AnsweredHot!Morning Breakfast Club

Page: << < ..10161017101810191020.. > >> Showing page 1018 of 1029
Author
uphillklimber
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 6936
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 06:17:19 (permalink)
+1 (1)
I had to be in court in the past for various reasons (nothing illegal on my part, company stuff), and I found it very interesting. I was raising 5 children and the thought of being forced to serve for less than $20.00 a day.... well... that would have been a killer. Now that I am retired, I wonder why "they" do not dial my number. I would feel like I was doing my duty, and I have the free time to do so. 

Lovin life,
Bob

crunch
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 29469
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 06:35:54 (permalink)
+1 (1)
You never offend Cindy! 

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB - how much longer until lift off?

We are going to see the Brad Pitt movie for Saturday matinee. Lunch will be movie theater angus dog and popcorn. My butt loves those luxury loungers although the place we are going too doesn't have the really good ones. Good enough!

Those car accidents are scary and I bet they do cause a mild or not so mild version of PTSD.

Got to get at it. Happy Friday all!
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2999
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 08:04:06 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Nice sunny skies along the coast this AM. Our current temp is 62 degrees at 7:21. Perfect high along the beach of 81 degrees.

I didn't make it to the beach yesterday. Went to Fibber's for an egg salad sandwich. Sooo good. Then got my boat from the storage yard and parked her across the street. Chet came over to help me raise the bimini into place. I had to spend maybe 10 minutes placing the cushions into the bow and rinsing the deck with the hose. Then took some photos when Blaine stopped by to offer to take some shots from his drone. You betcha !  They came out great and I'll post the three I'll use from Blaine. Chet and I decided to get out of the hot sun and check out the pictures on my camera. We relaxed with a cool beer and made plans to get some dinner later that evening.

Around 6:30 I drove Chet to Fibber's for cheese burgers. There was a pretty gal sitting at the bar with no one around her so I introduced myself and Chet. Asked if we could sit in the two seats next to her.
"Absolutely" she responded.  I thanked her, took the seat at the end of the bar and told Chet to sit next to Lisa. They chit chatted together and seemed to have a nice time together. After we finished our cheeseburgers we left Fibber's. On the way home I asked Chet if he got Lisa's phone number and he told me he forgot. Funny. Then I asked if he asked her age ? "Yes, 36". Well she might be perfect for you, Chet. At 49, you two could be a match. Then Chet said he would get her number next time. Ha,ha,ha. She was a very pretty lady and dressed very lovely. Chet and I came into the bar like we had been cleaning a boat ! hee,hee. Was nice to get out for a dinner.

Today I need to get the boat back into storage. Also my termite company will be here between 1 & 2
this afternoon. Yearly termite inspection. I'll use the time waiting for the termite company by listing the boat on Craigslist. I will place my ad on both Wilmington and Myrtle Beach areas. Chet said he would post it on Facebook for me; said I should get better results.

MB, if the boat doesn't sell in a couple of months I'll dump my listings until next season. People will want to drive the Lillie Mae and I'm not too excited going out in cold weather for a test drive. My motivation to sell is fairly basic :  I'm not getting much use out of the boat and I can pay it off, plus save money on insurance and yearly maintenance. 

PJ, you guys sure are getting an "Indian Summer". I guess SJ got good news but what did the doctor say had caused his problems ? Did he do a CT or some other scan ?

Belated happy anniversary Badger and Babs.

Cindy, I did do my patriotic duty by showing up for two days in a row, sitting in the Jury Selection room (was not air conditioned very well) waiting to see if I was needed for the trial. I was not selected to be seated as a juror but would have accepted that situation had it occurred; you were correct in that maybe you should not have said anything. And yes, I was also glad to get the heck outta there !

Bob, getting a notice for jury duty was very random when I lived in large counties in Colorado. Oddly, I was summoned to appear 4 different times in 40 years. 3 traffic violation trials and 1 armed robbery.
Was 'seated' in the courtroom in the jury box each time but in all 4 cases, I was dismissed by either prosecuting or defense attorneys for "cause".

Crunch, you gonna get some of that hot buttered popcorn ?  I know, not the best thing to eat but it always tasted so good. Hee,hee.

Coffee time all done and time to get ready for the day.
See y'all later,
Bernie

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 08:07:03 (permalink)
+1 (1)
side view by Blain's helicopter

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 08:08:16 (permalink)
+1 (1)
good shot of the open bow

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 08:09:22 (permalink)
+1 (1)
view towards the stern

Weekend at Bernie's
Jamie
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 3796
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 09:28:11 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Maybe more people would gladly serve on juries if the lawyers and judges lived in the real world and had grasped the concept of time (Doctors also suffer from this problem). We have "one day or one trial" and if you get called you report at 8am. The judge does not even enter the courtroom until at least 9am and it is about 9:30am when they start calling jurors to report to a courtroom for a panel. Then there is the 1.5 hour lunch and dismissal at 3-4pm, etc. etc.

Belated happy anniversary Badger and Babs.

PJ, that is wonderful news about SJ's hand, please keep us posted.

Hope you are doing OK, Twirley.
TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 09:56:26 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

I'm still snap, crackle and popping in most body areas.  I feel like I'm walking like I've been riding a horse.  I'm sure I look like that too or perhaps like I'm walking like John Wayne!  This morning my sore spot is my neck.  

The temp is dropping but the barometer is a bouncing ball.  The up and down is felt in my bones but confirmed by my weather station box in my house.  The solar cover has to go on the pool this afternoon and hopefully help keep the water warm from here on until I close it for winter.  

Tired of staring at my temporary painted brick red fireplace, I went down the street to look at tile at my GF's tile business.  I had already checked Lowes for their selection and nothing.  UNIQUE TILE has the kind of stuff that makes tile lovers jaws drop open and their mouth water!  I found the place about 25 years ago and often went in just to look, drool and dream.  The owners and I became friends and they were frequent customers in my nearby restaurant.  She gives me really good deals when she can although I still can't afford some of the fabulous stuff that is $100 sq'++!  One of my favorites is $129!  However I only need about 12 sq' so I can splurge a little.  I did find a rectangular shaped (not as tall as subway tile look) varigated blues, greens and aqua called WATERLILY which I really like and I found some small squares of gold irridescent glass tile that has a 3 D diamond pattern that I can use for one wide horizontal stripe.  The Waterlily stuff is pretty affordable, even without a discount, and the glass is pricey but I only need 2 sq' for the accent stripe.  The gold color picks up the sunshine yellow color of the walls.  Its a subtle champagne gold color which is the "new stainless" look in the design world.  Yes, trending design is going back to gold accents.  I'm surprised that grey colors for walls and cabinets are still popular but they are.  
I brought the samples home to stare at over the weekend but I doubt I'll find anything comparable in my price range anywhere else.  

Today I need to get the Camaro to 2 places for estimates before the rain sets in.  I hope to enjoy dinner out this evening with Anne.  It should be cool enough to dine al fresco again instead of freezing in the A/C.  I also have to pick up several large planters that I bought the day I got rear ended.  I couldn't get them in the Camaro that day but it was 30% off of planters that day only.  I know I'll need them next spring.  At least 2 of mine need to be thrown out.  They were cracked this spring but I taped them and painted them.  A waste of time and paint.  

I also need to stay away from Halloween decor!  I'm getting carried away with thoughts of fun stuff for kids...(ME)!

Tigger has become a pest at wanting attention for his good looks!

You all enjoy your day!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 8666
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 11:23:33 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Beautiful and breezy here.  Bit lower temps today.  A high of 88F expected.

Cindy,  no offense taken.  I get called every couple of years for jury duty.
Kept on standby for 3 months with a list of circuit court trial dates.
Have yet to actually serve on the jury in this county.  Doubt I ever will.  
Because I know what is going to happen if my name is called to step in that jury box.
My ex-husband was a deputy sheriff.  Doesn't matter that the divorce was over 42 yrs ago.
I am going to get questioned... then the boot from the prosecuting attorney.
So yes,  I dread being called for jury duty.  But I do go when called. 
Leave much relieved if my name is never called except to verify attendance.     

PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 13:59:22 (permalink)

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 18:23:41 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  High of 84. Busy, busy day.  Food, liquor store and gas for mowers.  Then off to Good Will with donations, Best Buy to recycle all-in-one, WalMart and then Kohl's.  Bought some cutsie throw bed pillows at Kohl's, load of wash and my new electric start snow thrower was delivered.  Load of wash and took some pics of the yard/house for my local friends in MX that always want to see my casa.   Photos to follow.

Sad to say that you can't really see that there were 20-30 Monarchs on this butterfly bush when I left church past Sunday.  I was in awe.  They are still here and so are the hummers for now. past 
Bernie, don't know how many more times I will be mowing. Depends on temps and rain.  Great pics of Lillie Mae.  Mint condition and I would not expect anything less from a Navy guy.   You have some great neighbors as well.

Crunchie, about four weeks out for SOB. I am very excited for some fresh seafood and meeting up with some friends and checking out my new pool floaties.

Frank, sure hope this new treatment is the ultimate source of pain relief for you.

Badger, hope you had a lovely evening with Babs.

Cindy, a cool down here come Monday so I am loving this heat.  Rain this evening into tomorrow. Little bit of everything as we morph into fall.  Hope your ankle is feeling better.

Jamie, thinking about you.  Are you gaining some strength and weight?  

Bob, are you on to another adventure?  

Gem, those kids are soooo cute.  What a handful now.

Twirls, hope you feel better soon. You surely didn't need a set back with that car incident.  Not to mention the work involved in getting Roxanne up to par.  I love it that your groomed kitty desires your attention.  Gratitude.

Edit:  PJ, no I had not seen that.  So more reef destruction to bring those big boys in.  Disturbing as I thought PoMo was more progressive than that.  

Hola to all I've missed.  Make it a great evening all.  MB
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/09/20 18:33:08

Gem
Cooler Carrying Member
  • Total Posts : 2447
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/20 19:51:58 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Evening all.  Didn't mean to seem like I was avoiding jury duty.  I seriously was only summoned 3 times in my life, and that was while I was working as a staff nurse in a big hospital.  We were encouraged to opt out, which of course we did.  Staffing was never up to par so we were needed more for that, I guess.  How do they pick potential jurors anyway?  I don't recall Tatt ever being summoned in the 17 years we've been together.  Now I do have the time and would go if needed.  End of story.
Crunch, did you get hit with all that rain?  I talked to son last night, as all our national news was showing horrific stories about Houston, but he said they didn't get that much.  Although, he is in Spring, TX, which is a suburb.  They skimmed by during Hurricane Harvey as well.  
MB, love your house and décor, it's all so inviting.  We need to put our heads together soon and plan a day to get together.  I called Kat the other night, but no answer.  Will try again during the daylight.
Twirley, I can just imagine you and Halloween.  It's always been my favorite for decorating too, but this year I'm trying to stay away from all of it, as we'll be gone during that time.  I did decorate my Mom's apartment and entrance yesterday while there.  My new fun thing to do is make those "deco mesh" wreaths that are so popular.  So fun to make.  I made a really cute one for her front door.
Bernie, good luck on the Lily May, she's a beauty!
PJ, I did see on FB that the cruise ships expected in PM weren't massive and shouldn't cause to much of a problem as to their size.  Hope that's true. 
Badger & Babs, a happy belated anniversary to you two!
Does anyone know the secret to keeping Elephant ear bulbs over the winter to plant again in the spring?  I have a few beautiful giant ones this year and don't want to lose them.  Last year I dug mine up, kept the dirt around them and stored them in the garage.  This spring, they were mush.
Have a great weekend all!

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 10360
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 05:41:44 (permalink)
-1 (1)
Good Morning
Again, I am sorry, Bernie. My comment was never meant for you; you went when summoned, plus you also served in the military. And Gem, totally understand about short staffing of nurses; saw for myself last Jan. when Chris was hospitalized; some of those nurses talked like they barely had a high school diploma. It just set me off because I have had people tell me (proudly!) how they lied to get out of jury duty. I know none of this group would ever do that.

Gem, I've never had elephant ears, but I do know it is a tender bulb. Treat it like Cannas. Dig it, let it dry out a while, then wrap it in newspaper, or better yet sawdust, store in a cardboard box in a cool, dry location. (Basement or crawl space.) Just one night of below 32F will kill it; prolly what happened unless you have a heated garage. And the drying part is important, too...any dampness in the soil when you stored them probably lessened the bulb's chance, so knock as much of the soil off the bulb as you can. Good luck! 

Might rain later today, but tomorrow supposed to be very rainy. And I am actually a little glad! I really want to see the Downton Abbey movie; loved the series. We rarely go to the movies, but Chris said, if it rains, we'll go! Looking forward to it.

Have a wonderful day!
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

A smile is the same in every language
ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 05:49:52 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Forgot to say, MB, I've had large groups of monarchs dancing around lately, too. Has been a banner butterfly year all around; lots of monarchs, all kinds of swallowtails, skippers and hairstreaks as well as the usual admirals and purples...makes me smile when I'm out mowing. 

Video
Pix
YouTube

Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 07:26:28 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning everyone.

Another bright sunny day here along the coast. I like these cool mornings. Right now 64F at 7:18 and the high of 81 degrees will be nice on the beach.

Yesterday I called the developer of our neighborhood to ask permission to leave the Lillie Mae parked across the street, as I was expecting some calls on my 'for sale ads'. He said OK for just for the weekend and I promised to get it back into the storage yard on Sunday. We are not allowed to park anything on the streets or in our yards.

I did get a call from a guy in the Wilmington area who wants to come down to see the boat and go out for a test run. Maybe Sunday or Monday. He sounded very interested and was specifically looking for a bow rider for his family. Wow, the first caller is interested. Not getting my hopes up, though, until I see the money. The inquiry was generated from the Facebook ad that Chet posted for me.

Today is going to be such a nice day I think I'll do a beach walk. 

Crunch, I forgot to answer your question about how I was doing with the Shingles. I get a little better each passing week. The nerve pain is gone from my left side area and the feeling under my left arm has returned to mostly normal. My back on the left side is the only spot that still has some pain. I keep telling it to "just go away". hee,hee. Hopefully soon. How was the Brad Pitt movie ?

MB, that's a nice looking Toro snow thrower. Electric start you say ? I would make a suggestion for you to get a good heavy duty power cord for the starter and test it out now before the snow hits. Thanks for posting the pictures of your house. Your back yard is beautiful !

PJ, thanks for the info on the PoMo port of call plans. There is already a large pier located just South
of town that accepts commercial shipping traffic. Hopefully those cruse ship plans take a while to gel.

Hi Gem. Nice looking Elephant Ears plants.

Thank you Cindy. Moving along.

Hi Jamie !

See y'all,
Bernie

post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/09/21 07:27:47

Weekend at Bernie's
janjon
Ultimate Member
  • Total Posts : 7768
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 07:45:50 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy Strangers!

I've been lurking, but always seem too busy to post or I'm just too lazy to post. 

MB  beautiful home and yard. 
Bernie  what's that saying?  2 of the happiest days in my life were the day I bought my boat and the day I sold my boat. LOL  I've never owned a boat, but I've heard several friends say that.  
Twirls.. so sorry about your accident.  You'll be sore for a few more days.  Their insurance will pay you for your injuries too, so with that unexpected money, you can afford the tile you want or your fireplace.  Our fireplace is charcoal gray brick.  I'd like to tile over it but Mr JJ is a definite no.  
Badger  worky worky worky... 
Gem  CUTE babies!
Jamie  glad to hear you are on the mend. 
Crunch.. Glad that rain isn't in your area.  It doesn't have to rain to much to start flooding in Houston, but dang!  That's a lot of water. 
Hi PJ and Cindy!
Heavy Rain in our forecast today through Monday.  I suppose we need it, but I'd rather it rain during the week when I'm at work.... but not during morning or evening traffic.  I don't think I'm asking for much. 
Little puppy is doing good.  She's growing and every few days, I notice her trying something new.  Yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work, she found out she can reach the toilet paper and it was strung all the way into the living room.  She's doing good on house training as well.  she is now starting to go to the back door when she needs to potty.  

That's about all I have. 

Go Chiefs!

When my nights start with margaritas, they end with happiness!
PJamigo
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 09:56:10 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good morning BCers!
Moving slow... stayed up way too late.
Yard patrol finished.  It is beautiful outside.  The first cup of coffee now in hand.  

MB, your home and property are gorgeous.  Love it!  

Bernie,  sad about Lillie Mae being sold.  She is a beauty.
But completely understand.  Hope the prospective buyer comes through with the right amount of money.

Cindy,  I want to see the  Downton Abbey movie too!  Hope you get to go. 
My mom would winter store her jumbo elephant ear bulbs just exactly as you explained.

jj,  your little fluffy girl is adorable.  So happy she is taking to training well. 

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!  Hugs 

TwirleyB
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 13885
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 10:54:46 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Morning all

Trying to type with Chili cat in my lap. 

GEM, As they said.  It's important that they don't freeze.  I store mine still in the pots in the garage.  I lost some last year because it got too cold.  Since yours are in the ground, they need to be dry and the dirt removed.  Store in sawdust or newspaper in a dry place.  If it gets really cold in your garage, you can bring them in the basement or even a dark cool closet at least temporarily.  Yours are called Black Ears. There are several varieties and the Black ones are an extreme tropical variety, so easy to lose from cold.  

HI JJ!

MB, your house and grounds look lovely.  

Apparently whatever is behind the black plastic bumper on the Camaro is very impact resistant.  1st estimate wasn't much at all except the plastic bumper replacement.  The sensors are all OK.  I'll get a 2nd estimate later.  

I've been sneezing all morning.  I think it's the Ragweed.  I hope it's not a cold.  

I had kinda planned to go to the farmer's market this morning but didn't feel like hitting the ground running today.  They start tearing down at 11.  I still plan to go to Fassnight Farm for pumpkins and mums and I need to pick up the planters I already bought from AT HOME store.  

Although we have had a rainy weekend predicted, it keeps changing and probably won't get as much as thought.  We need the rain now but most will be north or south of us.  The pressure systems are fighting over our area.  Temp is expected to be back around 85 by Wednesday with scattered chances of rain all week, as the systems struggle over territory.  

Chris has been very busy.  He installed a new doorbell.  Mine never worked.  He's installed 2 new smoke detectors and repaired the small gate to the backyard and is working on the BIG gates.  I guess he is storing up points for his winter stay!  He still has a few projects on the list I made for him.  

Guess I should get moving.

Mayan Boar
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 2178
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/21 17:55:53 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good evening.  80 and mostly cloudy.  AC on with higher dew points.  Have not been out today.  Been busy changing up wall art and getting inside fall displays set up.  Huge project emptied that oak piece in kitchen....throwing, donating and future.  Needed to empty it all to move in the center of wall art.  PITA, but had to be done and now I am happy I took the time.  Takes me a long time incrementally to let go of things.  

Thanks for the compliments on my home improvement projects all.  I surely appreciate your comments.

Gem, yes we do need to figure out some plans.  PM if you wish.  Look forward to meeting you both.  I am limiting my fall decorating as well.  Will do some in entryway probably next week.  Those elephant ears are absolutely beautiful.

Bernie, kinda exciting about the Lillie Mae inquiry on FB.  Wishing you well on sale.  Bitter sweet.  Yes, electric start on new Toro.  Good idea on getting it started now.  Will enlist help from neighbors on that, but wasn't sure about the really good power cord.   You silly.

JJ, you are a hoot.  Glad the pup is working out so well.  Wish you would check in more often also.

Speaking of that....SoSo.  You need to do the same.  How is the black beauty?

Twirls, great job on moving forward with the fall projects.  Happy that you are moving forward with some assist from Chris.

Cindy, I did notice that as well this summer about the variety of butterflies.    Will miss the hummers soon, but not the mowing so much.  How are those pups doing?  Need an update on the movie.

You too Crunchie.  

Hola Badger.

Have a great rest of the week end and enjoy Sunday football.  Salud, MB.
post edited by Mayan Boar - 2019/09/21 18:18:49

ChrisandCindy
Ultimate Member
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/22 04:51:59 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Good Morning
Worried about Badger. Thursday when we were talking he said he felt like he might be getting a cold. Knowing him, he is probably trying to work through it to get all his jobs done.

Was windy and overcast all day yesterday, with light rain off and on. Today they are predicting heavy rain. Gonna make it tough on farmers to get the harvest going. A bit early yet, but the ground is already nearly saturated.

We decided to go see the movie yesterday afternoon. PJ & MB, if you liked the series, you'll enjoy the movie. Violet (Lady Granthum) has the usual bitingly funny dialog. All the old cast is there. Chris wasn't as enthralled, but he never watched the series. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
The theater was recently updated with comfortable recliner seats, so at least he could have his sore knee elevated. He doesn't know what set it off, but it has been paining him for several days now. Between his knee and my foot, he said we looked like a gimp couple, but fit right in with the rest of the patrons. Don't think there was a soul there under 60.

Today is football. Bernie, now don't you be cheering too much for those Broncos!

Have a wonderful day, all
Cindy

Video
Pix
YouTube

Badger
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 8487
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/22 06:40:21 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Buenas Dias Amigos, hoy es Domingo.

Yes, I am checking in from Puerto Morelos. When this cold came on a few days ago I received orders from headquarters (Babs) to take some time off. Started checking flights and condo prices, found great deals and flew down here yesterday. Forgot to take any food porn photos yesterday, but will try to do that today. Even though I still have a cough and the sniffles I am feeling better already. I'll try to catch up here later.

Wag more....bark less.
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/22 07:58:24 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Howdy and good morning all.

Today will be another nice sunny one. High of 81 degrees and the current temp is 64F at 7:47.

Slept in just a little this morning and oddly Freddie didn't bother me. Good kitty.

Yesterday morning I received a call from Don ( the guy that is interested in my boat ) asking if I would measure the total length of the boat and trailer. He wanted to make sure it would fit into his garage.
From the tip of the tongue to the end of the motor was about 24.5 feet. Called Don back and he said that was good, as his garage is real deep. He asked if Sunday or Monday was OK to come look at the boat and take it out for a test drive. I said sure, as it's sitting across the street from my house.

I made it out for a beach stroll yesterday and invited Chet to tag along. We walked for 57 minutes and both of us were pushing it a little. After walking we went to Nell's for breakfast. I had a double stack of pancakes and Chet got eggs,bacon and grits. Afterwards we both had a couple of errands to do. Chet had a couple of piles of tree limbs from the hurricane that he wanted to burn and the wind was very calm for that job. I had to get the spare tire mounted back onto the bracket of the boat trailer. I had removed the spare a few months ago to get the air valve fixed and after it was repaired I just stored the tire in my garage. Remembered yesterday that I never put the spare back onto the trailer bracket. "Out of sight out of mind". Ha,ha.

Not anything on my list today. If Don calls to see the boat, then that is what will be on my list. If he wants to make it on Monday, I'll probably do a Costco run today.

Those that mentioned me selling the boat is sad, yes, it is somewhat sad. I have experienced some good times with my family or friends taking rides on the Intracoastal Waterway. It's just time for me to let it go.

Woof-woof, Badger. You dawg you. Sneaky dog, I say. Hope you and Babs have a good time and the warm weather down there helps your cold go away.

Posting my beach pictures from yesterday shortly.
See y'all,
Bernie
post edited by Beach Bernie - 2019/09/22 08:06:50

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/22 08:04:09 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Some folks enjoying the beach to the South.

Weekend at Bernie's
Beach Bernie
LocoGringo Customer
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/22 08:05:31 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Not as many beach goers towards the North

Weekend at Bernie's
hoppybrewer
LocoGringo Customer
  • Total Posts : 429
Re: Morning Breakfast Club 2019/09/22 08:26:23 (permalink)
+1 (1)
Hola Clubbers.
Badger,Not a better place in the world to get over a cold !!!!!
Page: << < ..10161017101810191020.. > >> Showing page 1018 of 1029
Jump to:
© 2019 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.5