Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..736737738739740.. > >> Showing page 738 of 824
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13329
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/15 20:57:38 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Long hard day.  I got in the shower without putting Pearl aka DEVIL DOGGIE, in the kennel.  NEVER AGAIN.  She totally destroyed a padded rug next to my bed and ATE THE CORD ON MY NEW WEATHER STATION!  I WAS FURIOUS and mostly at myself.
She cannot be left unsupervised.  She may end up at CAMPuntil I return.  I'm dropping her off tomorrow and leaving her overnight.  I can't see trying to get out of here at 4 am with her howling in her kennel.  Plus I'd have to take her out to potty before I left and no one will be here until about 7 am.  Too nerve wracking so I'll leave her overnight without worry and someone can pick her up the next day.

I'm almost ready, I think.  I have to get a manicure and go to the chio tomorrow.  Finish final packing, etc.  Liquids are organized.  Meds too.  
I finally tried on my older swim suits.  Totally inappropriate these days, except for just the condo pool area.  Glad I got 2 New ones.  I had to do a Wal-Mart run for new security camera batteries.  The old ones needed changing.  I ended up grabbing a couple 1 piece suits that might be public appropriate.  Haven't worn a 1 piece since I was 8.  It's not size or age.  It's WRINKLES that looks so horrible and unfortunately my poor lovely boobs have become nothing but a couple of large wrinkles.  Victims of age and disease.  POOR THINGS!  I can barely look at myself naked.  HOPE THIS BROUGHT YOU GIGGLES since it isn't funny to me, I have to try to make it something humorous in order to handle the changes.

Been watching the weather .  Not great anywhere.    Looking forward to warm temps and SUNSHINE.  BEACH VIBE and some laid back hours with great friends and food are getting me through the trouble of getting there.  I swear it should get easier but it's harder.  Probably because I'm old now.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 9836
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 05:25:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Whitey our plowing guy just left. He was also here yesterday afternoon, wanted to try and get some of the ice layer under the snow scraped. Looking at the deck, I'm guessing 5 inches; no where near as bad as what MB got, or what Badger's dog sitter is facing. Snow is actually still coming down, but is SUPPOSED to quit by 8am. Then fog, and maybe more snow this evening, but SUN tomorrow! Apparently, there were some roof-collapses in Green Bay, (about an hour and a half north of us) so all in all we are among the lucky ones.

Sir Syrup, Sir and Sergeant don't cancel each other! You are an officer AND a gentleman.
Nice chat with ByB yesterday afternoon, but no rip roaring, MB.

Laundry this morning, then I NEED to get out and about. After being housebound for 3 days I'm going a bit stir crazy. I'm also almost out of dog food. Have a great day all
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 06:22:35 (permalink)
Twirley, many of us are of the age when the mirror is not our friend! LOL! Wear something comfy and enjoy life!

Looking at whether I go skiing today. Forecast and current conditions are freezing rain, and increasing winds. Winds over 12 mph can lead to lift closures, depending on direction. If the wind blows sideways to the lifts, they can bang off the lift towers, which isn't good. And then the freezing rain can cause issues with detachable lifts. They, essentially, have a heavy duty pair of "pliers" that grab onto the main cable, and let go to go into the turnstiles at slower speeds to load and unload skiers. The issue comes when those "pliers" try to grab onto an icy cable. 

I went skiing yesterday, with a really lousy forecast after a rainy day and freezing conditions (Icy). It snow while I was there and was some pretty good skiing! I'm thinking I have little better to do today. If I am at the mountain and conditions allow, I can get in some skiing. It's my last chance. The mountain closes mid week after today and I am heading to Mom's on Wednesday or Thursday. Worst that happens is I waste some gas getting there and back. Yeah, I'm going!!!

On a more somber note, former first lady Barbara Bush is stopping all medical treatment and going to comfort care. I still remember Jackie O, in her last days, checked herself out and went home. It resonated with, even at my early age. With all her money, there is only so much medicine can do. It's time to realize it. I had the utmost respect for Jackie O for doing so, and I also have the utmost respect for Barbara Bush. It is a part of life many of us do not ever want to address, but she is facing this standing up. Godspeed. 

Bernie, When I get to Mom's, we'll try to figure out a schedule and see if we can get together with you. Between both our schedules this year, well..... we'll see. Would love to meet your sister, anyways. Seashells need collecting!!!

SoSo, thanks for mentioning the travel PC. I dragged mine out and charged the battery, and did some updates so it is ready for hen I need or want it. I have a couple trips coming up, so...

Sargent Maple, Sir!!! Top of the morning to you! Spring is trying it's best to get here. 

Cat, it is hard to respond to each person here daily, eh? Much respect for those who do! Never seen as a slight, just that we all live a healthy active life!

Speaking of which... gotta think about some skiing.

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2379
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 06:46:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy this AM after the big t-storms moved through the area for most of the night. We go over an inch of rain. Currently the temperature is 58 at 6:58. High today 62 degrees. The sun will start to peek out in an hour or so and then mostly sunny for the rest of the day. 

No big plans for the day; Deb still asleep so not sure what she will be doing. I plan to help her by calling a couple of U-haul places to see what they have available for later this month.

Crunch, I leave on the 12th of May. Bummer that I can't hang with you guys for a few days.

Have a great trip, Holly.  My only advise on the dog : git rid of it now while your house is intact. Seriously, make another dog happy and get a cute little pound mutt that's already 1 or 2 years old.

Safe travels, Cat.  Enjoy the warmth.

Cindy, are you in a money pool where the winner pics the first 80 degree day ? That's sounds like more fun than the ice and snow, for sure. Hope you get sunny days soon !

MB, same wishes to you girl. The pictures of your yard looked pretty bad.  Soon you be warm,si?

Happy ski trails to you, Bob. Almost out of days. Yes, let's try to connect if our times match. I wouldn't mind shelling with you guys on your beach. You had some monster shells last year.

Who started "Sir Syrup" anyway ? Poor Ed. Now I want pancakes.

See ya'll,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29003
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 06:52:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Moanday is here.  Party over.

Enjoy your final day of skiing Bob.  I agree about Mrs. Bush.

Twirley - great plan with Pearl. As to the other matter.....I think every woman over 50 (with rare exceptions) feels the same way.  We had our time to be young and fresh and cute.  Doesn't make it any easier, but we are not alone.

Loving Badger's trip report.

MB - that snow.  Yikes.  May you get some warm sun soon.  Same for you C&C.  3 days in the house would make me nuts.

Happy travels to all who are hitting the road soon.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8115
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 07:00:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Poor Lovely Boobs, hoy es Lunes.

Twirls, you made me laugh this morning and I'm sure you will again in the next few days. I will send you and Cat a PM today with driving directions and also call you later. BTW, it is cool enough this morning that a sweatshirt would be nice to wear.

Mapes, construction could very well be finished by the time you get here, they have been working very hard on it. Roy will be glad to see a cold Tecate.

MB and Cindy, be careful out there!

SoSo, glad I could help.

A lazy day for us yesterday, but we did walk into town around 1pm for a few things and decide to stop at El P for an Ojo Rojo, good thing we did because shortly after we arrived the rain came pouring down with lightning and thunder a little later. So we were stuck there until about 3:30. Grabbed some soup and a burrito to go and got back just in time for Boat Drinx.

Laundry day today, plus today is our once weekly visit from the maid, so hopefully I can get some photos to post on my Trip Report later.

Wag more....bark less.
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7484
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 08:47:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning All.

Susy...sorry about your friend.

Badger..enjoying your "live" trip report. Ix-nay the green ausage-say.
You must have guts made of steel.

Sorry for all the bad weather you are all having. Cold Rain today for the start of the Boston Marathon.
Doesnt look like a ski day, uphill?
Happy Patriots Day to my New England friends!

Bernie..Nice of you to be helping out your sister.

Crunch...the one thing about never having been fresh and cute is, I have nothing to lose.

We got about an hour of much needed rain yesterday. Much cooler now here too.

General Maples..ill be interested to hear how you like PoMo vs Akumal.

Twirls and Cat - have a great trip. I am sure you will. Thanks for the invite, Twirls.  Maybe 2019?
Sorry about the incredible shrinking boobs. There is always kleenex, although they might make a mess in the pool.
MB..YOU should be the mystery guest!

Bosco

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6654
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 10:03:39 (permalink)
I'm back from skiing already. One and done. I had to scrape the ice off my goggles 4 times on one run. Freezing rain. Ski conditions were good, I just couldn't see where I was going. That's a wrap for the ski season for me. I have a bronze pass and was able to use it 98 days this ski season. Only missed 6 days this season (pouring rain, appointments, bonehead mistake). Sunday River has opened up the next two weekends for Bronze pass holders, but I am committed elsewhere, not being aware they would do this.

I averaged a little less than 4 hours a day skiing. I wanted to learn to ski deep powder this year, do better in bumps and tree runs. Check, check and check! I am not well accomplished at these, but I have the basics down and have much room to improve. New adventures next ski season.

Sunday River, thank you very much for a great season!

Now, I want to get a few yard chores done over the next couple days, then I'll be heading to Mom's, and other friends and family. 

Maybe I should get started on the spring chores, despite it being all white outside....

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 12:34:43 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bosco - you always make me laugh.

Bob - I thin k 98 days is pretty amazing.  Glad you realized bagging it was the best thing to do.  Now on to other types of fun.

I think MB should be the mystery guest too after dealing with all that snow.

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8271
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 14:15:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Cloudy, windy and cold here.  We actually had snow flurries last night.
This is some BS!  Poor little hummingbirds think so as well.  
SC rolled in about 7 pm last night.  Brought Thelma and Louise again.
Those birds are a hoot!  SC has worked very hard to train them.  

MB,  Hoping this will be the last of the big snows for you.  

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
Catalina
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 463
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 14:44:27 (permalink)
+2 (2)
MB, I wish you had gone on your trip a few weeks later or we had gone a few weeks earlier, so we could have met each other, but hopefully another time.

I guess you could say that I get butterflies too cause I normally spend at least half the night waking up and looking at the clock to make sure I did not oversleep. LOL

See ya soon SoSo! :o)

Twirls, I am pretty much ready too, and like I told you the other day, you might not even see me in a suit! 

uphill, I am going to do what you suggested and wear something comfy and just enjoy the trip. And yes, it is hard responding to each person daily and I really admire those who can do it!

Oh yes, Bernie, I will definitely enjoy the warmth.

Hey crunch, sorry your party is over! I think mine is just about to get started!

Thanks for the directions Badger; I have them on my iPad, so we shouldn't have any problems.

Bosco, we will have a great trip, and I WILL take lots of pics!!!

Hola to the rest of you BCers. We will be thinking of you and wishing you were there!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1852
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 16:51:19 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon.  33 and cloudy now.  Earlier this morning the sun was shining.  Got myself into snow removal gear after the plow came through and did the driveway and sidewalk.  Back in to get ready to meet former boss for lunch at 11:30.  We met at Fiesta Cancun and had lots of laughs and caught up on things.  She moves to Brainerd area on Friday. They plan to build their dream home on the 14 acres they purchased but will live in a new twin house/duplex until then.

Twirls and Cat, safe travels tomorrow.  Have a fabulous time.  Look forward to your updates.

Bosco and others, I wish I was the mystery guest.  

Badger, loving your updates and pics.  Have a good meet up with the chicas manana.  Edit:  How are things on the home front?

PJ, maybe you can post a short video of Thelma and Louise in training with SC.  Enjoy your time together.  

Cindy, agree with you on being housebound for a few days.  I couldn't wait to get out of here today.  Liberating.  Funny on "an officer and a gentleman".  Quick witted you are.  

UHK, congrats on #98.  I have no doubt you will break 100 next season.  Get lots done before you head to Moms and other travels.

Bernie, hope you had a nice day.  Deb's move is almost here.  Get that list done and get packing mi amigo.  Pretty sure it was Crunchie that started the Sir Syrup designation.

Crunchie, glad you're getting the butterflies.  Wheels up before long.  Will be so much fun to catch up with other LGers.

SoSo, your ceviche & marg sure looked good.

Hola to all.  Have a beautiful evening.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/04/16 16:58:55

maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2505
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 20:04:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)

¡Buenas tardes!
I can't seem to find the time in the mornings to post, so here I am. Nasty day here today with sleet, rain and high winds. Lot's of power outages from downed trees. Had to take an alternate route to the job site this morning, and the tree was STILL across that road when I left this afternoon! Line crews are going to be busy right into tonight.

Ms. Pearl is certainly a handful, but I think most puppies are. Keep sending her to school and hopefully she'll learn right from wrong before she destroys your house, Twirls. Safe travels to you and have a great time!

And the same to you, Cat. You and Twirly will make great roomeys. 
I'm assuming (yea, I know...) your friend "fights" for the Confederacy....and cavalry? That's exciting! I'm a member of the 3rd Massachusetts Regiment of the Continental Line, trying to secure our independence from British rule....our General Washington is a hell of a nice guy!

We've never met Cindy, but I'll heartily accept your compliment. I thought our Winters were unbearably long, but you folks in the upper Midwest have us beat this year! You and MB need to take it easy with that shoveling!

98 days on two planks is quite the accomplishment, Bob! Skiing on ice is no bueno. Those that learn to ski in New England, can ski on anything, anywhere. And you're right about the effects of wind and ice on the lifts; spent many mornings straddling tower arms chipping ice from the "sheaves" and/or beating on the cable with a pick-ax handle as someone at the bottom, "bumped" the lift ahead a few feet at a time. Just so management could count "consecutive days" open...even if only 10 passes were sold that morning. Don't miss those days one bit!

Bernie, Yes, it was Crunch gave me that handle... much more dignified than what the regiment gave me when I first started in the hobby. When I was a new recruit, I had many misfires (flint has to be sharp to make sparks, to make the musket go BOOM) and one of the unspoken "rules" is you "die" if your gun stops working; all part of the show. My nickname was "Dead Ed"...

SC's birds are parakeets, yes? I didn't know you could "train" such a small thing. Does SJ follow NASCAR? That was some racing at Bristol yesterday!

Hola, Bosco! I'm not "done" with Akumal/Tulum yet, but Sweetie wanted to "try some place new", and we were inspired by Badger's on-site trip reports, so there you have it. We're hoping to do some snorkeling a few times, and looking forward to eating some fresh fish at the many restaurants that Badger and Babs have tried.

"The Kids" are still working on purchasing that home. Waiting on a closing date, which, if it happens, will occur while we are away. The place has the "snap-down hardwood" flooring throughout, except the bedrooms. The carpeting there will need to be replaced before moving in. Here's another from this past Christmas....

Well, that's about all I got for now....have a great evening!
post edited by maplesyrup - 2018/04/16 20:11:29

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13329
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/16 21:55:14 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Night all
I got distracted and lost my previous post.  I'll be brief because I'm tired and should be in bed.
I believe I'm ready.  Cammie volunteered to drive me to the airport.  I wouldn't have asked anyone to get up at 3 something AM to drive me but she said its always been her job, and pretty true.

Post tomorrow.

Y'all behave.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 05:24:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
It kept snowing yesterday until about 2pm. Once it got light out I reassessed my snow total to closer to 6 inches, plus whatever came down on top of it. But today is supposed to be sunny and get closer to 40 degrees. so hopefully there will be melting.

Twirley, I vaguely remember being young and fresh and cute. Put on some weight, it'll help fill out some of the wrinkles. LOL (she said with some experience). Look on the bright side; at least you don't have stretch marks. (9lb babies) Safe travels! You as well, Cat.

PJ, I hope you get some cute pictures of Thelma and Louise this visit.

Sir Syrup, you are welcome. Kids look cute. As a part time pirate you would enjoy Didi's play: she picks up her play phone and says "Aye?" Little pirate wench.

My 'puter is now going into wonky mode, so have a great day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 06:57:01 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy travels Twirley and Cat.

Cute picture of Sweety and the grand babies in their matching outfits.

Hope the snow is done now for everyone.  It is past mid April!

I hear that mars is no longer in retrograde so we should all be traveling in happier waters now.  At least that is what they say.

Glad you are getting a nice SC and the birds visit PJ.

Onward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 07:24:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Travelers, hoy es Martes.

MB, talked to our house sitter and everything is OK, we got over a foot of snow and drifting was very bad, closing the main hiway outside of town for awhile, but no power outages.

Dropped off our laundry yesterday and by late morning our maid arrived, she only cleans once a week, which we like, but it takes her over 4 hours to do it. Talk about a thorough cleaning! So we decided to do the beach bar "crawl". We then went up to La Colonia for dinner. I'll try to add a few photos to my trip report later.

Winds are calm again this morning, but we expect Hurricane Holly to arrive early this afternoon.
post edited by Badger - 2018/04/17 11:41:21

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2379
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 07:37:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Bright sunny skies this AM but just a little cooler : 42F at 7:15. High should be 65 degrees.

Made a few small errands yesterday & Debby decide to tag along. Walgreen's for travel size items. Post office to get some stamps. Two stops to look at u-haul trailers and one at Budget to check out a small truck. Healthy lunch at Wendy's ( not ) and finally a Neighborhood Sear's store for Deb to check out a four door Kenmore Elite refrigerator. Whew, expensive ! I didn't know such a thing existed. We got back after 5 hours and never went more than 6 miles in any direction. Pooped us out. It was a good thing the bar was still open at home. Ha. Neither one of us wanted to make dinner so pot pies for all !

Today Debby will go look at her house and probably take advantage of the current sale at Lowe's, as it ends tomorrow. It's been no fun for her to look at all of these different models and try to compare them. As for me, I finally scheduled time with an attorney to redo my will; appointment at 3:30 today.

Well, Holly and Catalina well under way by now.  Have fun, girls !!

MB, not quite packing time yet but I am ready to get on down South of the border.  There is a rumor that some LG'ers will be there at the same time with me.

PJ, that is way funny that PC travels with her parakeets. Don't think I've ever known anyone that did that. I assume she has already taught them to mimic some cute short sentences ?

Bob, another season you can cross off the list. Time to get on down here for some warmer weather. Should be in the upper 70's Wed & Thurs.  Drive safe.

Nice group picture, Ed. "Grandma" and her little babies. Oh, I didn't notice the matching pajamas at first. Cute. How many days for you two for your Mexico trip ?

Cindy, hang in there kiddo. Won't be too long before you drag out all those pots again.

Badger, been watching your journey up on the Trip Report forum. Thank you. How much longer you be down there ? Funny "beach bar crawl". Exactly how many beach bars in PoMo anyway ?

Hi Crunch !

Need to get a moving.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 09:10:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Checking back in to say we are under ANOTHER winter weather advisory.  Same as before; wintry mix, rain/snow/ice, snow, snow, snow. Tomorrow into Thursday. (insert a Mr.JJ one word sentence.)

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8271
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 10:43:56 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Beautiful blue ski and warm sunshine here.  After a frost this morning.
Temps should reach 75F.  Yeah!
Been a flurry of activity since 6 a.m.   SC was packing up to head back to Memphis.
SJ has long day ahead at tv station.  They will be doing TN gubernatorial candidates debate tonight.
Brother and SIL left for much needed vacation.  
Have the hill to myself now.  Managed to keep the laundry and ironing caught up.  So none of that today. 
Kitchen is a mess though...working on clean up.  SC brought home her new Insta Pot cooker. 
We tried a Swiss steak recipe.  It was good!  Froze up leftovers in small portions for her to eat later. 
That recipe usually takes me 3 hours to prep and bake.
In the insta pot only took about 1 hour start to finish.  Pretty cool appliance for people who don't
have much time to cook meals.  Apparently you can throw meat still frozen in it.
Then I baked a double batch of chocolate/ butterscotch chip pudding cookies. 
SC took half of them to share at work tonight. 
Sorry no pics of Thelma and Louise this visit.  Yes, you can train a parakeet.  They step up on her index finger
on command.  Land on her shoulder on command.  Give her kisses on command.  SC watches utube tutorials
on how to train and care for them.  Uses a clicker and treats.  Apparently boredom makes for unhealthy and unhappy birds.
I can tell you these birds are not bored.  Thelma just recently started making exact sound of clicker to tell SC what
she wants or likes.  SC said, that the minute she put them in the car for trip home.  Thelma bobbed her head and
made the clicking sound.  Wanted the radio turned on.  They love car rides and loud music.  LOL

Twirls and Cat should be well on their way to Cancun by now.   Hope they have a fabulous time!

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 12:11:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
A reminder, we plan on being in front of the Cancun Billy's webcam at 3 pm tomorrow if you are interested.

https://www.earthcam.com/...ncun/?cam=cancunbillys

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 12:22:51 (permalink)
+4 (4)
Love those stories of the birds and SC PJ.

Geez Cindy.  I have no words.  I was just about to semi complain because I could only do 2.5 mile walk at lunch today instead of 3+ because it got to 76 degrees already and I didn't want to get all sweaty for the rest of the day.  I am no longer even thin
king about complaining.  Your winter onslaught is ridiculous!

Bernie - that is funny.  Never further than 6 miles in any direction, but 5 hours.  Wow.  I think your sister is overthinking the importance of the "perfect" fridge and how much she will be having in it.  Just pick a decent one at a decent price. Preferably on sale ha ha!

Look out Mexico (Badger - this really made me laugh)!
"Winds are calm again this morning, but we expect Hurricane Holly to arrive early this afternoon."
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1852
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 15:38:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good afternoon.  Beautiful sunny blue skies.  Currently 41 and the snowpack is taking a bit of a beating.  Did half of house cleaning today, and hope to finish it up tomorrow after my dental cleaning at 9.

C&C, Dakota County, where I reside, is also under a winter weather advisory from 7 am tomorrow until 1am Thursday.

Badger, you are probably having a cold one with the girls.  Fun, fun.  Will try to catch you tomorrow at 3 on the webcam in PM.  

Bernie, were you able to lock down a truck for Deb's move?  Okay, do tell.....so you will be hanging with some LGers in Coz afterall?  

Sir Syrup, those two gals are just too darn cute.  Love the coordinating PJ's.  Here's to the kids closing on the house so that some normalcy can return to all of you.  

Crunchie, you one funny chica.  Quit messing with us, ok?  

PJ, love your stories about SC.  That is so cool that she is training those two birdies and visa versa. 

Yesterday a pair of geese were hanging out in my driveway.  The pond behind my lot must still be frozen over. They were searching for some grass next to the concrete drive.  Robins are equally confused.  

Have a beautiful evening all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2018/04/17 15:50:32

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3688
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 15:53:49 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hi everyone.

Sorry for those of you in the upper Midwest suffering from the snow and cold (well except Badger who is posting nice reports and pics from PoMo).
Glad Bob had a great season of skiing.
Cute story about the parakeets, PJ. Sounds like SC is training them well.
Hope Deb's move goes well Bernie. Not long until it is your turn to travel.
Beautiful picture of the girls, Maple.

Holly and Catalina must be on the ground by now and meeting up with B&B for lunch and drinks, hope they have a wonderful time.
By the way Holly, I think Pearl needs BOOT CAMP with a Marine drill instructor (Drop, and give me 50) instead of doggy day care.

Windy all day and night yesterday and still blowing some today, have to run a quick errand later, yuck.
SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3216
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2018/04/17 18:20:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola!

Finally home after an interesting couple of days.  We went to Arlington for the internment of Keavin's friend, who died recently.  He was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army, who had done two tours in Vietnam.  Was also a real character.  The service was wonderful with full military trappings.  Big crowd and a very nice reception after at the Women's Memorial after. Drive home was extra long as  I95 was closed and there  were accidents on a couple of the alternate routs too.  And it was snowing almost all the way home...

Twirls and Cat  Happy travels and I hope you are enjoying a cold drink on the beach by now!

Congrats on a very full ski season UHK.  How you gonna beat that next year?

Cute picture of the grands Sir Syrup!  Morristown, NJ is about 1 1/2 hours east of us.  At least the weather is predicted to be warmer this coming weekend!

C&C and MB  I'm thinking that you will all just transition to summer and skip spring this year......

Jamie I am glad that you are finally enjoying your new bathroom!

PJ Sounds like you had a fun weekend with the "grandkeets"  What are you going to do with all your free time now that tax season is over?

Crunch  You are the "on deck" beach brat now !!

Keav & Pam

Page: << < ..736737738739740.. > >> Showing page 738 of 824
Jump to:
© 2018 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5