AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10361037103810391040.. > >> Showing page 1036 of 1059
Author
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 06:32:14 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Kat to the rescue. That is awesome. I am proud of her.

Hugs Gem - glad you will see MB.

Happy travels PJ.

Get the boob appt. resched. Twirley. It is not nearly what that biatch nurse described.

Praying for a good outcome for your family C&C.

What a 3 day weekend. Tomas and I are really trying to put on our big kid panties LOL.

Is it freaking January. Colder than a witches Teat here and getting even worse. Never had cold fronts like this at this time of year before. 

No time to send regards to everyone, but sending them to each and every one of you I missed.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 07:34:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Cloudy along the coast all day today with rain scheduled late this afternoon into the evening. Our current temp is 64F at 7:44 with a high of 76 degrees.

Yesterday morning Angie had to cancel her cleaning job and rescheduled for today at 10:30. No worries. I got cleaned up and guess where I went...give up ?  Ha. Off to Fibber's for lunch.
Stopped to get some copy paper on the way home and then changed clothes into my 'work clothes' and started to cut the grass. Chet came over, beer in hand, and we sat outside in front of the garage in a couple of lawn chairs. Nice and cool in the shade. As some of our neighbors drove by Chet and I waved to them and raised our beers into the air; redneck wave ! I put the grass cutting on hold and chit-chatted with Chet until the beer can was empty, then I cut the front yard and part of the side yard. Chet was happy to sit and watch me work. 

Today Angie is supposed to clean my house. I will try to finish the lawn before the rain starts.
Nothing else planned.

MB, what everyone else says : spill the beans ! Please enjoy your last day.

Safe travels, PJ. Gonna be a long day. Hope you two enjoy your time on Cozumel.

Badger, was the guy's truck still there this morning ? Weird.

Nice shot of the hummer, SoSo. Since he is West of the Mississippi, it is named a Broad-tail.
Almost identical markings as the ruby-throated humming bird found in the East.

Hang in there, Cindy.  Taking care of your grand-kids is a tough job. Good luck with that. Maybe a trip to the ice cream shop today ?

Hi Crunch. Glad you and Tomas got 'Mum' settled in.  Sorry to hear your area getting that cold snap. Warm temps and clear waters in store, si ?

Time to get moving.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 11:27:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning.  Another beautiful day.  80 now with high of 87.  

About the other night, I was sitting on the deck and noticed someone shining a light on the iron shore.  Didn't think to much about it as I assumed the security guard.  Then three people with dive lights came out of the water and all four were headed this direction. I quickly went inside.  They began shining their lights at my windows and I could hear noises. This continued for quite some time so I got a hold of Kat. I was thinking maybe a kilo in HMB, but it may be a case of illegal fishing.  Regardless a report was filed. JP will be talking to the caretaker of that casa today. MF's.

Cindy, snow? Hope that's not an indication of repeat winter like last year.

Badger, well that had to be a bit scary with the cop banging on the door.  Babs must be fearless.  I would not have opened the door without some kind of protection in my hand.  Trying to Munderstand why he came a knocking on your door?  To make sure you guys were okay?

Bernie, get busy on that lawn and get er done.

I gotta scoot. Meeting Deb y Tatt shortly. Shuttle here tomorrow morning at 7:45. Make it a great day everyone. MB

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 19:49:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Halloween costumes and a few pictures of congealed fog

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 20:09:19 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good evening and a very good day this has been.  La Lunita for happy hour with Deb, Tatt and Kat.  We had so much fun laughing and talking trash.  Got three more sigs on my yellow LG cooler.    After D y T left on their ride, we came back here briefly and then headed to Que Onda for a bite.  Closed.  Back in Kat's ride down to Lol Ha going thru the back entrance and who is in front of us....D y T.  I waved my final good bye to them. Kat and I nibbled on coconut shrimp, mozzeralla sticks and a fantastic queso artichoke dip. Came back here and I loaded up a bunch of beer and food, etc. for Kat.  She's been a great host and friend. I leave you with my last pics of today.  Be well and happy all.  MB

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 20:19:40 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Lo siento Cindy, but I'm liking my pics so much better.  Coming back to MN with a high of 36 tomorrow.  Nooooooo.

Beachey
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 4796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 01:59:35 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bosco you can go ahead and pull a me (Beachey) on me if you want. We'll be there on the 14th for a week.  Staying at ABBWR but I'm sure we'll be making the rounds while there!!!

You can't drink all day if you don't start early!!

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 05:26:02 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Hump Day.

Cindy, that snow is just wrong for this time of year!

Beachey,  I'm sure that you will be making the rounds and drinking a few too.

MB, thanks for the pix, hope you brought some warm clothes for the trip home, it's 16 flipping degrees here right now.

Bernie, yes, that truck was removed promptly by a local wrecker service.

Geez, Crunch, I didn't realize that Tomas wore panties, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Wonder how PJ and SJ are doing?

Twirls, please check in!

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 05:58:08 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Not as cold as you are, Badger, but plenty flipping cold here at 28. Forecast is snow/rain this morning, then another 2 inches tonight.
DIL is heading home this morning. After much back and forth between Sioux Falls and Rochester, they are leaving him in Sioux Falls. Mayo looked at all images, tests and what have you and said the single valve replacement should take most of the strain off the other valve...so they are going to do that in S.Falls.  Now just waiting on "parts"?? I do not mean to denigrate the hosp. there; DIL says there are still large sections of the hospital being put back together after the tornado, said it seems more like a construction zone than a hospital.

Yes, MB, I like your pictures better too. Seth is supposed to be Kylo Ren(sp?) from Star Wars, Didi is "Tru" from a Netflix cartoon.
Majority of snow melted, but will be replaced tonight and the rest of the week. Our little table top snowman looks pretty sad...I do hope we get a break in the weather so I can get all that furniture into the gazebo. Hammock is still strung and Didi went in the gazebo to take one last swing in it before winter truly sets in. Pretty funny to see her in the hammock bundled up in her winter coat.

Hola to all, I need to get going! 
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 06:32:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Great pics of all of you looking healthy and happy and lots of laughs I am sure. Kat looks fabulous!

41 now which is the high today and freeze coming next several nights. Insane weather for us in Fall.

Hope PJ and SJ are enjoying our favorite island about now.

Snow really is a four letter word for a reason Badger.

How old is DIL's dad Cindy? He should do ok with a single valve. I wish he could have the minimally invasive valve job like I did. It is no ride in the park, but much easier than open heart for sure. 

Other eye this week Jamie. Hope so!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 06:56:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Another cloudy morning on the coast turning to partly cloudy for today. The current temp doesn't feel like Fall : it's 69F at 6:59 and the high climbs to 76 degrees.

Yesterday I got the house cleaned up nicely. Angie always does a complete and good job. Didn't get to Fibber's until 2 o'clock and had the tuna sandwich; very tasty and took 1/2 home for dinner. By the time I got home it was raining again.

Today a little paperwork and bill paying; maybe get in a beach walk and hit the grocery store after lunch. 

MB, please travel safely and sorry all of your warm sunny days coming to an end. I shudder to think about hitting the cold back home. Thank you for the pictures from yesterday. Good to see everyone smiling and having a good time.

Cindy, the kids look ready to go except Seth is missing his boots ! hee,hee The shots around your house just don't look right at all. Brrrrr.

Beachey, good to see you, you lurker you.

Badger, good that that guy didn't hit your house. I'm sure the cops are looking for that person to ask a few questions about his 'parking methods'.

PJ. hoping your travels are going well. Please shoot us a few pictures after you two get settled in.

Have a good work day, Crunch, and just don't think about cold or snow !!

Coffee done. Catch y'all later.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 07:16:52 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good morning. Wheels up at 11. Make it a great day all.  MB  

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 09:14:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Checking in.  I guess I forgot yesterday after I charged the laptop.  

Nothing new going on.  It's BRRRY cold and Cindy's pics didn't help.  MB's did...for a second or 2.  The cats and dogs want to snuggle a lot!  Trying to type with Chili cat in my lap.  We are expecting a bit of snow tomorrow morning.  

I have a massage in 45 minutes.  Gotta go.
Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 10:25:07 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Just a brief check in. We had so much fun with MB and Kat yesterday❣️ I’m sure we were a bit loud and obnoxious to others. And good ole TATT just put up with us.
Have spent time with Tom and Sherry as well as Peggy. It’s all been great.
We had a new neighbor move in last night. Total hoot!

I’ll be trying, once again to post some photos in a bit. Wish me luck.
Looks like everyone is busy with so many things~
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 12:36:34 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Pictures of paradise are treasured no matter how busy we are!

Safe travels MB!

Bernie - you have a much more delicate appetite than me. I would have eaten the whole thing!

C&C - the kiddos look super cute. The snow, not so much.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 13:43:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Whew. Didi is down for a nap. It's been a very, very long time since I've had to change so many diapers! NOT gonna miss that when she goes home. Dogs are even being quiet for a change.

Crunch, not exactly sure of Jerry's age, but I believe he is pushing 70 if not over it. They are a "blended family" too. His first wife died in a car accident, DIL is second wife child. Eldest of 4, 4 also from 1st wife. Her eldest half sibling is I think in her fifties, so unless Jerry got busy in high school, I'm betting somewhat over 70. (at least I think he LOOKS that much older than me, but I could be kidding myself. Although, (she said smugly) I had Didi with me at the grocery store and a checker thought she was my daughter! No lie. I think that woman needs glasses!) Anyway, it does sound like they are eventually going to do a minimally invasive procedure, but are releasing him today with instructions to get him to their "local" ER (40 minutes away) regularly for them to drain excess fluid. Until a space opens up for his surgery. They have a huge backup due to that tornado damage to the cardio wing; over a month ago, but DIL said it's like a huge construction zone, and the bed Jerry was in was only recently part of the war zone. Apparently landscaping stones pelted the building so hard, very few windows survived. Looks like a bomb site. What would have been 3 doors down from Jerry's room is just gone. Just writing about this makes me thank our lucky stars that we are not far from many excellent hospitals.
Love my grandkids, but sure am happy they'll be sleeping in their own beds tonight. I am exhausted.

Video
Pix
YouTube

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 17:30:34 (permalink)
I love seeing all the pictures and reading all the adventures. We all can't go everywhere and see everything! I have been on a hike today, Tuckerman's Ravine, in the White Mountains. We were checking out the trails for a possible ski trip this winter, the old fashioned way. You have to hike in, no ski lifts. 

Coming up the trail and looking into the bowl.

A nice waterfall on the way up.

Waterfalls on the wall of the bowl.

A little closer. The recent rains provide quite a show.

A line of cairns marking a trail.

We were so close to the peak of Mt Washington, 3/4 mile away. But it would have added 2 more hours to the trip, and had us hiking out after dark.

In the end, we had all the hike we wanted and it was a great day for a hike. Lots of rain yesterday, more coming tomorrow. We picked the right day!

Lovin life,
Bob

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 20:21:29 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Evening all

Beautiful views, Bob.  Don't ski into the bowl!

GEM, waiting for your pics but I know you have better things to do!  Enjoyed what I did see on FB.  Kat looks great!

I hope MB arrived home safe and sound.

Jamie, Deb, and Susy, kinda starting to worry about your areas.  Prayers for California!  Watching the news and it look incredibly bad. Keep us posted

Cindy, I understand about the energy it takes to watch a toddler.  I watched a couple of them here and with the pool...YIKES!

My arms are sore.  Today I carved 2 big Jack O Lanterns without a Dremel tool.  I used patterns, which I have the last few times, but I finally saw a TV spot about how to properly USE the patterns!  That did make it easier!  I posted pics on FB if anyone can transfer them.  I'm too pooped to try.  Chris and I got many things ready today.  Unfortunately we still have rain tonight that prevented us from putting more of the animated stuff outside.  I got a new BIG jumping spider and another animated grave yard ghoul.  Home Depot had stuff 1/2 off which I had ordered and it arrived today.  The treats are all lined up in trays where everyone can see what's what and take what they choose. I have fruit snack packs, chips, Cheezits, Goldfish, cookies and candy.   Grill and firepit are ready to go. Crock pots are ready to keep the hot dogs and buns warm.  (We don't want any kids to have cold buns!)  Us adults are having chili and cornbread.  I  posted a reminder to parents on the FB neighborhood group and had almost 100 responses today!  I think this will be fun, BUT COLD!  Jan reminded me to watch the kiddies costumes near the firepit and I made a mental "Note To Self" to NOT set my witch's hat on fire!  LOL!

I need to remember to record the early part of the TODAY show to see the costumes tomorrow AM.  I'm so tired I doubt  that I'll get up early tomorrow.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 23:52:39 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Good evening BCers!
We made it to Cozumel.  Yesterday was a long day.  
Flights all left on time.  USA Transport to PDC with no problems. 
Ok... here it comes and ya'll knew it was comin. So now you can start laughing.
That drag your bag to the ferry dock sucks!  It was brutal.
Who the heck thought it was a good ideal to pave that new shopping lane to ferry with cobblestones for 1/2 mile.
I'm paying someone to haul those bags on the way home.  LOL    
Anyway made it to the Occidental Cozumel about 8:30 pm.  Grabbed a late dinner at the buffet.  Then to bed.  Slept like a log.
The resort is very beautifully set inside the jungle.  With a wooden walkway across the mangroves to the beach, main pool 
and beach restaurant. After a great day spent on beach and pool.  We are both a bit sunburned.

This evenings sunset.

Dive boat leaving after dropping off divers.

Pelican showing off in front of the sunset

SJ playing with the sun.

post edited by PJamigo - 2019/10/30 23:55:28

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/30 23:58:42 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Epic failure once again. No way I can post photos from this IPad. Must be me🤦‍♀️
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/31 04:49:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
PJamigo

Ok... here it comes and ya'll knew it was comin. So now you can start laughing.
That drag your bag to the ferry dock sucks!  It was brutal.

I'm certainly not laughing, in fact I feel bad because I reminded you about the bag drag, but forgot to tell you that you could hire someone for a minimal price to haul them down to the ferry area for you. On your return trip there should be someone near the ferry to pull them up the hill. Love the pix, please keep them coming!

Good Morning Epic Failures, it's Thirstday. Happy Hollowweinie!

Twirls, please take some pix for us? Oh, and I found a way for you to serve your food tonight.

Cindy, looks like you might get more snow.

Bernie, no worries about hitting our house, we've got 9 acres here and our casa is set back about 150 yards from the town road where he ran off into the ditch.

Cold and windy again today, temps way below normal for this time of year.
post edited by Badger - 2019/10/31 06:21:31

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/31 05:32:43 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Already 2", still falling. Another wet dog day. Good news is that Joey's "beet streaks" are just the palest pink now.
Oh, PJ!  when last we went, we got a guy with a big cart that took all our stuff ( We were with Pam and Keav, had just dropped our rental car off, and we hired him at the rental place.) You guys must have been exhausted! Yikes!

Crunch, I was wrong. Jerry just turned 69 about 2 weeks ago. (and he did get busy; 1st wife was high school sweetheart, and they married right out of high school) Procedure that they plan for him is TAVR? or maybe she said FAVR? Was so tired I was only half listening, or maybe brain was just addled after so many cartoons on the TV.

Gem, we can wait. Enjoy your VACAY.

Holly, hope you can get all your stuff set up and glowing!
Happy Halloween everyone!
Cindy

Update: supposed to snow most of the day, another 2+ inches.
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/10/31 05:36:46

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/31 06:32:49 (permalink)
+1 (1)
TAVR is great and much less risky and difficult to recover from. For people with co-morbidites especially. You deserve a rest after all that toddler minding!

Epic Halloween you are throwing Twirley. Sounds wonderful.

Speaking of freezing............we are 2 degrees above it this am. Yuck! Thank goodness for my new Costco puffy jacket :)

Gem - just do them when you come back. Can't wait.

PJ - you guys look awesome. Never did the drag bag so I didn't know about that issue. You got so much exercise you can eat or drink whatever you want now ha ha!

Beautiful hiking Bob.

Hope Ms. MB got home safe and sound. Little Maya will be one deliriously happy gato today.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/31 07:24:36 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Sun trying to peek out mixed with cloudy skies today. Current temp a warm 75F at 7:44 and the high is supposed to be 79 degrees. T-storm starting around 8PM

Yesterday had lunch at Fibber's then did my grocery shopping. After I got home I finished up cutting the lawn.
Might be the last one until Spring next year.

Nada planned today. Might get a haircut as I'm looking a little shaggy. I'll have the front lights on tonight and put some of the miniature candy bars in a big bowl. Not expecting many trick-or-treaters tonight at all.

Welcome home MB.

Thanks for the hiking pictures, Bob.

That was a long day, PJ. Glad you and hubby made it safe and sound. Pictures look like a nice place to stay. Please have a relaxing time.

Cindy, I for got to ask if the dogs like to play in the snow ?

Badger, you two going out to the bar tonight ? 

Crunch, too early for those cold temperatures.

Time to get the trash out.
See y'all later and Happy Halloween,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/31 09:07:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Over 4" now. I was going to call Jake to take a look at tires; have that stinkin' low pressure icon on AGAIN! Chris put air in them, but it is still there. Don't think I want to drive in this, snow is coming down pretty thick, and there is that risk of the morons who forget how to drive in the snow, so I think I'll put the tires off until tomorrow.

Thanks for the info, Crunch. Jerry's prognosis is definitely looking up, I just think sending him home is questionable when they live out in the middle of nowhere.

Badger, your "serving table" picture wasn't up when I posted...that is hilarious!
Back to the mountain of laundry; lots of extra bedding and towels...and need to have things ready for visit from Chris' sister Clara and her husband coming up soon. 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Page: << < ..10361037103810391040.. > >> Showing page 1036 of 1059
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5