AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10411042104310441045.. > >> Showing page 1043 of 1059
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 07:29:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)

Southern view shows several folks enjoying the sun and walk on the beach.

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/11/11 07:32:10

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 07:33:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Few folks to the North as well

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 10:17:12 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

Badger, Good question.  Penalties are killing us.  When the Chiefs turned the ball back to the Titans with 3 minutes left, I saw the trainwreck coming.  I hated to watch the crash.  Don't know what went on with the snap to Colquitt.  Whether that was a bad snap, a fumble or a plan, it went WRONG.  That 3 points would have won the game for us!  There were a few blunders..."Who's on first" came to mind.  And Butt-man should have made that 54 yard kick.  He needs to be replaced.  He's missed way too many.  If he lived up to his salary, we would have won!
However your Packers are doing great!  Why is SF so good these days?  How did that happen?

We had an absolutely stunning weather day YESTERDAY.  It hit 78!  I did get Roxanne out for a topless (probably) last drive for awhile.  There is still some allergens about because I started sneezing after a short drive.  Every time I drive her I get a lot of compliments on Roxanne even though she is 5 years old.  She looks brand new!  I Thank them and always say. "It was my husband's bucket list car" and I am so glad he wanted it because it makes me happy when I drive her.

I bought the Ninja instapot that crisps and air fries.  Going to try it out on a chuck roast today.  I don't really like counter top appliances because they take up so much room, but we will see if it's worth keeping.  However I might miss the smells that come from oven roasting for several hours.  I think it will be used on those days when I can't decide what I want until it's too late to do it.  I wanted roast beef last week but it was already 2pm and I knew it was too late to start one.

MB, I like the new comforter set.  I have a Seashell motif quilt on my bed year round but I use an electric blanket in winter.  The quilt stays fold at the bottom of the bed.  I turn my electric blanket on high about an hour before bed so it will be toasty warm when I crawl in.  I shut it off soon after.

It just now started snowing here.  By tomorrow morning we could have slick roads but we will be VERY cold with wind chills around 10!  Naturally I have that biopsy early.  UGH!

GEM, loved the pics and the video on FB.

C&C, so nice to have company you enjoy.  I loved playing card but I always resisted when Mom tried to teach me Bridge.  I should have learned.  I think I would enjoy it.  I used to be super good at spades.

Bosco and Susy, come back !

And what happened to SNF?  Never see her these days.

Guess I better get moving.  Chris is starting his laundry so it signals the work day has started.  I don't have the heart to tell him that he folds the towels wrong so I just re fold them later.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 11:28:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
After 11 now and it is still snowing. I am so happy it is a holiday and Chris is home. He has already volunteered to clear the deck. Using the Toro electric shovel. Works very well. But with extra sheets and towels etc. I have already made about a gazillion trips up and down the stairs, (OK, that was an exaggeration) and my left foot is screaming. So nice to have the help. Guessing we are up to 3&1/2" now.

Things I forgot earlier: MB, Love the comforter set! Looks very luxurious.
Holly, the coat: not something I would wear (not a fan of ruffles) but I'll bet it looks fabulous on you! Ruffles in the area of the chest on me...pretty sure Crunch understands why it is not a good idea. Oh, and don't drive Roxanne to your appointment tomorrow. And go slowly, Ms Speed Racer. But GO!

PJ, pretty sure your heart is breaking. You done good, Mama. She'll do fine and there will be visits. And there is also Skype, plus FB video chats. Lots of ways to see her and keep in touch! Chin up!

Probably more I'm forgetting, but the laundry is calling. Well, beeping. My washer and dryer sound like R2D2 from Star Wars.

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 12:41:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
LOL Cindy. Too true. Leave that to the more petite than I am
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 13:22:21 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy, I always forget something I intended to comment to someone.  
I understand that you and Crunch don't need the extra prominence whereas I can use it but I particularly like the ruffles around my neck.  I won't need a scarf.  And I like the A line affect so I don't look so straight up and down.  My favorite thing is the deep pockets and the fancy interior finishing.

Crunch, I'm sure your MIL is extremely grateful even though she may not be able to express it.  You are a good woman and I'm hoping someone does the same for us when needed.

Thinking of our Veterans and current service members today.  Particularly my grandpa who was in WW1.  He was infantry and wounded in a battle near Arvignonne (sp).  He laid in the field pretending to be dead as the enemy tromped thru.  He laid there for 2 days before help arrived.  My eldest Aunt is named after the nurse who took care of him in France.  He returned home and lived through many harrowing situations which made for great stories for us kids.

Chris has walked the dogs, unpacked the Ninja cooker, washed all the accessories and is waiting for things to dry before running the test as recommended in the manual.  I got dressed...all the while thinking this cooker may be more trouble than it's worth!  Actually I did start some laundry and put some things away...like the slippers that Pearl steals everyday off my closet shelf.  I guess I'm going to have to keep stuff in those little plastic shoe boxes on that bottom shelf.  I use them for out of season footwear on all the top shelves to keep them free from dust.  I think I have a few extras.  On to the housework!
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 13:32:01 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Afternoon all. 

I'm still here twirls.
You are going to get a lot of compliments on that purse. 

Pj..ya..the frogs are kind of new here. About a mile from here I almost rode over a green iguana with my bicycle, so they will be here soon too. 
They are also invasive but I will take them over the toads anyday. Although I have  heard they fall out of the trees when there is a cold snap. 

Jamie please let us know how the cbd works for you. 

Bernie..I'm getting tired of salad sandwiches and would like a burger now.  

MB..I hope you are getting frequent flyer points with your purchases so you can fly us all to Mexico next year.  

It is NOT winter here and that is all I will say about that until next summer  when its hotter than blazes. 

Crunch..almost until the day she died of complications from dementia,  my mother's retort was, I'm not senile yet!
We should have put it on her headstone.  

Badger..glad babs is a little better. 
post edited by Bosco - 2019/11/11 13:44:46

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 13:51:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Also..

Nipper..beautiful winter pictures. 

Gem..you too. You got the best weather and beach conditions!

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 14:40:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
A big thank you to our soldiers, past and present.  A special thanks to my dad who was a fighter pilot for the Marine Corp.  Achieved the rank of Captain. Flew 72 missions during the Korean War.  His guardian angel was definitely looking after him.  Looking at the planes he flew and how they had to land on an carrier, it is truly amazing he survived 72 missions.  Semper Fi Dad.

Twirls--Interesting story about your grandpa.  Can you imagine being injured and laying still for 2 days?  A true soldier.
          If you don't mind I would appreciate you asking your friend what he did to relieve his pain for the neuropathy he has.  I sure  haven't found anything.  Tried all the types of CBD oils, salves, etc.  Did not touch the pain.  I might try it again for sleep as I am like Jamie.  It takes hours to fall asleep.  It just hard to figure out what is the good CBD and what is crap.  I get sleeping pills because of my sleep apnea but they don't to help.  Plus my regular doctor doesn't want me mixing them with other meds he has prescribed.  

Thanks to all on the comments about Kayden.  The kid is going to grow up to be important to society.  He is just to smart not to be.
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/11/11 14:42:48
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 18:54:05 (permalink)
-1 (1)
I got in another hike with some friends, on Kearsage Mountain in Conway, New Hampshire. It started to snow about a half hour before we finished. Some pictures for your viewing pleasure. 
The lookout tower.

This is snow coming in those clouds!

We found a moose pond/bog, but no moose

If it wasn't getting ready to snow, we could have stayed here a while. I ate my brownies and headed on back down.

All six of us used micro spikes attached to our shoes to navigate downhill on all the ice. They gave us great traction. 

Have a great evening all. I think I might go to bed early tonight!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2019/11/11 18:55:36

Lovin life,
Bob

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 18:59:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  11 and clear skies.  Those NW winds were brutal today.  Enjoyed my hour walk with Mary Jo at the indoor track at the community center and then headed to GI doctor appointment and then trip to grocery store.  Came home for a bit and then headed up to TJ to look at active wear.  Bought some leggings, tops and some jackets.  Spent about an hour or so trying everything on in the comfort of my own bedroom.  Most items will be returned and I need a different size on a couple of items.  Tomorrow is the Cardio & Core class at 8 and then Tone & Stretch at 9 a.m.  Definitely doing the later class, but possibly both.  Just closing window treatment.  The moon is beautiful.

Bosco, thanks for the laugh.  That would be quite the sight with green iguanas falling out of the trees.  

Yikes Cindy.  3.5" of white stuff.  Ugh.  This cold is feeling like early January.  Nice that Chris had the day off and could help out.  Hope your ankle feels better soon.   How's the son and fiancee doing?  

Holly, ditto what Cindy said earlier.  Give yourself plenty of time to drive to your doctor appointment tomorrow morning and drive the HRR.  Will be thinking of you.  Hugs.  p.s. quite the story about your Grandpa.  A rare breed that generation was.  Curious if you will like the Ninja.  Please let us know.  That air fryer is all the buzz now.

Kim, the comfy chair for MIL sounds real nice and practical to assist her in standing.  My Mom had one of those and she really liked it.  I can't wait till you two have boarded the plane and they shut the cabin door.  Then you can breath.

PJ, fingers still crossed for SC on job interview.  

Frank, with all the medical developments I'm still hopeful you will find a solution that alleviates the majority, if not all, of your discomfort.  Stay strong.  Beautiful story about your Dad.  What an amazing hero to be cherished and honored.

Jamie, hoping you find a solution too.  It's brutal when you can't fall asleep.  I found that out when I got pneumonia.  Hope that CBD does the job for you.  Are you still doing the meals on wheels?  

Badger, stay warm buddy.

Bernie, nice beach pics.  I'm with Bosco; hamburgesa con papas fritas por favor.

God bless our Veterans.  Have a beautiful evening everyone.  MB

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 03:35:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning BCrs

Gem what fabulous weather you had, lucky Chica!

Best wishes today Twirls. Would also be interested to hear your review on the new gadget. I’m always fearful of those large kitchen toys as they command real estate or a large pantry.

We had our neighbor sit Zoey for the first time while we attended the memorial service at the cenotaph. Service was very well attended despite the extremely cold wind. We went to the golf club for lunch after, was relaxing to get away from the crowds. Back home to call and thank DHs Dad, he attended a service on the island.

Nipper love the red berries with the snow, pretty.

How old is RaJ now?

Egg salad has my vote (san tomato) and I do remember learning the Whist game years ago BeBe. We like crib, it’s our go to game when the power is out. Hold the mater for the BLT😉

Crunch not long now, hang in there! My 2 cents is put the cell in your safe, we all know it’s beautiful there and you really need to relax and get your snorkel on. HUGS.

UHK happy start to your ski season with the white stuff.

Frank did you see the meteor?

C&C hope your family gets better soon that flu is nasty.

Never have seen a cane toad Bosco. Hear frogs legs taste something like chicken.

MB Really like your purses. Dumped my purse for a tear drop cross shoulder knapsack when I retired for the practicality. Good job on your walking exercise program.

Jamie Hope you find some sleep and pain relief.

Looking forward to watching the testimonials this week, going to be historic.

Friend slaughtered their sheep, bought a 1/2 for the up coming celebrations. Along with a team sport fundraiser, helped out our community girls team and bought sockeye salmon and chicken breasts, freezer is working fine.

Keep warm during that Artic Blast and everyone make it a good day.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 04:41:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Twosday.

I forgot to say thank you for your service to Bernie and other vets here yesterday, as on most Veterans Days, I spent a lot of time yesterday remembering and thinking about all of Babs and my family members who have served. True heroes.

Jamie, forgot to tell you that Babs has arthritis problems with her feet that make it difficult to walk, seems a bit better lately.

Twirls, 78 degrees?? That's 74 degrees warmer than it is here right now.

SoSo, Raji is 8 years old and doing great, I'll wait until we get more snow and try to get a photo of him taking his daily snow bath.

Today I'm working inside one of the large garages I built this year, may have to take a propane heater along with me to take the chill out of the place.
post edited by Badger - 2019/11/12 04:44:35

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 05:38:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Brrrrrr
Good Morning
We are tied with the record low for this day: 9F right now. (feels like: -7)
Yes, Paul, take your propane heater! Glad to hear Babs is walking better! Me, not so much. I have good days, but there is always a little pain in that dang left foot. Stinking arthritis! To make matters more interesting, a couple of days ago the trigger finger re-emerged. Righthand ring finger. I am ignoring it for now...the memory of that painful injection helps me ignore it! 

Dogs are getting their business done quickly in this weather. I'm thinking maybe we should get a coat for Sophie. She doesn't have much insulation with that short haired coat of hers. Badger, I remember Maggie had short hair, did you ever put a coat on her? Joey has feet like Mollie had, lots of fur between the pads that collect hard little snow balls. Have to get down on the floor and pry them out. Wonder if he would tolerate dog boots?

MB, talked with eldest briefly yesterday. Says he feels somewhat better, but he didn't sound like it. Worst of it is over, but he just sounded "wrung out" and tired. Hope he doesn't over do it; he is a workaholic. Gf is slowly recovering, as well.

Bosco, nice to see you posting more. I think I'd prefer the iguanas, too. Toad population here (just normal small toads) was crazy this year. Every time I mowed this past summer I saw literally 100s of tiny baby toads. Never saw anything like that in the past. I don't mind them, but they always sort of startle me when I open the shed to get the mower out and it seems there is always a full grown toad that jumps out from under the mower deck.

Coffee cup is empty, oh my! Have a wonderful day!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 06:40:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good luck today Twirley. Glad you are getting it done.

So many heroic vets. Wonder how they got through it. 

24 with a wind chill of way too cold ha ha. I vote yes on the heater Badger.

Not able to get the respite of sleep does suck. Hoping all of you experiencing issues that prevent sleep get some relief. It does make such a huge difference.

Onward...............................................................................................................
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 07:53:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Thanks for the well wishes...
Naturally I didn't sleep much and when I did I had weird dreams.  I was lost in Mexico down around Punta Allen somewhere, wandering the beach.  Then I dreamed I was somewhere with Mom and we had to sleep in a double bed.  I was telling her to move over, that I would need more room than she left for me to squeeze into.  Then I got some scam text at 5 am!  Next up was the alarm.
AND it 4 Fing degrees here!   No, I won't be driving the Camaro.  Only in nice weather does it come out of the garage.  Leaving in about 45 minutes and dreading every minute.

Crunch, would you be willing to transport a dog from Mx?  Diane, with Cause for Paws is looking for a transport.  They will pick up the dog from you.  It has a home waiting in STL.  Apparently Delta is not a preferred airline or I would be doing it.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 08:22:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)

Cold front has not his us yet and we are supposed to have a mostly sunny day with a high of 70 degrees. That is crazy ! That cold blast will be here during the wee hours tonight and into the 20's tomorrow AM.  Current temp is 58F at 8:33. 

Yes, I did sleep in this morning. My alarm clock kitty didn't work.

Yesterday I took a day off from the beach walk but I did do lunch at Fibber's. When I got home I noticed a couple of the truck tires looked a little low so I fired up the air compressor and evened out the tire pressure. After that I vacuumed the front truck floors from all the sand that has been gathering. I need to take an extra pair of "normal" shoes with me when I do my beach walks and when done with the walks , change into my clean shoes. I can always put the "sandy shoes" into the bed of the truck and clean them when I get home.

Today I better get onto the beach while it is still warm out. No other plans other than to empty the bird bath tonight so it won't crack during our freeze-over.

Not to worry, Bosco. I'm not taking pictures of any more food at Fibber's. It was starting to be a little repetitive so I just decided to stop. Of course, if you want you can take a picture of your next hamburger. I'll look at it. hee,hee.

Thank you Badger. My pleasure to serve our Country.

Thanks for your hiking picture, Bob. Looked cold. Those "strap-on cleats" looked pretty nice.

Hi to everyone else. Running way late.
Will see y'all later,
Bernie 

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 08:24:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Oops, I forgot to wish you luck today Holly.

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 09:47:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Jeezz it is cold this morning in Nashville.  Burrr!
Received the added pleasure of ice and a little snow.
Good thing SC and I did all the running around yesterday getting more boxes, etc. for the move.
Trying to help her get it all boxed up and ready for the Uhaul on Friday.
My arse was dragging and my back was tired last night.  Fell asleep by 9 p.m. 
They sold the washer and dryer last night.  Think someone is coming tonight to get the couch.
I'm taking dining set home to store.  Until SC's friend comes to get it in Jan.  
These two are going to be sitting on the floor for a couple of days before the move. 
Been working on clearing kitchen cupboards this morning.  Dismantling bathroom over the toilet shelving units.  
Hopefully get it mostly boxed up and go home tomorrow afternoon.

Bernie, get the winter clothing out.  You are in for a harsh cold blast.  Enjoy today!

Crunch,  MIL's recliner sounds really nice.  Not long now...you and Tomas can enjoy the warm
Mexican sun.  

MB,  enjoy the exercise.  Wish I had a health club near me.  

Twirls,  thinking of you today.  Hugs

C&C, made me laugh...about putting boots on Joey.  

Uphill,  love those vista pics!  

Breaks over...back to packing boxes.   Everyone have great day!  Hugs

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 10:38:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Well #^*&*&%$#$^)()_(*&&^&^^%^!!!!!!!!!!!!
I left on time allowing a couple of extra minutes because of the light cover of snow/ice still remaining.  Naturally I noticed my LOW FUEL light was on and it was VERY LOW so I had to stop for gas. (I could have sworn I bought gas last week!)   By the time I got there I was about 10 minutes late but there was a line waiting to check in.   30 minutes later it's finally my turn.  I give her my name...She clucks her tongue,  and stares at the screen...  I knew this wasn't good!  Then she asks me to step around the corner and Amanda will help me.  Amanda appears and glaring at me says "Your appointment was at 9 O'clock and you were supposed to be here at 8:30!"  I explain that I got a reminder call 2 days ago that said my appt was at 9:15 and to be here at 9.  I agreed I was 10 minutes later than 9, but I had been in line to check in for 30 minutes...it's now 9:40...  Once again I was scolded and told that if I had a 9 am appt, then I was to be here at 8:30 no matter what someone said 2 days ago!  Now it is scheduled next Wednesday at 8:30.  The HIDA scan is Thursday at 7am and my Rheumatology app is the following Tuesday...  I hate this crapola!  So next week I will have 2 nights of no sleep after not sleeping for 2 nights with the last 2 scheduled appointments.  Happens every time I have to be somewhere early.  

Bosco, I'll trade for your finger problem!

PJ, best of luck getting it all done.  You and SJ are super parents, altho, come to think of it, my mom came to help me every time I needed her too.  Strange dream about sleeping with Mom...

I need a nap.
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 12:49:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
What a drag Twirley. A little grace by them would have been nice. Especially considering they told you wrong.

I am sorry, but we cannot escort. We are not on American going home as it was atrociously expensive. 

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 15:33:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
We have our first decent snowfall, 3-4 inches. And I got word today that my snowblower is repaired. I'll pick it up Thursday, I'm busy all day tomorrow. Turns out a wire had broken within the plug, i'd never find it. That's why hiring a guy who deals with such things all the time really pays off. He's seen it before!

Twirley, hoping for some good relief for you. 

Skiing starts Friday!!!

Have a great evening all!

Lovin life,
Bob

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 16:59:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Holly--Sorry about your appointment dilemma.  What a pain.

SoSo---missed the meteor darn it.  A lot of people in the area did see it.  Lots of videos going around.  Read an article that it probably was no larger than a softball if that.  Videos sure make it look larger than that.  Apparently a lot of noise with it also.  Unconfirmed reports says it landed within 30 miles of my house.  That would be a shocker to take a direct hit.  Would it explode or what?  Have to do more reading.

Bob--Those cleats look like they get the job done.

Found out a little more about the survey.  Apparently my address was randomly chosen to do a more in-depth survey.  Article in paper said the regular survey only consists of 10 questions.  Did not know this but for every person not counted your state looses $1,300 in federal funding so it is definitely something to participate in.  Be a good patriot!  

Got some good news from one of my renters.  Stopped by to see which key fit his door as I got them mixed up.  He said they would be staying thru 2020 and maybe a little longer.  Their plan is to get married in September than save up enough money to buy a house.  He thinks it will take into 2021 to save the money.  Sounds great to me!  And if the market stays as tight as it is it could take some time to find a home that they like.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 17:31:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  17 and cloudy.  A low of 15.  Light snow expected tomorrow morning.  I enjoyed the fitness class this morning.  It involved a variety of strength and stretching movement for the entire body.  Some weights, small ball and yoga on mats.  The instructor was a sub but she did a great job. Class full to the brim.  Stopped at Home Goods and bought a few decorator pillows to go with the latest comforter.  Then headed over to TJ to return the active wear items that did not work out.  Bought a couple more things, but they may go back.  Will figure it out in the next couple of days.  Drove over to Gerten's greenhouse near by to redeem a coupon.  Got a festive holiday kitchen towel and a Fraser fir air freshener to hang on the artificial tree and purchased a holiday gift card for Mary Jo y Galen, who have been so very helpful to me again this past year.   

Holly, I sure am sorry to hear that you had to reschedule that appointment this morning.  I had a very strange upsetting dream as well last night.  I'm blaming it on the November full moon.  Hope you get a good night's rest this evening.

Perfect timing Bob. Nice hiking pics. Bet you are super excited about getting the snow blower back and skiing on Friday.

Cindy, dang left foot and now your finger. Do you think your eldest had the dreaded flu?  

Bernie, that's funny that Freddie let you sleep in.  

Badger, good thing you have that propane heater.  I'm sure it comes in pretty handy and well worth the money.

PJ, your getting a workout for sure.  Safe travels home tomorrow.  Maybe take a couple of days off and relax a bit.

Jamie, can't quite remember.  Were you going to have a holiday meal delivered for Thanksgiving?  Maybe your nice neighbors will surprise you with a plate full of goodness.

Edit:  Thanks for sharing the good news  Frank!

Keep warm everyone.  May do a cardio care class tomorrow at 10:30 before my dental appointment at noon.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/11/12 17:34:38

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/12 18:02:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
SoSo, take it from me, frog legs do NOT taste in the least like chicken. Had them several times, quite overrated.

Have a great trip crunch and Tomas. Single digits, yippee for you!

Sorry things did not go well for you Twirls, sounds like that place is triple booking, an unfortunate trend in medicine.

MB, yes, still on the MOW, at $75 for all the food I get, it is probably the same amount of money or less than I was spending on TV dinners and healthier also.
Do they have Marshall's where you are? I have always had much better luck with them than with TJ Maxx.

Dentist next week, gums are tender, hope it is just extra tartar buildup since I am way overdue for a visit.
Page: << < ..10411042104310441045.. > >> Showing page 1043 of 1059
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5