Helpful ReplyHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..636637638639640.. > >> Showing page 638 of 643
Author
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 1588
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 06:45:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger
Cindy, you're not going to scare us during Boat Drinx are you?

I can keep the left side of my face out of the screen if you want.

Feeling less sore this morning. I may just venture out in public. Got some things I need to do at church, and need a few groceries, as well. Maybe I should go to Walmart and buy a cheap Halloween wig to cover the side of my face and the stitches. Nah. Too itchy.
Holly, use your hot tub first thing this morning. I love a morning hot tub soak, gets you all limbered up for the day. Wish I had one and a place to put it.
JJ, you are a good daughter. Hope your Mom is feeling better today. Is she eating well? And drinking lots of water?
Where is MB? 
have a great day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 14426
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 07:05:12 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I hope MB is busy helping her brother close on a home.

Cindy - I have to be careful because I truly believe there is a tendency in medicine to intervene too soon and too much and then that leads to worse issues that the original problem.  That is ok for me to apply to myself, but I shouldn't apply it to others because most disagree with me LOL.  Can you believe it?  

Pablo! I actually sucked tea up my nose when I read your bush trimming line!      

Nothing wrong with me that a margarita on the beach wouldn't fix.......................
BeachBilly
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2103
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 07:40:18 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Friday

Good thoughts to those who are sick and have loved ones ailing

Officially on vacation until the 23rd. Weather looks good except for Sunday. I like to sleep all day on Sunday anyway.

Have a great day everyone! Maybe beer 30 later

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 448
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 08:39:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

And sleep in I did this AM. Felt darn good, too.  Coolish 73 degrees this AM under partly cloudy skies. High will be 82F.  Starting next week, the highs drop into the 70's. Boo hoo. Our summer like temps will be gone.

Yesterday I went to my greasy spoon and had a fabulous breakfast, abit not real healthy : 3 scrambled eggs on 2 pieces of toast covered with sausage gravy. I sinned.  Afterwards I waddled around the grocery store to get the sale items.  I almost made it to the end of the Panthers-Eagles game last night but just too tired. It was a pretty good game and I was glad to see the Eagles won when I check the score this AM. I am not a Panthers fan.  Did anyone else watch that game ?  I don't think the network broadcast the national anthem ??  Or did I just miss it doing something else. Anyway, not a fan of Cam Newton.

No plans for today. Things will happen as they happen. Oh, I did book a Christmas plane trip yesterday to a mystery destination. I will give y'all a hint : it will be a mystery if I survive it. hee.hee.

Badger, I throw you soooo many great lines for your morning greetings on the BC. I make a pretty good 'straight guy' for your humorous responses.

Cindy, I know exactly what you mean about going out in public after surgery.  I was very reluctant to venture out to Walmart after my hernia procedure with no plants on, but I did it anyway.  The Shallotte police are actually pretty nice and apparently have to take old folks back home fairly often. 

Crunch, I hate to be the first to inform you but sucking tea up your nose does NOT give any relief for your sinus or allergy problems. hee,hee.

BB, enjoy your vacation.  Any travel plans ?

Hi to everyone else.
See ya,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 09:03:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Beach Bernie
  Cindy, I know exactly what you mean about going out in public after surgery.  I was very reluctant to venture out to Walmart after my hernia procedure with no plants on, but I did it anyway.  The Shallotte police are actually pretty nice and apparently have to take old folks back home fairly often.   

My turn to spew coffee! I personally have never worn plants in public. But perhaps I could balance one on my shoulder to hide the incision.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 510
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 09:03:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning.  48 and sunny.  A high of 58. I've really fallen behind on the BC lately.  Appears they are doing more website changes on LG. Dental cleaning yesterday followed by yard work and a few errands.  Finally got through the closing documents and accompanying paperwork for tax purposes.  Back in the safe for now.  Still have a pile of papers about 6" deep to sort through.  Mostly emails from attorney and agent.  I'm hoping to get through that in the next few days.  Can't stand the paper clutter on top of Hoosier cabinet any longer.

SNF, sorry about your pony.

Cindy, glad your surgery went well overall.  Hopefully the incisions will heal well and your beautiful smile will be as good as new.  Cute story that Chris told about Mollie.  

Badger, you bad. I was thinking I should ask my new neighbor if she wants to watch the Vikes/Pack game with me.  She has one of those small flag posts in front yard with a Packer and Badger flag.  

Crunch, happy belated birthday.  Funny way to ingest your morning tea.   Glad Tom's Mom is doing somewhat better.

Jamie, those fires are heartbreaking.  

Hi Bernie.  Nice job trimming up those shrubs.  

Frank, very sorry to hear about sister.  Prayers sent and hope you are doing better.

PJ, I am so very sorry about the baby.  Prayers of healing and peace for the family.

Quick update on brother. He's been in TX since 9/27.  He will be driving up a rental truck around 10/21 solo with the rest of their belongings.  Wife, Holly, and her Mom will drive up a couple days later.  They found a small cottage to rent on Lake Minnetonka on 10/23 which allows pets.  This will be their interim home until their house closes on 10/27.  Their Dickinson house and lot is for sale, as is.  Connie has a brand new 2-bedroom apartment lined up for her future home.

Happy Friday the 13th.  Make it a great day.  MB

PJamigo
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 3160
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 10:02:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Gorgeous blue sky and cool temps.  Sweater weather.
Pilated woodpecker is back in the woods.  I can hear it...but haven't seen it yet.
Had a very productive day working around the house yesterday.
First time I have had that kind of energy since getting sick back in August.  Felt good!

Thank you for the prayers for SIL's family.  Very much appreciated.  

Bernie, thought maybe you were wearing hawaiian shorts.  
There you go again...with a mystery.   Pretty sure the invite was posted here.  

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 14426
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 11:58:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good to feel good huh PJ?

MB - great news about your bro and family.

Bernie - that was quite the post - LOL!  Plants and shaollottes

BB - are you going anywhere or are you staying on the cat ranch so you can properly herd them?

Nothing wrong with me that a margarita on the beach wouldn't fix.......................
Soleil Soul
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2245
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 12:33:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning BCrs Happy Friday.

Sending continued prayers for all ailing.

BeBe thanks for the laugh needed it this morn.  Having a reaction to a pneumonia vaccine, geeze every side effect possible except vomiting. Flu shot in the other arm is no problem, waiting for the meds to kick in.

Make it a good weekend.

Until Akumal, AASB17 and FUN in the SUN
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2925
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 16:08:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie, you cracked me up with that line.
MB, so very glad to hear brother Phil and family have plans and place to stay lined up.
crunch, you are supposed to drink that tea, not snort it
PJ, glad you are feeling better.
SoSo, hope you get over the reaction to the shot, gave up on flu shots when one made me sick.
Sorry to hear about SNF's pony.
Glad Twirls is back safe and sound. Maybe next time use some of your Delta miles and fly?

Fires in Anaheim Hills are pretty much under control, but the Napa fires are heartbreaking.
Someone asked me about if California had enough fire fighting planes. We not only have plenty of planes and helicopters, but we now have both a DC10 and a 747 fire planes. The DC10 load of fire retardant is equal to the load of 12 smaller planes or 24 helicopters and covers about a mile with one drop.  Would be nice to not have to use them for a very long time. Guess they are like a giant aerial SuperSoaker.
Got my mani/pedi yesterday so all is good.
uphillklimber
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2951
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 17:57:00 (permalink)
Folks, I have a few pictures of my latest adventure in the White mountains. There are a total of 48 "official" 4000 foot tall peaks. I have now klimbed 46 of them! Way back when, I decided if I was gonna go hiking, I'd get way out there and these are well set up with springs located for water and campsites set up. These are very popular hiking place. 

I got dropped off Wednesday afternoon at Lincoln Woods (After confirming the pick up point and marking it on the GPS). I hiked into the wilderness some 2 1/2 hours or so and made camp in the woods. A couple hours after breaking camp in the AM, I am atop Bondcliff!

There were three of us up on top, and we handed cameras around and took each other's pictures. There is a trust way up there and everyone you just met is your new friend. From a little further away, the same place:

The back side of the same mountain an hour later from Mt Bond

Scenery

Way out there is Galehead Hut, available for $119.00 a night!

A real issue was that the first 4 miles of the trail is an old railbed, and the leaves were disguising some of the ties:

The bridge piers have been repurposed for a walking bridge:

I took a side trip to Franconia Falls

I'm a little out of touch, obviously. I heard about some real bad fires in California and some deaths. My heart breaks hearing this. 

Cindy, best wishes for a complete healing from the procedure. 

Be well all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 510
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 18:24:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Yikes, having a hard time keeping up with all of you.  Got the new black oil sunflower seeds, safflower and peanut parts mixed today.  Bird feeder filled with a new orange half.  Covered all the swivel rockers and table on deck mid-day. 

My new neighbor, who took the day off, was out raking leaves and taking down the back drop netting and pipes out on sport court.  Best day all week.  She reminded me of my warrior years 30 years ago. I really love her spirit.  She walked over mid-day and asked if I wanted something from Chipolte?  No, but thanks.  I cannot tell you enough how nice it is to have a great next door neighbor who I can help out and vice versa after 7 years.  She had a new washer delivered today after the current one ruined several of her clothes.

Yikes, SoSo.  Hope you feel better soon.  I'm not getting any of those shots.  

Crunchie, feel free to chime in on those shots.  Your trip is coming up soon and happy weekend.

PJ, so very happy you are getting the pep in your step.  A long haul.  Hugs to your family.

Twirls, glad you made it home safely.  Long haul gal,  Can't keep up with your travels.  Relax and rest now so you can make your tropical trip. 

Bernie, I have an idea where you are headed......ha, ha.  M is the state and I am thinking not MN. 

Hey JJ, hope Mom is still making progress.  She will love her new space when home.  Need pics, please.

Hi Jamie, SNF, Susi, GMAdeb, and all the others that don't check in on a regular basis.

B&B and C&C, curious about Skype boat drink.  Want details but I'm pretty sure I am out of luck.

UHK, great photos.  Thanks so much.  Enjoying your journey.  Time to eat....MB  A couple of pics of my trees in Autumn.
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2017/10/13 18:42:00

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 4981
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/13 22:23:08 (permalink)
+3 (3)
MF, I JUST LOST A LONG POST!!!
janjon
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 1212
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 06:07:12 (permalink)
+2 (2)
LOL woke up to find Twirls cursing. 

Thanks for the well wishes for Mom. She's moving right along. 
Someone at the rehab center is going to get in trouble. They refused to get her a walker and told her she needs to buy her own. Thankfully my Aunt had one. We've been fighting with providers and insurance for a week  I've notified the right people and we SHOULD have one today or Monday  if not, this girl is going to unleash on a few people. I feel sorry for people that have no advocates for them.

Up at 3:15 am to get my nephew to the airport. He's off to see his girlfriend in Atlanta. He's going to propose. I hope she says yes. I love that girl !!

Invited my husband for dinner last night. It felt like we were on a date pre-marriage lol I made spaghetti and meatballs from scratch. Mmm mmm
PJ glad you are feeling back to your old self. 

Enjoy your weekend

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2476
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 07:00:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Teasuckers, and MFs, it's Saturday.

Crunch, glad I gave you a laugh.

Bernie, how long have you been wearing plants? 

JJ, good luck to your nephew! And Mom!

MB, maybe next Friday we can try a 3 way Skype call?

Fun Boat Drinx, Cindy's scar was smaller than I expected, although hard to tell using Skype, hopefully when fully healed it will be barely noticeable.

Not looking forward to today, 50 some members of Babs' family have rented a large tour boat to take us all out to the Apostle islands to scatter her sister's ashes.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Cooler Carrying Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 07:28:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Holly! Wash your mouth!
Badger must have been up and back to work, or he lost a post, too. He looked tired last night. 
MB, mostly we just kid around, talk about our week...Paul hates talking politics and Chris LOVES to, so most times there is some of that. And really, how can you NOT discuss some of the craziness going on in DC? And we all agreed; Bernie is headed to M (not Montana either, or Maine or Mississippi or Maryland or Massachusetts or Michigan) to spend Christmas with HH. A fine idea. And of course, there are a few cocktails consumed. Also, I got my flu shot at the hospital just before I was discharged. It makes your arm a little sore for a day, I've never gotten sick from it. Had part one of pneumonia last fall (23), getting part two (13) soon. No illness. People that get sick were going to be sick anyway, at least that is what research shows. The vaccines are killed virus, incapable of making you sick. GET it! They are predicting a BAD-a$$ strain of flu this year.

JJ, hope you get a nap in sometime today. on the walker issue! What BS. One should have come with her from the hospital!
I need to get moving, have a wonderful day
Cindy

Edit; now that I finished dawdling, I see that Paul posted and I forgot about their plans for today.  
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2017/10/14 07:31:38

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 08:32:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

A partly cloudy day is store for the coast today. Current temp 67F at 8 o'clock with a beach high of 80 degrees. Might just have to check out the beach to see how many 'weekenders' have decided to visit.

Yesterday I did some laundry, changed the hummer food ( yes, they are still hanging around ), and added seed to the bird feeders. I went to the greasy spoon for lunch.  Afterwards I got a haircut and then stopped by the boat storage to check on the boat.  Wanted to see how well that new cover was performing after that big rain hit Thursday night.  All was good.  I plan to 'pop' the cover sometime next week and apply a coat of vinyl cleaner/protectant to the seats; that helps to keep the vinyl from cracking.  Maybe I can plan a little trip on the ICW to give the engine a good run and charge the batteries up for the winter.

How ya feeling Cindy ?  Glad you caught my little funny about wearing plants. I knew you would but didn't think it could cause 'coffee spewing' hee,hee. Mission accomplished.

PJ, the thought of wearing hawaiian shorts in Walmart is scary. ha. Glad you are now 'up to snuff' and have your strength back.

Crunch, the locals around here pronounce their town "Shal-lote".  I got corrected pretty darn quick when I tried to make the pronunciation like the small onions.

Anyway, glad y'all liked my funny, including Jamie and SoSo.  It would be a sad world without some humor added into the mix, right Badger ?

Uphill, nice "little" hike you took. hee,hee. Thanks for all the pictures. The falls look like a nice place to take a shower on a hot day, abet a COLD shower. 

MB, wow your trees have turned already. Thanks for the pretty pics. No sign of Fall down here yet. Soon.

jj, you must REALLY like your nephew to be up at 3AM for his airport ride. Glad you approve of his possible mate; how old are these two ?   Nice romantic dinner for you & Mr jj. You probably mentioned this but when does your Mom get to go home from the rehab ?

Badger, I started wearing the small ones at an early age. You ?

Cindy, it could have been Manitoba, si?  No secrets around here. Hee,hee. Looking forward to spending Christmas with Holly.

Need to get moving. Coffee all done. Need to clean off the porch plants for wearing today.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 08:35:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Sorry about the focus.
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2017/10/14 08:37:05

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 3160
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 09:45:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky.... temps close to 90 degrees today.  A/C will be back in play.
All errands were accomplished yesterday.  Groceries and supplies put away.  
Made a big pot of tiny potatoes, fresh green beans and chunks of ham for supper last night.
Easy and tasted so good! 
SJ is working on solar power for his garage lighting.  Looking forward to seeing how it works out.
Cindy,  Yes that flu is bad @ss!  Take my word for it!  Glad you are doing well.
Bernie, Have a nice walk on the beach with your short plants on.  LOL
Jamie,  Glad the fires and smoke are clearing in your area.  Sitting in the middle of the woods here....
I live in fear of that happening to us one day.  
UpHill,  Pictures from your hike are awesome.  Such beautiful views.
MB,  Beautiful fall colors in your trees.  Your yard is lovely. 
BB,  Hope you are enjoying your days away from work.  
jj,  Glad you mom is doing better.  Hope she gets out of rehab facility soon.  Jeeezzz on the walker.  
What kind of rehab facility wouldn't have a walker?
Twirls,  just a down right shame about your post.  I was looking forward to reading
what you have been up to lately. 
Badger and Babs,  keeping you and your family in my thoughts today.  ((Hugs))

"Time spent on a beach in paradise is good for the soul."
SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 1071
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 09:52:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning!

Survived Friday the 13th with no ill effects.

Have been sending prayers and virtual hugs to all those who are dealing with health issues.

Cindy, my riding instructor had a similar surgery this summer and the incision on her neck is barely noticeable. So you shouldn't scare people for very long!

Jamie  Hope the CA fires are under control soon - and stay far away from you.  Such devastation!

Twirls!!   I used to collect a quarter from any kid in my classroom who let out a curse word in class! ( Highest total ever came to $13.75)

Great trip pictures UHK! You had lovely weather for your hike. Was that planning or luck?

Glad that you are finally feeling better pj.  So sorry about the loss of your relative's infant. That is a hard one to deal with.

Bernie....A question - inquiring minds and all - Just how do you go about watering those wearable plants??? On second thought  - never mind......I just saw your double peckers pic!

Badger Good luck today on your family remembrance boat trip. Give Babs a hug from us!

Thanks all for the kind thoughts on the passing of out little guy Trigger.  He was 35 and had a reputation for being a little stinker in at least three states. Taught multiple kids how to ride and reminded scores more that they did not ride as well as they thought they did. He had developed problems with his front feet that were no longer treatable, so we made the tough decision to return him to pony heaven.

One month till Portugal!

Keav & Pam

BeachBilly
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2103
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 11:20:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Saturday

I just got stung on my forehead by a red wasp. It hurts! Think it might work like botox?

SNF...Sorry about your pony. 35 years is amazing but it still hurts I know.
Badger...Be careful out there on a crowded boat
JJ...You are a good daughter and a good aunt!
PJ...Was that the flu you just had?
Bernie...Just don't wear any poison ivy. I jealous of your peckers too. I haven't seen a hummer in over a week
Crunch...Staycation. Use it or lose it time is approaching. We are going to the gambling boat Monday for my 39th birthday
UHK...Great pix! I don't like heights so I wouldn't fair well on a trek like that.
Cindy...Scar or no, you will always be beautiful
SoSo...Casa looking good!
Frank...Thinking of you!
Hi Twirls!

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

barata
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 1912
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 13:01:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Lurker checking in to see how you've all been doing. Took me a couple of hours to get up to speed. Sorry for everyone's losses. The natural and un-natural disasters and 'national calamities' have my head spinning.
Happy to hear your surgery went well Cindy. A little Bio Oil might help the scar. You could always make up a story about a duel :)
We are in a holding pattern, waiting for John to have a heart valve replacement. Should be some time this month, they say they'll give us 5 to 7 days notice. He had it fixed a couple of years ago but it didn't work too well. So now he'll get a metal one. I guess he's too young and in too good of shape for the animal valve. That means blood thinners for the rest of his life, not sure what the impact of that will be.
I'm still recovering from whiplash from April, thought that would be all better long before now but I guess we don't heal as fast as we used to. Hasn't kept me from long walks or short rounds of golf since August though so I am getting better, just wish it was faster.
We've got one happy dog, I've been making venison dog treats with the organ meats from John's hunting foray. Need to buy a food dehydrator though, that stuff stinks up the house so I use the barbecue:)
Good luck to everyone building, moving, travelling or just trying to make it through the day.
janjon
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 1212
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 13:52:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Sorry guys.  I was on a tablet and was having a hard time typing this morning.  

Let me explain about the walker. Mom got home Monday.  When she left the hospital, they told her since she was going to a rehab center, they wouldn't supply her with a walker, but the rehab center will when she is discharged. 
fast forward to Monday. When I asked about a walker for her, I was told they don't do that  I asked how am I supposed to get her from the car into the house?  How is she supposed to move about the house?  She shrugged her shoulders and said most people buy them.  I again asked why they couldn't get one from her insurance and what the hospital told us and again she said they don't do that and to talk to home health when they come out.  I told her that was the most stupid thing I've ever heard and this is unacceptable. 

Home Health said they didn't do it and I would have to ask the physical therapist.  She said she didn't do it and the rehab center should have set her up with one.  So I called the Orthopedic Navigator.  She said that was the most stupid thing she's heard.  She started working on it and told the social service dept, who responded with the same statement.

The provider called yesterday and said they need proof she needs a walker.  I was nice, but firm when I answered.  "1. she just had a total knee replacement. 2. they have a prescription from the doctor and 3. she can't function without it. what more do you need?" she said they need doctors notes.  So, I had the physical therapist call them yesterday and she told them it is a shame they are treating people like this. and she told her my Mom can't walk without it. (she was also very firm with them)  When she left, she said she had all of their notes faxed to them... and said we should have one today or Monday.  I am fuming mad as is everyone else. 

My ortho navigator is reporting the rehab center to whomever they get reported to.  It's probably a good thing I'm not talking to them today because I am cranky due to lack of sleep.  and I'm sure I wouldn't be nice to them.  

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 13:58:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Afternoon all

Sorry about the language but I was so frustrated after all the thought and typing.

A brief 're write:  
Beautiful scenery, UHK.

So sorry for the loss of your dear pony,  SNF.  DOUBLE PECKERS!  Spewing iced tea.
ROTFLMAO

Bernie, YOU FUNNY and I'm looking forward to Christmas.  Thank you for that .

Duh, I spaced out and walked away for an hour... hope this part posts and I'll try more later.

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2017/10/14 14:20:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Ah, it worked.  Slow but posted.

Cindy, I hope that it doesn't itch. You might try topical vitamin E once it scabs.  I have some great herbal lotion for healing but I understand NOW ( I didn't know that when I transported it across country, although I doubt that it would have affected my decision to try it.)   that's it's a federal offense because it's a contains a manufactured form of marijuana.  Isn't that ridiculous?  I need to remember to put it in a non labeled container.  It takes the pain out of my hands and wrists and is healing my arm boo boos fast.

MB, nice that you got a likable and social new neighbor.  Always great.  We need to visit again soon.

Crunch, my best thoughts regarding your family members.  It's ALMOST VACATION TIME!  Will I see you anywhere?

SOSO, looks like your home is coming along nicely.  You'll be finished before I will, at this rate!  

We are making some progress here.  Tile in shower just needs grouting.  The fancy sparkle grout that I want to use around the glass tile has to be shipped.  The rest gets charcoal grout, which will get done Monday, I hope.
Electrician was supposed to be here 2weeks ago.  I've called again.  HVAC and plumber guy is sick.  I don't want him here if it's catching.  Cabinets are ordered.  My vanity and the kitchen sink (anthracite color granite composition will match the black stainless appliances as they aren't really black)  both arrived this week.  We are running out of room for storing until items get installed.  I've rearranged the outside storage building to get more stuff out of the garage but still can't get my grocery getter car inside.  I need to get this finished soon because everyone is saying that the housing market is on fire here.

Page: << < ..636637638639640.. > >> Showing page 638 of 643
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5