Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..751752753754755.. > >> Showing page 753 of 838
Author
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 09:19:29 (permalink)
-1 (1)
Oh my Twirley, I didn't even realize... LOL!!!! Want to hear another one? Too bad, here it comes!!!

At the beginning of ski season, a bunch of us were chatting about how much trouble one could into just hugging a friend of the opposite sex. Terri said she was hugger, I said, so was I and went over and hugged her, to many guffaws, no less!!! So anyways, anytime I see Terri on mountain, I ski over to her and hug her. Did this a few times, and one time, I came over to her and hit a patch of ice as I approached and skied pretty fast into her. I'm apologizing and grabbing onto her to keep us both upright (she's a little waif of a thing). All her other friends from out of town watching this unfold are ready to all jump on me at once. She's explaining that we are friends and I am saying we have this thing going on. Which, of course, sounds like we are having an affair. 

Oops loading the plane, gotta run

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13330
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 11:14:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
But Bob, you didn't mention any ailment.  Not sure you can be allowed in the OFWAC...THE OLD FARTS WITH AILMENTS CLUB!  YOU may not qualify!
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3688
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 15:34:04 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Safe travels home Bernie and Bosco, safe travels down Bob, crunch and Tomas, have a lot of fun in the sun and margaritas

Badger, hope both your cold and the bear clear out, you do not need either one.

Hope PJ and SJ are having a great time at the Greek festival.

Twirley, 4th of July party sounds like a lot of fun, great idea to have it catered.
Hope your foot gets cleared up and you solve your cleaning problem. I have been using Merry Maids for over 12 years now, they do a good job and provide their own supplies.

Hope you have a nice Mother's Day with your kids Cindy.

Kind of blah here, 65 most of the week and grey, some rain late yesterday, just enough to wet the ground. Made a quick run to grocery store and liquor store to buy my winning Powerball ticket.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 15:55:13 (permalink)
Twirley, give me a minute I can come up with one. Oh!!!! My eyes hurt, I have to squint in this sun!!!!

We are here, fed and laying on the bed, gonna fall asleep soon. Teriyaki steak for dinner tonight!!!! Followed by fried ice cream!!!

More later.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Lovin life,
Bob

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1857
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 16:07:21 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon all.  57 and a light rain shower.  SIL, Holly, came out for a visit and we went to the movie Life of the Party with Melissa McCarthy and shared a bucket of popcorn.  I don't which one of us laughed harder.  It was a great day.

PJ, I googled the Greek Festival in Memphis.  Hope you had a fabulous time and enjoyed all the yummy food.

Hi Jamie.  You are such a sweetie.  You need to check in more often.

Twirls, that is so nice of you to throw a pool party for the Avanzare folks.  You will get top shelf service forever there.

Hope all the brats have their toes in the sand and a cold drink in hand.

Welcome home Bernie.  Freddie missed ya and we did too.

Cindy, have a wonderful time tomorrow with family.  Pulled pork sounds yummy.  

Badger, feel better soon.  

Wishing all Mom's a very special day tomorrow.  Have a beautiful evening.  MB

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 17:29:56 (permalink)
+2 (2)
This old  fart and her ailments are happily plunked on our favorite island. I just don't get people being hurtful.  Even ones I like and hope didn't mean it that way.  Stormy, but awesome.  Super happy.
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13679
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 17:53:15 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Another old fart here, just back from 2 weeks in Akumal, so no ailments at the moment. We stayed the full time at ABBWR this time. From Canada, it is much cheaper than 2 weeks at a condo/hotel or even splitting the time. We had a great time with some old friends and met some new ones too.
So some time soon I will catch up on the news here and try to remember what we've done the last 2 weeks and get some pictures posted (don't hold your breath, lots of gardening to do here!)

AASB 2018 created good memories. Tammi is already booking 2019! 
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/12 20:17:41 (permalink)
Lots of rain and wind and lightening and thunder. Had an awesome dinner, packing it in for the night. Jamie, I fear this much rain will grow plenty of skeeters.... Oh well, will have to spend more time in the water. 

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8126
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 05:49:57 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Mothers, it's Sunday.

A Happy, Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms.

Thanks for the well wishes, cold continues.

Welcome back Bernie and Nipper, hope you'll be able to share some pix.

Glad the other travelers have arrived safely.

Twirls, I fear the other cub was probably killed by a male bear, a very common occurrence.

I spent most of yesterday at an auction at a hardware store that had gone out of business in a nearby town. I got some great deals on stuff that I'll mostly use at work, spent a little over $200 on tools and supplies that are worth over $1500.

Sunny and 70s today.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9839
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 06:08:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on the BC! That includes all the ladies who mother other people's children as well, Like MB and her niece Christine.
I really hope PJ got to try that flaming Greek cheese (can't remember the name of it, and probably couldn't spell it if I could), but it is so good.
Had a nice time last night. Went to the Sat. night church service and then took the new young Pastor and his wife out for dinner at the Mex place. Was fun getting to know them. The wife, Samantha, teaches at our church's day school, and is expecting her first child in July, so I wished her her first Mother's day. Poor thing was squirming at the end of the evening with lower back pain...I can still remember those days, even if I am an old fart with ailments.

But now this mother needs to get going and start getting ready for a house full. Welcome back to the brats who came home, and have a great time to the brats with their toes in the sand.
And all of you have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 07:48:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Got up at 6:15 to start the smoked meats for Cammie's party.  I hope she survived yesterday.  She had a wedding to set up last night at the end of MOTHER'S DAY week for a florist!  She had worked until 2 am Friday night and was back in the shop by 8 am yesterday.  I imagine she will sleep in this morning.  I have the party meal under control.  It starts at noon with food at 1pm.

Supposed to be a record setting high temperature day.  The record high is 88°.  They say it will hit 90+.

Didn't realize that Bernie was coming back so soon.
Welcome back to all who are returning..   Nipper, 
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2379
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 08:35:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

It's a beautiful morning today on the coast. Sunny skies with a current temp of 73F at 9:03 with an expected high of 84 degrees.

Slept in a little until Freddie couldn't wait any longer for breakfast. I was pooped from travel yesterday but it is good to be home. Oh, yesterday at the Cozumel airport I spotted Tomas & Crunch outdoors as they were walking past my indoor seating area. Funny. So close but so far away. Tomas : you were wearing a blue printed shirt with a flowered pattern, si?  I didn't get a good look at Crunch but I believe you had your hair pulled up in two 'crunchies'. You two went past me pretty quick on the way to Customs entry, as it was very hot outside. Sorry we didn't get to meet. Another time with advanced planning will be better.

So, Coz trip was very good, although I could have shortened the 7 night stay down to 5 nights, which was the same length of time for Joe & Connie. I spent most of the time at the resort and will do a small TR when I get the pictures together. 

I'll try to catch up on the past posting of the BC gang.  Today I need to do laundry and cut the grass.
Happy Mother's Day to those special gals.

See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 08:37:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mother's Day Flowers at the Iberostar

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 08:38:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
y'all can identify them

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 08:39:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I had to post or lose it.  Internet was funky.

Nipper, I'll be looking forward to your pics.  I hope Bernie posts some.

Bob, Crunch et al, enjoy.  You all deserve it.  And Crunch, quit fretting over your hair!  No one cares and the wind and humidity gets everyone.

Pearl has had an early morning workout irritating everyone.  Margarita is worn out, the cats are hiding and Pearl has finally given up and laid down for the first nap of the day.  I can rest...with one eye and ear open...
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 08:39:42 (permalink)
+2 (2)
"matched bookends" Bosco & Connie

Weekend at Bernie's
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 09:03:13 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning old farts.

Except nipper. She probably had white hair when she was 39, so she doesn't count as an old fart. 😉

Happy mother's day, moms!

Welcome back Bernie and nipper.

Yes, the BC is food for gossip fodder. Expect it and post what you want gossiped about. Like my upcoming castration. I've always wanted to be a eunuch and sing in the Opera. No time like the present.

Crunch and uphill. Hope the rain clears soon.

Holly.. very nice of you to host the pool parties. ☺️

Cindy. Keep getting better.

Oh my.. skinny me. I should eat a string bean or something.

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 10:05:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

Cold and rainy here.  Waiting for the iris to start popping.  Late this year.

Welcome back Bernie, Bosco and Nipper.  Looking forward to pictures and stories of your adventures!

Hope the weather clears up for the Coz Brats!

Have a wonderful day all you old farts!  Including myself in that group.

Keav & Pam

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 10:19:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
saganaki. . . yum yum

picked rhubarb this morning and just finished cutting it up.   as soon as Cindy is done with her thing in the kitchen I will make a rhubarb coffee cake.

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 11:08:54 (permalink)
We are here!!!

And we saw these guys:

Crunch, don't you know us men love the wild woman hair look. You are probably driving Thomas mad!!!! Back at this vacationing thing! Bernie and Bosco, we gotta get it together sometime!

Lovin life,
Bob

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8275
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 13:20:51 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Mother's Day!   
Enjoyed the Greek Festival Friday night.  Also went to Beale Street.
Was a fun night.  Cindy,  I didn't try the fried cheese.  To full of gryos and spinach pie
by the time we spotted the fried cheese booth.  I'll try it next year.
SJ went home yesterday.  I going to stay with SC for a few more days.   
Welcome home Bernie, Bosco and Connie!  Glad you had a nice trip to Coz.

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 15:43:41 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  You don't get the appreciation you deserve!
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29005
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/13 16:54:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Crazy stormy last night. We had to snorkel to Rolandi's for dinner.  Insanely stormy today, but we managed to snorkel 4 times between the rain rampages.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8126
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/14 05:27:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Brats, it's Moanday.

Bosco....

PJ, any photos?

Twirls, how was Pearl with your guests?

Crunch, sorry about the weather, hope things clear up for you!

Lovely weather here the last few days and now a roller coaster of temps, 70s today, 50s tomorrow, 80 Wednesday, 50s Thursday....

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/05/14 05:38:40 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Hope the weather clears up soon for you, Crunch and Tomas. We have more thunderstorms on tap for here, too. Only good thing about Mollie collie getting old and deaf is no more panting in my face and trying to be a lap dog. She got to meet a new neighborhood dog on Saturday, and showed a little of her old animated personality. I had gone to get the mail and a Dad w/ daughter were out walking and training "JJ". Mollie was happy to meet him, but quickly got tired of the very personal sniffing. Good looking dog; 1/2 St. Bernard and 1/2 Great Pyrenees. Very similar in coloring as Mollie, but twice as big. Unfortunately has the St. Bernard tendency of copious and sloppy drool. Had to wash Mollie's face.

Had a very nice Mother's Day with the kids and grandkids, hope all the other mothers did as well.
Need to go start the laundry and later 2nd post-op appointment. Have a great day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..751752753754755.. > >> Showing page 753 of 838
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5