AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10211022102310241025.. > >> Showing page 1023 of 1047
Author
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/09/30 17:31:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Well wishes being sent to Bernie and Tomas for their procedures. Good for you.

Bosco, good to hear from you, great pictures of you and Connie, Utah looks really beautiful and have heard it is a good place to visit with lots of wonderful parks, etc. Know what you mean about Vegas, last trip there was over 10 years ago for a wedding.

PJ, the Mexican food sounds really yummy, glad you and SJ got the car mirror fixed up OK. Things do not sound good with the neighbor, Mitch.

Twirley, I decided to sign up for MOW in the hospital, when I got home I looked them up online, and to my surprise there is a chapter right in the town I live in. There are also chapters in two of the larger nearby towns to mine, I Googled "Meals on Wheels Missouri" but you can put in your town or a couple of larger nearby ones. Costs vary from location to location even within the same state. I called the phone number of the MOW chapter in my town and they sent me an application, filled it out and sent in a check and my meals started a week or so later. Might even be able to apply online, depends. Hope this info helps your friends. There is apparently some assistance from local agencies if you are poor enough.

All done with my physical therapy as of today.

Susy, have you thought of gently tickling Tim if he snores again? If his body moves slightly it might stop the snoring for the time being.

Sure seems like September was a really short month this year. Anyone else feel the same?
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/09/30 21:28:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Nipper, SAFE TRAVELS!  Where to in France.  Parlez vous Francais?

Bosco, we crossed posted but I'm glad you had a great time.  Not my kind of scenery and I've seen similar.  That was enough.  Glad you enjoyed though!

I got thru about 1/2 hour of yoga before I got 3 abdominal cramps.  I quit to rest.  I'll join again in 2 weeks when this group meets.  It was fun and I felt a bit better after!
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 05:24:30 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Sticky humid this am. Already hearing rumbles of thunder. Entire area of SE Wi. under flash flood warning. No "crisp autumn day" to begin October here! Overnight low was 75. Glad I didn't store the window fans away. Yuck. No idea when/how the grass will get mowed. Rain, rain, go away.
Bon Voyage, Nipper!
PJ, great job on the mirror repair! Isn't it great to be able to access all those "how-tos" on line? Bummer on the late night F-Bombs, though. (and the quetzal pendant is my favorite, too. It is nice to know the history behind old jewelry, even if it has been "re-purposed". It's no good if it doesn't get used, and now I'll wear all those pieces and their stories live on.)
Good job on beginner's yoga, Twirls. Keep it up, I'm sure it will get easier for you and help with flexibility.

Need a coffee refill. Everyone have a great day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 05:30:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Twosday.

Great pix, Bosco!

JJ, Lola sure is a cute little fluffball!

Internet problems yesterday, might have been related to the strong thunderstorms and heavy rain, which lasted until noon. I did have some work which was mostly inside, installing a garage door for my friend Jose, one of the owners of our local Mexican restaurant. Funny story, as I was packing up my tools, a lady who lives across the alley from Jose's place (where some of his workers also live) said to me loudly and slowly " DO...YOU...SPEAK...ENGLISH?" So of course I replied in rapid Spanish "No, I'm sorry, I don't speak English, only Spanish." She got this really confused look on her face and then said "Paul, is that you?". I've actually known this woman for many years and in fact did a small job for her a couple of years ago, so we both had a good laugh.

Another chance of rain this morning, but I'm going to try to work on an outside job today.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 05:32:57 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Forgot! Great pictures, Joe! Such amazing/beautiful vistas. Thanks.

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 06:15:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Mostly sunny day today along the coast with a high of 76 degrees. Current temp 72F at 6:51.

I'm up a little early to resume the other half of the prep material. Stuff tastes shixxy; at least I'm able to have some coffee but no milk added. At 9 o'clock a total fast, or NPO, as those medical folks call it. (nothing by mouth)  Oh happy day. hee,hee

Hope that Doug is still able to drive me home today. His hot water tank is leaking so the water is shut off as he tries to get it replaced under warranty from the builder. Bummer. 

Cindy, strange weather everywhere these days. I know you miss cutting that grass. Ha !

Safe travels Nipper and have fun on your trip.

Joe, you and Connie are looking fit and trim. Code for skinny. Looks like a nice trip to Utah and thank you for your pictures.

Badger, funny story. 

I gotta git. Time to have some lemonade tasting stuff.

Maybe see y'all again late this afternoon.
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 06:21:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
We will be in Grenoble. It is in a river valley but surrounded by mountains (Alps) and not too far from borders with Italy and Switzerland. Gorgeous mountain vistas all around. We speak a little French, Twirley. Stick with the yoga, It really helps with flexibility and your water exercises fit well with it. 
We will miss being near the ocean but we will be with family and we need that more. 
Also, rest assured my fellow Canadians, we voted last week. Wouldn't miss that opportunity!
post edited by nipper - 2019/10/01 06:24:20

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29470
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 06:31:27 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Enjoy your family time Nipper. How interesting to go to France and live like a local. What do your kids do that they work in France?

No rain here yet, and of course still hot. Cold fonts supposed to move in this weekend so we shall see.

Good luck today Bernie. Hope your ride works out. Enjoy that post colonoscopy meal!

Yoga sounds like a great idea Twirley. Glad you enjoyed.

Congrats on your PT graduation Jamie.
nipper
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 13725
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 06:53:55 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Crunch they each have a PhD and both work in research in computer programming. Our previous government made major cuts to research and development so there were no permanent positions in Canada for new grads. Since she is German and her family is there, that was the next obvious choice for location. They have since moved to France. It is tough on us but they do have family not too far away. 

AASB 2018 created good memories. Getting ready for 2019!!
Bosco
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7518
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 08:38:21 (permalink)
+3 (3)
Morning all.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I think I need a beach trip to recover. 😉

Nipper.. have fun. I know the food and wine will be awful, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Twirls.. the great thing about vacations is, we are paying for them so we can all do what the heck we like. 🙂 While staying at ABR, I once opined to a wise man about AI dwellers being the lowest form of tourist.... The owners look down on the condo renters, and the condo renters look down on the lowly AI dwellers. The wise man's response was, F'em!
That was you El Pres. 😁

Susy..it will be nice if it works out and we can come to Isla for a few days and see you and Tim next may. Maybe a BC pre gathering? It is sort of on the way to Pomo....

A world of my own
I'll make it my home sweet home...
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 12:37:02 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Rare form Bosco!
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 16:04:32 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Good afternoon.  Yesterday I soaked up the heat and humidity, got the lawn work done, tanned and lit up the charcoal grill before the rain moved in around 8 p.m.  51 now and light rain showers off and on most of today.  Yesterday 86. Did some grocery shopping and another tan appointment between the downpours.  Spoke to brother, Paul, this morning.  I am seriously thinking about putting down a deposit and getting on the wait list for a trip in September 2020 to Heidelberg & Rhine Valley, Germany; Lucerne, Switzerland, Innsbruck & Salzburg, Austria; Munich, Oberammergau & Rothenburg, Germany.  The highlight of the trip being The Pasion Play in Oberammergau.  Been on the laptop most of the afternoon researching this 12-day trip itinerary.  I've never been to Europe and have wanted to go for quite some time.  If all works out, I would know about eight others that were on my trip to Israel four years ago.  Let you know what happens..

Badger, hope you didn't have that awful flooding like Duluth and you have some inside jobs this week.  Kinda of a  shock to the body after those tropical temps kinda like here. 

Jamie, sure am glad you did the PT and continued the meal delivery. When's the other eye appointment?  Will be nice to get that out of the way and then hopefully life will return to some sort of norm for you.

Bernie, meant to comment on what you said earlier about the annuals.  I did splurge more than usual this year but enjoy them.  It's always hard for me to let go in the fall when they still are looking so nice.  Can't remember the last fall when they all still looked so beautiful.  Usually the Japanese beetles take their toll on them, but not so much this year.  Hearing talk of frost this Thursday.  

Cindy, nice job on the jewelry.  I'm a big fan of the bird pendant as well and the bracelet. Good luck on the lawn Cindy.  More rain here tonight, tomorrow and Saturday.    Pain for you and the doggies.  

Crunchie, I head south on the 22nd.  How's Tomas' neck mobility?  My best to you both.

PJ, watch your back sweetie. That Mitch scares me. Sure hope your local authorities are watching over all of you. When do you leave for Coz?

Twirls, maybe check out some of those small river boat cruises. I think you might enjoy and maybe they have a "singles" one, but then again what do I know.  Sometimes we have to pus our selves outside the comfort zone.

Nipper safe and happy travels to France.  Sounds lovely.  Hope you will share some pics with us.  

Bosco, great pics of a cute fit couple.  Funny you mentioned Vegas.  My niece, Christine, was just done there same time with a few girlfriends.  Haven't been there in years. I actually like the feel of Reno better with Lake Tahoe and some fun places to see.  Bet you are sneaking off to IM sometime soon.

Edit:  Hope the procedure went well today for Beach Bernie and Tomas.

Hola SoSo, Bob, SNF, Susy, GMADeb, Frank, BeachBilly and the list goes on.  Hope everyone has a great week. MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/10/01 21:24:41

Susy
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3241
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/01 20:59:48 (permalink)
+2 (2)
Can you believe it ~ I'm posting again!!!

Tim is watching some old Western that I'm sure he's seen at least 20 times so I brought my dinner back and thought I's post a quickie before Jeopardy comes on!

The weather has made quite a change ~ last Thursday it was 100 degrees on our deck, Saturday evening it was pouring rain and 44 degrees!  Tim's shorts and tank tops have all been washed and put away ~ he's in his flannel shirt and flannel jammie pants in the evenings now ~ I even put socks on with my flip flops when I was outside on Sunday!  I am more than ready for the cooler temperatures but I'm sure this isn't the end of our heat yet!!!

Bernie, congratulations on the sale of your trailer.  I imagine it was a bittersweet moment when you watched the Lillie Mae pull away!  Tim and I had a little 17' travel trailer that we would take camping over in Tahoe ~ we loved it so much and have so many wonderful memories of our time with it. 

Oh!  Tim is off to bed ~ I'm going to go post this now so I don't lose it ~ going to go watch what I want to watch!!!

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 05:11:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning Clubbers, it's Hump Day.

Bernie, how are you doing today?

Bosco, it's nice to see you posting more often.

MB, that Europe trip sounds great!
We did have some flooding around here, but not as bad as Duluth.

Susy, socks and flip flops?? We need photos.

Nice weather for working yesterday, high in the 50s and light winds as we are installing steel on a big roof. Not as nice today as winds will be gusting to 25 mph.

Wag more....bark less.
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 05:54:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Another wet dog morning. Yesterday morning, when there was a break in the rain, I dumped 4 &1/2 inches out of the rain gauge. That was for Monday & over night. Rained so much yesterday and still raining, I won't be surprised if there is that much again. Big change in temps, too. Yesterday was a sticky 78, today high will be 57. It continues, Friday MIGHT be sunny. Otherwise, rain, rain, and more rain.

Susy, Chris does that, too. Will watch some movie he's seen a dozen times. Plus, he has to have the volume at ear-splitting levels. Now, he watches movies on his laptop with headphones on, and I can watch some of my recorded shows 2 rooms away. I am addicted to the Chicago shows; Med, Fire, and PD. I get a tiny thrill out of recognizing some location I've been at. Now, if you were to run into Chicago Craig, he'd gripe all day about the hassles the filming causes in the city.  (love you, CC! I know you're lurking!) Oh, and Susy? Socks and flipflops sounds painful. 

Twirls, yeah, I got a pop-up ad just a few days ago about a cruise leaving out of Boston and going north along the coast. I think it went up to Nova Scotia and back, and nice scenic stops along the way.

MB, go for it. I'd love to go to Oberammergau and see the Passion play. Chris is like "meh". The carved Christmas set of angel and shepherds (the annunciation) was carved by the guy who played the role of John at the time Chris and his family lived in Germany. They were there for a couple of years when his Dad was stationed there in the 60s. Stuttgart.

I've rambled enough, need more coffee! Have a better day than we're having here!
Cindy
PS  Bosco, yup, that sounds like something Chris would say!  
post edited by ChrisandCindy - 2019/10/02 06:03:50

Video
Pix
YouTube

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 6066
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 06:04:45 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Badger--Sorry about your Brewers.  I was looking forward to a nice friendly wager against my Cardinals.  Please cheer for them!

What's with all the flooding?  It was so bad around here this Spring that my farming cousins were unable to get 200 acres of hill ground planted. 150 acres of Mississippi bottom ground also did not get put in.  Slim pickens this year.  Glad all the older 4 kids except for Gracie are married and no longer need to be supported.  Less bills to be concerned about.  Unfortunately none of them choose farming to go into.

Going to push thru the pain and go to our farm to winterize my tractor and get things in order.  Need to brush hog as it is getting pretty ragged looking. Might even take my fishing pole.
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/10/02 07:52:18
crunch
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 06:37:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Fishing sounds good Frank. Hope you have a good time doing all that labor at the farm.

Go for it MB. Trip sounds interesting. Tomas's neck is still not very mobile to the right. He may have to have the next step, but giving it more time and more home exercises first.

Susy - you always make me laugh. We have a cold front coming Sunday night into next week. Lows in the 50's and 60's and high of 80. Quite the change.

That is a lot of rain C&C. Hope it slows down. Your temps sure are up and down. Is that normal Fall weather?

Got to hit the work pile. Happy day all!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 07:48:18 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Sun shinning brightly and the beach high will be 86 degrees. Current temp is 69F at 7:35.

Moving a wee bit slow this AM. Went to bed around 10:30 and woke up 3-ish and then back to sleep. Not sure what that was all about. Ha ! My procedure went well but for some reason it was delayed for 40 minutes. Alas, I was the 'last man standing' for that day. The nurses all looked tired and ready to go home. As for me, I was pooped out as well; no pun intended. Hee,hee. Doc said "no polyps" and to start taking a little MiraLAX each morning in my coffee when things get back to normal. Has it come to this my fellow LG'ers ? Sorry, TMI. Doug and I went to MacDonald's on the way home. I had perhaps the very BEST quarter pounder with cheese meal I've ever tasted. Fries were great as well. All the while I was thinking "calories be damned" !!

Today is going to be my 'take it easy' day. I do have plans to swing by the bank and pay off the boat loan. Bye bye debt. After that I may have lunch at a new place named Fibber's McGees. Whatcha think?

Jamie, good for you to extend the Meals on Wheels.  Can you place certain items on the delivery ?
Like Taco Bells or In & Out burgers ? Probably not. Darn. I keep thinking about food.

Crunch, I sure did enjoy that 'post op' meal. See above. Thanks.

Joe, I might put Isla on my May list, even though it's not the same place as in the past. Let's talk about it, K ? You know me. I like to plan way in advance.

Susy, sorry if I got you confused on trailer : boat and trailer went together. I just couldn't lay my hands on the title for the trailer. I had filed it in the "State Farm boat policy" folder. There it was when I went to call State Farm to cancel the policy on the boat.  If you don't mind, please PM me with the dates of your Isla Mujures travel.

MB, wow, that possible trip sounds like a nice one. I have never visited those areas in Europe.

Badger, I feel pretty darn good. Some weight off my, er, mind. Ha, ha.  Please keep safe on those roofing jobs when the wind is howling.

Cindy, Chicago PD is also one of my favorites.

Time to get some cereal and then get ready for the day.
See y'all,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 08:15:37 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Cindy and Bernie---Chicago PD is my absolute favorite show also.  I even watch the reruns.  Reruns are on 3 different channels here.  Many days they show marathons showing up to 10 reruns in a row. Just wish they would show them in order.  They will show 5 episodes then switch to a different season. Makes my day.  Wish Erin would not had left  Just wonder how "real" it really is. Some of it has to be.   Also like Mountain Men with Tom, Rich and Eustace.  Forgot to mention Blue Bloods!
post edited by CallMeFrank - 2019/10/02 14:09:03
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 09:12:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Still sunny and H O T here.  Looking like we might get close to 100F today.  
Setting records for the number of days over 90F and high temp for the date.  
Not much going on.  Same old chores.  

Frank,  Go Cards!!  

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 10:31:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I've finally had to log in from the new PC.  The old one was still functioning so I had continued to use it.  It broke into 2 pieces yesterday so it has died.  

We have 1 more pool day and then it will be very questionable for any pool time after.  I'm going to enjoy it today while I can.  The rain and cold is on the way starting tonight.

Yesterday I had a Dr appointment to have the "girls" seen.  Still having issues.   The NP said she has seen some real damage caused by seat belts in an accident so now I'll have an ultrasound and a mammogram.

Bernie, funny that you had a quarter pounder with cheese yesterday.  I did too and I only eat at McD's about every 6 months or so.  I can't stand the thought of eating that crap but I get the craving for one sometimes.  Plus I was short of time and headed for the Dr.  It did not do well in my tummy.  Never does which is why I don't eat them very often.

After the Dr., I went to visit friends in Branson.  (My Dr is down in that area)  I hadn't been to see their new place since they moved in.  They suggested dinner and said they knew a great place so off we went.  It was a steak house...I should have known better than to eat more beef...and I'm sure the steak was one that had been in cry o vac and marinated in preservatives.  I can always taste that in those individually packed steaks for restaurant use.   Anyway, my tummy is YUCKY today.
I hadn't been in Branson for a long time and I do not miss the high hills and curving roads at all.  There are 2 roads that leave me white knuckled and I had to drive 1 or the other to get back to the highway for home.  I made it but was glad to get past it.  I miss living at the lake but I don't miss the roads to get there and back.  

I have looked into the small ship cruises in the northeast and on the Mississippi.  I'd love to take the 11 day northeast cruise and I may late next summer.  There is also one going south along the coast by Charleston and Savannah.  I do want to see Savannah and I'd love to go back to Charleston.  I love the history and the food.

MB, Go for it.  I'm not sure I can do such a long flight which is why I haven't been more active about going to Italy.  Too claustrophobic to be in a plane cooped up that long.  

I'm glad to see more of you posting.  I was afraid the last active LG thread was about to die.  

You all enjoy your day.

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 14:14:15 (permalink)
+1 (1)
TwirleyB

I'm glad to see more of you posting.  I was afraid the last active LG thread was about to die.  

You all enjoy your day.

Twirls--I am really surprised it wasn't pulled a long time ago.
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3798
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 17:23:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
MB, trip sounds really nice, have been to a few of those cities, loved Munich and all of Bavaria in general as well as Austria. Hope you are able to go, you deserve it. It's a long flight though.

Bernie, no with MOW they have one lunch and one dinner scheduled daily with no substitutions on my end. If I want to order food from fast food to a regular restaurant, there is Door Dash and Grub Hub (DD has a much better selection in my area). In fact my plan for Thanksgiving is to order dinner the day before from Marie Callender using DD.
Glad you are feeling so much better.

PJ, sounds like it is pretty hot back where you live. Enjoy the weather, it will probably turn soon enough maybe after an Indian summer.

Good luck with the tests Twirls, hope you feel better soon.
Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 18:15:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  Fairly quiet day here.  48 and light rain.  Got out earlier and ran a few errands during a lull in the rain.  Emptied out an inch of rain from gauge and more rain scheduled throughout the wee hours.  Did about an hour or so of organizing paperwork for two upcoming trip S.O.B. (ha, ha PJ).  Then headed out to clear out flowers in entry and put out fall decor, but the rain had started and wasn't into working in the damp cool conditions.  Tomorrow for sure.  Beyond that cleaned a couple of bathrooms.  Tomorrow plumber is coming at 7 a.m. to resolve some issues and then a list of things to accomplish afterwards.

Holly, I'm glad you are pursuing the medical appointments and had a good day in the pool.  Post some more pics when you've finished your Halloween decorating.  You sound super excited about it this year and it will be fun for you and the kiddos.  Agree with the fast food and eating beef these days.  A rarity for me, although I thoroughly enjoyed that good hamburger last week and it didn't both my tummy.

Jamie, thanks for your feedback on the places in Europe you've visited.  Lots of cool places in the itinerary in the towns that will be visited in the different countries.  I'll talk to my brother on Saturday when I see him and make a decision.

Cindy, you've had way more rain than here.  Ugh.  Did Chris and family actually see the Passion play while stationed in Germany where the wood carver played John?  I remember those beautifully detailed carvings of the angel and shepherds.  

Crunch, sure hope that Tom has continual improvement before next steps are needed as well as you. Where's your ticker chica?  

PJ, you've had some incredible heat the last month or so.  Kinda scary and makes one wonder what kind of winter you will experience.  Nice you could repair the mirror on SC's vehicle.  What's the newest on SJ's hand?

Frank, hope you got the farm work done.  Did you get some fishing in?

Bernie, how was the new restaurant?  Are you feeling 100% yet?  

Susy y Bosco, sounds like you are trying to drum up some interest in some BCer's joining you in IM this spring.  I haven't been there in years.  

Badger, stay safe on the roof.  Did you get the coconut candy in MX for your WI friends?  A delicious yummy treat.  

The two pairs of snow pants arrived today.  Haven't decided if I will keep either.  One pair a maybe and the other a no.  Found a different pair today online with TJ and ordered them.  I think more to my liking in a petite size in deep purple.  Should get delivered next week and then I can decide and make the returns.

That's all I got.  Have a lovely evening all.  Sama, MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/10/02 18:19:32

CallMeFrank
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Cluband 2019/10/02 22:22:52 (permalink)
+1 (1)
MB--Ended up not going. Decided I needed my brother's help  cutting a limb off a pecan tree that hangs over the road and thus  scratches our trucks and my cousin's farm equipment.  Was going to use the backhoe on my tractor to snap it off but decided that wasn't the best idea.  Hopefully he can help me this weekend.
Page: << < ..10211022102310241025.. > >> Showing page 1023 of 1047
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5