AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10761077107810791080.. > >> Showing page 1080 of 1112
Author
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/29 17:59:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening. 20 and cloudy.  Got a 3+ mile walk in this morning, tan appointment and then relocated items from closet to lower level minus the clothes.  

PJ, thanks for the low-down on roosters and hens.  Didn't know.  Any relief on SJ's sciatica pain?

Apparently CIndy is in the know.  Thanks for the interesting story about Dekalb.  Quite the slogan back in the day.

Enjoy the warmer weather Jamie.  

Nipper, hope the hip feels better soon.  Tropical weather should help; have a wonderful trip to Coz.

Crunchie, always appreciate your insight on the medical. 

How you doing Twirls?  Check in when you are feeling up to it. 

Hola "B" boys....Badger, Bernie, Bob and Bosco.  

Barry's Cheesecake in Kentucky was an inspirational story featured on national news tonight.  Manana, MB.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 05:43:51 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning
Getting very tired of dreary overcast days, think I may be getting a case of S.A.D. Need some sunshine soon! May be getting a bit more snow and freezing drizzle tomorrow, but no sun. Perhaps on Sunday...

MB, I tried to find the story you mentioned, but no luck. Lots of stuff about Barry's Cheese-STEAKS in Louisville, though. Apparently pretty famous. What network was it on? I need a good-news story.

Another laundry day. Sigh. This afternoon I may start a list and begin the process of laying out tropical clothes to decide what goes and what doesn't. We bought new luggage a while back, the lightweight hard side kind, (with SPINNERS! woohoo! finally!), so it will be a new challenge to fit in the snorkel gear and appropriate amount of clothing.

I got nothin' else, better go start the chores...have a wonderful day! 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 06:33:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I bet those signs are worth a lot for the comedic value. Thanks ladies!

The new luggage sounds nice, and the trip even better C&C.

MB - you are sure getting your mileage in. I am impressed. 

Everybody have a wonderful day. I hear Spring is coming.............
post edited by crunch - 2020/01/30 06:37:17
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 06:37:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
ChrisandCindy

appropriate amount of clothing.

Snicker. I know, I know, but I really miss the days of Babs and I doing 2 week trips with just carryons. Nowadays we have to bring the large suitcase to mule stuff down and back for our friends.

Good Morning Laying Hens, it's Thirstday.

Bernie, that means you need to get the garbage out!

How's Twirls doing today?

I got in a full day of work yesterday and have a couple of small jobs to do today and then back to the taxes.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 07:17:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Crazy weather day here on the coast today. AM showers, then partly cloudy from 9 to 1 changing to sunny skies from 2-5PM. Pick one you like. he,hee. Current temp 43F at 7:28 with a high of 56 degrees.

Yesterday was the usual feeding of beach kitties followed by lunch at Fibber's. Today will be busy : after beach cats I will skip lunch and go to Andrea's house to help her. I will help lift the TV off the wall bracket then remove the wall bracket from the wall. Next job will be to help her take all the window coverings down and remove all the curtain rods and brackets. Andrea gets a U-haul tomorrow that will be towed to Arkansas by her Ford Explorer on Saturday. I wish her the best of luck taking care of her Mom and living back home.

MD, you made me snicker with your hello to the "B" boys.  Speaking of one of the 'B' boys, where is that Bosco been hiding ?

Cindy, happy laundry day and enjoy the new luggage with spinner wheels.

Have a good day at work Crunch. Good that you don't run with the scissors in hand.

Thanks for the trash reminder, Badger. I had already placed the can out when I came back to posting and spotted you reminder. I still use the one carry-on for trips to Mexico; works fine for me for 7-10 days.

Time to scoot,
See y'all. Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 07:37:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning.  Cindy, you can tell my mind was on cheesecake and not cheese steak.  CBS news story, but check out this link if you wish.  

https://barryscheesesteaks.com/barrys-story/

Make it a great day all.  I'm headed to the fitness center. MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 09:42:36 (permalink)
Hey, I'm with you...I'll take cheesecake over cheesesteak any day! Great story, thanks for the link.

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 10:51:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Cloudy and blah day here.  A high temp of 49F.
The rooster is still hanging around.  Raising a ruckus under the bedroom window every morning.
Trying to be yard boss.  So far this morning the rooster has spurred lil doggie.  Terrified the cat.  Dude has to go!  
SC called me from NC driver's license bureau.  Needing proof of insurance with her name on it.
Her little proof of insurance card only had her dad's name on it.  Referred the problem to her dad. 
He has password to the insurance company account.  Where apparently you can print out a certain form
that is required.  Hate that kind of xit first thing in the morning.  Barely had my eyes open.
Oh well, clear my mind of it.  Nothing I could do for her.  
Still haven't been to the grocery store.  Threw together tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner last night.
I just do not want to go inside Wally World.  OCD about this flu.  By all reports still running rampant here.
Schools are all closed.  I tried the online ordering process last night.  Thought I would do the pick up out front deal. 
Got it all entered.  Then noticed the credit card number listed was an old one.  Deleted it before adding additional card. 
Puff!  The entire order gone.  Said a few choice words.  It was late I was too tired to enter it all again. 
Will try it again this morning.  

Cindy,  Think I have case of Sads as well.  We may as well get happy.  Winter isn't near over.

Good luck with the packing.  You'll be in the warm sunshine laughing with good friends soon.

MB,  you really are gaining stamina and strength with your exercise routine.   Good for you!
SJ's sciatica pain is still hanging on.  He gimps home every night.  Really needs to go to doctor and chiro. 
See about getting some help.  But he is not moving in that direction.  Stubborn!
Really hesitate to plan a nice vacation.  When he can't walk about and enjoy himself without pain.

Twirls,  thinking about you.  

Need to get moving here.  Everyone have a nice day!  Hugs

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/30 18:28:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  24 and cloudy.  A light coating of snow, <1", this evening into early morning.  Nuisance snow and just enough to make a sour commute for most. Had a good day with 2 mile walk and stretch y tone class. Found a couple of new Michael Kors swim suits at TJ on the way home.  Both keepers.  Bathrooms cleaned and dong a couple small loads of wash now.

Bernie, quite nice of you to help Andrea out, once again.  Lots going on for her.

Cindy, this January has been the cloudiness one since MN started to keep weather records.  I would probably have SADS if it weren't for the shake n bake I've been doing.

PJ, I'm just starting to take notice of subtle changes two months into my exercise routine.  Should really assist with my morning power walks SOB. Had a good laugh with the rooster ruckus.

You might want to check in with us Holly.  Thank you.

Gem, the Mississippi is already stirring up trouble because of record precip levels in '19 and milder winter temps this year causing ice jams and very fast moving water. 

Hola Jamie. 

Hope you get that tax stuff off your plate soon, Pablo.

SoSo, phenomenal sunrise on FB.  Hope you share with the rest of the BC.

Happy Friday Crunch and a fun day of skiing for you Bobski!

Have a beautiful evening.  MB

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 04:15:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mornin BCrs

Twirls hope you are feeling better.

MB what an incredible journey for that little Zoey poodle, those stories make me feel sick to my stomach. Only because I put myself in the owners position of losing a dog. Can only imagine the extremely happy reunion. To answer your question N95 is a filter mask. Keep up your steps, I am impressed ~well done.

Nipper is "The BRAT" jeje, SoSo happy for you heading south soon. Super you have assistance through the airport, always a worry. Enjoy your time with L&S and the beautiful grounds of Iberostar. Watch out for falling Iggy's... Dive time for Ron, yay. Soak all your hip pain away with the warmth.

BeBe you BE the weekend warrior, ROTF. Better start building up the stomach muscles cause they hold up your back LOL. Honestly hope your back pain eases up.

Jamie, hang onto your hat with those winds.

C&C glad to see you are perfectly human Cindy, it's ok to have bad days. Understand to well the depression which the grey brings, hang in there your trip is soon. Do you always pack for Chris too? Love spinners, except on carpet there is significant drag.

BB how are your critters surviving the winter? You still swimming?

JJ will be rooting for your Chiefs, our neighbor is having the Supebowl party this year, he is smokin some ribs, yum. Have to come up with a appy idea to bring, suggestions welcome.

Bosco you surviving the chill down, watch for falling iggy's!

PJ you having rooster stew soon, jeje. Hope Cudi is ok, spurring is crossing the line.
Dang on losing your order, that sux. I've used the online pick up so very convenient and then DH picks up the groceries on his way home from work. They also deliver with a charge of course.

Badge, will be parking my arse in AK this trip until the end of March, hope you make it down to say hi.

There is an atmospheric river over us, 4 inches predicted today, all part of living in a rainforest. Will check the flow on our creek during a wet walk today.

Making some good progress with puppy retrieving. Expecting her to fetch me a beer from the bar fridge next month, jeje. Zoey is obsessed with balls, which makes it very hard for her to drop it, working on the drop part. Might have to duct tape a ball onto that beer as the next step lol.

Watching the impeachment, crap Dershowitz opened a f’n can of worms with his argument. You will never get rid of the orange liar. He is now free to Quid pro quo any country along side asking them skew votes again, wave by to democracy it appears you have a King, the chosen one he declared on the lawn of the WH. Above the law.

Enjoy the game, be well.

Thurs sunrise pic

Just to add in a throwback thurs pic too... ty Badger.
post edited by Soleil Soul - 2020/01/31 09:51:36

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 05:08:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Weekend Warriors, it's Friday.

Hope you have a great time in Akumal and can post some pix for those of us shivering back home. 
The one app that people request that Babs and I bring to parties is Mexican Deviled Eggs, just substitute medium hot salsa and bacon bits for the mayo.
Reposting the 2nd photo you linked, SoSo, this reminds me of when taking a photo of a large group I tell them to line up alphabetically according to height.

PJ, somehow I see a rooster dinner in your future.

C&C, you need a countdown ticker.

Bernie, another date this weekend?

I, too, wish some of the Clurkers would check in.

Boat Drinx tonight.
post edited by Badger - 2020/01/31 05:59:52

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 05:41:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
MB, I think it is the same, here, cloudy-wise here. I rather wish the news would stop reporting just how many days it has been since we have seen the sun. There is still a chance for some sunshine Sunday morning...
Got a light dusting of snow overnight, prediction for this afternoon and overnight is the dreaded wintry mix; freezing rain and snow. Hoping it doesn't start until after Chris gets home. (usually around 4pm.) What is up with bad weather every Friday? I think this is the 5th Friday in a row with yuck.

PJ, yeah I think that bird needs to go. Roosters can be very aggressive, and we don't want to hear about Cudi getting hurt, or Elphie.  Do you have some kind of tarp you could throw over him? Or would animal control come out and help? Explain that your pets are getting attacked? Next could be you!

Adventures in cooking yesterday. Couldn't decide what to make, ended up with "experimental" dish...Had a rice blend with brown, yellow and purple rice that I cooked stovetop about half-way, put in the bottom of baking dish, then layered with spinach, cut up chicken breast, diced tomatoes, mozzarella and fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Sort of a no-pasta lasagna. Turned out very tasty, with enough leftover for a repeat tonight. And low carbs! Win-win.

Have a wonderful day!
PS: I hope you have better luck with your curbside grocery order today, PJ!
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2020/01/31 05:44:04

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 06:42:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Sounds delicious Cindy. Very cloudy here too. Unusual.

Kentucky fried rooster for SB PJ. Sorry to hear that SJ is still suffering. You are smart too stay out of the stores.

I am worried about Twirley. Hope she is ok.

MB - almost time huh? You too Soso. By the way Soso - I give you the award for that post. Inclusive, funny, scary, it had it all!

What a great fun picture of y'all.

Ok, hi ho, hi ho....................

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 07:56:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning y'all.

Cloudy here along the coast turning to showers and rain around 1 this afternoon as 'stuff' moves up from Florida. Oh those Floridians. Not much sun until Sunday. Current temp 37F at 7:30 with a high of 54 degrees.

Yesterday I fed the beach kitties a little earlier at 10:30, then over to Andrea's house to help with removal from items anchored to the walls ( curtain rods and TV bracket ). Didn't take too long. The last two furniture pieces were picked up by Habitat for Humanity : an old Armoire and a stuffed living room chair. She will get the trailer today and leave early Saturday morning. We said our 'goodbye' and wished each other good luck.

Never did get over to the Chevy dealership to talk about new tires so that might be on the agenda today after lunch.

Hi SoSo. Thanks for the beautiful sunset picture and the group pic from the ABR past. Everyone looking good. Do you remember the date ? I'm sure someone does, si ?

Funny Crunch : "Kentucky fried rooster". When we were in the country where Debby and I grew up, a mean rooster got my Sister down her back and scratched pretty badly. She was wearing an open-back sunsuit. Mom and Dad had been sitting in the shade under an apple tree. Dad jumped up and got ahold of that rooster and 'wrung his neck'. Yes, we had Kentucky fried rooster that night. hee,hee

PJ. hope you can get your online grocery order done. I am assuming you have written down all the items ?

Badger, no date this weekend...yet. Kathleen and I have been playing 'phone tag'. Will see.

Cindy, hope you can endure the cold and grey skies until the sun comes out. Roatan is in your future !

MB, I bet I couldn't keep up with you on a beach walk. Good for you on your exercise program. I have been off my beach walks for a while.

Super Bowl this Sunday. Hard to believe it's almost time. Go Chief's !

Time to get going.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 08:02:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Super Bowl - likely cheering for the Chiefs because so many of you are. Mahomes must be an OK guy if Aaron Rogers does commercials with him.  How's that for football knowledge?

2020: Akumal in April!!!  Oops, make that 2021
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 09:51:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Soleil Soul

JJ will be rooting for your Chiefs, our neighbor is having the Supebowl party this year, he is smokin some ribs, yum. Have to come up with a appy idea to bring, suggestions welcome.

https://i.postimg.cc/kgg7...D1-C26937-D76-D1-C.jpg

SoSo---Perhaps something that can be smoked along with the ribs? (And I'm not talking corn) If so, double the servings!
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2020/02/01 08:07:10
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 11:36:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Gray and raining here.  The high temp will be 54F.
May see the sun again tomorrow.  Temps will be moving upward to 65F by Sunday.
Finally got out of the house to do the grocery shopping and a badly needed haircut. 
Also a stop at the dollar store for Bday cards and Valentine's day cards. 
Got it all rounded up and put away.  Made a chicken casserole for dinner. 
Called it quits for the day.  My back was so tired.  Went to bed early and slept hard.

Ha! Ha! on cooking up the rooster.  Stop to see the neighbor down below that has chickens.
He said the rooster is not his.  Told me to cook em up!    
Advised that the rooster more than likely belongs to the new neighbors.
I didn't realize that we had new Mennonite neighbors at the top of the hill. 
Cindy,  thought the same as you.  Use an old blanket to scoop him up. 
SJ already said that he is having no part of catching that rooster.  

Bernie,  Pretty sure the group pic was taken in October 2011 on the beach in Akumal.
Just before hurricane Rina.  You, Bosco and Twirls were around but not when the pic was taken. 

Deleted User
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 15:47:57 (permalink)

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 18:53:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  31 and cloudy.  Had a doctor's appointment this morning so I missed my functional fitness class, but drove over to the community center afterwards and did a 40 minute brisk walk.   Really didn't accomplish a whole lot more other than a shower and a small load of wash.  Christine and I decided to reschedule our dinner plans this evening as she needed to work late and wouldn't be here until 7 or so.  

Crunch, you nailed it.  SoSo excels in her one-on-one BC commentary. 

Cindy, cooking made fun when one experiments with ingredients. The spinner wheel luggage sounds great.  You'll have to let us know how much you like it/worth the extra expense.

Deb, great group photo.  I've actually met everyone in the pic but PJ, sadly.    

Bob, the bowling event sounds like no-pressure fun.  Fourteen people is a nice size group.  Enjoy Sunday's game; hope it exceeds all of our expectations.

Pam, I don't know about that rooster.  Wish he would just leave your hood and head home soon.  

Bernie, beach walks are great exercise.  Hopefully you get back at it weather permitting.  

Hola to all I missed.

Manana, MB. 
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2020/01/31 19:00:41

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 18:59:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
SoSo, how about small tortilla rollup sandwiches using cheese spread on half and something like deviled ham on the other half. Maybe use tomato red colored and regular colored flour tortillas so they are roughly the color of the Chiefs uniforms. Rotel cheese dip is always good but a bit messy to pass around and is better to serve in a chafing dish so probably not the best choice for an event where most people will not want to leave the chair, floor or sofa.

Hope Holly is OK, think she had a Dr. appt yesterday or today if she kept it.

Nice of you to help Andrea with her move, Bernie.

nipper, you'll be glad of that wheelchair assist, have used it myself the last few trips but not since I got stuck with a walker myself.  Hope you can post a few pics on your return, you always have good pictures and enjoy yourself with a nice getaway from the cold.

MB thanks am enjoying the nice warm weather, supposed to cool down Sunday and temps back into the 60s. You sure are getting in a lot of exercise, good on ya!

Glad you got your new tractor Bob.

The doves have returned, every year we get some mourning doves in the early spring in the building where I live, usually they build a nest and the parents take turns sitting on the eggs. One year they built a nest in my next door neighbor's asparagus fern on her balcony, one egg never did hatch. At least they have not started going "wooo wooo" at dawn, guess they have not laid the eggs yet.

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/31 20:22:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all

I started a post last night and the PC battery died.

Hopefully I will recover soon.  Started a 4th round of some high power antibiotics and steriods.  Dr says I'm not getting enough oxygen with this infection so today oxygen was delivered.  I've had no strength and I guess because of lack of oxygen.  Cerainley not smoking.
I've done very little.  Chris is doing everything.  I did drive to the store today but he shopped while I sat in the car with a portable oxygen thing.  
We are both looking forward to the game and of course rooting for the Chiefs.  I bought us both Chiefs shirts awhile back.  Chris is smoking a brisket and we'll have a few wings for lunch.

I've cut the cigs almost completely out.  3 yesterday.  2 today.  Yes, I know to turn off the oxygen and don't smoke anywhere near it.

Unfortunately I will not be going to Mexico as I planned nor anywhere for awhile.  If I was well, I don't want to go anywhere because of this new Corona virus.  Too scary with my immune system.

I'll try to post a bit more as I feel up to it.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/01 05:21:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Sorry to hear you are not feeling any better, Holly. Hang in there, dear.
Babs was not feeling well last night, so we just chatted with Badger. Still fun, hoping Babs feels better today.
Jamie, it always kind of cracks me up when you refer to temps like 60 as colder...I guess it is what you get used to; but I'd be doing a happy dance for a 60 degree day about now!
MB, I really don't consider the new luggage an extra expense; after our last trip the old stuff was pretty much shot, and didn't owe us anything. Gave one decent piece to Badger for hauling baseball equipment, the rest had holes in them. We looked at prices, etc, and shopped around a bit...an American Tourister 3 piece set at Costco cost us significantly less than what Kohls was selling the same stuff for; in fact, our 3 pieces were less$ than 1 piece at Kohls.(on sale!) We also checked a bunch of online sites, Costco won. Will soon see how it holds up to the baggage handlers.
Didn't get the freezing drizzle,, just another light dusting of snow. Didn't check the weather site this morning, but it feels fairly mild out when I let the dogs in and out, repeat, repeat, repeat...
Have a wonderful day, all!

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/01 05:48:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Happy Dancers it's Saturday.

Twirls, I'm sorry you had to cancel your trip, hope you feel better soon. Big day tomorrow for the Chiefs! I am still a bit disappointed that the 13 time world champion Packers won't be playing K.C., maybe next year.

I wonder what JJ's plans are for the game?

Jamie, our Mourning Doves stay here year 'round, we had 8 of them in our feeders yesterday.

PJ, Babs and I were also at the ABR that time, we were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.

A bit warmer here today, might get above freezing and then a high near 40 tomorrow.

Wag more....bark less.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/01 09:20:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Still cloudy here.  Rained all night.  Looking forward to seeing the sun later in the day.
Nothing much on my agenda but chores and preparing snacks for tomorrow's big game.
Need to sit down with laptop and investigate the Chromecast and find a way to watch the game. 
Haven't done that yet.  May have to pay some $$ to get a streaming service.  

Badger,  I remember your 20th-anniversary celebration now. 
Thanks for jogging the memory bank.  Fun times!

Twirls,  Pray the new round of meds and the oxygen help you get better.  Hugs

Everyone have a wonderful day!  Hugs

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/02/01 09:39:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning to everyone.

Cool and very wet this AM. Showers are supposed to end around 10AM then cloudy all day. Current temp 44F at 9:15 with a high of 52 degrees.

Andrea called a little while ago to say she was on the road in South Carolina and her two cats were calm, thanks to some 'kitty drugs' her vet prescribed. I wished her well and told her that I had asked my guardian angel to watch over her on the trip back home. I didn't get an acknowledgement from the angel but assumed he or she got my request so all will be safe and sound.

Slept in this morning and the rain falling into gutters helped me snooze; Freddie was with me be at the bottom of the bed and was sound asleep. Heat mattress pad felt very nice.

All I did yesterday was feed the beach kitties, eat spare pork ribs at Fibbers for lunch and then get pricing for my tires at the Chevy dealership. They were higher than the price I had received from a smaller independent tire store; I didn't push for a lower price yet as I wasn't quite ready to order tires yet.

I was supposed to have a date tonight but the weather will not be real good to go out. I have a new and different  lady friend that said she might come over to my house tonight around 5PM. She wants to bring some snacks and what she likes to drink so we may have a "happy hour" with hor d'oeuvres. I suggested she pack an overnight bag if we get snowed in.  Now don't you guys or gals ask tomorrow if it snowed here along the coast. Hee,hee.

PJ, I remember that year and believe Holly was still my beach buddy. We stayed at that smaller hotel down by Lol Ha. Was that the Hotel Akumal Caribe, Holly ? We left 5 days early due to the hurricane.

I need to get ready for the day and go feed my beach kitties.  Hi to everyone else and hope the Chief's win tomorrow. Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Page: << < ..10761077107810791080.. > >> Showing page 1080 of 1112
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5