AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10561057105810591060.. > >> Showing page 1056 of 1079
Author
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 08:04:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Saturday Clubbers
Everyone's decorations looks beautiful!
I did not put one Christmas decor out.  I just don't have the time.  I'm already running behind on the jobs/chores that  Mr JJ does. 
I will be hitting the laundry and house cleaning today.  Christmas with the cousins party tonight. 

Pam Tejas  He is just too cute.  My little Lola puts it in high gear to chase squirrels too.

SOSO  Beautiful photo 

BeachBilly-  At least you cheer for a football team... :)

Uphill... skiiing uphill?  that would be a tough workout.  

Badger- good for you- sneaking off.  I had a feeling you were up to something. 
Twirls-  I sure hope you are feeling better.  Before I had my gall bladder out, anytime I ate something with a high fat content, I felt like I was going to die.  That would include alcohol. 
How long are you staying? 

I got a "sack it for Santa" bag and it's filled to the brim. It's  a gift drive for teenagers 12-18 they do in the KC area..   https://www.fox4lovefund.org/drives/sack-it-for-santa

Mr. JJ is doing a lot better.  Still non-weight bearing, but he is able to move around the house with his walker.  This past week, he's been sitting in the recliner a few hours a day.  He's able to give himself a sponge bath.  Next week, he gets his stitches out and he'll be able to take a real shower.  His leg looks like Frankenstein.  I don't know how many stitches there are, but he has them up both sides of his shin.  BIG KUDOS to nurses everywhere!  I am not one of them.

Ya'll have a fabulous weekend!!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 09:50:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers! 
Surrounded in fog when I first woke up.  Sun is burning it off.  
Seeing the blue sky now.  A high temp of 55F this afternoon.
During yard patrol.  While walking on the back drive lil doggie got really weird.
Froze in her tracks.  Refused to move.  I heard rustling in the trees above me...saw a vulture walking on a limb.
What I didn't see were about 20 other vultures roosting in the trees.  Suddenly they all took flight at once.
Awesome sight!  Certainly creeped out the dog. 

SJ is gimping around in pain... hurt his right foot and leg somehow.
He says he didn't fall down.  Later I spotted a pair of blue jeans with the knee recently ripped out
that would be lead me to believe he did fall down.   

Jamiep3,  Hi!  Glad you liked the turtle ornament.  My husband or my daughter secretly buys me
a turtle every time we go to Mexico.  The little angel is also holding a turtle.  
One Christmas this tiny turtle showed up in the Nativity.

Cindy,  love all your decorations and floral arrangements.  You are so talented.
I'm a red neck woman...my outside lights stay on the deck rails all year long. 
Looking forward to seeing pics of all the holiday candies and baked goods.  Yum!

Twirls,  hope your tummy is feeling much better today.  Hugs

Bernie,  Sorry you didn't get your beach walk in.  But at least you got to see the beach kitties.  Sweet!

Jamie,  love the feel of the velour.  Glad you found some to your liking.  Pockets are a must for me as well.

SoSo,  the Eagle Christmas tree is wonderful!   Love that pic!

PamelaT,  your little boy is adorable!  My lil girl doesn't like to be dressed up.  She will just roll over
and refuse to move until you take the clothes off.  

Badger,  another day in paradise.  Enjoy!  Give Babs a hug for me.  Keep those man boobs covered.
They get terribly itchy when sunburned.  Don't ask me how I know. 

MB,  enjoy the warmer temps while you can.  

Better get moving...
Wishing everyone a beautiful day!

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6067
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 11:31:42 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy and others who have asked:  Craig LOVES the Jetta.   I mean really loves it.  When I ask her how she likes it I don't get an "it's O.K."  I get an "I love it. Thanks for getting it for me".  She really likes it.  Hope it goes good in snow.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 13:58:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Tardes Man Boobs, hoy es Sabado.

PJ, thanks, I'll try to keep them out of the sun.

JJ, glad to hear he is doing better, must be tough on you though.

MB, soup is made with chicken broth base, some tomato and chunks of shrimp, squid and octopus,....yum!

Cindy, I LOVE your Christmas candy....just sayin'.

Well, today is my day for tummy problems, sticking pretty close to our condo. We did make it over to see Patty & Larry head home, we had a great time hanging with them and they kind of took Theresa/Willow under their wing. We all were laughing so hard at one restaurant last night that the manager came over to our table and said he was going to call the Policia because we were having too much fun. Not all of my photos from yesterday turned out for some reason, but I will try to post a few.

Wag more....bark less.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 14:13:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Looking South towards the town dock, note that there is no sargassum

Larry, Patty, and Willow heading North

Sitting at Unico beach club, Twirls, Willow and Babs

At My Paradise we shared an order of Shrimp & Mango ceviche

Later, all of us but Twirls went back to Las Koras in La Colonia for dinner, I had the Shrimp Tostadas Las Koras

post edited by Badger - 2019/12/07 14:19:06

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 15:24:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
this time the culprit was definitely Sophie, caught in the act. apparently she thought she needed to be waxed.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 16:41:15 (permalink)
+2 (2)
My first time posting a pic, and Sophie photo bombed it.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 17:47:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  The most beautiful magenta/fuchsia sunset, that I've seen in quite some time, is underway.  Spent today completed a through house cleaning before Christmas so I didn't get to the cards.  Spent the entire day inside and just finished.  Santa Claus 1,2 y 3 had been playing in the background the last several hours.  I think that will be a timeless classic.  

Cindy, congrats on the posting.  Sophie has been a naughty girl today with the waxing and now photo bombing.  Your home looks beautiful.  That's a whole lot of sweets you've got their for baking.  Look forward to seeing the end result of your holiday baking.  Is there anything you can't do well?   Any word on your eldest?

PJ, I certainly hope hubby didn't fall but sounds worrisome.  Sure hope he didn't hit his head. Your tree looks so pretty. Thanks for sharing the turtle pics.  Didn't even notice that small one on the angel until you pointed it out.  How long has this tradition been going on?   Those vultures would have freaked me out.

Badger, that shrimp y mango ceviche and Las Koras shrimp tostadas look fabulous.  Thanks for taking time to post all the pics.  I've enjoyed your latest adventure.

SoSo, is that your community holiday tree?  Very nice.

Jamie, your cat tale made me laugh.  Can't even imagine trying to outfit a feline let alone man handle.  Must have been a very loving and sweet kitty.  Enjoy that warm and cozy lounge wear.  I am all about pockets too.

JJ, thanks for the update.  The cousin's Christmas party is probably just what you need. Enjoy.

Frank, happy feedback on the Jetta.  

Hi Bernie.  All done shopping for the grand kids?  Your trip will be here before ya know it.  Those beach kitties thank you.

Edit:  For the Hallmark Christmas show lovers, I am super excited that, my past neighbor and Broadway star, Laura Osnes is featured in her first HM movie tonight at 8 central time. "A Homecoming for the Holidays". Beautiful evening to all.  MB  
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/12/07 18:09:06

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/07 22:36:52 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Night all
I started a post this morning but my Kindle battery died.  I fully intended to get back to it later but need for food took over. Then it was time to get on with the day and I'm sorry I never got around to posting.
If you're a FB person, you probably saw I was feeling good today (I'm learning what I can and cannot do by process of elimination) and it turned out to be the most fabulous day yet.  I ended up with the same group of people I met last February at Cantina Habanero. Once again it was fantastic music and fun folks and I actually danced several times with guys, gals and groups!  
I'll catch up tomorrow.  I'm in the middle of a great book.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 04:55:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Glad you're feeling better, Holly. And JJ, good to hear Mr. JJ is getting around a little better. 

Son Matt is feeling better. At the ENT appointment, they put him on some sort of tilting platform to see if they could induce the vertigo symptoms. It didn't, and the episodes seem to have lessoned quite a bit, so hoping he will be back to tip top shape soon.

Got the upstairs Holiday lights on, still need to do front porch garland and lights. Wind has been brutal; even though temps were upper 30s, felt like my fingers would fall off. After church today, Chris has agreed to help me with porch garland, should go faster. Wind is still howling, but temps are supposed to reach 42. Tonight is when the bottom drops out; getting polar air from Canada. Church today is only 1 service, being held at H.S. auditorium. (replacing 5 weekly services) Our giving tree is going to a local group that helps less fortunate people in town, the Gingerbread House. They will be collecting the gifts this morning. The tag I pulled was for a frying pan. Not very fun and exciting, but if you need one, you need one. Wrapped and ready.

Badger, bad weather headed toward your home. Not as bad as the pre-trip storm by any means, but high winds and I think they said 6-8". Maybe the wind will just blow it away. We're only looking at maybe 2".

Packers game is an early one today, looking forward to it. Then back to work, cards and candy.
Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 07:51:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Slept in just a little and it felt so good to snuggle in the warm bed. Freddie came in to remind me it was time to feed her.  Current temp 35F at 7:45 and the high today only 48 degrees. We will have a mix of sunshine and clouds this AM turning to partly cloudy and rain later this afternoon. Could be a day of watching some football and doing laundry.

Yesterday I fed the beach kitties and did a full one hour walk. Wind wasn't too bad and the sun was bright. An unusual thing off the coast : counted 22 shrimp boats all trolling up and down off Ocean Isle Beach. I asked a few folks if they knew what was up and one lady told me she had lived on the island 30 years and never witnessed this many boats at one time.  Hmm. Maybe a good time to buy some fresh shrimp. Took a couple of pictures of the boats close to my vantage point. After my walk I hit Fibber's for lunch.

My new fan arrived in the mail yesterday. Bryan said he couldn't get to it until Monday or Tuesday. Chet said he would come over and we should be able to install it. Shouldn't be too hard. Remove the case around the PC. Then remove the 4 bolts attached to the fan and unplug the power connector. Sounds simple, right ? Will let y'all know.

jj, glad to hear your hubby is doing better. "BIG KUDOS to nurses everywhere!"  You can say that again !

PJ, funny picture of the little turtle in the Nativity.

Badger, thank you for your pictures. Looks like a beautiful day on the beach. Sorry about the Badger game; guess that's why Ohio is #1. Oh well, maybe next year.

Darn Cindy. Is there anything Sophie won't chew on ? Crazy. Glad your son Matt is doing better.

MB, have not purchased anything for grandkids yet. Meredith said they have too many toys and they need clothes. We will go to Target together when I get to Colorado and buy some things for them. Mer knows their sizes and what they need. Maybe grandpa will sneak a small truck or car into my suitcase for Jack and Sam.

Time for me to get ready for the day.
See y'all later,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/12/08 14:10:44

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 07:58:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good to see some other folks enjoying time on the beach. Southern view.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 07:59:30 (permalink)
My view to the North. Nice wide beach at low tide.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 08:02:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Shame I didn't have a wide angle lense to capture all the shrimp boats.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 08:03:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Time to buy some shrimp !

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 09:05:55 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
No Badger sighting here or on LG is not a good sign.  He must still be in bad shape otherwise they were supposed to come by here this morning.  Instead Willow knocked on my door around 8.  I was rolling around in bed wondering if I could walk.  I had legs cramps all night from the little dancing I did.   On concrete!  My legs and back felt like limp spaghetti noodles.  Willow was a love and made me some coffee.  She finally got the boxed coffee maker open yesterday.  I couldn't and kept forgetting to ask someone for help.  My hands just won't do much theses days.  I managed to walk a bit.  ONE good thing about this place is if you leave the bathroom door open, the door knobs line up perfectly close to the toilet and I can hoist myself up.  Particularly useful when you have to per and your legs are cramped.  I know, TMI!  But useful info FYI. 

All the Christmas decor is really beautiful.  The only decor I finished before leaving was the mantle and a couple of small arrangements I made .  One I gave to my neighbour.

LOL about the dog and cat dressings.  Pam T, Pearl gives me the stink eye if I even attempt to put anything on her and refuses to look up for a picture.

Cindy, loved your white and lime green frosted arrangement.  The candle does look a bit "loved on".  Apparently it had no flavour because it wasn't destroyed.

We'll see what my after affects are with walking today.  I didn't have much to drink.  2 rum and comes yesterday afternoon and only 2 small glasses of wine later.  One at dinner and 1 at Cantina Habanero for the music.  However, good music puts a smile on my face, starts my body moving and I cannot sit still to BROWN EYED GIRL!  That was when the dancing started.  A fellow who was with the big group I met last year, offered his hand and I didn't resist.  I like to do the "old school" dancing with twirling and he was good at it.  We were the first two dancing and we started it off.  Soon the dance floor was full.  I also found the gal I had met last February who so kindly walked me back to my condo to make sure I made it.  She's French Canadian and we made fast friends.  
The chili cook off is today at Habanero starting at 4 and I bought a ticket before realizing that I'll be parked a La Sirenas watching CHIEFS football.

I hope Badger is ok.  If I don't see him by afternoon, I'll go check on them.  Babs was fine last evening when I saw them.

Hope your team wins today, UNLESS YOU ARE A PATRIOTS FAN!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 09:18:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Partly cloudy with a high temp of 60F this afternoon.
Bit nippy out this morning.  Yard patrol didn't take long. 
Had a hot cup of coffee in my hands while we wandered along.  No surprises of nature for us today.    
SJ took some ibuprofen yesterday and it helped his ankle and leg limber up.
Maybe the situation was caused by climbing the ladder to put lights on the Christmas tree.  Never know for sure.
He and my brother stacked a truckload of wood on the porch in prep for freezing temps coming soon.
I mostly just worked on the laundry and made a pot of chili.  It was an all-around nice day.

Badger,  the shrimp and mango appetizer you all shared at Unico beach club looks really yummy.   

MB,  I think the surprise turtle collection started about 10 years ago. 

C&C,  hope you manage to get the porch decorated in the wind and cold. 
Sweet Sophie has a taste for candle wax.  She reminds me so much of my McCreedy.
The yellow/lab mix.  You just never knew what she was going to have a taste for around the house.
Then nibble on it.  Miss her funny personality.  

Bernie,  wishing you success installing the computer fan. 

Twirls,  keep on dancing!  So happy you are feeling better and able to enjoy.  Hugs  

janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 10:19:26 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Hola
Fun times last night. Niece and I made this for the party.

My Aunt is the last one left of my Dad's immediate family.  She's 80.  So the only "old" people there besides her was my Mom and my other Aunt that was married to my Dad's brother.  But all 25 of us had a good time.  My Aunt gave me some photos of my grandparents when they were very young.  Was really cool looking at them with her because she was telling me who everyone was plus additional stories.   

PJ  you should encourage SJ to stay off ladders.  Unexpected landings aren't all that friendly to older bones.   Feel free to use Mr. JJ as an example.  He spent his entire career (30+ years) on ladders and never fell off of one. 

Badger  Sure hope you are feeling better. 

Twirls  sounds like you had some fun!  Take it easy today!

It's officially Christmas at my house.  I bought a fresh wreath yesterday and it's hanging on my front door.   I think I might move it to the inside of my door so I can smell it.  Did laundry and cleaned house yesterday.  Guess today I'll get Mr. JJ's laundry caught up, then watch the game. 

enjoy Sunday!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 11:47:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Still no Badger sighting.
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 13:30:09 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Santa Sunday at Sunday River today. I skied 4 1/2 hours there, had a blast, plenty of high fives from kids. Just a fun time. $5,200.00 raised for charity today. Some pictures:
Eddie the Yeti and Betty the Yeti!

Here is Santa (yours truly), rocking a bump run under the lift.

These young lady racers wanted their picture with Santa!

Lessee, will Santa go thru the woods on Uppercut?

Or will Santa go thru the woods on Goat Path?

Here is some thin cover on Goat path!

Borealis is under full snow frosting from the snow guns!

Looking up Agony.

Looking down Agony

Yes, that was Santa, rocking Agony!

Santa skied every trail you see in the pictures!

Just a good fun day!!!

Merry Christmas to all!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2019/12/08 19:18:19

Lovin life,
Bob

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 17:42:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie, anytime is a good time to buy fresh shrimp IMO. Please tell me they take the heads off? Had some BBQ shrimp at a New Orleans restaurant once and had to pull off the heads. The melted garlic butter almost made up for it.
Too late now, but for next year, consider having the grands (with the parents help) put up a wish list on Amazon. Our granddaughter's parents used to do that when she was young.

Hope Badger is doing OK.

Glad mrjj is doing better.

Dentist this last Friday, all done with the deep cleaning and no more visits until next year, yippee. For some reason, they keep the exam rooms the temperature about the same as your average meat locker, so I took insisted on waiting in the waiting room. What a concept.
We had another bit of showers earlier, stopped for now and temp is nice. My neighbor hung a stocking on my front door with a snowman on it (Cindy would approve). Nice!
New velour outfit is delayed until Wednesday, that's OK, probably will not be able to get it shortened until after Christmas (try the dry cleaners, crunch, most of them do alterations) so will just roll over the waistband a time or two.

That's a LOT of Santas, Bob.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 19:32:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  33 and cloudy.  Early 8:30 service this morning.  The choir was amazing today with vocals, trumpet, flute, and what I would call soft drums....help?  It was lovely and I thing the congregation needed this.  Back home and worked on cards.  About half done while watching Vikes and KC game.  Congrats to all and the Pack.

Good for you Bernie on your one hour walk. Try to keep it up.  Well hopefully you and Chet figured out the fan/PC issue.  Bernie, makes a whole lot of sense to buy the items in CO for the grands.  When do you leave?

Badger, hope you are feeling better.

JJ, a little bit of holiday cheer is good.  Love the smell of yule time greenery.

Cindy, need photos of the lights that Christian assisted with. 

Jamie, you crack me up.  Well if that is all the tailor does for shortening clothes....I would buy some big safety pins and roll the waist bands up myself.  Kidding.

Bob, great pics. Always enjoy the pics.  Thanks.

PJ, glad SJ is doing better.  No more nature scary birds is a good thing.

Twirls, good to hear that you are enjoying a bit of this or that. 

Have a beautiful evening.  MB

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/08 19:33:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
CONGRATULATIONS to the Packers and the Vikings.  Glad the Saints lost but 49ers are looking tough.  And WOOOT WOOOOT TO THE CHIEFS!!!!
I had to take a valium in the 4th quarter, I was shaking so bad and chewing the inside of my mouth!  There were some (IMO wrong calls and missed penalties by refs) but close to equalled out.  
I hope I can read myself to sleep.  My body was severely worn out from the few dances last night so I stayed mostly in my room until game time.  I was hungry so I headed to La Sirena to watch the first half.  I did find the game on a channel in my room and managed to change the language to English.  I should have just called Burger Underground for delivery and stayed here.  I took my remaining food back to my room at halftime.  
I did finally see Badger when they stopped by La Sirena.  They also decided to go to Burger Underground and stopped on the way back.  He still wasn't doing good but better.  Willow has to leave tomorrow and I will miss her.  I'm so glad she came.

So glad to hear about Mr JJ improving.  No more ladders.

Sorry about SJ.  Hope he doesn't suffer.  PJ, I bet you are correct about a fall with or without involving the ladder.  Ladders and roof work do not mix with older bones as JJ said.

Bob, great job on the fund raising but your pics made me cold!

JJ, that was a beautiful party platter you laid out.  I was salivating.

Bernie, nice boat pics.

Jamie, nice that your neighbour decorated your door.  Hope your new outfit is snuggly.  I'd do the same about rolling up the waist until I had them altered.

Just got a surprise call from a GF who happened to be close to Denver and she snagged a really cheap flight and will arrive Wednesday to stay with me.  T She planned to get a room but the hotel is booked but I have 2 beds so no problem.

MB, I'll call you.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/09 05:02:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Apparently the Canadian cold is moving slower than expected. We have drizzly rain right now, changing over to wintry mix, then a little bit of snow tonight. High today of 39, tomorrow predicted high: 12. Wind chills 0-5.
MB, not taking any pictures of the outdoor garland. Chris did "help". Shouldn't have bothered asking him. I worked on the garland while he started with the lights. He announced he was "done" and went inside. Lights were hanging, in some instances, 2 ft below the garland. I guess he thought "sort of near" was good enough. Said some very bad words as I redid it all.

Badger, I sure hope you are feeling better. Maybe steer clear of the beach bar food. I worry about if they can keep food cool enough and fresh enough under the hot sun...

Holly, you "sound" like you're doing better. Prolly should avoid the red meat, seems like that usually brings on your tummy aches.

JJ, very nice presentation on your platter. That reminded me, did anyone else try the new "moon drop" grapes while they were available? Weird looking grapes, but so delicious! They also had another new grape called cotton candy. Kids loved them, and they actually do taste like cotton candy. I think they both were available starting in early Sept. Gone now.

MB, our church service was uplifting as well. Lots of special music and all the choirs...near the end they got ALL the children up on stage for a special song. Loved watching their antics, also warmed my heart that there were SO many! They say that nation wide the average age of a Lutheran congregation is around 70. Our congregation's average age is 39. Gives me hope. Only downer was the sermon...the guy who preached...well, it was just sort of dumb, with clips of Chevy Chase in "Christmas Vacation" . Not sure WHAT his point was.

Another busy day ahead, better get at it. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/12/09 06:09:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Mis Amigos, hoy es Lunes.

Feeling better, thanks for your concern. We're heading over to see Willow and Twirls, Willow is leaving later today. Will try to post more pix later, internet problems yesterday.

Wag more....bark less.
Page: << < ..10561057105810591060.. > >> Showing page 1056 of 1079
Jump to:
© 2020 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5