AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10861087108810891090.. > >> Showing page 1088 of 1113
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 07:44:56 (permalink)
Howdy and good morning all.

Cloudy along the coast this AM but turning to mostly sunny skies just past noon.

Yesterday I asked Chet to join me for breakfast at Nell's. Been a while since I had been there; both sisters Edda and Linda were taking care of the customers. Chet got to meet the beach kitties and gave orange cat some petting and love; black cat was tolerant and his usual skittish self.

Finished my tax prep yesterday and will go to the post office tomorrow and get it off to my CPA. Got to chat with brother Bob last night down in Tampa. He's doing well and his locksmith business is steady. He and his girl Donna have discussed getting married sometime this year. I didn't even try to talk him out of it.

PJ, glad no problems from the big storm.  TV remotes can make an evil missle when launched by an angry wife. I can testify to that fact !

Crunch, glad you are liking the new wheels. I appreciate your kind words about my new girlfriend Sue and she is on 'cloud nine' about our planned trip. She is currently up in Delaware getting some small items left in storage when she moved down here and also visiting some old friends.

Cindy, only curious if Chris has ever packed his own bag ? Was it a disaster ? ha,ha.

MB, thank you. Hugs.

Badger, I forgot to ask you how Babs is doing these days.

Coffee finished. Catch y'all later.
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2020/02/17 07:46:48

Weekend at Bernie's
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 08:32:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Glad you are planning a backyard pool summer and MX trip Holly, some how it wouldn’t be you if there wasn’t something being planned. Truly feel blessed that we’ve had some adventurous day trips, dinners and laughs. Sending positive energy your way, keep up your naps and trip planning. Am saddened about your health prognosis and as you wish no tears (((HUGS))) sorry I leaked.

One more sleep, depart the house at 4:30AM and will arrive around 8ish with a Chedraui stop on the way down. Haven’t been in the expanded store in PA, knew where everything was in the old store, hope it doesn’t slow me down to much. Our friend who is looking after Zoey is coming over for a drink this aft while we will go over feeding etc. This morning will bath her and change crate bedding, weigh my luggage.

Crunch talked to son (HD mechanic) yesterday about a new used car for myself and out of the blue he said get a Honda Fit! LOL Glad you are enjoying your new ride, it does have amazing room in the hatch.

Congrats to your son on his promotion Frank, nice raise.

Barata hope Johns bum is ok, being poked by an urchin has to hurt! Those night snorkels were interesting on Roatan, spooky channel was fun at night.

VSD does is own packing, that is nonsense you pack for Chris especially with his bad behaviour Cindy. Besides if they forget something it won’t land on your shoulders sista.

PJ your special MX Valentines meal sounded deliciously yummy. Those little flea bites or mosquito bites are annoying and I packed the benedryl cream thanks for reminder. Hope your itching goes away soon, annoying for sure.

Bobski how is your injury?

Dinner looks great BeBe, super on the critters getting along.

It is family day here which is a provincial wide holiday so DH is home helping with packing and will load everything tonight for an early dark o’clock exit. YaY finally wore my tinker down!

Everyone else make it a gooder.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 09:07:50 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Crunch, it would be no fun for me seeing Chris wear the same items of clothing every day for 2 weeks. No fun smelling him, either. And Bernie? No. he has never packed for himself. #1, he has no clue about folding, rolling or any of the things I do to make everything fit and come OUT of the suitcase somewhat wearable. #2: You've met Chris. Do you think there's a snowball's chance in Hell he'd ever find anything he forgot in his size in Mexico, let alone on an island off the coast of Honduras?? Snort! #3:He'd put it off until the last possible moment, insuring that he would forget to pack a lot of the stuff he would need. It's a hassle I put up with so I don't have to listen to him whine about stuff when we're on VACATION. He's a baby, but he's my baby, even if he is a big grouchy baby.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 09:46:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Just a quick note, talked to Holly briefly yesterday and again this morning, she is Ok, but her houseguests are driving her crazy and she is threatening to throw them all out. She did say again please no phone calls at this time. Your continued thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

Wag more....bark less.
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 11:35:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi All
Cindy-- you reminded me of a time way back in the day.  A group of us (4) used to go to Cozumel a couple of times a year. We lived in Houston, so flights were cheap and my friend knew a lady that owned a house that we always rented at a very good price  (this was pre Air BNB, VRBO, Homeaway etc). 
Anyway, Her husband would always wait until the last minute and ask her to pack his suitcase.  She finally got tired of it- because, well, he is a grown man and should be able to plan a little better.  So she packed his bags sans underwear.  Of course, he had zero knowledge of this until we got to Cozumel.  To say the least, he was not happy with her. (we all had a good laugh over it)  BUT, after that he started packing his own bags. 

Hey Holly- I might be interested in buying a painting or 2 from Mexico if you think you might want to sell them.   I think you bought one when I was with you in Mexico years back. I don't remember which one it was though. Keep your chin up and as SoSo said, naps are your friend.  Sending more prayers and hugs your way. BTW- go ahead and throw out your house guests.  

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 13:01:59 (permalink)
+3 (3)
If the house guests are tiring you out Twirley I would ask them to leave and come back another time. You need to rest and have time to think.

barata
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 4426
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 17:26:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Post vacation depression has set in.  Car stuck in driveway cause the neighbour kid couldn’t do the snow blowing job. Suitcase full of wet snorkel duds, too cold to get mouldy but will be pretty stiff once we get the car up to the house. At least it’s not -30 and snowing so I should be happy about that, plus I got to play with my doggy.  He always makes me laugh.
Johnny’s butt is ok so far, just 4 little specs.  I almost ran into an urchin myself when I was trying to get out of the way of John and Maxine’s cameras, they were taking pics of an eel under a dock.  I was going to grab hold of a piling but luckily looked first - unlike John who sat first and looked later :) Still laughing about it.  TONS of sand fleas this year, guess the rainy season lasted longer than usual. I’ve got bites everywhere, usually just around my ankles. 
Thinking of you Holly.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 17:49:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Holly,
Go lock your bedroom door and take a nice long nap and tell the guests "no interruptions" unless the house catches on fire or something, you need rest and peace, not jerks.

Janjon, so glad Mr. Mark is doing better with his leg, it has been a long, hard road toward recovery and he still has a ways to go, wishing him the best.I remember Holly was buying a picture of a couple of motmot birds from a local artist one year, not sure if that was also the year you were sharing a condo with her or not.

SoSo, have a safe flight tomorrow and a wonderful nice long stay.

Hey Bernie, a French dip is one of my favorite sandwiches, don't get them often. They were invented right here in LA at Philippe's in downtown near Union Station although another nearby place named Cole's also claims credit for them. Glad you have a nice companion to spend time with in Mexico, where are you staying? Hotel or condo? Pictures of you and Sue's steak and lobster are fabulous.

Loaned my car to sister and nephew, her car is acting up and needs to get a dealer repair, and I don't drive that much anyway these days, that way it will get driven more like it needs and the darn battery will stay charged. Supposed to warm up to 70s starting tomorrow, can't wait, have just not been able to ditch that darn flu that put me in the hospital, can sure use some more warm weather (although I have not much room to complain compared to C&C, MB, Badger and others).

Cindy hope you and Chris have a wonderful trip and take lots of nice pictures of your snorkeling adventures.

Welcome back, barata!

New car sounds nice, crunch.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 17:50:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  35 and cloudy skies.  Had a good day.  Was at fitness center shortly after 7.  Only a few people besides me.  Left after a brisk 40 minutes walk.  Stopped at tan salon, gas station, grocery store and then back home.  Got some reading in, a shower and load of wash.  Snow just arrived.  1-3".

Cindy, thanks for the laugh.  Give Chris some of those tequila shots that he enjoys sipping.  

In the spirit of adhering to Holly's wishes, I do appreciate your contact and updates from her Paul.  Thank you for keeping up in the loop.  

Holly, if an issue with onsite guests you know what to do.  You've been through a lot and your physical, mental and spiritual needs healing.

Bernie, meant to mention earlier that the change in the VD plans sounded more enjoyable.   Wine and lobster/steak was a nice touch.  Food looked delicious.  Hope your friendship with Sue blossoms.

SoSo, I'm so dang excited for you and Glen.  The major change I saw in Chedraui PA was the walk-in cerveza cooler, similar to PoMo, and looked like they expanded the bakery area and take-out deli nearby.  Safe and happy travels manana.

PJ, the flooding in the south is heartbreaking. Those poor folks in Mississippi.  Be safe.

Kim, great feedback from Deb on the Fit.  I don't know how long you keep your vehicles, but my '92 Accord with 183,000 miles was the vehicle I sold last summer.  I miss my little MN winter runner.  Was always so dependable!

Edits:  Welcome home Barata.  Ouch on the sea urchin.  I've not done that one.  Mostly jelly fish stings...rough way to reentry after vacay.  It can only get better like lots of love from doggie.  Thanks for checking in.

Jamie:  Really, really hope you are feeling better soon.  Nice deal on the vehicle for all of you.  Hugs.

My best to all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2020/02/17 18:05:11

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/17 21:52:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
OMG is all I can say about this day and this situation.  Everything I say is under scrutiny and mostly taken wrong by at least 1 person.  You can't please everyone and I'm not going to try anymore.  I cannot believe that SOMEONE is acting this way but she is. 
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 05:47:32 (permalink)
Good Morning
Back to blustery howling winds. Hope the driveway is not blocked with drift snow, I'd really like to get out to Wally world for a few small travel items. 32 right now, but falling temps will put us back in sub-zero range tonight. 
Got our Costco excursion done. Chris loaded up 3 50lb bags of salt for the water softener, and 2 40lb bags of dog food, I finally found some jeans, and then we made a stop to see the grands. Got lots of loves and kisses from Didi, and Seth was quite the gentleman, offering beverages. Visited for a while, and Chris played a game of chess with Seth. (Seth now has a big honking medal for best in the chess club) As we got ready to head home, Chris was putting his shoes back on and somehow hurt his back. I suspect maybe a pinched nerve, sure hope it goes away, but he was pretty miserable all last evening. Got out the heating pad and slathered his lower back with BioFreeze. He is still sleeping, but I should go and check on him soon. Lifting all those heavy bags, and hurts himself tying his shoe laces! Sure hope this doesn't last, he will be miserable on the plane, and more miserable if he can't snorkel.
Jamie, sorry you are still dealing with the flu. Hope you are better soon, warmer weather will probably help.
Holly, I have no words. What others have already said; you certainly don't need extra stress! Praying for you. Hugs.
Better go check on the big guy.
Be well, all.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 06:39:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Will be a cloudy day this morning, changing to rain this afternoon. Rain will continue throughout the night and into tomorrow. I guess we need the moisture. Current temp is 50F at 6:40 and the high will be 67 degrees.

Up early for me today as I have my routine check up with my doctor at 9 o'clock. Fasting for regular blood work draw to check whatever doc wants to get done,along with my A1C. No coffee allowed. Arrrggg. There is a nice breakfast place about 2 blocks from the doctor's office and their coffee is always good.

After breakfast I will head over to OIB and feed the beach kitties and then the post office to mail my tax paperwork to my CPA to finish for send to the IRS. 

Glen and Deb should be on the way to the airport soon. Safe travels you two and have a good time in Mex.

Well Cindy, I guess I asked. Happy packing for Chris. Ja,ja,ja.

Badger, thank you for the updates.

Hi Jamie. Hope you get to feeling better soon. I will be staying in a hotel on Isla Mujeres.

Hi Barata. Glad your hubby didn't get hurt too bad on the urchin and bummer coming back home with a stuck car in the driveway. Hope the vacation was still good though. 

MB, thank you for your kind thoughts. Sue and I have a lot to learn about each other and I hope all goes well. So far all is good.

Cindy, it's always something, right ?  Hope Chris recovers before the trip.

Need to get ready for the doctor's visit. See y'all later.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 06:40:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
No more added stress Twirley. I am really sorry.

Hoping Chris is better today once he limbers up. In my experience snorkeling was a reprieve from my spinal cyst pain. Sure hoping he is better today.

Thank you Jamie. It was time. 

Great advice MB for Ms. Twirley. I do keep my cars a long time.

That is a rough reentry Barata. Hope things are better today.
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 07:55:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning

Jamie  I sure hope you start feeling better. 

Twirls.  Please don't over do.  Remove the stress that you can. 

Bernie  when do you go to Mexico with your gal?  Hope you have a great time. 

Cindy-  Sure hope Chris is feeling better this morning.  Getting old ain't for sissies, that's for sure. 

Barata  That is a tough re-entry.  Mr JJ and I tried going to Mexico in Feb a couple of times.  While it was nice to leave the winter for a week, it always was horrible coming back to it.  

MB  It's getting close to wheels up for you!

I've had a sensitive tooth so going to see the dentist this morning.  I know many of you may be jealous- I'll try not to brag about it too much!

Enjoy your Tuesday Clubbers!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 09:00:07 (permalink)
+5 (5)
Hi, another phone chat with Holly this morning, it's starting to look like I may have to go down there and help a couple of people with an attitude adjustment.  And I CAN be brutally honest when necessary. Not looking forward to it, but all of this stress is the last thing Holly needs right now.

Wag more....bark less.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 09:22:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Ain't no sunshine in my life...back to gray clouds and rain here.  A high temp of 58F.
Slept well last night.  Thankfully didn't wake up at 4 a.m. again.  
SJ overslept this morning.  He only had 15 minutes to get his act together and hit the road. 
Lil doggie and I just finished our morning walkabout in the rain.
The cat stayed out all night.  She has plans to sleep all day on the bed. Time for my coffee. 

SoSo,  wishing you a fine time in paradise.

Cindy,  oh jeez...hope Chris is going to be ok.    

Bernie,  Good luck with your check-up.  Enjoy that breakfast once you get cleared to eat.

jj,  not jealous at all.  I hope the tooth is fixable.  

Jamie,  very nice of you to loan your sister the car.  Hope you begin to feel stronger soon.  Hugs

MB,  the flooding is sad.  Near Shiloh Natl. Park, a cliff collapsed taking two houses with it.
A third house and the main road may go at any moment.  No one was hurt thankfully.

Twirls,  there is always one person.  Hope they settle down stop causing you stress.  Hugs

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 11:30:34 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Now the road is gone!  I sure as heck wouldn't be taking a walk on what is left.

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 12:44:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Scary pics PJ.

Maybe you could give them a correction telephonically Badger? With just the threat of your presence if they do not comply?

I am so sorry Jamie. Hope you are consulting with the docs? You should be better!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 15:09:12 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJamigo
Now the road is gone!  I sure as heck wouldn't be taking a walk on what is left.

Holy Cow! I'm with you, PJ! No way I'm taking a stroll there. Glad no one was injured. The top picture looks very like pictures we saw a couple of years ago when massive rains sent many very expensive homes sliding into Lake Delton just below Wisconsin Dells.
Badger, I don't know what all is going on at Holly's, but If you can talk to these people on the phone, ( with your tough guy voice!) , try that first. 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/18 18:35:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Got about 3" of snow.  I shoveled a couple of times last evening as it was a heavy/wet snowfall.  Finished up the plow stuff this morning.  This morning I had a 9 dental appointment and it was a white knuckle drive for 25 minutes on a layer of ice.  An hour later, when I headed home, the roads were mostly ice free and very sloppy.  I did a quick run through Walmart for a couple of trip items including the Repel wipes and then a tan session.  The rest of the day was a mishmash of this and that.  

PJ, incredible devastation caught on camera.  Makes one wonder what those two guys were thinking....or not.

JJ, the clock is ticking.  I've got plenty to do before now and then so I'm glad I still have a couple of weeks. 

Cindy, -1 tonight and another cold one tomorrow. Highs near 40 by the weekend.  Seems earlier than usual for the large temperature swings.  

Badger, hopefully, whatever is going on will get sorted out/resolved quickly.  

That will be a fun trip checking out Isla, Bernie.  May you say?

Crunch, the taxes are a PITA.  I am going to give it another go but I may just have the CPA firm down the street file them. I stopped there today and talked to Linda. She had done my taxes about ten years ago.  Will see.

Will keep sending prayers to all in need.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2020/02/18 18:39:22

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/19 05:53:19 (permalink)
Good Morning
Chris is moving a bit better this morning. Spent yesterday alternating ice pack and heat pack. At least now he is not threatening to cancel trip! I will call Chiro office when they open up and see if Doc can squeeze in an adjustment for Chris. If he is too jammed up, I'll give up my adjustment scheduled for 10am. (they are closed on Tuesdays, otherwise I would have tried getting him in yesterday.) He did feel good enough to go with me to vote yesterday (State Supreme Court).

MB, look closer, there is a third person in the fog up ahead of the 2 men. Not a place you'd catch me sight-seeing. Oh, and we stayed 1 degree above zero, be jealous. Happy to see the weekend warm up, don't have to worry about snow or de-icing at O'Hare. (unless, of course, the weather pattern changes. Again.)

Speaking of jealous, hope your dental appt. went well, JJ, and that there is nothing serious going on with that tooth.
Jamie? Feeling any better? Hope so. Badger would tell you: CHICKEN SOUP!

Holly, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Everyone have a great day!

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/19 06:35:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Tortilla soup always helps me too. Chicken noodle is also a "go to" when I am sick.

Glad Chris is feeling better and hopefully even more so today and I bet they will get him in if you let them know of the circumstances.

Got to run...........work is calling loudly already.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/19 07:22:31 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Showers and rain off and on all day long today. I just went out on the screened porch with Freddie to see what the heck this group of crows were fussing about. Must have been the rain. Current temp is 62F at 7:24 and the high will only be 1 degree higher at 63 degrees. Forecast for rain all day tomorrow as well. Yuck.

Yesterday my doctor's appointment went well; he will send results of my blood work on the "My Chart" site.
Went to breakfast after doctor's visit and that coffee sure tasted good. Must be the fact that I couldn't have my morning cups with milk and sugar before the blood draw. After breakfast I went to feed the beach kitties. The orange one gobbled up her good and allowed me to pet her and she was begging for affection. Black cat eats slower and stops 1 or 2 times to the drink water that I bring from the house. After kitty time I went to the post office to mail off my tax stuff. No lunch at Fibber's.

Today beach kitties, Fibber's lunch and grocery shopping on the way home. I need a vacation. Hee,hee.

Speaking of vacation, hoping that Deb and Glen had a good trip down and ready to get their feet into the warm sand today. Send us a few pictures, Deb !!  Please.

Oh jj, I forgot to answer your question : Sue and I leave May 3rd and return May 12th. Excited to explore Isla together.

Go get 'em Badger !

PJ, scary pictures of collapsed road and destroyed houses.

MB, I didn't understand your question "may you say" ??  You sometimes speak in code ! hee,hee.

Cindy, glad there is some improvement for Chris. Chiro probably his best bet for full recovery. Not much time left before travel. 

Hi Crunch !!

Time to get a moving. See y'all later.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/19 07:54:42 (permalink)
0 (2)
just added wheelchairs to our reservations to get us thru the airports.  hope to see the chiropractor today.  son will be over tomorrow to help load the car.

Video
Pix
YouTube

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/19 07:56:52 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
You don't know how much I appreciate this group of wonderful LG friends and family.  I feel closer to most of you over those here now. 
I do understand that these friends are losing their best friend of almost 50 years + or - a few years, and Chris is losing probably the most stable living environment he has had in years.  Its as much of s shock to them as it is to me.  They are going thru a lot.  However I am the one who is dying and I have to keep it together for the rest of them???!!??  There is a lot of jealousy over who gets priority.  AND OF COURSE THE MONEY!!!  tHE MONEY!!  I COULD BARELY BELIEVE MY EARS!  But I suppose it appears to some as favoritism on my part.  Those with seniority feel slighted by those that I feel are more needy.  Angela is my executor and Trustee.  She sides with Jan of course,  Everyone is crying but me.  Chris has almost become non functioning since the reality set in.  The girls are picking on him.  MY first thoughts are of my 4 legged children.  I DO NOT WANT them farmed out and rehomed if possible.  I think Chris needs them and he wants them. Pearl whines the minutes he walks out the door.  He is her best friend.   They are used to him and love him.  In order for that to happen, he has to have a permanent home to take care of them and money.  I want to buy him a small house which I can get for a cash deal and some money to support them as long as Pearl is alive, and she is only 2.  That means that he may get slightly more money than those which feel seniority.  It also means I have to hurry and find something for him.  Chris is not my best friend and sometimes I have been very mad and upset with him.  He certainly isn't the best of my friends but he has been here taking care of me and doing everything he can for a long time, even prior to moving in.  I know he loves me and my animals.  If he is separated from them he will have no purpose.  I know what that is like when I lost Jay.  He was my purpose for living.    But these are my decisions to make.  I am doing the best I can.  I want my money to go to those that it will help and those that have done for me in one way or another.  Some I don't really know that well but well enough to judge their kindness and efforts towards myself and others.  This make Jan feel like shirt since she has been there thru every little scrape I've had but also can be petty, jealous and at times treats me like I don't know shirt.  I'm sorry I don't have enough to do what I'd like to do, money wise.  MY fur children are first.  
I hope this gives some insight to what may be in store for you all some day.
Also this has been a terrible shock to me to learn that I thought I had a bronchial infection, just a bit longer than a week ago,  to finding out in a short time that I am eat up with cancer and probably don't have much time. (as indicated by every Dr I have seen.  )  Once again, I am trying to be strong for those around me and make their lives easier.  
Thanks FRIENDS, fo letting my vent to you.  You all are the best.  I hope there is no ill feelings about what I have done or given when I gone, among any of you or some of the past LG group.  Just know that I love ALL YOU but wish I had more money to pass out.  Some of my money is going to my favorite animal welfare charities.

I really do no want people calling.  When I'm home, I am sleeping a lot.  You can text and if I'm available, I will call you or text back.  Thanks for understanding.  Paul will have any and all updates.
Page: << < ..10861087108810891090.. > >> Showing page 1088 of 1113
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5