a break the rest of the day.  Up earlier this morning and annual eye appointment.  Happy to say contact and glass prescriptions will remain the same.  Had to tell Russ that his optical folks cannot adjust my new glasses correctly and have not been wearing them.  He said I can fix that and will do it personally.  He truly appreciated the feedback.  It's just that kind of personal relationship we have that I can share openly.   He use to be my next door neighbor and his daughter Laura Osnes is a star on Broadway.  She's on a traveling tour doing a production across the U.S. and will be performing locally at the Ordway Theater in Minneapolis sometime soon.  Always enjoy catching up with him.  Then off to Bed, Bath & Beyond, TJ Maxx, Ulta Beauty and Kohls.

Cindy, that is a beautiful flower arrangement you received for your 45th anniversary.  Hope you appointment went well today for the orthotics.  Hope Mollie is on the mend.

Twirls, go for it gal.  We all wish for you to find happiness.  Did someone on Darren's side pass?  Little confused or maybe I missed an earlier post.  Nice of you to watch over others again.  Good on you.

UHK, great trip report and pics.  Thanks much.

BeachBilly, thanks for checking in. All of us have been concerned about you and your well being and will continue to be.  Be strong.  Unfortunately it's going to be a long and lonely road, but feel free to lean on us and others.  We are here for you.  Hugs and prayers sent your way.

PJ, Thelma and Louis crack me up.  They sure have it made with SC and happy to hear she enjoys her new work environment.  Gotta say I've never seen a vehicle transporting a bird cage before.  Cracks me up.  Hope you had a pleasant day.  

JJ, sound glad your new job is working out.  Congrats to you.  Knew you good do it.  Just have to get through that initial learning curve which can be somewhat stressful.  Jamie also reminded me about your resolution with former homeowner.  Glad you worked through it.

Hi Badger.  Glad your back home. Hopefully feeling better and got some rest.  Anymore bear sightings?  

SNF, you are always a busy one.  Will you be able to ride your new horse anytime soon?  

Hola Jamie.  Always thinking about you.  Maybe a trip to see Holly would be good for you.  Always nice to get away.  Edit:  You snuck in on my post.  Hope you feel better soon.  Hugs to you as well as there is more heat on the way for your area as well.

Bernie, yikes that breakfast is a heart attack waiting to happen.  Good thing you limit your visits to Nels.  Party sounded like fun for Regina.  Freddie (Fiona) remembered her original caregiver.  How sweet.

Crunchie, always thinking about you and your Dad situation.  It's a whole lot of stress for you and your brother.  You will be do for another vacation this fall.  Me too.

This wacky heat wave and weather all over the world is terribly concerning.  Hi to everyone else I have missed personally.  Be well, MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/07/23 17:38:05

Page: << < ..791792793794795.. > >> Showing page 793 of 808
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5