Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..666667668669670.. > >> Showing page 667 of 673
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 448
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 07:12:01 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Hey !!!  # 666 is history !

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2103
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 08:06:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Friday

Good job everyone getting past the evil page!

Badger, I haven't been absorbed by the dark side. It is so easy to post pix there though, lol. I've been really busy at work and am in the throes of my SAD.

Barata...My Dad has been on Coumadin for over 20 years. He has to eat a specific number of salads, green beans and slaw each week. I think consistency is the key. 

Cindy...Good thoughts for your BIL.

Bernie...Have a safe trip!

Agenda for today...Going to the dump. We lead such exciting lives, lol

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 515
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 08:41:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning and onto page 667.  Another lovely day here with a high of 49.  Errands are on my agenda.

Cindy, you are funny.  I do believe that is Patmos you silly girl.  So sorry to hear about Russ.  Prayers on the way.  Does he live close to you two?  Sounds like he could use a lot of support.  Did Patti and Russ have any children?

PJ, glad you came up with a solution on the tree.  Forgot to mention earlier that I am happy your daughter is settling in so well in her new surroundings.  I'm sure that it is a big relief for you and hubby.

Barata, thanks for your updates on John.  Yesterday was a rough day.  Hope they get those meds figured out soon.

Badger, glad Babs is doing better.  Now on to the PoMo adventure.  Hope the internet connection is great so you can post some pics for us.

Frank, hope the gut is feeling better and hope the new treatment is the cure.

Twirls, any chance your house project will be done before Christmas?  That would be the best gift ever.  Have fun shopping for the family your adopt.

Bernie, you best get packing.  Here's to no travel interruptions/delays.  Will you be checking into LG at all?  We'll miss you daily wake-up posts.

UHK, have fun skiing today.

Crunchie, happy Friday.  Nice win for Dallas.

BeachBilly, have fun at the dump.  Ha, ha.

Time to get organized and on with the day.  Later, MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2017/12/01 08:43:41

PJamigo
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 3160
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 09:30:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Sun is back.  Beautiful day in store.
BB,  Love the pic of the young deer and mama on FB.  You do have a lovely piece of property. 
Bernie,  wishing you safe travels.  Enjoy every minute with your family in Colorado.
Hope everyone has a great day!  

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 1592
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 09:35:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mayan BoarCindy, you are funny.  I do believe that is Patmos you silly girl.  So sorry to hear about Russ.  Prayers on the way.  Does he live close to you two?  Sounds like he could use a lot of support.  Did Patti and Russ have any children?  

That was actually Chris. But, Ding, Ding, Ding! You are correct and get a gold star for knowing your Bible. Revelation is a tough book, but knowing that the Jews relied heavily on numerology is the key to understanding the code that John was writing in, that it was not a message to be feared, but a message of hope. For the non-Bible readers, many scholars today believe that the evil, the 666 that St. John referred to, was actually Emperor Nero, a devil incarnate to be sure.

As to BIL Russ and my sister, they have a daughter Kelly who lives in Fl. Patti was not able to have any more because of complications from her Type 1 diabetes, but they adopted son Andy. Andy has been a very good caregiver to his father. Russ was brought up in the Christian Science church, so has an ingrained aversion to Doctors, but rather got used to them as they were a constant in my sister's life. But with her gone now, I think he just kinda quit on health care. And sunk into widower's depression, thinking he could have done more to extend Patti's life...a self destructive cycle. But Andy is doing his best to make sure Russ gets the help he needs. And no, not close to us, about 5 hours south in Illinois. About an hour and a half from my other siblings in Illinois. Hopefully, when we all get together for Christmas, my brother who lives in Michigan who is a doctor will be able to come home and kinda subtly "check him over" and make some brotherly suggestions, providing Andy can get Russ to attend the gathering. Interestingly, for about 5 days before Russ had the heart attack, his Lab-mix Moose, would crawl up and lay his head on Russ' chest, something the dog had never done before. LISTEN TO YOUR DOGS!!
Must get to work.
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2495
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 10:35:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola, back in PoMo, but can't get into our condo until 3, so now at La Sirena for lunch and using their WIFI.

Cindy, I forgot about the time difference, let me get back to you, is Chris working today?
post edited by Badger - 2017/12/01 10:40:37

Wag more....bark less.
Soleil Soul
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2245
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 10:56:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning BCrs

Glad to hear John is doing well, Barata.

Cindy, you will have that boot off sooner. Nice alter, the ceiling wood work reminds me of a friends home, very nice.

BeBe nice beach, leg aint bad either, xmas lights es bueno. OUCH on the ear shot.

Hiya Beachey

Hope Sweetie is healing nicely Mapes

JJ nice digs hon, you are going to have fun designing.

Nice Santa UHK

Hiya Jamie

Hope the procedure works Frank, nothing guaranteed I'm sure.

Nice table and tree MB, looks good. Can only imagine what Maya would do to that tree, LOL.

WoW on that sunset Nipper

Thought your kitchen was finished Twirls, sound like almost finished. Good news for Bonnie.

Hope Babs is feeling better Badger, enjoy your vacay. Glad you bumped into Juan and Cheryl, great folks.

Awww PJ, RIP Spanky. We are enjoying every moment with our 16 yr poodle while we still can, I tear up thinking about it.

SNF your new one has quite the movement, lots of potential.

Booked a one way direct from CUN to YVR last week on Interjet, anyone tried this MX airline? Price was right, $325.00 CDN or $252.00 US. Chose priority so we can change free of charge to another other date.

Still grey and rainy here, will be clearing for the weekend. Looks like we will take a run up to the lake to check out the paint and chimney work. Baked up a lasagna and shepherds pie this morn, trying to have a few frozen meals on hand for the move. Two Birthdays to get out of the way this DEC, then packing ahoy.

until move time
Save
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 14447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 12:59:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie - the pilot shortage doesn't start until 12/17/17.

Nipper - I thought one of the benefits of getting older is we don't have to worry about what we look like any more.  Best to your diver.

Said some prayers for poor Russ this am.  Sounds like broken heart syndrome.  That is a real thing and ends up in a heart attack or worse.  Also said some prayers for John and a return to normalcy for you Barata.

What is YVR?  Are you going to HMB Debra?  I am confused.
post edited by crunch - 2017/12/01 13:05:35

Nothing wrong with me that a margarita on the beach wouldn't fix.......................
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1283
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 13:27:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
BeachBilly
Might gross some out, but one of the cats puked on the back deck. I knew that Pete the (O) Possum would get it. He is out there now cleaning up, lol

Don't tell the wife but I let the dog clean up after the cats upchuck all the time!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 13:30:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger
Hola, back in PoMo, but can't get into our condo until 3, so now at La Sirena for lunch and using their WIFI.

Ya just had to rub it in, didn't you.  Enjoy yourselves 
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 13:33:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Soleil Soul

Hope the procedure works Frank, nothing guaranteed I'm sure.

You are right SS.  Nothing guaranteed except their payment and what comes out of my mouth if it doesn't work!
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 15:37:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hey Paul, just checked in after some marathon shopping. It is now 3:40 CST. Chris is on the bus, should be home around 4:15. Do you have your phone on? Should we call? Or you can call me or him.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 15:39:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Cindy, my phone doesn't work from down here and laptop battery is almost dead. Will see if I can get replacement battery charger tomorrow.
Tell Chris I am picking Tampa to lose.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 16:46:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
OK, Bucs to lose. If you can get a charger, d'ya wanna try sometime tomorrow? Or Sunday? 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2930
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 17:07:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Afternoon all,
Sounds like lots of people getting ready for Christmas with decorations and trees and all.
Beautiful tree, MB and a pretty cat as well.
Frank, let us know how your treatment goes, when does it start? Wishing you well.
Badger, have a wonderful time as usual, hope Babs is feeling better.
Safe travels Bernie, enjoy the time with your family. Love your lawn decorations, especially the shy young deer.
Lasagna sounds good, SoSo, don't think I have ever had shepherd's pie. So glad you have a trip booked. Give you something to look forward to next year (besides the new house of course).

Not much going on here - laundry done and ordered groceries online for delivery tomorrow so I don't have to cope with the crowds. Kind of have a craving for ham, maybe I will buy one for Christmas if I can get my neighbor and her sister to chip in a couple of sides since I almost never cook anymore. Wearing new burgundy velour warmups, pants need to be shortened some more before I trip on them.

Have a great weekend everyone.
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 17:07:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mayan Boar

Frank, hope the gut is feeling better and hope the new treatment is the cure.

Belly is fine, diarrhea just about over.  Should be good for my appointment on Tues.  Thanks for the well wishes MB. Much appreciated to you and all others with their kind words and prayers.  Darn I hope this works.  Problem is it is going to take about 2 months to find out, sooner if I'm progressing good but atleast 5 weeks. 
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 14447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 17:43:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Seriously praying you get relief Frank.

Nothing wrong with me that a margarita on the beach wouldn't fix.......................
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 18:16:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
sunset tonite

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 515
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 18:51:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Got all the errands on the "to do" list done and back around noon.  Was a great weather day for sure.  Called a couple local moving companies in Ramsey for rates and think I have convinced brother Phil and wife to use their services.  They simply cannot empty out another 10 x 20 storage unit.  Phil already pulled his back out last week when emptying the first 10 x 20 and this is the heaviest unit to move.  Believe me, I was there and assisted.  Praying I finally got through to him.....the slight bribe may have paid off.  

Frank, sending more prayers that this treatment provides the ultimate recovery from your acute pain.  Hugs.

Bernie, wheels almost up.  Safe travels tomorrow.  Enjoy your time with family.

Cindy, can't always tell who is posting between you and Chris.  Me bad.  Thanks for the explanation about Russ and Patti.  It is comforting to know that Andy has been so supportive.  Will keep sending prayers his way.  Makes me sad.

Hola Badger. No more excuses.....  Hope you got that new charger for laptop as we (I) need pics.  Gracious.

Jamie, hi there.  About the long velour cozy pants.  It brought back memories when I volunteered as a candy striper at a local hospital.  One size fit all, so us teeny youngsters would take a stapler and bring up the hems to a respectable level.  Don't be tripping on that extra fabric.  Perhaps a neighbor can help that sews.  Worst case scenario how about some safety pins.

SoSo, the clock is ticking down for you guys on the new homestead.  Send some pics, when you can.  Are you headed down again in spring?  May have another donation for the auction. 

Hey Nipper, hope Ron is doing better.  Ouch.

Beautiful sunset Chris....at least I think it is Chris.

Time to figure out something to eat.  Be well all. MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2017/12/01 18:56:04

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 4982
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/01 20:51:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
You all have been chatty or I've been away longer than I thought.
I cannot possibly remember or comment on all so I won't try.
Bernie, we talked so until the next time...

Lots going on.  A bit more gets done on the home every day.

Tomorrow I may go to Eureka for a night.  It's Christmas kick off weekend, so to speak.  I've been craving brunch at my favorite place.   We'll see.  Bonnie seems to be doing well so... maybe 1 night away.

I'm thinking of a soak in the hot tub in my cozy room.
Goodnight.
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/02 05:17:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Holly, we were chatty on purpose to get past page #666. But kept on being chatty, I guess. Glad Bonnie is doing well.
Frank, I do hope this treatment helps you!

Babysitting this morning. At the school fun fair a while back, son and DIL won a "mystery room". I guess you get shut in this room and have to figure out how to get out. It's for 2 couples, so they are taking some neighbors who coincidently have our same last name. And the guy of the couple is a Lutheran pastor. So we all figure somewhere in the genealogy we are related. Because the ministry is basically the family business. Son gathered our info, waiting to see if the other guy will check into his ancestry. We got it back to the first guy to emigrate to America, was one of the guys who attempted a settlement in Michigan of Lutherans. His "flock" was ill-equipped and the effort failed, but Frankenmuth and Frankentrost are Lutheran settlements that survived and thrived. Anyway, he fathered 6 sons, 5 of whom went into the ministry, and the tradition continued. The name is not all that common, so we strongly suspect a family link somewhere.

MB, I do hope your brother was persuaded to use movers. It would be awful if he had to spend Christmas in traction!

Gotta run, rest of the household is waking up, so I need to fix Mollie's breakfast.
Have a great day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/02 06:17:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Upchuckers, hoy es Sabado.

Crunch, YVR is the airport code for Vancouver.

MB, if a mystery guest is coming down I hope they can PM or email me as my phone does not work down here....which I love!Also, Cindy always signs her posts, so if the post is unsigned it is Chris.

Speaking of C&C, I fiddled with my charger this morning and right now it is working, do you want to try BD around 3 pm your time, which would be 4 pm here?

Nipper, thanks for the update.

BBilly, glad you haven't left us!

Mas Tarde!

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 448
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/02 06:39:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and a quick good morning this AM to all.

Current temp 52F at 7:20.  High of 64 but won't be here to enjoy it.  Funny, Denver's high for today is also 64 degrees. Will be about 55 when I land tonight about 6PM.  

All packed.  After coffee I'll have some cereal and then get cleaned up.  I will have a 2.5 hour lay-over in Charlotte. After waiting for luggage in Denver and catching shuttle to the car rental place, it will probably be 8:30 or later after I get to John and Meredith's house.  Will be a long day.

Thank you everyone for the safe travel wishes.  Plane travel can sometimes be a little hassle but I'm excited to see my family back home. 

MB, I might be able to check in a few times on Mer's PC.

That was fun to get ride of that previous page. Kinda like the 'old' days of constant chatter.

BeBe will Be back evening of the 9th.
See y'all then,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
uphillklimber
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2951
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/02 07:29:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Smashing Pumpkins!!!! Every year, I put a couple pumpkins on my front porch during harvest season. After hunting season, I smash them in my backyard to feed the deer, so I get to look at them. I was about to do that tomorrow, but in this area, we have one more week of muzzle loading hunting season.

Sorry deer, you have to wait one more week, keep away for now.

No skiing today, my pass is weekdays only, so I need to get hopping and get the home maintenance items and chores done. 

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

BeachBilly
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2103
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/12/02 07:43:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Saturday 

Uphill...I have some pumpkins to get rid of too. I usually put them on our makeshift compost/burn pile and get some volunteer vines and an occasional pumpkin every year. I think I'll smash mine for the deer. I guess I never thought of feeding the deer pumpkins because I buy cracked corn for them. I'll give it a try!

I hope C&C and Badger can get their BD's in today. C&C...beautiful sunset. Husband and I were just saying that the only 2 things good about winter are the great sunsets, and seeing stuff that is usually blocked by leafy trees.

I have a few errands this morning and then probably marathon football this afternoon/evening.

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Page: << < ..666667668669670.. > >> Showing page 667 of 673
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5