AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10311032103310341035.. > >> Showing page 1033 of 1059
Author
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/23 10:42:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Sunny and chilly here.  Warming up to a high temp of 69F this afternoon.
Could have slept in a bit more...but the cat wasn't having it.  Stinker!
Washing bedding today.  Switching out the lighter weight comforter for the heavier winter one.
Dust and vacuum the bedroom.  

Badger,  wishing you some calm dry days for your work.  

MB,  so glad you made it safely to Akumal.  Picture of flowers and shoreline are beautiful. 

Crunch,  yes to washing the new sheets.  They could have been sprayed with a fire retardant chemical. 
Which can make a person itchy.

Bernie,  nice pics.  The Atlantic is churning up pretty good.  Bird pic is awesome!

Twirls,  hope you have a great time on Halloween.  Children are going to love your place all decorated up.
I was wondering if I should take a bag of candy to the resort?  

Better get moving.  Need to go across the street and check on Sophie the cat.  Clean out her litterbox.
Everyone have a wonderful day!  Hugs

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/23 11:18:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning BCrs

Jamie so glad everything is falling in place for you, will be nice to have your surgery behind you.  BTW I wash new sheets, you never know which factory floor they have been on LOL.  or I could say something gross.

C&C and Twirls wishing you quick healing with your minor surgery(s).  Twirls your Halloween gathering sounds like FUN.  Have been invited to a Halloween party here, will be also doing a witch and DH a scarecrow. 

BeBe my inner clock isn't working well... sorry I missed ya.  Glad DH gave you updates hon.

BB how was your BD?

20 ft waves Badge, wowzer!   The pic you posted definitely wasn't 20' waves, HA!  

UHK burgers and beer sounds good!

PJ sounds like you had lots of wind, thanks for the reminder to bring in our deck stuff today.  Last year our natural gas BBQ blew off the deck, jeje.  Bet you are excited, love single digits!  Hope you have the new Coz Mapchic Map - so handy.  We found a cool little Mom and Pop back yard restaurant on it - was the BEST.  A lot of locals were eating there, we were in the right place. 

MB glad you made it safe and sound, enjoy the peace.  Thanks for the pics.  Heads up...looked at Roo forecast model this morn, there appears to be disorganized disturbance system stall for a few days and a possible norte maybe this weekend.  GEEEZE!!  Is Norte Bimmy in MX?  Any day is a good day in MX eh!  Duck tape those hurricane shutters from rattling.

Gem, tic toc until Paradise.  Loving the GGB pumpkin pix.

Crunch/ Gem the AL dilemma, it's so tough to navigate.  (((HUGS)))  Go enjoy your vacay and try not to worry, have a marg for me.

Everyone else make it a good day.

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 04:07:51 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Thirstday.

Gem, I forgot that you are leaving in 3 more days, hope you can share some pix with us!

PJ, we used to bring candy when we were there during Halloween and found out that even the adults enjoyed being given some treats (if you can't find any kids to share with). One tip, do not bring any chocolate candies from the States, they become a gooey mess in that heat & humidity.
I forgot to ask, are your suitcases of the rolling variety? There is a bit of a walk to the ferry pier in PDC.

Cindy, I think it is funny that Joey is your alarm clock, if I try to sleep in, both Raji & Abby start milling around near me and that is enough to wake me up.

SoSo, it won't seem the same without you being in Mexico for the winter.

Hola, Pam T and the rest of the clubbers!

Water heater went out yesterday and I ended up taking a cold shower, looked at the warranty and of course it ended 3 weeks ago. Ordered the part needed to fix it, should be here tomorrow.

20% chance of rain yesterday turned into an all day, rain off and on. Might finally see the sun today.
post edited by Badger - 2019/10/24 04:11:59

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 05:50:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Just the thought of a cold shower got me shivering! We had more stinkin' rain last night. It started right after the dogs came in from their last out-for-potty before bedtime. Temps here right now 36, but the sun is supposed to come out and warm to 48. Then it looks like a stretch of 5 or 6 days of sunny, with temps in the mid fifties. 

Chris is staying home today. Not sure if he will stay with the dogs, or come with me to the surgery center. I told him it wasn't necessary, but I do think it's nice of him to want to be here. He can be a sweetie when he wants to.

Bernie, I loved the bird pic, too.
MB, more pics, please. I would love to see some coatimundi pics. Do they still hang around the area?

Have a great day, all!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 06:27:05 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Rain (2-3) inches blowing in this afternoon thru tomorrow with a cold front and high of 52 tomorrow! Our low is higher than that normally. Much higher.
Leave work early today to get all the bedding bought and washed and tomorrow will get all the essentials like lamps and everything you need to outfit an apartment. Will do more tomorrow as MIL arrives at noon. Overwhelming, but will do my best.

Bed arrived Tuesday, the handyman I hired picked up the loveseat, comfy chair, dinette set, headboard and bed frame and TV stand I ordered online from Dallas Nebraska furniture mart and took it to the apartment and assembled it all. Today the dresser with mirror and nightstand arrive (this stuff is expensive!). Will wash sheets tonight and do more shopping in the morning and get all set up while Tomas works for a few early hours and then goes and buys TV and then goes to airport to pick up MIL. And don't even get me started on all the paperwork and financial stuff to figure out. I sure hope she adjusts well. We will spend the weekend getting her settled in. At least dad is behaving for the moment. This as a full-time job in addition to our full-time jobs LOL. 

Have a calm and easy procedure today Cindy and hope all you travelers have a wonderful time. 

Peace out ;)

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 06:49:28 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Woke up about an hour early this AM; must have been the excitement of trash day. The current temp is 55F at 7:00 and the beach high will be 75 degrees.

Yesterday I enjoyed a brisk walk on the beach as it was a bit windy. Was glad I wore my wind breaker.

Today my rep for medicare secondary coverage will be here between 1 to 2 to go over final coverage benefits and costs for Humana vs. my current AARP/United Health Care. I'll use my extra waiting time at the house to shop a couple of plumbers that were suggested by my neighbors. I have two sink faucets that need attention.

Glad you liked the beach pictures, PJ. Funny thing : I didn't notice the birds when I took that picture. Just good luck on the capture. Your 'tick tock' is looking good. Getting excited ?

SoSo, I'll catch ya another time. Had a good chat with Glen in your absence.

Badger/Cindy, funny that you both have "dog alarm clocks". Do they lick your hand or face to wake you up ?
That's better than a biting cat !

Crunch, I had some 'sticker shock' on new furniture when I moved from Colorado so I feel your pain. Hope all goes well with MIL arrival.

Oops. gotta get that trash out. Be back shortly to post yesterday's beach pics.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 07:01:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
beach almost empty on Southern view

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 07:03:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
my walking shot towards the North

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 07:05:18 (permalink)
+2 (2)
calm seas for this shrimp boat

Weekend at Bernie's
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 09:05:25 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all. 

As usual I am itching for Mexico after seeing sherry Tom  MB and soon Tomas e Crunchita and even sooner Gem and tatt going. And especially with the no sargasso situation.  I hope it continues for you all.

MB..glad you landed safely at the condo. thanks for the pictures. Nice. 
You might consider a day pass at ABBWR...

Sorry for all the rainy cold weather up there, badger  and  C&c.
We had a very dry September October and the hottest ever recorded. I'm more than ready for some cooler weather.

Bernie..have you ever seen the Seinfeld episode where he hired a maid? 

Jamie..glad you are on deck for the next eye.

And go Nationals!

Twirls..I am so sorry you are having MORE health issues.  Get it done and then r&r in Mexico soon. 💃
Are you wearing mombetties cocacola hat or have you retired it?

Does anyone post pictures here from their phones or tablet?

Uphill..awesome hiking pictures!

Crunch, Gem and SoSo...I don't envy you with the aging parents situation.  Hang in there.  

We are going to the stone crab festival on Saturday.  I have never eaten one.  That will change on Saturday even though they want like $7 for one little claw. I just want a taste to see what all the hubbub is about. 

PJ..i forgot about you! Have fun in cozumel.  I think you are going to love it!

post edited by Bosco - 2019/10/24 09:14:13

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 09:24:29 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Morning all

Cindy, good luck today!  I'll be thinking of you.

Badger, COLD shower?   BRRRR....  Hope it gets fixed soon.  

Watching the cold rain come down.  We are expected to get up to 4" by Saturday!  I'll be spending the day making Lasagna  for the freezer and plan a turkey breast dinner today or tomorrow.  
Trying to watch for a break in the weather soon so we can get the "grave yard" set up and the rest of the scary stuff out in place for Halloween.  Looks like Sunday will be the best day and then going downhill again.  I just heard the 4 letter SCARY WORD mentioned for early Halloween morning....SNOW!   NO!  It's way too early!

Crunch, the weather change must be a real shocker for you!  I'm wondering why MIL's furniture is not moving with her?  Too expensive and not worth moving?  I know it's a big PITA dealing with the parents but it was a big PITA raising us as kids too, I'm sure.  It's pay back time.  That's all there is too it.  YES, IT IS A PITA! And expensive.   Been there... Took months to get Mom moved.  It started in June and we did the final move in October!  Then I had to deal with her house as a rental (out of town, 3 hours away) Several times!    Darren has also been at it for months.  Every weekend since his dad died last winter!  Drive 2.5 hours and work all day trying to clear out and clean up.  His mom can barely walk.  He finally got her moved here 2 weeks ago but he still has to clear up and clean out the humongous shop buildings and all the equipment his dad had.  They lived in the boonies so having a sale there is impossible and everything worth anything has to be moved somewhere for a sale.  No telling how long that will take.  However, you will get done with this task soon and you will be thankful that you did it.  You will feel good about that until you die.  She will appreciate it for the rest of her life...hopefully.  I'm glad I had Mom live with us for 5 years.  I enjoyed having her with me.  

Cindy and Badger, glad you are going to get a few days of decent weather before your winter sets in.  I think it's going to be early winter just about everywhere.

I talked with Susy last night and it's still 90+ there and she's very tired of it.  We talked until we were both about speechless from laughter.   Thanks Susy.  I needed that!

Looking forward to pictures from Akumal.  I haven't been there for 2 years.  AND Cozumel via PJ.  I have only been there twice on a day trip via the ferry.  

You all enjoy your day!

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 09:34:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Bosco snuck in on me! "Are you wearing mombetties cocacola hat or have you retired it?"    I'm keeping out of sunlight now because it is collectible.  Not that I'll ever do anything with it.   I should bring it to Mexico in December and wear it on her birthday!
Glad to see you, Joe!  Hopefully I'll see you in December?
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 09:49:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Gorgeous morning here.  A high temp of 73F this afternoon.
Put in a full day of doing chores yesterday.  Slept very well last night.

Crunch,  pray your MIL does well in the place you and Tomas have chosen for her to live.  Hugs

Badger,  suitcases have wheels.  Watched a youtube video about the PDC ferry complex the other day.  
Was thinking about tootsie pops.  Maybe some of those bubbles like Babs gave out in PoMo.  

Cindy will be thinking of you today.  Hope all goes well. 

Bernie,  another great pic!  Love the sunlight dabbles on the ocean with shrimp boat in the background.

Gotta get moving.  Time to go across the street.  Check on the cat.
Wishing everyone a great day!

uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 13:52:34 (permalink)
Hola all!

I just enjoy reading about how everyone is doing here on a daily basis. I wish you all well ad am happy that you share your life. So.... I'm gonna share some of mine with you!

Today was another hike. The falling leaves are becoming an issue. They hide the rocks, roots, twigs and mud under them. We have to adjust our pace to allow for secure footing. But the view was worth it:

It was just a short hike, 40 minutes each way. Well worth the effort. 

Have a great day all!

Lovin life,
Bob

BeachBilly
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6877
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 14:57:39 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Happy Thursday Everyone

Still a lurker but I wanted to pop in and tell Bernie what a gorgeous photo of the shrimp boat. I think that is definitely a "framer"!

Last decent day today for several days. We are supposed to get heavy rain starting tomorrow evening though Saturday. I need to get the rest of my plants inside so they aren't too waterlogged and heavy. Can't believe summer is over

Have a great evening everyone!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment
of animals" ~Immanuel Kant

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 15:55:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hi all
I thought I had posted earlier when we got home, but it seems to have disappeared into cyberspace.
Everything went fine, although he did have to keep shooting extra lidocaine into my arm while getting at the lipoma. It was a little bigger and deeper than he thought. He was using some tool (I couldn't see it) that whirred and I could smell burnt skin, and as it whirred there was a beeping noise. Once I flinched and he anxiously asked if I had felt that. I kinda chuckled and said no, I've just gotten trained to the beep like Pavlov's dog. He wasn't happy with his stitching job, said it is too puckered and messy. I can't see it under the dressing, and hey, what's what more scar among many? The smaller bump only took a couple of minutes. I'm supposed to be icing them, but it doesn't really hurt at all. Have to wrap them in cellophane to shower for 2 days, then everything can come off. Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Nice to see you here, Claire! I'm enjoying the scent of the hedge apples each time I walk by them. Thanks again!
Bernie, I agree with BB. Get that shrimp boat picture blown up and framed! Lovely!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 17:08:46 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Ice it anyway. Will keep the swelling down tomorrow.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 17:44:47 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Bernie, have to chime in to agree with the others, the picture of that shrimp boat is beautiful.
Did you decide on your Medicare plan yet?

Twirls, lasagna sounds wonderful, hope you do not get snow for a month or two yet. Sorry to hear Darren is having to cope with aging and partial dementia problems. Any other family members who can help, or at least lend a sympathetic ear?

Good news on the surgery, Cindy, hope you heal quickly.

crunch, I had to ask, why so much furniture for Tomas's mom? It's been awhile since we had to put Grandma Lois in one but I do not remember the rooms as being all that big and it was a real nice (and expensive) place. Best wishes for you and Tomas in getting her all settled.

Good to hear from you, Bosco, glad you are surviving your weather. Our hot spell is supposed to go away over the weekend with temps back down into the low 70s. Right now it is 85F. Another fire burning so cooler weather will be a welcome relief.

Just heard from my eye doctor, my surgery next Wednesday is scheduled for 1:30pm, ugh. Asked them if they did not have any am openings, as it would be difficult and not good for my ulcer to go that long without food, nope. Clear broth and jello after midnight is not going to cut it for me, so will cheat and stop eating after 6am. Did I mention I can sometimes be a difficult patient? Oh well, I can always blame it on my age.
Got my hair cut yesterday, neighbor drove me to Fantastic Sam's, senior discount day so I saved $2 and my head feels several pounds lighter, has not been that long in decades. Treated myself to an In n Out burger afterward.

Beautiful pictures, Bob, enjoy your hiking, you live near some gorgeous countryside.

Glad MB is enjoying Akumal, also Sherry and Tom (guess Sherry stopped posting here).

SoSo, always good to hear from you as well, have any more pictures of your adorable dog Zoey?
Same goes for you, jj, that Lola is just cuter than a bug.

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 18:41:25 (permalink)
+1 (1)
crunch
Ice it anyway. Will keep the swelling down tomorrow.

Yes, Ma'am. Ice pack on now.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 19:08:53 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Cindy, I was just going to say, listen to Crunch!  Good on you for getting that ice on.  You will be glad you did.

Stress level has been at the all time high here for the past week, after the AL Nurse Manager informed me last week that my Mama will probably need Memory Care and they don't have any available rooms.  When I asked her what we should do next,  she was so stinking cold hearted telling me we'd just have to look for another AL place that has openings in a Memory Care unit.  Are you kidding me?  To uproot her now, from the place she has called home for over 18 months would just be cruel and probably be the end for her.  Then last evening, after many tears and loss of sleep, another nurse calls to tell me that her dementia score does indicate the need for a higher level of care.  I mentioned what the other nurse had said.  This one, Katie, said, "Oh no, we'll do everything possible for her to stay here.  I've put her on the list to move to the next available Memory Care room that come available."  PFFFFTTT! on that other b#*tch nurse.  I went there today and we upped her plan of care to accommodate what she needs until a room is available.  Now I can sleep tonight.  I'm still angry as hell, but at least I can sleep tonight.  Don't get me wrong, I love where she's living now and she's been very happy there.  But as a nurse myself,  I'm pretty sure geriatric nursing takes so much compassion, and that one??? She needs to work in a jail

Crunch, I'll be thinking of you as you transition your MIL...I totally understand!

Twirley please post photos of all of your ghostly décor.  What fun for all the kiddos!

Love all the beach photos, Bernie.  I'm so looking forward to some sand and warmer temps.  Of course, now I'm stressing about this possible norte.  Ugh!  Hopefully, Bimmy is far far away!  Looking forward to seeing Sherry and Tom, it's been years.  And can't wait to meet MB of course!  I'll try to post photos, but PJ??? will you be my backup if needed again?
Lele told me the other day that the resort is running 50-70% occupancy since the Thomas Cook fiasco.  That's ok with me, although I do feel bad for all of those that lost their vacation time and $$.  I don't get how that can be, but apparently many won't get their refunds.
Have a great evening.  I'd love to address each of you individually, but know that I follow you everyday 

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 19:15:00 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Evening all. 

Cindy, thing of you and BTW I thought I completed the asked favor??  If not, I have what you asked for.  If I didn't already send it, let me know.  And take care of yourself.  Follow Dr. Crunch's orders!

I was hoping for pics from MB!  Dang!

Bob, that was a beautiful view.  I like anything with water in it!

Hi, Beachbilly!  Hopefully you can quit mowing soon but who knows with this crazy weather?

Hi, Jamie.  I was just wondering where you grocery shop?  Is there a full service grocery nearby?  Don't know what made me think of that.  

PJ, I'm sure you are getting excited and GEM too.  GEM, I just saw your "past Akumal and Tulum" video.  Lovely!  I want to see lots of  pics PLEASE!  I am really missing being there now. 

This is only the second time in many years that I haven't been there at Halloween.  The last time was 2015 when we were doing the first part of our remodel.  I couldn't leave Jay with everything going on.  I did a fun Halloween for trick or treaters that year and enjoyed it.  
I intend to build up my Halloween event for future years and the day after .Halloween I will be at the big sales in the party stores.  I understand the really cool animatronics will be 50% off!  And I want a fog machine!  This year I will be using some dry ice but you have to keep adding hot water and ice...

Today was a "cooking day".  meaning cold and rainy.  I made a lasagna for the freezer and one for the neighbor's family.   I have enough meat sauce and ricotta to make 1 more small pan but I got too tired.  I'll finish tomorrow.   I also postponed out turkey dinner until tomorrow.   Instead we had a skillet grilled ham slice with scalloped potatoes and brussel sprouts.  It was yummy.  
Chris vacuumed and steam cleaned the solarium room and put the big winter rug down and washed up all the pots and pans from my day of cooking.  He walked Pearl twice when the rain went to drips.  Vet finally convinced him that she is still at least 5 lbs overweight.  He say's she's just "FULL FIGURED" LOL!  

I think I am going to soak in the hot tub and watch a movie.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 19:19:03 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Gem, you snuck in while I was typing!  I'm sure it will work out for your mom and maybe that nurse was having a bad day?  No excuses but...  Like you said, at least you can sleep and sounds like nothing will change quickly if at all.
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 19:34:13 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Gem,  taking my old laptop to Cozumel.  SJ needs it for checking work emails. 
I can manipulate pictures from my camera and phone easier as well. 
So I should be able to transfer your pics from FB to BC with no problems.

Soleil Soul
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 5525
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 19:42:21 (permalink)
0 (2)
Evening folks, couldn't get going fast enough this morning DH hit the golf course and doggy time.  Finally put up a wall coat rack by the back door, those 3M wall hangers work well.  You are lucky Cindy we have to leash up and pick up as per the community guidelines every time.  Glad you are home safe and as if you didn't already know do as nurse crunchie said - ICE IT LOL.  El Pres to serve you a drink and dinner si?

JJ how is LoLa doing?

Hugs Gem, so sorry.

Welcome home Nipper!  

Crunch, hear you on the furniture, hang in there darlin!  We all need beach therapy si.  I'd rather have a trip to the Roo than a dang bed LOL.  Wait, maybe not jeje. 

I'm Itchy Scratchy Too Bosco.  We just won the lotto in dog sitters and have two people that want to sit her during our travels.  Winter plans have officially changed!!    Happy that I've got some good ground work on Zoey, she is turning out very well.  The only hurdle I have is she loves to JUMP, as in springs in her hocks. 

Twirls when do you leave for MX?

Hey Badge, worked it out for a few months in the Roo this winter.  Will be doing some traveling about and Isla, hope to see some of you there Suzy and whomever is planning on attending, an Isla BC gather?  Find your nuts after that shocking shower?  jeje

MB awww sunrise from a plane... purposely booked a window seat on a flight home for that reason, fabulous colours. Hope you are out playing in the warmth.

PJ we don't bother with going up the ramp to the ferry on PDC side, go straight through where the washrooms are- unless you want to go up a ramp to head back down in the heat... LOL we keep on the pier level, less peeps, more cartage and banos.

Really like the shrimp boat photo, something about the glistening ocean BeBe, lovely. 

UHK nice pix wow you sure get around.

Sous vide a pork loin yesterday, so love this method of cooking.  Having peeps over on Sat for a happy hour, doing appetizers, libations etc. DH is cleaning up remainder of the sunflowers, Zoey and I walked the property, very mucky down by the barn HA.

Tinker is up, do you see it?

Jamie you rogue!! LOL 

Be a Gooder!

nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/10/24 19:51:51 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Thanks SoSo. Yes, we are home from our 3 weeks in France to see younger son, daughter in law and our cutie of a grandson. I will have some pictures to come.
This is lunch at a creperie that we found - yummy!

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Page: << < ..10311032103310341035.. > >> Showing page 1033 of 1059
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5