AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 11 of 1015
Author
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/08 17:48:46 (permalink)
Catalina
You ARE the man crunchie!

Wait.. what?  I thought Crunch was a chic!

Badger.. glad ya'll made it and had a great first day.
Twirls safe travels!
Cindy- hoping all goes well for you.

I took a fall in the cafeteria at work yesterday. the only thing that didn't hit the floor was my face. bruised elbows, knees, ribs hurt, chest hurts, back hurts.  Twirly said it best... crash landing with no landing gear. ... I didn't think I was old until I fell!

Damn Crunch, why do you always have to **** off people?  You need to work on being a little more happy

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 05:29:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Good Morning Clurks, especially our favorite Clurker, Dennis from Illinois, C&C probably remember meeting him and his wife at Cueva? Saw them again yesterday at LBV, nice folks. Carlos (Efrain) & our buddy Arsenio are indeed both working at LBV, Carlos says he hopes to go back to work at the ABR after they are done remodeling.
Babs, Patty and I spent the day at Cueva installing the new felt on the pool table, So-So & Sundog stopped in and helped us finish the project. Again, its so nice to have so many good friends. Owners of Cueva refused to let us pay for lunch or dinner, so we left a huge tip.
Today Babs and I are headed down in to the biosphere to do a little fishing. Speaking of fishing, someone brought in a huge Wahoo to Cueva yesterday that they had caught fishing with Ali.
Having a great time, wish you all were here!

JJ, I'd give you a hug, but it would probably hurt you.

Crunch is a chica???
post edited by Badger - 2014/05/09 05:39:06

Wag more....bark less.
Pablito
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 318
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 05:55:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger and Babs, Have a great time! What a guy, come all the way from northern Wisconsin to do someone a favor!

Bax Ka Walik

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 06:07:17 (permalink)
Good Morning Campers and Lurkers
Glad to hear you are having such a great time Pablo and Babs.  After the long hard winter you deserve it.  Say hi to all from Cindy and I.
We have a very pleasant breeze out of the south with some light rain.  Yesterday we had an oriole at the funky home made feeder.  A foot long piece of leftover trex decking, holes in the corners for the strings to hang from an iron feeder tree and screws in the middle to hold the orange halves.  I have decided I do not miss that old tree very much after all.
Sorry to hear about your tumble JJ.  Getting old is not for sissies.  Hope you have a speedy recovery.
Enjoy Freya's Day

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 06:58:40 (permalink)
-1 (1)
JJ - I am thinking carol Burnett - you are famous!  I will never steal croutons.
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29465
Re: RE: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 07:02:55 (permalink)
Holy Carp - Catalina posted - it is a going to be a great day!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: RE: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 07:59:06 (permalink)
JJ, hope you feel better soon. BioFreeze gel. It'll help the aches and pains, especially at night.
Paul, ask Dennis if he ever found/read the book "The Tiger's Wife". Can't remember the author's name.
I guess I should start thinking about what to pack for Philly. Snorky, where are you? What's the weather?
Crunch, I too had a Carol Burnett image flash by when I read about JJ's fall. Sorry JJ. Couldn't help it.
Was warm and muggy yesterday here in the kettles, just dreary today with grey skies.
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: RE: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 08:43:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Friday BCers!
Dark clouds and lots of rain today.
jj,  Hope you are going to be ok. 
Badge,  You are such a good soul.
SC will be landing with all her stuff sometime today.
Schools out for the summer!  When I asked how finals
went.  She answered me in German...so I still don't know. LOL

1runjuan
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6992
Re: RE: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 09:12:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
mornin,
snow on the deck
need I say more....
at least its Friday....  Friday , Friday , I gotta ear worm , stupid Rebecca.....
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 09:29:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Friday

JJ...Did you slip on a banana peel like in cartoons? Hope you feel better. We aren't laughing at you. We are
laughing with you

Is it 5 O'clock yet?

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 09:55:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I totally understand, JJ.  I could barely move my elbow the day after my SPLAT.

Pablito, you have no idea of what a truly giving man that Badger is.  Babs is also AM treasure chest of kindness.

Hope you catch some whoppers, Badger and Babs.

Glad to be there but glad to be home.  Bonnie and Margarita went berserk when mommy arrived home.  Chili cat couldn't wait for me to get into bed and snuggle.

There is no one to serve me breakfast on the veranda and no food in the house so I need to get to the store today.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cindy, your finger will be good once they remove it.  Stressful though so try not to worry.
Bernie has had two removed from his head.
janjon
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 17:43:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
JJ - I am thinking carol Burnett - you are famous!  I will never steal croutons.

Sorry Crunch, i meant to hit the thumbs up on that!
BB  it was pretty much like in the cartoons slipping on a banana peel.  I really was dazed and confused when I got up. I'm thinking I got the air knocked out of me. I might be exaggerating on the number of people, but there were a bunch of people around me. seriously, about 20.
here's the story:
So today, right after I "stole" some croutons, like about 7, in the cafeteria, was walking out and must have stepped on water and fell flat on my front side. the only part of my body that did not hit the floor was my face. I lost a shoe and broke the bottom out of my glass and was laying there next to a big puddle of water (from my glass) and a few stolen croutons scattered around me. (evidence). When I hit the floor, I heard about 50 people go "oooh" I told them I was fine and when I stood up, some man was holding my shoe like the prince from Cinderella. Now I really didn't feel like Cinderella, but I fluffed my hair, thanked him and took my shoe, gathered my wits, threw my glass away and went outside to eat my lunch. My friend  saw me fall, but did she come check on me? NOooooo, she didn't want to lose her place in line. Never mind all 50 of those other people I didn't know ran to my side, leaving their prime spot in line....LOL. I've got bruised knees and elbows and even my back hurts. Nothing that a cocktail or 3 can't take care of. Moral of the story... do NOT steal croutons.

Vancouver Sundog
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 7883
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 17:45:18 (permalink)
Off to Cuevo tonight with some LGers (Mona/Brad/Linda)

Hopefully Paul will share some of his fish

Did a tour of Richard Mazzola's condo today (as he moved back home) - its up for sale

Very nice beach facing 2 bedroom 1st floor (La Sirenis) - lots of his artwork

A triple PMASB2019  & AASB2019 (Part  I & II) -
Happening now

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/09 23:15:03 (permalink)
Not surprised it's for sale and I'm sure it's lovely....but I think there is a much better buy in Aventuras.  IF you are in the market.

janjon
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 06:16:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers!

Count down for Crunch! I'm excited for you.

Twirls  it's always nice to get back home.  I love to have a big juicy hamburger when I get back from Mexico.  They just don't taste the same there.

You all remember my cousin that passed away from lung cancer a couple of years ago.  His brother just found out he has kidney cancer. they will be removing 1 1/2 kidneys this wednesday. He has a PET scan scheduled for today to see if it's anywhere else. I know he is scared, as well as my Aunt and Uncle. They could use some prayers.

Be good to your Mothers!

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 06:31:00 (permalink)
Good Morning
JJ, prayers for your cousin, hugs to you. (Gentle hugs)
Was writing a post about an hour ago and laptop completely froze up. So frustrating. Had to pull the battery out. I really hope this one hangs on for a bit, I am lost on Chris' PC w/ stupid Windows 8. This one is Vista, so not ancient. But almost.
Have lots to do today, yard work still from winter that would never end. I hope we don't miss the lilacs while we're in Philadelphia. And where has Snorky Pam been? Hope she didn't get thrown off a horse! Have a great weekend-
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 07:11:55 (permalink)
TwirleyB

Cindy, your finger will be good once they remove it.  
Bernie has had two removed from his head.

Geez, I didn't know that Bernie had two fingers attached to his head.

Good  morning crouton thieves, it's Saturday.

Lotsa fun yesterday, we didn't catch a single fish, but we had a great time. Spent the morning fishing and exploring near the Boca Paila bridge. Then stopped to see Marco and Alma, they are remodeling a room for rent above Marco's office that will have a small kitchen, looked very nice.  
Had dinner at Cueva with the usual suspects and even shot a few games of pool, later gave a friend a ride to the pueblo and grabbed a street stand torta for a midnight snack, YUMMY!

Cindy, Dennis said to tell you he has the book,  but hasn't read it yet and to thank you.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 07:30:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hope you are feeling better JJ, more gentle hugs and prayers from me too.
We had big juicy hamburgers for dinner last nite.  I could not cook them on the gas grill, the burner has rusted out.  Replacing the burner is on my chore list.  Today I can look forward to a trip to the dump and taking the compost that has been stored in covered buckets in the garage all winter back to the pile near the garden.
Hope you BRATS are all having or will have or had a good time.  I am just under 2 years away from retiring, maybe we will celebrate with a spring trip.
io saturnalia

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 10:04:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
LOL.  Badger, I didn't realize how my post actually read...  I was referring to the growth.

Cleaning out the pond today.  Hubby has already started so I better go supervise!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 11:28:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Saturday BCers!
Partly cloudy and bit cooler.  T-storms missed us yesterday.
jj,  That was heck of a fall.  Take care...
Sending prayers for your cousin.
Twirls,  Welcome back!
Sundog,  Would have loved to have seen Richard's condo. 
Chris,  Yep!  Retirement needs to have big celebration in Mexico. 
SNF,  Hola,  Hope all is well with you and yours. 
Badger and Babs,  Glad you are having a great time.  Have you thawed out?
O M Gosh!  Da kid landed in here yesterday with her car loaded to the max.
Husband came home later with the mini frig. 
How did she fit it all in that tiny room? 
Family room is a mess....sort and store time.
Washing machine monster (still not fixed) will be going nonstop today. 
Good news she has assured me that all classes were passed
with grade point good enough to keep her scholarships going.  Good O ...That is all I ask! 
Have pulled pork in crockpot for quick meals today.  Smells so good! 
Have a great day all!  Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas tomorrow!
post edited by PJamigo - 2014/05/10 19:31:40

SnorkelNfools
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3242
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/10 16:30:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola!

All good here, just very busy!  Gardening and second clinic at Barn #2 currently in session.  Crazy boss lady has new project underway for a costumed horse performance for her annual White Party.  Hope I live through it!

Cindy the weather here has been warming up. Should be in the 70's next week.  Everything is green and blooming!

jj so sorry about your public splat!  Hope the bruises heal quickly.  At the same time I'm wishing there was a video! Giggle!  Reminds me of the old I Love Lucy TV show....   On another note we will keep your cousin and his parents in our prayers.

Welcome back Twirls!

Badger and Babs  Brats!  Enjoy your time in the sun and tell everyone we said HI!

PJ  I can picture the car filled with a dorm room full of stuff!  And you get to do it all again in the fall!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there!

post edited by SnorkelNfools - 2014/05/10 16:32:11

Keav & Pam

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/11 05:29:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Mother's day.
A beautiful sunrise at the top of the hill.
We head to grandma's today and then on to my folks and St Heidi's tomorrow morning bright and early.  Hope to see Pam and Keav Tuesday nite.
The first of the asparagus is up, we will take it to grandma as a gift for watching Mollie.
Enjoy Sunday

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/11 07:01:37 (permalink)
Good Morning Peeps, it's Sunday. A very Happy Mothers Day to all of you Moms!

Nice relaxing day for us yesterday, breakfast at Turtle Bay, Lunch at LBV, then walked down to the ABR to see Wilbert, Timhy, Clemente, etc. All are well and most have some sort of job lined up for when the ABR closes for remodeling this fall. Wilbert, Patty and our new friends Kevin and Lee that we met at ABR joined us at Cueva for dinner. Ali's boat had caught some Mahi Mahi  and we all enjoyed some for dinner. Hi/low light of the evening was when Patty started describing a really bizarre tattoo she had seen on a guy's back at the ABR, Kevin stood up and pulled up his shirt and said "Do you mean like this?" Yup. that was it.
Patty was mortified , but we all thought it was hilarious.
Heard a rumor last night that there may be a baseball game in Chemuyil today after we had been told earlier this week that there would not be one, may have to check that out.

Wag more....bark less.
janjon
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/11 07:45:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola.

Badger, you just do such fun stuff when you go to Mexico.  Maybe some day our schedules will allow us to go at the same time.

SNF... I would like to see a video of the fall as well. I'm sure security is playing it over an over and in slow motion.

Meeting up with MIL for italian lunch, then I'll head over to my Moms.  We are buying flowers to fill her pots. The gift that keeps on giving all summer.

Be good to your Moms today!!

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2014/05/11 08:55:09 (permalink)
Forgot to share another story. Babs and I stopped in at LBV for a nightcap and there was a very large wedding party there. Just as we arrived a medium size bus was loading up with mostly older people and then left for their resort. Soon after a much bigger bus pulled up and a few of the more sober participants were trying to corral all of the drunks on to the bus. Bus driver was getting impatient that  it was taking so long and began honking the horn, but one younger lady couldn't find her mother, who I am sure was on the first bus, and she kept running around shouting "MOM? MOM?" Her friend kept telling her that she was certain she was on the first bus, but the first lady was still frantic and just before they finally boarded the bus, she wailed "But what if we LOST her?!? Tomorrow is MOTHER'S DAY!!!

JJ, if the 4 of us ever got together in Mexico we would have so much fun they would probably throw us out of the country.
post edited by Badger - 2014/05/11 09:35:34

Wag more....bark less.
Page: << < ..1112131415.. > >> Showing page 11 of 1015
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5