AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10411042104310441045.. > >> Showing page 1044 of 1057
Author
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 04:30:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Frog Legs, it's Hump Day.

Twirls, sorry about the appointment screwup.
Did you really have only 4 degrees there yesterday?? The temperature gauge on my truck read zero when we got to work.

MB, hope things go well at the dentist.

Jamie, that MOW program is very popular around here.

Cindy, no, we have never put boots on Raji, he does get snowballs on his feet, as does Abby, but they are not left outside for very long in the winter and when the snow conditions are right for forming the snow balls on their feet, they lay down and basically chew them off as soon as they get inside. I think boots would be a good look on Joey however, as long as they are not pink.

Crunch, one more week, one more week!

I find it rather funny that I am a very sound sleeper, but sometimes the tiniest noise, if out of the ordinary, will wake me up. I've been up since 1 because a very large bear was just outside my window and I could actually here him scratching around under the birdfeeder. I turned an outside light on to get a better look at him and he didn't seem very concerned, just took his time wandering off. I might try to get a photo of his paw prints, but it is snowing pretty heavily and don't know if they will be covered up by now.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 05:13:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
14 with a howling wind out of the south. Could barely push the front door open to let the dogs in. I saw Holly's post that said they were at 4 degrees just seconds after she posted it. Went to NOAA because I wondered how  Mo could be that much colder than we were. It said it was (I think I remember correctly) 17F. I think Holly looked at the TV while she was posting and maybe saw 4 as a windchill factor. Easy to mistake; I kind of doubt that Mo puts up wind chill all that often. I had to go into town yesterday morning, car temp said 18 in the garage, but quickly dropped once I was on the road. Got out my big, warm ankle length coat for that excursion. Glad I did, 'cuz when I got to the store the parking lot was full and I had a hike ahead of me to get inside again. Not snowing here yet, but will be soon, and all day and night, according to NOAA. Looking ahead to the weekend and next Monday, things will warm up considerably and we may get some 40 degree days.

Badger, you'd think with these temps that bear would already be hibernating. What's up with that? Yikes! Right outside the window? No thanks!

Holly, so unhappy your appointment got screwed up. What a mess. 

Stay warm everyone!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 05:25:27 (permalink)
Jamie, I have a frog leg story for you. My daughter and I were in the grocery store years back, and wouldn't you know it, way up here in Maine, they were offering frog legs. They were the size of chicken drumsticks. We looked at them and then bought some drumsticks for dinner. (Legit, actual chicken drumsticks). At dinner, my daughter says, 'Daddy, are these frog legs?' accusingly. I said, well you saw them at the store with me, but you also saw that I bought chicken, I say, in a teasing voice. She said, you're tricking me, how do I know you didn't sneak some frog legs in on me. She's really worried now that I got some frog legs served to her. I took her into the kitchen and showed her the package, not wanting to take the joke too far. She was a little hesitant to eat the rest of her drumstick. 

Well, I've got a day ahead of me, I need to go out and face it. 

Hoping everyone has a better day than yesterday!

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 06:38:56 (permalink)
+2 (2)
I know you are excited for Friday Bobski!

Yuck on that weather y'all. We are supposed to warm up to 50 today and that will be appreciated.

PJ - you are so good to your girl SC. Raised her up to be able to become independent no matter how hard to have her move away.

Got to get to work so hugs to all I did not have time to mention. Bears need to hibernate not wake up hard working dudes lol!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 07:13:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

You were right PJ. The cold finally caught us here on the coast. Current temp 30F at 7:08 and the high will be 48 degrees. It will be sunny with high winds of 15 to 20 mph.

Yesterday I got to the beach and decided 'no way' as it was too windy, so I went to Fibber's. After lunch I swung by the grocery store for milk and paid a few bills on line when I got home.
Freddie decided we needed a nap around 2:30 so I said OK. She decided we should get up an hour later so she could eat dinner. Well la-di-da. You would think she is the boss around here.

Well there will be no beach walk today so I will be forced to walk from my parked truck and go inside Fibber's.  I need to call for an appointment for the truck; it's time for the 72K service.
That's mainly flushing/replacing several fluids : front and rear differentials, transmission, coolant, brake flush and power steering line flush. That's a lot of fluids ! Gonna be expensive.

Badger, just say 'no' to frog legs. Hee,hee  Stay warm up there and no chasing bears, OK ?

Cindy, I would not go out unless you absolutely have to do so. Take a nap with the dogs.

Cute story, Bob.

PJ, what crunch said. Plus, Raleigh is a nice town and only about 2 hours to the beaches near Wilmington. It also has a very nice airport.

Hi Crunch !

Coffee all done. See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 09:24:25 (permalink)
+1 (3)
Morning all

I stand corrected...the actual low temp yesterday was 9 at 6 am.  I was watching/listening to the local news so 4 was probably the wind chill.  The wind chill is broadcast in the news very often and seems more important because this area is so flat. I think it's broadcast often in the morning as the "feels like" temperature so people know how to dress the kids for waiting for the bus.  Where I live now is the tail end of the plains...about 30 minutes south is the start of the Ozark mountains and the terrain changes drastically.  It is VERY early in the season for us to be this cold.  I think the average temp is around 60 for this time of year.  We were way above the normal for September and since October started, we have been below normal temps most of the time.  Right now it's so dry you can hear your skin tightening.

I don't know what is causing it but after I got home from my non appointment yesterday, my nose started running and I got all congested again, like I had a cold!  However it never developed into a full blown cold last week and doesn't seem to be a real cold now.  I guess allergies still.  I thought we were done with ragweed so it must be leaf mold, which normally is bad in fall with all the leaves piled up or people burning leaves that are semi wet.  We didn't really have Fall and most of the leaves are now frozen still on the trees.  Maybe wood smoke?  A lot of people burn wood.  My next door neighbor has enough wood piled in his yard to burn for a week if a fire started there!  If it was piled against my side next to my wood fence, I would not be happy.  I worry about termites because of so much wood next door and it never gets depleted.  He keeps it stock piled.

I thought bears would be hibernating by now?  Maybe they were caught unaware by the early winter weather and are still trying to put on some fat?  Badger, please leave prowling bears alone!  Do you still bring the bird feeders in at night?

Bob, your pictures just make me feel colder!

I just typed a long paragraph about how crazy Chris is making me but I erased it.  You've heard it all before and it's my problem.  I'm doing my best to make this arrangement work as it benefits us both but I will only tolerate so much.  I just want to get through the winter...and have a house sitter so I can go to Mexico.

I've been watching air fares for late February.  Every time I get just enough miles for a "comfort seat" ticket, the prices go up!  I may have to break down and buy a ticket.

PJ, Hope you hold up through the moving process, physically and emotionally.  

Try to enjoy your day everyone.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 09:48:56 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Sunny and crispy cold here.  Low temp was 18F.  Warming up to 45F later.

Got the dining set loaded into my truck last night.  That table top barely fit into the short bed truck. Whew!  
Soon as SC wakes up I'll be ready to head on home.  
Everyone great day!

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 14:31:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJ--Have a safe trip home.  Hope nothing blows out of the truck!  Had that happen before.MIL lost a rocker
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 14:35:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Home now.   Didn't break down...almost.  
Mighty tight hugs and lots of kisses on the cheek.

Bernie,  Southwest has pretty cheap flights Nashville to Raleigh.
I fully plan to use that service often to visit SC.
Who knows ....might surprise you at Fibber's next year.  
post edited by PJamigo - 2019/11/14 15:13:38

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 19:33:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  27 and cloudy.  Did the cardio care class this morning and another gal, named Cathy that I had met Monday on the track, welcomed me.  There were 21 of us which included four guys.  Really liked the instructor, Cassie.  I gotta say that I have some sore muscles since I started on Monday.  Had a dental cleaning  at noon and got better than expected news about the overall health of my gum disease/pockets.  Meanwhile it had been snowing since about 10 and I got home around 1:30.  I shoveled an inch of snow off walk and driveway. Felt good to get some fresh air.  

Holly, what's a comfort seat?  Good luck on booking that flight with  decent fare/points.

Glad you got home safely SJ.  

Crunchie, loving your ticker.

Bob, I think you handle the frog leg discussion with daughter wisely.  I've tried them many years ago and that's all I have to say about that.

Jamie, I'm glad you are still on the meal delivery program.  Much better than that there processed stuff which is so loaded with sodium, sugar and so forth. 

Cindy, I'm looking forward to the 40's too.  

Just realized I started this post a few hours ago.  Got distracted and then headed downstairs for a bite to eat and watch the CMA's.  Have a beautiful evening.  MB

Susy
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3241
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/13 20:18:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola Everyone!!!

Just a quick post and then I will catch up tomorrow!

After seeing everyone's gorgeous pictures of Mexico the last couple of weeks, I am even more anxious to return next May!!!  Tim and I are planning on going to Isla Mujeres again ~ somewhere between the dates of May 6th to May 22nd  ~ we are thinking of going for around 8 to 9 nights.  Our plan as always is to do nothing but relax, eat and drink!  It's nothing organized like Badger's wonderful get-together last May but we would love to see anyone and everyone who would like to join us ~ the more the merrier!!!  Is anyone planning on being there around that time?

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 04:49:10 (permalink)
Good Morning Bears, it's Thirstday.

Susy, nice to "see'" you here, hope you post more later. Sorry, but May is just too busy at work for me to get away then.

Bernie, I think that would be great if PJ could visit you at Fibbers.

Mb, glad your dentist visit went well.

Re: Bears hibernating, there are multiple years when I have seen them still active in the last week of November, we usually don't start leaving the birdfeeders out at night until around Thanksgiving. I did try to get a photo of his tracks yesterday,  but the snow had mostly covered them and it didn't turn out. However, I put my size 11 boot next to one of the tracks and his rear foot was just about as long as my boot print, I'd guess his weight at around 350 lbs or so, he is a big boy.

Bad day at work yesterday, I was cutting a piece of steel and even though I was wearing safety glasses, a small shard of steel managed to hit me in the right eye. I tried to continue working but after an hour it was not getting better so I drove back home and had Babs drive me to an eye doctor. He put something in my eye that immediately alleviated the pain and said to take it easy the rest of the day, which I did. I have to put antibiotic drops in it to ward off infection for a few days, but should be good.

A little warmer up here today and may get above freezing by the weekend.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 05:17:21 (permalink)
Good Morning
Susy! Nice to see you here! I would LOVE to see you and Tim again, but I have vowed never to be gone in May again...just got too behind schedule in the gardens & yard work. But we are looking forward to our winter getaway to Roatan in late Feb., for sure!

Thankfully, yesterday's snow moved south and we only got a few brief flurries here and there. 23F right now and will be a sunny day.  Then gradual warm up the rest of the week. Busy weekend ahead, tomorrow is Grandparent's Day at Seth's school, Saturday we head south to Batavia, Il for baby brother's BD bash. Will board the dogs overnight at Vet's, they have a pretty nice boarding facility although I'm pretty sure the dogs will hate it anyway. Probably get the cold shoulder when we pick them up on Sunday.
MB, good to hear your gum situation is improving. Take care of those teeth!
PJ, hugs. Hard to let them go; but that's what all the hard work of raising them is for.

Had to pause for a minute because of paws,. BOTH dogs were licking my bare legs, and man did that tickle. First time they've done that.
Laundry day again, better get at it. Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 05:21:06 (permalink)
Just saw Badger's post, YIKES! Glad it wasn't worse! and also glad you went and had it looked at. Take it easy for a couple of days, will you please?

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 06:37:17 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Geez Badger. Ouch! Glad it will resolve quickly and that you were able to be "seen" so quickly.

May is the best month in Mexico, or any other time you are on vacation I suppose LOL. How are things Susy?

How is the stomach Jamie? Hopefully gaining a little weight......

PJ - well done. I know you will miss those short visits, but you did what had to be done. Not easy for the momma bear I am sure.

Bernie - loved those beautiful pics. Enjoy your lunch at Fibbers and don't forget the garbage. Obviously Freddie is in charge.

Must run............................................................
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 07:36:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Looks like we will have a cloudy day today. It's 38F at 7:24 and the high an even 60 degrees.

Yesterday morning the wind was just a howling and I didn't make my beach walk. None of the outside tables were in use at Fibber's and the bar area was not full either. I guess that people just didn't want to go out in the wind and cold.

Chet came over around 5:30 for a visit and we eventually split a pizza. Watched some TV while eating and chatted a bit about the current political mess. I just shake my head and move forward.

Not much planned for today other than a load or two of laundry.

PJ, good to hear that you have good flights between Nashville and Raleigh. Probably just a hope and a skip.

MB, that's good news on the progress of your teeth.

Susy, in all these years of travel to Mexico I have missed a trip to Isla.  Maybe this year.

That's scary about your eye, Badger. Glad it turned out OK and it could have been a lot worse, for sure.

Cindy, hope it is a good trip to see your brother. I bet the doggies will be glad when you get back home and 'bust them out of jail'.

Ha,ha Crunch. I just finished setting the garbage out. Yes, you are probably correct, Freddie is in charge.

Last cup of coffee just poured. Time to get that laundry going.
Y'all have a good day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 09:55:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Blue sky, breezy and chilly outside.  A high temp of 49F this afternoon.
A few patches of ice and snow on the back deck.  The rest has all melted.
The woodstove is back in play.  Looking around for a chore to tie into.
My mind is willing...but my back is not.
Guess I'll start by cleaning up the kitchen.  Make a pot of chili for dinner.

Badger,  glad your eye will be ok.  

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 12:18:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Mornin BCrs

MOW is a real blessing to have Jamie, remember delivering the meals with my Mom and then it was free. Met lots of interesting elders.

Have fun trip C&C those pups will welcome your return.  Boots for your dogs, you're joking, can see the comedy of 8 paws to get ready.  

Think I would have peed my pants if I saw a bear outside my window Badger.  Hope your eye feels better soon, must have been a freak rebound shard, ouch.  Are you wearing a eye patch you pirata? 

Exciting time for SC moving PJ.  Did she hear about the potential job offer?  Great you can visit both SC and BeBe :)

Hey Susy thanks for your update, we have been planning IM in spring as we did Coz this year.  Think we will be a bit earlier though, would like to see some other LGrs who usually do the last week of Apr/ 1st wk of May.  Who knows may stay longer on IM before heading to the mainland, would like to see you two. Nothing is etched yet.  

Freddy rules Casa BeBe, time to break your IM virginity too.  Golf cart races  

JJ Lola is dang cute, guess she won't be getting much bigger now.

Finished packing Crunch, bet U R hiding the luggage from the pups.  

Finally found a new cell phone on ebay coming 'ground' from Asia wonder if it will arrive for Christmas or will Santa intercept at the north pole. 

Funny story on the frogs legs UHK and I'm excited for you, finally the first run is around the corner.

Congrats on your pearly whites MB, gum health is so important.  Hope you have heard a response back.

Twirls sorry about the reschedule, dang eh.  BTW Think you would go crazy without Chris too, you need the assistance around your home.  Sometimes a refresher chat works.

GF is coming this afternoon, will make a charcuterie and utilize part of the BBQ duck and salmon.

Make it a gooder everyone.

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 16:28:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Gee Badger, seems like every year you have another scary bear story near encounter. Hope your eye is doing better. Sorry to hear about Babs' arthritis problems, hope a doctor can help somewhat.

Susy, always good to hear from you. Hope you and Tim have a great time on Isla next May.

Bob, cute story about the frog legs, thanks for the laugh.

MB, glad to hear your gums are doing well, and you are enjoying your class, did your stomach problems clear up? Hope so.

Twirley, I had an idea I dreamed about, you need to buy a punching bag and hang it up in a corner of your den or garage or someplace. Then when Chris, a snippy clerk or bad driver who cuts you off causes you to become PO'd and frustrated, BOP! KA-POW! Sounds like a great stress reliever to me.

By the way, now that you can post pics, how about one of Roxanne when you have a good weather day (could be awhile from the sound of it)? Sounds like a great car.

Another school shooting today in Saugus at a high school, was all over every single channel but one.
6 shot, 2 of whom died. The shooter was a 16 year old kid whose birthday it was. Shooter turned the gun on himself but is still alive for now. Too many of these things happening all over.

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 18:08:05 (permalink)
+2 (2)
This just happened!   SC said yes!

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/14 18:31:42 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Put some sliced onion and two lean boneless pork ribs in mini crock before I headed out early this morning. I walked briskly for 30 minutes on the track before my tone & stretch class at 9.  Then a quick trip to Marshall's and TJ for some returns on my way back home.  38 right now and near 40 tomorrow.  

Sure am glad your eye is okay Paul.  You, Babs and doggies take care with that dang bear lurking around.

Jamie, still working on my stomach issues.  Step 1 will be dealt with this weekend.  Are you still having issues? Very sad and unsettling once again with the latest shooting.  

SoSo, any pics of the charcuterie?  I've not heard anything yet.

Susy, thanks for invite.  Doubtful I will make it as I will be down for two weeks in March.  

Cindy, have fun at Grandparent's Day and safe travels to your brother's BD bash.  Might be good for Joey y Sophie to have a short boarding stay.  That will be one happy reunion. I seriously doubt that either will give you the cold shoulder

PJ, homemade chili sounds yummy.  Please give your back a rest.  Like your positive attitude about visiting SC and others in that area.  And, the inexpensive flights are a bonus.    CONGRATS!!!!!!  So exciting!!!!

Bernie, no doubt Freddie is the ruling princess at your casa.  She's one lucky kitty.  Almost time for your road trip with Debby and another shortly thereafter.  Hope the routine truck maintenance didn't hurt the pocket book too badly.

Holly, understandably frustrated because of repeated behaviors that set you off.  You often talk about all the help he does around the property and with fur babes. Maybe focus on that and your time away for Thanksgiving and next trip.  Hugs.

Hola to all I've missed.  Manana, MB. 
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/11/14 21:04:44

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/15 04:13:01 (permalink)
0 (2)
Good Morning
Weather guessers got yesterday wrong. No sun. A few flurries. Sunny skies and a high of 36 for today. They better be right this time! A certain cranky old lady may have to write some angry letters.

PJ, congrats to SC! (nice that he wore a suit AND got down on a knee! Sweet!)

MB, how far away from you is Shakopee? (too lazy and not awake enough to look it up myself)  I've always loved Cameron's coffee, and now Badger got us hooked on their Eco pods for the Keurig. Just wondered...they are having a warehouse sale this weekend. Idle musings.

Chris spent a lot of time kicking, snoring in my ear, and occasionally gouging my legs with his raggedy toenails last night. Hope I can stay awake through Grandparent's day this morning. Him, too, since I don't think he slept well, either.

Have a wonderful day all!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/15 05:09:44 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Piratas, it's Friday.

PJ, what awesome news, can we all come to the wedding?

Thanks all for your concern for my eye, it's getting better each day. SoSo, I was a tiny bit disappointed that I didn't get the eye patch.

Susy, I thought you were going to check back here?  

And Twirls, where are you?

I heard the damn bear again last night, he's starting to get on my nerves.

Boat Drinx tonight.
post edited by Badger - 2019/11/16 05:03:52

Wag more....bark less.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/15 06:44:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Congratulations to SC and her betrothed (pulled that out from the 1800's LOL)! When will the big day be PJ? Seems like you will have lots of fun planning to do with SC. Great news.

I hope both your tummies get better MB and Jamie. You both are so tiny you cannot afford anything that causes problems eating. Sounds like you are really enjoying your new workouts MB. That is great.

I want to eat at your house today Soso! And I don't even know what a "chartreua" or whatever is 

Finally went for my long overdue yearly PCP exam. Now totally paranoid because everyone was coughing, snorting, germing  everywhere. Made sure my doc washed his hands with soap and water and not just hand sanitizer. Didn't touch anything. Unfortunately I had to breath. Paranoia now off the scales.

Happy skiing Bobski!

Good Morning Bernie and Susy and Bosco and Badger the bear hugger, Twirley et al.

Enjoy Grandparents day C&C!

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/15 07:50:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Raining this AM and forecast to be that way off and on all day. High winds in the 20 to 30 mph range. Yuck. Current temp is 47F at 7:37 with a high of 56 degrees.

Yesterday morning Chet called to ask when I was going to Costco again. I said "how about today ? " So laundry put on hold and off to Costco we go. Chet wanted to check out the big TV's that go on sale today to compare the 65" and 75". I only had a few items on my list and then we ate those long hot dog with a drink for $1.50. Filled the truck with gas at $2.14 per gallon. Called Debby on the way home and said I would like to drop by her house if she wasn't doing anything, so swung by and visited for a little bit. She seems to be doing well and keeping busy.  I think it was about 2:30 when I dropped Chet back home.

Since today is a rain day, I believe I'll get to that laundry I didn't do yesterday.

Wow PJ !!  Did you know that was coming ?  Please tell SC congrats from me. So cool for her.

Hi SoSo.  Yes, I'm way overdue on a visit to Isla. Will be fun to plan for a different spot.

Hi Jamie.

MB, truck doesn't go into the shop until next Tuesday and yes, that 70,000 service is a fairly costly one.

Hi Cindy.

Hi Badger.  You gotta quit playing around with that bear !  hee,hee.

Crunch, less that a week for you and Tomas.  Wheee !

I have been goofing off. Sorta. One load of laundry started.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Page: << < ..10411042104310441045.. > >> Showing page 1044 of 1057
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5