AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10661067106810691070.. > >> Showing page 1070 of 1108
Author
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29473
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 06:38:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good news on the decreased coughing Twirley and the game.

Looking a little skinny Bob, but great!

Ouch Cindy. Sheesh. Glad you are ok!

LOL MB. Cats! That little Maya is one lucky feline.

What shall we bet Badger? I am in!

Looking forward to more reports about the CBD oil. Tomas and I cannot use any because we are subject to drug testing at our jobs, but it would be great if it helped some of our B Club amigos.

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 07:54:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Got a little extra sleep this AM. Moving slow but trash is out, so it must be Thursday. Coffee tasting mighty fine. Not too cold : 42F at 8:12 with a high of 61 degrees. Mostly sunny today.

Yesterday I fed the beach cats and then did a 40 minute walk on the beach. Was a bit windy but not too awful. Went to Fiber's for lunch and then Lowe's Foods to get some sale items.

Today I have to make a few phone calls and pay a bill or two. Also need to change a burnt out light bulb in the mud room ceiling. Probably do a few loads of laundry.

Looking good there Bob. Nice job on the weight loss.

MB, not sure on trip yet. Flight times not looking good last time I checked.

Badger, I'm rooting for the Packers. Hope it's a good game either way.

Ouch on the noggin Cindy.

Crunch, I knew you would like the shrimp boat picture.

Hope your flight was good PJ. I like the RDU airport.

Time to scoot.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 07:55:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
No one down South

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 07:56:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
One couple walking their dog to the North  

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2020/01/09 07:58:06

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 08:00:01 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Wind not too bad

Weekend at Bernie's
BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 08:14:08 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy New Year BC

Cindy...I have the attic stairs too. They really need replaced. They are wooden and missing a step. I've seen metal ones advertised. That's what I want. Just need a handy man. Wish Badger lived closer

Bernie...Glad you are still feeding the beach kitties. Does anyone ever give them fresh water?

Twirls...Sure hope you get well soon. 

It is supposed to really warm up here. Near 70 Saturday. With rain of course. I know we will pay for this in March and April.

MB...My NYE champagne was a no-go. Although this bottle had never been opened, it had some kind of funk that had settled where it had been laying on it's side. No way I was drinking that. 

Have a great day everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 08:29:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

Cindy, thank goodness that your accident wasn't worse.  I'm sure that hurt bad.  Good thing you didn't knock yourself out. 

The CBS / Dish dispute is affecting only a small market area.  Mostly areas which will be unable to see the KC GAME.  Wal-Mart was almost sold out of antennas and HDMI streaming cables.  I'll be dropping DISH probably for our local cable company.  DIRECT is just as bad.  I've had both during the past 20+ years but haven't tried cable since this is the first home I've had where it's available.

I woke shortly after 5 choking from drainage down my throat.  Apparently my sinuses let go so laying down was impossible.  I finally quit fighting it and got up.

Chris had gotten up and headed for the kitchen to feed the cats just as I spotted Chili crossing the patio and headed for the cat door with a still squirming mouse in his mouth.  I couldn't get up fast enough to distract him and Chris couldn't get to the other end to head him off in time, so naturally Chili brought his buddy in to play with... the mouse got loose as Chili proudly showed him to Chris.  Then he headed back outside for another...

Hoping you all have a great day.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 10:14:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Yikes, Holly. Not a good thing to have a catch-and-release cat who does the releasing IN the house!

Forgot to answer your question, MB; I got the largest size it came in, roughly 14x10 (there were some inches on both #s, but I forget exactly). (brain injury, LOL) It is big enough to accommodate the table with all three leaves added.   Claire, yeah, ours are wood, too. Solidly HEAVY wood. (ouch is correct, Crunch) Wind is a'howling. I don't care if it does go up to 45 today, those upstairs holiday lights are going nowhere today. 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 11:15:49 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good morning from Raleigh, NC!
Blue sky and lovely warm temps.
Flight from Nashville to Raleigh went just fine. Quick flight.
Just a little over an hour.  Didn't even get a nap in.
SC was waiting for me in the baggage pickup area.

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 12:05:39 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Mornin feline feeders, catchers and mouser moms

PJ glad you arrived safe and sound, have fun.

You look fabulous Bobski well done on your weight loss.

Crunchie Xmas was a bust also for me, now busting out of clothing is more like it.  Started my day with a protein shake, and forgot the protein powder LOL gonna be a good day.

MB that drink sounds interesting at zero cals… I use a soda stream and meddle anything from frozen berries, mint, citrus etc. into it.  For some reason I'm craving a MX diet COKE.

ROTF funny Cramer Cut Tejas hilarious.

Glad you are feeling better Twirls.

Ouch Cindy, the yellow carpet goes well with the yellow dogs ;)  Actually went on Wayfair and it is a lovely traditional green hope you are happy with it.  CBD oil does work, you won't be disappointed. Didi looks very happy with the JD BD gift, did you make her cake?  

Howdy BB

Nice service for your glasses BeBe wish we had a Costco close by.

Oh Frank thought you mentioned your state was legal...  think I saw the inside of your mind on that post jeje.

Bunch of tech stuff on my to do list today, security system and TV cable box sys for all tvs to set up, wish me luck.  

We are into some artic blast and wind next week with snow tonight. Believe we will be near your temps Badger... -18C hmmm calc to F (-18°C × 9/5) + 32 = -0.4°F    Fingers crossed the ferries aren't shut down tomorrow DH doesn't need a repeat of last weekend.

Everyone else make it a good day.  Watching my tinker go down slowly...

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 12:40:20 (permalink)
+1 (1)
That weather sounds horrible Soso. Grab your sweet puppy, VSD, and flee anywhere south now while you can!
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 13:15:18 (permalink)
+3 (3)
SoSo---Medical marijuana is legal in our state as of Jan 1.  Dumb thing about it is the stupid law reads the marijuana has to be grown in our state.  They did not give out licenses to grow until late Dec 2019.  So it will probably be 4 months for a crop to be grown and the product available to people with medical cards which I have.  If I was younger and didn't have so many responsibilities I would have done it in a minute.  Actually kind of did it when I was in my early 20's.  Went on a road trip with a friend in his small 2 seat MG.  Went to a friend's family getaway in Michigan for a big party over Labor Day.  Decided to go around Lake Michigan to Wisconsin to see some friends.  Got near Canada and decided to camp over night there.  Well we pull up to the immigration check point.  Lady says "what's that noise"?  Muffler was rattling. My friend thought she said "go ahead".  Well he starts pulling away and 3 officers jump out and stop us.  That gets us taken inside.  Well I had something in my sock that shouldn't have been.  Thinking who can I call to get me out of this mess as I thought they would search us.  They just questioned us, searched the car a little but not us.  Sent us on our way.  My guardian angel was with me that day!

Cindy--Sure would appreciate the contact info on the CBD.  I have probably tried 15 different brands/ types--oil, salves, brownies-and have not found anything that worked.  I think there is a lot of junk out there since it is not regulated.  Referral from someone is the only way to get something that might work for you.  Problem is it can work for one person but not the next.  Plus if it did work for everyone the government would make it a "drug" and harder to get IMO.  

Cindy--You are right about the Illinois taxation of marijuana products.  Depends on the amount of THC in product.  Some products are taxed as high as 30%.  Just read the average is 25.8%. If their idea of legalization would help curb the black market, they missed the bulls-eye.
 Matter of fact I think the missed the whole target!

Have a cyst in my scrotum that sometimes bothers me.  When it does it hurts like hell and makes my right leg kind of drag. Go get it scoped then to the urologist. He feels it and says it is small and not the cause of the pain.  Says he would not operate on it until it is the size of a walnut!  I am about ready to blow up but didn't. He didn't even look at the disk I'd gotten from the imaging place.  Says he thinks the pain has something to do with my hips or pelvic bone.  No instructions on what to do next other than "live with it". Tons of urologists around and I pick this guy.  I'm thinking Hey Bozo, it's not suppose to be there in the first place.  I got the money, now lets take it out so it doesn't get to the size of a walnut.  That makes perfect sense to me.  Waiting for this idiot doctor (?) to send report to my regular doctor and see what he has to say.  Needless to say, I am very tired of these doctors saying "live with it".

Thanks to all for listening to me rant.
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2020/01/09 15:25:42
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 18:35:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Curious how would CBD oil show up on a drug test? I use a few drops a couple times in the evening on my lower back but that is external. Sorry to hear Tomas is still having problems with his neck, what a pain (sorry for the pun).

Ouch, Cindy, hope your head is feeling better.

Darn, Frank, seems like it is one thing after another with you, about time you caught a break.

Went to dentist today for the root canal, ended up having the tooth pulled. I thought it was the biggest molar with the crown on it, but it was the furthest back existing molar and dentist said it had a lot of bone loss and pulling was an option. Cost about $450 for the extraction vs about $1450 for the root canal. Sitting here with a lot of gauze in my mouth figuring out how to eat for dinner, guess will wait for the anesthesia to wear off further. If I ever do have to have another tooth removed it will be under sedation, like I did with my wisdom teeth when I was about 17 or 18.

Zoey is sure a cutie, thanks for the picture, SoSo. Darn, that is some cold temps you are having.

Bob you look good, nice pictures.

Glad you are feeling better Holly. No bueno about the mouse! Glad you were able to see your Chiefs play, and got an antenna.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/09 18:36:36 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  A mild day here with a high of 36.  Enjoyed my group fitness class this morning.  Afterwards, a quick stop at TJ for a few more returns, grocery store and then back home long enough to put items away before heading to doctor appointment.  Playing the game with the annual Medicare wellness exam.  Had a blood draw for cholesterol and diabetes check and had a tetanus shot.  As it turns out, was eligible for the TD vaccine early as I cut my leg, in a freakish accident, at my earlier workout.  Got in about an hour of reading today and that's that.

Dang Cindy.  You one lucky chica.  So glad that damn ladder didn't slam into your nose and/or teeth.  That would've made for a nice look for upcoming trip.  Hope you'll be okay.

Good job on the walk Bernie.  Sure wish you had a walking buddy.

Hola Claire, good to hear from you and wishing you a beautiful 2020.  Was the sediment because the bottle was laid on its side and not upright? 

Just what you didn't need Holly, with the unwanted rodent.  If not already doing so, you need to elevate your upper torso so your body can sleep and heal. 

Badger, please give Babs my best. Look forward to an update on Gary when he is home bound.

Frank, not to give up hope on health issues.  Your latest medical debacle is fairly disturbing at best.  Hoping that Cindy has good results with the CBD and one never knows....perhaps this is the miracle cure for you.

Kim, hear ya on the holidays.  I got caught up in all the sweet treats.  

SoSo, that Zoey is quite the looker and I think she knows it.  Luv the do.  Fingers crossed that Glen has better travel results this weekend.  How did it go with your electronic hook-ups?  I really enjoy those zero cal sparkling water options, other than more plastico.  Another one of my goals to drink more fluids daily other than plain water.  Will continue to explore some other options that won't result in so much waste.

Yeah, PJ arrived safely.  How about some pics of the Wild Kingdom?  Hope the youngsters have a safe and memorial trip.  Akumal web cam is still looking good.  

Have a great day skiing tomorrow Bobski.

Edit:  Jamie, I knew I was missing something and that'd be you.  Sure hope you are doing okay.  Hugs girl.

The moon is beautiful this evening. Talked to Kat last night and she sounded great.  Be well all, MB.
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2020/01/09 18:43:41

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 03:39:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Scrotum Cysts (Thanks for that one, Frank), it's Friday.

Received news yesterday that the husband of one of my older sisters had passed away, I'm leaving this morning for Green Bay, might be a couple of days before I can check back in here.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 04:48:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Paul, our deepest sympathies to your sister and her family.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Deleted User
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 05:00:41 (permalink)

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 06:33:47 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I am so sorry Badger. You will be a huge comfort to her.

Ouch Jamie. Hope it is better today for sure.

67 degrees overnight and muggy. We are in for some possibly severe weather this afternoon and evening. Tuco will be very unhappy. Rain, thunder, possible hail and tornadoes. Oh my.

MB - how did you hurt yourself working out?

Best be getting to my stacks of "urgent" work.

It is frustrating Frank. Definitely get another opinion I think.
post edited by crunch - 2020/01/10 06:34:52
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 07:31:59 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Prayers sent for your sister and family. I know you will be strong for her. Safe travels.

Cloudy out today along the coast. The current temp is 53F at 7:40 and a high of 67 degrees.

Yesterday I fed the beach kitties and then did a 45 minute walk. Leg strength coming back. I missed your post yesterday BeachBilly and didn't see your question. I give the two cats fresh water every time I stop.

PJ, good to hear your trip was smooth travels. If you are able, please send us a picture or two of the "herd" at SC's house.

SoSo, that Zoey has sprouted legs !

Jamie, what a surprise on your tooth. Hope it heals well and no mas pain.

Crunch, weather across the country is a mess today. Hope you and Tomas can stay safe and warm.

That's all I got for today. Will post yesterday's pictures shortly.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 07:33:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
The southern view is empty.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 07:36:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Couple of hikers way up North but you may not be able to see them.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 07:38:47 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Large group of gulls takinging a break from the wind

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2020/01/10 07:40:22

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 08:18:22 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning from Cary, NC.   Cloudy with a high temp of 66F.
When out and about in Cary yesterday.  SC had to do a drug test for new job.
Then we had lunch at Hibachi Grill. Went to grocery store so I could get my kind of food for the week.
Trying to get myself oriented to the house and pets.  SC just left for the vet with Memphis the dog.
He needs checkup, yearly shots and tags so they can take to him the dog park.  Can't get a dog park pass without it. 

Badger, so very sorry your BIL has passed away.  My condolences to your sister, family and friends.  Hugs

pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 08:32:39 (permalink)
+2 (2)
My sincere condolences, Badger.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/10 08:52:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
We are under a winter storm warning from mid day today until mid day Sunday. Snow totals for the entire weekend could reach 6-10" Green Bay area is in advisory section, hopefully Paul won't have to deal with icy/snowy roads during his travel.

Things have been on the slow side for the law office, so Chris took today off. We will get Christmas stored back in the attic later today. (And he will pull down the stairs,)  When I did my hair this morning, I accidentally hit the sore spot with the comb and it started bleeding. Guess I'll be wearing bangs for a while.

Jamie, sorry you lost the tooth. Will you get an implant or a bridge?  Or just leave it as is? I had my wisdom teeth pulled as a teenager, too. Bad memories for me...the wisdom teeth were all impacted, and growing sideways toward the back, so they had to leave the wounds open to make sure there was no infection in the gums. Of course, they jammed my mouth chock full of those little gauze logs. Coming out of the anesthesia, I had a sort of hallucination. Couldn't feel my tongue at all and was convinced they had slipped and cut it off! (most likely because as a child, my tonsils were removed, and the Dr. DID slip and cut off the thingy that hangs down (uvula?) and I had a deep fear of Dr.s making mistakes on me.) Probably TMI, but you stirred up old memories.

MB, yes, how DID you injure yourself at fitness? Inquiring minds...
PJ, how's it going? Better wash all your clothes before you go home, or Cudi will be totally jealous of dog/bunny/bird smells.
Have a wonderful day! 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..10661067106810691070.. > >> Showing page 1070 of 1108
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5