AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10711072107310741075.. > >> Showing page 1073 of 1079
Author
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 14:56:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJamigo

Always a fun day.  Still I enjoy the St. Louis Cardinals and NCAA Basketball the most.  

My 2 favorites also.  There is nothing like the Final Four. NEVER miss that final Monday night game.  Bet BeachBilly is with us on the basketball.  Don't know if she has a favorite baseball team.  Cinncinati is close to home
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 15:53:22 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Hey Frank, I'll bet you $20 that the Tigers win the championship tonight.

Wag more....bark less.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 17:57:18 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie, what is that white stuff in some of your beach pics? Looks like clouds that fell to the sand or something.

Not really following NFL football much, not too much fun to watch alone but will root for the Chiefs and Packers for a few of my BC friends. At least the Patriots are out of it for a change.

Hope your sister is doing OK, Badger. And MB, hope you recovered from your chair injury.

Will add to the "beautiful picture" comments, PJ.

Took car in to mechanic today, Chris said my battery is OK, I am just not driving enough and starting the car every few days is not enough, car needs to be driven. It hurts my lower back to drive much (think I need to have my rheumatologist check if I have RA, it runs in the family on my mothers' side and I have been a lot stiffer the last month or so), so will enlist my neighbor T and nephew D to do some driving for me. Supposed to rain late Thursday.
Hadn't seen mechanic Chris in almost a year, he was out for 8 months with a broken back, and is still gaining weight. Glad he is doing OK, nasty accident, heavy diesel truck engine fell on him.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 18:13:27 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  26 and cloudy skies.  Up early and shoveled the driveway.  Then off to fitness center for a 1.5 mile walk and then a stop at grocery store.  Got some reading in and tackled the organization of some paperwork that I've put off.  More snow arriving here shortly.  Probably a couple more inches by morning.

PJ, thanks for the laugh about the "mean chair".  Cut is slowly healing up.   Sure am glad Memphis has been trained well on the leash.  Hope you don't get too bored.

Crunchie, you had me laughing too with your earlier comments directed to Pam.  You funny.

Welcome home Badger.  Praying for your sister and family during this difficult transition.  Take care.

Holly, good thing you got that new antennae so you can watch the Chiefs.  

Cindy, careful with all that shoveling.  Our weather sounds quite similar this week.  Who will be watching over the pups when you head to Roatan?

Have a great week skiing Bob.  You probably got some fresh snow from that last weather system.  Enjoy.

Bernie, I enjoy those foggy rainy beach pics.  Same old, same old gets kinda boring.  Nice to change it up a bit in my humble opinion.

Frank, you a betting man?  Have fun watching the games!

Edit: Jamie, I had the same issue when I had two vehicles.  Had to switch off every other day between the two running errands.  Glad I'm down to one vehicle now  and I try to get out every day so I've not had any issues.  Sure would be nice if your neighbor/nephew could help out.  You don't need the extra worry.  Hope your back feels better.  

Hola to all I missed. MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2020/01/13 18:23:45

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 18:58:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I'm here but was busy this morning.  Left the house at noon.  Chris and I both had appointments for glasses.  Chris can't see worth a darn.  It took a bit longer than I thought.
The morning business carried over into afternoon because I had to get copies made and faxes picked up then on to the FedEx spot to send everything off.  Doing away with Edward Jones and moving all to UMB.  Less to worry about but required a bunch of paperwork.
Still need to file my claim with the travel insurance company for my medical expenses in Mexico.  That's on tomorrow's list.  
Jan will arrive tomorrow afternoon as she has a Dr appointment.  We have the same Dr.  She'll stay the night.

I finally got some of the Christmas stuff packed up.  I told Chris to NOT let me out of the house for next year's after Christmas sales.  I found stuff I bought last year that I didn't even know I had.  That's why I'm repackaging EVERYTHING in clear plastic bins so I can easily see what I have.  I have enough floral decor in every colour to fill a shop. 

PJ, that was a sweet picture but I had commented that previously on FB.  Hope you don't get too bored.  Glad the kids are having a good time.

Jamie, I don't drive much either.  My 2011 HHR still  only has 55000 miles and the Camaro less than 25000.  I doubt I'll ever sell the Camaro.  

Badger, glad you made it home.  Hopefully your sister will be ready and open to moving on.  A location change or project is a good thing.  Thanks again for undertaking my "moving on" project.  

Not much on TV.  Wish I enjoyed basketball but I never did like it.

I'll probably go to bed early.  Maybe I'll have another cool dream like last night.  
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 23:10:12 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Badger
Hey Frank, I'll bet you $20 that the Tigers win the championship tonight.

Badger--If I would have seen your offer at the start of the game I would have taken it.  Not now!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/13 23:12:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mayan Boar

Frank, you a betting man?  Have fun watching the games!

I am
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 05:32:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Football Fans, it's Twosday.

Frank, BOTH teams are nicknamed "Tigers".

Jamie, is your car parked where it can get sunshine? If so, maybe look into getting one of those small solar battery chargers.

PJ, sounds like you are enjoying your time house sitting.

Twirls, that "moving on" project was mostly fun.

Crunch, I forgot to say that I added you to the "People who owe me margaritas" list along with MB.

Cindy, we received about 2" of snow last night, might get the dreaded freezing drizzle today and more snow tomorrow.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 06:25:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
We are getting the dreaded freezing drizzle right now. Town plow went by a little while ago, think they were mostly salting. Now S.W. part of state is under winter storm warning...hope it stays over there closer to the Mississippi.
Meanwhile, I never got around to clearing the deck, etc. Forgot I was enlisted to babysit while DIL went to dentist appointment. Good thing she called to remind me. Had fun with Didi including some nice snuggle time. But didn't get back home until around three pm. So that is on agenda for today, iffin my left foot cooperates. Giving me a lot of pain this morning, hobbling to get my coffee. *!#!*@! arthritis!

PJ, if you're getting bored, why not look to see if there is a crafting store in Cary? I know there is that retirement community that Chris' relative was living in; they've got to have a least one craft store to  keep the ladies knitting or what have you. Embroidery? Needlepoint?

Paul, is your sister amenable to moving? Or is it going to take some persuasion?

Need to get moving, have a wonderful day!

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 06:40:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I would be honored to "pay up" Badger! In Mexico :)

Jamie - Tomas doesn't drive the Mustang much. He now keeps it plugged in to an outlet in the garage with a battery tender? I think that is what it is called. Solved the problem for him. He is a lurker so maybe he will chime in.

You don't have gout do you Cindy? Tomas gets it in one foot and he is also an arthritis sufferer. Hadn't had an attack for almost 8 years until he had one recently. Very painful. 

Nice to hear that Memphis is such a gentleman! They are such good companions. Enjoy your boredom PJ. I am sure when you get home there will be lots of chores waiting for you 

Glad you are healing MB and watching out for those evil chairs ha ha!

You are sounding better Twirley. When is your next treatment?

Susy, Bosco, Barata, Gem, et al.......time to check in!

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 06:50:12 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning all.

Another cloudy day in store for the coast. It's 63F at 6:37 and the high will be right at 70 degrees. Weather man said that's 10 degrees higher than our average for this time of year.

Yesterday it started raining right after I fed the beach cats. No walk for me but the cats were glad to see me and were very vocal about it. No pictures taken. 

Had a egg salad sandwich at Fibber's and ate the whole thing ! Dropped off a letter for my bookkeeper at the post office on the way home. An early start on taxes.

Jamie, that is foam you see on the beach. It is named "sea foam" and is a result of high winds blowing bubbles off the tops of waves. Glad your car battery was still good.

Badger, I didn't stay up late enough to see my "Tiger's" lose last night.

Sounds like you are feeling better, Holly. That's good.

PJ, if you get too bored you could let the rabbit out of the cage and have Memphis chase it a bit. Then you can scold the bunny while saying "that's for trying to bite me you sucker" !  I'm just kidding.

Badger and Cindy, sounds like you two are getting the same yucky weather. Cindy, when are you leaving for vacation ?

Howdy MB.

Today I think I'll call a few places and get prices on some new truck tires. Time to scoot.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 06:53:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Oops, I didn't see your post, Crunch. Happy work day !

Weekend at Bernie's
Tomas
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8680
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 08:29:37 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Jamie, this is what I use on the Mustang. I attach the leads permanently to the battery with the quick disconnect sticking out from under the hood so I can connect and disconnect in a few seconds. It's really what you need to do for your battery.
https://www.walmart.com/i...QMzEAQYASABEgJFGvD_BwE

"Turn up the heat,
chill the rose,
stretch out on the beach
and let those metatarsals play"
(Rev. J. Buffett)
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 09:23:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I wish I felt as good as I sound...  I'm not sure what's going on with me, but I feel like CARP most of the time.  The swollen lymph node in my neck is causing a lot of uncomfortable issues.  My gut problems are still an issue.  I don't seem to be able to get rid of this upper respiratory infection.  I thought I was on the mend after I finished the antibiotic I got after getting home from Mexico, but 2 days later I started coughing again.  I've cut my smoking by half and still working at quitting.  I just have no stamina.  This sucks.   I keep telling myself that I will recover.  

Our nice weather day has turned into a cloudy day and not as warm.  We are now expecting ice for Thursday night into Friday.  Then massive rain again.  It's January.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 09:26:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Cloudy and raining.  T-storm rolled through during the night.
Yard is a soppy mess. SC warned me ahead time to bring an old pair of shoes.
Plus side is that it will be 70F this afternoon.    Memphis has been walked. 
Birds and bunny have their breakfast.  Having coffee now.  

SC was in the night time show at Bahia last night. Sent me a video in FB chat box.
It was the old rip up the newspaper magic tricks.
She did so well and looked cute as heck.  Her face just lite up when the bird appeared out of
the wadded up newspaper at the end.  She had that bird on her finger... giving her kisses in a nano second. 
Which surprised the magician.  I saw SC mouth...I have birds.  LOL 

I am going to have to find the grocery store today.  Bunny needs more greens.
Hope the google map on my phone works.  It is not far.  I been there before.  Wish me luck.
There is a Wally World in same shopping center.  Might just get some yarn and a crochet hook.    

Badger,  LOL  no way to lose on that bet

Bernie,  so far so good with bunny.  She loves bananas ...so I put a piece in her small cage.
She runs in to eat banana... I lock the door.  Then tend to cleanup and putting out food. 
Your beach pics reminded me of the time we visited west coast and walked on foggy beach.
Coming out of 100 degree weather in Tennessee.  The chilly air and fog felt so good to me.  

Crunch, Yep, I'll be busy on the return home.
I still have to put away Christmas decorations.  The tree is still up.  LOL
Sorry to hear Tomas is having aches and pains.  Poor guy.

Cindy,  hope you are able to rest your foot some today. 

Twirls,  sorry you are not feeling better.  Hugs 

MB,  take care with the shoveling.  

Jamie,  just wanted to add this about a car that is not driven much.
We once had to replace transmission on our old truck.  Because we didn't drive it much.
The oil all drains to bottom.  Leaving the works dry of oil.  Hard big money lesson ...but the vehicle really
needs to be driven for 1/2 hour every week to get that oil coating all parts.  Not just idle.  
When I was a child ...our neighbor had a truck he didn't drive much.  Every weekend he would take
it for an hours drive on the highway.  Never understood why until we paid the price for not driving our truck enough.

post edited by PJamigo - 2020/01/14 10:03:00

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 12:54:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger

Frank, BOTH teams are nicknamed "Tigers".

If "Tigers" is their nickname, what are their real names?
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/14 17:02:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  24 and partly cloudy but enough sun that I see some melting going on.  Woke up to 3" of heavier wet snow to shovel, then off to gym for a mile walk and a group fitness class.  Afterwards, I purchased two books at Barnes & Noble and stopped at the tanning salon. Reading and hot shower next.  My newest favorite sparkling ice flavor is coconut pineapple;17 fl oz and 5 calories with antioxidants and vitamins. 

Tomas, great suggestion.  I have one for my rider and it works great.  Hope you get some relief for your neck and foot issues.

Badger, great idea for Jamie.  Sure hope those snow plow drivers in Duluth don't strike.  

PJ, hope you found your way around okay in Cary.  Cute story about SC and magic show.  How fun for her.

Crunchie, ditto.  I would also be honored to join Badger and you to pay off our margarita debts. 

Hey Cindy.  Take it easy with that injured foot.  It would be easy to lose your balance on these snowy/icy surfaces.  More snow here tomorrow and a bigger system expected Friday.  It's beginning to feel like last February, shoveling daily.

Bernie, Fibbers should be giving you a frequent eater discount.  Meant to ask how Deb is doing with the Shingles?  

Hope you find some solutions to your health care woes soon Holly.  Hugs.

Later, MB.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 04:49:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Was actually a rather pleasant day yesterday to be outside. Temps got up to mid 30s with no wind, shoveling accomplished. It WAS pretty heavy snow, though. Combine that with vacuuming entire house, and my back was not real happy. Chris had a Dr. appointment in the early evening, and wanted me to tag along so we could put in our requests for anti-malaria pills. Mission accomplished, then headed to Don Ramon's for dinner.  Margaritas made my back feel happier. Slept like a rock.

Today we are back to more wintry mix, freezing drizzle. Then temps start to fall for the rest of the week with more snow tomorrow and Friday. 

No, Crunch, no gout. Chris has had one or two episodes of gout, mostly after he has eaten an entire jar of pickled herring.  Shudder. I can't stand the smell of pickled herring, let alone eat it. It is all just the degenerative arthritis and the wear and tear  on it when I was young and tomboyish. Some mornings just moving my foot a little while sitting down can bring on excruciating stabbing pain, mostly on the top of the foot; other days like today, it is fine. Had no pain at all going down the stairs this morning and not even a little twinge at this point. (but the day is young.) Big barometer swings are not my friend, though. Just old, and my ancestry. Lots of arthritis in my family. Will feel a whole lot better once we get to the Caribbean warmth. I forget who asked, but we go the last week of Feb.-first week of March. Getting closer. Dogs will be with Mom in Illinois. She has a large fenced in yard.

Hope you got your crochet supplies, PJ. Can't imagine you with idle hands.
Holly, sure hope you turn the corner and feel better soon.

Better get going, nothing is getting done while I sit here! Have a great day.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 05:50:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Margarita Lovers, it's Hump Day.

Frank.

Twirls, I sure do wish you would see some real improvement.

PJ, glad the kids are having fun, wish you had more pix.

Crunch, we would love to see you guys in Mexico again.

Hola Tomas, good tip!

Cindy, I think my sister will be OK with the move, I'm probably going back down there early next week to help get the process started.

MB, we're expecting 3" or more today and another 6" Friday into Saturday.

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 06:36:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Yikes on that weather. It has been warm er than normal here and drizzly/foggy stuff. However, rumor is the cold stuff is coming. Let the biatching begin

That water sounds delicious MB. What brand?

Do you have a place in mind already for your sister Badger? You are a good brother.

Tomas is all good. Episode over. Painful, but since it has been 8 years since the last one no regular treatment. He has messed up (genetic) feet anyway and arthritis so no surprise.  He is thinking about getting a second opinion on the neck arthritis issue since no relief yet.

Twirley - that upper respiratory bronchitis stuff takes a long time to go away. A lot fo studies show 2 - 8 weeks whether you take antibiotics or not. Hope the issues all start improving soon.

Your trip is getting so close C&C. Can't wait for the pics. How is SNF doing with her recovery?
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 07:45:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Another foggy start for our day again. I think the weatherman is just getting lazy and he justs "cuts and pastes" the same forecast. Ha. Current temp 61F at 7:39 changing to partly cloudy skies around 11AM. We will have another warm day today at 70 degrees.

My day yesterday was the same. Fed the beach kitties and was watching them eat when a guy with his dog interrupted the cats. He calmly stated that his dog just wanted to play with them. I asked if his dog leach was broken ? He didn't like that but promptly clipped the leash to his dog's collar and disappeared. I called the cats back so they could finish their breakfast in peace. Then I went onto the beach for my walk; was a little tougher than normal as the high tide was well under way. I managed to dodge the incoming surf and did all of 35 minutes before I ran out of real estate. That's what happens when one forgets to look at the tide chart.

Onward to Fibber's to have lunch : tuna salad sandwich did not disappoint. An interesting concept, MB, but I have met the owner; he is a 'tightwad'. After I got home I called a couple places to get pricing on some new tires for the truck. Best thus far $805 after taxes for a set of 4.

Later in the afternoon I started to gather info for flights to Cancun in May. American has added this new
pricing option called "online special". Using my points it's only 10K miles each way but flight times are cruddy
and non changeable once booked. Put me in a bad mood !

PJ, sounds like you have that bunny under control "you bite me and no bananas". Hee,hee. I assume you found the Walmart OK ?

Holly, perhaps it's time to check yourself into a hospital.

MB,Cindy,Paul...hope your snow ends soon.  Hi Crunch.

Coffee time over,
See y'all tomorrow.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 08:47:38 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Partly cloudy here.  Rain has stopped.  A temp of 70 expected.
Made it to Walmart just fine yesterday.  GoogleMap is my friend.
Only problem I had was not being able to release the emergency brake
on SC's car when I was leaving. Had to ask the neighbor man to help me. 
He knew the trick. Pull up just a bit then press in on the button. 
Nice man!  

Badger, the kids are not posting that many pics.  Mostly SC fashion show. LOL
But here goes.

SC at the main bar.

Trip to Akumal Bay yesterday.  SC and Zac went snorkeling with a guide.

SC and Zac in front of Akumal library.

SC in main bar area of Bahia Tulum. 

The ugly whales at Bahia Principe. 

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 10:32:03 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Started a post on the kindle and it froze up mid way.

PJ, great pics of the kids.  Love the part about SC and the bird.

Bernie, I don't know about your area but I don't think you can just "check yourself in" to any hospital theses days.  I may consider the Mayo clinic at some point.

Jan may have found a link to the swollen lymph node problem.  She is almost obsessive about researching stuff, which is a good thing.  Last year I had a back molar break off below the gum line on that same side.  I couldn't decide at the time whether I wanted an implant or just have it pulled.  I saw the oral surgeon and got prices.  Never decided so my dentist filled it and covered it over saying it would hold a good while as is.  Really didn't give it much thought after but it began to kind of bother me a while back and I knew I needed to tend to it.  An oral infection can be the cause of this lymph node problem and may also tie into the sinus infection.  Currently waiting to see how quick I can get it pulled.  It may solve several problems.

Cindy, sounds like you and Jan have similar foot issues.  She got a hairline fracture in the top of her foot years ago which now causes issues off and on.

Badger,  You are such a good man.  Babs, and your harem, are lucky women.  

MB has inspired me to do more to get myself into better shape.  I am not an invalid.  I can do this.  Plus I was spurred by another go round with Chris yesterday.  Anger is often good motivation.  I never invade his privacy but yesterday I heard his bird chirping and thought I might feel a bit perkier by visiting his pretty girl.  One look in his room sent me into orbit.  The dust was 1/4 thick on his dresser which means it is also on my pleated fabric window shades.  Clothes were scattered every which way and the worst part was 3 bags of empty beer can trash.  The trash pick up ran yesterday morning.  I don't let him smoke in his room because I don't want it to smell but stale beer smell is just as bad.  He was walking the dog but when he got back I struck like a lightening bolt at his feet!  He's on 2 week probation and I will be popping in his room without notice or knocking at any time from now on.  Since he missed the trash with the beer cans, today he and his buddy have to take them to recycling as I don't want them in my garage stinking either.  I think he is afraid that I will see how much beer he consumed as he takes out his trash.  When he brings in beer, he thinks I either cannot see or can't count.  And I know his hiding places in the garage.  From now on when he walks to the store, I will be watching his return at the front window and he has been informed of this.  I have my limits no matter how much he does around here.  

That's it for me today.  Sorry about the Chris rant.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 12:55:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh good lord Twirley. The only roommate I want is my husband. God forbid anything happen to him! Not to make light of your situation at all, but I remember from my single days what a huge PITA roomies could be. 

For sure on that tooth. I am surprised no pain though. 

Yay Bernie for putting that dude in his place. A little common sense  is needed by him.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/15 19:13:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Great pictures of SC and Zac, PJ, thanks for posting. Glad you know the bunny banana trick

Good for you, Bernie, for calling out that man who was not obeying the leash law. People can be real funny about their dogs, they can do no wrong, etc. I think they are more loyal about their dogs than about their children. Thanks for the explanation about the seafoam, must have been awfully windy.

Funny, Twirley, I was just thinking "I wonder if Holly has considered going to the Mayo Clinic".
Sounds like your friend Jan is on to something, problems with your teeth can affect the rest of your body in often very negative ways. See how soon you can get in to an oral surgeon to get it removed.

Cindy, where are you and Chris going that you need malaria pills?

Thanks to all for the car and battery suggestions, especially Badger and Tomas. I live in a security building with a parking garage that needs a remote to enter, all the spaces are carports and as far as I can tell, there is no electrical outlet, other than in the laundry room. Just have to start the car every day and drive it 2-3 times a week, and enlist others to drive it for me as well and try and suck it up with the lower back pain when I do have to drive it.

MB - I think you are the only person I know who started exercising BEFORE New Years'.

Hope Tomas gets a second opinion about his neck, doesn't sound nice at all. Has he seen a rheumatologist if he has arthritis?

Got my new glasses today, sister Laurie picked them up for me, they are real nice, frames are a charcoal grey on the top of the frame and a rose pink on the bottom of the frame. I tried to pick them up myself last week but the transport van from my insurance company was a no show for some reason so since Laurie works in the same town, I enlisted her help.
Page: << < ..10711072107310741075.. > >> Showing page 1073 of 1079
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5