AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10661067106810691070.. > >> Showing page 1067 of 1093
Author
Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/02 19:18:28 (permalink)
+2 (2)
...checking in...I've been MIA.   So much stuff going on.  Daughter Monica was home the week of Christmas.  The entire week was a whirlwind,  spent as much time as possible with her and family.  She's now safely back in Kauai.
Grandson, Kade, (Monica's youngest, 20, and a college sophomore) came down with Mono.  Had to spend the day at the hospital on New Years Eve to rule out abscess on his tonsils, as well as an enlarged spleen.  He was pretty sick.  Got IV antibiotics, CT scan and fluids.  Sent home on oral antibiotics.  Not happy he couldn't drive back to Iowa State to be with his girlfriend to bring in the New Year.  Dr told him they couldn't kiss anyway
Got our tree down on Christmas Day after the twins knocked it down.  Oh my, they are busy boys.
Twirls, I so hope you get relief and have found your answer with the stem cells.  Keep on top of that crud, hopefully the dr at least gave you a Zpack.  
MB, did you ever get anything resolved about your unexpected visitors in Akumal?  Will you stay there again?
C & C, I remember cooking spam for breakfast when my kids were little and we would go camping.  It wasn't bad.  The grilled pineapple would make it even better!
Bernie, looks like a nice holiday with the family...I hear ya about the little ones, love them much but the quiet once they leave is also good
PJ, wedding plans sound like fun.  When both my girls got married, we did it all.  It was so much fun and so many great memories.
Badger, sorry about your Badgers, what a game!
Frank, hoping the new year brings you relief!
Crunch, so glad you got to spend time with both your brother and Dad.  I'm sure it was special for them as well.
Jamie, gun shots that you can hear doesn't sound good!
JJ, so nice that Mr JJ is becoming more independent.  It's got to be hard.
UHK, Keep your snow and cold, but continue on with the beautiful photos, please.
SoSo, when do you head south?
Nipper, always enjoy your posts.
Where is Maple?
New haircuts!

my girl

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 06:20:13 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Feeling somewhat better, no more gut problems, but have that "block-head" feeling when sinuses are backed up. Still getting the chills, too. But overall an improvement from yesterday.
Car is in for regular maintenance, so home-bound today.
Frank, that's a lovely tree. Not quite as much stuff as I have on our tree. I think maybe your son could drive up and help me, could use a younger man to do the ladder work on mine. Also give him some more elaborate design ideas.

Gem and PJ, I don't think I ever had spam as a kid, but back when Chris and I were young and newly married, we'd go camping and always took spam to grill on the hibachi. I especially like it when it is cooked crispy. And it IS a good pantry item, lasts forever. 

Badger, did that guy call you about his cabin in Cable? Are we skyping again tonight?

Better get going, expecting a delivery today from Wayfair (and I think I should be dressed and presentable). Years ago, Chris' parents gave us their large oriental area rug. It's a Karastan (sp?) and was good quality, but at some point Chris's mother got frustrated with keeping the fringe straight, and CUT IT OFF. Naturally over the years it began to unravel. I tried finding a place that could rebind the edges, but never could. Lately, it has gotten very bad; little tufts of red fluff floating everywhere. We decided it was time to let it go. Found one I really like at Wayfair with a spectacular after-Christmas sale price. Hope whoever delivers it is willing to help carry it into the house. (Big rug.)
Have a wonderful day, all
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29471
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 06:33:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I think all non-regulars and clurkers should check in too.

You are very kind MB. I packed it on. Now I have to lose it all by May. I will work hard on it, but not starving myself for sure. Life is too short for some and too long for others to not enjoy the good things. 

Frank, I sure hope it will help. I think you have to try different types to find what possibly works. I don't think you are the type they will pull over. Even without a suit!
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 06:38:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi Gem - nice to see you had a great Christmas and efficient (LOL) tree removal from the twins. That mono is just awful I hear. Yikes.

I hope you catch that delivery man at the door Cindy. Don't give him a choice!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 06:50:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers it's Friday.

Cindy, no, he didn't call and I think that two Boat Drinx in the past week are enough.

I've been waiting to share this story until I had a better idea of his prognosis, but, a friend of mine, Gary,  was very badly injured in that big snowstorm at the beginning of last month. I've known him for a long time, a big, tough guy, but always happy and always willing to help out others. 
Here is a link to a story about him that a Duluth TV station did...

https://kbjr6.com/2019/12/24/wisconsin-man-crushed-under-pine-tree-while-plowing-on-the-road-to-recovery/

What they don't say is that part of one vertebra broke off and is pushing on his spinal cord and there is not much the doctors can do about that. He does have a little bit of feeling in his right thigh, so they are hoping for the best.
Yesterday I went to see his wife at their home to find out if there was anything I could do to help and she said that they hope to bring him home sometime in the next two weeks, but they will need a wheelchair ramp in order to be able to get him into the house. Tomorrow me and another buddy will go build the ramp and then once he gets home I will see if there are any more interior modifications he might need.
Your thoughts for his continued recovery would be appreciated.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 07:46:48 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Cloudy day in store for the coast today. Our current temp is 62F at 7:36 and the high will be 70 degrees. Will be windy today and the 15 to 20 mph might not be good for a beach walk.

Fed the beach kitties yesterday. They came a running when I called "kitty kitty kitty" and ate all the food. I talked to some folks that passed by and they said a few people are give these cats food. I don't leave any in their bowl now that I know others are giving them a lot of chow. Orange kitty is getting fat !

After kitties ate I went to Fibber's for lunch and had the Chef's salad. It is pretty big but I cleaned my plate.
Stopped at Lowe's Foods to get some Nature Valley breakfast bars. I had missed that they were on sale. My fav is the either the dark chocolate cherry or the dark chocolate with nuts.

When I returned home I blew out my shop vac and then cleaned the outside vent to the dryer. Frank, not an excessive amount of lent was vacuumed out. I'll see if any change in heat performance on my next load.

Crunch, my doctor prescribed Amox-Clav 875 mg twice a day to prevent an infection on my lip. I also have a sinus infection since traveling. Doc said it the prescription should help clear the sinus problem as well.

PJ, so you going to the Bahia with SC ? Should be nice weather this time of year. Have fun.

Holly, good luck with getting well.

MB, more house jobs in store for you. You gonna change the wall colors ? Of course you are; silly question.

Hi Jem. Happy New your to you and family. As usual, the little boys are cute. Thanks for pictures. I bet Monica was glad to be home over Christmas.

Cindy, hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hi Crunchie !

Badger, bummer on your buddy's injuries.. Prayers for him

That's it for today.
Catch ya later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 08:13:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Saw my Dr yesterday.  He's more concerned about a lymph node in my neck that popped up the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  I actually felt a strain like sensation at the time it happened.  I was driving home from KC.  It's been growing in size .  It first was the size of maybe my pinkie fingernail.  Now its the size of a grape.  I was supposed to leave a blood sample but he got so excited about the stem cell therapy possibly helping my RA , which I was worried about what he would say, that we forgot the blood work up.  Today I'll go to the nearby lab for that.  I've been kinda worried about it too.  It would make more sense if several lymph nodes were swollen with being sick, but only one growing in size is apparently not good.
I'm just happy he's ok with the stem cell therapy.  He was very interested in my diagnostics which I had printed for him.  He admits there is nothing that US medicine can do for my RA and will be anxious to hear future reports of that.

That's all for now.  Still not feeling well.  Yes, I got another antibiotic.
Tomas
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8680
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 08:20:17 (permalink)
+3 (3)
crunch
I think all non-regulars and clurkers should check in too.

What, exactly, do you mean by this, Crunch?
Hoping you all had a great Christmas and I'm wishing you all the bestest year ever in 2020.
Always proud to be LG!

"Turn up the heat,
chill the rose,
stretch out on the beach
and let those metatarsals play"
(Rev. J. Buffett)
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 08:52:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oh my gosh, Paul, that is just awful. Sending prayers for him. Good thing he had his phone with him, though...could have been much worse.

Video
Pix
YouTube

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 09:33:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie---It might help to disconnect the exit hose at the rear of the machine, reverse the vac hose so it blows and blow the lint out of the exit hose.  Don't know if your vac hose was long enough to reach to where the hose connects to the machine.  Does that make sense?
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 10:02:33 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Still raining...very dreary here.
Yesterday, SC and I got into dusting and lemon oiling the antiques upstairs.
New slipcovers for the man cave couch and loveseat arrived.  We put those on.
Looks nice...but needs some upholstery tacks to hold in place underneath. 
Today we are going to Memphis to look at a wedding venue and SC is going to look at wedding dresses.  Fun!

Bernie, nope I am not going to the Bahia.  Just SC and fiance.  I will be in Cary, NC.
Pet sitting.  It would be hard for them to find someone who could care for a bunny, parakeets and
big dog.  

MB,  be careful taking down all the wall art, etc. 

Frank,  good luck getting what you need back across the state line.  

Twirls,  great that your doctor was interested in your stem cell treatments.
Sure hope the next round of antibiotics kicks the respiratory infection out of your system. 
Yep! Get the test on that node.  I let one go in my armpit for many years.  It also appeared after a round
of terrible flu/respiratory infection.  My mom called it a kernel.  Said it was nothing to worry about.
Then when I was pregnant it grew to the size of a boneless chicken breast.  Had to have it removed.  
Left a big scar.  Wish I would have had it removed when it was just the size of a pea.

Gem,  send those twins to my house.  I could use some help getting our Christmas tree down.  LOL
Glad your daughter from Hawaii was able to come for a visit.  Know that made your heart happy. 

Cindy,  nice score on the new rug.  That is how I got my 2 new rugs for the upstairs last year.
Sure hope the delivery person helps you get into the house.    

Badger, will certainly keep your friend and his family in my prayers.

Hi Tomas!  Hope your neck is healing well.  All the best to you and Crunch in 2020!

post edited by PJamigo - 2020/01/03 19:33:45

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 12:14:15 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Unfortunately, Tomas has not seen any improvement from the procedure. I still am hoping for some.

Twirley - I think a node popping up after all the illness should not be too worrisome although it needs to be checked out of course.

Badger - that is so sad for your friend and his family. I said a prayer that his outcome will be way better than predicted. Awesome of you guys to get the house ready with that ramp.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 16:14:28 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Gem, great that you were able to see Monica, maybe next year use guy wires to anchor the tree?

Badger, that is such a kind thing for you to do to build that ramp for your friend, but yet so typical of you. Sending healing prayers his way.

Bernie, did your doc suggest a tetanus booster? Glad to hear others are also helping to feed the beach kitties. Maybe you could get together and form a "cat pool"?

Cindy, I don't dislike Spam, just not a favorite, and yes I have had it a number of times in Hawaii where we used to go every year (owned a timeshare at the Kauai Marriott for 17 years), namely Spam Musubi (Spam on top of molded rice marinated with soy and ginger sauce with a bit of nori on top). Glad you are feeling better, hope your new rug is delivered on time, sounds nice.

Gunshots on New Years is not uncommon, in fact every year the LAPD puts out public service announcements (to no avail) asking people not to shoot guns into the air.

PJ, the wedding sounds nice, and almost a whole year to plan, guess the time will fly. Have a ton of fun.

Holly, glad your Doctor was so helpful and open to new ideas about the stem cell treatments and the test results that you had in Mexico, that is great!
Last month you were talking about maybe getting a puppy for yourself (and also for Pearl the Wonder Dog to terrorize and teach doggie tricks), any news on that front? If you do decide to go ahead, just one more really good reason to get your full strength back or as much as you can with your RA.

Hope MB is doing OK with her exercise classes.

My root canal today was postponed to next Thursday, xray showed I still had some infection so they told me to increase the antibiotics to at least 3 per day and they will refill if needed. In a way I am sorry since I was kind of mentally ready to just get it over with.
Nice weather again, almost 70, but some of the lows next week will be high 30s which is very cold indeed. My new 32 degree shirt arrived yesterday.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/03 17:51:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  32 and cloudy.  Got to the fitness center around 8:30 and walked the track for a warm-up before the group fitness class at 9.  It was great workout using barbells.  Really feel the sore muscles now.  This instructor is really good and came over to me to assist with the proper technique. I still have difficulties with balance so I need to find some exercises that I can do at home and work on behind the scenes. Made a quick stop at Comcast to drop off old equipment.  Had to switch out the main DVR box because the audio on big TV stopped working. I finally got the Xfinity and Sony remotes paired properly this afternoon.  

Jamie, thanks for asking about the classes.  Just shy of two months now.  Your new shirt arrived just in time for the cold front.  Maybe for the best on the root canal.  

Paul, really sorry to hear about your friend.  Freakish accident.  He sounds like a top notch kind of guy.  Prayers for Gary and his family for the best possible outcome.  He's very fortunate to know you as well and will be so grateful for your assistance. 

I'm glad your gut is feeling better Cindy.  The sinus sounds like no fun at all.  Feel better.

Bernie, those cats are not lacking for food.  Maybe leave a note on your next visit so you can figure out how many of you kind souls are feeding them and how often.  Good luck.  Good job on the antibiotic. 

Nice to hear Holly that your physician embraced the stem cell treatments.  Now on to that nodule.  Damn girl, you need a break. Hug sent.

PJ, I love hearing your SC activities.  What a special time helping your daughter with wedding plans.  Fun, fun.  Let us know when you hear from your friend in Australia.  The pics on news are incredibly frightening. Terrible.

Hola Gem.  You've been very busy the last couple of weeks.  Thanks for all the updates and love the gel hair dos on those adorable twins.  Nada, on the uninvited guests.  Headed back there for two weeks in March.  Was wondering on how Mom is doing?

Crunch, I'm still holding out hope for Tom's earlier procedure.  Praying 2020 will give you and your family some well deserved relief.

I'm meeting up with my former boss for breakfast tomorrow.  She's flying in from the Brainerd lakes area.  Have a beautiful evening.  MB

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 05:54:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Saturday.

Thanks for your thoughts on Gary! Cindy, yes, he was lucky he had his cellphone with him or he probably wouldn't have survived. As it was with the roads blocked with downed trees and snow, it was almost 11 hours from the time of the accident until he got to the hospital in Duluth.

Crunch, sorry to hear that Tomas has not improved much, if he is also not 'regular' he may need more fiber in his diet.

MB, forgot to say congrats to the Gophers, I wish my Badgers could have won. 

PJ, you are a great Mom!

Gotta run, I have some tools & materials to load up for building that ramp today.
post edited by Badger - 2020/01/04 05:56:19

Wag more....bark less.
Deleted User
  • Total Posts : 52
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 06:33:42 (permalink)

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 06:45:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Gosh, 11 hours! I think Gary must be a tough guy like you. As a corrections officer, that's a state job, right? So medical bills are covered? I know in Illinois that is the case, sure hope it is the same here. Keeping him in my prayers.

Birthday celebrations today. Seth's was Dec. 11th, Didi's was Jan. 4th. And Gaga and Papa don't have gifts yet! Oh my! Will take some tissue paper along with us, stop and buy some BD gift bags, go to Costco where I saw some "Frozen" activity books for Didi and some boxed set books for Seth. Voila! And Costco is only 2 blocks from their house. Talk about last minute! Yikes.

Feeling a bit envious of you, PJ. All through my second pregnancy, doctors and nurses would say, how big was your first baby? 8lbs, 13oz. Oh! This one will not be that big. This will be your little girl! And we got 9lb Theodore Robert. Love my sons, but sure wish I'd have had the pleasure of wedding planning with a daughter. Now just hoping I'll still be around for Didi's.

Jamie, sorry about the postponement, always better to get it over and done with. "Cat Pool" LOL! I like it!
MB, have a fun visit at breakfast!
Crunch, will add Tomas to the list of prayers. A pain in the neck IS a pain in the neck!

Have a great day!
Cindy
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2020/01/04 06:47:03

Video
Pix
YouTube

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 07:48:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning

Badger.. what a horrible accident.  Prayers for a complete recovery for your friend. 

Twirls  take care of yourself

Gem... Are you able to tell those cutie patootie twins apart?  Mr JJ sister has twin girls.  Sometimes I can tell them apart, but most times I cannot and they are 27 now.  I just wait until someone calls a name and see who answers.  LOL

Little bit goes to the groomer today and she's still not a fan.  

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 08:30:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Rain rain rain and more rain today. We did need the moisture though. We have almost reached of high today of 65 degrees. Current temp is 62F at 8:04.

Woke up to hear the heavy downpour and turned over to go back to sleep; an extra 40 minutes felt pretty good. I hope the beach kitties have a warm dry place to snuggle up when it rains.

Yesterday I met the owners of the house to the right of the parking spot where I feed the cats. No, the cats don't belong to them and said several people give them food when they come around to beg. No wonder they look fat. When I pulled my truck into the lot, both cats came a running.  After taking care of the cats, I went to Fibber's for lunch; had 1/2 of the egg salad sandwich and saved the rest for dinner. The place was really packed with only one spot open at the bar next to the serving station. Even most of the outside tables were
full as it was a beautiful day.

Not much planned for the day. I need some more dry cat food; wonder where all that is going ? hee,hee

Jamie, no tetanus shot was needed as I had one just two years ago. "cat pool". Ja,ja,ja

Crunch, what is the next step for Tomas ? Hope he will get better.

MB, before I leave the house I place only 1/8 cup of dry food in each bowl for the beach cats. They are
already over-fed.

Oh well, Bob, you can't control the crowds on a holiday. At least you got to ski. Keep having fun.

Hi Cindy, enjoy the dual birthday celebrations.

Funny, jj. They are too grown up to put their names on each twin's forehead. Hee,hee.

Been goofing off. Need to get ready for my day.

Hope y'all have a 'gooder'.  Where is SoSo anyway ?
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 10:44:21 (permalink)
Bernie--any luck with your dryer?
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 12:29:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Overcast, windy and chilly here.  High of 43F expected this afternoon.
Having a slow easy day so far.  Taking SC to the airport this afternoon.
Had a nice day in Memphis yesterday.  SC tried on a few wedding dresses.  Just to get idea of what
looks good on her.  Also the idea of prices.  We had lunch at Central BBQ.  Drove by two wedding venues.  
One is a classy mansion with beautiful property and very high priced.  Just outside Memphis.
The other is a less pricey pretty barn type structure especially built for weddings.  Just outside Jackson, TN.
She'll have to come back and tour both places at a later date. 
Anyway,  lots to think about and digest the cost of.  I have two years of this subject to deal with.
By bedtime, my sense of logic and money already caused a blow-up.  First, of many I fear.
Apparently saying, calm yourself down.  Give your dad and me time to take a financial breath.  
We just finished moving you to Raleigh, N.C.  Just finished Christmas. Been helping you pay your bills.
Get your priorities straight.  #1 Find a job!  Get back to me on this wedding in 6 months to a year.  
Was the wrong thing to say.  Pray for me.  Think I was mentally stabbed a 1,000 times last night. LOL
She was sorry this morning.  So we are good again.  

Forgot to say that my friend, Betty in Australia did have to evacuate her home.  They loaded up
the RV and went to Wollongong on the coast just south of Sidney.  The woman is a card.  
Made her husband stop at a well that had been blessed.  She filled up a coke bottle with holy water.  Sprinkled on the RV. 
post edited by PJamigo - 2020/01/04 14:27:52

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 18:02:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Not sure where this day went.  My friend Amy was actually flying into MSP from a business meeting in Pittsburgh.  Her flight with Delta was delayed for about an hour with three different excuses but we still got together and had a great time with lots of laughter.  Got home mid-day and started to tackle the breakdown of Christmas decor. Got about half done and will enjoy the tree one more evening. Looking forward to church tomorrow with the transition Pastor's first sermon and update from church council on permanent replacement.

JJ, had to laugh.  I thought Midas was a male this whole time.

PJ, don't be so hard on yourself.  It's a lot to take in right now with everything that's been going on.  Glad you worked through it with SC before she left.  I had to reread your earliest post as I thought it was this fall.  It'll all work out, sooooo please don't stress over this.

Bernie, you asked earlier about the painting and colors.  Yes, I will be introducing some new neutral color choices and an accent wall on main level and one in master bedroom.  

Cindy, look forward to an update on the BD celebrations.

Thanks Badger.  It was painful to see your team take that loss. 

Bob, enjoy another day off tomorrow.  You'll be hitting the slopes back to normal next week.  Did you repaint your bedroom yet?  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: RE: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 19:21:57 (permalink)
a nice sunset to end a fun day. we visited the birthday girl who loves her tractor, we were a little befuddled by some of the gifts. is this Pamela Nelson Barbie, Veteranarian Barbie or Melania Barbie?

post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2020/01/04 19:25:27

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 19:23:13 (permalink)
-1 (1)
Good evening
Got home from birthday celebrations and found a present in the mailbox for me! LOL. Thank you Badger. Got Seth a boxed series of some dragon tales, forget exactly what they were called. Trumped by Uncle Matt, though. He and Keri got him a huge Lego-Minecraft set. He was over the moon. Didi loved her sticker-activity book sets. Will keep her busy on those cold winter days stuck in the house. We all trooped downstairs to watch her ride on her tractor. Round and around, huge grin on her face. Chris is working on the photos now.  Too tired to cook, ordered a pizza from the Hitching Post. Went well with a bottle of Moon Man beer. (a New Glarus beer, only in Wisconsin. Very "hoppy" and tasty. Eat your heart out, non Wisconsonites.) Chris says he has posted. Later!

Video
Pix
YouTube

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2020/01/04 21:17:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mayan Boar
JJ, had to laugh.  I thought Midas was a male this whole time.

MB  I giggled.  Her name is Lola.    Shortly after I got her home from the groomer, she found her dirt hole .... she likes to use her mouth as a shovel. Just her face was dirty. 

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
Page: << < ..10661067106810691070.. > >> Showing page 1067 of 1093
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5