AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10811082108310841085.. > >> Showing page 1085 of 1107
Author
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 13:32:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Afternoon all

Bob, an outhouse on a snowy road and a car collide...an accident...Is that when the S H I T literally hits the fan?

Hi SNF!  Nice to "see" you.

Nipper, I loved the picture of the palm and the saying with it.  AAWWWW! 
Wish you rapid recovery with your health issues.

JJ, you are such a bright light in my world.  
That parade and rally was something to see!  Glad you were a part of it all!  I was glued to the TV here watching!

I Opened this forum early this AM and had to set it aside.  The power went out.  During the outage I noticed the ceiling fan was filthy so we used the time to clean it.  It usually runs 24/7 so hadn't noticed how dirty it was lately.  

Seems like earlier I had a lot of good things I wanted to say or comment on and now I can't think of any.  Watching old movies and just ate a late breakfast.  Chris is defrosting some pork chops for dinner.
I guess I'm still recuperating from the bronchial infection because I have only spurts of energy.  I nap a lot on the sofa.  I never napped until this winter.  

Its gloomy and cloudy today although fairly mild at 57 with a "feels like" of 54.  

I'm hoping by late April into May that I will be able to go park my feet in the sand in PM and maybe a visit to Isla.  I had a bet with a friend who lives in CA about the GAME.  She lost so owes me a visit and drinks on the beach!  We both are looking forward to that.  I hope we can both arrange the time.   

Timing is everything.  
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 15:43:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Snow started in earnest by the time it got light out. By the time breakfast was over and they had gotten all their stuff rounded up and got on the road it was about 11am. I asked them to let us know when they got home. It's a straight shot south on Highway 41, usually a 15-20 minute drive from our house. Took them a little over an hour. 70mph road, and no one was going over 45. Just guessing but it looks like the 6" has already arrived, and like the song says, it doesn't show signs of stopping. It has been a nice reprieve from the nightly whine of snowmobiles, but I'm sure they'll be out in force again this evening. Town plow has been by once, but you can't tell now unless you look at the pile of snow blocking the end of our driveway. Guest rooms are straightened up and the luggage is out; the process begins. Late night last night and early wake up call from the dogs has left me feeling mighty sluggish, just can't seem to get motivated. But sitting here isn't helping, LOL. Better get moving.
Holly, hope you get some answers SOON! Take care of yourself! 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 16:43:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
snow bath

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 17:08:58 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Snow bath cuteness!
Congratulations on the new truck Badger.
Great to see you are back among the "normal" SNF.
Gaga is the best. Sweet Didi.

Bought my new Honda Fit yesterday. 1/2 down and reasonable payments for a 3 year loan. However, they are replacing the seats with leather (1k, because dogs and their fluids ha ha) so I have a fancy new loaner Accord for a few days.  All these bells and whistles are amazing!
Glad you are home for now Twirley.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 17:33:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  24 and sunny.  Snow started here around 4 a.m.  My best guess is 8".  Went out a couple of times this morning to shovel and then again after plow came through.  Didn't make it to church and not surprised that lots of events were cancelled this morning which was good as the roads were extremely slippery.  Spent a few hours cleaning base trim, hand vacuuming stuff, moving some of the furniture, removing window treatments from the two upper bedrooms and other tedious time-consuming tasks.  Done for the day.

JJ, Lola looks great.  Such a pretty girl.  Thanks for sharing the parade pic.  Must say I've never been in the midst of that many people.  Must have been a thrill of a lifetime.

Bob, thanks for clarifying it was an outhouse. Hope the ankle has had a chance to rest.  Have fun hitting the slopes tomorrow.

Glad you are not pushing it Holly.  Enjoy that pork chop dinner.

Badger, congrats on the truck purchase.  Always a good time reconnecting with your friends at the Mexican restaurant.

Bernie, word must be on the street that some nice guy is bringing chow to the beach kitties.  Your act of kindness is surely appreciated.

Cindy, good job on the pics especially the middle shot. So cool seeing Joey rolling around in the fresh snow.  Suitcase is out.....Yeah.  So looking forward to some pics.

SNF, have a terrific time in the tropics.  It will do the body good.

Barata, how was your trip? 

PJ, hope your honey's sciatica is getting better.  How's the wedding planning coming along?

Crunch, forgot to congratulate you on the new vehicle.

Have a beautiful evening all.  MB

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 17:34:58 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Bob, the thing in the road is a rectangle.

janjon, so glad you got to go see the parade even though the weather is not the nicest. Did you say you dropped Mr. JJ at daycare? Where do they have that these days? Used to be the bar at Nordstrom department store in my day.

crunch, hope you are doing OK getting MIL adjusted to the new living.

Bernie, glad you are still taking care of the beach kitties and good luck finding a good return fare.

Pam, glad you are back on the boards and healing OK (I hope) and hope your new computer lasts you a good long time.

Congrats on the truck Badger, sounds like you spent a lot of time and effort on it.

Just got back from the hospital a few hours ago. Had myself taken to ER Thursday afternoon and was admitted that evening with suspected pneumonia which an xray showed to be a bad case of flu with heavy chest congestion.  Food was pretty good for an institution, and a first for me (which I commented on to a superior who was doing a survey of patients) was, when you said "Thank You",  the person being thanked actually says "You're welcome" instead of "No problem"!!! Every single person including the volunteer who wheeled me out.
The ER doc seemed competent enough although tried to prescribe too many meds for me, I cut his list down from 8 to 3 but had to be very firm and raise my voice twice or more to get what I wanted and needed and not what they wanted to give me. 2 of the 3 meds are temporary. I am sure some of the other meds work OK on others, but for example they keep trying to shove Simbacort down my throat and it is not even a generic. Phew, it is hard work being a biotch.
Sis picked me up and drove me home, it is raining which we need.

Holly hope you get your CAT scans done soon, even if you got them done this weekend, doesn't someone need to "read" them and write up a quick report to send to your doc? Sorry to hear you are still feeling a bit punky, hope you have another warm spell and you can take out "Roxanne" for a spin to lift your spirits.

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/09 19:54:21 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Jamie  Daycare=bar to drink a couple of beers with his buddies. 

Twirls  please take care of yourself.  you are napping because your body is telling you it needs rest. 

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 04:36:20 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
JJ, forgot to say yesterday how pretty your little girl looks.
Jamie, hope you're feeling better. (You sound feisty enough!)
I did a search to see what our official snow total was, but no luck. We are approximately half way between 2 weather reporting stations; the West Bend airport to the east and Beaver Dam to the west. From what the news last night said I split the difference and my guess is 9&1/2 inches. The wind is very light, so at least there is no blowing and drifting. Chris cleared the garage apron last night after the snow stopped, our plowing guy will take care of the driveway. Don't know when I will get around to the deck, etc., have a big pile of laundry, and Sophie's Apoquel shot at 11:15 this morning. Temp is 21, but it felt a lot colder than that when I let the dogs out a little while ago. 

My coffee cup is empty, and chores await; have a wonderful day!

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 06:22:16 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Biotches, it's Moanday.

Jamie, I'm with you on the "No problem" rather than "You're welcome" reply...I hate it!

JJ, that is one cute little fluffball.

Crunch, leather seats? Nice!

Love the Joey pix, Raji takes daily snow baths and the other day I watched as he took a flying leap into a big snowdrift and was buried right up to his neck. No camera handy, of course.

Cindy & MB, please keep the snowstorms down there, we have enough to last us awhile.

I had another chat with Twirls yesterday, she's hanging in there and making plans for whatever the future holds, keep those thoughts and prayers going!

A high of 30F here today, but cold temps coming later this week.

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 06:44:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Badger - I buy the cheapest entry level car and then put leather seats in it. Did the same with my Focus. Those dogs will puke or worse and it never really comes out of fabric. I will be really happy when I can return this looooong loaner car and get my short car later this week.

Jamie - that flu is awful. Glad you are getting much better now.

Thinking of you Twirley. Hang in there.

MB - I need to do so much of that stuff. What do you clean those base boards with?

Cold front coming in now and rain all week. I guess that is better than snow, but I hate the rain and gray skies and cold winds. Whine over now!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 07:47:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Moving a little slow this AM 'cuse I stayed up past midnight. Somehow I was engrossed in the love story within the movie Deadpool. Guess I never saw it before.

Sunny skies this morning turning to partly cloudy around 10 or so. Current temp 43F at 7:42 with a high of 66 degrees.

Yesterday morning I went to Walmart to buy a black ink cartridge for my HP printer. They didn't have the one for my model so made a trip to Office Max. They had it but $5 bucks higher. 

Afterwards I went to feed the beach kitties and they were fussing some because I was a little late. Sorry buddies. Got home and spotted Chet on his back porch; he was giving food to one of the cats that belongs to the lady next door to his house. It's name is "Grey kitty" and it likes to come over to Chet's back porch and watch his two cats though the sliding glass door plus it begs for food. I asked for his help trying to locate a noise under the hood of my truck. We rode around the neighborhood some; no noise. Then I parked the truck in my driveway and popped the hood. No noise. Darn. Thanked Chet for 'fixing my truck' and made a sandwich for lunch.
Turned on the TV and found a golf game so I could take a nap. hee,hee

Cindy, what great pictures of Joey taking his snow bath. Thank you.

jj, thanks for posting that picture of Lola. You think she knows that she is a 'pretty girl' ?

Hi Jamie. Lordie, glad you got to the hospital for some help. Please stay warm and get rid of that flu and congestion.

Congrats on your new Honda Fit, crunch.

Badger, hi ho and back to work you go.

Gotta scoot. Hope y'all have a gooder.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Craig in WI
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 4150
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 10:29:15 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Badger, good to hear you found a newer truck.  We kinda need those up here!  Cozumel will happen beginning this coming Sunday.  It's not "home" like Akumal, but at least it'll be much warmer than WI.  We were there for a week 20 years ago and then for just the day a few years later.  I'm sure things will be a lot different now.

All the rest of you...I'm enjoying reading about your adventures and daily events.  Not writing a whole lot, but I am checking in most days.

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 10:39:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Slept in a bit this morning.  Gray and rainy day here.  
Pets had no interest in yard patrol.  They dashed outside and back inside pretty quickly.
Yesterday was beautiful and 65F degrees.  Threw open a few windows to let in the fresh air.
Washed all the throw rugs and hung them on the line to dry.  Vacuumed upstairs and mopped. 
Not feeling that energetic today.  Think I will watch some old movies and work on the ironing. 

Twirls,  praying that you receive some solid answers to your health issues.  Hugs

Jamie,  glad you are out of the hospital.  Take care.  Hugs

Crunch,  congrats on the new ride with leather seats. Sweet! 

C&C,  cute pic of Joey wallowing in the snow.     

MB,  will the painting be done while you are SOB? 
SJ's sciatica comes and goes.  Not bothering him lately.  
As far as wedding plans.  SC has gotten busy with the new job and studies. 
Hasn't said much of late.  Think she is just pulling together ideas and what those ideas cost.  
post edited by PJamigo - 2020/02/10 10:49:23

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 18:24:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  27 and clear skies.  Got an early start and was up to fitness center at 7:30.  Got right at it walking the track.  Mary Jo joined me when she arrived which made the time go by quickly. Just shy of 4 miles in 60 minutes.  Then I went to tan salon and headed back home. Did some reading and thoroughly cleaned the LR moving/vacuuming the large furniture that will stay put, cleaning base boards, and took all the wall art down for relocation downstairs.  Met my goals for today so was happy to finish up around 4.  Also, touched base with brother Paul, who just returned from his mission trip to Jamaica. 

Crunch, after a dusting with a soft Kirby attachment I take a moistened soft cloth to the oak base board.  How about a pic of the new Fit when you take possession.

Badger, Raji sounds like a fun soul. Light snow expected here Wednesday followed by a cold snap until the weekend. 
Jamie, glad you acted quickly with the ER and short hospital stay.  Please take good care of yourself.  That flu is nothing to mess around with.  Hugs.

Craig, safe and happy travels.

Holly, lots of us sending healing prayers your way.  

PJ, thanks for your updates.  

Great news on your son growing his business, CyC. Can't remember....did he set a wedding date?  Cute gaga moment.

Those kitties sure like it when you show up for their regular feeding time. Ha.  You've officially spoiled them, Bernie.

Later, MB

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/10 18:59:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch---So do you order the car built to your specs?  The car dealership certainly doesn't change out the seats do they?  Funny you should say you are ready to get rid of the loooong loaner car.  When we were looking for a car for Craig, she drove the Jetta first.  Then went and drove a Toyota Cambry which I thought for sure she would want because it was bigger, leather seats and more decked out plus a year newer.  All things she had in her former Honda Accord EX. After about 5 minutes she says "I like the smaller Jetta a LOT better, main reason being the size!  Enjoy your new ride!
Deleted User
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 05:17:35 (permalink)

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 06:18:52 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
Sophie's appt. went well. That Apoquel is like a freaking miracle. She hasn't scratched once since she got the injection. I'm rather hoping this turns out like it did for Barata's pup; I believe she said that after 3 or 4 treatments they never had to have any more treatments. Busy day at the Vet's clinic; full house. One guy was there with his 2 dogs, both rescues. One looked like a springer-beagle mix, the other one was a GIANT. As tall or taller than an Irish wolf hound, but mostly white with black sprinkles all over. Lean like a wolf hound, weighed in at 120lbs. Asked him if he knew anything about the dogs parentage, he sort of chuckled and said when he got the dog as a pup, the humane society said border collie cross.  About the only thing vaguely like a border collie was the coloring and the long nose. Lovely friendly boy, though. Sophie wanted to meet him, that was funny, too. She strained to get close enough for a sniff, but belly crawled to get there. Eager, but completely submissive.

Should be another sunny day today, high of 25. Tomorrow more snow into Thurs. morning. "They" are predicting another 3-4".
sigh.
Today will work more on the packing list. My snorkel bag fit just fine, Chris had to remove the foot straps from his fins to get them to fit. Other than that and a few swimsuits and trunks, nothing else in the bags. IMPORTANT stuff first!
Have a wonderful day! 

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 06:37:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Have fun packing C&C. Part of that anticipation. Glad Sophie has relief so quickly.

Frank - I am just taking one they had on the lot as is. However, the only "upgrade" is the seats. They just order the leather and recover them. One of the reasons I picked this car is it will be easier to drive the pups and the MIL around. My old 2 door Focus was not good for that and also some very pricey issues were upcoming. I need to get my butt to work reliably. If not for the dogs I would have been fine with the cloth seats.

You are walking fast MB. Good for you. Any faster and you will be jogging.

Hope you are doing ok Twirley - your pun was very funny.

Have fun Bobski. You skinny beast!

41 here and not really supposed to get any warmer. More rain and then some more and more.... you get the idea. At least not snow thank goodness.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 06:39:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Wolf Hounds, it's Twosday.

Cindy I finally talked to Duane yesterday and gave him that phone #, he's supposed to let me know how it goes.

I'm taking the day off to do some work on my truck, temp is currently 24 with a high of 28, but more snow tomorrow. 

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 07:09:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

It will be a mostly cloudy day today. Our current temp is 61F at 7:36 with a high near 70 degrees. Weather can't decide what to do this week.

Yesterday started with my visit to the beach kitties. Black kitty starting to be a little more friendly, as in hanging a little closer when I get the food ready. After taking care of the cats I ate at my usual place for lunch.

Today I will probably go ahead and book the return one way from Cancun. If business class becomes available I can decide if I still want to spend the miles for an upgrade using miles.

Hi Craig. Hope you have fun on the Cozumel trip.

Yes MB, I am spoiling the beach cats. It is enjoyable to visit with them.

PJ, I don't blame your doggie or kitty for not wanting to do a yard patrol when weather is nasty. Did that rooster finally go back 'home' ?

Bob, just hard to believe you are going skiing again. hee,hee. Enjoy.

Cindy, no mas snow ! Get thee to the caribbean post haste.

Hi Crunch. How long to you have to wait on the seat job for the new car ?

Hi Paul. Happy work day on the truck. Hope it's not too bad.

I need to finish my last cup of coffee and get ready for the day.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 10:28:53 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Still drizzling rain and a bit foggy here.  With a high temp of 48F this afternoon.
Would have slept in a bit longer...but the cat wouldn't let me.  
Morning chores are finished.  Pets fed.  Walkabout the property finished.  Time for a sitdown and coffee.
Going to crank up some music and get out the dust cloth and lemon oil today.
With all these warm temps there are now some daffodils blooming. 
Peartree, redbuds, and dogwoods are putting on buds. 
Gonna get nipped come Thursday morning when temps go down to 19F. 
Tomorrow temps go back up into the 60s,  Bringing cold front, severe weather with boomers and deluge of rain.
Evacuation for the people living along the river have started.  Electric coop will turn off all electricity.
Water company turning off the mains.  Also natural gas.  Forcing the people out this time. 
Looking like a record-breaking flood.  Though we are high up on the hill.  Should get some extra
water and emergency items in place.  We could also lose water, gas and power.  Happened before.

Cindy,  glad the new suitcases are going to work out for you and Chris.
Interested in the fact that Sophie gets the Apoquel shot.  That might work better than the pill
version Lil doggie takes.   She sometimes finds the pill in her treat and spits it out.    
Going to ask about the shot next time we are at the vet.  

Bernie,  yep, the rooster is still here.  He can stay as long as he minds his manners.

MB,  I am impressed with your walking distance and time as well.  Good for you!

Craig In Wisc.,  Good to see your post.  Wishing you a wonderful time in Cozumel.

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/11 12:21:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJ - that is crazy weather. I hope you don't lose any of those things.

Your high is only 13 degrees less than here Badger. Hope that makes you feel better

Bernie - I know those cats love you. I should get the car Saturday because the only leather they keep on hand is black and I wanted gray. They have about 40 swatches of color choices, but only stock black lol.......
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/11 19:02:16 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  25 and clear skies.  Got a nice brisk walk in this morning with my neighbor before our fitness class.  Then a stop at TJ for some returns, tanning and trip to grocery store. Back home for a quick bite to eat, reading and then I thought I would tackle the tax software download. They no longer make the new desk top PCs with disc drives, but still sell the tax software disc/digital download.  Didn't go well with call to Best Buy, where software was purchased.  Was supposed to have gotten an email from H&R with an activation code and download instruction.  No...so had to contact them to push the email out again and a different activation 8-digit code was provided different than the one in disc package which was 7 digit.  Tried the new email code and then got another email that the one in the software case was the right one and missing one digit, which they provided.  F y F and lots more naughty words later, got it downloaded and CPA's digital return imported.  Started to do the Federal and about that time I was so in another space and time, I cracked a couple of cold ones and done for the day.  Thanks for listening....

PJ, sad to hear about the disruptive weather system. Terrible news for folks.  Keep safe with updates please.

Holly, how are things?

Kim, damp weather always makes me cold to the bone.  

Frank, hello,  Hope that cute grandson of yours is doing well.  Is you sweetie still enjoying her new ride?

Badger, dang.  Hope the truck work went well.

Cindy, buckle up for the deep freeze with your fur friends.  Ugh.

Missing some folks here.  Have a beautiful evening and tomorrow is mid-week already.  MB

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/12 06:11:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Missing Folks, it's Hump Day.

Craig in Wi, hope you have a great trip and check back here when you return.

Bernie, did you book your flight?

Crunch, I'd feel better if you took the 2 feet of snow we have on the ground.

PJ, take care!

MB, you saying naughty words?!? Hard to believe.

Truck repair went pretty good, had to replace the knock sensors, which entailed removing the entire exhaust intake manifold. I finally quit around 3:30 and have a bit more to do this morning to finish up. 

Under a Winter Weather Advisory today, with strong winds, snow, and falling temps.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluba 2020/02/12 06:22:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
PJ, I hope you got your emergency supplies, for just in case. I will be so sad for you if your redbud doesn't bloom (at the PROPER time)
MB, we always used to do our own taxes, never any problems, but have to admit, having eldest son whiz through with the friends and family discount (0$) is very nice. He'll schedule us for after our trip.
Craig, I finally had to look up where you live out of curiosity. Why, you're practically a Minnesotan! Have a great time on Coz. And speaking of Minnesotans, I was happy to see Amy Klobuchar moved up a tiny bit in the race. Don't think she has much of a chance, but she appeals to my Midwest sensibilities. What say you, MB? Just curious.

Badger, waiting to hear with bated breath about Duane.

DIL has agreed to be my plant waterer/caretaker while we are gone. Today I am picking up spare keys from eldest (he's always done it in the past) and dropping them off at DIL's (Didi hugs and kisses!), then will proceed to Costco for dog food supply to take to Illinois. I sure hope the dogs behave themselves at Grandma's house!
Bought a new swimsuit on Amazon. Was a bit nervous about fit, but it arrived yesterday and I'm very happy with it. Still waiting on supply of Repel wipes, also coming from Amazon. A MUST HAVE for the evenings in Roatan! And sometime in the next couple of days I need to get my hair trimmed up so it doesn't mess up my snorkel mask. Probably not until Friday, I'll be dealing with fresh snow tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..10811082108310841085.. > >> Showing page 1085 of 1107
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5