Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..661662663664665.. > >> Showing page 665 of 673
Author
uphillklimber
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2951
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/28 13:47:58 (permalink)
Beach Bernie

Bob, which one is the REAL Santa ?

Bernie

Bernie, I'm not quite sure which one is the real one, But I am certain his spirit is there!

MB, I dug out my old work badge, ready to wear once again! Hugs to you and yours.

PJ, getting the inside scoop, I see!

Crunch, good news on the brain scan, but it also means more searching.

Just notched day 11 skiing. I'm liking this retirement thing. In working years, that was a season's worth of skiing. 

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/28 16:03:56 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Thought you might enjoy the sunset

AASB 2016 and 2017 were tons of fun! Booking now for AASB 2018!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 515
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/28 18:09:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thanks Nipper.....I needed that.  Absolutely beautiful.  MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 4982
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/28 20:43:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
I didn't get much done but helpers did...with my assistance.  Some organizing jobs needed 2 people.  Like 're doing the hall linen closet, which had gotten crammed full with stuff that had no current home.
My shower got cleared out of all leftover tile stuff and looks beautiful.  However the rain shower came on but went to a drip after 30 seconds...hmmmm...
New kitchen sink cabinet was installed.  Countertop guy coming tomorrow to double check measurements.  They should be done in a few days.  I have found a tile backsplash that I like.  1" squares of mixed composites.  Brings everything together well.

Badger, how long are you there again?  I had a fantasy while on the massage therapist table today...  I have lots of miles...could I make a quick trip??   I don't think so but I might check flights and dream. 
Do you have reservations for the whole time in POMO?  Remember I have 3 nights coming...

I've been working on this post for hours.  I forgot I was typing it.  I hope it posts.

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 448
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 06:13:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Up early to make my doctor's appointment.  Strange, it's dark outside at 6:45.  Current temp is 48F and a high of...wait for it....70 degrees.  Weather lady in Wilmington says 72. Hard to believe. No complaints from me.

Got all of the laundry done yesterday. Had Bryan come over to the house and showed him where everything is located. I have written instructions but just wanted to see if he had any questions.  Placed some stuff into the suitcase already.

MB, that's a bunch of audio equipment.  Approximate age ?  Your Christmas tree is beautiful !  Don't let that Maya kitty get her paws on it. hee,hee.

Now it's your turn, PJ.  Haul that Christmas decoration out of storage.  You can do it, girl !  I'll see if I can find out the mystery name of that palm today. I'll stop by a nursery later today.

Crunch, of course you may use that picture.  Do you need a pdf for better quality ?

Quite the picture, nipper. Thank you.

Send us Mexico pictures when you can, Badger. You and Babs have a great time !

Must get ready.
See ya,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 1592
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 06:34:39 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie-- I like the palm tree.  It kind of looks like an octopus.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2495
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 06:36:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Mis Amigos, es Miercoles.

Having trouble with the  charger for my laptop, nearest place where I might get a new one is in Playa, so if I drop off of the BC, that is why.

Having a great time, weather is perfect, no wind at all since we arrived.
Had a surprise appearance by two of our favorite people last night at Cueva, Juanrojo and his lovely wife, Babs was having a problem with low blood sugar and they helped me get her back here. Awesome folks!

Twirls, we head to PoMo Friday, 6 days in a small condo, then 6 more at Hotel Hacienda Morelos. It would be great if you could come down, I just got an airfare alert yesterday for RT on Delta for less than $400!

Will try to post more later if I can get my charger to work.

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 14447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 06:46:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
a 2 week trip?  Awesome!  WE also really liked JR and his lovely wife.

Thanks Bernie!

Go for it Twirley.

MB - cats and decorations can be funny stuff lol.

Gottas run.  Under a BIG deadline at work.

Nothing wrong with me that a margarita on the beach wouldn't fix.......................
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 06:46:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
a 2 week trip?  Awesome!  WE also really liked JR and his lovely wife.

Thanks Bernie!

Go for it Twirley.

MB - cats and decorations can be funny stuff lol.

Gottas run.  Under a BIG deadline at work.

Nothing wrong with me that a margarita on the beach wouldn't fix.......................
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 09:06:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Our provider is having internet problems, thus we are as well. Very spotty. Geez, Paul! You could have said something when I talked to you on Sunday morning! Have fun, say hi to the Rojos from us. Brats.

Bernie, that was Chris that said your palm looks like an octopus. I like it too. Nice job with the lights.

Beautiful sunset, Nipper. We have been having some awesome sunsets as well. But by sunset, I've been so tired I can't muster the energy to go outside and take a pic.

Today I will be in the dentist chair to get my new crown. So with an hour or so of sitting, maybe I won't be so tired this evening.
PJ, I did the arrangements yesterday and took them to church, but the dentist is fairly close, so I'll try to remember and take the camera along and run over there when I'm done. Clunking along in the boot today, ankle was barking last night.

Better post this while I've got a connection, have a great day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 3160
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 09:57:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky and temps near 70F today!  
We sure have had some beautiful weather the last week.
With no humidity the sky is such a beautiful deep blue.

Bernie,  Yep!  Today is the day to haul out the decorations.
There was lots of traffic through the house yesterday.    
Not putting any glass ornaments on the tree.  No low danglers at the bottom of tree either.
We learned that lesson last year.  Kitty would bat them like a volley ball.  LOL  

Sadly, my brother's lil "Spanky" boy poodle passed away yesterday afternoon. 
He was 16 yrs. old.  Loved by all of us since he was a tiny puppy.  Going to miss him.   

MB,  Your Christmas tree is lovely.  

Nipper,  Gorgeous sunset picture!  Such a burst of color. 

Badger,  Hope Babs is feeling better this morning.  Give her a hug from me. 

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 16:32:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
So sorry to hear about Spanky. But he had a good long life.
Chris is working on the photos for you right now, PJ.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 515
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 18:12:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Been a sweet sour type of day.  Brother Phil closed on his new home and SIL's brother, Jon, passed.  I was on a mission this morning to find an occasional table for my DR area to fill the space where sub-woofer sat.  Found a closet-out table at local furniture store and it fits the space.  Maya already thought it was her new space....Wrong.

Cindy, glad you will be out of that boot soon. Hope the new crown is fitting well.  Pics of your arrangements requested.

Crunchie, you funny girl.  No way no how is Maya allowed by that tree.  All very old collectibles from family and glass.  Thanks for mini trip report.  Hope you can find some time to post a few pics.

Badger, glad you guys caught up with that special couple.  Hope Babs is feeling better and the internet connection gets better.  Need pics. 

Bernie, sure sounds like you are getting it done.  Nice to have neighbors that help out and the palm is beautiful. 

PJ, sorry about little Spanky but such a loving  good life he had.  Hard to lose a fur family member.

Sama, MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/29 20:47:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Evening all
Bernie, you did a good job of wrapping the Palm.  It does look like an octopus!

Nipper, BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!

MB, my condolences to the family.

Uh, I forget the rest of my personal comments..

Busy day.  New bedroom floor got sanded and 1coat of finish.  It stinks!  The odor, not the job!  
Fired a painter.  Hired another.  I'm tired of whiney prisses. 

Badger, hmmm another 2 weeks....

Remember the superficial offer I made on condo's in HMB?  A confirmation was requested and.... Uh,  I kinda firmed it up today, word wise anyway...   Any investors?  I believe it's a decent investment at this price.  However, they may LOL.  Considering the times, I think I'm right on the $.  It's all I'm willing to do.

I'm so enjoying the Holiday season and continuous Christmas movies on the Hallmark channels!  I really enjoy the season and the REASON!   I'm looking forward to picking my "adopted" family and shopping for the kids!  It's about the only shopping I do!  A local radio station sponsors it.

Goodnight all

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2495
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 06:35:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Whiny Prisses, hoy es Jueves.

Cindy, you know that we like surprising people.

Twirls, good luck on your offer, would be great to see you, hint, hint.

Not much excitement yesterday, stayed pretty close to room as Babs was having problems keeping food down, may have caught a bug. I did get stopped on the street by a very nice couple from Seattle who recognized me, said they are LG lurkers, fun talking to them.
The little excitement I had was driving into town to get some Sopa De Mariscos from Cueva for Babs and I offered a ride on the golf cart to 4 young ladies walking to town, turns out they were from Australia and worn out from walking, they had taken the colectivo from Grand Bahia, then walked all the way to Yal ku and were headed back. Nice to make new friends.

Crunch, in answer to your PM, I talked to Carlos at Cueva and the original Cueva will stay, but they are opening a second one in the pueblo. Will try to get up there today and check it out.

Nos vemos!

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 06:52:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
That is great news Paul.  I hope Babs is feeling better.  Remind her she needs protein to stabilize that glucose level.  I highly recommend the chicken soup from Loncheria.  That will help her immensely. 

Love what you are doing for that family twirley.  Very cool.  If I had any money I would invest, but alas............

Great table MB - looks really nice.

PJ - so sorry to hear about your brothers loss.  Sounds like Sparky had a fabulous life.

Saw on another thread that Frank is going ahead with the experimental treatment at a pretty high cost, but if it helps it will be worth every cent for sure.

Beautiful pic Nipper.  I am missing that.

PDF would be great Bernie - when do you head out to see the kids?

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 07:54:28 (permalink)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Beautiful sunny day expected today. High on the beach 70 degrees and current temp at 8:20 is 50F.

Slept in this morning, as I stayed up late to watch the Bruno Mars concert at the Apollo Theater and I also wore myself out doing a beach walk yesterday. It's was so nice to stroll the uncrowded beach with calm winds and a warm 72 degrees.

The doctor's appointment was OK.  He was pleased that the skin had healed in my ear but was not happy with the progress on some of the cartilage. I got a cortisone shot in the ear. Ouch.  Scheduled for another one Dec 18th. 

Chris, the tree does look a little like an octopus.

Nice table, MB.  Take another look at the expression on Maya's face. Funny.

Badger, 4 Australian gals ?  Four ???  Don't be so greedy, amigo. Hee,hee.  Hope Babs get over the stomach bug quickly.
Oh, is it also trash day down there today ? 

Crunch, I stopped by a nursery on the way home from the beach and spotted several palms just like the one in my yard.
Talked with the owner and yes, it's a Pindo palm.  I will send you a PM.

Thanks about all, folks.
See ya,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 07:56:45 (permalink)
12:30 and not a soul looking to the South

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 07:57:58 (permalink)
I passed 3 folks going North

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 07:59:06 (permalink)
BeBe showing some leg ! ha.

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 08:43:17 (permalink)
Morning all

Boy, they just keep falling from the sky...Matt Lauer...   maybe some willl learn from others mistakes but I doubt it.  It's about time for this crapola to stop.  Next up will be men pointing fingers at women for the same.  

I'm going to have to sleep around again.  My bedroom is too close to the new finishing of the floor.  It was stinky and not good for me or Bonnie.  The furnace at the other end of the house is separate so it doesn't recalculate in the system to other rooms.

The vet says there was NO INDICATION OF CANCER.  However her heart and lungs are still questionable..  still don't know the root of her pulmonary distress or the fluid on her lungs.  More tests.  Meanwhile she's acting pretty normal.  I know she's lost weight but is now very hungry.  A good sign.

PJamigo
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 3160
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 09:16:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Warmer temps brought rain over night.  Cloudy and damp here.
Got the upstairs floors all vacuumed and mopped.  Sucked up those fake ladybugs.  (daily chore these days)
Washed all the rugs and hung them outside to dry.  Also a of couple comforters.  Yesterday was nice day for that.
SJ decided he wanted to try flannel sheets as he was getting cold at night.  (won't use electric blanket)
With all the sales on that type of bedding right now.  I just bought the works...sheets and comforter set.
Anyway got all the new bedding washed and put on bed.   Very nice and cozy!  
Never got to the closet full of Christmas decorations and the tree.    
MB,  Love the side table.  Nice find!  Poor Maya....mom put out the not welcome sign.  LOL
Badger,  Poor Babs...  Get the chicken soup.  Also some bananas. 
Bernie,  Awesome beach day you had!   
Twirls,  If I mentioned buying another condo to my husband.... He would leave me!  LOL 

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 09:35:32 (permalink)
Pix, Cindy will edit in the captions.        The altar

A close up

Can't really see 'em from the back of the church. Wish they wouldn't leave the screen down all the time. There is beautiful stained glass behind it.

This one sits next to a gas fire place in a small gathering space.

post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2017/11/30 09:44:09

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 10:04:17 (permalink)
Finally! The internet was out for half the day yesterday and only came back about 20 minutes ago. Ya really don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Yeah, the Matt Lauer one took me by surprise. I also did a double take on Twirl's post where she said next men will point fingers at women, followed immediately by "I'm gonna sleep around". LOL, Holly! You go, girl.

Not even gonna try personal comments right now...too many irons in the fire and who knows how long the internet will stay connected?!?
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/11/30 12:25:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
The floral arrangements are really pretty.

Great news Twirley "no cancer"!

Page: << < ..661662663664665.. > >> Showing page 665 of 673
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5