AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10461047104810491050.. > >> Showing page 1046 of 1057
Author
Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 11:22:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola to all!
Crunch, I'm so excited for you and Tomas!  I just love the last couple of days before vacation.  We so loved Mexico this time of year, it was just perfect.  I'm thinking another certain BC couple might be down on HMB the same time as you, heh?
MB, Shana and I leave for TX early Thanksgiving Day, should be at Jason's in time for Turkey.  Cant wait!  Danish meatballs sound good.  I've always made Swedish , this coming from a Norwegian!
Twirls, your Thanksgiving plans sound like fun, hope everything works out for you.  I get your frustration with Chris at times, as I've seen him in action.  But when you weigh the good with the bad, I think you still come out on top.  At least you can send him to his room!
Jamie, hopefully the CBD oil will help with sleep.  Maybe it takes a bit to get in your system?
Cindy, ugh on the Sophie poo.  I'd just throw it out.  Hope she's feeling better.
PJ, wow, you've been busy with SC.  You're such a great Mom.  I'm sure she'll be missing you as much.  At least she's still somewhat close.  Could be an island in the pacific.  Monica comes home for 9 days at Christmas, we all can't wait for that, haven't seen her since April.
Badger, yikes, your bear stories are crazy!  That's a bit too close for me.  Stay safe!
Bernie, I haven't seen Isla since 1992.  It certainly wasn't busy back then.  I remember dirt roads and no street lights.  It was beautiful!
Bobski, happy your favorite season finally arrived!  For you, note, for you.  I'd much rather be on sand myself, but you enjoy!

Don't think I let you all know, but we figured out why my Mom had taken such a turn for the worse, right before we left for MX.  I had asked her Dr to up her antidepressant, as she started crying again whenever we visited.  So she doubles it.  2 weeks later was when she was so confused and just not herself.  she didn't even seem to know how to put one foot in front of the other unless told to do so.  Only knew her birthdate and maiden name when scored on the "memory" test.  When I took her to her hairdresser the day before we left...she asked me about her medications and if we had changed any (hairdresser is also a CNA that works where Mom is)  Yep, her hairdresser remembered another resident acting the same way when she was on too high a dose of Prozac!  Called her Dr right away and tada!!!2 weeks later and she's back to normal!  Well...her normal...pleasantly confused.  I'll take it!  Who woulda thunk!
To any and all that I may have missed, make it a great day!

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 11:31:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi. Last load of laundry in the washer. Feel like I've been standing for hours. Hmmm. 11:00 right now, been up since 2:45. Close enough. Did sit down while I ate my bowl of cereal. 

I think Sophie is OK. Nothing wrong with her appetite, at least. She has wanted out quite a bit, but that's a good thing that she is going to the door to signal "out". My theory is that she held on to the 2 meals while being boarded...limited time spent out in the unfamiliar fenced yard, and was probably busy sniffing all the other dog's business. And the dogs are not kenneled; they have "suites". Seriously.  Building came with a lot of small rooms in the lower level. (doc moved his business some 10 years ago, outgrew the lovely old Victorian he used to be in) Don't know what this building was used for, but like I said, lots of small rooms. Each equipped with dog bed and toys. Maybe Sophie is finally house broken, and didn't want to "go" in her suite. Anyway, she seems fine now. When she comes inside, heads directly for the treat jar area and sits with her tail thumping. Everything washed out of of the soiled bedding just fine, mostly old towels and a 42 year old baby blanket. LOL, that's how old my eldest son is, and it was his.

PJ, glad that SJ is going with you. Split the driving 3 ways on the way there, 2 ways coming back. Breaks up the monotony of a long drive. Should be a pretty drive, though, once you hit the mountains. Take some pics, please, if you see some pretty vistas.
MIL is a crier, huh?  Wouldn't wash in my family, either. Suck it up or go someplace else. Laughter tears encouraged, tho. 
Back to folding laundry, break time over.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 11:33:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all
Cindy, I'm so sorry for you and Sophie.   Pearl did the same once and now I jump up when she is whining in her kennel.  Good luck with the mess.

I hit the ground running today.  Many follow up phone calls done.  Waiting on a check from the car wreck which hasn't arrived.  

I finally got my Christmas Crusade adoptive family list.  6 kids ranging from 15 down to 3.  I got most of the 15 yoa girl's shopping done.  She wanted PINK brand clothing, perfume for a teen and Converse shoes.  No sizes were specified except size 7 shoe.  I ordered medium top and bottom and a Large size hoodie, Pink brand spray mist and a tote bag.  They can exchange them at a local store if necessary.  I try to only order stuff that can be exchanged locally.  Boys are harder to shop for.  One boy wants a 20" bike and his favorite color is orange!  Another wants Adidas shoes and clothing.  I try to keep it under $200 per kid.  It's a challenge but I want them all to have BIG smiles when they open presents on Christmas.  I only have my imagination for a reward because you never meet or see the kids.  I have a big imagination.  I've been doing this for a few years and it's my biggest Christmas joy and I hope it is theirs too.

I had the days wrong for my tests this week.  Biopsy is Wednesday and gallbladder test Friday.

Crunch and Thomas, I hope you have a fabulous time and I will try to not let the pool party at your house get put of hand this year.  

More online shopping to do.

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 13:53:01 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Crunch and Tomas---Hoping you have the vacation of a lifetime.  Enjoy and leave your problems at home.  They'll be here when you return.  Wouldn't it be nice to be in a position where you could just say "screw it. I'm staying for a couple months"!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 18:33:10 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  35 and cloudy.  Got my walking at track in fairly early.  I'm guessing 2.5-3 miles.  Got my ingredients for Thanksgiving appetizer and day-to-day meals.  Did a quick 40 minute run on Dyson so all flooring is clear of Maya hair for the time being.  

Badger, Danish meatballs incorporate ground pork with the beef other than that Danish served with yummy dill sauce and Swedish with creamy beef gravy or sour cream.  Either one would work for me.  Did I hear correctly that the Badgers and Gophers have a game on Thanksgiving Day?

Okay Gem, spill it.  Who is the mystery BC couple headed to HMB?  You planned the Thanksgiving flight perfectly as you will be excused from all pre-Thanksgiving kitchen duty.  Hope you have a wonderful time.  

Gee Cindy that's a shame Sophie had that accident. Hopefully that is all it was due to the upset of the boarding and not a bug she picked up.  I trust Joey was just damn happy you came back for him.  You just had to save that 42 year old baby blanket silly girl.

Kim, so excited.   The water still looks fabulous there.  If you must....please have both a mojito and a marg for me.

Bernie, I've only been to Isla once many years ago. Snorkeled at Garrafon on a day trip. Never really gave the place much of a chance and have never returned. I fell in love with Isla  Holbox, before it got discovered.

PJ. I'm glad hubby will be joining you both to Raleigh.  Not worried about future MIL as you daughter has got this.

Holly, glad you are getting things worked out and have the right dates for your appointments this week.  Make sure you have enuf fuel and allow time to be there early.   You took on a pretty big family to shop for in a limited time frame.  Bless you for bringing smiles to those families/kids.

Frank, nice of you to check in.  How's that little Scarlet doing?

Hola to SNF, BeachBilly, JJ, GMADeb, Jamie, Bobski, Bosco, Susy and all the others I've missed.  Be well, MB.

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 18:37:19 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Folks, I am loving the ski time, just so happy to be out there ripping up the trails in the fresh air. It's not too cold out yet, 20's and 30's. Actually sweating a bit. 

I just wanted to sign in and say hi to everyone. Have a great evening. 

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 18:48:53 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Enjoy Bobski!
Twirley - I love and respect what you do for the family that you pick. Such an awesome and generous thing to do.

Thanks for all the good wishes amigos!
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 18:58:26 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Crunch and Tomas, have a wonderful relaxing vacation! Hope the souls are renewed. 

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/18 19:42:16 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Gracias Nipper!
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 05:26:14 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good Morning Smiling Faces, it's Twosday.

Crunch & Tomas, buen viaje! We'll all be looking forward to your daily pix and updates.

Cindy, glad that Sophie is doing better, maybe you can try letting he out of the kennel at night?

PJ, your smiling face story made me smile.

Yeah, Gem, spill the beans, what BC couple is going to HMB?

Twirls, I'm sure your gifts are much appreciated.

Not much going on here other than work, haven't seen or heard the bear the last few days, hope it stays that way.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 06:17:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger

Cindy, glad that Sophie is doing better, maybe you can try letting he out of the kennel at night?

Funny you should say that. Exactly what we did last night. After I had the laundry all done, I went into town and bought a second baby gate and a dog bed for Sophie. Set her up in a corner of our bedroom, with the gate set up in front of the bed between the dresser and a chair. She curled up and went to sleep, all good, until midnight. Knocked over the gate and made a break for it, barking all the way. Joey followed. I got up and let them out, but was so tired from lack of sleep and all that gross laundry, I put her back in the kennel for the rest of the night. Never heard Chris get up, but he got them fed this morning and let me sleep until 5:30, bless his heart. I don't know if we will try it again tonight. Chris is thinking we should get a second, smaller kennel for upstairs and try that. The one we have is to big and heavy to haul up there, and I like having it downstairs so I can kennel her if I need to go grocery shopping or what have you.

Crunch and Tomas, you are probably wheels up already, but here's wishing you a wonderful vacation! Can't think of anyone who deserves it more!

Hola to all, my coffee cup is empty and I definitely need a refill! Have a great day.
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

pamela_tejas
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 269
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 07:32:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Crunch and Tomas, have a great, safe vacay. Know you are looking forward to crushing some great seafood.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 07:36:16 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Mostly cloudy today but with light winds. That's good. Current temp is 47F at 7:41 with a high of 58 degrees.

Yesterday was my usual lunch at Fibber's; had the Tuna salad sandwich. Didn't do much at home. Today I will drop the truck off for the 70,000 mile service around noon. Chet is going to pick me up and I'll take him to lunch before he takes me home. Back to the dealership when they call to say the truck is ready.

Gem, very good news that your Mom is doing better. One would think the doctor would watch her closer when that type of drug is increased. Isla in 1992 !  Wow, that must have been a real trip, dirt roads and all.

MB, Holbox is another island I have missed. It's remoteness may keep it 'not so crowded'. Maybe one day.

Crunch, safe travels and much fun for you and Tomas.

PJ, keeping a smile on your face is better for everyone ! Darn good advice. Please tell SC I said "chin up" and I hope all goes well for her.

Cindy, crossing my fingers that the doggies will settle down for you and Chris. 

Badger, no mas bears. Is good.

Texas Pam, 'howdy girl' !

Time to get that last cup of Joe.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 08:04:48 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Wheels up manana! Today is my every 6 months hair appt. Lunch out (Mexican food lol). Long dog walk and then to get for boarding. Isla paw is granuloma due to excessive licking. She is unhappy about the cone. Then housecleaning! 

Tuco loves sleeping in his lemme in our room Cindy.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 09:56:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Sunny with a high temp of 62F this afternoon.  Nice!
Need to run errands today.  Also, get a cholesterol blood test and hair trimmed. 
Got a week ahead of myself...thought Thanksgiving was this Thursday. 
The mind is going....LOL
Spoke with SC on the phone yesterday for a long time.  Forgot that they have now added a dog to the zoo.
Until I heard barking over the phone.  A Doberman Pinscher/German Sheppard mix named Memphis. 
Zac rescued him from the side of the road a couple of years ago when he was just a tiny pup. 
His parents have kept Memphis and trained him.  With the understanding that when Zac had the
appropriate place to live with a dog he would take Memphis.  That day came with the move to Raleigh. 
SC says Memphis is well trained.  A real sweetie.  He loves Juni the bunny.  LOL 
Beautiful handsome dude...zac brought him to visit a couple of times when still a puppy. 
Looking forward to seeing Memphis again this weekend. 
Sent SC and Zac an engagement gift.  A Stanley 10 gal super duper shop vac.   
I watched them trying to use the hose off floor vac to clean up after pets. 
Thought to myself.  You need a shop vac for that job.  

Crunch,  wishing you and Tomas smooth and safe travels.
Have a wonderful time in paradise.  

Gem,  that little smurf twin is just too cute!  
So glad your mom's medication was adjusted so she feels and functions better.

Cindy, a smaller crate in the bedroom sounds like just the ticket for Sophie.  
Sorry about your lack of sleep.  

UpHill,  ski on!  So happy for you to be back on the slopes.  Looking forward to the stories.

MB,  Danish and Swedish meatballs sound yummy.  

Twirls,  you have such a kind heart.  Those children will have a great Christmas.  

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!  Hugs

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 11:05:31 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

GEM, I forgot to mention the Smurf baby.  That picture was precious and funny!

crunch, Safe Travels to you both.  Hope its a wonderful time!

I am so exhausted today.  I didn't even realize it was daylight until 9:30!  I tried to squeeze a month of pre holiday stuff into one day but I did get a LOAD of things done.  I had emailed this list of the 6 kids to the UPS store to print separate lists so I have actual paper checklists, (I have given up trying to keep a printer as the ink dries because I don't use it much)  which I will need to attach to each box or pile of gifts so that when the church comes to pick them up, everything will be in order.  I will be gone by the time of the date to deliver the gifts, so the church will pick them up.  Plus with bikes and monster trucks, it all won't fit in my car.  They had to pick up last year for that reason.  I never realized that intense online shopping is just about as exhausting as going to the stores.  Got a lot of it done.  Found a cool orange bike, got all the shoes ordered.  Got most of the clothing ordered. PINK and Adidas seemed to be the most requested name brand...less pricey than Nike!  Hats and gloves are always required gifts.  I still have the miscellaneous little stuff to get and 2 kids, start to finish.  Girls are easier.  After 4 hours of online shopping, I had errands to run.  By  the time dinner and the game rolled around, I was still pumped.  Chris doesn't seem to understand that I have actually only 7 days without medical tests or Thanksgiving trip before I leave for Mexico.  I doubt I will get any indoor Christmas decorating done before I go.  Chris will do the outside stuff.  He's been doing it for a couple of years and knows how I want it.  I did add some cool light up deer and candy canes to go out front this year.

The game was very exciting.  I yelled, screamed and jumped a lot.  I thought we had all but lost it in the last few seconds but was saved by the final interception.  Had they made that catch, they would have probably run for 2 points and would have won.  It would have at least tied the game and prolonged my agony waiting for the outcome.  Thankfully we won.  No wonder I am so worn out today.

However we have 2 WARM days so I feel compelled to get Roxanne out for a topless ride.  Tomorrow is supposed to be close to  70*.  I'll try to get the miscellaneous gift things done in stores.  

Angela just dropped by so I lost whatever else I was going to say.
better get going...
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 17:06:00 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Great news about your mom Gem. Does this mean she can delay moving to memory care? That would be great!
Cindy - I typed "kennel", but auto correct went nuts lol. Tuco has his in our bedroom and he runs in there at bedtime because he knows he gets a biscuit. It has become his safe place.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 18:03:06 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  Still in the 40's currently.  Loving this weather for sure. Up to community center before 8:30 and hit the track before my tone and stretch class.  A different instructor today, that usually teaches the yoga class.  She did an excellent job and I enjoyed doing different moves.  A lot of stretching, cardio, balance, yoga and floor mat activity.  The 45 minutes went fast and then headed back home.  Spent some time on phone with oldest brother. He is going to give me a ride to Thanksgiving at another brother's place and also mentioned he and his wife are hosting Christmas.  I am really looking forward to enjoying the holidays this year.  

Kim, hope you manage to get some sleep tonight. Safe and happy travels manana.

Holly, great job with the online shopping for the kiddos.  You are pressed for time with a lot going on.  Please don't let yourself get run down.

PJ, SC and Zac have accumulated quite the assortment of critters.  So nice they have plenty of room in their new place.  Bet you were relieved when you figured out Thanksgiving is the following Thursday.   Too much on your mind.

Cindy, let us know how it works out with Sophie and sleeping arrangements in the BR.  

Bernie, nice of Chet to help you out today.

Hope you are knocking out the outdoor work Paul with these warmer temps.  Sorry to hear about the bear issues at the cabin.  

Bob, looks like a fun day on the slopes on FB.  You might break last year's skiing record.

Hi to all I've missed.  Have a great evening.  MB

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/19 18:08:42 (permalink)
0 (2)
Folks, here are some pics from today!
You could be here!

Goodnight all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/20 04:53:49 (permalink)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Hump Day.

Wishing a smooth flight to C&T! 

Twirls, we'll need pix of your Xmas decorations.

Temps near 40 today, lots to do before winter sets in, hope you all have a wonderful day.

Boat Drinx tonight?

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/20 05:38:07 (permalink)
Good Morning
Well, Sophie started out in her new bed, but when I woke up she was sleeping on Joey's big bed and Joey was sleeping on the storage bench that's at the foot of our bed. We'll work it out somehow.
Crunch, too funny about auto correct. I actually looked up "lemme". It turns out that is a common slang term, a contraction of "let me". Here I thought you were being all young and hip using slang to say Tuco was "saying" lemme in your room. Have a wonderful time!

Paul, tonight works for us.

Mid forties today, supposed to hit 51 tomorrow. Then back to winter.

Have a wonderful day, all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/20 07:41:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Finally a nice sunny day today with a high of 61 degrees. It will also be in the 60's all the way until Dec 1st.
Wheeee ! Current temp is 44F at 7:24

Yesterday I treated Chet to lunch at Homestyle Foods. We both ordered the meatloaf special. It also came with mashed potatoes and brown gravy, a vegetable and dinner roll. I chose corn and Chet had Brussels sprouts. It was pretty darn good and we 'woofed' it. Dropped off the truck at 12:30 and it wasn't ready until 4:30. The write-up guy told me that they were short handed on mechanics due to sickness and also they were booked full with appointments all day. I guess folks were getting their cars serviced in prep for Thanksgiving road trips. Anyway, Chet and I hung around my house together for a while playing with Freddie. She loves to rub on Chet's shoes, trying to 'mark' them with her sent. Chet has two male cats and he says they are always rubbing on his legs and shoes. Chet went back to his house to do some computer work and I started to look on line for some possible Christmas gifts for Meredith, John and the two boys. Plus something for my Son Marshall; might have to ask Mer what Marshall might like.

Today I believe I will get back on the beach to do my walk. Warm temperature and low winds are a perfect combination for a beach stroll. Gotta remember to bring the camera.

Well, Crunch and Tomas have their travel day today to their vacation in Mexico. After this year, they sure deserve time off from work and other 'stuff'. Enjoy you two !!

Bob, Bob, Bob...is that you on the slopes ?  Hard to tell. hee,hee. Good to 'see' ya and thanks for the pics.

PJ, I hope SC and Zac can find a house to rent. They will need one with two birds, a bunny and a dog. Whew, what's next ? A cat ?

Cindy, are the dogs trying to tell you something ? Me thinks they want to share the bedroom !

Hi MB. You be a busy busy girl.

Badger, do you think Crunch will send us some pictures ? I know she knows how to do it ! hee,hee.

Coffee all gone and time for a bowl of cereal. Hope y'all have a great day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/20 07:57:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers! 
Another beautiful morning here.  High temp of 65 this afternoon.
Woke up at 5 a.m.   Guess I finally caught up on sleep. 

Didn't do an iota of what I had planned for yesterday.  
Picked up SJ's prescriptions and bought pet supplies. 
That trip to Wally World and doctor's office for blood test can just wait a while longer. 

Crunch and Tomas are on the plane.  Wishing them smooth and safe travels today.

Cindy,  Awe... poor Joey.  Got bumped from his bed.  

Uphill,  beautiful views of the slopes.  

Twirls,  nice chatting with you last night.  Hugs

MB,  bet you are looking forward to the holidays this year.
You were so sick last year. 

Wishing everyone a great day!  Hugs  

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/20 10:37:52 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie,  SC and Zac did get a house this time.  3 bedroom and 2 baths on a culdesac with a fenced yard. 

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/20 10:52:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all although my morning started at 5:45, which sounds late to some of you early risers...

Home from the biopsy.  It wasn't as bad as described.  Worst part was laying on a somewhat concave table with 1 boob dangling through a hole.  It's kinda hard to get only 1 small boob in that big hole when you are little, so there was a bit of tugging and pulling by the nurses.  Probably the most boob action I've had in 8 years! LOL.  You men can equate the boob in the hole as though you have to dangle only 1 testicle in that big hole... (added this just for giggles for on my part).  The needles, numbing and sucking the stuff was all pretty much a piece of cake compared to trying to be entirely still on that table in that uncomfortable position.
Glad it's done and results will be a phone call at 12:30 Friday.

PJ, thanks for helping with the girl on the Christmas list.  

There is never much info on these kids to fill their joys for Christmas gifts.  5 of the 6 kids were pretty specific in their wants.  2 of the 3 boys at least had some sizes listed and the 15 yoa girl.  Name brands, clothing preferences etc.  The 10 yoa boy listed NO sizes but did list a couple of bigger wants, like a bike (I always get a cool helmet too) and a remoted controlled monster truck.  Easy.  All are supposed to get a hat, gloves and outfit.  Outfits are hard with no sizes listed.  Jeans or pants are not possible.  I figure the 10 year old will get a boys large size hoodie (I always buy from local easily accessed stores, like Walmart or Target to make returns or exchanges easy)  The 3 yoa is pretty easy.  Specific toys were suggested but no sizes once again for clothing.  I bought a 4T size cute outfit with shirt, leggings and TuTu type skirt that can be worn over the leggings.  However the problem child is a 12 yoa girl.  Again no sizes were given and no name brands mentioned but the specifics mentioned were art supplies like watercolor paints, brushes etc.  Also YA science fiction books.  I had no idea what YA was so in googling I find out it stands for young adult,  It also says she reads at high school level.  This kinda suggests (to me)  that she is an imaginative and creative type child with a brain who uses it.  Science Fiction...I know nothing... nor do I know what she has already read...
So I googled (again) and I think I will buy the top 1 or 2 YA books of the season and a Barnes and Noble gift card.  I checked and you can order books to be delivered to your home, in case she has trouble getting to the store, and the gift card will cover the delivery fee.  Then I googled what 12 yoa girls are wearing nowdays...OMG!  Images popped up with lots of sites to view children in their underwear or bikinis!!!   PORN!  I couldn't believe that as innocently as my question seemed, I got that carp!  I decided to go with a hoodie, T-shirt and leggings in the average size, 12 -14, and again easy to exchange.  No Boundaries brand seemed to offer a decent selection of pre teen girls clothes.  Her favorite color is purple so at least I have that to go on.  Since she didn't have as much on her list as the others, and no expensive brand names, I will load up on art supplies of various mediums and get paper, canvas etc.  I need to keep it even among the kids.  If I feel like it later today, and I think I will, I'm headed to Hobby Lobby for art supplies.

Bernie, nice of you to call the other night.

Cindy, I have a kennel for Pearl in my room.  I used to latch the door.  Now I don't.  She knows she can get out, because she lets herself in and out during the day when she wants to nap.  However, once I say it's time for bed she doesn't usually ever get out of it until I get up and open the door in the morning.  Once or twice she has gotten out and whined to go out to potty.  I get right up.

Crunch, have a few drinks for me!

That's all I got for now folks.
Page: << < ..10461047104810491050.. > >> Showing page 1046 of 1057
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5