AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10911092109310941095.. > >> Showing page 1092 of 1113
Author
maplesyrup
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2547
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/25 21:08:41 (permalink)
Sent you a PM, Paul. Or call me Wednesday night when you’re free.

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 06:30:18 (permalink)
Loving those photos C&C!

MB - they haven't noticed it at all lol. I am sure they will be more comfortable though when they get to ride in the new car.

Work is yelling....................................
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 08:00:04 (permalink)
Howdy and good morning all.

Cloudy out this AM. I heard the rain on the roof earlier and decided to catch a few more winks. Freddie was not buying it. Current temp 59F at 8:07 and the high will make it to 63 degrees. Rain will start up again at 2 PM.

When I got home yesterday all I did was go out to feed the beach kitties. Never made it to Fibber's as I was too full from Sue's good food.  Hee,hee. For some reason I was worn out from my sleep-over at Sue's house. Hmmmm. I did take a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon.

Heard from my sister Debby yesterday. She has been busy with her boyfriend Rob. He lives in Wilmington so Debby has been exploring different things to do with Rob in Wilmington. She wants me to meet him; maybe this weekend. Will see what day she is thinking. Sue is supposed to drive up to my place on Saturday so perhaps we can all do a dinner together in Shallotte. I thinking Mexican. Stay tuned.

Today I will feed my beach kitties and do Fibber's for lunch. Then I plan to hit Walmart for some more Rachael Ray's cat food. Seem to be going through more dry food these days. What up with that ? Ha.

Any one hear from Bob ?  I bet he has a new girlfriend. I sure hope he didn't hurt himself on the slopes.

PJ, you are such a kind soul. I am a lucky guy to be with Sue.

Thank you Holly. I am glad the pictures of Sue made you happy. Hope the radiation isn't too bad for you. Is someone driving you to/from the hospital ? I would suggest you have a "little MJ" after each treatment on the way home. It helped me immensely when I had radiation treatment years ago.

Kim, very kind words and I agree that Sue is a good match for me. Thanks.

Thanks MB. Yes, Sue is a fun person. I will still go to Fibber's though when Sue is not around. I need to take her with me one day so she and I can enjoy Fibber's together.

Thanks for all of the pictures, Chris and Cindy. Looks like the weather is good.

Crunch, I missed your post on the new page. Don't let that bad ole work yell at you ! hee,hee

Time to get moving. See y'all later, Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 09:48:12 (permalink)
Good morning BCers! 
Cloudy with drizzling rain.  A high temp of 44F this afternoon.
Was awaken rudely by my husband setting off the car alarm.
He had yet another flat tire on the Focus.  Out there in the driveway having a hissy fit.
Wanted to let me know he was p.o.'d and taking the truck.  No time to deal with the flat tire.  
WTH!  Jumped out of bed so fast...nearly passed out from jolt to my blood pressure. 
A flat tire is going to be the least of his problems when he gets home tonight. 
Pretty sure I have an air horn around here somewhere...

C&C,  loving the pictures from Roatan.  My heart just sighed at the lovely sunset pic.

MB,  Forgot to answer your question about the rooster.  He disappeared.  I haven't seen him since
the day it snowed last week.  

Bernie,  are you walking on air?  LOL  

Twirls,  pray the radiation treatment was not too hard on you.  Hugs

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 09:54:13 (permalink)
Hi
I had a hard time getting the wifi to connect. The boys just got back from the fishing expedition, they are kind of grumpy; no fish. We are having a great time, but expect some rougher weather tomorrow. Lincoln is here now; picked the wrong time to get on line. Will try and post more later.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 17:19:36 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy all, beautiful pictures Chris and Cindy, thanks so much and glad you are having a wonderful time.

Twirley, hope your first radiation treatment went OK, any idea how many you have to have?

crunch, if work is yelling, try yelling back (just kidding)

MB, I am so sorry to hear about your friend Mary Jo, have the doctors come up with any suggested treatment plans? Sending prayers her way.

Badger, that is a lot of damage to your friend's house, so sorry he did not have insurance.

Bernie, Sue is a very pretty lady with a nice smile and looks kind, so glad you have a nice companion to spend time with. Glad your sister is doing OK.

Was supposed to go to Dr. today but she was sick so I am rescheduled until next week. Not getting my strength back as quick as I wish but otherwise doing OK and the weather is nice and hot, mid 70s but supposed to rain again this weekend. Goofy weather is giving me what I think is a sinus headache, 4 ES Tylenol by 11am. I never get this kind of headache so suggestions are welcome, hopefully a change in the weather will make things better.

PJ, SJ seems to be having some car problems lately.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 17:48:37 (permalink)
Good evening.  A high of 31 today.  Got my four mile walk-in this morning.  Another tan appointment, quick stop at WalMart, grocery store and eye clinic which gives you freebie 2 oz. samples of contact solution.  Works for me.

Crunch, been meaning to tell you some cute Tees slightly fitted, stretch, shorter length with scoop neck at WalMart.  I bought a couple of their ribbed tank tops with cami-straps  but I didn't like the feel or look of the body glove stretch so will return those tomorrow.

Holly, thinking of you.  

Bernie, don't think Bob has checked in for over a week now.  Not like him.  

If anyone has heard from Holly, sure would appreciate an update.

Badger, hope you are doing okay.  Been a lot going on for you.  

Pam. favorable rooster update.  Not a fun way to start your morning.  Hubby still owes you for a night out, correct?

Jamie, BeachBilly, JJ, Barata, Bosco, MapleSyrup, and the rest; please stop by. Almost time to spring ahead. MB

Susy
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3241
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 19:16:05 (permalink)
Mayan Boar

Bernie, don't think Bob has checked in for over a week now.  Not like him.  

All of Bob's old posts have been deleted and he is not listed as a member!  I hope that nothing has happened to him ~ I always enjoyed his posts!!!

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 19:29:57 (permalink)
+2 (4)

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 19:58:44 (permalink)
+2 (2)
OK I'm going to anti-up what I know.  A certain person is not here because of legal problems with the ex GF.
Don't feel free to say anything else.  Accept that social media posts can become an issue in court.
May very well have left social media on all sites.  I going to check.  Which makes me sad. 
I always enjoyed his post and adventures.
It would be best if we don't comment on any of this.  Ex does monitor this page.

Checked... is also gone from my FB friends list.  

post edited by PJamigo - 2020/02/26 20:24:22

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 23:02:03 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hola Holly hope the radiation didn't set you back to much.  Sending LOVE and healing thoughts, will get my butt together once VSD leaves to share photos. There was 40 shades of grey over the horizon this morning as the clouds were changing so rapidly, the depth was phenomenal for photography, could see elephants in the clouds as I smile kindly.  

Make another person smile today please.  HUGS

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/26 23:40:29 (permalink)
+3 (3)

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 06:35:47 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Loving the Akumal and Roatan pics.

I tried that Jamie. It didn't go over well ha ha. Hope the sinuses clear and the headache.

Thanks for the heads up MB. 4 miles!

Thinking of you Twirley.

Got to run.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 06:38:44 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Thirstday.

Sorry, but I haven't heard from Holly for a couple of days, I'm hoping she will contact me today.

C&C, thanks for taking the time to post the photos, really helps with this long winter we are having.

SoSo, looking forward to more pix from you, why does VSD have to leave?

PJ, how did the air horn work?

MB, ten more days, ten more days!

Bernie, Sue looks like a lovely lady, hopefully we will get to meet her.
Oh, and don't forget to get the garbage out today!

A high of only 18 here today and a low of 2 tonight, but back into the 40s by the weekend.

Wag more....bark less.
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 07:04:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thanks for the info pj.
Thinking of you Holly.
Thanks for the Roatan and Akumal pictures. We will have some freezing rain or ice pellets later so pics of warm places are welcome!

2020: Akumal in April!!!  Oops, make that 2021
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 07:39:44 (permalink)
Howdy and good morning all.

Bright sunny skies this AM and it will be sunny all day. Current temp 44F at 7:25. High of 51 degrees.

Yesterday was my usual trip to OIB to feed my beach kitties and then egg salad sandwich at Fibber's. Talked to Debby last night for the possibility of dinner with her and Rod ( I had been calling him Rob ) to meet Sue and I at Bonefish Grill in N. Myrtle Beach this Saturday night. Deb will talk with Rod and we will set a time.

Today my pest control guy will be over to my house around 4-5 this afternoon. It's my routine quarterly treatment. When one lives in a humid location you have bugs. Not as bad as Florida, though. I have a dinner date with Sue tonight.

Speaking of Florida, where is that Bosco ? Please check in Joe, as we miss you.

PJ, yes, I am 'walking on air'. hee,hee Glad to hear that pesky rooster left the area.

Hi Jamie. Thanks for the compliment on Sue. She is a sweet lady. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hi Susy.

SoSo, thanks for checking in and posting the picture of that cloudy sky. Funny, I didn't see the elephants.

Cindy, sorry to hear that the boys got 'skunked' on their fishing trip. Thanks for posting the pictures.

MB, you are getting pretty close to SOB.  Getting antsy yet ?

Hi Crunch. Hi nipper.

Badger, thanks man ! Sue is a great gal. Hoping to get to PoMo for day visit. I know Sue will enjoy it. Trash already out.

Will miss Bob and his fun posts. Maybe we will hear from him under a new name, like "I was once lost and now I have been found". Hummm. Too long.

Gotta run. See y'all. 
Bernie

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2020/02/27 09:43:09

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 08:59:27 (permalink)
Good morning BCers!
Sunny and cold.  Temps in 20s right now.  Bit of snow and sleet on the ground.  A high temp of 48F for today.
Lil doggie insisted on the walkabout.  I didn't want to do it.  But guess it was good for me.
Got the blood pumping.  Cold air certainly woke me up.  

SoSo and C&C,  keep the beautiful pics coming.  I can almost feel the warm breezes. 

Badger,  Ha! Ha!  No, I didn't use the air horn.  I think evil thoughts but rarely carry through.
Heard from Holly via FB chat yesterday.  Seemed to be in good spirits.  
Taking naps to make up for not getting good solid nighttime sleep.  

Bernie,  was thinking maybe you had a phone number.  Just to make sure he is ok.  

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 09:43:50 (permalink)
PJ, I do not have a number.

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 10:36:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
no snorkeling today

Video
Pix
YouTube

Tomas
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8680
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 10:54:42 (permalink)
+4 (4)
PJamigo

Bernie,  was thinking maybe you had a phone number.  Just to make sure he is ok.  

Hey ya'll! Lurker here. The person is just fine. It will just take some time to work through it.

"Turn up the heat,
chill the rose,
stretch out on the beach
and let those metatarsals play"
(Rev. J. Buffett)
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 13:04:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
WHERE IS BOBSKI?  Someone have his number/Email?

The cool of the Norte is upon us, we have lots of insulation just for these situations.  

Badger the logistics were not right, SIL y parents always need respite every few weeks, we didn't let them know where we are shhhh (VSD needs a break too)*and the SIL has jealousy issues which is havoc. (last time he had to go home BC) Also they brought VSD out of retirement for his expertise at the University, so work is involved.  Third is Zoey pup, miss her so.  Xit happens and unfortunately we will not be able to make PoMo to visit you Holly, so wish I could make it happen.

Extremely happy for you BeBe, your new gal has a lovely happy shiny face.  Good things come to those that wait ;)

Dang Jamie you have had this crud way to long.  Feel better soon chica.

Stocked up on supplies and pain meds yesterday B4 the dog leaves, fixed the uncomfortable bed to make it bearable.

MB purchased a sweet potato for another test, will make a chipotle lime dip side - stay tuned.

Library fundraiser trivia was a success - Don't think it matched that of our LG auctions for the library. Beachey and Wifey bless them.

Crunchie you got one mountain right - Think the others are Baker and St Helens (we got ashed all over years ago when she blew)

Thankfully it is not a full moon PJ - He needs to be spanked. 

Had a lovely personal chef make breaky this morning egg on hash browns, how spoilt - Tajin habarnero sparked it up wowzer.  Perfect snorkel weather, a crew is going out around the point today then into HMB.  Expecting the surfer dudes to show up soon, small rollers. 

Prepped roast chicken for the next month along with veggies and now frozen for quick meals. Went to Que Onda for a take out last night, friggin packed with ppl waiting for tables.  The sweat was pouring of Oscar y Pedro, had a marg while waiting.  Food was delicious I had veg lasagna the other dish was Viva Mexicano pasta well worth the wait.  Bumped into many locos y xpats - my incognito hat was not working.  Received a quick unexpected kiss from Pedro, what a sweet man.

HH was at Lolha last night enjoyed a Sol y Silver Patron - Was welcomed home by a several folks.

Who took those fish pics C&C?

Twirls hope you are finding some comfort today, sending more energy your way.

Mapes love you silly pirate.  Hope sweetie is feeling better now.

Frank any results yet hon?

Happy Birthday to Tortuga Tom in heaven.

Make it a good day all.

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 13:21:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Have trained the agouti to do a sit stay command this week

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 15:46:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
A black jaguars eyes

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 16:20:43 (permalink)
+2 (2)

After the clouded darkness comes the Soleil - magic.

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/27 17:01:01 (permalink)
Good evening.  24 and sunny skies.  Pretty much same routine this morning. A two mile walk before my fitness class, a tan appointment and return at Walmart.  Other than that low key with some reading and transitional Pastor called to remind me that this Sunday there is only one service at 9:30.  Gave Michele, in your office, my email and also they can text future updates.  

Jamie, thanks for your kind words. MaryJo and I have not talked since her diagnosis.  I reached out by text and asked her to let me know when she wants to get together.  Think it's best she reaches out when the time is right.  I have noticed her husband at the fitness center this week playing pickle ball.  I am very glad you have that doctor appointment next week.  We need you to get up to feeling 100%, especially with all the crud circling around.

Bernie, not antsy but I'm sure next week I will be in fast forward mode.  Great ice breaker for the four of you to have dinner.  Sounds nice.

PJ and others, thanks for your insight.  

SoSo, cool cloud formations.  You've been busy preparing for Dog's departure.  Safe travels, Glen.

Susy, always like it when you bop in.  

Badger, lost a whole lot of snow pack this past week.  Starting to see a few grassy areas and the 10 day forecast is looking favorable.  Say hello to Babs for me.

Hola Roatan kids.  Food looks delicious; hope the weather breaks soon for fun in the sun and lots of snorkeling.

Prayers Holly.  Hope you know we are all thinking about you.  Hugs.

Frank, any new news on your health issue?  

How about you Nipper; feeling better?

Always seem to miss someone, so hello to all of you.  MB

Page: << < ..10911092109310941095.. > >> Showing page 1092 of 1113
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5