AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10411042104310441045.. > >> Showing page 1042 of 1059
Author
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 08:15:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
It's a cool pour spout on my new Bunn coffee pot

Weekend at Bernie's
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 10:07:06 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

I think I kicked the cold before it really got me.  Zicam works, at least for me.  I still have some congestion but the runny nose and sneezing have stopped and I'm not feeling too bad.
I did get a flu and Pnemonia (sp) shot at the Dr. and don't seem to have much of an ill effect.  I was extremely sleepy yesterday and had my eyes closed about 1/2 the day.  I managed to get a few things done and stay awake till 9 last night.  Unfortunately I woke in the night and finally had to take an ibuprofen before I could go back to sleep.

Jamie, try some CBD oil.  A few drops under the tongue really helps with sleep.  I know that Darren used to take melatonin but has better results with CBD.  I tried and it did help me sleep a bit better.

Nice pics, Nipper.  I could not do the heights!  Even the pictures make me squirm, like Bob's pics!

Frank, sorry you've had no good results.  A friend has that who also has diabetes.  He has suffered terribly lately and unable to walk much.  He said it was better lately.  I'll ask what he has done or is doing for it.

MB, I've been purse shopping too!  I like the hand painted purses by Anuschka like I have.  Great quality.    I love the style of the one I've been carrying for a few years. It's great for travel.  I love the feature of both sides zip down so you can open it and actually see what you have.  Plus my Kindle fits in it.  Unfortunately, They only have made 2 in this style, the one I have painted with feathers and one painted in colors that I can't use.  I have a couple of "winter" purses  that I carry because my winter wardrobe is mostly red, grey and black.  My summer clothes are mostly aqua, lime green and bright colors.  Hard to find purses that compliment.  For now, I've decided to clean up the aqua purse I have, using some good leather cleaner, and call it good for the Mexico trip.  Maybe by spring Anuschka will have more designs in the style I like.  I definitely want a "crossbody" style as it's less likely to be snatched by a thief if it's draped across my body and it doesn't require hands to hold it.

Chris has a full schedule today and tomorrow with the warm temps.  The pool was closed yesterday so he will remove the solar cover from the reel and store it.  Then he has to disassemble the reel for storage.  It's not a hard job.  We still need to seal the small deck and the planter boxes so that is also on his list.  Plus the Halloween stuff is ready to go to the attic and get the Christmas stuff down.  Like I said, I don't have much time so decorating for Christmas has to be done early so I can enjoy it when I return the 17th.

Sam's club is having a Pre Black Friday sale today.  Yesterday I almost ordered a Ninja Foodie but noticed that it's on sale for today only.  $40 less!  I'll order it thru Delta shopping club for 2 miles per dollar, plus 1 mile per dollar by using AMEX.  I'll pick it up this afternoon.  Darren has one and was telling me it does a great job.  It browns, crisps and air fries besides pressure cooking.  Darren says he loves his so I'm going to try it out Monday with a chuck roast and veggies.  If I don't like it , Sam's will take it back.  

You all enjoy your day.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 10:50:59 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning BCers!
Beautiful here.  Sunshine, deep blue sky and falling leaves. 
There are 3 deer wandering around the property.
Enjoyed watching them while I had my first cup of coffee. 
The current temp is 33F.  With a high of 54F this afternoon.
Made a big pot of beef veggie soup yesterday.  Just felt like a hearty soup kind of day. 
Though I have to pick the beef out my bowl.  Lil Cudi sure enjoyed those tasty chunks of beef.  
At SC's request, I made a big pan of nutmeg butter rolls.
She rolled in from Nashville just as they were coming out of the oven.  She scarfed down two immediately.
Ate of a big bowl of the beef veggie soup. 
Today we will gather up some of her belongings stored here.  Christmas tree and ornaments.
The oak desk and office chair.  Load it all up in the truck.  Then I will follow her back to Nashville
and unload at the apartment.  Bring back items she doesn't want.  Store them here.
The big move to Raleigh is next weekend.  Really have not had time to process.
Though my heart and mind say all will be fine.  
SC said, she thought the Skype interview with International Game Technology went well. 
Will do in-person soon after she arrives in Raleigh.  Keep your fingers crossed for her to get the job.

Bernie,  enjoy the brisk beach walk.  

Cindy,  sorry the one son is sick.  Hope he feels better soon.
Glad the rest of the family came to see SIL and BIL.

MB,  great purses!  I like the detachable clutch version.  

Crunch and Twirls,  stop sending me cold weather.  Because then I have to send it on to Bernie. LOL

Bosco,  those are some ugly toads.  Don't remember seeing them when we lived in Florida.
Of course, it has been 19 years since we left.  Glad the knuckle pain is subsiding.  
Soak those hands in warm soapy dishwater.  It always helps me.  Plus the dishes get done. LOL

Well, better get to the chores.  Need to get SJ's clothes ironed up for the next week or so.
Have to work on that 3 or 4 items at a time or my back starts hurting.
Wishing you all a wonderful day!  Hugs

nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 11:30:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
We had our first snow last night. It looks pretty in the sunshine with clear blue skies! It is above freezing now, so melting fast.

post edited by nipper - 2019/11/09 15:00:47

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 15:45:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Frank, sorry to hear you are not feeling well, have you tried a Pain Management Clinic? Dr. sent me to one instead of refilling my Tramadol but it didn't work out, mainly due to transportation issues (always a problem for me).

MB, I like the brown purse on the bottom the best but they are all nice looking.

Bernie, sorry, our town had two pot dispensaries but they are both closed now I think mainly due to tax and licensing problems, closest ones are a 45 minute drive away. Thanks anyway.

Cindy, sorry to hear about your son, since it is a weekend, his best bet is probably an urgent care rather than an ER if he needs treatment today or tomorrow. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Nice pics, nipper, loved riding those cog railways but liked the gondolas and funiculars even better.

Twirley, thank you SO MUCH for the suggestion of CBD oil, that may just be the ticket and will solve two problems maybe. First hopefully it will help me sleep but also they took me off my anti inflammatories like Diclofenic and Naproxen and when I get up, my lower back and where it joins my hip are just stiff as blazes. Had been meaning to ask my Dr about it and for some meds, but maybe rubbing some CBD oil or lotion in might help. Can't hurt anyway, will order some from Amazon.
Have a wonderful trip.

PJ, good luck with helping SC with her move, know it will be tough on both of you. Glad to hear her interview went well, and it is a good sign when they call you back for a second one. Keeping fingers crossed for her.

Bob, thanks for the update on the bowling alley, will probably be a huge success. Remember when they opened one in the town I grew up in, must have been about 13 since I was in Junior High (what they now call Middle School) and bowling reps came around to all the schools in the area to get people to join and form leagues, was very popular when I was growing up.

Hope janjon is doing OK, along with Mr JJ and her cutie dog Lola.

Good to hear from you also, SoSo.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 17:01:43 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  39 and rain.  Perfect timing for the Gopher win at the TCU open stadium today. Was mostly sunny and 43 degrees during the game.  I had a boring but productive day dusting all three levels of my home.  Timed it well with TVs on all levels.  Was super excited to see my home team win.  Was pretty tense the last few moments of 4th quarter.  Just got out of the shower and doing a small load of wash.  Maya is one happy kitty.  She's been fed and laying on fleece baby blanket in her favorite spot in front of floor heat vent in upstairs bathroom.  She crack's me up.  Moving on.

Uphill, will need photos next week when you hit the downhill.

Jamie, actually I like that crimson colored bag better as well.  Softer leather that had more of a drape look.  Both will serve a good purpose for the fall and winter season.  Dang Jamie, you need to find something to assist in sleepy time.  Hope others can help out and thanks for the update on your eyes.

Holly, I checked out that website.  Beautiful tropical purses.  Yes, try cleaning up that one hand bag you have.  That one cloth bag you saw in May was so dirty with the May and October trip, I soaked it in lukewarm water with Wool light.  Looks like new again.  Happy you are getting everything put away so one less worry.

Bernie, no big deal on the sandwich reviews.   As long as you enjoy, that's all that matters.

Cindy, hope your son feels better soon.  Kinda scary with all the stuff going around  Enjoy your time with family.

Nipper, more pics please.  Such beauty. 

Kim, you are the best.  I am determined to meet you both sooner than later.  Hugs.

I thought about changing out fall entryway to winter, but just could not bring myself to do so before Thanksgiving. 

Happy Saturday eve.  MB

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 18:34:45 (permalink)
Got selected by Big Brother to complete an American Community Survey.  WHAT A PAIN IN THE REAR!  Worse than doing my taxes.  They want to know so much stuff like what was my annual cost of water and sewer!  Wonder what trouble you get into if you don't complete it?  Says I am required by law to complete. Darn they want income broken down, utilities, ethnicity, marriage status.  Anyone else receive one?

post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/11/09 20:28:04
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 19:20:37 (permalink)
Nada Franko. MB  

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/09 20:26:53 (permalink)
MB--You are lucky.  Like I said, worse than getting all the stuff together for taxes.

Jamie--Went to a Pain Management Clinic--Just put me on pain pills and sent me on my way.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 05:27:42 (permalink)
Good Morning Cane Toads, it's Sunday.

Great photos Nipper, are those high bush cranberries?

Geez Frank, Kayden is getting big.

MB, we are actually thinking about going in December 2020. After the Gophers win I now have to cheer for Iowa to beat them next week so that the Badger game will really mean something the following week.

SoSo, I'll try to remember to get a pic of Raji when I have a chance.

PJ, are those rolls sweet or savory, I might need your recipe.

Bernie, I'll trade you high temps for a few days.

29F here right now, but falling temps all day.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 06:01:37 (permalink)
Good Morning
Badger, sort of the same here. We are at our high temp right now, falling all day with snow tonight. Chris is driving Clara and Keith to the airport this am, I will stay with the pups.
Was fun to play so much bridge over the weekend, has been too long without any else who plays...but gotta say, my butt is not used to that much sitting. Felt like it went from a cushion to an iron trivet. No worries; after a good night's sleep, my cushion is back.
Son probably picked up something contagious from a client. Unfortunately he gave it to fiancé, so both were tossing their cookies all weekend. Think their plan is to hunker down at home and try not to spread whatever this is. Pretty sure both had their flu shots.  Only know that I don't want whatever this bug is.

Other son and family were here again yesterday. He got himself an electric smoker last year and is VERY enthusiastic about his smoked meats. Brought up a big batch of smoked bratwurst. Would never have thought about smoking brats, but oh my gosh, they were so good! I made salad and other sides and everyone had full bellies.

Looking forward to talking with you tonight Badger y Babs!

Time to get dressed and ready for the day. You all have a good one!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 07:52:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning to everyone.

Today will be a nice sunny day along the coast. Current temp is 42F at 7:31 and the high should be 61 degrees.

Yesterday when I got to the beach it was cooler and a little more wind that had been forecast.
I wore long jeans and had a t-shirt with my hoodie pulled over my ball cap. I should have worn a heavier coat but I grinned a got to do 35 minutes. I felt refreshed and my egg salad tasted real fine. No tomatoes. After leaving Fibber's I drove to Home Depot to pick up my 5  Quickie shower squeegees. Lowe's has dropped that brand and Home Depot is on-line orders only. I am not sure why but one could guess the reasons until the cows come home. Product is made in China so who knows. That's why I stocked up a little and that brand does a great job. Went to Walmart next for one item, since it was 2-3 blocks away. When I got home I spotted Lyle in his garage with his lawn mower turned up side. I put my purchases away and walk over to Lyle's house to see if he needed some help. He had replaced the clutch assembly and was just trying to get some bolts to align back into place. All I did was hold the front of the mower so he could get the bolts to align. Admittedly I didn't do very much but all it took was an extra set of hands. The engine started right up but the clutch was still not working to spin the blade. I suggested to Lyle that he take it to the mower repair shop and he shook his head and said he would see what was wrong with that clutch tomorrow. I told him "good luck" and returned home to feed Freddie.

Today I plan to get to the beach again as wind is supposed to be only 4 mph. I'll wear the hoodie again and bring along a heavier jacket if needed. Maybe Chet will join me for the walk and lunch at Maverick's.

PJ, glad you could see SC again. It seems like you and SJ were helping her to move into that condo just a few months ago. I know that isn't the case but it probably feels that way, si ?

Thanks for the pretty pictures of the snow, Nipper.

Badger, if only I could send y'all some of our warmer temperatures.

Cindy, I haven't had breakfast yet and those smoked brats sound good.

I'm going to make some scrambled eggs right now !

See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 08:18:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Clear sky and quite nippy outside.  
Put in a full day yesterday doing chores.  My back was worn out by bedtime. 
Woke up with a very stiff back.  Walked it off during yard patrol.   
SC went through her stuff that is stored in the game room.
Loaded up the truck.  She decided not to take the oak desk at this time.
Took the lighter weight maple desk instead.  Good call.  
Lil Cudi was acting really funny.  Wouldn't walk.  Then she would.  Then she wouldn't. 
Checked over her paws didn't find anything.  Though she was really touchy about the back left paw. 
So I ask SC who has better eyes than mine to look her over.
Sure enough, a tiny piece of a broken acorn was wedged under one paw pad.  Cutting into the skin under the pad. 
Put some Neosporin on the cut.  She is all good now.  Back to bouncing around.

Nipper,  beautiful snow pics.   

Cindy,  hope son and his GF feel better soon.  Safe travel wishes for SIL and BIL.

Badger,  nutmeg butter rolls are a sweet roll with a milk sauce.  
This is the only recipe that I can find that is close.  Though it calls for cinnamon.
You could sub nutmeg easy enough.  https://www.southernplate.com/old-timey-butter-roll-dessert/
Also, you could skip that part of the recipe that makes the biscuit type dough.  Just use a biscuit mix like Bisquick. 
Lately, I have just been using vanilla almond milk poured over rolls for the sauce.
Cutting out all the extra sugar called for in the recipe for the sauce.  

Frank,  grandson is sure growing up!  Good looking boy!  

All I got!  Wishing everyone a beautiful day!  Hugs

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 10:39:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

This purse situation is way out of control!  I explained to MB last night, when I called to say that she had pushed me over the edge with her purse pictures and decision, that I have been plagued with a "purse curse" for years.  In the past 50 years I have been ribbed about my purse or no purse to the point that it seems I am haunted by a purse monster. I have been made fun of for many years of my purse choices by GFs.  Either my purse was too small , too large, but never just right!  For a few years in my 20-30 age range I quit carrying a purse and just shoved my necessities in my pockets.  One year at a party my GFs ganged up on me and insisted I have a proper purse so several were donated to me.  At another party, while digging for my car keyes, everyone laughed because I spent so much time digging through my too large purse!  Since then I have tried to find the exactly right purse in the proper size with proper organization pockets.  The Anushka purses seemed just right but now I can't get the right color in the right style.
MB's post forced me to head to the stores yesterday in search of a purse.  It's a bit wild and was pricey but I did get 1/3 off due to a fluke of it ending up on a clearance shelf when it really wasn't on sale.  The department manager refused to honor the sale because it wasn't supposed to be on the clearance rack but they also didn't have any more like it so he couldn't prove it wasn't supposed to be there.  I wasn't going to force the issue and let it go but Angela didn't.  (I was shopping with her)  She called the STORE MANAGER from her cell while we were in the store.  He came right away and did honor the sale price, so I bought it.  Here it is!  My purse of many colors!

We also went to an upscale resale shop and I found a beautiful sweater coat that I LOVE!  It's trimmed with real fur and ruffled fabric.  It's Italian and extremely well made.  I'm sure it was very expensive when new.

Check out the finishes on the interior seams.

Close up of the trim

I came home feeling guilty for spending money but I do have a proper purse, even if it's a bit wild.  It will go with just about anything which means I don't have to change purses very often, which I hate doing.
The sweater coat will layer over anything and I hate to admit it but I love fur, however I normally refuse to buy it.

LOL.  I just noticed that my slippers are on top of Pearl's kennel in the first picture.  Pearl gets in my closet and steals them off the shelf.  When found, Chris puts them on the kennel for me to put away.

Temps were lovely yesterday with a high of 68.  Today is expected to hit 72 before the plunge of winter weather starts tonight.  Tomorrow is looking pretty hideous.

Frank, GF, Angela, works for the Feds on that census.  They will come to your house (her job) if you fail to act.  They may want to come anyway.  It's a very in depth interview and yes, they want to know all your business!  Its important to many things but mostly has to do with voting Prescints  (sp) being accurate.  At least that's what I understand.

Jamie, CBD comes in various strengths.  Don't start with the lowest as you may think it doesn't work.  Try both the under the tongue oil as well as a lotion or cream.  

I have a few things to get done before the Chiefs play at noon so I better get moving.

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 13:59:22 (permalink)
-1 (3)
Folks, I did a quick hike this morning. And I have some pictures (Surprise!!!)
It's still hazy out

I always like overlooks!

What do I see?

Poor widdle fellow, probably hit by a car and came here to curl up. 

Hiking with friends in New Hampshire tomorrow.  A pretty popular trail, and we'll be wearing lots of bright orange. 

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 13:59:41 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Checking in!  
Love the purses!  Shoes!  France photos! Puppy Dogs and Children!
Finally getting back to normal.  This truly was the best vacation ever!  Weather was perfect!  And low season is the best !
Loved meeting and spending time with you MB, wish it could have been more.  Did you get your situation resolved?
Son is flying in from Houston this afternoon.  He's a manager with Osmose Utilities and has business here in the Quad Cities for a couple of days.  Getting together with other family members later for his favorite, Happy Joes Pizza.  Looking forward to seeing him.  Though the littles won't be with him.  But Shana and I go to Houston for 5 days on the 28th so all is good!
Will try to post a few photos.

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 14:04:57 (permalink)
+2 (2)

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 17:06:27 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good evening.  24 and light snow shower.  I was pretty teary eyed at church today.  Pastor Chuck's last sermon.  Good thing I had a pack of Kleenex tissues in my new hand bag.  Back home for a quick bite to eat and then cleaned both bathrooms and did a small load of laundry.  Next up was to change out the spring/summer comforter to fall/winter.  Decided not to even use the bed skirt.  Not necessary.  It's a bit fancy, the Waterford Collection. with a reversible comforter and shams.  Was watching a couple Hallmark movies this afternoon and just turned on the Packer game.  Enjoying the snow coming down in a warm and cozy place.

Before and after.

Gem, I really really love that pic of you and Tatt in front of the PoMo signage.  Gotta admit the weather was unbelievably the best.  Enjoy your son's visit. 

Holly, if I didn't know better sounds like my purse pics prompted you to get on board with your own purchase.  I really do like that purse you purchased.  I was out on their website and didn't see that particular bag advertised so I think you lucked out with the color scheme and style of the purse.  Good job.  I would have to see a pic of you in that sweater coat before giving you a yay or nay.  Just googled score for your Chiefs today.  So sorry. 

Bernie, so you ditched the tomato.  Imagine that.  Hopefully you got out for your beach walk today.  

Cindy, was that the Peg Perego John Deere 6V Power Pull tractor that you bought Didi for Christmas?  If so, she is going to love it.  She will be your Mini Me.

Badger, come on Pack!!  I was seriously worried late 4th quarter wondering if Penn State was going to score again.  Enjoy boat drinx this evening, hopefully after your win.

Jamie, so glad that your eye surgeries went well.  My eye doctor gave me the news that things are a changing and I will probably be the next one up for that procedure(s).  

PJ, good on you for your deer sighting.  They are such beautiful creatures.  Prayers for your daughter to land that job.

Bob, thanks for the pics but I was sad to see that young deer all curled up. 

Have a beautiful evening all.  MB

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 17:25:35 (permalink)
+1 (1)
We would love to meet you in person also MB.  Soon.
Love that purse Twirley!
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/10 18:43:45 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bob, so sad to see that young injured deer. Hope someone was able to get treatment from a vet for it.

Holly, I love that sweater coat and can just see you wearing it. Thanks for the heads up about the CBD oil, probably a good idea to get lotion as well for the back. Browsed Amazon earlier and have a few products I liked, will start with a medium grade as far as strength, thanks for that tip. Also spoke to my middle son (stepson really) Ed and he will also check for me. I tease him and call him my "drug dealer" son as he has been growing marijuana as long as I can remember, legally and not but mostly legal.

Ed tells me a week from tomorrow, he has an inspection of his property with people from at least 5 different state and local agencies including EPA, Food and Agriculture, Water Board, Air Quality Board and I can't remember the others. If all goes well, he will be given a permit to legally grow pot on two of his acres up in Northern California. That is California over regulation for you and part of the reason so many businesses are bailing from this state. Sorry, end political rant.

MB, sorry to hear you are also having eye problems. The surgery is actually pretty simple and painless, just be sure and use lots of drops like they tell you.

Great pictures GEM, you and Tatt look really happy. Is that an altar for Dia de los Muertos? Looks like some pics of the ABR as well although I have not been there since the remodel. Looks nice except for those weird palapa type things on the beach.
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 04:42:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Pot Growers, it's Moanday.

Gem , thanks for the pix, really nice to see Wilbert again.

Twirls, what the h#ll is going on with the Chiefs?

PJ, thanks much for the recipe.

Jamie, hope that oil works for you!

Packers managed to squeak out a victory and we had a brief Boat Drinx at halftime.

Cold and windy here, but now the weather guessers are saying we could get above freezing by the weekend.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 05:11:29 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
A heart felt salute to all who served and are serving! A good Veterans Day to all, God bless.
18F with about an inch and a half of snow on the ground. Still falling, but should end by around 9-10am.

Parts of that game yesterday had my heart racing, but all's well that ends well. Was confused when I couldn't find the game at first; the schedule I have on the fridge said it was at noon. We ended up doing a brief Boat drinx with Badger y Babs at half-time. All should be back to normal this coming Friday.

MB, yes, it is the Peg Perego. Box is large and we didn't want to haul it upstairs, so it is sitting in the dining room covered with several old bed sheets. Was rather surprised (but happy) that the kids didn't even seem curious about it.

Was good to have Clara and Keith here for a visit, had been a long time since they had visited. Managed to get another rubber of bridge in before it was time to leave for the airport.

Today will be a whole lot of laundry. Chris is going into town later this morning to take care of some errands, have started a list  for him to replenish the larder.

Jamie, I was sad to see the injured deer, too, but seriously doubt that anything could be done for it even if there was a vet willing to try. Don't fret too much about it. The white tail population is in no danger. Bow hunters are out and about here now, the gun season will begin soon. I am curious to see how Joey and Sophie react when guns start popping in the area. Most likely Joey has already been exposed to gunfire up north.

Well, my cup is empty and I forget what else I was gonna say, so have a great day, all!
Cindy 

Video
Pix
YouTube

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 05:13:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Sneaky Badger got in before me.

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 06:34:00 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Happy Moanday to all!

That comforter looks so nice and cozy MB.

Glad I didn't stay up late for the Cowboy game. Ugh.

Took MIL recliner shopping and then out to lunch yesterday. She was very surprised to find out we moved her here because she has a memory disorder. Tried to be gentle. She moved on quickly so doubt she will remember. I only told her because she is hallucinating at night that people enter her apartment and go through her things. I did verify that they only enter when she is awake unless she presses her alarm.  Found the prefect recliner that even has the seat that helps you stand. Unfortunately, she has to wait for it to be built and delivered.
post edited by crunch - 2019/11/11 06:37:32
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/11/11 07:23:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Mostly sunny today with a high of 70 degrees. Currently 48F at 7:47

Didn't want to get out of bed this AM. Chet joined me yesterday for a 1 hour beach walk and then we ate lunch at Maverick's. Last night I stayed up to watch the Vikings/Cowboys game. I wanted BOTH teams to win but obviously that couldn't happen and it was an exciting game to watch.

Paul and Cindy, I was happy to see Green Bay win and believe the snow helped them do so.

Thank you Gem for all the pictures. It was great to see Tatt and Tom again.

Crunch, so kind for you to help your MIL with the recliner.

Jamie, hope the oils help you.

Hi to everyone else. I need to get ready for the day so see y'all later. Beach pictures from yesterday to follow.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Page: << < ..10411042104310441045.. > >> Showing page 1042 of 1059
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5