AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10311032103310341035.. > >> Showing page 1035 of 1058
Author
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 05:08:32 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Sunday.

Laptop problems again yesterday.

Love, love the Joey photo, I really think he is innocent, just look at those eyes.

Hoppy, you brat! Seriously, hope you and Deb have a great trip and please have a few Margs for me.

Great pix, Nipper, more please?

MB, loving your updates and photos! One of the many reasons we now prefer PM over Akumal is that the taxis are so cheap in PM.

Gem and Tatt, have a great trip!

Twirls, we'll need pix of your Halloween decorating. I wish Mahomes wasn't hurt, I was really looking forward to seeing him play.

Jamie, the last couple of days have been in the low 50s, but with very strong winds, weather guessers now have snow in the forecast for this coming week.

Here's another one for you N.E. Patriots haters....

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 05:40:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
43 now, going up to 55 and sunny. It rained overnight. I think when we get home from church this morning I will HAVE to get the hyacinth bulbs planted ASAP. (to replace the ones Sophie dug up and ate) Because the rest of the week is wintry mix, wintry mix then snow, then snow and snow and snow....will have to forage in the shed for more chicken wire to cover the bed lest Sophie decides to do more snacking. Maybe see if Chris will cut it to the right size for me. I do not like the wire cutters.

Got candy for the kids, doesn't look like much in the $1 Halloween buckets I spotted on the clearance shelf. May have to run in to the grocery store and grab some more candy on the way home from church. 

Sophie's "lipstick" is gone, Joey still has pink streaks all over. We both suspect that Sophie found the beet, chewed on it and then chewed on Joey. We will just tell people it is his Halloween costume.

Love everyone's pics, forgot to say yesterday, Nipper: wonderful! But I do not think I would take a ride in one of those bubbles.
Have a great day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 05:49:48 (permalink)
MB and Nipper, I am loving your photos, keep em coming. 

Crunch, so sorry to hear about the issues with MIL. It can not be easy. 

Gem, seems you are in the same boat as Crunch, wishing you some energy to help deal with this. 

Today will be a different day. Back in 2004, I built a home in Barrington, New Hampshire. I later sold the home. It has been sold again and the new owners like how I built it and have reached out to me. So I am going to visit them today and explain how some of the systems work in the house. And meet some new and old friends along the way in the old neighborhood. This should be fun. Nostalgic. 

I went to huge ski sale Friday night, looking for two specific items. I couldn't find them and I was strong, I didn't buy anything else either! Some good deals to be had. I met a bunch of friends there. One was looking for new boots, his were old. He had on boots with a 70 flex. I've skied with him and he can ski well, bumps, trees, etc... Great skier. I explained to him he needs a stiffer boot, something along the lines of 100 or 120 flex. He was disappointed as the boots he had on felt fine. But, he did find some Langes, 120 flex (Expert boots) for $100.00. I am certain list price is $600.00 or so. He appreciated that I had some gear head in me and wanted me to help him find some skis and poles as well! What fun, and I didn't open my wallet!

Gonna get going and face the day. Have a great day all!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2019/10/27 05:51:00

Lovin life,
Bob

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 06:58:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Weatherman says mixed clouds and sun with scattered t-storms throughout the day.  Unusually warm this AM : 75F at 6:51 and a high of 75 degrees.

Did not make it to the beach yesterday but did do lunch at Fibber's. Had 1/2 of their huge BLT and saved the other half for dinner along with an apple last night. Grass was too wet to cut and no way will it be cut today either. Maybe the end of next week, as this is the rain we get this time of the year. It's our Fall.

No major plans for the day. No Fibber's as they are closed on Sunday. Might catch a few games at Maverick's today when I eat lunch. Their bar area is probably 3 times the size of Fibber's with multiple TV's, all showing different games. Last last Sunday there was a group of Viking fans whooping it up and they were pretty loud. Oh those Minnesota fans.

Bummer on that laptop, Badger.  I believed some of the manufacturers offer refurbished systems with warranty. I never have owned a laptop. I think you are correct : Joey does look like he is entering a "not guilty" plea.  Funny cartoon. Thanks.

Cindy, I wonder if Sophie had a "bulb eating" habit in her past ? She seems to like beets as well. Where did she get the beets ?  Please don't push yourself on replanting your bulbs; maybe have Chris do it.

Bob, sounds like you had a good time at the ski sale. Of course, that's 'right up your alley'.

MB, thanks for the update and pictures. I guess your Vikings don't play today. Oh well, might be another game you will like and have a cold one for me. Enjoy.

Safe travels today, Gem and Tat.

Time to get ready for the day.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 08:29:26 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Morning all.

Here is a pic of my $6 stone crab claw. The paper plate is about 3" x 4". There wasn't enough meat in there for a mouse.
They are served cold with a mustard type sauce. Sorry I forgot to take a pic before I cracked it.
After all that food I was stuffed! But I followed it up anyway with an excellent pulled pork BBQ sandwich.

Still itching for Mexico. I may have to pull a Beachey, aka Bosco, on someone.

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 09:52:00 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good morning.  80 now with a high of 86 (feels like 96).  Ocean is almost flat today.  Electricity went out last night in Akumal.  

These Coati are fearless even the little one.

Headed down to LBV for a cafe.  Had one there and another para llevar.  Only three other people there. 

Shortly after I left LBV it started to rain.  Ducked into the the little store along with some other folks for a few moments until it let up.  Swung through norte Akumal and headed back.   

Bob, neat story.  Hope yo enjoy your nostalgic visit.

Bernie, yes we are passionate about our Vikings. 

Cindy, maybe you should let today be a day of rest.  Hint, hint.  Sophie is a wild child.  Poor Joey.  Will need some pics of Didi in her Halloween costume.

Badger, hope you're kicking back today but something tells me otherwise.  

This would be a great time to pull a Bosco. Gorgeous weather here.  

Yippee, electricity is back.  Going to make me some breakfast.   Have a great day everyone. MB

post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/10/27 10:02:42

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 10:49:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I see sunshine beaming through the fog!  It was a pretty good day yesterday.  Finally got rid of some pain meds of Jay's at the Drug Take Back Day.  I've had them in the safe since he passed because Hospice doesn't take them anymore.   You can't flush them for fear they end up in the water.   They always have the 2 days a year for this exactly when I'm gone to Mexico...Halloween and the first week of May, so I've missed it until now.  Glad to get that stuff out of my safe.  
Met Ann for late lunch but we chose a skillet breakfast with biscuits and gravy and topped off with pumpkin pancakes!  Yummy on a cold crappy day.  Then I went to the Creepin at the Crossroads Halloween thing.  There was a flash mob dance to the Thriller song.  Very good.  I think it was a local adult dance school class.  I met up with friends who sponsored the bands at the shin dig.  They had grabbed the only 3 seats at the window at a new café which I had not been to.  I did not know they had a full bar in there,  (good to know) and great food.  Normally they are only open for breakfast and lunch so I thought a bar was a bit unusual but they are expanding and opening for dinner soon.  Jay's buddy and former boss is a partner.  He's bought up most of the old buildings on the block and is refurbishing them.  He also sponsors a lot of the expense of this shin dig.  I passed out lots of candy just standing in front of the café and the invites for my Halloween thing.  Parents seemed appreciative.   Lots of very cute kids attended for trick or treating.  They had several bands scheduled and I stayed for a set of the first band.  They were GOOD but I left around 7.  They didn't have any seating or tables in the area for the beer and wine garden and I didn't want to stand.  Next year I will sponsor tables and chairs.   Music was scheduled until midnight and I can't imagine hanging out with no place to sit and no alcohol was allowed out of the roped off area of the beer garden.  Which is why the café was so crowded.

Seeing all my friends pictures of Mexico is making me itch too, Bosco.  Great pictures.

Badger, I'm worried about facing the Pack today without Mahomes.  We'll see but not till late tonight.  I hope I can stay awake.  

GEM, Sorry about your mom.  I know it's hard to watch the decline.  Try not to worry.  I know that sounds ridiculous.

Cindy, I LOVE that picture of Joey!  His expression!  I wish you had gotten a picture of Miss Red Lips!

Bob, I've gone back to visit former homes but it was not a good thing.  I couldn't believe some of the changes owners had made.  However I remember the former owners of a house I bought cringing to discover that I had thrown out all their expensive custom draperies.  Those drapes were the most hideous I had ever seen.  Blue-green heavy pinch pleated drapes with Venetian swags hiding beautiful corner windows.  To each, their own...

Today we'll be setting up a lot of the Halloween décor outside.  Some of the ghouls are animated and it's going to rain again Tuesday so some of them won't get set up till after the rain.  

Enjoy your Sunday.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 12:02:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Cloudy and raining here.  Didn't get much done yesterday.
SC and the boyfriend left out around 11 a.m. for Memphis. 
Around 2 pm one of the worst storms ever blew through with 70 plus mph winds.
Very scary!  Lasted close to an hour.  SJ went to the hardware store in town shortly after.  
Came back said it was a mess all up and down the highway.  Only one lane most of the way.
Snapped off electricity poles, uprooted trees, and semi-trucks over on their sides on I-40 bridge over TN River. 
People trapped and hurt in their homes.  Heard sirens from the highway all evening. 
We were lucky only lost a few shingles off the ridge cap.  No trees down.  But I don't
know how any of the trees are still standing.   Electric just came back on.  Having my coffee now!  
God bless all the electrical linemen, police, volunteer firemen and EMTs who worked through the night. 
Besides getting ready for the trip to Cozumel.  There has been a lot going on in the background
around here.  Looks like SC and boyfriend are moving to Raleigh, N.C.  The BF has taken a new job there.
SC was a bit upset about it at first.  But we talked about it.  Hey! Life is an adventure.  Excellent opportunity!
BF explained to us that he will be making enough money and has saved enough money to take care of SC
until she finds a job in Raleigh.  Also that if she gets homesick, he will fly her to see us. 
Of course, we can fly or drive there.  SJ won't be working much longer and I am free to go anytime. 
They have friends who have been living in Raleigh for the last couple of years.  The friends will show them around
next weekend.  Help them find an apartment.     

Gem and Tat,  wishing you safe travels today.  It would be great to see you in Cozumel.

Cindy,  Awe....sweet Joey looks innocent to me.  Sophie was just trying to help with the beet harvest.  LOL

MB,  lovely pics from Akumal.  

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 15:56:38 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Love the pic, Badger. Brings back memories of Jim watching a Pats game. He would turn the air blue with his cussing of the Pats and the "GD crooked refs" so finally I exiled him to TC's sports bar for an hour or two if he wanted to watch.
Does it usually snow that early up in Wisconsin?
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/27 18:07:34 (permalink)
-1 (3)
Folks, the meet up with the new owners of my old house went good. They were very appreciative of all I put into the home. I am glad I do not live there anymore. It's a private road, chronically underfunded and it is bad now. Also, there are a bunch of travel trailers set up as homes, looking much like a shanty town. I do miss the old homestead, but I am glad to be off that road and away from all the shanties. 

Pats up 27-10 in the 4th quarter!

Have a great evening!
post edited by uphillklimber - 2019/10/29 09:27:41

Lovin life,
Bob

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 05:28:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Football fans, its Moanday.

Thanks Bernie and Jamie!

Jamie, yes, it is a little early for us to be getting snow, but it now looks like we might not receive much, but C&C could get measurable snow down there, which is early for them I believe.

Twirls, I fell asleep when it was 14 to 7, glad the Packer won, but now hoping for a rematch with Mahomes playing in the Super Bowl.

MB, yeah, I worked yesterday, but your pix are helping me stay warm.

PJ, I am excited for you and SJ, hope you have a great time!

Gotta run.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 05:52:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
We couldn't stay awake either, but I just watched the game highlights. Wow! That would have been a fun game to watch  all the way through. 

Probably getting Didi here sometime this morning. DIL's father being medically transported to Rochester, may be there already. She plans to head north sometime this morning; her Dad is in rough shape and the double valve replacement may be too little too late. Chris will pick up Seth from school this afternoon. When son gets off work, he will check on their house, feed cat, and head up here for the night. Then he can drop Seth at school in the morning, repeat. DIL plans to be back home sometime on Weds.; depending on outcomes. We all had an enjoyable afternoon and dinner out for her birthday, but she is understandably preoccupied with worry. Prayers appreciated.

Need to get going pretty quickly, piles of laundry to get through before it is all eyes on a toddler!
Have a great day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 07:27:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Foggy out this AM. Was going to sleep a little extra but Freddie was not having it. It will be a nice sunny day today with a beach high of 78 degrees. Current temp 68F at 7:44

Grass was too wet to cut yesterday so maybe today. I did do lunch at Maverick's and had their good cheeseburger and fries. Something about the fries that are especially good and they always get a decent crowd to watch the Sunday games.

Speaking of the games, I didn't stay up to cheer Green Bay either, Badger and Cindy. Ya never know what will happen when I get settled into my Lazy Boy recliner. Ha !

Prayers sent, Cindy.

PJ, was the news about SC and boyfriend a total shocker ? At least they will be fairly close to the beaches; depending upon where they settle, maybe a 2.5 to 3 hour drive. Chin up, Mom. The 'little birdies' do grow up and fly away. About time for wheels up, si ?  Hope you two have a great time on Coz.

Jamie, I saw on the news this morning there is another fire in the L.A. area. Hope it's not too close to you.

Bob, there is an old saying about "you should never go back" to the old neighborhood. Maybe there is some truth in that, as it never looks the same.

MB, only a few days left in Akumal. Please enjoy it and thank you for all the pictures.

Joe, that's some crab leg. Was it worth $6 ?

Need to get ready for the day soon. Cleaning lady will be here at 10 o'clock.

Hope y'all have a good day.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 09:40:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!  
Cloudy with a high temp of 65F expected this afternoon.
Sure would like to have slept in.  But I needed to check in with Southwest at 8 a.m.
My packing is pretty much done.  Will help SJ get his packing finished this evening.  
My do list is almost completely checked off.  Wheels up in the morning.  Toes in the sand by mid-afternoon.  Yes!!

Cindy,  prayers sent for DIL's father.  Wonderful that you and Chris are able to help out while DIL is away. Hugs

MB and Gem,  so nice to see all the great pics from Akumal. 

Bernie,  you are right.  Birdie has to fly.  She was just afraid.  
We had a few long talks.  If there is one thing I have experience in...
It is moving to new towns.  Making a new life there.  Living far from family.
Got her mind wrapped around it now.  
She is excited about being so close to the beach and exploring the East Coast.  (SJ and I are excited about that as well)
Sending me pics of rental properties they plan to see next weekend.  

Gotta get moving.  Lots to do today. 
Wishing all of you a beautiful day!  Hugs

Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 09:51:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bernie, I looked up the fire, it is in the Brentwood area near the Getty Center museum (which closed today) and a very wealthy neighborhood. LA Times is reporting that LeBron James had to evacuate his home, along with thousands of others. It is burning right next to the 405 Freeway which is the busiest freeway in the entire US and must be a total nightmare to the tens of thousands trying to drive to work from the San Fernando Valley to the LAX and other areas. It would be a very good day to stay home or else try and telecommute if possible. Thanks for the heads up, fire is about a 45 minute drive away.

Safe travels PJ and SJ.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 10:24:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

Well it was a good game to watch but I didn't like the outcome.  Sorry Paul, but I didn't.  However we lose to a very worthy opponent.  It was a very tough game.   I too, have been dreaming of a Packers / KC superbowl game...with A DIFFERENT OUTCOME.   It's hard to believe I saw the 1st superbowl!  How and when did I get so old?

PJ, from time to time I wondered about SC possibly moving away.  I'm glad you are both dealing with it well.  I think now about telling my mom that I was moving to Arkansas.

MB, I loved the pics and info.  We seem to be posting at the same time cause you have popped up just as I finish posting the last few days.

Circumstances beyond my control didn't allow me to go for the biopsy today.  Saturday I was hungry and ate a lot and got stuffed.  Yesterday my stomach was in distress all day.  I knew I was in for a bad morning today.  By the time my alarm went off at 6:30, there was no way I could be still long enough to get thru the procedure.  It's a morning for hanging near a bathroom.  Perhaps I was sabotaged by my body as stress contributes to my stomach issues.  I have dreaded this biopsy terribly.   It's not the thought of breast cancer, because I'm sure they will find nothing.  It's the procedure as it was described to me.  I'll be rescheduled and meanwhile I'm going to see my GP to discuss this and other issues.  Like I said, I'd like to work on the problems that hurt now, not find a new problem.  Meanwhile the breast they are NOT doing a biopsy on is still bothering me as well as my abdominal issues. I remember they said they would leave a chip in my breast in 2 spots to tell in future mammograms that the area had already been biopsied.  But I failed to ask what the chips are made of.  I'm allergic to most metal and some plastics.  I figured I ought to know before they do it, in case the chips are made of something my body won't like.  

Bob, I'm glad your meeting at the old homestead went OK.  

Halloween is expected to be rainy in the morning but clearing out and COLD after.  Like maybe as low as the upper 20's.  We will need a big bonfire so Chris moved wood into the shed to be dry.  I have several things to do still.  I hope my tummy straightens up so I can at least not hurt.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 10:25:04 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Jamie, I hope things stay safe near your hood!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 13:15:07 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Afternoon
DIL just called, should be here with Didi in 30 minutes or so. 43F and dropping. We may get an inch or more of snow tonight. Hope DIL makes it to Rochester before snow begins. 
PJ, safe travels! ENJOY!
Holly, please don't dawdle on re-scheduling your appointment. (and have something like chicken soup for dinner the day before!) PLEASE.
Jamie, ditto what Holly said! Keep an eye on the news channel!

Video
Pix
YouTube

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 19:21:22 (permalink)
+3 (3)
OK ... Think I have rounded all my bases here. 
Laundry finished.  Ironing finished.  Garbage out.  
Pet food, bedding and supplies delivered across the street. 
Shutting down the house and getting it all together to leave is work!
Getting excited now. 
Everyone take care.  Will try to send pics.  Hugs

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 20:27:52 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Current temp 81. No morning walk about for me today. There was a rather unsettling event that happened here last evening in the wee hours. I reached out to Kat and she got me the heck out of here. Made a report at the guard station at entrance. Stayed at her place and cuddled on the futon with Luca last night.Great snuggler and a bit of a snorter. Her two dogs are the best ever. Kat made me a delicious breakfast this morning.  Got back to condo today at 4 p.m. and had staff member Alberto call property manager for me.  We spoke and everyone concerned about last evening, where was I, etc. and why was I not replying to emails.  All is fine now and everyone is glad to see me.  Property Managers, JP y Claudia, stopping by anytime on their way back from Playa to talk more.  

I walked down to Que Onda after Kat left just to visit with folks and had a few cocktails. Winds kicked up and light rain showers.  Got out of there quickly and noticed a policia vehicle parked just down the street from my place.  

Aside from that...let's move on.  Tomorrow is my last full day here.  Sure went quick but I am super excited to reconnect with my silly girl, Maya.

Prayers being sent Cindy for your DIL's family and father.  Mayo is the place to be.  The grand kids will probably tucker you out.  How's the arm doing?  Hopefully no snow your way.

Badger, congrats on the Pack win.  I tried to stream it on my lap top but wasn't able.

Lo siento to you Holly girl.  I just enjoy watching consistently good teams and both are doing well.  Please reschedule that biopsy appoint as soon as you can.  Bottom line that malo nurse freaked you out and I hope I didn't play any part of making it worse for you with my comments. Titanium is usually used in the clips, but that was a very long time ago for me so glad you are inquiring about the metal they use currently.

Gem, so looking forward to our get together tomorrow.  Your garden view room is lovely.  I wouldn't want to leave and just order room service.  Glad you met up with Sherry y Tom.  Great pic of the four of you.

Pam, safe travels to you and your honey.  Have the time of your life on Coz and Happy Anniversary trip.  Little birdie will soar just like you chica.

Crunchie, hope all of you are okay after an exhausting weekend.  I'll keep sending prayers.  

Bob, glad you weren't totally bummed about the visit.  Probably a great idea that you left that hood behind.

Bernie, I think you would be a great advocate on Trip Advisor for restaurant reviews accompanied with photos.

Hola to all.  Last full day tomorrow.  MB

Hope these pics put a smile on your face.

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 21:12:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all
Still a bit of stomach problem but …  

MB, what disturbance last night?  I hate that you stay so far from everything...  I never realized how removed it was up at that end until I seriously looked at buying a condo on that end.   No thanks.  I'm pretty much a PoMo gal now. Everything is so much more convenient.   But bad stuff can happen anywhere...

Cindy, hope you had a great day with Didi.  Saying prayers for the DIL's dad.  

COLD weather approaching here.  Today was nicer than expected at about 69.  We had a few rays of sun.  Tomorrow, not so nice and Thursday, Halloween, looking pretty grim.  A high of 37 and wind chills of 20's for later.

I'm ready for bed early. 
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 21:14:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
MB, those big pinkish lilies are my favorite!  They smell divine!
Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/28 23:38:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Safe travels PJ y SJ embrace every hiccup 

Little beauty at our feeder today

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 05:37:39 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning

Yup. It's here. About an inch of the white stuff. Sophie is not real happy with her first snow. I'm not all that happy about it being here this early. Although I do remember at least one snowy Halloween as a kid, so it is not unheard of.

They still had not transported Grandpa Jerry, so DIL went all the way to Sioux Falls last night. Determined to see her Dad, come what may. I can tell that Seth is worried and chewing on it. Sure am hoping he doesn't have to experience another funeral of a family member in less than a month's time.

A bit of musical beds last night, with some drama tears. Didi was pretty good all day, but had only had a 20 minute nap. Son got her bathed and ready for bed, story time, etc;  I was just dozing off when I heard "GAGA, GAGA, GAGA" being screamed at the top of her little lungs. Got up, went down the hall. She wanted to sleep with us. Lasted about 10 minutes in our bed. Process repeated at around midnight. She stayed with us longer, that time, maybe an hour, went back to her bed. (a pack 'n play)  I didn't hear any more after that. Kinda hoping she stays asleep for another couple of hours this morning. I'm getting too old for toddler chasing.
Hope all the travelers have fair skies!
MB, c'mon. Tell us! ( you tease)
Gotta run-have a great day
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/29 06:24:52 (permalink)
Good Morning Hummers, it's Twosday.

Cindy, please keep the snow down there! Sorry you didn't get much sleep, funny, I usually am awake around 2, but I was so tired from work that this morning I was sleeping a little later, until... a cop came banging on our door and Babs actually got to the door before I did. Seems some idiot ran his truck off the road about 150 yards from our place last night and the cop wanted to know if we had seen anything.

Yeah, MB, spill the beans or else we are going to make something up.

PJ, please, please post some pix?

Twirls, hope you reschedule soon and just GET IT DONE!

Sunny and cool the next few days, it's 25F right now, with chances of rain/snow later this week.
post edited by Badger - 2019/10/29 06:39:15

Wag more....bark less.
Page: << < ..10311032103310341035.. > >> Showing page 1035 of 1058
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5